Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inkerz-chan my amazingly awesome Buddiekinsface. :P Come hither. ;)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Inkerz-chan my amazingly awesome Buddiekinsface. :P Come hither. ;) Empty Inkerz-chan my amazingly awesome Buddiekinsface. :P Come hither. ;)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:42 am

That title was not a moutfull at all. Razz

Anywhozer, as promised, I shall lazily type nothing worth reading here.

"Type type type"

There we go, all done. Razz

Ready to start? ^_^
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Inkerz-chan my amazingly awesome Buddiekinsface. :P Come hither. ;) Empty Re: Inkerz-chan my amazingly awesome Buddiekinsface. :P Come hither. ;)

Post  Imperial Ink Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:00 pm

Yep, I'm ready to start Smile
I'm just a little stuck on who I should use Razz , I'm thinking of starting with Solokins

Last edited by Imperial Ink on Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Inkerz-chan my amazingly awesome Buddiekinsface. :P Come hither. ;) Empty Re: Inkerz-chan my amazingly awesome Buddiekinsface. :P Come hither. ;)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:12 pm

((SOLOKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink Hehe! I don't really mind or care who I start with... Razz You tell me. Wink *attempts to tackle* *trips* *falls on face* O.O ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:39 pm

(Hehe Laughing pelts Polo-Chan with Ink-Sprites) Twisted Evil

Well then I better get my form ready, I'll post a proper post tomorrow though Wink
I'm assuming that we are doing a human powers Rp?

Name: Solo Penchant

Description: Solo has a number a queer aspects though he is possibly best remembered for his lack of understanding and his extreme case of short term memory loss. In appearance he is rather short for his age, very skinny and pale with dark rings around his large hazel eyes. His hair is a light Grey color, almost white and it's style is messy giving this youngster the appearance of having bed hair. His usual attire is a set of comfortable pajamas that always seem to swallow him due to their size.

Personality: Friendly, forgetful, curious, gentle, Quiet, clumsy, queer

Abilities: He has incredible healing abilities that can heal Physically, Mentally and emotionally; unfortunately it only works on other people leaving him unable to heal himself.
Solo’s second ability is teleportation.

Last edited by Imperial Ink on Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:44 pm

((Noooooooooo, anything but the Ink Sprites! Wink Loving the form Inkerz-chan! Razz I am too lazy to post one now... Wink *hides* See you soon. Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:28 pm

(Hehe:afro: thought I'd post my other two charries so long
hope this is okay!! Very Happy)

Name: Alexsei

Description: Alexsei is of average height, he is well toned in the way that he is not overly muscular but keeps himself in good shape. His eyes are ice blue though sometimes they become grey as his mood changes, which it usually does due to his total lack of patience. When frustrated or angered this Pale Russian teen can become very violent and his temper often clouds his judgment leading him to make Rash decisions. The colour of his hair is slate grey sometimes appearing black when the light changes, it is cut short and hangs just little bit above the collar and styled in a way in which it feathers over his eyes, ears and down his neck. Alexsei’s back is covered in deep scars and he holds a strange worded tattoo in the nape of his neck, it’s usually hidden by his feathered hair.

Personality: Cocky, Cold, Temperamental, Brave, Rash

Abilities: He can manipulate the Ice element and is currently training to gain control over dry ice.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:31 pm

((Woooot, hey Inkerz! Razz I have still been too lazy... *facepalm* Though if it helps, I have developed Laiko more, and actually managed to link him to Kougu in a way (Alagasp!) Also, I've just remembered that I'm going to the orthadontist tomorrow, so I won't be at school. Sad *sobs* TAKE ME WITH YOU! Razz I'd actually rather go to school... Or eat Blue Cheese... *hides* Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:42 pm

Name: Mordecai Koaru

Description: Koaru’s height is about the same as an average girl’s. He is slim and very subtly toned giving him a rather feminine appearance, his sharp facial features and waist length lavender hair enhance this factor making it easily to mistake him for a fair maiden. Koaru has soft deep grey eyes and though he may be placid by nature he is a fierce and unpredictable competitor at Kenjutsu (Sword Martial arts).

Personality: Calm, Gentle, Docile, patient, wise, friendly

Abilities: Super speed and acute hearing

Last edited by imperial ink on Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:57 pm

(Shame I really pity you my dearest buddy-kins, People who poke around inside other people's mouths should never be trusted) Yay can't wait to meet newly improved Laiko:face:

*Stares at evil orthodontist as he tries in vain to open Inkerz Mouth*No
*Evil Orthodontist and a few Ink sprites try to encourage Inkerz to open it's mouth*Suspect
*Inkerz opens it's black mouth before latching itself to the doctor's hand*
*Inkerz goes Nom Nom Nom on a yummy Orthodontist hand as he screams out in pain*Twisted Evil
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:04 pm

((*chokes on laughter* Inkerz my awesome friend, you had me in tears of laughter there. Razz *nods* Gaaaah, I miss you aleady! *sobs* Razz I should probably post my characters now... And do my maths... *scratches head* Razz I'm not feeling lazy at all am I...?

Gosh, I love Inkerz and te Ink sprites... And our concrete block... And our awesome characters... And just our general 'ussiness' Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:00 am

(Hehe I better start the Rp or we'll never get going Laughing)

*pulls out Pokeball*

*Throws in direction of Awesome RP*

*Recites Pokemon catch phrase, Solo I choose you!*

A young boy of about 10 years of age walked slowly through the stretched corridors of the Crescent academy. This enormous academy is located on a small private island close to the coast of Seria City. Though it is very different compared to a normal school, this is a place for students with special abilities and powers, it is a place of refuge and learning.

Solo stared with enlarged brown eyes at the cream colored corridor, he glanced with slight confusion at the different routes that branched off towards the classrooms packed with students. The young boy seemed lost but whether he himself knew this or not was another question. Solo approached one of the nosier classrooms before politely knocking on the metal door. He waited calmly as a wrinkled old teacher with a prune-like face opened the door to address him. She stared down at him, her black beetle-like eyes watching him irritably as the classroom behind her broke into another wave of laughter and noise. Solo stared in amazement at the teacher, his large eyes catching every detail of her ugly intimidating face. He wondered whether she was related to some sub-species of anthropomorphic toad, but was cut off by her deep croaking voice before getting the chance to ask. Solo broke from his thought as the teacher irritably repeated her self, "Well? I'll say it again, What do you want?" Solo had forgotten why he had knocked on her door in the first place and out of pure politeness replied to her question, " I forgot, Miss" Unfortunately his answer did not seem to please her at all, he stepped slightly closer to examine the new change of color on her face before slowly stretching out a pale finger in the teachers direction. As his finger came in contact with her tomato red face he felt her large heavy hand latch around his skinny arm. She barked and growled at him before walking briskly towards the principles office, her tight grip made it impossible for Solo to get loose so instead he cooperated and found himself plodding happily at her side as they walked through the corridors.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:25 pm

((Oh, Inkerz, that one had me in fits of giggles! Razz I love Solo. ^_^ ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:22 pm

My character:

Name: Laiko
Appearance (undetailed): A little over 1,7m tall, he is pretty much average size. His weight is also average, neither thin nor chubby, though he is reasonably muscular. His hair is a dark, golden blonde with natural dark highlights and his skin has a slight brownish tinge, as though he had once had a pale complextion, but it had been tanned out of him. His eyes are a dark forest green with a yellowish tinge, and with some flecks of lighter shades, yet their colour seems to change slightly from day to day.

Name: Kougu
Appearance: Kougu is tall, standing around 6ft, yet he is by no means muscular and powerful. His limbs are abnormally long, and he is thin. Not slender or healthily fit, but downright skinny and gawky. His fingers are extremely long, even for his tall frame. He has a very pale complexion. That, combined with his skinny build and the permanent signs of insomnia marking his face, give him the appearance of being permanently unwell. He has long, black hair that often falls down over his eyes, and constantly covers the long, ugly scar on his left temple. His eyes are a dark, midnight blue that seem to hold a distant, haunted expression, though it is well hidden behind his layers of disguise. His expression is always kind and gentle, with very few situations causing an exception.

Sucky descriptions, but you don't really need them... Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:16 am

(Sorry the quality of this post kinda sucks, by the way loving the Character descriptions) Very Happy

Koaru stared at the white tiles of the academy floor as he patiently waited for Alexsei for emerge from the principles office. It was possibly the fourth time this week Alexsei had been called in for fighting during Elemental control class. It was usually during those classes that Alexsei's fighting occurred and this was due to his short temper and pure dislike of both the teachers and students.
Koaru could hear the conversation between Principle Crescent and Alexsei, he knew their voices by heart making it easy to distinguish between the two. He listened to the the two bicker for a short period time then listened intently as the room became silent. He could image Alexsei trying to stare down Principle Crescent as he explained his part of the story, "He was looking for trouble and therefor deserved it when it came his way" Alexsei snarled. Koaru sighed as he heard the predictable sentence Alexsei had muttered. He quickly zoned back to the conversation this time catching the Principles words, "Alexsei I understand that you have a short temper, but there's really no need to get so immensely angry over everything little thing a person says." That had done it, Alexsei snarled back with bitter words many of which were in his native Russian tongue, though his temper was short lived as Principle Crescent barked back at him to sit down and let him finish. "Alexsei you froze the boy to the hall ceiling, how am I supposed to react to that?, It's been two hours since and we still can't get him down." Koaru imagined Alexsei with his typical proud grin as Principle Crescent recited incident. The lavender haired teen waited a little longer before witnessing an extremely annoyed Alexsei exit from the Principle's office. Koaru walked with flowing graceful steps as he caught up with Alexsei's quick paced stomping. "So..um... how did it go?" Alexsei threw Koaru one of his infamous death stares, though he found it rather pointless as Koaru simply retaliated with a gentle smile. Alexsei rolled his eyes as he replied with a obvious growl repressed beneath his voice, " It went FINE!, I got detention for two months and am officially on litter duty until the end of the term but other than that I am...FINE!" Koaru smiled as he heard the bittersweet sarcasm beneath Alexsei's intense voice. He then tucked a strand of purple hair behind his left ear and replied with a slightly cheerier tone, "Well It could have been a lot worse, You did of course freeze that guy; Joe, to the ceiling." Alexsei smirked with obvious pride in his latest work.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:36 am

((*dies* Classic. Wink That was incredible! Hehe! Gaaah, you need to stop being so awesome, my brain can't keep up. Razz I suck at inspiring myself to get into new RPs... Hehe!))

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:34 am

(lol!, Come to Inkerz side, we have Ink-Sprites and Cookies!, Good old bribery does wonders no?)
*Pants head Basketball *
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:04 am

((The manip:
Birdsong

Hehe! Crazy Inkerz! Razz *steals Ink Sprites and cookies* O.O ... When did my head become a basket ball? *sobs* Razz ))

Laiko awoke with a start as something heavy collided with him and knocked him out of his bed. He fell in a thrashing tangle of limbs and blankets, a strangled scream or surprise and frustration escaping his throat as he struggled through the sea of blankets to see what was happening. "Rise an shine!" Rhapsodised a cheerful, energetic voice from somewhere nearby. His eyes still closed, Laiko grunted and flung a pillow in the direction of the sound before flopping back on the ground with a weary sigh. "Mike... Gerroff..." He mumbled incoherently, but Mike wasn't listening. Mike was laughing. His enthusiastic screams of mirth shattered the silence, and Laiko moaned, grabbing the other pillow off his bed and pulling it over his head. "You throw like a girl!" Mike exclaimed in complete jubilation. "How do you plan on getting onto any sports teams like that?!" He gasped before collapsing into peals of laughter again. "Mike... Get... Off... Me..." Laiko reiterated groggily, his eyelids flickering as he attempted to drift back to sleep. Once again, Mike wasn't listening. "Mike." "-And then He said that I should work on my footwork- but I said to him. I said 'No, coach, it's not-" Mike chattered on, clearly oblivious to the fact that Laiko had no intention of listening. "MIKE!" Laiko attempted again, his voice escaping as a furious roar. "-And I explained it like that. 'My footwork is fine', I said. 'But you have to work on your eyesight!'" Mike ceased speaking then and began thrashing about in another fit of maddened laughter, getting himself completely tangled in Laiko's blankets, and squishing him effectively until Laiko felt rather as if a bulldozer had just flattened him. "Mike... You- Crushing... Me." Laiko gasped, trying in vain to shove his energetic friend away.
"Do you idiots know what time it is?" Came a cold voice from the other bed. Kevin had turned on his bedside lamp and put on his glasses, and was now staring down his nose in cold dissatisfaction at his thrashing friends. Despite the fact that he had only just woken up, Kevin seemed completely awake and dignified, if a little grumpy and annoyed.
Mike ceased laughing instantly, sitting bolt upright and looking at Kevin. "Ummm... 5AM?" He asked, a nervous, hopeful smile twitching his lips. "Yes." Kevin replied coldly. "So get off Laiko before he stops breathing, because I for one am not going to give him CPR, and we'll be in trouble if he dies." Kevin stated bluntly.
Mike quickly scrambled off Laiko, getting to his feet and retreating toward the door.
"I'll get you for this..." Laiko groaned, throwing the pillow away from his head and glaring at Mike.
"Suuuure, you will!" Mike retorted, dragging out the vowel sarcastically, "I bet you'll just beat me to a pulp with your vast expanses of strength and masculinity." He teased with a grin.
"Later 'Gay'ter." Mike added, dramatically blowing Laiko a kiss before leaving the room, tears of laughter running down his face from the brilliance of his pun.

Laiko groaned, pulling the blankets back over his head. "Must he do it every morning?" Laiko asked hopelessly, his words muffled by the layers of blankets over his head. "Shut up and go back to sleep." Kevin advised, removing his glasses and laying down again, turning off his bedside lamp as he did so.
"Couldn't sleep now..." Laiko grumbled to himself, slowly untangling the blankets before getting to his feet. He sighed irritably, running his hands through his untidy blonde hair as he waited for the wave of groggy dizziness to pass. Stifling a yawn, Laiko stumbled out of the tangle of blankets on the floor and grabbed the clothes he had set off the night before. He went into the bathroom to change, emerging a short while later in a plain white button-up shirt and a pair of slightly baggy jeans. Still yawning exhaustedly, Laiko pushed open the door to to the room and stepped outside, closing it gently so as not to awaken Kevin. The first thing he saw when he stepped outside surprised him greatly.

Mike was lying on the floor in a big puddle of water, rolling around and thrashing awkwardly like a fly with its wings pulled off. Laiko was about to rush to his aid, until he took a look at Mike's face and saw that the boy's handsome features were scrunched up and contorted with silent laughter, his cheeks beet red and tears streaming from his eyes. "Laiko!" He gasped, grabbing Laiko's leg and struggling to contain his giggles as he pointed upwards. "Look!" He managed, pointing upwards before before doubling over in hysterical laughter again. Laiko ignored Mike, glancing upwards instead in the direction Mike had indicated. He gasped in surprise to see one of the students, Joe, frozen to the ceiling. "Mike, you fool, melt him off!" Laiko exclaimed in utter horror, gently kicking his friend in the ribs. "Oh, all right." Mike acquiesced, finally managing to bite back his laughter. "Stand back, then." He added, shoving Laiko roughly away and rubbing his hands together, clearly enjoying being the hero of the situation. He snapped his fingers, and flames licked at the ice around Joe's body, soon melting it and sending the boy plummeting toward the ground. Laiko leaped forward to catch him, stumbling slightly as the boy's weight struck his arms. "He's unconscious..." Laiko Murmured in concern, lightly slapping Joe's icy blue face. "I'm taking him to the nurse's office." Laiko concluded, throwing Joe over his shoulder and getting to his feet. "But I thought you were going to come for a run with me this morning!" Mike whined, his bottom lip sticking out in a pout as gazed beseechingly at Laiko. "Don't give me that look!" Laiko groaned, slapping a hand over his face and looking away, already feeling guilty. "I'll go for a run with you tomorrow morning." Laiko sighed finally, resigning himself to his cruel fate. "Deal! And I'll hold you to it!" Mike agreed with a grin, punching Laiko in the arm before running off.
"Ouch..." Laiko muttered to himself, rubbing his sore arm as he set off toward the nurse's office, Joe's limp form soon soaking through his clothes as the icy water dripped steadily off him.

((*shifty* ... Polo finally got inspired. Razz ))

Last edited by Polo the Weirdo on Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding link to manip.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:21 am

(Hehe Very Happy the Manip is awesome Berry-Chan, and your post is way to episome, How will I every compete? *Does over top dramatic fall* Poor Laiko is gonna be super soggy by the time he gets to nurse's office lol) Ps. Loving the Gay pun, totally hilarious!

Solo padded cheerily out of the Principle's Office, he seemed unaware of the "crime" he had committed earlier, this is of course is due to the fact that he properly forgot and when the Principle questioned him about the situation earlier that day, Solo had replied quite happily. The youngster made his way through the maze-like corridors and down the long flights of seemly endless stairs. He stopped upon reaching the main entrance hall, then peered with large curious doe eyes at the world outside. Outside the entrance building, lay the school gardens with it's cracked stone pathways that seem to weave in and behind the foliage of the garden. If followed, these pathways would possibility lead you to many of the island sport and study guilds, however they may also lead you to the mess hall and the various boarding houses. Solo approached the doorway cautiously, the outside world seem magical to him and a little intimidating too. He wasn’t allowed to leave the main school building without adult supervision, this rule however as many times as it had been drilled into him had been all but forsaken in his mind. The white haired youngster stepped outside into the sunlight, he took in a large gulp fresh air that blew lightly pashed him, then breathed out calmly before merrily setting off in the direction of the East boarding house. Solo plodded along the cracked pathway, his eyes grew wide with curiosity as he slowly took in his surroundings. Large weeping willows bend and arched themselves over the pathway while small maintained patches of wildflowers grew along it’s edges. Solo stopped for a moment, his eyes on a small mound of earth. As he stared at the mound a most curious thought had crossed his mind, “Where were those ants going?” The youngster crept closer towards the mound, his eyes now on the tiny black six legged creatures. He observed them carefully and took interest in everything they did. After a while the white haired boy returned to the pathway and took once again to his task at hand. Many more questions passed through his curious mind while he walked, however he found himself unable to answer any of them. Solo stopped before a tall proud brick building that held many windows, most of which were closed due the cold breeze that started to pick up. The white haired youngster closed his large eyes as he tried to concentrated his thoughts on teleporting to his room. When he opened his eyes he found himself inside a large white room, everything inside the room seemed perfectly in place, from the pictures in their frames to the carpets on the floor, everything was the color white and was perfectly placed. Solo felt his pale cheeks stretch into a large smile as he walked towards the center of the room. He plopped down on the soft carpet, his legs crossed as tilted his large head side to side in curious excitement. There was something slightly strange and unfamiliar about his room, something was out of place. The youngster scanned the white room, his soft brown eyes catching sight of a small heap outside his window. Solo stood slowly then cautiously approached the greyish heap on the windowsill. He carefully opened the glass window then stretched out towards of the feathery heap. His whitish fingers stretched out in vain as he struggled reach the queer unmoving mound. Solo stood on the tips of his toes as he had one final reach for the still mass. The youngster fell backwards lading awkwardly on the soft carpet, the dead bird cradled in his hands. Solo stood up quickly making sure as to be careful while holding the small still creature. He examined the gray bird carefully, he was sure it was some breed of dove and felt rather thrilled that it like him so much as not to fly away but instead remain in the warmth of his hand. Solo never understood the concept of death, even when it stared at his straight in the face. The youngster stroked the dove’s feathery body, then placed it gently on his bed as he plodded off in the direction of the bathroom. He returned with a towel in hand, making sure as to warp the cold creature carefully. Once satisfied he held the dead bird like a baby in a blanket, deciding to take it outside wear the sun would warm its cold body up. Solo smiled widely as he teleported outside into the sunny garden area. He padded along the pathway with the bird in hand, its mangled neck bobbing up and down as his paced quickened and his smile widened. A strange figure seemed to be jogging before him.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:37 am

((*dies* Inkerz, that was incredible! You're going to scare me off again. Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:20 am

(Lolz same to you, when I saw your post I was very afraid, though thanks to our weird and wonderful conversations, I managed to come up with something, hope you can do something with it though)
*Offers lopsided Homemade Inkerz cake*
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:58 am

Mike's warm breath misted the cool air as he jogged along, the watery early morning sunshine beating down on his broad shoulder-blades and causing a trickle of sweat to run down his neck. He had been jogging for a while now, and despite being incredibly fit, Mike was beginning to tire. As such, it was without complaint that he slowed his pace and came to a standstill when a figure in his path caught his attention.
The boy was short, obviously young, and yet he had the most bizarre mop of fuzzy white hair which clung to his small head like a fluffy tea-cosy. As if this wasn't enough, the youngster was clutching something most absurd in his hands: A bundled up towel, with something poking out in front. Mike squinted toward it, eagerly approaching the youngster to get a better look at his strange bundle. As he got nearer, his mouth dropped open in shock as he stared at the floppy gray object: A bird's head. Check that, the broken neck and mangled head of a bird that had clearly been dead for quite some time. Mike's mouth dropped open and he stared in undisguised disbelief at the unlikely pair: dead bird and boy. He stood thus for a moment, staring shamelessly, then his face split into a grin as he exclaimed, "Dude! That thing is, like, so cool!" Practically bubbling with enthusiasm, Mike leaned over and poked the bird's head, causing it's useless neck to wobble pathetically, its head flopping listlessly on the end. At this sight, Mike promptly dropped to the floor, shaking violently with the strength of his laughter. His raucous screams of mirth attracted curious stares from many passers by as he thrashed about with loud peals of laughter ringing from his mouth. "Dude!" He gasped between giggles, "That is so... Like, so not right!" With that, his laughter redoubled, and soon he was barely able to breathe. "It flopped... It totally flopped... Did you see it, man? Oh my word, it flopped..." He muttered weakly, the verbal onslaught ceasing only to emit a fresh batch of giggles. "Dude, you've gotta give me that thing! It's, like, so dead! I totally have to go freak some chicks out!" He said as soon as he had recovered, stretching out his fingers for the dead bird.
"Yowch!" He exclaimed as a firm hand grabbed his arm. Mike winced, turning his head with a horror-struck expression to see Kevin standing beside him, staring down his glasses with a firm expression.
"Mike, you don't snatch from the younger kids." Kevin informed him harshly, fixing Mike with an icy glare.
"Y-yes sir! I mean Kevin... Uhhh... Yes Kevin! ... Sir!" He stuttered pointlessly, gazing up at Kevin in complete and utter fear. When Kevin released his vice-like grip on Mike's arm, Mike turned tail and bolted away, sprinting for all he was worth and casting nervous glances back over his shoulder every now and then.
During one of these glances, Mike collided with a tree-trunk. He stood there a moment, dazed, plastered against the rough bark, then carefully peeled himself off and tottered dizzily in the direction of the cafeteria.
Kevin rolled his eyes, then turned his strict gaze back to the white-haired youngster. "You aren't allowed to carry around dead animals. It isn't proper etiquette in a school. Hand it over." Kevin demanded firmly, holding out his hand and snapping his fingers for the bird.

Laiko hitched Joe more firmly over his shoulder, taking care not to slip on the slick floor as the saturated boy dampened the well polished tiles that lead to the nurse's office. Laiko's shoulder was aching from carrying his heavy burden so far but he ignored it and pressed on. Poor Joe could get Hypothermia if left in this state... This thought spurred Laiko on, and he covered the final distance to the nurse's office in good spirits. When he arrived, a kin matron took Joe from him, assured Laiko that he would be seen to, and then ushered him outside and demanded that he change into some dry clothes. Laiko grinned cheerfully about his achievement as he left the nurse's office and began to walk down the corridor. His shoes made odd sloshing noises and they felt awfully heavy on his feet, but he disregarded this as he began to hum happily to himself, gazing cheerfully around the familiar school sights that had become his entire life, since he could not remember a time when he had not been at this place, if indeed there had been such a time. Shrugging off his thoughts, Laiko ceased to whistle and pasted a curious expression on his face as he saw two figures approaching in the distance. He wondered vaguely if he knew them, and decided that, regardless, he would walk over there and bid them a good morning anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:00 am

(Will post a Solo reply soon Very Happy)

Koaru padded along at Alexsei’s side making sure as not to miss anything the irritable Russian said. Koaru couldn’t help but smile at some of the illogical remarks Alexsei had made, though he made sure as to watch his words when replying to the angry Russian. Koaru smiled sweetly before calmly replying to another comment one of Alexsei’s foul mouthed comments, “Well I’m sure Joe deserved it… to an extend…but you really don’t have to stick your neck out for me every time, I don’t really mind if people pick on me.” Alexsei threw Koaru a chilled glare, his aqua eyes meeting Koaru’s cloud grey ones in a stare of cold annoyance and irritation. Alexsei snarled a reply, “If you weren’t so bloody docile and tolerant of bullies perhaps I wouldn’t need to save you from being locked in a bathroom cubical.” Koaru smiled gratefully at his partner, who scuffed cockily as he continued his stomp down the corridor. Alexsei caught sight of a figure approaching them; he examined the cheerful teen out of the corner of his ice blue eyes, making sure as not to make eye contact with such an enthusiastic character. The Boy seemed to be about the same age and height as Alexsei, though the Russian seemed to be rather convinced that he was the taller of the two. The strange teen held handsome features and a mop of dirty blond hair which of course Alexsei compared to looking more like sand than actual hair. The Russian rolled his eyes in dissatisfaction as the sand haired teen approached them with an obvious vibe of happiness that seemed to seep off him. Koaru stopped walking as he too caught sight of the figure, the lavender haired teen seemed to tense slightly as he raked his mind for a name that fitted the familiar face. Koaru shook his head failing to find the name, then coming to the conclusion that it was possibly just his imagination, he knew for a fact he hadn’t meet with this teen at school and now seemed rather keen to know his name. Koaru smiled, he felt rather shy and a little tense but seemed to approve of the friendly character, “Hello..umm… I don’t think we’ve been introduced before, my names Koaru and this is Alexsei”, Koaru seemed a little cautious about handing over his full name to someone who he might remember from his past.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:37 am

Laiko squealched soggily along the corridor, a pleasant smile curving his lips. He paused as he reached the two figures, his smile widening to an appreciative grin as the one he now recognised as a girl seemed to acknowledge his presense. Though as he got closer, he recognised that this person was not, in fact, a girl but a boy somewhere near his own age. This surprised him slightly, though he figured that it wuld essentially make no difference one way or the other. He was pretty tolerant of everybody, regardless of the various important and unimportant details that defied who or what they were. If this boy had a good heart, which Laiko established by his greeting that he did, then he could be a pineapple on a stick and Laiko would still like him as a person.
"Pleased to meet you both!" Laiko rhapsodized with a friendly grin, offering his hand vaguely to both boys. "I go by Laiko." He added with a slight smile. Suddely glancing down at his hand, he realised that it was sopping wet. "Oh, sorry, you won't want to shake that..." He laughed awkwardly, dropping his hand back to his side. "Joe dripped on me." He explained with a shrug. Then, realising that his explanation probably made no sense, he decided to elabourate. "He was frozen to the ceiling... And, well, I figured he'd probably need some medical treatment..." Laiko admitted with a laugh. "What are you two supposed to be doing now?" He asked with polite curiosity, glancing from one to the other with a pleasant expression, undeterred by the slate-haired boy's blatantly obvious cold dislike of him. Perhaps he was simply ignoring it, or maybe he was oblivious to it completely, though that seemed near impossible, as the vibes the boy was giving off were nearly palpable. In fact, even the temprature itself seemed to drop a few degrees.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:06 am

(Sorry quality of this post kinda sucks, but I promise to improve Razz)

Solo stared blankly at the overly enthusiastic teen, he wondered whether or not the figure before him was real or perhaps yet another figment of his imagination. Solo seemed to go with option two and remained silent as the supposedly non-existent teen continued to point and prod at the dead bird’s mangled neck in Solo’s arms. The white haired youngster remained silent but began to worry about the bird’s well being from such rough prodding; he then took a large step backwards as the loud figure made a grab for the bird. Solo watched wide-eyed as the boisterous figure before him suddenly became ridged, the youngster examined the strange and rather out of place hand that had latched onto the boy. Solo seemed slightly fascinated by the hand and dared a little nearer in order to touch it; however before he could commit the act another figure seemed to appear. This one seemed more reserved and serious than the other boy causing Solo to take a certain interest in him. Solo tilted his head in confusion as the ridged boy took life once again and darted from the seen, leaving the white haired youngster alone with the new stranger. Solo zoned out as the strange serious figure scolded him with a menacing glare about the dead bird that hung from his soft pale arms. The youngster turned to stared at a patch of abnormally green grass, he wonder whether the grass minded being so completely green and different from the rest of the lawn. It was at that moment in time that Solo felt ever so slightly sorry for it and wondered if there was anything he could to make it feel better. The youngster was about to walk towards the grass when a sudden outstretched hand began apparent to him, this hand belonged to the serious looking figure before him and Solo feeling rather guilty for not paying attention to what the boy hand had. Out of guilt and slight confusion Solo replied shyly, “Um…It’s okay you can keep your hand, I already have two of my own” The youngster grinned as he motioned with his soft eyes towards his own pale hands that clutched the white bundle. Solo seemed to misunderstand Kevin’s question, though this was rather normal for him and he had done rather well in understanding the grass’s feelings.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:10 pm

Sorry for the suckish post XD

Koaru giggled at the sight of the soggy teen before him, making sure as to pull attention away from The Joe and Alexsei incident. Though it seemed a little to late for that as the Russian teen caught the words immediately and as predicted he seemed about ready to lash out at Laiko. Alexsei threw Laiko a deadly serious glare before asking a peculiar question with a rather self satisfied tone, “So did dear old Joe have anything interesting to say while being carried to the nurses office?” Koaru sensed the cocky attitude of the Russian teen as the words left his pale lips and felt immediate relief that Alexsei had not show his side of indifference to Laiko. The Lavender haired teen relaxed a bit more seeing Alexsei smirk cockily was a good sign and he was keen to see how long the Russian s positive output would last. Koaru’s clouded eyes seemed to drift from the conversation then to a nearby window that held a clear bird’s eye view of the school gardens. The feminine teen brushed a strand of lavender hair away from his grey eyes as a most peculiar situation outside seemed to catch his attention. Alexsei seemed preoccupied with interrogating Laiko and as he continued with his long list of occasional rude and absurd questions. The Russian’s mood seemed to have improved but the temperature of the room still seemed to drain away.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next