Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inkerz-chan, Deshykins and Girleh-fluff. :3 GATHER, MINIONS! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

4 posters

Go down

Inkerz-chan, Deshykins and Girleh-fluff. :3 GATHER, MINIONS! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!  Empty Inkerz-chan, Deshykins and Girleh-fluff. :3 GATHER, MINIONS! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:54 pm

Plot: Normal high-school environment. Release your imagination. Let the story unfold. Twisted Evil

Name: Riley Doyle (Irish origin - Riley means 'Valiant' and Doyle means 'Dark foreigner')

Appearance: He has a rather fair complexion. He stands at about 5'9, making him about average size for his age. His build is extremely powerful, and one can tell easily from looking at him that he works out a lot. Riley is a natural redhead. His hair is relatively short, and usually gelled into stylish spikes on his head. He is usually seen wearing a black hoodie and slightly baggy jeans. He seldom shows any skin, besides his hands and face, and even those he keeps well hidden with his hood and his pockets. He shows the potential to be pretty handsome, but doesn't seem to take very good care of his appearance. His face is often quite pale and his eyes often seem bloodshot. He usually has a faint stubble growing on his chin. However, Riley has a kind and charming smile, and his pale, ice-blue eyes are mystical and enchanting. They far out-shine the eyes of most celerities, even after the airbrushing, and as such they seem somehow out-of place on his scruffy face, almost as though they are too good for the rest of him. They often make people want to smile if they do manage to meet his gaze, which doesn't happen often, since he has a habit of avoiding meeting the eyes of others. Riley has several scars, but the only ones anybody ever sees are those on his left cheek and across his right hand. He also has a tattoo at the back of his neck, but nobody has been able to work out what it is since it's almost always hidden by his hood, and one would be lucky to catch a glimpse of it.

Other: Riley was born in Ireland and has a slight Irish accent. He often misses school - sometimes his absenteeism goes on for days on end, and he often pitches up with new injuries, for which he always has unbelievable excuses.

((Sorry, I suck at describing stuff, but the head and tail of it is that he has amazing eyes and a stunning smile, but he's always a bit of a mess and is otherwise only moderately attractive. Oh, and he's Irish. :3 He just has to be Irish! cheers ))
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Inkerz-chan, Deshykins and Girleh-fluff. :3 GATHER, MINIONS! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!  Empty Re: Inkerz-chan, Deshykins and Girleh-fluff. :3 GATHER, MINIONS! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Post  Imperial Ink Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:03 pm

INKERZ HERE!!!!

Greets General Polo
*Salutes*
Sir! Polo! Sir!I have completed my orders and filled out my new character form. Wink

Hehe I am soooo amped for this RP:twisted:

Name: Kite Asrai
Reason for name: She has her head high in the clouds.

Description:
Kite’s appearance is rather appealing; she is slightly shorter than most girls her age and has a skinny yet athletic build. Her hair is short and dark brown in colour as for its style; it is fluffed at the sides giving her a pixie like appearance. Her facial features are sharp and dainty, though it remains a complete contradiction to her hyper, boyish personality. Kite is generally a very bubbly enthusiastic character, though she can come off as being overly annoying and occasionally careless with her words. This dark haired girl has no problem with confidence and often unintentionally takes the role of class clown. Kite is extremely hyperactive and also has an unfortunate case of HSDD.

Brief history description:
Kite comes from a very rich family; she has known little if no hardship what so ever in her spoiled lifestyle.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Inkerz-chan, Deshykins and Girleh-fluff. :3 GATHER, MINIONS! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!  Empty Re: Inkerz-chan, Deshykins and Girleh-fluff. :3 GATHER, MINIONS! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Post  GirlehfromPB Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:04 pm

Weird form, built like a plot, but Polo says she's fine Wink

Very basic form xD

Lucinda Valentine,
Lucy,
Brunette, my eyes are midnight blue most of the time, if it's really bright they will go to an emerald green, if it's really dark they go grey, in between the shades of light they will vary between icy blue, baby blue, dark green and an murky sea water greenie blue. My figure isn’t overly thin, though I am not over weight. I have put on more weight in the past year through not being able to do anything, though that will come into effect later. I have a scar that runs down my cheek, and one that runs from the top of my hip down my right leg, to my big toe. I stand at 5’8, so I’m not exactly short, I love to sing and play the keyboard, though I have never performed. I was going to but that was when it all went wrong...
It all went wrong when I was heading out with my brother; I had finally plucked up the courage to perform. It was nothing big but the school’s annual talent show. I had let my mates put me up for it, butterflies did laps around my stomach I was scared.
“I don’t want to do it,” I admitted helplessly to my brother glancing in front of me. My mother was sat beside me, Quinn-my elder brother-driving as my father sat beside him.
“Luce, come on. You’ve waited all your life for this moment” Quinn spoke, glancing at my through the rear-view mirror.
“Eyes on the road” My father snapped irritably.
Quinn did as asked, though he checked the lights, the lorry driver didn’t. Going through a red light smashing into the car, and I knew no more.
Three months on.
Consciousness finally hit, though Quinn was beside my bed, the words never touched my lips as I mouthed ‘mum?’ He shook his head and a sob bit away at me, ‘dad?’ Again the words never touched my lips, and a silent tear slid down my face, though it was when I tried to move my leg I found I had no feeling! Was it there? I tried to sit forward desperate t move though I found myself strapped to the bed. I managed to flick aside the blankets, only to find my leg was in a solid cast.
It took me a month to get out of the bed, eight more to learn how to walk again.
It’s been a year since that night, no one was informed if I was alive or dead, they heard about the car accident though that was it. I want to go back to school, it is just me and Quinn now, it’s hard. I still struggle to do little more than walk, though will school be everything it’s made out to be? Will I still be ‘little Miss popular’ or will no one recognise me? I mean to some I may have just come back form the dead... How will that go down?
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:26 pm

Deshy Present here!

-stands with Inkerz-
Polo sir! i have complied your orders and heres my form.
-salutes-

Hehe sorry had to join in ^_^

Name: Nikolaus Antti Paavo (NEE koe louse, ON tee, PA vo)
Nickname: Niko (Neekoe)
Gender; Male
About Niko: Niko has thick blonde hair, not too long that it looks shaggy, but also not to short. Its on the inbetween and is neat and tidy. He has a small fringe that sweaps to one side, but it barely covers his forehead, just a few wisps of hair, thick enough for you to see it. His eyes are the colour of glaciers, bright and captivating. They have a few, Liquid silver flecks,making them stand out and alluring. He stands at the height of five feet and 7 inches, not exactly tall, but nor short either. His skin has a golden glow, not tanned, but not pale either. He has an athlectic build, not the sporty type, but the rock climbing, hiking kinda look. Hes the adventours kinda guy and loves to just do about anything that he classes as dangerous or adrenneline pumping. He loves action and is always in the middle of it, or the course of it. You will normally always see him in jeans, tee shirts and trainers, just the average kinda looking guy. He is quite enerjetic and can make friends easily. He live's with his dad in a medium sized country home. However to him it feels like he lives alone as his dads job causes him to go away alot. But he's used to it.

GAhh old character description but what the hell Razz
Deshychan
Deshychan

http://viceroybutterfly.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:11 am

(Hope this is okay, I'm super excited about this RP Very Happy Very Happy)

Kite skipped blissfully through the school gates, her bright amber eyes throwing a final glace back at her manservant; Crawford, who at that moment seemed more preoccupied with the simple task of driving as far away from his master as possible. Kite grinned widely as she watched the nervous manservant drive off into the distance , she had managed to catch him off his morning and had therefore prepared an extra special prank for when he got home to the Asris Mansion today. The impish teen pouted as the she suddenly realized that she would not have the opportunity to see his reaction to her prank. Kite ruffled her darkish hair as she scanned the school yard for any familiar faces, she could see none at the moment. The Pixie-like teen shook her head before entering the school building with excitement in her step. She beamed brightly at the seemingly gray scaled students that pasted by. Kite shook her head, “Why are all of you guys so grim, it’s the first day of a new term!! It’s finally the end of the holidays!” She felt a little ignored by everyone’s sullen expressions and words, however she seemed to simply overlook that fact and decide to go in search of her locker. Kite padded cheerfully down the corridors before coming to a stop in front of a long line of lockers. “Which one…which one….which one...” She sang as she trotted past the steel boxes. “Which one belongs to meeeeeeee!!” she sand aloud as her short song came to an end. Her bright amber eyes darted towards a familiar number 237 locker, she grinned before approaching her seemly forsaken steel box. “How I’ve missed you so! Never fear dear 237, I will retrieve my latest creation from your doors!” Kite reached towards the lockers lock, then allowed her clever little fingers to work away at it until it finally unlocked. The pixie-like teen glanced curiously inside her dusty locker, her oval eyes scanning the steel interior until finally coming to rest upon a single white plastic container. “There you are!” she said with a cheeky grin tainting her dainty features. Her delicate little hands latching themselves greedily around the container as she removed it from the locker with slight caution. Kite placed a hand over here nose as she took a quick peep inside the container. She pulled a repulsed face as a sour, rotting scent escaped the container. “Ewww…..Hehe this is exactly what I need.” She replied brightly to herself, allowing strange looks to come her way as onlookers rolled their eyes at this particularly loud and strange character. Kite closed her locker with her spare hand then tightened her grip on the foul scented white container. The dark haired teen then broke into a run towards her homeroom class, the contents sloshing around inside the white container. She threw a glace over her shoulder at a seemingly familiar face then continued to charge on until the sudden appearance of a figure blocked her path. Kite felt her small frame collide with the strange figure, her hands loosing grip over the container and allowing the foul scented contents the slosh out over both herself and the stranger. She felt her body bounce back upon impact allowing her to land uncomfortably on her bottom end.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:15 am

[YAy finally someone on i can RP with, though we should wait for the rest, Very Happy loving the post by the way, tis great Very Happy watching a film aswell

Hope this is okays]

Nikolaus grabbed his bag as he shot out the door. His freshly washed hair flew in a matter of dismay. If he didnt hurry he would be late. No he did not wake up late, he had to take a detour to school, and if he simply didnt hurry on his way he would be late for taking that route. Niko was in a photography lesson, one that you must choose to do yourself. He had to get some pictures for that day, and the only time to take then was early morning. Yes he was slow at getting things done and always left them till the last minute. Like taking the pictures. He had had a week to get them done, but simply chose to do them the day of. He jogged at a smooth gentle pase down the streets untill he came to the chosen area. He grabbed his nikon DSLR out of his bag and waited for the right moment, to capture the sun rays as they shot out the clouds and turned to place infront him into the colours of oranges, reds and yellows. All the warm colours of the rainbow. Nikolaus took about 5 shots hoping to get what he wanted. He shoved the camrea back into his bag, checked is watch. And made his way to shcool.
Niko arrived at the school gates, right on time. He had atleast 5 or so minutes before the bell rang, enough time for him to find his locker and meet up with some of his good mates.
Niko strolled down the school yard, waving at some of the ones that said there hello's to him, just the odd few that he was in lessons with and had spoke to a few times, but wouldnt really class them as friends. Just aquaintences. He walked to his locked, his unconsious mind controling where he went, a natural thing. He had but amzing memory, and did not need to worry over fidning his locker he had for his whole time at secondary school. So it was dueable that he would remember it. Nikolaus soon reached his locked, tsisted round the numbers to the right code and clicked open the door. Pictures covered the inside of his locker. He pulled a few of th older ones down, for this year he was going to put up some of his newer work. For the most of his holidays he had spent it photographing and hiking. He had a good few shots that he knew he would like to put inside his locker, just to remind him of those days. He sighed at the memory, how free his spirit felt. he shoved his bag into his locker and olny pulled out is camera. Its not like they were going to have many lessons today, since it was the begining of a new semester, they would have to get there new timetables. and end up in alot of talks about there last year at school. he shoved his camera into its protactive casing, slammed his locker shut and turned to walk to his Homeroom. Hopeing to catch his class mates as he went.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:16 am

[How on earth am I goign to compete? O.o Excuse the spelling-no spell check.]
Lucinda-
I sighed, limping down the familular course, one I hadn't taken in what felt like forever. It was a year, may have been eternity for all I knew but it wasn't. The morning of the accident was the last time I took this path. The tragic morning, the morning... I had prscied so hard, being signed off time table to rehurse for what? To become paralyzyed, somehow recover from it. Then remain partally paralyzed. The song lyrics which now seemed to fitting.

"Yeah, because we are broken. What must we do to restore our innocence and all the promise we adored? Give us life again cause we just wanna be whole"
I shook my head, I wasn't fit enough for this. They were so true, though the time I was practicing my life was perfect, I got on with everyone. I will little miss popular. I was perfect, happy. Then fate had to throw another curve ball my way. Tear my life apart, ruin it all. A single tear sliding down my face I slipped up my hood of the black hoodie before letting my brunette hair fall into place, hiding my hace from view. My leg movements stiff though it was norwal. I couldn't live by myself, it was... I sighed heavily dropping the thoughts tensing as I realized where I was, one more step... One step and I would be back in school, my once happy place, though I am not sure. I exhaled heavily before stepping over the line. Tensed as a few murmurs escaped escaped the crowd. I closed my eyes, almost trying to scrunch up my face before wincing and squeaking softly in pain. I sighed softly, right, It's just another day.
I headed for my locker, unsure on the prospect of what I was setting myself up for. I ignored the stares. It was soemthing I knew I would have to get used to. I glanced at the steps in fear. I hated steps at the best of time... I didn't want to fall. I clutched the rail desperately pulling myself up, the steps were a struggle, though once I reached the top I swiped the sweat that had beaded my forehead with a heavy sigh. I then looked around my familular surroundings before limping my way to the head's office. I knocked three times before letting myself in. I forced a weak smile before taking a seat opposite the elder man. I let him drone on for what felt like hours. Though was mere minutres before I accepted my timetable, glancing it over. It hadn't changed one bit. I bit my lip gently watching him, actually taking in some of this. Same locker, though new books... How did that make sense? They better not had removed my music book, panic raged through my body before I touched a finger to my bag. It was in there, I closed my eyes. Nodding when needed before escaping. I walked out when I was excused before planning on heading to my locker. Let the hell begin.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:12 pm

Riley walked slowly through the doors into the school, staring warily around at the surroundings that were not quite as familiar as they ought to be after he had spent so much time there... Then again, that time had been punctuated by many absences - which was exactly why he was heading to the Principal's office right now. He sighed heavily at the thought, bowing his head further down until he was almost staring at his chest. The action caused the dark hood to fall right down over his head - its shadow mostly hiding his face from view. His bag was hitched lightly over his muscular shoulder - his hands shoved so deep into his pockets that not a single inch of the skin on them was visible. It was almost as though his sleeves grew directly out of the pockets of his dark, baggy jeans. He walked quietly, and made an attempt to avoid the endless tides of students as much as he could. He murmured shy responses to those who bothered to greet him, though they were few and far between. Besides, the vast majority of them mostly did it to mock him anyway, and would end up gigging madly as soon as he was walking away. Well, let them laugh... If it made them feel better, good for them. He'd not give anybody the satisfaction of upsetting him. These people lived in a different world to him... He honestly couldn't give a damn if they accepted him or not. He just had to get a matric result... That was all. Of course, it would help if he could pass... That thought reminded him of his mission - and Riley strode on toward the Principal's office with a resigned acceptance of his fate. He noticed a girl leaving the office as he reached it. Her appearance jogged something in the back of his memory, but as he did not remember who he was - he simply avoided her gaze, nodded respectfully, and offered a polite murmur of "Good morning." With that he walked into the principal's office.

Riley seated himself in the chair opposite the desk and allowed his mind to zone out - the Principal's words washing pointlessly over him. He simply nodded in acceptance over and over 0 not taking in a word of it. Why should he? He had heard it all before. He was missing work, he was going to fail, his future was doomed... Then the tone would change, all fatherly and sympathetic, and he'd get the 'What's wrong? Let me help you. You can talk to me, you know. Teachers are here to help. We have your best interests at heart...' And so the list went on. None of it helped. They were all lies. "Thank you Sir. I'll do my best." Riley promised as the principal stopped speaking. He glanced up at him and flashed a brief smile, but he kept his icy blue eyes away from the Principal's own gaze - partially out of habit, and partially because they were still ever so slightly bloodshot. He got up then and left the room - knowing even then that he held no intentions of upholding his promise. He was not going to do his best... He never did. Sometimes it was not an option... Riley shrugged off his thoughts, continuing along to his locker. He passed a blond boy with a camera on his way and forced himself to murmur a soft greeting, though he did not look at the boy, but rather kept his eyes trained on the ground so his hood could hide his face. As he rounded a corner and took a separate path to the boy, Riley suddenly heart footsteps rushing toward him. Before he even had time to raise his head, something small, soft and warm collided with his bulky figure with the speed of a stampeding rhino. Only it was moving so fast that it bounced right back against his powerful chest and plonked onto the ground. Riley blinked in bewildered confusion, his mind taking abnormally long to process what had happened. He slowly glanced down as he felt a slight wetness soaking through his clothes, and his face crinkled into a rather revolted expression at the smell that came with the sight of the foul liquid now soaking his thick hoodie. Next, his eyes ventured toward the ground to see a girl sitting there in a rather undignified position. Finally, Riley's brain kicked into gear. That had taken long enough... He had obviously bumped into the poor girl and cause her to spill her... Whatever the hell that alarmingly reeking concoction was. Riley glanced down at the girl again and met her eyes for a moment before rapidly flinging his gaze aside, some heat creeping into his cheeks. "I-I'm sorry." He muttered shyly, "Um... Are you okay?" He added, glancing apologetically toward her, but still trying to avoid her eyes.

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:26 pm

(Naww thank you Deshy *huggels*)
(Kite is a little overwhelming in this post be warned Very Happy)

Kite blinked dumbly as she quickly comprehended the situation before her. She pulled an expression utter disgust as she caught both scent and sight of the spilled sludge before her. She shook her head wildly allowing her hair to rid itself of small flecks of sludge, Kite then turned to the stranger she had bumped into, “No need to apologize my friend” Kite beamed before allowing her voice to take a more melodramatic tone, “This was all my doing….I. shall…no…..I will… take full responsibility for my crime” She wailed dramatically before plopping back down onto the floor. She stared curiously up at the elder boy, her bright amber eyes scanning him thoroughly. Kite noticed the boy avoid her gaze, but something else seemed to catch her eye. She grinned widely before moving into a sitting position, “ WOW!....You have really amazing eyes, their like..like blue…Like a blueberry” She blurted out. “Blueberries taste so good, have you tried them before? If not you must.” She continued. The pixie-like teen got her feet making sure as to dust herself off. She then took a few perky steps towards the scruffy elder teen, she stopped in front of him and stared up at him. To most he would appear as a sort of avoid at all costs kind of character, perhaps one of those scruffs who always gets themselves involved in criminal activities and such, But not to Kite, in fact she thought him quite fascinating. “So what’s your name?, Mine is Kite….you can call me Kit or It or maybe even…..Hmmmm, Ya my name is Kite.” She spoke with a cheery tone. The foul scent seemed to become a little worse and once Kite caught its stench again she stuck out her pink tongue in disgust. “Darn… Rotten Lard Soup can really burn your nostrils if you spill it no?” She retorted. “I better start cleaning this up…..not that I really feel like it to be very honest, infact I’d rather be eating ice-dream or nimbling on a pie…..Yes PIE!!..hmmmm, with blueberries.” Kite beamed wildly at that thought, she then blushed suddenly upon realizing that she had completely over looked the mess she had made on the elder teen. “Opps, I’m really, really, really, Reeeeeaaaaalllly sorry…..um I suppose I should clean that up on your hoodie?, Yes I better do that.” With that said the dark hair girl fiddled around in her pockets for a clean tissue. Once her dainty fingers had found one she pulled it fro her pocket and began to wipe away the foul splodges on the elder’s hood. “Oh yes, you asked if I was okay right?, well I’m right as rain……rain is a little depressing isn’t it, well if that’s the case then I’m as good as gold…..darn I’d have to be yellow to have that comparison….um well I okay thank you, I stink but I’m sure it’s not that bad right?.” She said with a excited grin.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:50 pm

[ My kitty is being destructive in my room -_-
-sulks-
-throws destructive kitty at Inkerz-
-cat splits in two and lands on Pol aswell-
-detructive kitty attacks both-
-destructive kitty heads ferociously at Girleh-
-Laughs while destructove kitty atatcks peoples-

Now for my post Razz hope you dont mind this Razz ]

Niko had to give a second glance as some hoddied guy spoke his hello's to him. Now that was a first. It somewhat baffled him. he then noticed the accident. he cocked his head to the side at the pixe like girl. Man she as a little wierd, but her wierd ways made him laugh slightly. Then the stanch hit him, he pegged his nosed and spoke in that weird tone "MAn you guys stink, what the hell is that retched smell!" he then covered his nose with his jacket and moved a little further away, pressing his back up against the wall of the narrow corridors. He looked at the gril, who now seemed very familular. She must have been in some of the same lessons as him. He clutched onto his camera, as if it would help his memory. Then suddenly he knew why he had seen her before. "Hey, ermm Kite right, same homeroom" he accended towards her with a friendly smile on his face. "Call me Niko" He glanced at the rather shadowed figure of the guy who had said his hellos to him as they past in the corridor. "Hey i dont seem to remember you but hi anyways" He pegged his nose at the horrid stench. "Mind if i can get in, you blocking the door to my homeroom" he smiled. And attempted to make his way into the room.

[gah sorry for the shortness of it -_-]
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:55 am

*Is hit with evil cat*
*screams*
*Runs in circle*
*attempts to defend self with strangely flat blue pineapple*

Kite watched the elder teen curiously though her attention seemed to quickly jump to the familiar face that had politely popped into her conversation. She beamed happily at the familiar blond haired boy, *Oh yes the smell…..Well do remember about three terms back when the cafeteria had that yucky lard soup for lunch that no one ate?, well this is that soup three terms later, Um.. Remind who are you again, I can’t for the life o me remember?* The dark haired girl tilted her head cutely as she replied to the rest of the tall blond’s words, “Yep! That’s my name for am Kite and no one else shall steal my name! not even if they offer me a cookie…..well it really depends on what kind of cookie, cause I don’t like ginger cookies, but coco chip is my favorite.” Kite seemed to drone on for a while, but soon stopped as she forgot to introduce the victim of her accident, “This is…….Um I don’t know your name? Do you have a name? You know what I’ll just give you a name, how does that sound?” She stopped before pondering about different names, though the thought was shortly lived as she realized that she was blocking the homeroom class. Kite grinned as many other students shot her annoyed and cold glares; she scratched her head embarrassedly as she leaped impishly out of the doorway, making sure as to bow after she landed safely. “Yes I’m here all week every week and every day...”She broke from her sentence as the students held their noses upon entering the class, reminding her of her current epidemic. “I better phone my Man-slave and ask him to bring us new clothes….what did you say your size was again? And you want a purple top right?”
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down