Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captian Inkerz calls it's baby Nii-chan

2 posters

Go down

Captian Inkerz calls it's baby Nii-chan Empty Captian Inkerz calls it's baby Nii-chan

Post  Imperial Ink Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:58 am

Hehe I must still come up with a good nickname for you my fluffy sibling XD,
anyways the theme of the RP is fantasy creature themed. This means that any animal or human that is fictional is okay, they can have powers, but don't let the powers get out of hand okay? Razz
Lets make it halloweenish for October

I will post my character description soon Razz

Last edited by imperial ink on Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Captian Inkerz calls it's baby Nii-chan Empty Re: Captian Inkerz calls it's baby Nii-chan

Post  Imperial Ink Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:59 am

Hehe meet Gawkish, my new character. He is a cat with a jack o lantern pumpkin for a head.Razz

Current Name: Gawkish

Old name: Nefarious

Species: currently a Cat

Abilities: Unnaturally long life, Other mischievous powers to be Rped

History: Nefarious was originally a very powerful demon, unfortunately due certain circumstances his powerful demon form was sealed. He now wanders around in his cursed form looking for a way to break the seal that binds his powers.

Description:
Gawkish dropped his famous demon name in order to protect his fearsome reputation from being damaged by his ridiculous appearance. His cursed form is that of a black cat, he has white socks that reach half way up each leg and white tips on both his ears and tail. As for Gawkish’s head well due to the spiteful Witch who cursed him, it has taken on the form of a large Jack ‘o Lantern. Gawkish has a very intimidating mouth which has been skilfully carved into his pumpkin head. His eyes and mouth have also been carved into his pumpkin head to give his the necessary means of sight and smell.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Captian Inkerz calls it's baby Nii-chan Empty Re: Captian Inkerz calls it's baby Nii-chan

Post  the darkest pride Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:39 am

Current Name: Jeremy Fetcher

Species: human

Abilities: non really , he is an exeptionally good thief and can do pakour

History: has grown up with a rich family and lives in beverly hills

Description: Jeremy is looks about 13 but is in fact 14. He is well built with jet black hair that hangs over his left eye. Wears a green t-shirt, blue jeans and a black jacket. With a red glove on his right hand that only goes half way up his fingers

the darkest pride

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:06 pm

(Lolz I need to get used to working with this new character, he's a bit strange...)

Gawkish slunk silently through the midnight streets, his heavy head bobbing on his small body with each step. He hated this form with such passion, it was awkward and it made blending in with mortals all the more difficult. Thought of the witch who had cursed him came to mind as he spat her name in pure scorn, “Malice…Once I find you I kill you with my beat hands….errr paws.” The pumpkin headed cat padded towards a brick wall, he increased his speed until finally breaking into a sprint. He grinned as his legs sprung into action allowing the sublime creature to leap onto top of the wall with little difficulty. However due to extra height of his orange head, his balance was thrown off almost resulting in the cat falling to the neighbour’s rose bush. Gawkish sighed in relief as he regained his balance, he sat upon the wall cautiously making sure that no human could spot him, if they did there was nothing much to do, but it usually resulted in the human trying to pry the pumpkin from his head. Well the prying would not last all that long due to the fact that Gawkish’s head was not stuck inside the pumpkin ,but was in fact the orange vegetable itself. Once the mortal had gotten to that point it was just a simple matter of using human speech to scare them further.

The black cat rolled his coal eyes before speaking to no one in particular, “Yes, but that is so much effort, and I’d be breaking yet another Demon rule too….Phah, it would not be a problem if just had this stupid seal removed….Damned Witch” With that said Gawkish threw his irritable gaze towards the well maintained house on the other side of the wall. He flicked his white tipped ears as strange sounds of clashing and canine barks filled his sensitive ears. “Honestly as if the usual noise isn’t enough already” He remarked in a sarcastic tone. Gawkish lifted his front paw before retracting a single claw which was then used to sharpen the tips of his Pumpkin based teeth.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  the darkest pride Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:10 am

Jeremy had almost been caught , well.....If you coun`t being chased by dogs ,Vicious Pitbulls that seemed to have rabies as they were foaming by the mouth , and a fat man coming out of the jewelry store with a shotgun hellbent on killing however stole anything from his shop then yes , One would think that Jeremy had almost been caught. `If I just hadnt skimmed that darn trip wire none of this would have happened` he thought to himself. The man unloaded a shot of his shotgun barely missing Jeremy as He could Feel the wind of the bullet passing his head by millimetres. He was sprinting , jumped a wall to a shop , pulled himself up and and carried on sprinting and jumping between the assorted colours of the shops roof tops. He had always been a good thief but somthing had distracted him. Well he must have imaginied it because it had looked like a cat with a pumpkin head. He stopped suddenly. He could no longer hear the man `wow that was a close one!` he said to himself. He ran ghome and stopped. His heart began to pound harder that it had ever pounded before. There was the cat thing again. .In his neibors front yard. He stared running towards it , took out his torch and shon it on the creature.

the darkest pride

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:03 am

Gawkish flicked his black ears as the familiar sound of foot steps grew louder and louder. He squinted through the bright light that fell into his sensitive black eyes, Gawkish spat a comment at the shadowed stranger “Hey You!, Turn that light off!, it’s burning my eyes!”
The black cat shifted uncomfortably out of the torch light, his large orange mouth pulling to an agitated frown as he noted the stranger to be a young boy. “What kind of threat are you, Pipsqueak?
Gawkish stared at the mortal with examining eyes, his triangle cut nose catching the faint scents of canine interaction and he almost hissed at the very thought of a dog chasing him in his current ridiculous form. The cat rolled his eyes as he slowly grew impatient with boy, “What are you just going to stand their and gawk at me all day, Have you never seen a cat with a pumpkin for a head?” Gawkish allowed his evilly cut mouth to stretch into a cocky grin.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  the darkest pride Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:13 am

Jeremy caried on staring at the creature when suddenly a voice broke the deadly silence`youre burning my eyes , switch that light off!!` Jeremy quickly turned his torch off and walked cautiously towards the creature , for some reason he did not feel scared but somehow happy. `What are you?` he asked stupidly. he felt so stupid saying it but that was all that came to his mind at that moment

the darkest pride

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:18 am

Gawkish cocked his head in an irritated manner before replying in a cocky tone of voice, “What do I look like to brainiac? I obviously supposed to a cat.” The black cat blinked his eyes in sarcastic astonishment, why was he even talking too a mortal and why was he not invoking fear into this foolish child, Perhaps he was loosing his touch….after all it had been 500 years since his powers had been sealed. Gawkish growled at that thought before turning his attention back to the mortal dressed in black attire, “Well what are you supposed to be? A ninja….” His voice trailed off as the sight of a black bag the boy was carrying caught his eye, he had a sneaking suspicion that the mortal might try to steal him….though honestly what were the chances of that ever happening. Gawkish thought again, wait a minute…if this kid was a thief he might know how much money rare and usual animals go for on the black market………Perhaps he did have a problem after all.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down