Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling - Inkerz-chan and Polo-Fluff, come join ze Deshy-Doo's in a cloud of smoke :D

3 posters

Go down

Calling - Inkerz-chan and Polo-Fluff, come join ze Deshy-Doo's in a cloud of smoke :D Empty Calling - Inkerz-chan and Polo-Fluff, come join ze Deshy-Doo's in a cloud of smoke :D

Post  Deshychan Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:43 pm

Cole accidently stumbles into some wolves in the forest. The wolve begin their attack. Thats when he learns that these wolves are not of the normal type. They are something he has never come across before.
Cole had a struggle of a fight, two wolves against one vampire. They were fast, stronge, and could rip into his skin. Something that was also very strange since their skin was strong like metal. He managed to escape, but not without some scars and a few scratches upon his face.
Cole turned up on Lara's doorstep, looking drained of energy, and not in the same dimension as her. Lara was slightly confused at how he had gotten the scratches and not been able to heal himself. This was strange to her, something she had not really seen herself. but she had herd stories. stories that wernt pleseant.
Cole and Lara go to school together, They havent really known each other that long. Cole had been moved from a different area to protect the vampires of Lara's area. Not long after being moved and finding his path, he was assigend to Lara to be her constant gaurd. Since there had been a speculation of the humans trying to kill of the vampires in her area. Some of the humans had figured out their secret at how they could be killed. Where as others didnt even have a slightest of what was going on under their nose.
Now there was something else to worry about, something not of human decent. something deathly to vampires. Wolves.

Will the wolves coincide with the Vampires? or are they out for revenge? to claim back what was once theres.

Will Lara and Cole figure out what it is thats stalking them? or will they learn the hard way?

Polo you are Cole
Inkerz you are one of the wolf poeple Very Happy
And
Deshy you are Lara Razz
ROFL

Larauni Ilmarë Elentirmo

Princess of The Great Oceans
Hero of The Horned One
Sworn to one more ancient than the devil.
Wretched creature who haunts taverns looking for fights, excuses to draw blood.

Black tendrils of medium length hair fall down in a cascade of water, reaching below
her shoulder blades. Her blues eyes vibrant and encaptervating stand out from her palid
skin, tourt over her sharp angelic like features. A mess of bangs fall across her forhead,
slighly leaning more towards the left, gently covering the tops of her eyebrows. Her soft,
rose pink lips cover over her sharp pointed canines. fangs Yes thats right, Vampire.
from first look she does not apear to be one, but when she smiles and her fangs unseath,
then you realise who she realy is. Only few know of vampires, their excistance amongst
humanity only just begining. Will they be loved or be cursed? Can human and vampire live
side by side? Only time will tell.
Larauni stands at a height of 5 feet and 6 inches. tall and slender, but with muscle
abounds. she has a bounty of strength and power, and most of all she is older than most
that still walk the earth, and is still alive, or is that undead?. Larauni will rarely tell of her
long awaited past, but what she does tell many sease to believe her. She has seen and
conquered alot of the human history, been in wars a many. lives to tell the tales, but
holds scars that not even the vampires self healing could remove. Larauni was changed at
the young age of eighteen years, forever holding her young looks. She bares a circle
amulet around her neck, the chain made of gold, since silver burns their skin. In the
middle stands a aqua blue gem, brandished with a swirl of a pattern and a small crown at
the top. The mark for the chosen ones, the ones with great strenght. Larauni goes by the
name of Lara, since her name brings up suspicion when used in full, being that her name
is of an origon that nobody knows. But she mainly tells people she has decended from a
long line of italian blood, hence the reason for her strange last name.
Despite having unhuman strenght and power, she is a care giver, honest and a loyal friend,
to those who she classes as close friends. Some even being human. If you anger her, then
you'd better watch your back, though she can be kind, she can also be wretched, nasty
and plain right dirty. So basically, never get the wrong side of her, you'd regret it for life.

Deshychan
Deshychan

http://viceroybutterfly.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Calling - Inkerz-chan and Polo-Fluff, come join ze Deshy-Doo's in a cloud of smoke :D Empty Re: Calling - Inkerz-chan and Polo-Fluff, come join ze Deshy-Doo's in a cloud of smoke :D

Post  Imperial Ink Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:58 pm

(Hope this okay Razz)

Name: Demex
Race: Werewolf
Appearance (Human): A well built man with shoulder length black hair streaked with brown. Demex’s eye colour and scars are the same as in his wolf form. His dress attire consists of denim pants and a black leather jacket.

Appearance (Wolf): A huge black wolf with deep engraved muscles, his course short fur holds a certain shine to it.
Rich brown markings run up all four of his powerful legs, while equally brown markings can be seen along his muzzle area and underbelly, the markings are very similar to those of a Doberman. Demex holds many scars along his body, especially on his muzzle and back. He is mainly recognized by three claw marks that overlap his
Right eye, as for the colour or his eyes, they match his pure midnight black coat.
A signature steel chain dangles from his thick neck.

Personality: cruel, cocky, bloodthirsty, merciless, comical and intelligent
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Calling - Inkerz-chan and Polo-Fluff, come join ze Deshy-Doo's in a cloud of smoke :D Empty Re: Calling - Inkerz-chan and Polo-Fluff, come join ze Deshy-Doo's in a cloud of smoke :D

Post  Deshychan Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:01 pm

Wooot Very Happy

he is epic inkerz Very Happy

Cant wait to get started on this Very Happy
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:44 am

Name: Cole Sultan

Race: Vampire

Appearance: Cole’s jet black hair is gelled up stiffly at the back, styling it into a stiff style. At the front, the monotonous blackness is interrupted by one sharp slash of white, which accompanies the dark, spiky tendrils falling over his face in a way that usually covers his left eye – Or rather, his lack of one – since he lost it in a battle aeons ago. His right eye is a bright, icy blue – almost silver at times, and almost always cold.
He usually wears a short black gypsy shirt (http://mhaijikthings.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/gypsyshirt2.jpg), loose about the arms and collar. From his neck dangles a platinum amulet, since silver would have been harmful to him, but gold simply looked to ‘cozy’ for his liking.
Frayed bandages trail from the ends of his sleeves, falling loose about his palms and complimenting the tattered white shawl that hangs from his shoulders like a regal cape. His pants are a loose black leather, along with a spike-studded belt. He wears large, tough-looking leather boots, also studded with metal spikes and scuffed about the toes.

Personality: Cole can be a little cold and aloof toward strangers, but with his friends he has a dark sense of humour that makes him fun to be around. He is loyally protective, very determined and stubborn as they come. He tends to avoid meeting new people for the most part, since he knows that most of the time he’ll end up having to lose them before long anyway, what with them aging and he not – and this does not sit well with Cole, for he believes that relationships are made to last forever, be they in enmity, friendship or romance.

History: Cole was Sultan of some far away Muslim country, though was forced to forsake his throne due to his outspoken views on Atheistic religion. Thus, he joined a crew of his good friends to travel the seas and became a gypsy. Thus, he became Sultan of the Gypsies.
Between then and now, Cole was lost and nobody knows what happened – but he somehow ended up finding himself a solid slot near the top of vampiric power, and thus found himself assigned to protecting the ancient vampire, Larauni Ilmarë Elentirmo.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:48 pm

Larauni pulled on her thick leather, army style boots. It was obviously nighttime, otherwise she would not be awake just yet. The vampires have an automatic clock on their body and can sence when dawn is near, and when the sun has fully gone from the sky. As she began pulling on her second boot, a thought crossed her mind. "Cole, im not asking again, but can you please take me, Wether you like it or not, to the area that you were attacked last night. I need to have a look around. And it dosent help with you and all your over protectiveness. I will be fine. Im sure the wolves will have gone from that area and be in another by now. But i have to check the place out. If you dont show me i will just have to roam the woods by myself. Would you like to explain to the others why i was attacked after you?" she paused as she stood up from pulling on her shoes, turned and faced Cole. " I dont think you'd like that very much huh? So it looks like you'll just have to suck it up and take me. I am sure the wolves wont attack the two of us. Just trust me, since i am alot older than you." A grim smile spread across her face. she enjoyed to toy with people, also to make them do as they did not want to. she was pretty good at getting her way, most of the time.
Larauni turned and headed out the door, expecting Cole to follow shortly after. despite the cold chill in the air, Larauni wore a tank top and tight fitting jeans. The sort she always wore. Larauni walked with such grace, smooth and elgant, but also swift with a hint of power. Though she didnt really act like she beheld alot of it. Larauni was a bit of a free spirit before she was turned -light years ago- and she still held alot of that, but with the strength and power given to her as she became a child of the night.
Larauni lived pretty far out of the town, being close to the woods and the lakes. it was better that way, since if she lived to close, people would begin to speculate over her, and the fact that their only seemed to be life in the house after dusk. Plus it was easier for her to hunt in the woods, without being seen. No, she dosent live on animal blood, but humans. She finds the hikers and campers the ones that have braved being alone, or gone out for a romantic break, and attacked those, always carful of never leaving a trail. She was pretty fed up of having to move to town after town as more and more came to understand her ways.
Larauni quickly spun round, her movement a blur, but with grace. She had heard footsteps aproaching behind her in the grass. It was Cole, a relief sigh escaped her lips. "You startled me there a little, heard your footsteps, guess the wolves got me my nerves. So i guess your going to show me the place then?" she leaned on the tree that was just a few inches away from her. They were standing just at the edge of the woods now. Larauni tuged on the leaves from the over growth, pulling it from its branch, with a clean break. twidling the leaf between her fingers. Watching as the moonlight caught the edges of it, sending it into a spiral of sparkles around the edges, like millions of tiny starts, encrusted onto the leaf. This was one of her bad traits, though she had all the time in the world, she lacked patience, always having to do something as soon as the chance came up. she had to check the forest and she wanted to do it right away, hoping the wolves sent and trail would still be freash in the air.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:24 pm

Cole turned and stared at Larauni as she began nagging, yet again, for him to take her to the place of his attack. The raw slashed in his skin still smarted hotly every time he thought of the attack, but pain had become a welcome accomplice to him over the years. It felt like a fair price to pay for the rewards life had handed to him. Without it, Cole feared he would feel like a thief, and simply would not do for him.
Still…
Cole’s coarse fingers reached toward his face, sweeping tenderly over the deep wound which now held his left eye completely closed, rendering it useless as far as sight was concerned. At first he had been worried that it would prove too large a hindrance to him, and that perhaps he’d even be forced to forsake his title as Larauni’s protector, but his worries had proved to be in vain. He had adapted swiftly to the handicap, and already he felt confident dealing with it.
Of course, now he rather wished he had had his title revoked, since Larauni was officially being what could only be described as a ‘royal pain in the ass’. He toyed with the idea of telling her this, but then decided against it. It wasn’t worth causing friction when he already felt so irritated with her irrationality. The last thing he needed right now was for a scuffle to break out.
Cole sighed wearily, only half-listening to Larauni as he placidly folded his washing, stacking it neatly in a basket beside the sofa.

Finally, when she turned to face him, Cole straightened and returned the gesture – hearing her out with an inscrutable expression. He considered what she had said for a moment, then frowned slightly.
“That’s all very well, Lady Larauni.” He murmured quietly, his tone carefully polite and somewhat distant. “But with all due respect, Lady, I do not believe I have told you my age.” He offered a sugar-sweet smile during his pause, then concluded what he was saying. “What I said, I believe, is that such things mean nothing to me – since they are naught but futile numbers. Is that not correct, O great, old and wise one?” He smirked slightly, but the twinkle in his eye betrayed the humour that his tone was missing.
Still, he turned away to hide it – finishing with his washing before facing Larauni again.

“Well then, if the Lady insists, we’d best be off.” Cole said finally, his voice soft and toneless. He straightened and walked to the door, grabbing his coat from the hanger near the door and shrugging it over his shoulders. He strode over to the door, opened it for Larauni to step through, then closed it behind her.

He walked after her for a while, following close enough behind her that he could be sure to protect her, yet without getting near enough to irritate his own impatience with her presence. He was still slightly sore over her verbal abuse, after all, and Cole was not one to forgive quickly or easily.

Finally, they arrived at the spot of the attack, and Cole noticed Larauni start as a stick snapped beneath his foot. “If the Lady desires it, then yes, I shall show you the place.”

And with that, he lead her into the forest, one hand rested lightly on the handle of the dagger protruding from his belt. He hated how nervous and edgy he felt, but it seemed that with each step, the blood pounded harder beneath the stinging wounds, and the memory of the attack washed over him again and again.
Finally, he reached the spot, indicating it to Larauni.
He froze, standing motionless as he studied the place. He was shocked… For there, nestled in the long grass and criss-crossed by the tall, dark shadows of the trees, was the awful, mangled body of a massive wolf. Whether or not it was one of his attackers he could not say, for everything looked different when seen through one eye.
Not even his partial blindness, however, could conceal the horror of what lay before him. All that was left was a tangled smear of blood, fur and bone. The colour of the fur was impossible to tell, for not a strand remained that was not soaked in the pulsing crimson filth.
The chest cavity of the beast had been ripped apart, the flesh torn by razor-sharp claws until the jagged, broken edges of snapped ribs poked out at sickeningly awkward angles. The intestines had been ripped from the body, and what was left of them lay in a mince-meat lump – drawing attention to the absence of the rest, which apparently had been… Devoured?
But Cole had no time to feel the horror of this sight, for the next horror had already captured his attention. A shattered skull, brain leaking into the saturated soil… The tufty fur of the tail, and the scattered claws lying untouched beside the meaty mass.

Cole raised a hand to his lips and turned away, struggling to hide his fierce desire to gag and retch.
Vampire he may have been, but to see something so… Animalistic?
A shudder ran through him, but when he turned back to Larauni, he was completely calm. “As I said, Lady Laurani…” He murmured softly, “This is it.”
Then a twig snapped, and Cole’s head jerked round – his single ice-blue eye darting about the nearby trees for the source – the hair on his neck standing on end.

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:34 am

Larauni followed just in step with Cole, staying close by him. Though her sight was pretty amazing, the woods felt strange and alien after the attack. They didnt feel like home anymore. The smell in the air was now not of those pine, earth and dampness that woods always smelled like. The smell was mixed with a terible stench, that burned the insides of her nostirls. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the filcker of metal as the moonlight cascaded of off it. She moved closer to Cole, pressing her hand against his, moving it slightly away. And pulled gently on the handle of the dagger. She pulled it closer for a better glance, as her hand crossed over the blade, she hissed and droped it on the floor. Silver. Cole was carring a dagger with the blade of silver, he could have atleast warned her. Silver burns vampires, slowing them down, but it is wolves worst enemy. Silver is deathly to wolves, if peirce through the heart with a silver blade, they die instantly.

They had now reached the area of Cole's attack. Larauni bent down to the mauled wolf on the ground. Something was of about this, it didnt feel right. From what she had read from wolves, she knew that they cahnged back to human when they die. This was clearly dead, but not a werewolf. She pushed her hand into what was left of the wolf. It was cold, so it had been dead a long time, but not since Cole was attacked, it must have been done afterwards. She pulled her hand out from inside the wolf, bits of torn flesh and organs, mixed with crimson fluid, covered the pale skin of her hand. Larauni pulled her hand up to her face and took in a deep breath. It had been dead for only 10 hours, time when they had been sleeping. This was wrong, something was up.
"Cole..!" her voice sounded desperate and worried. "This is not right, somethings up. This is not of werewolf, but just a plain forest wolf. Its only been dead for 10 hours. I feel this could be a trap, we have to leave, now" Larauni turned and stood up at the same time. She took the few steps, bringing her closer to Cole. But found herself freeze in place. Something was stalking them, she could hear the sound of soft pads on the earth around her. There were more, four of them, this time. They were the ones being hunted now. a terrible stench filled the air, burning her nose as she took in a deep breath. Her lip curled back as her teeth came free. Her eyes seemed to glow, as she shrank back into a crouch, As the word escaped her lips. "werewolf". She spat the word out and growled under her breath. This was not good, how could they escape, the wolves were already too close for an escape. Though the vampires had speed, the wolves did so too, it was a 50, 50 battle, it was chance on who would win and who would loose. She hoped the wolves had come to talk, and not to fight, she really didn't feel up to fighting today.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:45 pm

Midnight fur feathered as cool air brushed against the scarred wolf’s body. His fleshy muscles rippling eagerly as he strode with unnerving predominance through “His” territory. His cruel black eyes flickered with pleasure as the thick, clotted scent of blood and fear filled the beast’s charcoal nostrils. His deep gray paw pads scraping against the earth as he paced bemusedly towards the site of his latest kill, the nature of his walk implied that he cared not if anyone could hear or sense him; instead the vibe given off was more like an invitation perhaps better described as a dare.

The wolf felt a smirk engrave itself into his muzzle as he neared the site of his latest mangled mass-murder masterpiece, his mouth dripping with yellow saliva as the clotted scent of blood hung heavily ahead.
Demex’s horn-like ears shifted playfully as he noted the death scented intruders in his territory, the scent they held was sand-like, reminding him of the earth they evaded and refused to rest beneath, such stubborn creatures vampires were, perhaps they deny death and in turn roam the world of the living as empty shells.

The wolf’s eyes lusted for a fight and he was beside himself with felicity that someone had involuntarily accepted his invitation to death.
The beast swung its head in pleasure as excitement and instinctual fear seemed to replenish his sadistic soul. He could smell a worthy enemy and immediately the insatiable desire to rip open it’s chest and spill it’s organs onto the earth sent sensations of pleasure through the wolf. How he longed to tear out yet another beating heart…..the blood dripping….the flesh contracting…all precious tools of life, he would devour it all like the glutton he was.

The fierce creature made his way into the blood soaked area, the vampires were now within sight and he forced his murderous intent upon them.
Demex smirked evilly as he licked his brown muzzle, his tongue behaving in a snake like manner as he slowly stepped out of the shadows and into sight before the Vampires. His plummetless black eyes examined the vampires thoroughly, one female, one male…..both prey. The female held an average human build complemented by a dark complexion and blue eyes. He pulled his muzzle in disappointment and slight disgust as he examined the female; she stank of fear and her appearance seemed pathetically weak, such a cowardice creature was not worthy to play his game. Demex turned his gaze towards the male, his interest in both now wavering. He could sense power from the male, beautifully; rich power, yet the male seemed to hold a great deal of weakness too. Demex approached them in dignified, fear invoking manner his massive paws now soaking in the blood of the wolf carcass.
He stilled his walking, before opening his great scarred jaws to speak, “My, aren’t we playing this game incorrectly? He snarled. “For “Children of night” I was expecting something far more fearful, such a weak little girl, Hmmf, your very existence is an eyesore, you don’t qualify to play my game.”
The powerful hound grinned sadistically as a sensation of familiarity passed over him, his scarred head turned back to the one eyed male, “It’s good to see you again Cole
though I’m disappointed to find you under such weak command, have you learned nothing from your passed failure” The charcoal wolf stared devilishly towards Cole, his eyes almost toying with the man as he emitted a sickening bark of cruel laugher, “Perhaps you’d prefer to play with me instead of that little doll?........You know I still want your other eye.” He sneered in a lustful manner.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:54 pm

Cole turned slowly as he heard the heavy pawsteps approaching. As the wolf emerged, Cole faced it with grim acceptance. He showed no fear – for fear of what could not be changed was pointless. Fear was for the unknown, for the past, for the future… For anything inevitable, fear was wasted. If it could not be changed, then it should be enjoyed. That was Cole’s opinion…
Or perhaps fear had never existed in the first place. Perhaps fear was the excuse he used to shackle himself to sanity?
Well… That sanity was fading fast. For gazing into those familiar black eyes, those pools of liquefied death, it brought a sinister smirk to his lips, and it played a melody of savage pleasure on his blackened heartstrings.
But Cole hid the smirk, and he banished the thrill. He remained neutral, as was his wont, and tensed his muscles in preparation as the wolf began to speak.
“You shan’t speak to my Lady like that, wolf.” Cole stated darkly, stepping between Larauni and Demex, and looking up into the wolf’s sinister eyes. “Lady Larauni is the farthest thing from a weak girl, ignorant wolf.” Cole’s expression hardened, his eyes narrowing slightly to strike Demex’s gaze with some secret connection, an unspoken word echoed between the pair – reverberating against the invisible walls of the tense atmosphere in which the three, vampires and wolf, had enclosed themselves.
Cole held his stiff, cold gaze a moment longer. “You like games, wolf? Then I tell you this… You would be naught but a plaything before the skills of my Lady!” He jabbed his finger to indicate Larauni standing behind him.

Then, suddenly, it was as though the world had turned upside down. Cole’s hand dropped back to his side, and his lips split into a demented grin. “Demex.” He greeted the wolf, holding his arms as wide as his lips as though to embrace the fiend, yet he did not step forward. “I have missed you, old friend.” Slowly, he stepped forward, arms falling back to his sides now. “You say I failed, Demex, but I ask you… How can failure be decided when our game has yet to begin? Or are you to tell me that you plan to take the coward’s route and skip to the end scene?”
He stood before the wolf now, barely looking down on the massive beast. “Come now, Demex… We should respect our own rulebook, if nothing else, don’t you agree?”
Slowly, he knelt beside the wolf, twirling himself seductively around the beast in a snakelike fashion. Then he froze, his lips inches from Demex’s ear – dagger-like fangs protruding, brushing the soft fur as he whispered.
“I know you long for my other eye, Demex… To finish what you started, yes?” He shifted again, sliding his body across the wolf’s chest to his other side, his fingers gently caressing the soft fur around Demex’s ears – teasing him, taunting him… “But you see, there is a problem… This empty socket of mine – it hungers… It lusts for fulfillment. Ah, if only you understood! If only you understood, Demex , the pain of the insatiable…”
Slowly, Cole forsook his spot at Demex’s side, and stood up once more, turning his back on the wolf for a moment, then turning back to face him, and lifting the hair away to reveal the empty socket which had once been his eye. The dead flesh seemed mangled and unnatural in the absence of the eyeball. It was inhuman – an abomination, even for a vampire such as himself…
“You see it, don’t you, Demex?” He asked softly, “The twitching of this proud flesh… How it longs to be filled by your beating heart.”
And slowly, pleasurably, Cole threw back his head and closed his eyes – his tongue slowly smoothing the surface of his lips as a passionate sigh of pleasure escaped him – goosebumps erupting over his flesh at the seductive thought.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down