Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire and Ice (A Girleh and Inkerz Roleplay)

2 posters

Go down

Fire and Ice (A Girleh and Inkerz Roleplay) Empty Fire and Ice (A Girleh and Inkerz Roleplay)

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:23 am

Okay then Human Powers Rp now open!

*Claps excitedly*

My Character's forms:
(Sorry Alexsei's past is a bit rough right now)

Application:
name- Alexsei Ivanov

age – 18

Gender- male

looks- Alexsei is of average height, he is well toned in muscle yet not overly built. His eyes are aquamarine and can sometimes appear more like orbs of ice depending on his mood. As for his hair, it is cobalt blue holding an unusual greyish tinge to it. As for it’s length, it reaches down to the nape of his neck.

personality- distant, rude, cocky perhaps even smug, though once he feels comfortable with people he can trust he can be a rather over protective friend.

power- Ice manipulation

bio (optional) – Both of Alexsei’s parents died in a freak accident before his eyes when he was aged 5, he and his younger brother were then send to live with his wealthy grandfather. Alexsei soon found his grandfather to be abusive, yet he remained at the old man’s mansion for his brother’s sake. As he grew up the abuse got worse and he gained many scars and a frightening fear of water. His precious brother thankfully remained unharmed by his grandfather. At age 12 the Alexsei got into a final fight with his younger brother and after those events he decide it best to leave home. Many things happened while he was living on the streets and it wasn’t long before desperation drove him to join the army as a pilot. Getting to be an actual pilot was not as easy as simply joining the army, but after a few years it was accomplished.
Later due to an unseen war Alexsei found himself suddenly in the mist of air battle and many dogfights. He was still very young, but he held a fierce nature and merciless ability in the skies, it wasn’t long before the nickname, “Ice Eyes” caught on.
Unfortunately being top dog proved to be to much for the young Russian and his reputation finally met it’s end one the day he and his plane crashed in the no mans land. There he was left for dead or so he thought.
By some miracle he did not die, Instead he was found and saved by a beautifully person. At first the two did not get along at all, but as situations came up and time passed they became very close friends.
It was on a rather average day that Alexsei awoke to find his precious friend suddenly gone……(The rest shall unfold *Grin*)

Pet - Shouta (Large White Falcon)

other (optional) – He’s Russian
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Fire and Ice (A Girleh and Inkerz Roleplay) Empty Re: Fire and Ice (A Girleh and Inkerz Roleplay)

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:29 am

(Kouru's form) very short XD

Name: Mordecai Kaoru

Description:
Kaoru’s long deep violet hair reaches down her back. The Teen has deep grey eyes and a very pale skin. Kouru's appearance is very fair, beautiful and delicate. Despite all this there is another part to Kouru who very few know. *wink*

Personality: Shy, Gentle, Quite, polite, very understanding.

Other: She is Japanese and highly skilled in way of the sword

Ability: Super speed and manipulation of air

Last edited by imperial ink on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Fire and Ice (A Girleh and Inkerz Roleplay) Empty Re: Fire and Ice (A Girleh and Inkerz Roleplay)

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:33 am

Scarlett doesn't have a form. But I've crammed everything I can into thiss xD
Scarlett-
As the cut broke through the crack in the icy blue curtains consciousness fell over my form like a tidal wave. I slowly eased my limp body into a sitting position forcing my brains to function. The simple movement causing the ginger curls that hung loose to bash around my shoulders. I let a groan escape, as I slipped off the bed my once warm feet touching the icy cold wooden floorboards. I chewed my lip and sighed as the shiver ran up my spine, chasing across my every nerves end, making me feel the coldness. I closed my eyes for a moment before I rubbed my arms, before I padded across the room snagging a towel from the open draw before shuffling across on the cold floor, giving myself a static shock as I attempted to open the bathroom door. I winced before pulling away and trying again. I tossed the towel upon the floor before undressing. I turned on the shower before stepping in, letting the water beat against my skin, match my own racing heart beat. I closed my eyes, the water straightening my bouncing curls as a thin smile stretching across my lips. No stress, just time to think, about everything and yet nothing, letting my every breath intertwining with the condensation seeming to dance, before fading away. into nothing. The cussing came fluent under her breath as she stepped out of the shower, she was going to be late again. She swept the brush through her currently straight hair before throwing it back into a basic ponytail. Knowing it would 'puff' out later, it never looked as bad once up. She snapped her bag off the back of the chair once she was dressed jogging down the stairs before heading for school, thankful for her physical fitness. As much as she hated most of her lesson, she was good... IN the ones she actually did something in. Most of her lessons she's do little, it wasn't because she couldn't do it... Rather she didn't want to. I huffed a gentle sigh as I Ran my finger to my still slightly wet pony tail. The curls were coming back. Joy. I didn't exactly hate my hair, but it was a pain to deal with. I generally hung back, I didn't have the perfect figure like most girls, yet I didn't look anything like most girls, I was different. Too different, it wasn't accepted. For most with ginger hair are blue eyed or brown. As mine were an emerald with golden flecks littering them, I slowly blinked, holding my eyes closed for a moment wishing I was home, away from this place. With my family. Though of course. They didn't exist. Because of my stupid anger, my pathetic actions, I swung a fist hitting the tree beside me, I glanced across my hand as I pulled my clenched fist back. Blood, flesh, hint of bone, splinters. Oh well. I didn't care. My anger killed my family, something I wasn't going to go into. though I did drop to my knees. In frustration, I didn't cry, I didn't speak. I did nothing. I stayed on my knees, gaze to the floor as the blood slithered between my fingers before neatly pooling on the hard concrete surface beside me. Pain was a friend as it was most peoples enemy. But then we get back to the fact I'm different. That was because of my father... Him and his violent ways... The gun... The barrel... The bang... The sweet goodbye as he licked his lips. I tightly closed my eyes as I got a headache. The violent memory of my fathers attacks. The fists, the bruises, the fire. The scar that runs from my heart to my left foot. The collision with death, then having the warm comfort ripped away. Death was easy, the dream. The life if more complex, the nightmare. Before i knew it my body was a limp substance on the floor. Passed out cold. Though my thoughts went on, raging with the memories, the pain, the screams. It was too much for a six year old. No six year old could take it like I could, but then. How many six year olds could take down and murder their mother, father and elder brother? Before starting a fire and making it look accidental.

GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:17 am

A boy walked alone through the garden area of Winston Academy, his cobalt hair holding a silver tinge to it as gentle wind whispered through it. He didn’t bother taking notice of the gardens beauty or peaceful nature, such things seemed like a flamboyant waste to him.
The Russian picked up his stride, he was late for his second lesson, not that it really mattered it him. He simply refused to spend his after hours in detention; it was a foolish waste of his precious time.
As teen neared the east-side school building, he found his pace slow before abruptly stopping altogether. Why had he stopped? He pondered thoughtfully, perhaps the idea of sitting in class with a bunch of brainless misfits proved too much for him. He allowed a small sigh escape his pale lips before muttering agitatedly to him, “This place is so frustrating....”
The Russian shook his handsome head exasperatedly as he forced himself back into stride. As his paced quickened then slowed once again as sprawled human figure came into his unconcerned gaze. He found himself stopping before her sleeping body, which to his irritation seemed to block his path. The Russian stare disesteemedly down upon her seeming peaceful face, he rolled his eyes unsympathetically. He wasn’t going to wake her and he knew this, she’d possibly only prove be a nuisance to him if he did.
He snarled temperamentally before casually stepping over her resting corpse back, not caring to throw a single glace back as he proceeded through the gardens towards his destination.

Alexsei breathed out deeply, he had almost reached the building when the familiar gentle face of his lover Koaru came into sight. She smiled cheerfully at him, her beautiful grey eyes closing as she bowed a polite greeting to him. The Russian smirked teasingly at her gesture as she padded along soundlessly towards him, her waist length lavender hair dancing through the wind as she did so.
Alexsei’s eyes warmed slightly at the sight of her gentle loving gaze, he was pleased to see her.

Kouru allowed a friendly laugh escape her lips, as she reached Alexsei’s side. She sensed his irritable aura, it wasn’t hard not to due to his chilling ability. When ever Alexsei lost his temper or simply felt down, the air around seemed to cool rapidly.
Kouru reached her pale hand towards his, her soft eyes concerned, “Alexsei… are you okay?”
The Russian sighed in annoyance, his eyes suddenly distant, “Yeah… I’m fine, don’t worry about it.”
Kouru nodded respectfully, she knew him well and she knew when to enquir and when not to, “Then I’ll see you during music…good luck with your test” she replied with a teasing smile. Alexsei shook his head, his agitated mood shifting slightly at Kouru’s friendly tone, he then made his way towards the school building, disappearing from Kouru’s sight as he entered.

Kouru smiled as she turned away from the school building, her direction towards the magnificent gardens of the Academy. She still had an entire hour free and spending sometime outside would do her well.
As she entered the gardens her elegant gaze travelled towards the body of a girl who lay beneath an old oak tree.
Out of instinct and concern, Kouru made her way towards the girl eventually kneeling at her side. She examined the teenager with worry, her delicate hand upon the girl’s shoulder as she caught sight of a fresh wound on the girl’s hand.
Kouru rubbed the girl’s shoulder calmingly in an attempt to gently wake her, “…Are you okay?” She spoke softly, her voice motherly and placid.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:03 am

Scarlett-
The darkness, silence. It was peaceful. I didn't want to escape from my unconscious slumber. I was far to happy. Just staying unconscious. Maybe death would take it's way and finally control my body. Disposing of it in a brutal manor.
I wouldn't be so lucky.
'The one who couldn't be broken; was shattered.' The one quote I lived my life by. Eleven years ago I was fearless, powerful. And Now I was simply nothing. The simple, yet almost harsh truth of realities spell.
I felt the hand on my shoulder, no. I didn't want to wake. The world brought pain... Anger, anger killed. I was a killer. Cold blooded, dangerous, heartless killer. Despite my best wishes my body pulled me into consciousness. A soft groan left my lips a sound mixed with pain and anger. I refused to open my eyes. The burning light of he sun made me see red through my eyelids. I wasn't in the mood to be woken. I wanted one thing, the one thing I couldn't have...Would never have. A family.
Tension slithered through my body, what if it was a male? My father trying to drag me down into the violence of hell. I slowly let my unusual eyes flicker. In he small amount of sight I got noticed it was female. I relaxed instantly though I wasn't up for being woken.
"I.. Am... Fine" The words escaped in a slither of air, broken up and slurred. I slowly clenched my fist before a grunt of pain split my lips I closed my eyes tightly, feeding off the pain as much as I tried. I couldn't It was just hurting. It was my an infected splinter of something. But that was good. Yes. Good.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:45 am

Kouru watched the fair girl through a sympathetic grey gaze, she had been rather concerned about the unconscious girl and had therefore remained quietly at her side as she waited for her to wake.
The girl shifted at Kouru’s tender touch, though her eyes remained closed as a weak, but agitated sigh left her fair lips. A relieved smile curled onto Kouru’s placid features, the girl seemed to be okay.

She shifted again under Kouru’s hand, her eyes flickering open for a moment allowing Kouru to stare into her unusual emerald eyes. She replied to Kouru’s concerned words, though her voice seemed hoarse and pained, I.. Am... Fine
Kouru shook her head, her placid smile unwaving as she ran her hand down to fleshy wound on the girl’s hand. It was swollen and still wet with blood.
“Shhh….It’s okay…rest for now… you look as though you’ve been through hell and back” she spoke, her tone motherly and soft as the girl squeezed her emerald eyes shut as pain engulfed her once again.
Kouru knew the wound was pretty bad, it would get worst if it remained infected. She eyed her bookbag thoughtfully; she should have a handkerchief in the front pocket. She could use that to bandage the wound......though it would need to be cleaned first. Kouru slowly got to her feet, her clever fingers fiddling through the front pocket of her book bag for the unused handkerchief. She nodded thankfully as her fingers latched onto it, pulling it from it’s hiding place in her bag pocket. Kouru dropped her bag down gently beside the girl before making her way towards a nearby drinking fountain. She stopped before it, her fingers opening the valve allowing cool fresh water to spew from the tap. She nodded in thanks, before holding the handkerchief beneath the gushing tap. She beamed brightly as cool water caressed her hand, it felt very calming…..so peaceful. The valve closed and Kouru removed the wet cloth from the basin of the drinking fountain. She wrung most of the water from the handkerchief making sure that it was damp, but not entirely drenched in water.
She then headed back towards the fair girl, her pace quick and it wasn’t long before she was back at the maiden’s side. Kouru blinked worriedly as she dabbed the wound carefully with the damp cloth, cleaning away most of the dried blood. The water would not help for infection, but at least it would be clean enough to bandage.
Kouru felt the girl’s forehead, her hand still cool from the water. She didn’t seem to have a fever….though she was a little warm, perhaps a mild temperature.

The school bell rang loudly signifying the end of the period. Kouru broke from her thoughts as the loud noise pulsed through her ears, her soft gaze tainted with concern as students emerged from the school building, making their way to their next class.
Alexsei emerged from the building too, his stride well paced proud as he walked towards the garden area.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down