Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Polo. :D :D {Can You Hear Me?} **Mature Content**

2 posters

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Me and Polo. :D :D {Can You Hear Me?} **Mature Content** - Page 13 Empty Re: Me and Polo. :D :D {Can You Hear Me?} **Mature Content**

Post  Jayneh Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:53 am

"I dunno." Rosa replied with a shrug. "Ask me something."

(Stupid short post XD Being pestered I am.)
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Me and Polo. :D :D {Can You Hear Me?} **Mature Content** - Page 13 Empty Re: Me and Polo. :D :D {Can You Hear Me?} **Mature Content**

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:03 am

((Tis okay. Wink Gives me an excuse not to type a lot. XD ))

"Aw, don't leave it up to me!" Sloan protested with a laugh. "Okay... Um... What's your favourite place in the world?" He tilted his head slightly to one side - regarding Rosa curiously as he waited for her answer. He couldn't fathom why he was still so nervous around her... He didn't need to be, yet he couldn't help it. He just... Was.

((Forgive my ignorance. Razz I've never dated, so Sloan and I are equally clueless here. Wink Hehe! Most unhelpful...))
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:13 am

((Lol. Me neither. XD So we're in this together!))

Rosa wanted to say, 'With you.' because that was the truth after all, but decided against it. That was too cheesy. She bit her lip and then looked straight at Sloan. "I don't know I've not really been many places." She said with a shrug, "So wherever I belong I guess."
Maybe that wasn't as cheesy. She mentally face palmed herself, that was totally cheesy Rosa!
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:21 am

((Woop woop! Haha! Wink Go us! XD ))

"Yeah?" Sloan replied quietly, a soft smile lifting his lips. "Well, where's that?" He challenged, watching Rosa intently - curious to see what she would come up with. He wasn't sure why he was demanding an answer... Perhaps just to make her think. To see what really went on inside her head. That way, just maybe, he would start to understand...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:03 pm

Rosa bit her lip, great. She didn't even know where she belonged...
"With you?" She asked, questioning to her tone after she thought for a moment. She hoped that was the right answer, if not she was doomed. "I hope." Her small voice said after a moment of silence. Somewhat frightened of what Sloan might say she looked down at the table. It was cheesy after all wasn't it? Mentally punching herself she chewed on her lip, trying not to get any more angry with herself.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:14 pm

"Good answer." Sloan replied quietly, an earnest grin lighting up his face.
That certainly wasn't what he had been expecting, but after hearing those words, he couldn't have been happier. "Well, you're with me, Rosa." He pointed out - gently taking her hand again, then grasping it in an official fashion. "And that's not gonna change, right? Shake on it." He finished with a playful wink.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun May 01, 2011 3:19 pm

Rosa smiled back at him. Her heart beating faster and faster. She was glad he wanted her with him, she wanted to be with him. Forever. Glad she belonged with him, well, that’s what they thought at least. She smirked when he moved her hand to shake it. Nodding she shook his hand but remained silent.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 01, 2011 3:32 pm

When Rosa was silent yet again, Sloan felt a dull trepidation spread through him.
What had he done wrong this time...?
Forcing a smile, he shook Rosa's hand, then withdrew his own hand - wondering all the while if he was doing the right thing. It was typical of him, really... He was so terrified of failing, that he was even too scared to try.
That was exactly why he could not have been more glad when the food arrived at that moment - providing a distraction. Sloan thanked the waiter, then began mechanically munching away, hoping that the atmosphere would sort itself out without his input.

((I'm getting stuck... O.o ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun May 01, 2011 3:38 pm

((Wanna fast forward?))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 01, 2011 4:00 pm

((Sure, if you like. Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun May 01, 2011 4:12 pm

((Blehh, I did last time. XD))

Rosa tossed and turned. It had now been 6 months that she had been living in Sloan's apartment, still sleeping on the couch. They still didn't have enough money for her prosthetic leg. It was around 1:00 AM when a ear piercing scream, coming from Rosa's throat entered the still air. She shoved at thin air, trying to get away from the hands that grabbed at her. The voices that told her her mother and father would never be back. The hands that held her down, restraining her from finding them. "NO!" She screamed, still in a nightmare, not being able to open her eyes.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 01, 2011 4:23 pm

((But you're so good at it, oh great wise and wisdommy one! XD ))

Hearing Rosa's scream, Sloan dashed from his room - grabbing a Hockey stick on his way, just in case somebody had broken in. But when he ran into the living room, all he saw was Rosa; shouting and thrashing in her sleep.
Sympathetic and concerned, Sloan hurried over to her, dropping the stick on his way.
"Rosa." He murmured, holding her shoulders firmly and giving her a gentle shake. "Rosa, hey!" He spoke a little louder this time - his tone slightly sharper.
Even if it was a nightmare, he hated seeing her in distress...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun May 01, 2011 4:33 pm

Rosa screamed again, struggling away from Sloan as she did. "Get away!" She screeched, her little hands beating against his chest. Her eyes were glued closed as she was completely trapped in this nightmare. Not being able to escape the hands that pulled and pushed at her. She tried to run, tried to get away but couldn't. It wouldn't work. Whimpering as she continued to fight against him, sobs racked her small body. Why wouldn't they just leave her alone?
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 01, 2011 4:38 pm

When his presence only seemed to make Rosa panic all the more, Sloan stumbled backward away from her. He watched her in concern for a moment, gnawing his lip nervously - then hurried to the kitchen and poured some cold water into a glass.
He dashed back to Rosa's side, and promptly splashed the water over her face.
"Wake up!" He ordered sharply, placing the glass down on the coffee table with a loud 'clink'.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun May 01, 2011 4:40 pm

Rosa's eyes flew open and she felt her breaths being stolen away from herself. This had happened before these dreams, but he had never had to wake her up for it. Watching him, feeling herself hyperventilating she tried to keep the tears from streaming down her reddened face but failed. Never had she wanted this to happen in front of Sloan. It was just plain embarrassing.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 01, 2011 4:49 pm

"You okay?" Sloan asked gently, perching himself on the arm of the couch and watching Rosa with concern. After she had freaked out a moment ago - even if she had been sleeping - he didn't want to crowd her, just in case she still felt she needed her space. It was difficult, though. All he really wanted to do was give her a big hug. He couldn't stand to see her looking so shaken...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun May 01, 2011 4:52 pm

Rosa jumped into his arms. Body still shaking as she held onto him, like she was going to loose him. "I"m sorry." She whispered as she continued to breathe heavily. Her little hands clawed his back as she tried to get her body to come down. Heart racing and lungs begging for oxygen she buried her face in his shoulder. She was sick of sleeping on the couch, but knew it was the whole fact of being alone that scared her.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 01, 2011 5:17 pm

The moment he felt Rosa near him, Sloan folded his arms around her and held her tightly - pressing her against his chest and clinging to her as if he'd never let go.
"It's okay." He soothed gently, his arms tightening protectively. "You know I'll never let anything hurt you."
He loosened his grip just a little, and glanced down at her - tenderly kissing the top of her head.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun May 01, 2011 5:19 pm

Rosa knew it was a lot to ask, but when she felt his arms tighten around her she didn't want him to let her go. "C-c-c-can I-I-I sl-sl-sleep w-w-w-with y-y-you t-t-tonight?" She stuttered, as she hyperventilated. It took a lot to get the words out of her mouth. They seemed to stick as she was afraid of rejection. Terrified actually.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 01, 2011 5:27 pm

"Sure." Sloan murmured in response, not even pausing to think first. For some reason, hearing somebody else stutter had a large effect on him. Especially Rosa...
"Whatever you like." He added reassuring, softly stroking the back of her head.
But he made no move to get up. He wasn't ready to let go yet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun May 01, 2011 5:30 pm

Rosa leaned into his touch more, his body was warm and comforting. She was relieved that he would let her sleep in his bed with him. Trying to figure out a way to stay away from him, so she wasn't making him uncomfortable in his bed was another thing. "Can we go back to bed now?" Rosa whispered, her breath on his neck as she buried her face into his shoulder again.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 01, 2011 5:46 pm

"Okay." Sloan agreed softly. Goosebumps scuttled over his skin as Rosa's breath tickled the back of his neck, and he shivered slightly.
He wasn't going to let himself overthink this. It would be fine... He could stay calm. There was no need to panic...
And indeed, there wasn't. Sloan stood slowly and helped Rosa to her foot, keeping an arm around her shoulders to support her. He waited for her to get her crutches, then led her over to the bedroom - keeping his arm protectively around her all the time.

((AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! I just saw a spider run across my bed, and then... I lost sight of it. o_0 ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun May 01, 2011 5:57 pm

Rosa was glad he helped her to the room. Liking the feel of his presence with her the whole time. When they got to the bedroom she discarded her crutches and laid down on the end of the bed. Figuring he would feel more comfortable if she was all the way down there. The worst that could happen was his feet touching her, and she didn't care.

((HAhahahahahaha. Okay. Not funny. ^.^ Sorry. XD))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 01, 2011 6:14 pm

"Hey, you don't have to sleep down there." Sloan said with a chuckle, standing with arms akimbo (It means with hands on hips - just had to try using that word. XD Haha!) and smiling slightly at her. "C'mon, you can sleep next to me if you like. I won't try anything funny, I swear."
With a yawn, he climbed into the bed - leaving space for Rosa beside him.

((Not funny at all! And Nutty kitty just stared at the thing, then lost interest when it vanished! Some guard cat I have. -_-
*Stares at curled up ball of fuzz*
A real hunter, that one... Rolling Eyes
Sorry for the short posts - MUSELESS! XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun May 01, 2011 6:18 pm

Rosa nodded and crawled up to the top of the bed. "Alright, I won't." She said with a smirk.
"C'mon, you can sleep next to me if you like. I won't try anything funny, I swear."
"I don't mind if you do..." She said softly before her eyes widened.
What the hell did you just say? She scolded herself. She felt her cheeks burning and turned away from him. Immediately embarrassed. Why had she said that? That was the stupidest thing ever, he was going to think she was some kind of... she shuddered at the thought.

((Hahahahah. I love cats.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next