Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Abba's RP (Mature Content)

3 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Polo and Abba's RP (Mature Content) - Page 8 Empty Re: Polo and Abba's RP (Mature Content)

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:43 pm

Ria's expression dropped as he complained about it being a twisty road. "No. I'm not leaving." she fought back, then, felt the ambulance lurch forwards starting off towards the hospital. "You're in too bad of a condition. And I'll just sleep when you do." she told him, squeezing his hand once more as the paramedic stuck the drip into him to begin releasing the pain meds into his system slowly. "I'm not leaving until I know you are stable." she told him, her whole body frozen slightly in fear. She couldn't lose him. She just couldn't.

((xD Now that I'm on a computer I can respond to your comment about it almost making you cry. ;3 I've done that before in real life. xD I totally made my friends guy because I looked like I was hurt so badly. And the dude and I were just joking 'round. Because. It was April Fools, and I wanted to flip my friends out. xD Cameron was ready to punch that dude. -laughs- Ecspecially because we actually pecked each other on the lips. Razz))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Polo and Abba's RP (Mature Content) - Page 8 Empty Re: Polo and Abba's RP (Mature Content)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:54 pm

"You are leaving." Mitch retorted stubbornly, coughing softly into his oxygen mask. After that, though, he stopped fighting. He didn't have it in him any more... He'd nag Ria again once they were in the hospital.
Mitch felt the jab in his arm with blissful release - and he waited impatiently for the Morphine to take effect.
"Mmmm, this stuff is great." He laughed, glancing fondly up at the drip. "It's been too long since I've been hooked up to an IV..."
Was the ambulance began moving off, Mitch was lulled by the movements, and his eyelids began to flicker - but he refused to let himself sleep. He wouldn't show weakness in front of Ria... Not when she already looked so worried.
"So... Ria..." He mumbled groggily, "What were you doing while I was... Away?"
Anything to keep talking... Anything to stay awake... Anything to stay alive.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:55 pm

((Hehe, sounds like an interesting story! XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:59 pm

Ria shook her head stubbornly, "Nope. Not getting me to leave you." she told him defiantely. "I... almost fell mute again, too many memories came back that I couldn't push away." she snorted. "Oh. And I cut my wrists a few more times. Nothing interesting, really hunnie." she told him as she watched him try and fight sleep. "Just. Rest. Please?" she cooed, squeezing his hand. "You aren't allowed to die. We won't let you die." she tried to comfort him, promising that she was there, and that she wouldn't leave his side.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:06 pm

Mitch's expression stiffened, and he blinked at Ria for a moment - all hints of tiredness leaving his face.
"Have I ever told you what I think of cutters?" He asked mildly, raising one eyebrow.
There was nothing Mitch hated more than the idea of cutting... Of suicide... He thought people who considered such things were weak, cowardly, pathetic and selfish. They never thought about who they were leaving behind... Or what the consequences to their actions would be if they really did succeed.
Death was a romanticised idea. It was impossible for a person not to occasionally think that death might be easier, or that dying would be a dramatic way to get a point across... But when it came down to it, nobody wanted to die. And then it was a pathetic and sorry sight to see them begging for escape from what they had wished for...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:11 pm

Ria shook her head, immediately pulling back into herself a bit more. "No. But something tells me you don't like them. Just as much as you despise it when I cry." She bit her lip, looking away from him for a few seconds as they pulled into the hospital. He was immediately rushed into surgery, saying it would take a few hours. Ria nodded her head, saying she would be back later, and then leaving the hospital. So, no more cutting, no more crying. And if she fell mute again? What was she supposed to do to pull herself out of it?
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:21 pm

Mitch didn't have time to respond to Ria's comment before he was whisked off to surgery - though what for, he hadn't a clue. To remove the bullet, probably... Who'd have guessed the little bugger was still in there?
He snickered in amusement to himself - then he went under, and the surgery began.

((Too tired. Sad Bed. Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:30 pm

[center]((Awwww. -dies-))

Ria went to a nearby coffee shop, and ordered a frappacuino in order to calm herself down. It would be so easy for her to fall mute again. Wayy too easy for her to fall mute.

After a few hours she headed back towards the hospital,and then at the front desk she asked for him, having to have waited for a little bit as the nurse looked at a few things before moving her towards his room.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:36 pm

When Ria entered his room, Mitch was still out. The anesthesia seemed to be taking an abnormally long time to wear off... Apart from that, however, the surgery had gone well. They had found the bullet, and repaired what they could. Now, it was all up to Mitch... And thus far, his body didn't seem to be the tenacious fighter that his personality suggested.

Last edited by Polo the Weirdo on Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:42 pm

((Abby? Again? xD))

Ria sat down next to him, on the edge of the bed as she slipped her fingers through his hand. "Mitch. Wake up. Please?" she said, biting her lip before leaning in and gently kissing him on the cheek. She brushed a bit of his shaggy hair out of his face before sighing quietly. He needed to make it through this. He had to. She wouldn't let him die on her. She wouldn't.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:29 am

((Sorry, I was so out of it... I do that a lot. XD ))

Mitch heard Ria's voice somewhere in the back of his mind, but still he did not stir. The steady throb of his heart quickened for just a moment as Ria's lips brushed his cheek - and the heart monitor beside him reflected this - quickening its beeping for the space of once beat, then falling back into the regular rhythm.
Yet still, Mitch did not wake.
For the rest of that day, he slept - and soon doctors began hovering around his bed, checking his chart and discussing things in low tones, their faces creased by frowns.
They tried putting Mitch on some new medication - and finally, he began to improve.
Just as day was bleeding into night, Mitch began to stir. He grunted, and then his eyes flickered open. He winced at the bright light above him, and growled in irritation.
Ria...? He could have sworn he had heard her earlier... Was she here?
Despite his earlier complaints, he so desperately wanted her to be here...
Mitch attempted to roll over - then hissed as pain rocketed through him, causing him to fall flat again. He swore, then just flopped back and stared at the ceiling. He couldn't remember the last time he'd felt this useless. He wanted to get up and do something! He just couldn't stand being so unproductive...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:50 am

Ria had curled up next to Mitchs bed in the chair, fallen asleep. But ass she stretched herself out she noticed him moving. Or well, at least attempting to. Quickly, she got to her feet and slipped down so she was sitting right beside him on the bed. "Mitch? Mitch? You're awake!" she said grasping his hand and squeezing it tightly, partially to prove she was here and partially to keep her nerves from flying all over the place.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:08 am

"Ria, you stayed." Mitch commented, chuckling quietly. Exhaustion made his voice sound weak, and Mitch felt a flicker of annoyance. He hated being weak.
He squeezed her hand back - tightly - as though to prove that there was still strength in him.
"You still don't listen to me..." He sighed, "But I'm glad."
He released her hand then, and began pushing himself into a sitting position - hissing with pain and fighting the desire to wince.
Finally, he had himself in a sitting position - and though it caused him quite some pain, he was happier this way - because he could look directly at Ria.
"So I suppose this means you haven't come to your senses and decided to dump me yet, huh?" Mitch asked, only half teasing. His lips twisted into an unamused smirk, and he watched Ria with an intent gaze.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:53 pm

Ria rolled her eyes. "Of course i stayed Mitch..." she told him, wincing at the pain he seemed to be in. "And im not leaving either..." she said leaning in and pecking him on the lips so he didnt have to move. "Nor am i dumping you. So what have the doctors said. They wont tell me anything." she said, a bit exasperated, nothing but concern in her eyes.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:07 pm

One corner of Mitch's mouth lifted into a smile as he returned Ria's kiss. He wasn't sure if the injury had made him weak... Turned him softer still... Or if he was just really grateful. But either way, he felt a flutter of affection for the kidnap victim who had now become his girlfriend. He was really starting to care for her...
Crap.

"They haven't told me much..." He replied in response to Ria's question, "I've been out until now. Although, I do distinctly remember the idiot who wheeled me into surgery telling me 'Stop bleeding, stop bleeding, please stop bleeding'..." Mitch snorted and rolled his eyes, then glanced back toward Ria with a smirk. "Don't worry, though. I feel fine. I promise. It barely even hurts!"
Liar.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:29 pm

Ria rolled her eyes. "Just like the girlfriend who keeps telling you not to die?" she questioned. "And it barely hurts. Then give me a hug without hissing in pain or wincing." she smirked, not believing him for one second.

((On phone switching to computer now))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:38 pm

"That's different. He's a doctor!" Mitch exclaimed incredulously, rolling his eyes.
"And do you really want me to try that? Because I swear I'll do it." He raised his chin defiantly, indicating that he was ready to accept the challenge.
Sure, he was full of sh*t, but at least he was a good liar. If Ria was really daring him to hide his pain and hug her, he would do it.

((Woopa! Very Happy I love this RP. Wink ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:41 pm

((Ahh. so do I. So do I. ;33))

Ria nodded her head. "Seriously. A doctor? Telling you to 'stop bleeding?'" she said with a slight smirking, laughing a little. "And yes. I do. Because. I don't think you can hide as much pain as you are in." she said, poking at his shoulder lightly where she didn't believe he was hurt.

((-tries to type more- -is failing-))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:50 pm

"You underestimate me." Mitch said with a smirk.
He summoned his determination, clenched his jaw, and slowly shifted himself forward. Pain rocketed through him, and his face twitched, but he did not allow himself to wince. When a string of curses jumped to his lips, he bit his tongue to keep them from escaping. Such tension ran through him, that after a while he tasted blood where his teeth had sunk in too deep.
A vein was throbbing in his temple now from the effort of defying his reflexes - but Mitch managed it. He leaned forward, wrapped his arms around Ria, and hugged her tightly.
But his muscles were trembling from tension, and when Mitch sank back into his bed - his face was pale and gaunt.
"See?" He choked weakly - struggling to speak past his bitten tongue, and with so little breath in his lungs. "I told you I could do it."
He made a sound somewhere between a cough and a laugh - then finally let the pain overwhelm him - his face contorting into a grimace, and quiet curses escaping his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:59 pm

Ria relaxed in his arms slightly, rolling her eyes. "Yes, you may have been able to hug me. But you can't hide the pain afterwards. And I needed proof you were lying." she said happily, knowing she won at least that battle. "And I'm not leaving you, no matter how much ou fight me on this." she said, cocking an eyebrow and allowing her lower lip to pout a bit as she watched him, nothing but defience in her eyes. Ria gently leant down and wrapped her arms around him, giving him a loose hug so as not to squeeze anything that might hurt him anymore, a worried expression on her face. "Get some sleep. I promise I'll be here." she said, pushing a bit of his hair out of his now pale face as he showed quite a few signs of pain.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:19 pm

"Whatever, that wasn't part of the dare." Mitch complained weakly - but it was hopeless, he knew he had lost this one. "And you don't have to leave..." He added, letting a rare kind smile light up his pained features. "It's actually kinda nice having you with me."
When she hugged him, he shifted his head sideways slightly to kiss her cheek.
When she pulled away and suggested that he should sleep, he merely sighed and nodded submissively.
He could barely comprehend how he could have been walking around with this injury before...
F***, I'm whipped. He thought with an amused snort, So desperate to get back to Ria that I barely noticed myself bleeding to death... Real nice. So much for being tough, Mitch...
He let his eyes slip closed, slowly starting to relax, and shifted his hand weakly out from under the covers - his pale fingers gently beckoning to Ria to hold his hand.

((We're fixing him! XD We're FIXING HIM!!! Razz *Pokes soft Mitch* ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:25 pm

((-tears- I'm... sooo... proudd... xD))

Ria's face lit up into a smile as he spoke "It's actually kinda nice having you with me.". Silently, as she saw his hand slipping out from the covers she took it before sliding down next to him, careful not to rest against him so he wasn't in pain before slipping his arm around her shoulder as she lay on her side, closing her eyes. "Just sleep. I'll be here." she reminded him before waiting to feel his breathing slow down, marking that he was asleep before she allowed herself to do the same, her hand gently holding onto his hand, and worry filling her dreams.

((Isn't that not too cute?!))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:34 pm

((*Grins through mouthful of chip*

Very cute. I love you ))

Mitch grunted softly in response - squeezing Ria's hand gently, then letting himself drift off. Ria's warm, softly breathing form beside him lent a sense of comfort, and Mitch soon found that he was able to sleep. His hand went limp in her grasp, and his breathing steadied - though it remained shallow.
He slept all through that night, and most of the next day, too. Which was a blessing - since he might have been squeamish if he had seen too many of the blood transfusions he had to go through while sleeping. He was fine with blood leaving his body - but somebody else's coming back in...? Creepy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:38 pm

((-feels accomplished for breaking Mitch down- ;3))

Ria awoke the next morning even though he was still sleeping. But, she didn't dare move. No, she was afraid if she did that he might awaken. And he needed all the rest he could get. She was usally ine with soem blood. But, when the nurses carried in pints and pints of blood to get it in her body she had to leave the room, going to the nearest bathroom and puking. She couldn't handle that much, in bags. She just couldn't. Then, once she hdad calmed down enough from that she got a little bit of food, and sat outside of his room. The nurses letting her know that they had finished the tranfusion and that there wasn't going to be anymore blood. Nodding her head she slipped back into his room before sitting down in the chair next to his bed and beginning to munch on a chicken ceaser salad.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:43 pm

When Mitch finally woke up, he found Ria sitting in a chair beside his bed, slowly nibbling her way through a salad. He watched for a while - quite content just to stare at Ria while she had no clue that he was awake.
Finally, he decided to alert her to his presence.
"Still here, I see." He commented quietly, managing a weak smile.
"Has that good-for-nothing doctor told you anything, yet? I haven't even met him..." Mitch rolled his eyes and sighed heavily - then instantly regretted it.
Crap, that hurts...
"I'm sick of this bed. I want to get out of here." He complained irritably.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next