Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Abba's RP (Mature Content)

3 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Polo and Abba's RP (Mature Content) - Page 3 Empty Re: Polo and Abba's RP (Mature Content)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:48 am

Mitch cursed under his breath when he saw that Ria had fainted. Some part of him - a very, very small part - wanted to go over there and comfort her, but he knew better. So he merely shrugged, left the room, and closed the door behind him.
"I bled all over the floor." He informed a highly disgruntled Greg, when he met the boy outside the door. Greg stared up at him with wide eyes, seemingly unable to comprehend the sight of Mitch covered in his own blood for once.
"Clean it up, and don't you dare touch my bitch, or I swear I'll have you in worse shape than I am."
Greg continued to gape stupidly, before finally whispering, "What happened...?"
"Krusher." Mitch replied simply. "Now go on - I gotta get fixed up..."
Thankfully, The Wicken worked like a well-oiled machine. Vince had foreseen the future possibility that medical treatment would be needed - so naturally some of the members had been assigned the roles of paramedics - sent to study at med-school, and managing to qualify, at least to some extent.
And, of course, since their base was a hospital - old, outdated medical equipment was easy to come by.
So Mitch wandered off to get himself fixed up.

The next day, Mitch awoke feeling a fair amount better. He had lost a little blood, so he felt rather weak and shaky, but he insisted on getting up and walking around anyway. If he wasn't around to read to Ria, somebody else would cover his shift. And if that happened, it would definitely end badly for Ria.
So, he entered her room like he always did, sat down in his chair, and began to read. The fairytale was half way through...
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Polo and Abba's RP (Mature Content) - Page 3 Empty Re: Polo and Abba's RP (Mature Content)

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:54 am

Ria stirred awake just as Greg finished and she immediately balled up in the corner again. The minute he left though she uncurled herself until she was in a comfortable position and slid back asleep.

When Mitch entered the room the next day Ria stayed silent, her whole body shaking with fear. She really had no clue how much time she had left. But. A part of her trusted him. He said it wasnt neccesarily going as planned, but he hadnt died. That had to mean something, didnt it? Blinking a few times, her eyes showed that complete trust even though her body was shaking tremendously without an end.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:04 am

As Mitch was reading, an idea came to him - and excitement coursed through him. Finally, he was moving forward!
His eyes darted down the page, quickly scanning the words for any that might hint to Ria that all was not yet lost...
Finally, he found some.
"'I have a plan.'" He read aloud, glancing briefly toward Ria, and meeting her eyes for just a moment before looking back at the page. "The prince said as he entered Rapunzel's tower that night..." He continued, and kept reading until the half hour was up. Then he flipped the book closed, and left the room.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:08 am

Ria sighed, allowing herself to relax for a moment once he had left. He had a plan. Of course, she had absolutely no clue what this plan might be. But it would have to do. At least she knew at that moment, that he was trying, and trying hard to get her our. Silently, she curled up once again to try and stay warm before allowing herself to fall back into a light sleep.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:33 am

From there, the days went by as per usual. Mitch recovered quickly from his fight with Krusher - but unfortunately new fights were giving him new injuries every day. And eventually, the suspicion increased. There were only a few pages left of the fairytale now - and Mitch just hoped that his reputation would lay these suspicions to rest until the end, when he could get Ria out...
Unfortunately, it was not to be.

One day, Mitch was confronted in the cafeteria by an angry mob - led by Krusher.
"Mac." Krusher greeted him with a stiff nod. "Kurt." Mitch replied quietly - feeling his lips lift slightly in satisfaction when Krusher ground his teeth in annoyance at the mention of his name.
"Look man, we all get that ya wanna keep the chick to yourself, okay? And you've earned that right, nobody will deny that... But the thing is, Mac, you're keepin' her to yourself, but you ain't even usin' her! It's a waste, man, and we're all sick of it!" Mitch stiffened, raising his chin defiantly. "Kurt-"
"No, I don't want to hear it!" Kurt raised his voice to crush Mitch's objection. "Ya can't fight off all of us, Mac. And if ya haven't used the priv'ledges ya keep fightin' for by t'night, we're gonna use 'em for ya. And if ya try to stop us, we'll kill ya."
Mitch was left staring blankly ahead of him as Kurt clapped him on the shoulder and walked away.
Crap.

He hated the idea of doing something so repulsive to Ria... But he knew already that he had to. It was harder on him this way - but if he let the rest of the gang have their way with her, it would be far, far worse for Ria...
Mitch gulped, and set his cafeteria tray down. He wasn't hungry now... He couldn't believe he was going to have to do this. Ria would hate him... And getting her out would have been difficult enough when she did trust him. After this... Well, he'd probably just have to trick her.

When he arrived in her room to read, Mitch emphasized every apologetic line he could find in the book. And when he felt he could risk it, he flashed Ria apologetic glances, too. Maybe, just maybe, if she knew he didn't want to do it, it might be easier for her...
Lies. It couldn't possibly be easier for her - it would only be easier for him. Selfish as ever...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:39 am

Ria bit her lip, sitting up carefully, her back against the corner keeping her body wrapped up in his jacket to keep warm. She cocked an eyebrow quite confused as to why he was emphasizing certain things. But still. Her eyes held nothing but trust in them as she allowed the rest of her body to portay the fear she really felt. Swallowing once she cocked her head in a questioning manner though it looked more as if she were simply resting her head on her shoulder. What was going on here? Something just wasnt right about this whole thing. And that thought made her shuft uneasily on her cot.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:54 am

When Mitch finished reading, he flipped the book closed. But this time, he did not leave right away.
Seeing the trust in Ria's eyes made him absolutely despise himself - but he couldn't show it. He knew he was being watched... Much as he hated to have to do this, he had to make it convincing.
So, reaching deep down within himself, Mitch seized the slumbering macabre instincts slumbering there, and dragged them toward the surface.
Leaning nonchalantly back in his seat, Mitch took out what presumably was some sort of drug, and began smoking casually away.
If he was high, it would be easier to make it seem like he was enjoying this.
He was an actor now... And he had to get into character.
After a few more puffs, Mitch put out the doobie, then got to his feet and shrugged off his shirt to reveal a heavily scarred, muscular chest - with the odd tattoo displayed here or there.
"Enjoy the show, boys." He said with a wink, flashing a convincing grin in the direction of the security camera.
Then, he turned back to Ria - attempting to imagine that she was just like every other girl he had done this to... He clicked his neck threateningly to each side - then strode purposefully toward Ria, trying to imagine that he was somewhere else...

((Skip? Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:02 am

((One more part. Like have him cradle ontop of her and then i can posr her reaction and you can skip the post after that so i have something to flash back on in the future))

Rias whole body trembled as she pusbed herself farther back against the wall. "Enjoy the show?!" she shreiked hysterically eyeing his scarred chest as he flung his shirt off and to the ground. Tears started to well up in her eyes. "Please. God. No." she choked out with a sob as she wrapped her arms around herself. He was getting closer. So much closer. Too close. Was that what all the apologetic glances were for. "You... You... You dick-head!" she started off stuttering but her voice grew stronger with each word even though she was cowering wishing she couls just soak into the wall.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:14 am

((Cool. Smile
Poor Ria... XD ))

Mitch bit down on the inside of his cheeks to distract himself as he painfully ignored Ria's screams and insults, and approached her with a sadistic chuckle.
"Keep fighting me. Go on. I dare you..."
Classic Mac - playing with his prey...
He had reached the side of the bed now, and as he leaned over Ria - pushing her back deeper into the corner - his jaw clenched, and he tasted blood in his mouth from biting down so hard.
The pain did help to distract him, though...
And, being the sick-minded freak that he was, it excited him.
Very aware of the camera overhead, Mitch forced a cruel smirk, his fingers neatly undoing Ria's dress as his arms wrapped forcefully around her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:23 am

((Cradling over her is forcing her on the bed. You know that right))

Ria let out an ear piercing scream. Her head was right near his neck and she looked at his face. He was enjoying every second of this. She could see it. She tried kicking out but couldnt move her legs. So, resorting to a last ditch effort she sunk her teeth into his shoulder and bit hard until she could taste the blood. Immediately she coughed, hating the taste stuck in her mouth. "God. Please...." she whispered her voice insanely quiet. "Mitch, please. Not.... Not my virginity..." she said under her breath just loud enough for him to hear her as tears streamed down her face without stopping. Her body, now freezing cold with no cover was heaving with sobs under his grasp. "Please...." she pleaded one more time. ((Little power-ish play)) Ria moved her head back as she felt his arms tighten around her, shoving her back against the wall in the process. She hit her head and she let out a yelp of pain, managing to wiggle her arm free and place it behind her head. She was going to die here. There was no way around it.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:38 am

(('Know' - not really, but I did assume, because I'm smart like that. Razz Whatever, I worked with it. My poor innocent mind does not comprehend these things. XD ))

Mitch did his best to ignore Ria's pleas. He didn't want to hear them, because there was nothing - nothing - that he could do. He had never felt so utterly helpless in his life. Because no matter how he looked at it, there was no alternative. If he didn't do this, the others would - and then both he and Ria would die.
There was just no way around it...

((Skipping now, before it gets weird. :3 ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:46 am

Ria lay there after Mitch got off of her. Her whole body trembling, her underwear torn from his jeans catching the fabric and ripping it. She rolled onto her side, pulling her knees up to her chest tears streaming down her face. She shouldnt have trusted him. She shouldnt. Her whole body was heaving drastically with each sob that emerged. The cold air was plastering itself to her skin and she desperateky wanted to cover up but she couldnt move. Good lord, she didnt even know if Mitch was still in the room or not. Her eyes were forced shut, her head pounding from its collision with the wall. She felt so violated. Violated beyond belief. What hurt even worse was knowing that the others had watched it all happen. All of it. Every single second. At that thought she curled up even tighter and let out more sobs.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:54 am

After Mitch had dressed and left the room, he found a deserted old supply closet to sit in, and get as high as he possibly could. Anything to take his mind off what he had done. He felt absolutely terrible about it - and the fact that it wasn't really his fault was little consolation.
He barely made it through the gang's congratulations without punching anybody's face in...
Faith in him was restored - but at what cost?
He didn't understand how he could ever have done this without feeling anything...
Mitch spent that entire day in a haze - and when the next day came, he was still barely sober. Sober enough to read, though... And that was what he did.
He walked into Ria's room and, without looking at her, flipped the book open, and began to read.
Two pages left.
Two days...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:59 am

Ria by this time had managed to uncurl herself from the ball she had so tightly wrapped herself in. At least enough to get the dress back on her and grasp his jacket. Her underwear, useless now lay on the edge of the cot before teetering to the ground as she pulled herself into the corner, nothing but fear in her eyes. Her body wouldnt stop trembling and she allowed the tears to freely fall infront of him. How could he? She had trusted him. And he had ruined every single piece of it. She closed her eyes, realizing that she didnt have much longer. Her stomach growled. Yes. She would end her own life tonight, on her terms instead of theirs. That was what would happen.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:04 am

Mitch could not bring himself to look at Ria. So he simply read a page, closed the book, and left again without saying a word.
After that, Mitch headed down to the cafeteria - finding the sloppy meal arranged for Ria's dinner. He glanced around quickly, then opened her water bottle, and poured a small sachet of powder into it. He shook it until it had dissolved, then closed the bottle again, and crept away unnoticed.
Later that night, Greg delivered the meal to Ria - unknowingly assisting in the girl's rescue.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:09 am

((XD Ria will help in her rescue unknowingly also))

Ria grasped the water once the food arrived. Taking a few gulps of it she grasped the knife, slitting both of her wrists exactly along her the arteries. Her body trembled in pain. But. At least she would bleed out before they could stop it. Slowly, she held the knife up to her chest, stabbing it in, but missing her heart. She was beginning to feel weak though and she allowed herself to pass out on the floor, most of the water finished and her heart beginning to slow down until she was able to be presumed 'dead' without her knowing.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:22 am

When Mitch entered Ria's room and found her passed out on the floor, he felt a grim satisfaction.
Then he saw the blood.
Drama queen. He thought irritably to himself, I'll have to hurry now, or she'll bleed to death...
Thankfully, Mitch had arranged it so that his shift behind the security camera was at the same time as Ria's execution. Which meant, of course, that nobody would be watching this...
Smirking at his brilliance, he whipped out his gun - and fired two quick shots into the wall. Then he lifted the limp, bleeding form on the floor - hoisted her over his shoulder - and set off to dump her into the canal.
The few gang members he passed stared curiously - but nobody seemed to suspect anything out of the ordinary. It was almost frightening to Mitch how well his plan was working...
When he reached the canal, Mitch kicked in a boulder that he had positioned at the edge earlier just for this reason. It sent up a great splash - a human-sized splash - and without wasting a moment, Mitch ran as fast as he could for the shelter of the nearby forest.
Once there, he shrugged off his shirt and tore it into strips - clumsily binding Ria's wounds.
When he was certain that she would not bleed to death, Mitch jabbed a needle into her arm, injecting the antidote to the drug he had used to slow her heart-rate.
Then, he lifted her still-limp form and began walking hurriedly in the direction of her home. He hoped she would remain unconscious until they got there... It would be easier for her if she never had to see him again.

((Might have to go at any minute))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:30 am

((Aw okay))

Rias body stirred to life, feeling someones arm wrapped around her waist and her knees. Moving her head to the left she looked directly at his chest. Blinking once, totally uncertain of what was going on she rested her head against his chest before taking in her bound wrists it was then that she snapped back into reality kicking out and hopping out of his arm. "You SCUMBAG!" she screeched shoving him though she ended up falling back because she was weak from the tiny amount of food in her system. Tears welled up in her eyes. Was Mitch really saving her or simply taking her for himself? "You. Raped. Me." she hissed, slitting her eyes. "You said you would protect me and you RAPED me while they watched!" she continued to shriek, knowing that no one was around to hear in this deserted section of the city.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:45 am

Mitch winced when Ria leaped out of his arms - though it was more from the shout than the kick. He let her go, then stood quietly as she raged at him - head bowed, and hands folded humbly. He kept his eyes locked on the ground, looking perfectly contrite, and didn't say a single word to defend himself. Of course, Ria had every right to be angry - he would not take that away from her. Perhaps it would be better for her to let her blame him, hate him... Certainly better than bottling up her emotions.
There was only one thing he felt the need to say, and Ria could read into it what she liked.
"I never break a promise."
I promised to protect you as best I could, and I did... It could have been so much worse.
"Your house is that way." He informed her, his voice still soft and toneless.
He pointed in the correct direction, then folded his arms and stepped back - indicating that he did not intend to stop Ria.
She was free, now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:52 am

Ria crumpled to her knees tears falling horribly as she sat there, an arn wrapped around her waist because it hurt her abdomin from all the crying she had done earlier. "Why? Why did you do it?" she whimpered her body shaking as she dropped her head to hide the tears she knew were really useless to be hidden. She had heard him point out the direction of her house but she didnt want to move. Really, she didnt have the energy to move. Her body was low on blood and nutrition. She was almost certain she wouldnt make it back there. "Mitch. Why?" she pleaded looking up, the hurt so obvious it could wrench almost anyone's heart.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:27 pm

Mitch shook his head mutely, glancing away. He found the sight of her tears indecent... Or so he told himself. In reality, he just couldn't stand the guilt he felt looking at her. In fact, when he saw the hurt in his expression, he was almost worried he might start crying himself.
Huh, now that would be a sight... The Macabre, crying. Now that was indecency.
Finally, Mitch drew a deep breath, and resigned himself to answer Ria's questions.
"I'm sorry." He began quietly, "I had to do it - there was no other option..." He trailed off, then took another deep breath, and began explaining what had happened - a guarded edge to his voice. He was almost ashamed to show how bad he felt... He didn't believe he had the right to feel guilty - in some strange way.
"I told you the gang were getting suspicious... They turned against me - said that if I didn't do it, they would. I couldn't refuse after that. For one thing, they would have treated you far worse than I did. Hell, they would probably have ended up killing you... Which brings me to the other thing - even if they hadn't killed you, they would definitely have killed me, and then you would have died in the end, anyway. Slowly and painfully, I'll bet." He shrugged vaguely, turning his head to stare into the distance - his proud features somewhat tense.
"You have every right to hate me. But let's get you home first... They'll be after us soon."

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:39 pm

Ria nodded her head quietly, watching him carefully. He seemed almost expresionless. Silently she pulled herself to her feet, allowing herself to take everything in as she stumbled towards him, feeling a bit light-headed. Biting her lip she took in a short breath and closed her eyes for a few seconds. "You had no other option..." she whispered dropping her faze down and wipping away the remains of the tears. Part of her wanted to apologize for the fury she had shown him but another part of her wanted to punch him in the face. Refusing to punch a serial-killer in the face she reached out and grasped his hand to steady herself. "Taking in a shaky breath she looked up at him. Whats going to happen to you Mitch?" she said, the hurt in her eyes slowly being replaced with concern for him. She had seen what the gang had done to him. And when he said he had no other option he had obviously meant it. That day when he had come in with the gun had scared her. She thought he was going to die. And she knew it was very possible now that he could be killed for this.

((Im now addicted to that song you showed me))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:53 pm

((Thank you for that post. Smile I've been in a pissy mood for the last hour - no clue why, just annoyed with everything - and your post has seriously helped me get my head back in the game. XD

And good - you should be!! Wink I've got lots more where that came from... Haha! The White Tie Affair is fantastic! Very Happy ))

Mitch nodded mutely in response to Ria's statement, finding himself secretly grateful that she was at least accepting the truth... She was sensible, just as he had thought. When she reached for his hand, Mitch gripped hers for a moment, then took hold of her shoulder instead - the better to steady her.
"Whats going to happen to you Mitch?"
These words surprised him somewhat, and Mitch glanced down at Ria thoughtfully - considering his answer.
"Well, I don't plan on crawling back to the gang with my tail between my legs." He began unconcernedly, "And I'm not keen on letting them skin me alive, either. So I guess I'll run. Flee the country, change my name..." He trailed off with a shrug. "They'll probably get their hands on me eventually. They always do. But at least I'll put up a fight..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:21 pm

((No need to be in a pissy mood! Abba is here. ;3 xD))

Ria slowly nodding her head, not wanting him to have to do that. "We... we can help you..." she whispered quietly, taking in a short breath and closed her eyes as she tried to steady herself. But, she knew she couldn't. She was feeling too lightheaded, and her whole body was fighting too keep her from fainting. Slowly she pushed some of her hair out of her face before looking up at him silently, the concern almost filling her eyes. But, the part that wasn' showing concern was showing the fact that she was feeling faint. It seemed blank, completely unreachable.

((Sorry -fail- That took me too long. I was trying to make it longer... o.o And it didn't happen))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:35 pm

"You don't have to help a scumbag like me." Mitch replied with a humourless chuckle. "You're too kind for your own good, you know. You should be a little more selfish."
He could tell that she was concerned for him - yet he couldn't for the life of him fathom why.
He had kidnapped and raped her - earned her trust twice, and betrayed it twice.
She had absolutely no reason to feel anything but hatred for him.
Still - maybe it was a good thing. Because maybe, if she didn't hate him, she'd be more likely to agree to what he suggested next.
"Let me carry you. We're almost there, and you look like you're about to fall over. Besides, I'm-"
Wise choice, breaking off there, Mitch. It is highly doubtful that Ria would be comforted by how you're used to carrying corpses around.
Mitch coughed quietly, feeling somewhat relieved now that he had not said exactly what was on his mind... The voice in his head was right - some thoughts were best left unspoken.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next