Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Inside: The Apocalypse [[Teen/survival]]

4 posters

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Dark Inside: The Apocalypse [[Teen/survival]] - Page 14 Empty Re: Dark Inside: The Apocalypse [[Teen/survival]]

Post  Dreambug Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:02 pm

"Don't look at me like that." Danny rubbed his stomach abentmindedly with his free hand. "For once, I'm not here to get myself some dinner." He patted his bloated stomach to demonstrate.
"Just, ya know, trying to keep my head on my shoulders." He grinned sheepishly, his eyes only half open and scooped some dry food in his free hand. "Mitch is like a menstruating Shae when he's hungry." He turned on his heel to gaze at the two, grinning stupidly at the sight of them. "They make such an odd couple."
Shaking his head, he turned back to Carder and raised a flirtatious eyebrow. "What about us, eh? Back there," He jerked his head behind him, gesturing to the African man and co, "we made a pretty good team. Perhaps we should do stuff like that more often." He winked, then leant in closer to her, wafting a horrible, vomit-beans-cold coffee breath onto her cheek. "You look hot when you go all bad-ass. In fact, you look hot anyway."
He turned away and yawned, then winked at her over his shoulder. Perhaps he'd hit his head with one of the monsters and not realised it, but he knew he was acting mroe of an asshole than usual. Or perhaps he was just hanging around Mitch too much.
"You can stop flirting and thank me, now." He said as he limped back over to Mitch and Shae, throwing the bags of random food at their faces. "It's a long hike to the food supply whe you have a f*cked up leg like mine." Even though it was only at the other side of the room, it seemed like a longou hike when he'd managed to shove two cans of beans down his throat.
"I'm going for a nap. If I gas you to death by accident I apologise. Beans do that to me." He grinned deviously as he found a bed, then threw himself onto it, grunting as the hard mattress hit his stomach.

((He seriously needs a slap. XD))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Dark Inside: The Apocalypse [[Teen/survival]] - Page 14 Empty Re: Dark Inside: The Apocalypse [[Teen/survival]]

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:27 pm

[yes Danny, vomit-bean-breath is the right way to get a girl xDD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:32 pm

[[Shae doesn't menstruate anymore; she's too skinny xD]]
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:38 pm

((How convenient for her. XD

By the way, you Dudes can go on without me a little if you like. I'm swamped at the moment, and honestly can't see time in my near future to reply. Razz ))
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:05 pm

((Danny has been without girls for a while now, Kira. He's forgotten how to charm them. He's stupid, sue him. XD
Batty - I know, shhhh, he closed his ears when she told him that. XD ))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:15 pm

[e-e oh, it's my turn now e-e THANKS POLO. THANKS A LOT.

*slinks off to a corner to think of a reply*]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:00 am

((Don't panic. Typed a reply - will post when I get home in a few hours. Smile It isn't a masterpiece, but it's something. ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:40 am

Mitch yawned boredly while Shae babbled on about her killing methods. He wouldn't have given a crap if she'd clubbed her victims to death with a baby seal - it was all the same to him. He'd lost the part of him that made him 'care' a long time ago. It was just as well, too. When you were pitted againt an enemy the likes of the monsters, there was simply no need for a 'heart'. A mind would do just fine, and surprisingly enough, Mitch had a bloody good one - somewhere beneath the drugs, alcohol and reckless image of idiocy.
He glanced back at Shae when she mentioned 'getting something out of her', and frowned for a moment.
"Please Sweetie." He shot back with a sarcastic smirk, "You ain't got no secrets I wanna hear. I don't give a crap about your f*cking life, or what you did with your past." He uttered a derisive snort, "That sh*t don't matter now. Tell me this though, Sunshine... You don't plan to screw me over, do you? I know, 'cause damn it to Hell, we're the same." A subtle smirk curved his lips.
"We can't run around pretending we're invincible forever."
The silence that followed screamed what Mitch was too proud to say.
I need you, Shae, and you need me too. This world is too far gone for our little 'one man armies'.
The tension grew, but before Mitch could lose his casual air, Danny reappeared, and tossed bags of food at their faces.
"You can stop flirting and thank me, now."
"Who needs to flirt when you look like me!" Mitch shot back with a devilish grin, "You just say 'Hey Babe, wanna f*ck?' and Bam!" He mimed something rather rude, then ripped open the bag of dried fruit, and shovelled a handful into his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:38 am

Carder stared after her Danny, her eyes wide and her mouth agape. Had he really just said that to her? She closed her mouth and gritted her teeth, glowering after him. She stalked over to the beds, and crossed her arms. One hip was jut out, and she kept her eyes on the stinky imbecile. When he appeared to be comfortable, she walked over and smacked him upside the head.
"You git!" She snapped, glaring at him. "You had best not say anything like that to me again." She warned him, before relaxing a bit and taking a seat on the floor beside his bed.
She ripped open another packet of what appeared to be jerky. She took a bite, yanking it apart with her teeth.
Carder was mulling through her feelings and thoughts, trying to sort herself out.
First off, Mitch wasn't such a big idiot. He actually had a brain, she just wasn't sure if he knew exactly how to use it.
Second, Shae was a b*tch, but she was good at killing. Which was important. Yet, if needed, Carder was sure she wouldn't hesitate to get rid of the fiery haired girl.
And third, there was Danny. He was an idiot, got himself into all sorts of trouble, and was almost completely useless. But, she liked him. More so than she probably should, but who could help that?
She glanced behind her, and studied him. He looked awful, but they all did. Even Shae, which Carder was certain was something that wasn't a usual occurrence. But they were in a time where nothing was usual.
Sighing, Carder stuck her legs out in front of her and crossed her ankles. She took another bite of jerky, chewing it as she contemplated everything.

[that. sucked. I apologize xD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:12 pm

((The temptation to reply... Is too strong... Sad *knocks Shae in the head with a hammer* You awake Shae? cyclops ))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:27 pm

[*whistles* Battyyyyyyyy. HERE GIRL. C'MERE. THAT'SA GOOD GIRL.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:03 pm

((XD Awww Kira, you're so nice. Razz Besides, Danny's the dog, get it right. I love you ))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:36 pm

[right...Batty's a cat...HEEEERE BATTY BATTY BATTY! HERE BATTY! HEEEEERE!]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:49 pm

[[OMG GUYS I'M SO SORRY I WAS COUNTING ON AN E-MAIL ALERT FOR THIS I'LL REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BUT I'M ALL WRITTEN OUT FOR NOW I'M TRYING TO WRITE A 50K BOOK IN A MONTH AND DUDES IT SUCKS OMG I'M HORRIBLE AT IT I'M SO SORRY I'LL GET TO THIS THIS WEEK I PROMISE.]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:32 pm

[o-o' oh goodness. Take your time xD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:28 am

((Dude, don't worry about it. Razz If worst comes to worst I'll just post again, and Danny doesn't plan on doing anything but sleeping. Wink ))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:16 am

Shae rolled her eyes and sighed when Mitch talked about how she didn't have any secrets. Her mind drifted back to the woman from before. Was she real? Or was she just another hallucinatory figure like Cat and all of the other dead people crowded into the room? She squeezed her eyes shut, and when she reopened them, they were gone. Thank god.
"Tell me this though, Sunshine... You don't plan to screw me over, do you?"
Did she?
Shae had asked that question herself plenty of times. She didn't really care if she did at the time, but something was different now. She thought back to what Cat had said earlier. How she was going to change. And suddenly she was so scared of that change that she was speechless. The words stuck in her throat. But she just shook her head quietly. She was going to answer him truthfully.
"I know, 'cause damn it to Hell, we're the same."
That made her let out a small chuckle. "We are the same, aren't we?" She mused to herself under her breath. Then she answered his question. "I don't think I'll go after you. There's enough to worry about with those monsters." She took a deep breath. This would be the defining moment of their alliance. "That said, I don't know if I'd risk my life to save yours. I've been my own team for so long it would be hard, and I can't garuntee that I would. But would you?"
Wow, you're growing soft, she scolded herself. Soon you'll want to f*ck him. She wrinkled her nose at the last part. No, that was definitely not going to happen.
But then Danny came back and Mitch's cocky mask was back on. She did the same, letting the usual b*tchiness wash over her. She glared at Danny, then looked at Carder, who seemed a little out of whack.
She took the bag of dried vegetables. She glanced at the other girl, and then walked over to her. She looked back at Mitch as if to say 'we're not done here'. She wobbled a little, but she got to Carder without falling.
Sitting down next to her, she pulled open the bag and offered some to her. "You okay?" She asked quietly.

[[I'm sorry Sad I have so much writing and I hate third person and I hate past tense and UGHHHHHHH who wants to hear about my book problems right now?]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:11 am

[ Shocked Shae. Is being...nice? To Carder? What. What sorcery is this?
And yes, I want to hear about your book problems dear Battykins:3]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:24 am

((*applauds* Well done Batty! Very Happy))

Danny smiled stupidly. He knew he was being an asshole, but hey, he'd been deprived of all things sexual and it was affecting him like nothing else. His poor little Pinnochio had been aching for a while now, but he couldn't act up on his desires in fear that he'd lose his bollocks completely, and if that happened, he may well die of shame.
Dammit Carder, why must you be so frigid?
He groaned into his pillow, listening to Mitch and Shae's conversation. It lingered around what sort of people they both are, until Mitch replied to Danny's sarcastic comment.
Who needs to flirt when you look like me!” If laughing hadn't hurt his stomach, Danny would probably have been wetting himself. Mitch? Mitch with his goatee stubble and crazy eyes, not to mention his smell...
You just say 'Hey Babe, wanna f*ck?' and Bam!” He made a face at the gesture the guy made and flopped an arm over the bar of the bed and flicked Mitch's ear.
“Mate, you're the most unsexual guy I know, you already said you get more pleasure from killing people than you do with women.”
His mouth stretched into a yawn, wafting his disgraceful sickening breath in Carder's direction. “Besides, if you keep trying to persuade me you're sexy, dude, well I may just turn myself gay. ((Shut up, Polo. Suspect )) For the sake of seeing you blush for the first time it'd be worth it, eh Mitch?”
If he'd had more energy and less food in his stomach he may have gone over to the guy and made a camp gesture, perhaps stroked the man's face to creep him out a bit. Danny had seen enough gays at High School to know how they acted – more than an uneducated homophobe, anyway - and he could be a rather good actor when he wanted to be. Perhaps it'd get him killed, but Mitch's ego was big enough to fill several football pitches, and Danny could do with a laugh. He made a mental note to creep Mitch out when he woke up.
He flumped to his side to stare at the back of Carder's head, resisting the temptation to stroke her hair. He did weird things when he was tired.
“Learn to take a compliment, babe.” He smirked. “It's either that or,” he put on a stupid, gormless voice to impersonate Mitch, “'Hey babe, wanna f*ck?'”
He barely heard Shae ask Carder something, because at this point he decided he was too far gone to stay awake any longer. He waved an uncontrollable finger around the group accusingly, then flopped his hand back on the bed.
“I'm going to sleep. Kill me, I haunt you. Just saying.”
He shifted on the hard mattress, and a loud, crunching sound came from his backside, along with an eggy aroma of invisible gas that wafted in Carder's direction, then Shae's, then Mitch's, then everywhere else in the large room.
“My bad.” He mumbled cheekily, then placed a hand on his bloated stomach. “Beans.” He grunted, as if it was a decent explanation for his wind. He yawned again, then muttered to no one in particular, “I'm never eating again.”
Then, with that, he drifted off to sleep.

((Oh my god. XD *facepalm*))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:19 am

((Oh, Danny... Always a charmer. Nice fart description there, Dreameh. XD
And YOU shut up! In a parallel universe, Danny and Mitch would make an ADORABLE couple. ^_^ ))

“Mate, you're the most unsexual guy I know, you already said you get more pleasure from killing people than you do with women.” Mitch raised an eyebrow at this, but before he could reply, Danny reached out and flicked his ear.
Mitch's go-to response was to whip out his pocket knife and lob Danny's ear clean off, but before he could remember which sock he'd shoved his knife into, Danny said something to distract him.
“Besides, if you keep trying to persuade me you're sexy, dude, well I may just turn myself gay. For the sake of seeing you blush for the first time it'd be worth it, eh Mitch?”
His eyes slowly narrowed, and he stared lazily at Danny. Was that supposed to be... A threat, or something? Danny seemed to think so; but he sure wasn't going to play along.
"You good in bed?" He retorted, "'Cause honest to God I don't care what I f*ck, so long as it does the freaky sh*t that turns me on." He offered a dirty smirk, and wiggled his eyebrows in a flirtatious fashion, then turned his back on Danny with a bark of laughter.
The kid was right. He was pretty 'unsexual', especially considering who he was. But the honest truth was, people - women especially - pissed him off so f*cking much that he seldom had much of a desire to stick any part of himself inside of them. On the rare occasion that he did need to relieve his sex drive, he didn't care who it was with, or how they felt about it - he only cared about how good it felt to him... And what was wrong with that? Sex was a sport. Just like killing... As long as the game's good, who gives a f*ck about the players?
((And that, my friends, is Mitch's take on sex. XD Sorry to subject you to such filth. ))

By the time Mitch resurfaced from his thoughts, Danny had rolled over to go to sleep, but not without leaving a truly awful smell in his wake.
He gagged, and waved his hand in front of his nose, then shot Danny an evil glare.
"Crack another one off, and I'm f*cking lighting it!" He threatened, snarling past the hand that covered his mouth. "So if you don't wanna go up in flames, tape your f*cking ass cheeks shut or something."
Grumbling mutinously to himself and waving his hand in front of his nose, Mitch stalked over to 'the girls' leaving Danny to stew in his own foul stench.
His eyes fell upon Shae, and his jaw tightened thoughtfully as he thought back over what she'd said before.
"I don't think I'll go after you. There's enough to worry about with those monsters. That said, I don't know if I'd risk my life to save yours. I've been my own team for so long it would be hard, and I can't garuntee that I would. But would you?"
He had understood by the glance she cast him that she expected an answer - perhaps sooner rather than later - but Mitch had not yet decided if he would give her one. He knew the answer, of course, but it would reveal a side of himself that his teammates did not much know, and frankly he wasn't sure if he wanted them to see him as anything other than a murderous gangster with a giant ego and a God complex. Not yet, anyway...
He stroked his stubbled chin thoughtfully as he considered Shae.
Would he risk his life for her? Well, yes. Yes, he would... Because for all his sh*t, and all his heartless violence - Mitch was that most f*cking loyal bastard on the face of the earth on the rare occasion that he cared enough about the person in question. And somehow, in this f*cked up world full of monsters and morons, his little 'team' had become the closest thing he had to friends.
He would die for them, no questions asked. That was just the type of man he was.
But hey... They didn't need to know that.

Smirking to himself, Mitch swaggered over, and plopped down on a rickety chair beside the girls, stretching his long legs out in front of him.
"So what're you ladies talking about?" He grunted, "Fighting over which one of you gets to slap Sir Fart-a-lot over there?" He jerked his head in Danny's direction, and smirked in faint amusement.
"Actually, f*ck it, I don't even care. You got any more food?"

((I did NOT just call Danny 'Dane'.... o_0 I knew this day would come. DAMN YOU, Dreameh, and your similarly named awesome characters!!! XD *Dies* ))

Last edited by Polo has a Dreambug 8) on Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A terrible mistake. O.o)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:41 pm

[oh, Polo, Mitch's little loyalty spiel made me almost cry :'3
But. I don't have muse currently, nor a brain. So. I'll have to post my reply later e-e]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:40 am

((Haha! XD Polo, bless you. Razz But then again, you mean like 'Slade' and 'Sloan'? Wink

Well according to my finger's they're the same, anyway. :3
Aww Mitchy. I love you He's so lovely. XD))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:14 am

((Dude, Slade is a prop character! That doesn't count. Razz ...But I see your point.
Still: DANe vs. DANny The first THREE letters are the same! How dare you torture me so?! ... And mixing those two up is kinda a tragedy, because they're SO not alike. And let's face it, chuck a Mitch into a room with Dane, and it would NOT be a pretty picture... Razz

...I'm talkative today. And I want to reply to this RP. COME ON, DUDES!))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:24 am

((Oh My God. >_< Don't do that to me, Polo. After reading about Mitch's sex drive don't even go there. XD Poor Daney... *pets character* Hasn't he gone through enough? Laughing ))

Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:35 pm

[e-e I'm sorry D: I'm trying to find the Carder part of my brain. She seems to be hiding.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next