Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Inside: The Apocalypse [[Teen/survival]]

4 posters

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Dark Inside: The Apocalypse [[Teen/survival]] - Page 13 Empty Re: Dark Inside: The Apocalypse [[Teen/survival]]

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:18 am

[[Guys, I'm making a new character today. It'll be Shae and Mitch's son. Got it? Good. Kira, we're gonna use him together, k?]]
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Dark Inside: The Apocalypse [[Teen/survival]] - Page 13 Empty Re: Dark Inside: The Apocalypse [[Teen/survival]]

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:54 am

((Batty. You're in over your head, girl. XD ))
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:56 am

[[Actually they got married because it has financial benefits and they moved to a different town where no one knew them and they needed to be married to appear normal and Mitch became the leader of a gang and Shae became a hitwoman. They actually have three kids. Two boys and a girl. One boy and the girl are just like their parents but the oldest boy is actually a good person. I figured this all out, Polo. Oh, and Kira, you're their nanny.]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:07 am

((And I assume Mitch has disowned the oldest, and taught the younger boy to blow shit up? XD
Actually, I think Mitch would be an awesome father. Razz I don't think he'd hate his own kids....
Wait, what the hell am I saying?! Mitch must NEVER procreate!! Shaddup, Batty, look what you're doing to me! Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:23 am

[[I kind of want to see what would happen. Sounds like a good roleplay to me. Just kidding. I am having enough of Shae. Maybe later haha.]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:45 pm

Batcat Ships Stony wrote:[[Guys, I'm making a new character today. It'll be Shae and Mitch's son. Got it? Good. Kira, we're gonna use him together, k?]]

Ahahahahahahaha children!!!!))
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:52 pm

((Dudes, when are we going to stop the OOC posting and actually get on with the RP? XD Seriously... We're on the next page. Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:06 pm

I think it's my turn....I'll post in a bit when I get on an actual computer...like, in a second xD))
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:23 pm

ahahaha. Double post. I'm so bad Twisted Evil))

Carder frowned at the man, but moved her hand an inch or so away from her gun. She glanced warily at Danny, and caught him smiling at her.
Idiot... She thought as she returned her attention the men holding the unconscious Shae hostage. She had to admit, she liked Shae much better this way. She opened her mouth to say something more the men, but then Mitch came swaggering up. Just one look at him and you could tell he had been smoking something.

And where does he get the energy to smoke? She wondered to herself as she watched him ‘negotiate’ with the men. Honestly, she couldn’t have asked for better back up. Mitch, or Matches, was scary as hell.
And here he was, claiming Shae. She was certain that if she was conscious, Shae would not appreciate it. But right now it was saving them a whole lot of trouble.

The only problem with this was that Mitch wasn’t afraid to blast someone brains out, or maintain humanity or whatever. She really didn’t want any killing to happen, partially for the sake of ‘preserving humanity’ and partially because if anyone did die, the monsters would come flocking. The men may think that they were gone, but they definitely weren’t.

She listened to Danny absently, then looked back at the group.
“As you can see, this charming lad,” She gestured to Mitch, “does not share the same values as my friend and I do.” She glanced at Danny and raised an eyebrow before continuing, “It’d be a right shame if you had to die today, but I can’t say it’d be too much of a loss. We could leave your bodies for the beasts. Now, I’m sure you really don’t want that. So,” she plastered on that I’m-so-sweet smile, “why don’t you just leave the lass and be on your merry little way?” She nodded to Shae, who was still annoyingly out cold.

Honestly, couldn’t she have woken up by now? She asked herself, her eyes narrowing slightly. She wasn’t in much of the mood to be worrying about Shae. Actually, she didn’t think she would ever be in the mood to worry about her. She was perfectly fine with Shae going off on her happy little way with Mitch in tow, looking for their weapons or whatever. Carder shrugged to herself and focused on the problem at hand.

“Well, lads, what’ll it be? The lady or your lives?”
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:44 pm

((Excellent! XD Awesome post, Kira. Carder is pretty awesome. Wink

Now we wait for Batty... ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:49 pm

ah, I try :3

yes. Batty.))
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:33 pm

The man sighed and looked at the mismatched trio with a bemused expression. They really did not know what they were getting themselves into. Shae was not worth all of this trouble; she was barely human. She would kill anyone she felt like. Hell, she was just as bad as those monsters. She wasn't going to help anyone in anyway.
Bu let them figure it out for themselves. They were hopefully smart enough to do that. If they'd survived this far, there had to be something besides dust in their heads.
He sighed and dropped Shae to the ground. She lay there lifelessly, shimmering red lock spilling over the dirt. They gleamed like fire in the sun.
"You can have her if you want, I guess." He said with a shrug. "When you don't want her anymore, we'll come back. If you don't kill her yourselves first."
With that, the gang began sauntering away, and soon they were out of sight. But they weren't going to go very far.

[[At this point, I'm just assuming that someone took her back inside.]]
Shae awoke with a pounding headache and a cold sweat. Gingerly, she lifted her head and found that if she moved slowly, she could sit up.
Shakily, she lifted her hand to her cheek as she remembered her dream. What had happened? That man had come and given her some sort of animal tranquilizer. There was probably some drug mixed in with it too. That was probably why she was seeing Catherine in multiple places around the room.
"F***ing horse tranquilizer." She muttered to herself, glancing around warily as she reached for her pistol. Just in case.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:50 am

Danny raised his eyebrows when the African man stood down and retreated, surprised he had the sensibility to so quickly. Still, anyone who had a brain could sense Mitch was a man not to be messed with, and it seemed they all knew that well. Shae was dropped to the ground and the large group disappeared into the trees, leaving the three of the, - and Shae - to stare at the ghosts of their presence.
Yawning, Danny limped back inside to tend to his food - regarding Mitch hadn't already eaten it and thrown it all up again, in which Danny would have been really pissed, but thankfully it had been left untouched. He grabbed a plastic spoon from his bag and scoffed the beans down, spoonful fter spoonful, with as little dignity as he could manage. Never mind heating the damn things up, he couldn't be arsed with all that. He was starving.
There were more than one can's worth of beans in the pan, but Danny nearly finished it - leaving just a few spoonfuls left in the corners. He burped, exhaled and massaged his full stomach, smiling happily to himself.
It had been too long since he'd eaten. Far too long.
Shae had been put on one of the beds not too far away from him ((according to Danny, she flew. :3 )) and so once he was full, he stood and limped to her, then sat down on the stone floor with a grunt.
Seen as most of his previous bad mood had been because he was hungry, he was now in a much better one, and had totally forgotten that the others might want to eat also.

"Good morning, sunshine." He jeered to her in a patronising sing-song voice. She didn't look in the best of moods, which somehow made him happier. Since she was probably stll quiet groggy, he'd tke this to his advantage.
"Thank you for saving me, Danny." He mocked in a squeaky voice, cocking his head. Then, obviously talking to himself, he replied in his normal, arrogant tone, "You're welcome Shae."
He smirked at her.
"You look very fit when you're unconscious. Did anyone ever tell you that?"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:36 am

Mitch had been the one to take Shae inside, since nobody else really seemed to care.
Not that he did - he just wanted to sit down, and since he wasn't one to leave his possessions unattended when they had nearly been stolen, he decided to drag Shae inside with him.
He might have done her the justice of carrying her, since he had grown to respect her somewhat, but frankly he was still feeling quite woozy from taking a bloody lead pipe to the back of the head, so he dragged her in by her ankles instead, and hoisted her onto one of the rickety beds.
Mitch sat down on one of the other beds for a while, until he was feeling marginally better, then he went off to find himself some water to drink.

When he returned, it was to find Shae awake, and Danny chattering cheerfully to her. Raising his eyebrows in cool curiousity, he quietly approached the pair - stopping silently behind Danny to eavesdrop on his one-sided conversation, and feeling rather superior about the fact that Danny didn't seem to have noticed him arrive.
At first he was mildly amused by Danny's joyful babble - but then it began to annoy him.
Oh, YOU saved her did you, Danny boy?
With a casual roll of his shoulders, he slipped his gun out of his belt, and prodded it against the back of Danny's head.
"You done taking credit for my work hotshot?" He asked pleasantly, lips lifting into a smile, "Because I distinctly remember you having a nice old tea party while I was wielding a f*cking gun. Honestly - I'm f*cking concussed, and I'm still more useful than you and Scottie put together." He rolled his eyes, then shoved his gun back into his belt, and ruffled Danny's hair in a patronizing fashion.
"For the record," He added, stepping past Danny and sitting down on the foot of Shae's bed, "You better conjure up some more food in the next 10 minutes, or I'm cutting those f*cking beans out of your stomach, you greedy, selfish bastard."
Though he spoke to Danny, his eyes were on Shae, and after a moment he smiled pleasantly at her.
"I guess this kinda makes you my bitch, huh?" He teased, lips quirking into a devious smirk.
Clearly, Mitch was feeling better.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:33 am

Carder watched Mitch carry Shae in. She was glad he did it, because she had no intentions of carrying her. She would like to avoid touching her altogether.
She went back inside and sat down on a bed, leaning against a wall. She closed her eyes and fell into a half-asleep, half-awake state of mind. She was still perfectly aware of what was going on around her, just less than if she were fully awake. She thought about the previous conversation, and how easily the men had given Shae up.
Now why did that want her back? She couldn't remember. Thinking back on it, she regretted going and helping Danny. She most definitely should have just stayed where she was. But it was too late now. After a few more minutes, she dozed completely off.

When she opened her eyes, she caught sight of Danny, Mitch, and Shae all together.
"What a happy family." She mumbled, standing up and shaking her hair out. Ah, the perks of having short hair. ((:3 I wouldn't know.)) She walked over to them and arched her eyebrows as Mitch spoke. Scottie?
"I still resent that." She spoke up as she took a seat, leaning against the foot of the bed. She looked over at them, and tilted her head slightly back to regard Shae.
"Nice to see that you're awake." She said, though it was clear that she did not find it nice at all. She looked at Mitch, and chortled a bit when he demanded more food from Danny.
"He wouldn't be able to find the food even if it came and hit him in the face." She teased, standing up. "I'll go get something for you, Mr. Knight-in-shining-armor. Or...what is it you call them? Pimps? Those are the guys with all the girlfriends, right?" She furrowed her eyebrows together, then shrugged and relaxed. "Anyhow, be back in a bit."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:58 am

Shae watched warily as Danny walked over, but didn't show it. She was vulnerable right then - too vulnerable for her taste. She didn't like it. She didn't like having to rely on these people, because she knew for a fact that they would not help her. Danny and Mitch, maybe. But Carder would do everything in her power to get her killed. Shae couldn't really blame her. It was just the way they got along.
When Danny started talking, the red-head calmly raised a cool eyebrow at him. "I look fit all the time, thank you very much." She retorted snidely. She didn't believe anything he'd just said, because he was probably too scared of her even when she was unconscious.
Then Mitch came over and began telling Danny where his place was. She felt a little smug at that. If Mitch was on a side here, it was definitely hers. She'd earned his respect more than Danny, and definitely Carder. He'd even admitted it with the little sandwich comment from earlier.
So when Mitch made the comment about her being his little bitch, she pushed aside the normal reaction of shooting him in the face and instead chuckled. "Right. That's because I owe you a lifetime of servitude because you saved my life." Sarcasm laced her voice, accompanied by an eye-roll.
Then Carder came and made some remark about Danny not being able to find food. "Finally, one thing we agree on." She muttered, more to herself than Carder. Then she left to get food.
Shae sat up and leaned against the wall. She was still full from the pine she'd eaten the night before. She was thirsty, though. Very thirsty. But she could wait to get it herself.
"I think they drugged me. With something more than tranquilizer. They put something else in." She said, rubbing the back of her head. "I feel different. There's a dead girl standing over there." She nodded in the direction Catherine was.
Wait? Why did she just say that?! No one was supposed to know about that. She was definitely out of her mind right then. Probably another affect of the drug. She couldn't stop words from spilling from her mouth.
"And one right there." She murmured again, nodding towards the door. "I killed that one. Lisa? Yeah, that was her name. I drowned her."
She glanced around the room again. There were more people crowding in, but their bodies were flickering, like they were projector images. No one else seemed to notice them either. They were all familiar, all from her dream.
"Oh God," she whispered. "They're all here. How the hell are they going to all fit?" The last was an attempt at a joke. It probably wouldn't be understood, unless Danny and Mitch got the fact that the people were all victims of her murder sprees.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:36 am

"Of course you do." Danny smiled sarcastically at her. "All the time. I just can't perve on you when you're awake, because I get my life threatened if I try."
When he felt something poke the back of his skull, however, his eyes narrowed. He'd not even recalled anyone walking behind him. But when Mitch started speaking, Danny bit his lip, a guilty expression drowning his face. He smirked slightly.
He knew he was being an asshole, but it was fun and Mitch could hardly talk. The douche was just a bit brain-damaged. He'd pass out sometime soon, no doubt and he wouldn't shoot Danny, because Danny was his bitch.
"Because I distinctly remember you having a nice old tea party while I was wielding a f*cking gun. Honestly - I'm f*cking concussed, and I'm still more useful than you and Scottie put together."
He slapped Mitch's hand away when he felt his long hair being ruffled and glared with fake fury at the asshole before him. He knew he hadn't been much help, but if he hadn't limped there in time Shae could have been taken away, and he wouldn't have been able to make time for Carder and Mitch to come and do the real ass-kicking.
But... What the hell. He didn't care, he was full and tired.
But he didn't dare sleep in case Mitch cut open his stomach...

Thankful that Carder had offered to find the others food, but slightly irritated at her comment, he leant back on Shae's bed and rested his head on her mattress. He would have got up to help Carder, but for once he really couldn't be bothered.
Then again, what she'd said about Mitch he found hilarious.
"Mitch? Please. He doesn't have girlfriends, he just kills them. Although he hasn't tried it on Shae yet..."
He shot Mitch a cheeky look.

He didnt pay much attenion to the bitch's babbling, because he already knew Shae was a bit insane. When you meet an insane person you get used their abnormalness quite quickly, and just accept anything. Since she was still a bit groggy, he just smiled and nodded patronisingly.
"Hell, I may be joining 'em soon." He added with a smirk, seemingly unbothered by this fact.
Then, he realised what Mitch had said a bit earlier.
"Hey! I could have taken those guys outside on!" He snapped, looking slightly annoyed, although he knew it wasn't true. "I was just, you know, stalling. You'd have been pissed at me if I'd kept all the fun to myself, wouldn't you?" He smirked, then punched Mitch playfully on the shoulder. "I totally knew you'd wake up eventually."
His face fell into an annoyed glare suddenly. "Although I'm miffed that I've been replaced. But..." He grabbed his stick and hauled his bloated self to his feet. "Oh well." He saluted with two fingers to them both. "Later, love-birds." His second finger vanished for a moment, leaving the middle one flying solo, then grinned and limped away to find Carder.

((He needs a slap. XD))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:52 am

[[I love Danny xD he just makes me smile.]]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:33 pm

((I want a Danny. He'd make a rather fun punchbag Cool ))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:12 pm

[yes, he'd make a good punching bag xD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:25 am

((Sorry that took so long. And sorry it sucked. Razz ))

“Thanks Carder!” Mitch called after with a cheesy grin, then he glanced back at Shae and Danny, and jabbing a thumb after Carder’s retreating back, mouthed silently, “She’s totally my bitch now, too.”
Seeming rather pleased now that he knew he was to be fed, Mitch was willing to pretend that he hadn’t heard Danny’s comment, and he found that he could actually enjoy the company of his ‘team’. Or, as they would henceforth be referred to in his mind, his ‘bitches’.
Although, judging by Shae’s sarcastic response, she would not be his bitch for long.
He chuckled at the thought, and glanced amiably over at her. She was babbling a load of nonsense, but nobody really seemed to care. It the middle of the apocalypse, nobody would care if you had bats flying out of your ass – as long as you could wield a pistol, and Shae could sure as hell do that.
“They never fit, Shae.” He replied solemnly, laying an empathetic hand on her shoulder, though looking faintly amused all the same. “We should be grateful this isn’t a zombie apoclypse.” He added with a grin, “Between the two of us, the whole f*cking planet would be overrun with those rotten, brain-eating bastards. Oh, mind you, I pretty much incarcerated most of mine, so I’m okay. Sucks to be you, Shae.”
He flashed a devious grin, then, and patted her patronizingly on the head.
That was when Danny grabbed his attention.
"Hey! I could have taken those guys outside on! I was just, you know, stalling. You'd have been pissed at me if I'd kept all the fun to myself, wouldn't you?
When Danny punched him on the shoulder, Mitch raised an eyebrow – but he couldn’t be bothered pounding the stuffing out of him right then. I totally knew you'd wake up eventually."
“Whatever, Danny-boy.” He replied, smirking.
They both knew that was a load of crap.
"Although I'm miffed that I've been replaced. But..."
Mitch frowned at this, then raised an eyebrow at Danny’s little ‘love birds’ comment.
“Oi!” He shouted, as Danny sauntered cockily off, “Get your ass back here so I can kick it! You’re my bitch for life, buddy. You don’t just get to dismiss yourself! That ain’t new, bro. It just don’t work like that.”
He knew Danny wasn’t coming back, so he shrugged, and lay on his back on the foot of his bed, not much caring that he had Shae’s legs under him.
Honestly, these useless buggers were growing on him. They weren’t half bad, really.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:30 pm

[[Kira...]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:21 pm

[It's my turn? 0-0 d'okie.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:03 pm

Carder heard footsteps behind her, and whirled around to see who it was.
"Oh, Danny." She said with an air of relief. She looked over him, and was oddly glad he had come after her. Though it was probably just so he could get first dibs on the food.
"Fancy seeing you here." She said with a small laugh, mostly because it was actually a bit unexpected. "I would have thought you'd stay with...well, no, actually. I don't blame you for leaving." She shook her head before turning around once more and heading over to the storage.
The storage was simply a shed with a combination lock. She unlocked it with a satisfying click, and pulled the lock off. She put it into her pocket and sighed, pulling open the sliding door.
"And behold, our other food supply." She said with a sweeping motion of her arm. In the back was a substantially large pile of dried food packets in which people had brought with them in survival kits. These were specifically for binging, the more nutritional food was kept in a different storage.
Carder walked inside and started shuffling through the different packets, tossing some to Danny. "See if any of these work. They aren't the best, but they're filling." She ripped a packet of freeze-dried fruit open and popped one of the chips into her mouth. It simply melted, so she popped another one in.

[sorry it's short @~@ I'm not creative.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:31 pm

"Please," Shae snorted in response to Mitch's rambling about the zombie apocalypse thing. "I cut mine apart, limb from limb, some while they're still alive, and the bury 'em in plastic garbage bags, some distance apart from each other. Don't worry." She smiled at him then batted away his hand from her hair. Nope. Nobody touched her. Not if she could help it.
The people were still piling into the warehouse, but in her delirious state, she didn't really pay them much attention. It didn't really matter; it wasn't like they could do anything to her now. She'd gotten to them first. But Catherine still looked disappointed as ever. It was almost like she was mad at Shae for not being remorseful or having a conscience or something. That just made her chuckle. Catherine should never have gotten mixed in with her.
Sighing, she just leaned back and listened to Danny and Mitch banter for a couple of minutes before the former dismissed himself. Apparently Mitch didn't like that.
When the boy had disappeared, Shae turned to Mitch and grinned at him. "Just the two of us and all my dead friends." She rolled her eyes and kept talking. She probably should have stopped a while ago, but she didn't care right then. "If you want to get anything out of me, you might want to ask now before the drugs get out of my system."

[[Lame reply is lame.]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next