Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Inside: The Apocalypse [[Teen/survival]]

4 posters

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Dark Inside: The Apocalypse [[Teen/survival]] - Page 12 Empty Re: Dark Inside: The Apocalypse [[Teen/survival]]

Post  Dreambug Fri May 25, 2012 3:09 pm

Danny narrowed his eyes at Shae, grabbing his bed sheets and covering his thighs self-consciously with them, as if they were would protect his crotch from her and her sick ways. Granted, he had clothes on, but it added that slight bit of comfort that she wouldn't go near it, in almost a child-like hopefulness.
He shouldn't have teased Shae, but he couldn't help it. That chick really was addictive to annoy. He'd pay with his life if he wasn't careful, but at least he'd get something out of it.
“I wasn't trying for company, honey. I was flirting. Harmlessly flirting. Seriously, I'm a guy, you're a girl. Do the math.”
He was now acting as wreckless as Mitch. Perhaps it was the fumes, or perhaps he really did know what he was doing.
It was probably the former.
When she mentioned cutting off his 'man parts' however, he wisely shut up. Shae was serious, he knew she was capable of it. Besides, if he was going to die, he would at least have his manhood with him. Otherwise he was just... A ball-less dude...
So he took her advice, and decided that when Carder came over, he'd annoy her instead. Or flirt. Whichever was less effort.
His cheeks flushed when he felt her glaring at him, because he knew fair well he was trying to piss her off, because he hadn't cared about the outcome. However, he wanted to keep his manhood, so he'd leave her alone. For now, anyway.

He had one thing to say about Mitch's ramblings, and he said it through an amused chuckle. Mitch was an idiot. Simple as.
“Wow...” He shook his head. “Get you. Mitch 'forever alone' Matches. How many brain cells did you kill in that blow?”
But Mitch obviously wasn't listening, as he then turned and started screaming at Carder. Something about sandwiches. Danny winced at the roaring voice literally being screamed in his ear, creating an even bigger headache than he had before. What was that going to achieve? If anything, she was just going to take even less time...
But before he could complain, Mitch turned and threw up by his bed. Danny moved his feet to dodge the vomit, and swiped his nose coolly with his thumb.
“Mitch.” He said, once the idiot was done. “Have a lie down before you pass out again.”

When Carder appeared, however, it was not the greeting he'd hoped. She'd heard his comments on girls, and she was very cross with him.
Like he cared!
He accepted her speech like a naughty boy being scolded at school, his forest green eyes sparkling. He wouldn't take any of it back, it was how his mind worked. Let her prove him wrong if she wanted. If she could be bothered.
But then the comment came again, about blasting his manhood away. Danny clutched it protectively, pulling a horrified face.
“What's wrong with you two?!” He exclaimed dramatically. “Leave Pinocchio alone. What's he ever done to you, eh?”
He glared at Carder, for once having the self control not to stare at her backside or chest, and stared dumbly at the utensils and pots that had been dumped on his lap.
Charming.
“Fine, but if I accidentally set the place on fire, honey, it's on your conscience.” He threatened, but in an extremely non-threatening voice.
Sighing, he dumped the pots on the floor and fumbled around for his bag. He yanked out the two cans of beans that he'd been dying for all day, took off the lids and poured the contents in one pot.
The trouble would be starting a fire...
Well, he wasn't going to ask Mitch for that sort of help. Not if he wanted to live to eat his beans.

((Yeah, guys. Leave Pinocchio alone!! XD ))

Last edited by Dreameh <3's Cloud Strife on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I change his eye colour al the time... He has green eyes, Dreameh. GREEN eyes! -_-)
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Dark Inside: The Apocalypse [[Teen/survival]] - Page 12 Empty Re: Dark Inside: The Apocalypse [[Teen/survival]]

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri May 25, 2012 3:12 pm

[God, I love Danny. Can I marry him? xD he would get my jokes.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri May 25, 2012 3:26 pm

((Go ahead XD Although you might have to keep him on a lead Wink ))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri May 25, 2012 4:18 pm

Shae frowned at everyone. Honestly, they were all just making her angry. But at least she could control it, unlike Carder, who seemed to just let her anger fly loose on Danny. She had to admit, the girl had balls, even if she still really didn’t like her. She gave the other girl a grudging nod of approval. That speech had been pretty amusing to watch. Both of those guys were idiots – heck they were all idiots – but at least she had self control. That was relatively speaking of course.
She chuckled to herself, her stormy mood lessening a bit as she walked outside with the intent of grabbing some pine.
She never did.

As soon as the twig snapped about ten yards to her side, she was whirling around, pistol in hand. She didn’t think twice before sending a gleaming bullet into the head of a petite young girl – she couldn’t have been more than 13 – but the crazed look in her eyes said that she was not sane. The girl fell to the ground dead, blood pouring from the wound.
Shae crouched to the ground behind a slab of roof that had fallen from the top of the warehouse and carefully looked around for more. Her green eyes were narrowed in concentration. She didn’t even notice the large man behind her until he’d grabbed her collar, hauling her up into the air.
Letting out a surprised squeal, she tried elbowing him in the ribs, but he caught her arm and twisted it behind her back in a very painful way. She shrieked.
“Miss Solana, we’ve been looking for you.” His deep voice boomed. It was all too familiar.

It belonged to an African man, one of her victim’s brothers, she thought. He had been bent on finding her ever since she killed his sister. She was a girl from one of the schools she went to. She had put two and two together about Shae being a killer, and was on her way to the police, so Shae did the only thing she could think of. She took her out in the girl’s own car, as she’d been waiting in the passenger seat with her knife.

Shuddering, Shae recalled that he was now working with some other people that were none too happy with her – rivals in the hit man business and such. She was sure to face a slow, painful death at their hands, even if they both were human. She knew to them – or at least the man carrying her – she was not. She was a killer. A sociopath. A menace to society, or at least whatever was left of it.
She screamed again, this time for help. She knew Mitch was too stoned and Danny was injured. Carder probably wouldn’t come to help her, but it was worth a try. Tyler would most definitely try to save her, but she knew he didn’t stand a chance against this guy, especially since he probably came with backup. He was actually smart.

“Hush now.” The man said. Shae felt a sharp jab of pain into her neck and her vision began to fog around the edges. Slowly the fight drained out of her and she fell limp in his arms.
Horse tranquilizer knocks everything out, she thought dryly to herself.

[[Had to change it up a bit ^^ Introduce a little bit of Shae's past. 'Sides, this might actually get her to respect everyone else.]]
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri May 25, 2012 9:58 pm

[*twitches* yes. win. I wanna post now xD *must wait* -.-]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat May 26, 2012 2:19 am

((You guys are so flipping awesome. XD
And I have no muse at the moment... I feel so outclassed. *Facepalm* ))

Mitch leaned back against the wall in a dazed fashion, not really hearing the lively discussion bouncing around between the others.
He was sobering up quickly now, and his head felt like red-hot nails were being hammered out of it from the inside. The pain was excrutiating...
He swallowed the unpleasant taste of bile in his mouth, and rolled his eyes Heavenwards.
Th others' voices swarmed through his lead in a loud, echoing fashion, and Mitch shut his eyes against the sudden flurry of colour as the world began to spin again.
Couldn't they just shut up and leave him alone...?
He sighed weakly, and let his head droop forwards into his palm - but at that very moment, Shae's shout reached him.
He jerked his head up so quickly that he actually uttered an exclamation of pain, but his eyes were already straining to see Shae.
He claimed he didn't care; but right then his expression stated the exact opposite. He was desperate to get to Shae. Mitch... desperate!
He leaped off the bed, hitting the ground in what he intended to be a sprint; but ended up turning into a stumble toward the nearest wall. He clutched his head, strings of curses flying from his lips.
He collapsed against the wall, legs going weak, and just as his vision began to blur again, he saw a huge African man holding a limp Shae in his grasp.
With a breathless curse, he raised the gun he'd grabbed from the table next to the bed, and fired a single shot into the swiftly-approaching darkness.
Then he slumped limp against the wall, his face pinched and pale in contrast to the red of the bloodsoaked bandage about his head.
There was nothing he could do, after all... But if the others didn't save Shae for him, he swore he'd f*cking kill them the first chance he got.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:12 am

((Don't know if it's my go... Apologies if it isn't. I had a sudden muse and tthought I'd make the most of it. Razz ))

Danny didn't think of asking Shae where she was going, what she was doing, because he was too bothered staring at the pan of cold beans on his lap to care. He was so hungry... He couldn't even be bothered to heat them up. They were his beans, after all. Perhaps he should just grab a spoon and stuff his face before anyone noticed...
A high-pitched shriek caused his head to snap up, ears pricked and alert. At first he didn't recognise the voice - as he'd never heard Shae scream at all before - but when he saw her being scooped up limply by a tall, dark-skinned man he knew.
A gunshot rang from behind him, Mitch slumped against the wall.
The dark-skinned man didn't fall.
Cursing quietly, Danny stared at the front door with mixed emotions. He hated Shae; she was a bitch, anyway. But she'd done them all a few favours fince they'd met the day before. Whether he liked it or not she had become part of their group, and in a world where everyone is dying, they couldn't afford for anyone to be left behind.
He grumbled to himself. Where the Hell was Carder when you need her?
With a curse of annoyance, he handed Mitch the pan of beans and growled, "Knock yourself out. But if you throw it up then I will make you eat your own vomit. Got it?"
Honestly, if those beans went to waste after all that time of wishing he could eat them, Danny was sure he'd kill Mitch. Or eat him, although Cannibalism didn't usually appeal to him. But if he was hungry enough...
With that he dragged himself to his feet, grunting in pain, grabbing his stick and limping to the front door. Mitch's bullet had just missed the African's head, although Danny didn't blame him for having poor aim in the state he was in. Besides, there were so many of them around Shae if te African had been shot, Hell would have broken loose by now, and none of them could afford that.
Once Danny reached the front door he leant against it casually, aware he was several metres away from the group and Shae. By staying close to the warehouse he would be able to aware everyone inside of what was going on without having to turn round.
"She's a wee young for you, don'tcha think?" He asked casually in his strongest Scottish accent, folding his arms over his chest. The look on his face might once have looked threatening, but the evident wound on his leg stated otherwise. He wasn't going to fight them.
"Listen: I don't give a sh*t who you are, who you think you are, what you want with her, what's she's done to you, or whatever. But I do know that when she wakes up she won't be all that happy about you kidnapping her. If you know what's best for you, you'll put her down right now."
He had a knife in his pocket if he needed it, but his hands didn't move from his chest. His lips creased into a casual smile, as if this were a conversation one has everyday with friends.
"Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to stop you from taking her, but there are people in this warehouse that will if you cause a fuss."
Funny, he was almost making himself sound important.
"After all," his gaze darkened. "We don't want to alert th monsters of our wherabouts now, do we?"
He was playing for time, and he knew it. But he needed back-up desperately. He couldn't fight if his life depended on it, and he doubted these men would back down from words alone. They certainly didn't look like the type that would settle something like this over a verbal argument.
Dammit, Carder. Where the Hell are you?
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:58 pm

[oh look, it's my turn:3 I'll have to post tomorrow after riding.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:14 pm

[I suck at 'posting tomorrow' -.-']

Carder heard a female scream, and immediately went running towards it. What she saw was a burly man holding a red head pretty much hostage. She sighed, sucked up her pride, and snuck up behind the men. She pulled her gun up, and it seemed she was just in time because Danny was also there, making pleasant conversation.
And goodness, that boy had an accent. One she was acquainted with.
She smirked a bit, but regained her composure and cocked the gun toward the brute holding Shae. Of course there were more of them, but she could handle that. She had to. Right now, she was really the only one capable of helping Shae. Danny, bless his heart, was making an effort, but he wouldn't do anyone any good if things got physical. Obviously Shae couldn't help herself, which somewhat amused Carder, and Tyler wasn't anywhere to be found. Shock of schocks, since the new found love of his life was in distress.
She locked the gun and pointed it and the African's head, her left eye closed as she put her finger over the trigger. She glanced warily at Danny, then back at the African man.
Did she really want to do this? After all, she couldn't stand Shae. She'd love to feed her heart to some bears, but that wouldn't happen any time soon; there were no bears.
She knew she didn't have much time. One of the men would spot her, and she would either have to shoot or fight with her fists. Either were fine by her, but she would like to avoid them both. Then there was the problem of drawing the goddamn beasts here. Jesus, Mary, and Joseph; why would these idiots want to pick a fight now?
Carder had options, yes. She could stay silent or announce herself and talk to them like Danny was. That seemed like a plan. She sighed and put her gun back in its holster, and straightened up. She brushed her pants off and strolled nonchalantly up to the door from behind the brutes and gave them a bored once-over.
"So, you boys trying to catch something?" She asked, her eyes landing on Shae. She smirked, "Don't look like you caught much. Why not put the poor lass down and be on your way? We don't want to attract any...unwanted attention." She smiled sweetly at them, but kept her hand by her gun just in case.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:34 am

[[It's okay, Kira, I'm worse. Just so everyone knows, I'm planning on replying today. I haven't forgotten about this site!]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:19 am

[[There's nothing really to post. Tyler is down in the dorms and hasn't heard anything, because they're conveniently soundproof and Shae is just a little unconscious, so I'll just do the dream she's having...]]

I'm walking through the halls of my old high schools. Somehow each way I turn, I cannot get out. The colors of each school merge to form one I can't name. The halls are crowded, people are bustling by, eager to get to their next class and talk to their friends and boyfriends and girlfriends and everyone they know. But not everyone is like this. I see some who are faded, shimmering. I recognize them. They are the ones sitting at the bottom of a lake in plastic bags, or the ones buried three feet deep in various forests, or the ones whose ashes lay in boxes lost at sea. They all see me and point.
Suddenly they're not shimmering people anymore. They become clearer and clearer, more solid and definitive. The people who are still alive begin to fade away. Their chatter and laughing fades to a slight hum of background noise. My attention is solely on the other people, the people whose lives I've stolen. They're angry, glaring at me with such intense hatred that I shrink back. I shrink back. I never do that. I am Shaelynn Solana. I am not afraid of anything.
But I am now. They're advancing towards me, with a slow and sturdy pace. They form lines, like they planned this. Their faces speak of one thing: my destruction. I try to back up, but I'm already against a wall. I look to either side and I see walls that are squeezing in. They are moving towards me. As if my situation couldn't have been crappier.
I reach into my pocket and pull out my knife. I brandish it threateningly at the group coming towards me, but they just laugh. Their voices have changed from when I knew them. They are hideous, like nails scraping against a chalkboard.
I scream and try to run to the right, but they see and flock onto me like vultures. They rip and tear at my skin with their hands, their teeth, anything. I am covered by them, and have never been more terrified in my life. I am glad when I finally faint.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:19 pm

((Dude, Shae was scared? XD I don't blame her, I'd be pretty creeped out... Okay, so are we making up what these people are doing as we go?))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:26 pm

[[Dude, I know. And right, I should probably play those people, considering I'm not doing anything and I brought them in xD Shall I post agian as them?]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:47 pm

[Shae? Scared? What has the world come to?
I suppose you could post again as them. It's up to you.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:01 am

((Guys, sorry, I'm struggling for time and muse at the moment. Mitch isn't very involved right now anyway, so please go on without me. Smile I'll fit back in soon. ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:32 am

[[Sorry guys, here it is ^^]]

The man turned to the two teenagers with a bemused expression. They were trying to stall, wait for someone else. But he knew there was going to be no one to help them. He had a man on the inside, and everything was a shattered mess. No one could help them get this worthless being back.
"My sincere apologies," he began sarcastically. "I didn't know this thing belonged to you. No matter, though. We'll take it off your hands. We have some unfinished business to settle.
"And I would move your hand away from the gun, miss." The man said. "Or else Sam over there will shoot it off. I don't want to fight with you, but we want her. You can't tell me she means anything to you. It's not like you've ever meant anything to her.
"And as for the monsters, you've gotten rid of them for a while. The twister and your stoner's vodka bomb have made them disappear. Yes, I saw that. Again, I've been following Shae for days. The world is better off without menaces like her. She's insane enough already. Do you know how many people she's killed? In what ways? Do you know what she's done, and what she's planning on doing? I don't think you know. I don't think you know her at all. I do. And her life is not worth the risk.
"I know you want her back, but we cannot let that happen. I'm sorry."
The man still hadn't reached for his gun in his holster. It was clear he really didn't have any quarrel with these people - unless they started one.

[[Okay that SUCKED. I am so sorry.]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:08 pm

Mitch heard nothing of the conversation that took place mere meters away from him – mostly because he felt so nauseatingly faint and dizzy that he was barely conscious at all.
However, after he’d been still a while, the pain began to fade again – and after that, it somehow wasn’t quite so bad.
Maybe he was used to it, or maybe he just shut it out – he wasn’t too sure – but whatever it was, he found himself capable of thought again.

He glanced down to find himself slumped against the wall, legs folded under him in an untidy, gangly fashion, and hands bracing him against the dirty floor.
Wedged between his thumb and forefinger, he caught a glimpse of his gun’s once-gleaming handle; though it was matte from sweat and grime, now.
He must have dropped it when he fell.

Closing his fingers fondly around the handle, Mitch raised his head, and looked up. He ran a hand absentmindedly over his shaggy, blood-matted hair, and frowned at the absence of his beanie. When had he lost that…?
Shrugging, he raised himself carefully to his feet.
His legs shook at first, but he was ready for it, and strengthened himself with a deep breath.

Then he twirled the gun on his finger, squared his shoulders, and walked firmly forwards – ears straining to hear the voices of his group – answered by one that sounded as though it belonged to the African male he’d caught sight of before.
Think you’re gonna take Shae away, do ya buddy? Well you can go f*ck yourself, can’t you now?
He waited around the corner for a while, leaning casually against the wall and eavesdropping on the conversation.
Finally, he grew bored.

“Good to know you’re familiar with my work.” Mitch announced with a grin, referring to the mention of the bomb, as he emerged silently from his spot around the corner.
“If you think that was impressive, you should see what I do to people who f*ck with my sh*t.” His grin stretched wider still, and he cocked his head slightly to one side with that calmly curious expression that he only wore when he was well and truly pissed.
Sh*t’s going down.
“Ah, how rude of me!” He exclaimed suddenly, with a polite tinkle of a laugh, “I haven’t even introduced myself. Th’name’s Matches. If you’re anybody worth anything, I reckon you’ll’ve heard of me?” He smirked smugly, and began spinning his gun casually around his finger again, leaning back against the crumbling wall behind him.
“You seem a busy man, so I’ll cut to the chase. That-“ He jerked his chin in Shae’s direction, “I had it first. And I don’t give a f*ck what sorta personal beef you’ve got with her – nobody takes my sh*t before I’m done with it. Or after, for that matter – so here’s the deal.”
He raised his gun, and pointed it directly at the man’s head.

Unlike the others, he didn’t have the patience to give a flying f*ck about luring the bloody monsters, or f*cking up some of the few true ‘humans’ left alive. If they were going to f*ck with him, then they were dumb sh*ts anyway, and they’d be dead before the week was up.
No – Mitch didn’t see the point in pleasant discussion. He never had before, and now did not seem like a pleasant time to start. So instead, he disregarded his teammates attempts, and put it out there about as direct as it could possibly be.
“Listen mate, here’s how this’s gonna go down. You’ll leave the girl, and maybe I’ll reconsider blowing your motherf*cking brains out. Or you can take her, and after I blow your motherf*cking brains out, you’ll end up leaving her anyway. And decide quickly, would you? I’ve already got a f*cking headache – and if I have to stand here for an hour waiting for you to make up your f*cking mind, well… Do I really have to repeat myself again?”
He raised an eyebrow, lifted his gun an inch, and jerked his chin upwards.
“Your move, Sasquatch.”
Nobody f*cks with Matches, fool. Think a shattered bloody skull’s gonna keep me down? Not on your life!

((Yeah. His skull’s totally not shattered. XD Maybe just slightly fractured. Big drama queen. Wink

Hey, look. *Points* Is that some muse I see chilling with those flying pigs? Very Happy

Mitch likes to swear. :3 ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:21 am

((Mitch I love you He's so nice XD))

Danny cast a sideways glance at Carder as she appeared, gun at the ready. Just in time, thank God. He was starting to wonder whether he'd have to use his one-legged ninja skills to take the group on. Mitch was nowhere to be found, anyway. Shae was out cold. Problem was, he only had one knife and he didn't want to lose it. It was his best friend, his baby. The last thing he wanted was to waste it on some boring kidnappers wasting humanity by trying to kill a human.
Shae could b as psychotic as she pleased, but in his eyes she was still human. He didn't care what she'd done in the past, he wasn't having her killed in cold blood when enough lives were at stake.
Carder was talking, and Danny watched her with a fond smirk. Carder, you bad-ass, you...

When the African man began to talk, Danny watched him with a lazy gaze. He knew there wouldn't be a fight unless he or Carder made one, but this man was annoying him. He didn't give a crap what Shae had done in the past. He knew she was a psychopath. He knew she wasn't quite right in the head.
Not to mention tetchy. The bitch threatened to kill me for flirting with her...
The point was, killing in cold blood at times like these was totally and utterly selfish. When humanity was dying the point was that they did everything they could to survive. Killing a human was simply pointles.
As for what she was planning, Danny already knew. Her and Mitch were going to make lots of little Shaes and Mitches together and they were going to create their own little hell-hole abd teach their babies to kill. It was obvious. That was why she'd turned him down.
Anything else bored him.
He leant back against the doorway with his arms crossed over his chest, looking extemely laid back considering the situation. He didn't have any intention of fighting unless anything kicked off, and he wasn't going to be the one to start it.

He had to admit, he was surprised when Mitche appeared behind him and walked towards the group, completely functional and alive-looking. What had he been smoking? Danny couldn't recall him even being strong enough to lift a cigarre...
But when Mitch began giving his beautifully ettiquette speech about how Shae was his and he wasn't letting anyone take her - then something about blowing brains out, free with half a dozen swear words in every sentence - he knew Mitch was back. He had that calm smile on him that screamed trouble, and he twirled the gun in his hand like it was a part of him that he'd never let go. He wasn't taking nothin' from noone, and he wasn't afraid to let anyone know it.
Danny wouldn't admit it, but he was glad to see the man stood on his own two feet. Mitch didn't suit being weak, or relying on others, for that matter.
Once he'd stopped talking, Danny smirked at the African man smugly, raising his eyebrows. "I told you." He said simply, referring to his warnings that the group had shrugged off lightly.
He nearly laughed outloud.
"I'd leave 'er and be gone, if I were you." He said, unable to keep from smirking, his green eyes sparkling. The feeling of superiority was amazing, even though he wasn't the one who'd be killing many if a fight did break out.
"Mitchy-boy here doesn't take too kindly to time-wasters."
If they were smart, they'd leave.
Danny fingered the knife handle poking out of his trouser pocket.
If they had sense, they'd stick to surviving.
Unless they wanted their motherf*cking brains blasted out...
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:31 am

((Oh snap, Danny. XD I wonder what Mitch and Shae would think of that plan... Rolling Eyes ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:51 am

((I don't think anny Boy would settle for anything else, to be honest. XD He won't accept Shae turned him down because he's a loser. cyclops ))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:01 am

[[BAHAHAHA. Dudes, that would probably be the apocalypse all over again... Nope. Mitch and Shae are forbidden to have little Mitches and Shaes.]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:22 am

((Well Batty, would YOU like to tell them that? XD))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:33 am

((Batty, if you tell them that, you know jolly well they'll do it just to stick it to you, so shush! XD Haha!

But I agree... Totally forbidden. Can you imagine?! It would be WAY worse than these zombie-beasties they're currently facing. Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:52 am

[I think the munchkins would be kinda cute! The little Shaes could be like....those horror movies with the little girls. And the mini-Mitches would blow stuff up:D]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:07 am

((Then you can nanny then, Kira. See how long you last. >Very Happy ))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next