Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Inside: The Apocalypse [[Teen/survival]]

4 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Dark Inside: The Apocalypse [[Teen/survival]] - Page 11 Empty Re: Dark Inside: The Apocalypse [[Teen/survival]]

Post  Batcat Mon May 07, 2012 6:20 pm

Shae narrowed her eyes at Danny. He was even dumber than she thought - why would you go and insult Mitch? He would most likely have his revenge as soon as he could. And by then, Danny would have long forgotten to watch his back. It was only a matter of time...
She looked the newcomer up and down. He was lean, he looked like he could have been an athlete before. He probably was. Maybe a swimmer. He definitely looked like one. His shoulders were huge, and his waist was narrow. He looked like a triangle. She chuckled and smiled charmingly, before winking and turning back to the door.
She could have some fun with him.

Tyler noticed the ice cold in Shae's - that was the red-head's name so Danny claimed - but it was immediately melted away by an indescribable warmth and a shy smile. Then she ducked her head and turned away.
He found himself instantly drawn to this girl, even if it was clear the others didn't like her. She was charming and gorgeous. She seemed shy - not too confident in her beauty or figure or anything - but winked, which meant she knew how to flirt and knew her way around.
He found a big smile blossoming over his face as he turned and began walking down the stairs, happily going to retrieve the portable gas cooker.

Shae laughed harshly as soon as he was out of earshot and turned towards Carder with a slightly crazed grin. She was definitely weird right now. Maybe it had something to do with the sudden surge of memories from books she'd read on sociopathy. She learned how her brain ticked. She learned what pushed her on.
For normal people, it was society, but she didn't care about society or other people.
Her motivation was to win.
"Don't worry, sweetheart. You can have Danny-boy. I've got that guy." She nodded towards the staircase and cracked a wicked smile.
Turning towards Mitch, Shae leaned down and pressed the back of her hand to his head. He wasn't running a fever, which was good. Better chance of recovering and leading her to those damned weapons.

[[So today after school some boys made me try this hot sauce. I only put a little on my finger - like I only touched the lid - and dude it friggin' incinerated my tongue. One of the boys earlier took a big swallow and nearly puked it up. Then he got some in hihs eye. Then they took me to a secluded part of the school and proceeded to harass me... Ah, boys.]]
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Dark Inside: The Apocalypse [[Teen/survival]] - Page 11 Empty Re: Dark Inside: The Apocalypse [[Teen/survival]]

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon May 07, 2012 9:00 pm

Carder arched an eyebrow at Danny, but shrugged.
"Don't get too cocky now, Danny-boy. The pipes are calling."(I knooooowww it's an Irish song:C) She winked at him before turning away, and catching Shae's little flirty action with Tyler. She tensed up, and looked at him.
Christ, he's falling for it. She thought bitterly to herself, watching as he walked away with an incredibly dopy grin on his face. She rolled her eyes and made to follow him when Shae's voice stopped her.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. You can have Danny-boy. I've got that guy."
Carder gritted her teeth together and glowered at the red-head. She opened her mouth to say something, but the girl was grinning like a loon. Carder relaxed a bit, raising an eyebrow. "You, you are absolutely insane. Stay away from him, more or less for his good." She finally said, then followed after Tyler to get the food.
"Oy, Tyler." She called, jogging to catch up with him. "You need to stay away from Shae." She told him when she was walking side by side with him. She looked behind her shoulder, making sure no one was around.
"She's bad news, trust me. There's something....off with her." She twirled her finger in a circle next to her temple, calling Shae crazy.
When they reached the supplies, she picked up a packet of food. She felt it, then decided that it was sufficient. They weren't going to be full, but they'd at least be fed. She looked down at the food supplies, and blew a piece of hair out of her eyes.
"Damn." She murmured, staring at it. They were running low, and she didn't know where to find more. She looked around for someone who might, but didn't find any of the scouts. She shrugged and turned away from the pile. They would have to worry about that later.

[grooosss. One time my brother made me eat Wasabi. I didn't know what it was, so I ate it. It was like a huge chunk of it, too. I almost puked Razz]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 13, 2012 6:14 am

Mitch kept his aloof attitude, ignoring Danny completely with a 'cool dude' casualness, until the new guy had vanished after Shae - closely followed by Carder, which left Mitch alone with Danny.
"I didn't get my ass kicked." He pointed out indignantly, turning to scowl sulkily at Danny, "I just got overwhelmed trying to cover your sorry ass, is all. N' besides, if I hadn't used up all my vodka on your f*cking leg, I coulda burnt them f*ckers to the ground. 'course that woulda meant blowin' up this joint, and all you people, too." With a bark of cruel laughter, her shrugged, and reached down to grab his bag, muttering something like 'speaking of joints...'
He winced as he sat up again, head nearly exploding with pain, and was forced to lie back against the wall behind his sickbed - looking worryingly pale and clammy.
"Sonnuvabitch that hurts..." He muttered, clenching his teeth and swallowing the desire to bring up what little food he had inside him.
Taking a deep breath, he reached into his bag, and started scratching around for his drugs.
Soon enough, he had rolled himself a suspicious-smelling cigarette, and started smoking it casually.
The improvement was quite remarkable.
"'Ow's that leg of yours, Danny boy?" Mitch asked through a puff of smoke, kicking his legs over the side of the bed, and aiming a good-natured kick at Danny's leg.
"Y'know who you remind me of?" He slouched back, puffing happily on his weed, "Whassat Disney Princess's name? Y'know, that blonde one?" He grinned, reaching over and ruffling Danny's hair, "You're my little Danny in Distress." He laughed, "Always gettin' your ass into some kind of trouble. Seriously, how did ya even keep your head on your shoulders before I came along?" He grinned again, and offered his 'cigarette' to Danny, "Wanna smoke?"
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun May 13, 2012 11:29 am

Danny smiled angelically at Carder, finding her silky, Scottish accent oddly calming despite the slight threat in her tone.
He leant coolly back on the lumpy mattress, smirking to himself. Mitch could say all he wanted, but whichever way it looked, he got his ass kicked. Whether it was his fault, Danny's fault, or any other sod's fault, he still got his ass kicked.
"What happened to having my back, asshole?" He asked accusingly, although he was still grinning. Mitch wouldn't dare burn them all to the ground. Suicide disgusted him, and he cared about Danny and the others, no matter how much he denied it.
Mitch was a bad liar, especially when he was in pain. His guard was down a little further than usual, and the thought amused Danny somewhat.
He grunted suddenly as Mitch kicked him, the smile swiped from his face.
Don't friggin' go there,Mitchy boy...
But then he saw the look on the man's face, and forgot his previous anger towards him. Mitch was a douche...Pretty much twenty-four seven, but it was hard to get mad at him when he smelt that way.
Scratch that, when he was high.
Then the 'Disney Princess' comment came.

Danny couldn't help it. Despite the situation, he burst out laughing.

"Okay," He said, shoving Mitch's filthy hand off his thick, black hair. "For one, idiot, I'm not blonde. Second, right now your voice is far squeakier than mine, and third..."
He glared threateningly at Mitch, a daring smirk pulling on his lips. "If I'm a friggin' princess, then you're Mister-bloody-Tumnus." He stroked his chin as if to gesture to Mitch's unmistakable goatee, his eyes sparkling. It was hard to believe how much he'd hated the man only a couple of hours ago.
"Jesus..." He shook his head in amusement, then leant onto his back with his arms folded behind his head. "You're a prick when you're high."
He said it as if it were a compliment, and in a way, it was. It was difficult to take the guy seriously when he was high, but when he said things when he was sober, it usually hit home for Danny. Besides which, Mitch could fight better when he wasn't high, which was always bad for his little 'pet'.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 13, 2012 11:53 am

((Mitch high as f*ck, talking about Narnia and sh*t. Razz

I hope you guys are 9Gaggers, Otherwise that joke won't be funny, and my life will lose all worth. Razz ))

“No sh*t, Sherlock!” Mitch shot back sarcastically, “If you were blonde, you’d have to be even dumber, any I don’t think that’s possible!” He burst out laughing, obviously finding his joke particularly hilarious with the aid of his drug-induced euphoria.
In the end he laughed so hard that he fell off the bed – then he winced and clutched his head, and made a sound that was some incoherent combination of slurred cursing, crying, and laughing.
“That hurt like a bitch!” He laughed delightedly, grinning and rubbing his head, those his eyes were forced shut by the pain.
At last he stopped laughing, and glanced back at Danny, catching his breath. Amazingly, the smoking joint was still held firmly in his fingers – which was a relief. The last thing they needed was the tornado-trashed storehouse burning to the ground.
“Mister Tumnus?” He repeated blankly, staring at Danny. “If I was f*cking fawn…” He tried to point accusingly at Dane’s head – but there were too many Dannys to know which one to point at…
“If I was a fawn,” He’d repeated, “I’d have big-ass horns. And a hard skull.” He tapped his head to demonstrate, then uttered a string of pained curses.
“This isn’t f*cking Narnia, Danny!” He concluded at last, once his cursing had subsided. He lifted himself back onto the bed, rubbing his head tenderly.
“And you’re a prick when you’re high.” He added sulkily – not particularly caring that his retort made no sense.
“Where’s those women with the food? They’re in the kitchen, right? Women should be in the kitchen…” He yawned, and rubbed his head again, casting Danny a sideways glance.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed May 16, 2012 3:12 pm

Tyler looked innocently at Carder. "Why do I have to stay away from her?" He asked, more to himself than to her. She didn't seem like a bad person, not at all. She was pretty and looked like the kind of girl he liked. She was independent and was able to survive. She was strong but also not too forceful. She knew how to handle others.
And damn, was she pretty.
He smiled to himself and focused again on Carder. Maybe there was something else going on. Some kind of girl problem he didn't know - or even want to know - about. Maybe it had to do with Danny. Maybe they were fighting over him or something. He frowned. He didn't want Shae going after Danny. Or Carder for that matter, but he didn't know why. He shrugged it off with a sigh and let himself soak up the cheeriness he was feeling.
It was short-lived however. It became clear how low they were running on food. Someone would need to go get some quickly. Maybe he and Shae could...
Focus.
Right.

Shae chuckled as she heard Carder's comment to Tyler. As if the boy would listen. She already had him wrapped around her finger - she could see it in his eyes, his voice, the way he moved, everything. He needed to learn how to control himself.
Well, he would be fun to play with for a bit. Manipulate him in some way to hurt another...
Suddenly a brilliant idea came to her. She nearly saw the lightbulb pop up over her own head. A small grin played on her lips. If she could pull it off, than that b*tch Carder would be in for a real surprise...
Laughing to herself, she walked calmly back up the stairs and pulled her gun out, resuming her guard near the door, lazily leaning against the post, not bothering to check over Danny or Mitch.
It wasn't like she cared or anything.

[[Lol I didn't realize it was my turn ^^]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 23, 2012 9:42 am

((Are we still waiting for Kira, or must I just post? Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed May 23, 2012 3:20 pm

((I think we're waiting for Kira, otherwise it'd be my turn. But since they're in two groups - with Shae on her lonesome Razz - then I think it's okay to post Smile ))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed May 23, 2012 6:23 pm

[[So I kinda forgot what Shae's "brilliant" idea was... Should have written it down somewhere... Anywho. I'm forever alone over here. Don't my the psychopath chillin' by the door with a loaded gun.]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu May 24, 2012 7:12 am

((Good old Shae. XD Haha. Razz

Dreambug - your turn it is, I reckon, unless Kira happens to post first. Smile Either way, methinks we should keep it rolling - I looked back, and Mitch is still waiting for Danny's reaction. Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu May 24, 2012 2:48 pm

[bleh bleh bleh bleh I'm sorry D: I'll post soon. I'm sorry.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu May 24, 2012 2:50 pm

((Kira!!! Very Happy So happy to see you - I thought you'd dissolved. Wink ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu May 24, 2012 2:51 pm

[pfft, nah. I didn't dissolve! Just evaporated a bit Razz]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu May 24, 2012 3:02 pm

Carder stared at him incredulously.
"You've got to be kidding me right now." She shook her head at him. A pretty face and nice body would do anything to a boy. Idiots. "She's like...a black widow. Not even that. She'll just chew you up and spit you right out.” She stopped and looked over at him, frowning. She could tell his thoughts were far off, no doubt still thinking about that flame-haired she-witch. She looked down at the food pile again, then smacked him on the back of his head when she put two and two together.

“No. You aren’t going to gather more food with her. She’ll leave you for those damn beasts.” She scolded him harshly, her accent growing even thicker the angrier she got. She clenched her fists and turned on her heel, starting back towards a group of refugees to start herding them back to their dorms. She stopped short and turned back to Tyler, feeling slightly bad.
“Look, I’m sorry. But don’t get involved with anyone romantically. It wouldn’t do anyone any good, especially you.” She told him, her voice softer now. She gave him a small nod before turning again and going to the group.

“Hey guys, we’re going to start back to our own dorms now to try and get the place cleaned up. If you could help out and tell the others, that’d be great.” She gave them a kind smile and a wave before continuing onto another group. She told them the same thing, and they branched out to inform others. She smiled to herself as she headed back over to Tyler. She’d always been good with others, but she never thought it would do her any good until now.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu May 24, 2012 5:05 pm

[[Kira, your black widow reference made me burst out laughing. I went and sawa the Avengers and realized... Shae is exactly like her. The red hair and everything.]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu May 24, 2012 6:41 pm

[hahahah xD I haven't seen that movie yet ._.']
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri May 25, 2012 3:22 am

Danny watched with a lazy gae as Mitch toppled off his bed, looking just as idiotic as usual, with his head whole body rocking with every croaky laugh that left the man's lips. He stank of drugs, and it wasn't a particularly pleasant smell anyway, but since he'd rather enjoy taking the Mick out of the man whilst he didn't have the coordination to do anything about it, Danny decided he wouldn't object. Let Mitch get off his face. As long as there were no monsters around, they were fine.
His words made no sense, so Danny simply smiled and shook his head in amusement. One thing niether of them could deny, Mitch would make a f*cking hilarious fawn.
"Where’s those women with the food? They’re in the kitchen, right? Women should be in the kitchen…"
Danny let out a bark of laughter before he could stop himself. Poor Mitch, he really had no control over his words when he was this bad, did he? Still, Danny couldn't help but play along.
"Mitch, seriously. Does this place look like it's got a kitchen?" He gestured around him to the dusty, crumbling building around them. If it'd had one once, it certainly didn't have one anymore. "Besides... Get your facts straight, man. In times like this, us guys can cook for ourselves. What girls are really here for is accompanying us in the bedroom." His grin darkened, as he knew Shae was around them, listening. He tapped his crotch pointedly, his grin broadening. "A guy's junk gets lonely pretty easy, don't you agree?"
Shae would have his head... But he didn't care.
"If my little Pinnochio had his way," he glanced downwards, obviously addressing his crotch, "well, he'd have company every night."
He leant back on the bed, folding his hands behind his head. It was obvious he was enjoying himself.
He then glanced sideways, noticing Shae lingering around, and grinned innocenty. "Oh, heya Shae."

((*facepalm* This guy... XD))

When Carder appeared, Danny just grunted lazily. The young highschool teenager part of him was beginning to show, definitely. "Mitch, you go." Ha,like they'd believe a stoned idiot like him...
He shrugged, as if to say 'I aint moving.'
"Let the new guy do it. I'm hungry."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri May 25, 2012 4:44 am

((Danny! XD I have to stop reading your posts in school, Dreameh. That was despicable! Brilliant, but... XD *Hides under computer desk*
Seriously! You dirty-minded fiend, you... Wink ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri May 25, 2012 5:10 am

[[I can't help it. I've gotta get Shae's reaction to that xD Dreameh, I love you bahahaha.]]

Shae idly twirled her gun around around her finger, missing the way the subligght used to reflect off of the shining silver. Now it was covered in grime and earth and also a pretty considerable amount of blood. That was probably from when she got it on her hands but needed to use it...
Her attention focused on Danny, who was saying somethihng about how women were only there for the bedroom. A small smirk split her face. Had he really forgotten about their little 'incident' so quickly?
She knew he was doing this to try and get her to go after him. Of course it wasn't going to work - she actually wasn't bothered by it. She was slightly amused.
This reinforced her theory that men were not blessed with intelligence like women.
She hated to admit it, but sometimes Carder was smarter than these two.

"Hello, Daniel." She said coolly, the devious light in her eyes saying more. She was chuckling to herself with a small grin. "Have you forgotten what happened last time you tried to have me for 'company'?"
The kissing, the towel, the knife at your side, your disappointed and embarrassed look.
Shae rolled her eyes and looked back outside. "So if I were you, I'd try to get into Carder's pants. Not mine. Unless, of course, you want a knife in your ribs. After I cut off your... man parts." Her eyes twinkled brightly, but it was an evil kind of light. Again, this was a look into the real Shae - the uncovered, unmasked one. The insane one. The remorseless one. The ruthless one.
She didn't care.

Finally Shae realized that she was probably letting them see something they shoulddn't. If it looked like she was a threat in any way, they might off her. Not like they could, but there would be more injuries to survive with.
"If I didn't know better, I would assume that you were trying to get me mad... but I know you'd never be that stupid." Her voice was thick with biting sarcasm. It was clear that she did think that and it was clear she knew that was what he was trying to do. She continued leaning against the post, but there was something more menacing about it now. Whatever joking mood she was in before was gone now. She was all deadly business. She narrowed her eyes at the two boys and waited for Carder to come and divert Danny's attention away from her.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri May 25, 2012 6:34 am

((Polo - I know, I disgust myself sometimes. But seriously, I saw that name and a little lightbulb went off. I love it. XD Seriously, me thinks Danny really needs a slap on the face. :3

Batty - Why thank you Cool Shae really knows how to creep him out, doesn't she? But he never learns... Danny, oh deary deary dear... Rolling Eyes ))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri May 25, 2012 7:51 am

[crucified Christ, I love Danny xD especially the pinnochio comment, that was priceless.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri May 25, 2012 11:15 am

Mitch stared blankly at Danny throughout his entire speech. By the end of it, he had a stupid expression on his face, mouth slightly agape.
He glanced away, a frown of deep concentration in place on his face, and was silent a long while as he contemplated something known only to him.
He half-noticed Shae walk over, but he didn't seem to acknowledge what she'd said.
Eventually, Shae stopped talking, leaving a tense and dangerous taste to the air.
The atmosphere felt like it was housing a timebomb, and the silence was palpable.
It seemed to drag on an eternity, until finally Mitch - he seemed totally oblivious to it in his stoned state - broke the silence with three simple words.
"I don't get it." He said, looking up and staring solemnly at Danny.
"If women are in the bedroom, how can they make sandwiches?" He raised his eyebrows, as though he'd just stated the greatest argument in the history of debate, "Women should stay in the kitchen." He concluded firmly.
Then his gaze flickered to Shae, and he considered her with narrowed, bloodshot eyes. "I don't think you'd make a very good sandwich, would you?" He said quietly.
It seemed a senseless comment, but coming from a vehement sexist like Mitch, it was a compliment of the highest level.
He was saying that Shae did not fit the stereotype of a woman - weak and dependent - that he had come to see as the truth.
She was something else entirely.
Something... More.
"Where's that Carder with the food?!" Mitch demanded suddenly, face darkening with anger. "I'm f*cking starved! OI! CARDER!" He bellowed suddenly, "BRING ME A MOTHERF*CKING SANDWICH, WOMAN!"
With that he cursed, clutched his head, and threw up. Then he passed out for a few minutes, as the pain in his head hit him again with the force of a sledgehammer.
He came to quietly, crawled carefully back onto the bed, and leaned back against the wall - his face becoming more and more pinched with pain as he began to sober up.
He was in bad shape, truth be told. Perhaps worse than he let on.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri May 25, 2012 11:21 am

[sh...should I post? Since Batty already posted? I really wanna post Carder's reaction to Mitch's jerky comment xD but I feel like I should wait ._.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri May 25, 2012 11:32 am

((You can if you want, since it's your go Razz
Ahaha! Mitch I love you I can just imagine his little face like Shocked He's such a noob XD))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri May 25, 2012 12:07 pm

Carder heard Mitch yelling for her, something about a sandwich. She remembered she had come down to get those a**es food. She some matches and some bowls, making sure to get an especially cracked one for Mitch. She headed back towards them and set the supplies down on Danny’s lap. She gave him a glare, and then turned to Mitch.
“Make another sandwich comment, and that head of yours won’t be the only thing you have to worry about.” She threatened, then turned back to Danny.
“And you,” She began, pointing a finger at him, “don’t think I didn’t hear your dumba** comment either. Without us females, you would all be dead. So, why don’t you just shut up while you can before I blast your nasties off?” She tapped her gun with a cheerful smile, and then gestured to the bowls. “So? You said you had some beans. Get to cooking them, because I’m sure not. Oh, and no gas cookers here. Sorry, princess.” Goodness, she was on a roll.

She stalked away from them and went over to the door. She peeked outside, and didn’t see anything. That was either a really good sign, or a really bad sign. She decided to take it as a good sign and headed outside. She pulled her gun out, since one could never be too careful. She continued walking and kept the gun ready. She really just wanted to blast some heads off of those stupid monsters. Honestly, she was pissed. She had no idea why those obnoxious boys boiled her blood. Oh right, they were boys. Boys were idiots, and idiots made her mad. She caught sight of some movement, and pointed her gun. More movement, then nothing. She lowered her gun but kept her eyes peeled. Finally she grew bored and headed back inside, setting her gun back in its holster. She sighed and looked around the warehouse, seeing people starting to get it cleaned up. She smiled to herself and ran her fingers through her hair.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next