Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP

2 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP - Page 11 Empty Re: Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:53 am

Scott was so tired that even when he felt Alexsei's foot knock into his side, he didn't wake right away. He shivered, feeling the cold of the morning bite through his sleep, but only when he heard Alexsei's voice did he blink his eyes slowly open.
He felt a hand tapping his cheek, and with an irritable grunt he swatted it away, sitting up and rubbing his eyes with his fists. He looked up and met Alexsei's gaze, and his jaw hardened. He had expected his anger to fade after he had rested, but really it was quite the opposite. With worry and tiredness out of the picture, Scott felt his fury more clearly than ever before. And for the first time, seeing the concern in Alexsei's gaze did nothing to change that.
He stood up abruptly, drawing himself up to his full height, and looked down at Alexsei with a clenched jaw. His eyes danced with flames of anger as he glared at his boyfriend. Then, without a word, Scott raised a hand and slapped Alexsei across the face.

It was not a hard blow, because of course he would never hurt his boyfriend, but he hoped that it would sting just enough to make Alexsei realize the implications of his actions.
"Do you have any idea," Scott hissed, his voice already shaking with tears, "How much you hurt me yesterday? Goddammit, Alexsei." His eyes narrowed, forming a glare that was as hurt as it was angry. He held his boyfriend's blue gaze with more defiance than he had ever shown, and then, suddenly, he snapped.
"If you can still stand there and look me in the eye, then you clearly have no idea!" He raged, losing all sense of self control as the harsh words leaped unbidden to his lips, "So let me clear this up for you. One," He began counting off the points on his fingers, "You weren't there for me when I was freaking the shit out about this Pokemon League thing. I was literally sick with fear, Alexsei. And I know I didn't tell you, but if you really cared, you would have realized something was up the second I blew off training. You should know me better than that." His eyes narrowed, "I needed you." He paused a moment, then shook up his head, and held up a second finger, "Two. You got yourself beat up. I know it's not your fault, but I'm still f*cking angry about that. Three;" He raised a third finger, "When we left the police station, you drove off like a f*cking maniac to some dingy pub in the middle of nowhere. You knew I would hate that, that I'd be scared out of my wits, but you didn't even f*cking care, did you?" His eyes flashed angrily, and though he could feel the sting in his own words, Scott just raged on, "Four. You go and order some kind of illegal shit, and sit there drinking it in your own stupid world, ignoring while I'm sitting right there next to you! Do you think I liked sitting there and watching you drink? Alcohol changes people. It's been nothing but bad news for me my whole life, and if you'd thought for even a second, maybe you would have considered that." Scott held up his fifth finger, relentlessly going on and on at his poor boyfriend, "Five, you let me leave on my own. I was a wreck, and goddammit, Alexsei, I needed you, but you let me go!" At last, the anger faded from Scott's voice, and he seemed to shrink as his shoulders slumped, eyes suddenly turning glassy with hurt. "You let me go." He repeated disbelievingly, "But even then..." He shook his head, "Even then, Alexsei, I was willing to forgive you for everything. I wasn't mad. I would have let it all go and never mentioned it again, because I understand you, and I know that maybe you needed some space, maybe you needed a drink, maybe you'd had a rough day, and just didn't have it in you to pay attention to my needs. I know all that," His voice quavered slightly, "So I could have overlooked everything that happened, but-" He shook his head, willing himself not to break down in tears. Not this time. This time, he would be strong.
"Alexsei, I told you to call me. I told you to wake me when you got in." His eyes flashed, and suddenly his voice was rising with hysterical fury again, "I was waiting, sick with worry, for you to pick up the f*cking phone and call me! You have no IDEA what a state I was in! But because you're 'capable enough to take care of yourself'," Scott's voice dripped sarcasm as his fingers formed quotation marks in the air, "Because you're, 'not a f*cking child', I didn't let myself call you. I wanted to, God knows I wanted to, but for your sake, because I knew you needed your space, I sat up and I waited; all alone and f*cking terrified about what might have happened to you! Then you show up here, and you walk right past my f*cking room to pass out here like a drunken zombie without so much as a word for me! Did you even think, Alexsei? Did you even once consider that your actions might have consequences for somebody else? How many times over the last few days have I told you that I don't mind putting up with all of your shit, just as long as you'll let me help you. How many times have I told you that I don't even care what happens, as long as you don't shut me out or push me away? And after all that, what did you do, Alexsei? What did you do?" Scott's eyes blazed auburn with fury, and tears of hurt finally began to spill down his cheeks when he just gave up on holding them in any longer.
Feeling the shame of losing control, Scott turned away, and sat down on the bed, looking away from Alexsei and burying his face in his hands.
"You've seen the worst of me now." He whispered bitterly, "I hope you're happy. This is what I look like when the people I love let me down."
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP - Page 11 Empty Re: Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP

Post  Imperial Ink Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:48 am

When Scott finally arose from his sleep Alexsei felt his lips pull into a small smile of relief.
“Thank god...I thought you might have been-”, he broke off when Scott suddenly slapped away his hand.
The gesture wasn't what silenced him, rather it was the almost hateful expression Scott pressed on him.
Taken aback, the Russian's smiled wither away and he stared up at Scott with tension tainting his cold lips.
He was well aware of what that glare was for and it was clear now that Scott had held onto yesterday's pain a little more tightly than what Alexsei had.
The Russian felt remorse for how he had behaved, but instead of apologizing when he needed too.
He simply stared up at his boyfriend with a stubborn gaze.
Scott was standing over him at full height and Alexsei despite being as fearless as he was, suddenly felt inklings of intimidation cross his path.
He tried to blank his expression and casually pulled up a knee to his chest as he remained sitting.
He felt words linger on his tongue, but before he could utter them a violent slap across his cheek keep him mute.
The action stunned him for moment and instinctively he ran his cold fingers over the singing area on his cheek.
The slap hadn't been hard, but it had agitated the bruise he father had gifted him with the day before.
His face contorted with pain for a moment before he glared up at Scott, “...What was that for?”, he questioned with aggression. He had never seen Scott behave like this and felt both physically and mentally hurt by the gesture.
"Do you have any idea, How much you hurt me yesterday?", Scott hissed back, leaving Alexsei to stare opened mouthed with a shame hardened expression on his face as he narrowed his eyes.
[i]“Goddammit, Alexsei. If you can still stand there and look me in the eye, then you clearly have no idea!”
, Scott suddenly burst out, losing all self control as he began to shout and point out each and every one of Alexsei's faults and mistakes. Listing them on his fingers and he counted off each one like a sinful crime.
As Scott went on and on with harsh words and a raging tone, Alexsei kept dead quiet with his eyes shaded by bangs of cobalt hair.
He felt disgraced and humiliated. What was worse, was that everything Scott had said was true. He hadn't been there when Scott had needed him, he been entirely focused on his own selfish issues.
His thoughts of the previous day's events swam through his brain, and as they did he became highly aware of all the subtle hints and signs Scott had given to him about being afraid and possibly stressed.
He had noticed nothing before. The few hints that he had taken note of were casually brushed off with thoughts of 'It's probably just Laziness or stress'.

When Scott had finally mentioned that he had been a wreck thanks to nerves and fear over the Pokemon league, Alexsei felt his fingers clutch tightly at the carpeting on the ground.
You told me nothing and bore a burden like that on your own....I wasn't there for you, I get it now, he thought angrily as his boyfriend's hysterical voice rang in his ear and throughout the entire room.
Alexsei was sure that at least every Gym leader and trainer in facility could hear their fight. Not that he cared all that much, it would just be another scratch to his unrepairable record.
I deserved that slap...He's right, so right about everything. I'm just a fool and a coward, but... I wish he would stop

When Scott finally managed to calm down a bit, his shoulders slumped and his eyes became swollen with hot tears.
“Don't you dare cry...”, Alexsei threatened through a murmur almost inaudibly as he heard Scott's voice crack with tears.
"You let me go. But even then...Even then, Alexsei, I was willing to forgive you for everything. I wasn't mad.", Scott mumbled through a tight voice before shaking his head sorrowfully ,” I would have let it all go and never mentioned it again...
Alexsei felt fear tear at his heart like a rabid dog, You would have?...What does that even mean?
Scott's hesitation ended and he continued,...Because I understand you, and I know that maybe you needed some space, maybe you needed a drink, maybe you'd had a rough day, and just didn't have it in you to pay attention to my needs. I know all that,"
The Russian felt a lump form in his throat as he dropped his head even lower in complete shame.
"So I could have overlooked everything that happened, but...Alexsei, I told you to call me. I told you to wake me when you got in.", Scott explained with a voice that threatened to burst into hot fury once more.
Alexsei bit his lip at those words till he drew blood. This was too much for him, he knew that deep in heart he needed this. He wanted to be punished, he wanted justice or at least some thing to make his sins right again, but it hurt...it hurt so god damn much.
Scott's seemed temper flare up once more and this time he erupted for the final time into a mess of shouting and pained accusation. Scott's handsome boyish face painted with tear marks, sorrow and pain.
"I was waiting, sick with worry, for you to pick up the f*cking phone and call me! You have no IDEA what a state I was in! But because you're 'capable enough to take care of yourself...'"
Scott's words linger on and Alexsei had to do his best to hold back both his own temper and tears that threatened to leak down his own cheeks.
He felt as though his life were in ruin at this point and the worry that Scott would leave him make him incredibly sick.
The Russian swallowed back a small amount of vomit that had accumulated in his throat. Scott had gone quiet in the background and almost worried that he had walked out, Alexsei gazed upwards in search of him.
When he found his boyfriend, Scott was sitting on the bed with his face buried in his hands.
"You've seen the worst of me now...I hope you're happy. This is what I look like when the people I love let me down.", Scott whispered bitterly as tears dripped down to the carpet.
Alexsei felt a shudder pass through him as those words stabbed him like a knife.
His shoulders shook and his heart-beat quickened as mental strain took it's toll on him, Breathing heavily, he bit back shame, humiliation and pain. His thoughts were stuck on one note like a broken record as he thought, I've disappointed Scott...I let him down and didn't protect him when he needed me most

Long silent minutes passed between the two boy's until finally Alexsei gained enough courage to pick himself up off the floor.
He stumbled for a moment suddenly feeling dizzy, He wanted nothing more than to run, leave and never come back out of guilt, But he did nothing of the sort.
It wasn't in his nature to give in to a fight, but Scott had been right in his words and without looking at his boyfriend he murmured softly, “Is that it then?...”
He allowed a small laugh to escape his unsmiling lips, “You were right in what you said...but your were also wrong Scott”, he added more seriously as his hands clenched into white knuckled fists at his sides.
His nude torso pulsing with muscles and deep ugly scars, “I hurt you...I tore out your heart and wore it like a ragged cuff-link on my sleeve.”, he admitted with deep remorse.
His deep blue eyes flashed dangerously as he turned around to face his sobbing lover, “...but I'm not the only one hiding here...How can I open up entirely to someone who's closed off their own heart....If you don't tell me what your feeling then-”, he broke off as he slowly approached Scott. Suddenly looming over his boyfriend as he gently pressed Scott down against the bed and leaned over him. The Russian's cold lips lay close to Scott's ear as he added deeply, “...How am I supposed to know Scott? You tell me nothing anymore”
His expression that had been hidden by bangs, finally revealed itself. His eyes were intense with disgraced shame and his mouth tight with painfully clenched teeth.
An single ice cold tear trickled down his cheek and dripped neatly onto Scott's face.
If your going to hate me, then just do it...but I'm not going down with out you at my side. I'll tear open your heart if you tear open mine.

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:26 am

“Is that it then...?” Alexsei asked quietly, but Scott didn't even bother to look up. He loved Alexsei with all his heart, but at that moment, he hated him too much to even look him in the eye.
Yes, Alexsei, that's it. It's not as though things could get any worse! Just as this thought crossed his mind, Scott heard Alexsei laugh, and his fists clenched angrily at his sides. As if he wasn't hurting enough without being mocked!
Clenching his jaw, Scott averted his gaze, and he nearly got up to leave, but then Alexsei said something which stopped him in his tracks.
“You were right in what you said..." Scott looked at Alexsei as he added, "But you were also wrong, Scott.”
Raising his eyebrows, Scott slowly sat down, and muttered bitterly, "Well then, enlighten me."
“I hurt you... I tore out your heart and wore it like a ragged cuff-link on my sleeve.” Scott's jaw clenched, and his gaze didn't once leave Alexsei. He heard the remorse in his boyfriend's voice, but that didn't sound like an apology to him. Even so, the acknowledgement was something. He was still hurt, but if Alexsei understood what he had done then-
“...But I'm not the only one hiding here..." Wait, what?!
Scott looked up at Alexsei, meeting his gaze angrily. How could Alexsei try to shift the blame onto him?! He opened his mouth to object, but Alexsei's next words rendered him speechless. "How can I open up entirely to someone who's closed off their own heart...?" Alexsei asked quietly, and just as Scott was about to deny it, he realized that that was exactly what he had been doing. He hadn't wanted to worry Alexsei, so he had shut him out, pushed him away, and suffered alone. Wasn't that exactly the reason he was so upset with Alexsei?
Slowly, Scott's objection deied on his lips, and he hung his head in shame as Alexsei continued, "If you don't tell me what you're feeling then-” He broke off suddenly, and Scott looked up to see Alexsei approaching the bed. He gazed up at him miserably through red-rimmed eyes, but as Alexsei prowled ever closer, Scott felt a bubble of fear inflate in his chest. "Alexsei-" He whimpered, eyes widening as his boyfriend pushed him back onto the bed, looming threatening;y over him. Scott's heart leaped into his throat, and he was so paralyzed by inexplicable fear that he almost didn't hear the end of Alexsei's question whispered into his ear; “...How am I supposed to know Scott? You tell me nothing anymore.”
He was trembling, and it took his frightened mind a moment to register what Alexsei had said... But when it did, Scott realized something that perhaps he should have realized a very long time ago.
He's right.
He willed his trembling to cease, but when he stared up at Alexsei's pained face looming over him, all his mind's eye could see was Lance's greedy grin from a time half-forgotten.
"I'm sorry." He whimpered, lips quivering as he fought tears, "You're right, Alexsei. I was wrong. I'm-" He broke off suddenly when something cold struck his cheek, and finally met his boyfriend's gaze to see his eyes wet with the threat of tears.
"No! No, no, no..." Scott scolded, suddenly sitting bolt upright and pulling Alexsei quickly into a warm embrace, "God, please don't start crying. Just no." Scott clutched him tighter still, a lump of emotion rising in his throat as he fought back his own tears. He still felt shaken from being pinned down, but for fear of upsetting Alexsei further, he didn't say a word. Obviously, he had not learned his lesson just yet.
"You're right." Scott repeated, clutching his boyfriend desperately, "I'm sorry, Alexsei, I- I didn't mean anything I said. I was just upset. I didn't mean it. Everything's fine..." He babbled hopelessly, but those lies didn't even have him convinced. He had meant every word. He had just lost the courage to stand by them...
"I didn't even realize," He whispered, "That I was hiding from you. I'm so sorry, I promise I'll tell you everything from now on." He clung fast to Alexsei, burying his face in his shoulder, and mumbled on pathetically, "I love you, Alexsei. I love you so much. Please don't be sad any more..." He was crying again now, his tears dripping down Alexsei's bare chest, "I didn't mean to hurt you. I just didn't think... Please don't feel bad. Please..."
He found himself stroking Alexsei's hair, aching with desperation just to see the love in his boyfriend's eyes again. He was terrified that he had chased it away for good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:28 pm

"No! No, no, no... God, please don't start crying. Just no.", Scott scolded with mild panic as he suddenly sat up and pulled Alexsei into his arms.
The Russian didn't spill any more tears, they had dried up for the time being, but his heart still lay raw and wounded.
It hurts, but he's right..enough tears, It's time to be strong, Alexsei thought inwardly as he felt his own arms wrap around Scott's shaking body. They cradled each other closely, sharing comfort in each other's presence.
"You're right.", Scott seemed to murmur before adding hopelessly,"I'm sorry, Alexsei, I- I didn't mean anything I said. I was just upset. I didn't mean it. Everything's fine..."
Scott's tone wasn't very convincing and Alexsei felt a disappointed sigh escaped his lips as he gently set his boyfriend at arms length. He gazed firmly into Scott's glossy eyes, raising the boy's chin he spoke with seriousness,“No more apologizing, okay?...It's not a sin to say how your really feel. I may not look very tough right now, but I can take a hit if it means getting closer to you. ”
He slowly released Scott from his hold and watched him with a calmness that was most unbefitting.
"I didn't even realize, That I was hiding from you." His boyfriend seemed to whisper as he sank back into Alexsei's strong embrace. The Russian mulled over this, he had thought that this might be the case, but never had it occurred to him to be an actual problem.
“I'm so sorry, I promise I'll tell you everything from now on.", Scott murmured weakly as he buried his teary face into Alexsei's shoulder.
Warm droplets dripped down the Russian's bare chest as Scott gave way to tears, mumbling through his heart-rendering sadness, “I love you, Alexsei. I love you so much. Please don't be sad any more..."
Alexsei caressed the back of his boyfriend's head comfortingly, his eyes held understanding to them as well as cold strength.
“I love you too Scott...So very very much”, he whispered softly into his boyfriend's ear, telling him those words as though they were a secret for only his ears to hear.
He understood now why Scott had been anger with him and he knew that he had deserved those harsh words. Things seemed to make some sense once more and the Russian felt his respect for Scott grow.
Scott stroked his fingers through Alexsei's hair and with closed eyes the Russian listened to his boyfriend's voice as he spoke once more,"I didn't mean to hurt you. I just didn't think... Please don't feel bad. Please..."
For a moment Alexsei said nothing, he felt relaxed and comfortable in Scott's arms and willed the moment not to end.
After a few minutes he finally managed to pull himself away to face his boyfriend's desperate gaze.
With a subtle smirk forming across his lips, he wiped away Scott's tears, “Didn't I tell you to stop apologizing already”, he added simply before gently pressing his forehead to Scott's and continuing, “I'm not sad Scott... a little hurt yes, but I I've done worse to you, more times than what I'm proud of”, he murmured shamefully with suddenly darkening eyes.
His smirked melted away into a more sullen shape as he murmured seriously, “I own you an apology Love...Can you Forgive me for f*cking up everything?”
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:38 pm

“I love you too Scott...So very very much.”
Scott replayed these words over and over in his head, reassuring himself that Alexsei still did love him, and slowly beginning to take solace in that fact. It took a while, but at last, he began to calm down. Alexsei didn't hate him. Everything would be okay.
The two held each other for several long, peaceful moments, and just as Scott began to feel that he might fall asleep right there in his boyfriend's arms, Alexsei pulled back and murmured, “Didn't I tell you to stop apologizing already?” Scott felt his boyfriend's forehead rest against his own, and he smiled sheepishly as he replied in a small voice, "Sorry..." He was relieved to see the smirk on Alexsei's face, but it soon faded as he continued, “I'm not sad Scott... A little hurt yes, but I I've done worse to you, more times than what I'm proud of.”
He swallowed thickly, staring deeply into Alexsei's gorgeous blue eyes, just inches away from his own. Although he felt terrible for hurting his boyfriend, he was also ashamed to admit that he took pride in the fact that justice had been served. Deep down, the bitter sting of what he considered to be 'betrayal' still lingered, and though he was glad to forgive Alexsei and forget all about it, he was still secretly glad that his boyfriend was willing to acknowledge how badly he had hurt him.
After all, Scott wasn't sure that he could take pain like this every day for the rest of his life... Perhaps Alexsei was strong enough, but he certainly was not.

Thus, it was with great relief that Scott heard his boyfriend's next words, murmured like a magic spell to set the entire world back to normal again, “I own you an apology Love... Can you Forgive me for f*cking up everything?” Scott considered Alexsei through wide, doleful eyes, searching his boyfriend's face for a long moment.
The wounds in his heart from the night before still stung, and although Scott already knew what his answer would be, his fear of further suffering caused him to stall for a moment. Now that Alexsei was no longer crying, Scott's desperation to pacify his boyfriend had vanished, and his attention had returned to protecting his own bruised emotions.
He hesitated a moment, then let his lips relax into a warm smile, and replied gently, "Of course I can, Alexsei." He placed a hand lovingly on his boyfriend's cheek. "I always will, you know that..." Then his expression sobered slightly, and he added delicately, "So please, even though I was as wrong as you were..." He shook his head, "Please try not to make me worry like that again. I love you, my Alley Cat." His smile returned then, accompanied by a hint of light in his hazel eyes, "Maybe a little too much... Just try remember that next time." His expression softened, almost teasing, and he tugged affectionately on a strand of Alexsei's hair. "I'm sorry - yeah, I said it - that I blew this whole thing so out of proportion. I just-" He broke off, sighing softly, "This whole Pokemon League thing has got me so bent out of shape... I guess I'm just a little oversensitive at the moment." He took a deep breath, "Alexsei, if it's not too much to ask, could we... Could we just stay in today? Because the truth is, I'm scared out of my mind, and I just don't want to face reality right now." Looking up, Scott met Alexsei's gaze with rare intensity, and held it as he murmured gently, "I really want some time with you, just the two of us. I- I feel like we've been drifting apart since we came here, and it scares me... So if you're not too busy-" He swallowed a lump of nerves in his throat, "Would you mind just... Just sitting here with me for a while?"
Scott gazed deeply into his boyfriend's eyes, his handsome face showing a vulnerability that hadn't appeared for quite some time. He was opening up at last, little by little. And though he hated how utterly fragile it made him feel, he trusted completely that Alexsei would do nothing but make him stronger. He craved his boyfriend's comforting reassurance more than oxygen at that moment, and he had a feeling that Alexsei would be able to see that...

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:46 am

When Scott cupped Alexsei's cheek with gentle fingers, the Russian felt his eyes slide closed as he waited silently for a response to his apology. He felt tense over whether or not Scott would actually forgive him. He knew that he deserved nothing of the sort and deep in his heart the fear festered like an infected wound.
When his boyfriend finally spoke, it was with a warm tone and this alone made Alexsei look up.
”Of course I can, Alexsei.”, Scott murmured softly before continuing, “I always will, you know that...”
The Russian tore his eyes away to stare thoughtfully at the ground, he then murmured with slight bitterness, “I know but I...I still feel as though your being too lenient with me”
Scott shook his head dismissively to this, he then spoke with a delicateness to his manner, "So please, even though I was as wrong as you were..., He paused and Alexsei looked back waiting for him to finish, “Please try not to make me worry like that again."
With a small smirk the Russian slowly nodded, “I'll guess that I'll have to try then...Won't promise anything though, you know how bad my luck is”
The mood seemed to lighten around the two boys and with a teasing smile Scott and affectionate tug of Alexsei's hair, Scott replied, “I love you, my Alley Cat. Maybe a little too much... Just try remember that next time.”
The Russian rolled his eyes at this before smirking devilishly back and ruffling Scott's hair, “You worry too much... but I love you, Thanks Scott...thanks for caring” , he added with a more serious expression.
Their eyes met in understanding and Alexsei bend in to nuzzle Scott's neck comfortingly.
"I'm sorry, Scott murmured suddenly, catching the Russian's attention once more, ” yeah, I said it - I blew this whole thing so out of proportion. I just-", He broke off with a sigh which left Alexsei with a concerned expression upon his hard lips.
"This whole Pokemon League thing has got me so bent out of shape... I guess I'm just a little oversensitive at the moment.", Scott explained through a disheartened tone which made Alexsei raise an eyebrow curiously.
Why would the league bother you?...there something I don't know
He watched Scott with expectant eyes as his boyfriend breathed in deeply before looking up at him with a desperate gaze, "Alexsei, if it's not too much to ask, could we... Could we just stay in today?”
There was more to this than and Alexsei picked up on it quickly this time as he raised his head with pride before asking simply, “Why would you ask me something like that?...Is something wrong?”
He gazed at Scott with hidden curiosity behind a sullen expression, waiting for a reply.
Scott met Alexsei's intensity with a look of his own,Because... the truth is, I'm scared out of my mind, and I just don't want to face reality right now."
With a brief understanding nod, Alexsei thought over this confession for a few minutes.
So that’s what it was...fear. It was stupid of me not to notice...wish I could have seen it sooner
“I see...”, he finally murmured quietly before running a finger across Scott's jawline in thought.
Scott's eyes seemed to darken as he spoke,"I really want some time with you, just the two of us. I- I feel like we've been drifting apart since we came here, and it scares me... So if you're not too busy-", Scott broke off before swallowing hard and showing a vulnerability that Alexsei hadn't seen before. "Would you mind just... Just sitting here with me for a while?"
At Scott's utterly lost expression Alexsei felt the need to protect his lover, despite wanting to push him forward and help him over come the problem.
He breathed in deeply before cradling Scott's chin between his cold fingers.
“Look at me Scott...”, he commanded gently before speaking with encouraging strength, “This league is just a petty show.”, he explained simply before continuing, “Your a great Pokemon trainer, I've seen it with my own eyes...Scott you have what it takes to win. ”
He smirked with assurance, “You always did”.
The Russian stole a gentle kiss from Scott's frail lips, “I'll stay with you here today.”, he whispered before adding a little more firmly, ” But Scott... when the time finally comes, we'll face the league together”.
A subtle smile played upon his lips as he deepened their kiss for a moment, enjoying the sensational taste of his lover.
With a hand cradling the back of Scott's head he leaned forward and gently set Scott down on the bed beneath him.
“I'd do anything to make you happy...I'm only happy when your happy Scott.”, He explained with depth in his expression. “I love you”
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:31 am

“Look at me Scott...” Alexsei said firmly, taking Scott's chin between his fingers. Scott looked hesitantly up at his boyfriend, eyes wide like a deer caught in headlights as he listened to Alexsei's reassurance. “This league is just a petty show. You're a great Pokemon trainer, I've seen it with my own eyes... Scott you have what it takes to win.”
"But what if-" Scott began, panicked.
“You always did.” Alexsei assured him, and Scott's objection died on his lips. He swallowed nervously and, conjuring a little more confidence, responded with a firm nod. Perhaps he did not entirely believe Alexsei just yet... But his boyfriend's words comforted him, and he felt the weight on his shoulders lift just a little. This was what he needed.
He met Alexsei's kiss, slightly hesitant, and stared deeply at the man when he added, “I'll stay with you here today. But Scott... When the time finally comes, we'll face the league together.”
He held onto his fear for a moment, eyes searching Alexsei's face, then released a deep breath as he let it go.
"Okay." He said, his expression shifting into a confident smile, "If it's with you, I... I think I can do it. Maybe." He uttered a nervous laugh, but it died on his lips when Alexsei silenced him with another kiss, more powerful this time. Scott's heart fluttered in his chest, and he blinked in surprise for a moment before responding, placing a hand on Alexsei's warm chest as he leaned into the kiss. He closed his eyes, but they flashed open again when Alexsei laid him down on the bed, gently this time. Scott stared up at his boyfriend, trusting, but struggling to fight back an inexplicable bubble of fear somewhere deep within him. In moments like this it was always there, but Scott didn't understand it. Just what he was afraid of, he couldn't say... But no matter how much he wanted to be intimate with Alexsei, every time, his courage failed him.

Alexsei broke the kiss then, and Scott's thoughts died away as he stared up into his boyfriend's beautiful eyes. The devotion he saw there laid all his worries to rest.
“I'd do anything to make you happy..." Alexsei murmured gently, his kindness bringing a blush to Scott's cheeks, "I'm only happy when you're happy Scott. I love you.”
Scott smiled, his eyes shining brighter than they had in days, and he replied with absolute honesty, cupping a hand to Alexsei's cheek, "I'm happy now. As long as I have you..." He smiled lovingly, tracing a finger absentmindedly down Alexsei's bare chest. He hadn't even noticed it until then. Distracted, Scott paused for a moment, then stopped petting Alexsei to lay a hand over his heart, and whispered, "As long as I have you, I'll always be happy.
He held Alexsei's gaze intensely, his deep hazel eyes alive with sheer adoration. Everything was okay again at last, and Scott could not have been happier. At long last, the barrier between himself and Alexsei had fallen away, and he was glad to see the back of it.
He had truly missed feeling so close to his beloved boyfriend.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:17 pm

"I'm happy now. As long as I have you...", Scott smiled with warmth in his voice as he traced a stray finger down Alexsei's cold torso.
The sensation of the gesture sent a shiver through Alexsei's body and in response he allowed a small purr of pleasure to escape his pale lips.
When Scott's gentle petting stopped, Alexsei felt a hand press gently over his heart.
He stared down at Scott and held his gaze with fierce intensity.
His boyfriend's words whispered into his ear like flowing musical notes, "As long as I have you, I'll always be happy.
The Russian felt a subtle smirk play upon his lips as he brushed back a strand of hair from Scott's boyish face. “Then I'll be at your side until you grow sick of me...probably even after that”, he teased with a cocky blue-eyed gaze.

After a few moments the Russian felt his arms begin to grow lame under weight , and decided to lean down onto his elbow as he rested beside Scott.
Once he was comfortable on the bed, he brought his face close to Scott's and gifted him with a romantic kiss to the cheek, “We're alone...what would you like to do?”, He questioned softly as his fingers clawed teasingly at Scott's shirt.
He hadn't been very intimate with Scott yet, it wasn't as though he hadn't tried, but for somebody who had never loved before it was difficult, especially considering the fact that every time he tried something, Scott would just giggle uncomfortably and pull away from him.

The Russian's eyes flashed blue with mystery and curiously he leaned in over Scott to nibbled his boyfriend's ear affectionately.
“I love you Scott...Your mine and mine alone”, he whispered deeply as his gaze held intensity to it. Soundlessly he slipped a hand over Scott's chest, clutching a handful of his lover's shirt between white fingers.
With a gentle pull, he began to roll up Scott's shirt to reveal the boy's bare stomach and chest.
At the sight of Scott's muscular bare skin, Alexsei smiled appreciatively, before closing in like a predator and kissing Scott's stomach beneath the navel.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:12 pm

“We're alone... What would you like to do?” Alexsei purred, and Scott blushed when his boyfriend began fiddling with his shirt. He knew exactly how he was supposed to answer that question, but instead he just mumbled breathlessly, "I don't know... You tell me." He looked up at Alexsei, and was met by a predatory, icy-blue gaze. Scott shivered when he felt Alexsei's hot breath on his ear, turning his head shyly away at the touch of his boyfriend's lips.
“I love you Scott..." Alexsei whispered, and Scott looked back at his boyfriend to be met by that same intense gaze that never failed to take his breath away, yet simultaneously made him tremble at every touch. "You're mine and mine alone.”
"Guess so.." Scott muttered breathlessly, grinning up at his boyfriend with nervous excitement. Just where are you going with this, Alexsei...? I can't wait to find out...
He reached out to brush Alexsei's hair out of his face, his heartbeat quickening with every touch. He wanted so badly to explore his intimacy with Alexsei, to push the boundaries just a little, but before he could even begin to try, Scott felt Alexsei's fingers closing around his shirt, and he yelped as his boyfriend pulled it up, allowing a cold breeze to chill his bare skin.

His stomach lurched with something akin to fear as a half-forgotten memory bolted through his head, and before he could stop himself, Scott was scrambling away. "N-No... No, no, no..." He mumbled in a panic, jumping when Alexsei kissed his navel, and hurriedly tugging his shirt down.
He retreated back, clumsily scrabbling at the blankets, until his back hit the wall, and he was left hugging his knees, head bowed in shame. After a moment he lifted his gaze to meet Alexsei's, and smiled sheepishly.
He wasn't sure how he ought to explain his actions, because even he didn't understand why he had pushed Alexsei away this time. He loved him, so there was no reason for him to flee at the smallest sign of intimacy. The truth was, his inability to be intimate with his boyfriend was beginning to worry him... Why was it that every time Alexsei made the smallest move, he had to panic and push him away? He didn't mean to do it, he never meant to do it, so why...?
He wanted the intimacy, the passion. He wanted to test Alexsei's boundaries, and even test his own - wasn't that what being in a relationship was all about?
He just didn't understand it. If Alexsei was his boyfriend, then why did it all feel so... wrong?
Shocked by his thoughts, Scott quickly scurried back to Alexsei, grabbing his boyfriend's hand and pulling him closer in an obviously failed attempt to get the moment back.
"I'm sorry." He squeaked, uttering a nervous giggle. "I just- That tickled." He smiled sheepishly at Alexsei, and though he felt bad for lying, he knew that he had no better excuse. If even he didn't know why he had pushed Alexsei away, then how would it even be possible for him to tell the truth...? It wasn't like he could just sit there and say, 'I felt scared, but I don't know why'. He could not picture any universe where Alexsei wouldn't take that the wrong way.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:58 am

"N-No... No, no, no...", Scott stammered as he roughly pulled his shirt back down and began backing away from Alexsei.
When had Scott pulled away from Alexsei's kiss, the Russian had pulled back too out of instinct. His saphire eyes staring blankly at Scott as he took in the seer panic in his boyfriend's gaze.
Why is he looking at me like that?, He thought silently as Scott tucked his knees to his chest and hid his expression behind brunette bangs.

Alexsei felt stuck about how to react, he hadn't expected this kind of reaction and it had left him feeling frustrated and ever so slightly dejected.
He knew that Scott had a strange way of dealing with intimacy, he had picked up on that through experience. However not once had his boyfriend shown such utter terror to his touch.
Perhaps he still resents me...I wouldn't blame him, but that still doesn't fit his reaction correctly.
He's afraid...of me?
The Russian furrowed his eyebrows in concern and slowly reached out towards Scott with hesitance.
As he did so, his fingers seemed to cringe at some inner thought and instinctively he pulled back.
His confidence to be intimate had been damaged for the time being.

He watched Scott with deep worry as a thousand thoughts and questions began to run simultaneously through his mind. Did I hurt you?...Did I go too far?...Why don't you trust me Scott?
After a minute or two Scott finally looked up to meet Alexsei's gaze with a sheepish smile.
The Russian made no attempt to mirror that smile, the action was just another slap in the face to him and turned away dejectedly, ready to take his leave for the day.
As he made to leave, Scott caught him by the hand.
"I'm sorry.", Scott added through a tight voice before uttering a nervous giggle, "I just- That tickled."
With a deep sigh Alexsei turned back to Scott with a generously cold expression upon his features.
He stared at Scott for a frighteningly long moment to make him understand the depth of the problem.
With a sullen voice the Russian then spoke, “Why do you do that?”, he questioned sharply before adding with clear annoyance,“I don't need your lies to pacify me Scott...I saw how you looked at me-”
He broke off for a moment before suddenly pulling away and fixing Scott with a look of deep dejection as he stood up, ready to leave.
“...Your afraid aren’t you? ”, He murmured simply as he stared at the corner of room, attempting to hold back his temper with distraction.
“Are you afraid of me?...or is there something else?”, He questioned suddenly as he stared at Scott with seriousness.
He held his boyfriend gaze with slight threat before grumbling in annoyance and walking over towards the bathroom door.
“I'm going to have a shower to cool my head”, he stated firmly before turning his back to Scott and adding with slight authority over his shoulder, “Think about my question carefully...Because If I am the cause of your fear, then I sorry. You'll need to leave before this goes any further.”
With that said the Russian opened the door of the bathroom and entered, closing it with a violent swing behind him.

He breathed heavily for several few moments as he fought back the wounds in his heart.
He didn't want to loose Scott, not ever and the fear made him sick to his stomach with nausea.
Irritably he swung a fist into wall with bone-cracking force.
“This isn't fair...Everything I touch ends up breaking or hating me” he hissed silently as justified pain pulsed through his fingers and into his wrist.
With an angry shake of his head, he stepped into the shower and began stripping down, tossing his clothes carelessly in the corner of the room.
With the cold water tap on and the hot water off, he washed away the dirt and hot anger that clung to his skin. A Lingering sense of loneliness hung heavily over his scars chest and shoulders.
I love him, but he'll leave...he's afraid
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:47 am

“Why do you do that?” Alexsei questioned sharply, causing Scott to shrink timidly away, “I don't need your lies to pacify me Scott... I saw how you looked at me-” He broke off, and Scott scrambled forward as he saw his boyfriend stand up, ready to leave. "Alexsei, wait-" He began, but then the Russian cut him off, “...You're afraid aren’t you?"
"W-What...?" Scott stammered, confused.
“Are you afraid of me? ...Or is there something else?”
"Alexsei!" Scott gasped in near-defensive disbelief, "No! It's just..." He trailed off, not bothering to finish his sentence, since Alexsei was already walking away. Not that he knew what he had been planning to say, anyway.
“I'm going to have a shower to cool my head." Alexsei said, glancing back over his shoulder. Scott shrank into a miserable ball of guilt, hugging his knees in an obviously upset fashion. “Think about my question carefully..." his boyfriend's voice continued from somewhere near the bathroom, "Because If I am the cause of your fear, then I'm sorry. You'll need to leave before this goes any further.”
Hearing these words, Scott's head jerked up in shock, and he stared at Alexsei in stunned silence as he vanished into the bathroom. For a few unbearably long seconds, Scott just waited for his boyfriend to leap out, grinning, and tell him that it was all a joke... But then he heard the shower turn on, and he realized what he had secretly known all along: Alexsei was deadly serious.
A low moan of despair escaped Scott's lips, and he collapsed onto the bed, smothering his face in the pillow and willing himself not to cry. Everything was just one screw-up after another, and now Alexsei was chasing him away? He couldn't take any more!
"What's wrong with me...?" He whispered through teeth clenched with pain, "Why is it that at the slightest display of intimacy, I-" He broke off, shuddering.
He's right. Scott went on, sitting up to curl back into his dejected little ball as he thought silently to himself, I am afraid... But of what? Not of Alexsei, that's for sure! He's my everything - but then why am I always pushing him away...? It's no wonder he thinks I'm scared of him.
Scott swallowed nervously, rubbing the goosebumps from his arms.
He's my boyfriend. It should excite me when he does things like that, but instead I... I just don't know. Maybe I'm not gay after all...?
This thought hit a nerve, and Scott leaped to his feet, eyes wide in horror.
No! That's not possible! I love Alexsei, I LOVE him!
Frightened beyond belief as his whole world threatened to crumble, Scott made a desperate bolt after Alexsei, and barged through the bathroom door.

Without so much as a moment's hesitance, Scott ripped open the shower curtain and tackled Alexsei into the side of the shower, striking it so hard that the glass shuddered at the impact. In a haze of blind panic, Scott grabbed his boyfriend and pulled him close, kissing him with such sheer passion that nothing seemed to exist beyond the end of Alexsei's lips.
The cold water pelting down soaked Scott's hair and clothes, but he was in such a state that he didn't even notice. Fiery passion consumed him, and he held the kiss until his lungs burned painfully, then he held it some more. Only when he began to feel dizzy did Scott break away, and then he just met Alexsei's eyes with a fierce gaze and panted breathlessly, "I... Love... You." His eyes blazed, and he challenged desperately, "I'll never leave! Don't even say that!"[/i]
Scott was so badly shaken that it didn't seem to have occurred to him at all that he was standing in a shower, being pelted by icy water... Nor had it occurred to him that Alexsei was, in fact, stark naked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:36 am

Alexsei forced his eyes closed as he tried to relax beneath the cool down pour of shower water.
His thoughts were in complete disarray and his chest became tight with stress.
Silently he ran a hand through his soaking blue bangs, rinsing out the last of the conditioner from his hair.

A sudden bang of the door alerted him and instinctively he opened his eyes and jerked his head towards the shower curtain as Scott suddenly appeared, ripping it away with force.
“Scott?!”, he questioned in surprised confusion.
“What are you doing in he-”, he broke off abruptly as his boyfriend tackled him roughly against the glass panel of the shower.
He grunted in response, the attack was violent and had caught him off guard.
For moment he had was stunned and thought he'd slip on the wet tiles beneath his feet.
However Scott had him pinned in a tight hold that seemed to kept him steady.
The Russian shook his head and before he could even begin to resist, Scott had pulled his body closer.
Alexsei could feel the warmth of Scott's body against his and felt his arms lock firmly around his lover's shoulders as Scott forced him into a dangerously passionate kiss.
With Scott's lips on his, Alexsei felt his heartbeat quicken and after a few breathtaking moments, he uttered a small moan of pleasure as their kiss deepened.
The problems of reality had left him and he relaxed slowly as he allowed Scott to take control for the first time.
Your here with me now and forever...

The kiss between them held on for as long as humanly possibly. Till finally Scott broke away, allowing them to pant heavily as they caught their breath.
Alexsei's chest hurt from a lack of air and he stared at Scott with widened eyes. His boyfriend held a different aura to him that suggested strength. It was something akin to fire and Alexsei couldn't help but mirror the intensity in Scott's eyes.
"I... Love... You." , Scott stammered breathlessly before adding with desperate challenge, "I'll never leave! Don't even say that!"
The force in Scott words, left no doubt in Alexsei's mild about how serious he felt. However the Russian wanted to test Scott's spirit once more.
A subtle smirk played on his pale lips as he returned the challenge, his finger's tracing alone Scott's lips thoughtfully, “You'll have to earn your keep then, show me how brave you are...Kiss me again”, he whispered simply as he pressed his lips once more to Scott's.

He didn't force the kiss on for as long as their first, and when he broke away it was with a smile of satisfaction.
Gently he Stroked away a wet lock of brunette hair from Scott's face, “I love you too...I would have loved you even after you left y'know”. He smirked for a moment at that thought before sighing heavily at another.
“There is still something bothering you though...I know it's there and I can see it.”, he stared at Scott with strength in his own gaze, “You don't need to be afraid Scott, I-I would never hurt you in that way...”
A small realization seemed to dawn on him and he narrowed his eyes hatefully as a familiar face loomed before his mind's eye. “I'm not like Lance...”, he murmured sharply as he gazed up at Scott protectively.

As the water continued to pelt down over the two boy's, Alexsei suddenly felt an inking of awkwardness come over him.
He cleared his throat abruptly before slowly pulling out of Scott's embrace with clear unease, “I guess we'll talk about this again later.... but for now, you need to get out”, he stated bluntly before looking away awkwardly as he stood naked and in full glory before his boyfriend.
The passion and excitement from their kiss hadn't helped him and he needed to cool off before things went too far.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:12 pm

Scott breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Alexsei's lips curve into a smirk, easing his troubled mind. He held his boyfriend's gaze as Alexsei challenged in return, “You'll have to earn your keep then, show me how brave you are... Kiss me again.”
Scott didn't need to be told twice. The moment Alexsei moved toward him, he met the kiss, gentler than last time. The sound of the rushing water was drowned out by the quick thumping of his heartbeat in his ears.
Even after Alexsei pulled away, Scott was still slightly dazed by the kiss, and he listened in a slightly unfocused fashion as his boyfriend spoke to him.
“I love you too... I would have loved you even after you left y'know.” Scott scowled at the sight of Alexsei's smirk, and shot back venomously, "Then for God's sake, why would you tell me to-" He broke off when Alexsei went on, the objection dying on his lips at the sight of the man's strong gaze. “There is still something bothering you though... I know it's there and I can see it.” He opened his mouth to speak, and when no words came to him, he just looked silently away. He knew that there was something the matter with him... But if asked what it was, he wouldn't know any more than Alexsei did. “You don't need to be afraid Scott, I-I would never hurt you in that way... I'm not like Lance...”
Scott's gaze jerked back to meet Alexsei's when he heard this name, eyes wide with fear. Just the thought of Lance was enough to make him shiver. Then again, that could also have been the water...
Good lord, it's cold in here! I'm soaking!
Glad to distract himself from the thought of Lance, Scott looked up in a befuddled fashion, and grunted, shaking his head irritably when cold water from the shower nozzle pelted his eyes.
As he blinked away the water, Scott felt Alexsei slip out of his embrace, and he glanced questioningly towards him.
That was when, for the first time, Scott noticed Alexsei's attire, or rather, his lack thereof.
He's naked. He mused dumbly, shock slowing the turning of the cogs in his mind. Slowly, a burning heat began rising in his cheeks.
“I guess we'll talk about this again later...." Alexsei murmured somewhat awkwardly, "But for now, you need to get out.”[/i]
"Ah." Scott replied stupidly, his face already flushed a warm shade of pink. His eyes darted downwards unbidden, and within a second, his cheeks had gone from pink to a deep crimson.
"Ah, yes. Right you are." He cleared his throat awkwardly, "I'm not supposed to be in here... Right. Yup. Okay..." He babbled nervously, looking shyly away.
"Well then. I guess I'll, um..."
Without bothering to finish his rambling train of thought, Scott darted out of the shower, and fled the bathroom, heart thumping madly in his chest.
He closed the door behind him, and leaned back on it for a second, staring breathlessly at the ceiling.
Well, Alexsei certainly looks good nude. No argument there.
"I should not be thinking like that..." Scott mumbled to himself, groaning as he pressed his hands to his burning cheeks.
I almost wish I'd had another peek...
Pushing his naughty thoughts irritably aside, Scott pounced on the bed and buried his face in the pillow, groaning in humiliation. "Kill me now..." He moaned, curling into the fetal position on his side, and hugging the pillow to his chest.
He shivered from the cold, but it never occurred to him to change out of his wet clothes. He was far too mortified for that.
"Who walks in on their boyfriend in the shower?" He whispered to himself in disbelief, "Really, who does that?"
Well, I do.
Whining in annoyance, Scott slapped a palm to his face, and clutched the pillow tighter to his chest, sulking quietly to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:36 pm

“...That’s probably a good ”, Alexsei murmured awkwardly in response to Scott's shy babbling.
He stared after Scott curiously as his boyfriend fled the bathroom with a brilliant crimson blush painted across his nose.
The moment had been awkward and embarrassing, but oddly enough Alexsei felt not shame for his appearance. If anything he was left smirking silently to himself.
With a final roll of his eyes he reach out to pull the shower curtains closed once more, pleased to have some privacy at last.
Really Scott you have the worst timing of any person I know...

After twenty more minutes of showering, Alexsei finally opened the bathroom door and reemerged into the bedroom. His brilliant eyes shone like crystal gems as he padded casually over to where Scott lay on the bed.
He was dressed this time round and donned a pair of deep blue baggy jeans, complemented with a sleeveless black polar-neck jersey.
Around his neck hung a loose dark checkered scarf and in his lip and ear sat a full set of various steel piercings.

He raised an eyebrow, clearly humored with Scott's sulking as watched his boyfriend lay curled up on the bed with a pillowed beneath his chest.
“I can't believe your still in your wet clothes”, Alexsei commented with teasing annoyance as he flopped down comfortably beside his boyfriend, tossing a the towel he had been using over Scott's form.
“You know, You'll get sick like that”, he added with a mild scolding tone as he thoughtfully propped himself up on elbow.
He watched Scott for a moment longer, his gaze deep as before changing as he rolled his eyes in simple disbelief . He sat up slowly and took hold the towel once more.
His mouth held no set expression, but his eyes held a calmness that looked pleasant.
Gently he began to rub away the moisture from his boyfriend hair. “Really, What are you going to do on your own...Can't say I'm much better though”, He murmured thoughtfully as he proceeded to work his fingers and the towel through Scott's silky damp hair.

As the minutes passed by, Alexsei could sense the pressure of the question that he so desperately needed to ask hang heavily over his head. He didn't want to bring up Lance again, he had seen the fear in his boyfriends eyes in response to the topic.
I don't have much of a choice though...that F*cking B*stard did more damage to Scott than what I thought even possible...I should have killed him when I had the chance too, he thought with molten anger as he build up some courage.
With a small sigh Alexsei finally tossed the towel aside and ran his fingers through Scott's hair with a look of satisfaction and pride. “This hair of yours is getting pretty long, don't you think”, He added observantly as he brushed a strand of it behind Scott's ear.
It had grown a lot considering that it had only been two months since they had first met.
Strange really...I could have sworn that we've been together longer
His eyes darkened for a second and he looked up with a more serious expression.
“So...Are you ready to tell me what's on your mind?”, he asked simply through his accented voice.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:14 pm

Scott looked up when Alexsei re-entered the room, somewhat relieved to see him fully dressed again. Blushing at the thought, he curled up again, lying still until he felt the bed dip in beside him where Alexsei sat down. A soft towel was thrown over him and, shivering, Scott sat up and clasped it gratefully around him. “I can't believe you're still in your wet clothes. You know, You'll get sick like that.” Alexsei scolded teasingly, picking up the towel and starting to rub Scott's hair. He leaned gratefully into his boyfriend's touch, tilting his head back to smile at him.
"It's your fault for showering in cold water." He pointed out cheekily, flashing a wink. It seemed he was ready to let go of his embarrassment now, and his usual cocky nature was starting to return.
The two sat together for a few moments, making idle smalltalk, while Scott silently enjoyed the feeling of Alexsei's fingers massaging his scalp through the towel. His wet clothes still chilled him, but with Alexsei beside him he didn't really feel the cold any more. He just wanted to sit with his boyfriend and enjoy the few seconds of blissful company they had before the next bomb was dropped. He knew it was coming; Scott had long since realized that he just couldn't catch a break...
And sure enough, a few moments later, there it came.
“So... Are you ready to tell me what's on your mind?”
When he felt a finger trace his hair back from his face, Scott looked up and met Alexsei's gaze, eyes searching his boyfriend's. Then, slowly, he took a deep breath, and turned his head away.
"I don't know." Scott admitted quietly, watching his hands as he twirled them in his lap, "I- I don't want to hurt you, so I didn't want to say anything, but..." He trailed off, and with a light chuckled, added, "Since it's come to 'this'..."
He thought back to the awkwardness mere moments before, when he had barged uninvited into Alexsei's shower, and concluded, "Well, maybe it's time." He twiddled his thumbs anxiously, then took a deep breath as he tried to explain, praying that Alexsei would not take it the wrong way.
"The thing is, every time we're, y'know, fooling around...? I- I want to go along with it. Honestly, I want nothing more than to be intimate with you, but somehow every time I just freeze up. I don't understand why, I just can't help it..." Scott hung his head, looking miserably guilty, and tapped his forefingers together as he murmured, "It's nothing to do with you, Alley Cat, I promise you that. It's just... me." His voice dropped to a whisper, and he shivered slightly, "I don't know what's wrong with me... But I swear I don't mean to push you away."
He looked up at Alexsei, his wide, beautiful eyes begging for understanding, and asked beseechingly, "Can you forgive me?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:47 pm

As Scott tried to explain his feelings and reason out his actions, Alexsei sat at his side listening with deep concentration. He hated that Scott couldn't be intimate with him, it felt as though he were being pushed away and inturn he knew he was pulling away from his boyfriend.
When Scott's head hung with misery, Alexsei furrowed his eyebrows with concern.
"It's nothing to do with you, Alley Cat, I promise you that. It's just... me.", His boyfriend's voice seemed to loose sound and fell to a whisper as he added weakly, "I don't know what's wrong with me... But I swear I don't mean to push you away."
Hazel eyes begged him from some kind of understanding and Alexsei nodded solemnly before looking away as Scott asked him for forgiveness.
I do understand...I did the same and pulled away like a coward. There's nothing to forgive, nothing at all Scott
The Russian sighed before shaking his head, his eyes held something deep to them and silently he wrapped his arms around Scott's waist from behind.
His geasture showed his protectiveness and complete devotion to his lover.
With a strong voice he murmured simply, “Your forgiven Scott...not that you need me to tell you that”, he added with a lighter tone as he rested his chin on Scott's shoulder.
Closing his eyes, he took in the scent of his boyfriend's neck. It was a comforting scent that never failed to sooth him and it reminded him briefly of gingerbread and apple.
With a gentle kiss to the nape of Scott's neck , he commented softly,“Your still soaked...I guess that's to be expected though. You did join me in the Shower”
With a flick of his long fringe, he pulled away, holding a smug expression in place as he laid his head back against the mess of pillows on the bed.
“Go get changed already”, he ordered simply.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:03 pm

When he felt Alexsei's arms slip around his waist, Scott shivered from the warmth of the gesture, feeling instantly comforted. He lay his hand over Alexsei's, smiling slightly to himself through shaky lips.
“You're forgiven Scott... Not that you need me to tell you that.” Alexsei murmured gently, and Scott tilted his head to shoot his boyfriend a grateful smile. Of course he had expected Alexsei to say that, but hearing it still made him feel a great deal better.
"Good." He mumbled in response, turning to nuzzle Alexsei's cheek, "I'll try harder next time, I promise."
The two sat together peacefully for a while, until Alexsei kissed Scott's neck, then observed in amusement, “You're still soaked... I guess that's to be expected though. You did join me in the Shower.”
"Don't remind me!" Scott groaned, laughing as he hung his head in shame, a blush rapidly rising to his cheeks again. "That was not one of my best thought out plans, I must admit."
Alexsei pulled away, and Scott turned to look at his boyfriend's smug expression, rolling his eyes. Of course Alexsei wasn't the least bit ashamed. He was the only one embarrassed by the whole ordeal... Shaking his head in fond incredulity, Scott just smiled to himself, and reached over to play with a strand of Alexsei's hair.
“Go get changed already.” His boyfriend ordered firmly, and Scott stuck out his tongue in a sulky fashion before standing up to obey.
He stole some clean clothes of Alexsei's - too lazy to go back to his room to fetch his own - and vanished into the bathroom to change, because of course he was still too shy to get undressed in front of his boyfriend.

He emerged a short while later in a slightly-too-baggy shirt, and pants that barely reached past his ankles, but the clothes smelled like Alexsei, so Scott was happy. He trotted over to the bed and flopped down beside Alexsei, content at last, then leaned over to peck his boyfriend sweetly on the tip of the nose.
"We're okay now, right?" He asked, smiling hopefully, "Because I'm sick of all this drama. I just want my Alley Cat with me."
He flashed a teasing grin, and flopped a hand heavily onto Alexsei's head, shamelessly squishing his hair. He didn't even care if he was being annoying - he was ready to let go of all the stress now, and just have fun again for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:07 am

"We're okay now, right?"[i/] Scott asked with a hopeful flicker in his beautiful hazel eyes.
Alexsei stared up at his lover with a content smirk in place. “I guess so.”, he murmured simply as he traced his cold blue eyes over his boyfriend's handsome features with appreciation.
[i]"Because I'm sick of all this drama. I just want my Alley Cat with me."
, Scott added with teasing grin as he playfully petted Alexsei's head.
It was clear that Scott was starting to relax again and this had Alexsei slightly unsure about how to go about investigating Scott's hesitance for the Pokemon League.
His boyfriend had a set problem, yet Alexsei felt it best to leave it buried for the moment. They had had far too much fighting for one morning and the Russian didn't send his boyfriend into another crying fest.
With some annoyance, Alexsei furrowed his eyebrows and growled slightly as Scott ruffled and petted his hair. He of course secretly enjoyed the attention, but not so much the idea of being treated like a cat.
“The hell Scott? I'm not a cat”, he murmured with a rather sulky expression as he crossed his arms defiantly across his chest.
He held aloofness to his pose once more, but couldn't hide a devious smirk that slowly crept up onto his lips.
Damnit...I really am going soft

With a sudden vengeful flicker in his calm gaze, he ran his hands with exploration over Scott's ribs, “Those clothes are mine by the way”, he added observantly before suddenly becoming serious for a moment. “I hope you don't think that I'll let you get away with stealing Scott... not from me at least”
His hard lips curved into an a rather amused shape as he tickled Scott's sides with clear revenge.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:19 am

“The hell Scott? I'm not a cat.” Alexsei grumbled sulkily, causing Scott to flash an angelic grin. "But you're my Alley Cat!" He purred, scratching Alexsei under the chin as if he truly was a furry feline.
Ignoring him, Alexsei pushed him back and placed his hands at his sides. “Those clothes are mine by the way." He pointed out seriously, "I hope you don't think that I'll let you get away with stealing Scott... Not from me at least.”
Raising his chin defiantly, Scott met Alexsei's gaze challengingly, and shot back, "Finders keep- Oi!" He broke off when Alexsei began tickling him.
"Oi!" He gasped, already starting to giggle as he squirmed away, "What are you doing? Stop-" He broke off, choking with laughter, and flailed madly in an attempt to escape Alexsei's tickling.
"Stop it!" He gasped, nearly crying from laughter.
Shaking from giggled, he curled into a ball, shielding himself from the tickling, but when Alexsei still showed no mercy, Scott pounced at him, pushing him over backwards and pinning him on his back on the bed.
His laughter turned to a feeble giggle, then melted away when he grabbed Alexsei's hands and pinned them above his head.
"You're so mean~!" Scott whined, laughing, "You know I'm ticklish!"
Still grinning, he shook his head, and bent down to peck Alexsei on the lips. Then he flicked him in the forehead, and scolded again, "Meanie."
With that, he released his Alley Cat, casting him a playful glare.
"I don't know why I put up with you." He teased, sticking out his tongue at his boyfriend. He felt worlds better after laughing like that... It felt as if he hadn't let himself relax in far too long... Alexsei really did know how to take care of him, even at the worst of times.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:34 am

As Alexsei proceeded with his attack on Scott's ticklish ribs, he received a series of squeals and objections from his hopelessly flailing boyfriend.
With a teasing laugh the Alexsei seemed determined to make Scott eat his words and nearly had him where he wanted him. Much to his surprise Scott pounced back and knocked him backwards onto the bed.
With his hands pinned, Alexsei felt his heart-beat quicken slightly as he stared up wide-eyed for a moment at Scott. He's stronger than what I remember
The Russian tensed instinctively beneath Scott, but held a challenging smirk upon his lips as he stared up at his boyfriend through a beautiful blue fiery gaze.
"You're so mean~! You know I'm ticklish!", Scott whined with a cheeky grin in place as he met Alexsei's lips with a quick kiss.
“Look who's talking”, he retorted smugly as Scott flicked him playfully on the forehead.
With a grumpy look the Russian grunted in annoyance and Scott slacked his grip on his wrists.
”Meanie.”, He scolded once more before commenting, "I don't know why I put up with you.
At this Alexsei rolled his eyes before sitting up slightly and bringing his face threateningly close to Scott's.
“I wonder about that too sometimes”, he murmured with some rebellion to his voice as he moved in quickly to bite Scott's tongue to surprising tease.
He held his boyfriend in place for a moment longer, returning to his usually challenging attitude once more.
He had let Scott have his way for long enough. It was his turn to play now.
He nibbled for a moment longer on his prey, before stealing a quick Kiss from Scott's lips.
“Y'know that I love you ”, he murmured casually before shoving Scott backwards and finally resting beside Scott once more. Thoughtfully he fiddled with his boyfriend's toes, shifting closer to lay sprawled beside Scott.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:56 pm

“I wonder about that too sometimes.” Alexsei murmured rebelliously, pressing his face closer to Scott's. Despite his thundering heartbeat, Scott narrowed his eyes and met Alexsei's gaze fiercely, refusing to pull back. Then, suddenly, Alexsei darted forward, and Scott squeaked in shock when he felt his boyfriend's teeth clamp down teasingly on his tongue.
He froze, unable to pull away, and stared wide eyed at Alexsei.
"You'we bwi'ing 'y 'ongue!" He objected, words made totally incoherent by his trapped tongue. He tried to squirm away, but his boyfriend still nibbled cruelly on his tongue for a second longer before letting him go.
"Meanie!" Scott exploded the instant his tongue was free, sticking it out defiantly at Alexsei, "How dare you-"
“Y'know that I love you.” Alexsei murmured casually, and Scott was so touched that the scolding died on his lips. With just a little shove, Scott toppled over backwards and just lay there, staring lovingly at his Alexsei. Even though he knew that Alexsei loved him, to hear it muttered so easily just out of the blue like that was the sweetest thing imaginable. It warmed his heart, and Scott couldn't help but smile when his boyfriend lay down beside him.
When Alexsei began to fiddle with his toes, however, it was another story.
"Oh no you don't!" Scott giggled, kicking Alexsei's hand away, "You know how ticklish I am." He pouted cutely, squirming around to tug impishly on a strand of Alexsei's hair, just hard enough to sting a little.
Rather enjoying himself, he shifted around, grabbed up a larger handful of hair, and began casually plaiting it, until it lay in a gay little braid down the side of Alexsei's face.
"There!" He exclaimed with satisfaction, snickering to himself as he grinned at Alexsei, "You look beautiful. Better not take it out, or you'll hurt my feelings."

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:41 pm

Absentmindedly Alexsei proceeded to play with his boyfriend's toes. With a playful giggle from Scott, the boy his hand away and scolded,"Oh no you don't! You know how ticklish I am."
With a smirk in place the Russian rolled his eyes at Scott's pouting expression, “Looks like I've found your weakness then. I'll be sure to not to forget it”, He teased as he tucked his arms behind his head and lay back against Scott's leg. He was comfortable now and slid his eyes closed as he began to relax in a cool manner.
The peace didn't last however and Alexsei flicked an eye open with peeved annoyance as Scott tugged impishly at a strand of his hair. “That's not for playing with”, Alexsei commented with mild indifference.
His aloof attitude didn't seem to get Scott down however and when his boyfriend began to fiddle with his fringe, Alexsei grunted simply and left him to have his way.
After a moment of two, Scott exclaimed with satisfaction, "There! You look beautiful."
With a raised eyebrow and opened eyes, Alexsei tilted his head to the side, catching sight of the neat braid his boyfriend had threaded into his hair.
For a moment he simply stared at the braid, perhaps willing it to burn or incinerate through some loathsome thought. Sadly when it did nothing, Alexsei frowned with distaste before murmuring, “Oh God...Your trying to turn me into a girl aren't you?”
He gazed up at Scott's beaming face as his boyfriend added sweetly,”Better not take it out, or you'll hurt my feelings.”
With a look that could nearly kill, Alexsei grumbled sulkily,”It's defiantly not staying in, that much is for sure”
A devious smirk signified the end of the braid, and with a cat-like shake of his head. The Russian freed his blue mane from it's braided bonds.
A small sigh of mild relief passed through Alexsei's lips and he brushed his messy fringe away from his face with some dignity.
“My hair is a mess no thanks to you”, he commented with amused accusation before placing his hands behind his boyfriend's head. “I guess I should get it cut soon, it's too long for my liking” he added thoughtfully as he ran his finger's through Scott's silky hair.
The Russian then shifted himself politely into Scott's lap, sitting there with defiance as his arms lay snaked around his boyfriend's slightly taller shoulders.
He seemed to admire Scott for a moment through deep blue eyes before tucking into Scott's neck and kissing him gently.

It was at this moment that Alexsei heard the door in the background slowly creak open. He had a feeling about who it was that dared to interrupt them and didn't even bother to look up at Gabe when the boy entered the room.

Feeling slightly possessive over Scott, Alexsei finished off their moment with a seductive lick to Scott's soft neck. He then pulled back and with threateningly serious expression he aimed a dangerous glare at Gabe, “What do you want?”
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:00 pm

”It's defiantly not staying in, that much is for sure.” Alexsei retorted firmly, and no matter how much Scott pouted, there was nothing he could do to keep his boyfriend from shaking out his handiwork. "You suck..." Scott grumbled irritably, "It looked so cute on you..."
“My hair is a mess thanks to you” Alexsei grumbled, and Scott just gazed up innocently when he felt his boyfriends hands running through his hair, “I guess I should get it cut soon, it's too long for my liking.” "Don't even try." Scott scolded dangerously, "I like it. The hair stays." Scott had never sounded so stern about anything in his life.
Apparently undeterred by his boyfriend's scolding, Alexsei shifted into his lap, and Scott just rolled his eyes and smirked at the Russian, tilting his head back obediently when he felt the man's lips at his neck. It made him think bizarrely of the vampire stories that he had read as a child...
He uttered a soft moan of pleasure, closing his eyes blissfully while Alexsei kissed his neck - but then there came the sound of a door clicking open, and Scott tensed instantly, eyes darting open.
His wide eyes met Gabe's, and as his friend stared back in awkward shock, Scott suddenly realized that Alexsei had made no move to hide their intimacy. When he felt his boyfriend's tongue brush over his neck, Scott's face turned scarlet, and he shrunk away behind Alexsei to hide his shame.
“What do you want?” Alexsei asked icily, his eyes burning into Gabe's.

Gabe, who had been staring openmouthed until this point, suddenly jumped and stammered awkwardly, "Oh, um... Well, I, uh... That is, I... I, um..." He cleared his throat, his face nearly as red as Scott's now, and mumbled with a rather shocked face. "I thought I heard... Shouting... So I just wanted to see if you were, um..." He swallowed nervously, "Okay."
Then, with a highly awkward smile, he added, "Well, I can see you are, so I guess I'll leave you in peace now to get back to your... Um..." He waved his hand in a vague gesture. It was blatantly obvious what he was thinking.
"Oh god, noooo!" Scott groaned, peeking out from behind Alexsei's back, "No, Grabe it's not like that!" He pressed his hands to his burning cheeks, but there was nothing that could hide his burning shame.
Gabe smiled politely, unconvinced, and said simply, "Anyway, sorry for interrupting!" With that, he vanished out of the room again, and Scott fell back on the bed with a groan. He would have curled into the fetal position, but Alexsei was still sitting on his legs.
"Oh goooood!" He moaned, twisting around to bury his hot face in the pillow, "That was so humiliating... I've never been so embarrassed in my life!"
He turned over, holding the pillow up to cover his mouth, and gazed wide-eyed up at Alexsei.
"Do you think everybody heard?" He asked in a horrified whisper, his words muffled by the pillow, "Good lord, I hope not..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:56 am

With a bored expression Alexsei stared at Gabe in his usual unfriendly manner. It wasn't that he had a problem with the man, but there was just something about him that set Alexsei on edge. Perhaps the Russian wasn't used to sharing his boyfriend with other people yet.

Stammering incoherently, Gabe finally managed to get a few nervous words through his gaping mouth.
"I thought I heard... Shouting... So I just wanted to see if you were, um...Okay."
Alexsei said nothing in response to this, he rolled his eyes in annoyance and stared across the room in the opposite direction. Clearly not keen to make idle conversation after being interrupted.
With the Russian's message read, Gabe added quickly, "Well, I can see you are, so I guess I'll leave you in peace now to get back to your... Um..." He didn't finish his sentence, but it obvious enough at what he was implying. Scott piped in at this point as embarrassment settled over him, "Oh god, noooo! No, Grabe it's not like that!"
With awkward yet polite smile Gabe added quickly, "Anyway, sorry for interrupting!"
He was out that room quicker than Mareep to magnemite.

Alexsei stretched his shoulders casually as his eyes fell to his beet-red boyfriend; who had flopped backwards onto the bed in shame.
"Oh goooood! That was so humiliating... I've never been so embarrassed in my life!", Scott groaned as he pulled a pillow cutely over his mouth and chin.
The Russian still held his silence, he hadn't meant to shame Scott, he had just wanted to make a point with Gabe.
He raised an eyebrow as his boyfriend peeked up at him from behind his pillow. "Do you think everybody heard?...Good lord, I hope not..."
A small smirk pulled onto Alexsei's calm features as he added thoughtfully, “I don't know...you were pretty loud”
It was clear that he was teasing and with a final stretch, he clicked his back into place and released Scott from under his legs.
The moment had ended for the time being, but Alexsei still held some pride to his behavior in front of Gabe, Not that Scott needed to know that.

A sudden beeping sound caught the Russian's attention and with an alerted glance he turned his focus to a newly acquired cellphone that lay buzzing on the desk.
A sigh escaped his lips and he flicked his fringe away from his face. “So much for staying in today”
Ruffling Scott's hair affectionately, he go up to check the device.
Once the incessant beeping had been silenced and the message read, Alexsei raised an eyebrow questionably as he stared at the eliminated screen.
“This is stupid...No thanks Sabrina”, He murmured aloud before typing a quick reply and sending it off.
A reply came back to him almost instantly and with a peeved grumble Alexsei read over the words.
Something in his eyes seemed to lighten this time and he consider the offer with thought.
“I still don't want to go though”, he murmured to himself with some hesitance.
Turning to Scott, he padded over towards the bed, “I Guess you wouldn't be interested in having lunch with some of the gym leaders...It'd be pointless for me to go if you weren’t there.”, he added factually as he crossed his arms across his chest.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:13 am

“I don't know... you were pretty loud.” Alexsei teased, and Scott just groaned, completely mortified, and pulled the pillow completely over his face to hide from the embarrassment of the world. After a moment, a beeping sound came from across the room, and Scott peeked around his pillow curiously when Alexsei got up off his legs, and walked over to his cellphone to investigate.
Interest piqued, Scott tossed his pillow aside and sat up, drawing his knees up to his chest as he watched his boyfriend intently, wondering what was going on. I hope he's not leaving... Scott frowned slightly at this thought and stood automatically, padding quickly over to Alexsei and draping his arms around the man's shoulders. He didn't want his boyfriend to leave yet. Even if he was embarrassed to within an inch of his life, he still didn't want his Alexsei to leave him alone.
He gave his boyfriend a quick peck on the cheek, then wandered back over to the bed to wait for Alexsei to tell him what was happening. And sure enough, after a few more moments' typing, Alexsei turned to him and asked, “I Guess you wouldn't be interested in having lunch with some of the gym leaders... It'd be pointless for me to go if you weren’t there.”
Scott blinked at Alexsei in wide eyed bewilderment for a moment, then exclaimed suddenly, "Are you kidding me? Of course I want to go!" He leaped to his feet, darting to Alexsei's side and latching onto his arm like an Aipom. "I'd love to hang out with the gym leaders. I met a bunch of them on my way here, before I found you," He explained, "And I really like those guys. Most of them, anyway." Scott beamed, friendly and sociable as ever, then darted into the bathroom to fix his hair, still chirping excitedly.
"Who's going to be there?" He asked, calling over his shoulder to Alexsei while he frowned at the mirror, prodding his fringe into the appropriate place, "Do you think they'll like me?" He gave his fringe one final tug, then turned around and trotted back to Alexsei, eyes bright with eagerness. It had been a while since Scott had got to socialise, and frankly, he had missed it. He didn't mind spending most of his time alone with Alexsei, but being the friendly, sociable type that he was, he sometimes did miss the company of others. And right then, he had to admit, the idea of having a little company was a very welcome one. In fact, he looked more like his bright, sprightly self than he had in quite some time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next