Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rorahkins and Dreamehkins off on another whirlwind adventure ;D [Mature Content]

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Rorahkins and Dreamehkins off on another whirlwind adventure ;D [Mature Content] - Page 8 Empty Re: Rorahkins and Dreamehkins off on another whirlwind adventure ;D [Mature Content]

Post  Dreambug Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:44 am

((Sorry I won't be able to reply again today. I've been given a 5-10 minute warning that my great grandma's dying/died in Glasgow and we're going to see her. ))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Rorahkins and Dreamehkins off on another whirlwind adventure ;D [Mature Content] - Page 8 Empty Re: Rorahkins and Dreamehkins off on another whirlwind adventure ;D [Mature Content]

Post  Rorah Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:49 am

((Oh god I'm so sorry : ( And it's okay<3 ))
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:58 am

((It's alright. It was a wasted journey, anyway. :/ ))

A few hours later, once Nico had found the will to put a shirt on and not lounge around like a bored teenager all day, he kissed Alice goodbye and went home. The 'hello' from his father, however, was not as appetizing as the one he got from Alice.
"Where the f*ck have you been?"
Rolling his eyes, Nico shoved passed him to get a packet of crisps. "I went to Alice's for the night."
"The slutty girl?" Nico turned round and shot his father an overly cocky grin. "Why?"
Once he'd found a packet of crisps, Nico opened it and began munching greedily. "We thought we'd have a spiritual evening, folding paper cranes, wishing peace in the world..." At the blank look on Elmo's face, Nico snapped, angrily. "We had sex, dad! What else was I going to do with her? And let me tell you, it was f*cking nice sex." That was a lie, he couldn't even remember most of it.
Elmo's face was a picture; his eyes were wide, his mouth shaped into a huge 'O'. He knew Nico wasn't a virgin, but he didn't know that he had sex with pretty much just anyone.
"Tell me you used protection." He growled. "At least give me that."
With that Nico began to chuckle madly, shaking his head. "F*ck knows, Dad." He started wandering up the stairs with his crisps.
"Nico!"
Shrugging, the young man made a rude gesture and trotted off to his room.

((Man slag. O.o))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:12 am

((Oh, was she ok? And what a slaaaaaaaaag XD))

When she stepped out of the shower she unpacked everything in her bag aside from her costume. That meant a couple of t shirts and some trousers that looked suspiciously like jail uniform. Feeling a lot better, Harley trudged to the window to see any kind of way she could get out. it was quite a drop to the pavement below, her room was on the second floor and there was no convenient fire escape, but there was the roof of a building opposite, what looked like a cafe. If she could open the window wide enough she could probably make it. Deciding to have a go, the costume came out the bag and she put it on in a hurry, finally clipping the belt around her waist.

She nearly missed her target when she jumped, but her strong fingers managed to grip the ledge, and she hauled herself up. For a moment she was lost as to where to go, but then she had the perfect idea. She headed off at a jog towards the houses.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:34 am

((I don't even know. Turns out I hadn't been invited along to see her, only to accompany my Dad there and back, since he was driving, and to make sure he didn't fall asleep at the wheel, because we didn't get home again until past 1AM. Turns out she wasn't even in Glasgow, but Cambletown(sp?) which was an extra 5 hours away from Glasgow. :/

Going to play Alice now, because Nico's in his little asshole mood, and probably won't do anything interesting for a while. XD))

Alice's hangover was far worse than she expected, that when she got out of bed she nearly fell back onto it in shock of her headache. Jesus... She groaned. How many guys had she slept with last night? Two? Three, maybe? She could remember being given one of their numbers, anyway. But she was so done in that she probably wouldn't call what's-his-face for a long time.
A long shower later she wandered into the kitchen in bare feet, a strap top, sweat pants and a fluffy blanket flopped over her arm. Her short, boy-like hair was glued to her head with the water and droplets trickled down her back, but she didn't care.
She began fussing over some food, mechanically making herself a Nutella sandwich.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:44 am

((Oh, that sounds tiring O.o Well at least it wasn't a mega emergency at the end! And yeah, Nico's being such an ass XDD ))

It took her half an hour to get back to where she was the night before, she could barely even remember leaving the pub or sleeping in the street. She slipped unseen behind the house that she remembered seeing them at, climbing onto the balcony silently. She'd pay, yes she would. Harlequin grinned as she tiptoed down to the sliding doors, and managed to pry them open. She really needed to keep these things locked.
Seeing that the room was absent for now, she casually rummaged in some draws beside the bedside, finding all kinds of crazy crap, but stuffing what was worth keeping in her belt, money, some rather expensive looking jewelry, anything of value.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:48 pm

((It kind of was, but she's still alive as far as I know. Smile Not sure she'll last though, but bad as it is I'm personally not that bothered. It was just the rush of it all that threw me.))

Alice heard the rumbling upstairs for a while but in her dozey state it took her a while to let it sink in. First she thought it was the wind, but there was no wind, then she thought it might have been Nico. But Nico had long left.
Rolling her eyes, she slapped a hand to her aching head and waddled up the stairs.
If it's a burglar I'll bloody slap him, she thought, Not for breaking in, but for making such a stupid racket.
"Hello?" She called unwarily, not seemingly bothered by the thought of a stranger in her house. It happened often, but she usually only let those with her permission search through her drawers. "If you've nicked something, I swear to God, I'll chop up your balls and feed them to you."
But it wasn't a male that she found in her bedroom. At first, she wasn't sure what 'it' was. But when she saw the costume, her eyes widened. Not because she recognised the costume, however - because she didn't - but because of how bizarre and ugly it was in comparison to her room.
"Who the f*ck are you?"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:18 pm

((Aah yeah when stuff happens it can throw you off so bad xD))

She had just stuffed an expensive looking watch into her belt when she heard a voice behind, and spun on her heel. "Well you clearly don't read the news." She said, viewing her up and down with an expression of distaste, before cocking her head to the side and giving her a childish grin. "So what are you going to do?" She bumped the drawer closed with her hip. "Call the cops on me? Oooh, so scary." She swaggered a little towards her, not feeling threatened by her at all. She was a complete mess. So this was Nico's type? She nearly snorted with laughter. "You sure get around huh." She observed.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:07 pm

Alice crossed her arms and shifted her weight, obviously annoyed. Who did this b*tch think she was? Why couldn't she go steal from someone else's house? Why did it have to be there and now?
"Alright, listen." she groaned again at the pain in her head. "I don't really give a crap who you are, or why you're wearing that hideous thing..." She waved her hand dramatically towards the costume, curling her lip in disgust. "Just do me a favour, put the stuff back and get out of my house, and I won't bother myself with calling the police. Believe me, I really don't intend to see you again, either way."
She was too tired to try and look threatening. Instead she leaned lazily against the door frame and raised an eyebrow expectantly.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:13 pm

She giggled at her nonchalance. "Well you really should care who I am." She muttered, then a little louder, "And I don't intend leaving here without what I came for." She shrugged casually, before swiping everything off the top of a chest of drawers and sitting atop it. Her mirror and an uncomfortable amount of makeup tumbled to the floor. Harlequin grinned and swung her legs like a child. "You look terrible you know, maybe an early night would do you good."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:47 pm

Alice nearly jumped out of her skin when all her stuff was thrown onto the floor, and her first reaction was to shout and swear at the woman, ask her what the f*ck she thought she was doing, et cetera. But when she finally looked into the freak show's eyes, she realised: that wouldn't be a good idea.
What did that woman mean, 'what I came for'? What had she come for? Wasn't it money, or whatever she'd just stolen?
Suddenly looking extremely cautious, she took a step back, away from the room.
"A-and what is it you came for?" She mumbled, not really looking forward to the answer. She didn't even want to know what she'd mean by and early night, either. "You want money? Is that it? I don't have much, but if it means you'll go the hell away..."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:56 pm

She shrugged. "Not what I came for , but some money would be cool." She said it like she was asking to borrow some money from a friend. "Now I think about it I don't really know what I came for," she picked up some items that were still on the top and inspected them, throwing them away when she realised they were nothing of particular value. "but I'd better run if I were you, it would make things more interesting for me." She grinned and flicked her knife out from one of the pockets. "It'd look a little more strange in the murder report if I chase you down first, toy with you a bit."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:49 pm

By this point, all feelings of a hangover had left Alice as she listened to what the thief had to say. Of course, she wasn't there for money or goods at all. But what she was there for, Alice daren't think about.
She began backing away from the room and onto the landing, her face turning sheet white. If only Nico hadn't left her... If only she didn't live on her own...
"What the hell do you want?" She demanded, her eyes widening in terror. "Why me? Why not some other poor sod living on the street? What do you want from me?!" She was close to tears now. That costume suddenly looked a lot less tacky now, and a lot more terrifying.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:56 pm

"Oh, well," she hopped off the desk and flipped the knife into the air, catching it by the hilt again "for one thing...you're a whore. And secondly, I just saw someone that I know with you." She smiled sadistically, grasping the knife tighter as the anger set in. "People like you are disgusting. So give me all your money, or run. Either way I'll kill you so if you wanna live longer then you better do both." With every word she inched closer, step by step. She was going to scare her, she was going to make her beg for her life. And then she'd kill her.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:57 pm

"I'm a what?!" Why was she being insulted at such a time? Was it meant to make her cry, because anyone who knew hew knew she wasn't the crying type. She was the punching type.
"Wait," She blinked, frowning. "Who was here that you know? Tell me."
She shook herself. Now wasn't the time to care what the hell the freak was talking about. She needed to get out the house. She needed to scream. Yeah, that would get help faster.
"Take what you f*cking want!" She snapped, backing towards the stair case. "Just... Get away from me!" With that, she wheeled round and started to flee, down one, two flights of stairs, then she reached the back alleyway. She'd once loved that back street because it was so quiet, even got laid there a few times, but now it was going to be no help to her.
"Help!" She gasped, but the furiousness of her headache was clouding her judgement, and she couldn't even run in a straight line. "HELP!"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:23 pm

[[I can hardly remember anything before this, so there'll probably be a load of inaccuracy with this, like what she has on her person and stuff, but screw it xD]]
She was sprinting after her in a second, her cat-like reflexes kicking in as her prey escaped her. She took the stairs the only way she could in a hurry, by vaulting over the banisters to cut off the corners, and closed in on the helpless girl. As soon as she started to scream, ever so slight panic set in, but it was only momentary. The Harlequin's hand clamped over her mouth in a vice-like grip, forcing any noise she made back down into that throat of hers. The darkness of the alley helped her, protected her, shielded her from any unwanted eyes. And best of all, there was plenty of room to hide her body once she was done. As she approached the girl from behind, her hand still gripped tight over her mouth, she pulled the dagger from where it was tucked safely in her belt. "If you scream again...Well...let's say I'll make sure that you never scream again." From underneath her makeup, she flashed a toothy smile. "So wadda ya say, shall we play a little game?"
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:40 pm

((I can't really, either. XD Oh yeah, she's killing this girl because she'd Nico's shag buddy and she's just wanting to scare him pooless even more by killing her straight after he'd been with her. Razz))

Alice nearly fell to her knees when the hand clamped to her mouth, and she let out a restricted wail from the bottom of her throat. Tears pricked at her eyes at the voice whispering in her ear, but she didn't bother to stop them. She was never the crying type, but now she was terrified. A crazy psycho had her in her grip, and she had nowhere left to run.
She quietened at the instruction, but her racing heard caused every breath to become a whimper whether she wanted it to or not.
"Please..." She begged, but the plea was muffled with the thief's hand over her mouth. She began to tremble.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:01 pm

[[ Ehehe >: ) ]]

The girl's efforts to persuade The Harlequin to release her made her cackle with glee. "Oh I won't get you go until I'm done with you. Even then...well I just won't give you the satisfaction of living to tell the tale. Or maybe I will, I haven't decided yet." She flipped the knife in her free hand as she mused absent mindedly, almost forgetting that she had yet another hostage she was willing to kill. "Anyhoo..." She jabbed the knife into the slut's arm, far enough in to draw blood. "I wanna know why you were with that friend of mine. One guy not enough for you? Fancied another trip around the block?" She stuck the knife in harder, gripping the handle with such ferocity that it made her palm sweat.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:49 am

((Harly's really scaring me now, just saying. XD))

Alice had to use up all her willpower to keep on her feet, but even then her body was trembling enough to make her faint if she wasn't careful. Her arm began to sting, then burn, then throb, and when she suddenly felt something warm trickling down her skin she realised that she was bleeding.
She tried to scream but her throat had swelled and barely a whisper came out.
"I wanna know why you were with that friend of mine. One guy not enough for you? Fancied another trip around the block?"
Friend?!
Nico was her friend?
No... No it wasn't possible. She didn't know about Nico's personal life - he never said, she never asked - but there was no way he would be in such a business. He was far too nice a guy to befriend a psycho like this crazy bitch.
"H-he called m-me..." She stuttered weakly, trying not to look on her arm in case it made her vomit. "He d-does that somet-times... We sleep-p together, that's-s all. Please... let me g-go..."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:59 am

[[Awh hell she's scaring me too xD But I love her :3 ]]

"We sleep-p together, that's-s all. Please... let me g-go..."
"No!" Harley shrieked, shoving the girl away from her, hardly aware that she had slashed the blade so hard that it had caught the girl around the back. "I don't believe you." The snarl escaped her lips so easily, yet a part of her didn't understand why she was getting so angry. "Now...I want you to tell me the truth or-"
The wail of sirens caught her off guard as she was mid-scream. No! Someone had called the cops! Someone had actually heard this kid and called the police on her. Her jaw clenched. How dare they ruin her plan!
By the time she had come to her senses, she heard the distinct sound of a car door slamming shut. In a blind panic, she turned around to leave, but just before she did she plunged the blade of the knife down into the girl's thigh. And left it there.

[[ehe. eheheh. EHEH.]]
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:08 pm

[hey you still alive? I'm bored out of my freaking skull here.]
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:12 pm

"I am telling the truth!" She pleaded, struggling to find her feet. The cold voice in her ear sounded, shockingly, jealous. Why? Did she have a thing for Nico? No... No, Alice knew Nico. He wasn't one for psychos or creepy sexual Roleplays. There was no way they'd be together.
Police sirens wailed in the background, and Alice nearly relaxed. Unfortunately she didn't have the chance, because just as the sound of car doors shutting and heavy boots walking towards her front door a knife protruded itself into her leg, and even before the pain hit her she was screaming.
She fell on the floor, trembling, as the hot blood trickled down her leg. She didn't care at that moment whether she died because the pain was so bad.
The last thing she saw before she blacked out was steel-toed boots running to her and the sound of voices around her, asking her questions beyond her capability and hands shaking her in attempt to keep her awake.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:13 pm

((Yeah... Sorry. XD And thanks for the nightmares, Rorah. Razz ))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:29 pm

[[You are most welcome xD]]

She ran. She didn't know where, but she ran. Using a bin to vault a high chain-link fence, she sprinted off as fast as she could, heart bursting out her chest as she ran, the sounds of the sirens wailing over and over in her head.

-

The next thing she saw was the ceiling of the room she had rented on the edge of town. The rest of the room eventually swam into focus, and she found that she was lying down on the floor in the middle of the room, almost as if she had passed out. Groggily, she tried to rise, swaying a little once she was on her feet. Jesus Christ...what had happened? She was only mildly aware of the chill that was brushing against her bare skin as she stood in the middle of the room in her underwear. Lying at the corner of the room was her suit. Reality kicked in, and in a panic she stumbled across the room for her phone, and heart hammering in her chest she quickly punched in Nico's number. Striding to the bathroom, breathing as though she had just run a marathon, Harley leaned over the basin, and using one hand to hold the phone in, used the other to splash freezing cold water over her face.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:36 am

Nico was in the police Headquarters when his phone rang, and he ran a stressed hand over his tired face. All he'd got all night was phone calls, mostly from his father, some from friends, asking him if he was all right. Well, that was a lie. A few of the phone calls were to scream in his ear for leaving Alice that day.
But the phone number wasn't any of his friends. It wasn't Alice. Or a detective. Or his father.
It was Harley.
"What?" He asked, sounding evidently upset after what had happened, and shut himself in an unused office. "What d'you want?"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next