Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deshy-Alpha (IronMan) [mature content 18+ Rated M]

2 posters

Page 11 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next

Go down

Deshy-Alpha (IronMan) [mature content 18+ Rated M] - Page 11 Empty Re: Deshy-Alpha (IronMan) [mature content 18+ Rated M]

Post  Alpha Female Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:05 pm

He watched as she stood from him, ready to speak but his words were taken from him when her dress hit him in the face. Her smell..her warmth instantly brought him the comfort..comfort he's been wanting for months on end. He sighed happily to himself as he held the dress in his hands and held it to his face as he watched her fall to the floor, he was a bit confused but he did smile, he couldn't resist these moments of youth that came to the surface. He felt like they were both teenagers in love. He couldn't help but laugh when she did, her laugh was something that made his heart flutter. He loved it. Tony threw the dress back to the couch and he pounced on her laughing. He sat on her and he held her waist until his fingers began dancing on her ribs. "Alright, lets find that tickle spot" He laughed and she squirmed under him laughing. She began to squeal when he reached the bottom of her ribcage. "Found it" He laughed and he was suddenly thrown forward into her by her knees in his back. He caught himself from falling on top of her with both hands on either side of her head. Feeling better now? He nodded and she pulled her arms from the blanket, some delicate skin being uncovered, but he just focused on her face, on her. Her smooth hands trailed up both of his arms and he smiled leaning into her thumb on his cheek. Closing his eyes slowly taking in the touch, and the feeling. When he opened his eyes again they were right on her and she was beaming up at him. You know this is going to be hard to hide, I don't know if I can keep my hands to myself anymore "Neither do I, Miss Potts." He grinned and placed a supportive hand around her back pulling her a bit closer and he placed a kiss on her lips, as soft as a butterfly landing on a flower. "Pepper, I don't mind you asking me questions like that. If you ever want to know something..don't be afraid to ask me." He said with a smile and gave her another kiss on her cheek that was just as soft.
He made sure that she was sitting upright when he moved his hand from her back and standing up. "Wait here" He said and headed back to his room to get his down comforter from his bed and two fluffy down pillows. He balled the quilt up in one arm and carried the two pillows under his other. He walked out to find her still sitting with the blanket around her, and her almost bare shoulders exposed. The fire in the fireplace made her skin glow a warm orange, her hair only getting more like fire. He loved it, the glow made her skin smooth, and flawless, so much so that it seemed unreal. He gave her a smile and put the blanket down along with the pillows on the side of his couch. He took two of the large wide cushions and placed them down in front of the fireplace. "I'm feeling lazy, and I feel like having a slumber party." He said and laid the comforter and the pillows down on the cushions. He laid down on the side that was farthest from the fireplace and patted the spot in front of him. "Care to join?" He asked with a smile. He had already changed into a pair of sweats but left his shirt off, he never really slept with one on anyway, nor did he wear pants. But this time he did, for his and Pepper's sake. She dropped the blanket from around her and it fell to the floor at her feet as she stood there in her lacy underwear set. Almost looking a little embarrassed being in front of him with just her bra and underwear on. He stared at her for a moment, ogling as usual and he smiled. He bit down on his lip and smiled, "Come here beautiful" He said with a smile and lifted the blanket so she could climb under with him. The cushions were wide enough to fit the two, but the comforter was made for a california king. Either way it was incredibly comfortable. She laid facing him at first and he smiled brushing the hair from her face and the music from downstairs could still be heard, but Jarvis--the cheeky thing he was-- had switched it to something less risque and definitely much softer. It sounded like Sinatra, one of Tony's favorites. "No funny business tonight, this isn't one of my ploys just to get you in bed." He said with a wink. "I promise" He said and leaned in to kiss her. "I mean technically. We're not in my bed so.." His voice faded but his smile grew as he kissed her again. He snaked an arm around her wast and his hand rested on the small of her back and he pulled her closer to him. He raked his fingertips over the skin following her spine up then back down again, kissing her softly. The song Heartbeat came up from below, and quietly switched from downstairs to the surround sound system in the room that they were in. Though quiet enough to only be in the background, to fill the air with sound as the crackles of the fire became less and less. but the roar of the flames just weren't enough, not for Tony anyway. He was just one of those people who loved hearing music, no matter what he was working on, or who he was with in the same room..such as times like these.
His kisses ran over her skin wherever he could reach, though he rested from time to time with her close against him, her cool hands on his back resting her head in the crook of his neck, his head beneath hers. Taking in her intoxicating smell and gently kissing her skin. Gravitating to little hickeys before finally meeting her lips again. He moved closer to her and wound his leg between hers under the silky down comforter. Placing a hand behind her head he pulled her close for another passionate kiss that was left behind from earlier. Though this one was much longer than the others and his hand wandered more staying above the little clothing she had on. He moved his hand down and pulled her leg over him and held high on her thigh on her butt cheek. Their mouths melting together and tongues exploring one another's mouths.
Pepper had turned over to sleep and she faced the fireplace letting the flames warm her. The only light in the house by this time. Tony had an arm draped over at her side and he was already peacefully asleep. The music fading away to silence but the crackle of the fire was what lulled him to sleep. It had been a few hours that they had their little fun and Tony's eyes couldn't stay open any longer. He had desperately tried, but he practically had fallen asleep in the middle of kissing Pepper. He never fell asleep so easily since he got back from Afghan. It would take him hours to fall asleep and stay asleep, but with Pepper, he had fallen asleep fast. In his sleep his hand had found hers and the movement wasn't much but just the tips of his fingers touched hers.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Deshy-Alpha (IronMan) [mature content 18+ Rated M] - Page 11 Empty Re: Deshy-Alpha (IronMan) [mature content 18+ Rated M]

Post  Deshychan Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:14 am

she arched her back alittle as he pulled her up to him, her arms instantly going around his neck as he gently kissed her. "Pepper, I don't mind you asking me questions like that. If you ever want to know something..don't be afraid to ask me." She smiled up to him. "I'm not, its just i dont like seeing you upset, and i clearly hit a hard spot" Just as she was ready to lean into him to peck him lightly on his lips, he pulled away from her. She planted her hands at her sides on the floor, gently rolling her eyes "Wait here" she turned to look at the fire, watching as the flames flicked and licked there way up the wood. She heard it as hisw footsteps faded in the direction of his room. she pulled her legs up resting her chin upon her knee's.
she heard it as he padded back into the room, the heat from the fire filled her with a warmth creating such a relaxing atmosphere. he head twisted to the side as she heard something soft drop to the floor. She looked up to him with a curious glance her eyebrows furrowed with the action. "I'm feeling lazy, and I feel like having a slumber party." She laughed gently, watching him as he made a bed infront of the fire. She smiled gently, though it held another edge to it. "Care to join?" "Do you really have to ask?" she smiled playfully. And got to her feet, remembering that she was half naked under the blanket. She glanced down at herself, then back up to him nibbling on her lip. She dropped the blanket from around her, hugging her arms around herself, trying to hide her half naked state. Her cheeks flushed a gentle pink, feeling slightly embarrassed. Though whne he stared at her like that, she relaxed a little, seeing the look on his face, she dropped her arms from around her, just as he patted the place beside him. She smiled "Come here beautiful" walking over to him she slid into the place next to him. Her hand trailed up to his waist as she lay there facing him, just smiling at him. "No funny business tonight, this isn't one of my ploys just to get you in bed." she laughed gently "Did I just here thee Tony Stark say no funny buiness? Now that has got to be a first" she laughed and rolled back, so she lay on her back. "I promise" she looked up to him still gently laughing. "Tony seriously, stop explaining yourself, what happens, happens" She smiled and ran her hands over his bare chest. "I mean technically. We're not in my bed so.." Her laugh rumbled in her chest, just as he leaned down to kiss her. she kissed him back with a little more hunger than he had given. His hand snaked around her waist and she smiled under the kiss, the feel of his hands on her bare skin send even more of an electrical pulse through her. She leaned in to him as he pulled her towards him.
Thier bodies murged together, in a passionate embrace, as they shared gentle kisses between each other, her hands traveled across his bare chest, resting to hold him around the waist, she raked her nails over his bare skin there, only having him press closer to her, her back pressed into the cushions. A little moan escaped her lips as his hand trailed down the countours of her body, all the way to her knee, where he grabbed her leg and pulled it over him, twisting her round so that they both lay on their sides. One hand trailed up his back, running through his hair, she moaned from under his passionate kiss. Why was he so good at this, he was being way to irrisistable. Her hand trailed from his hair over to his chest and back round to his waist, where she gripped at him digging in her nails just a little, pulling herself into him, her hip bones grazed against his. The kiss lasted longer than any of the others, it was amazing, he was just amazing. She breathed deeply taking in his scent, as she rolled onto her back. Trailing herfinger tips lightly over his chest, smiling contently. she could kiss him for hours, not even having to take it further, he was too good at it. They had been laid there for a while, just passing kisses between each other, though she could see the tiredness in his eyes. She smiled as he fell asleep in the middle of kissing her, she smiled and peck him on the cheek, rolling over to face the fire, but still curled up with him. His arm drapped over her waist, the warmth radiating from his arm was enough to make her feel at peace, she didn't need the fire, not with him. But the sounds of the fire was warming and homey, reminding her of those cold nights curled up with her parents as a small child, the open fire burning, heating the house. she smiled slightly to herself, leaning her head on her hand as she watched the fire. His hand moved round reaching for something, she moved her hand, her fingers grazed his, and his hand stopped, she rolled over, holding his hand in hers. He was fast asleep, so peaceful,she kissed him on the forehead and slipped out from the bed. She padded bare foot across to the kitchen poruing herself some water. leaning against the counter as she sipped at the cool water, she watched him. He looked so calm and relaxed for once, it kept her mind at peace. For so long she worried about him, but right there in this moment all that worry slipped away. She moved to his room grabing a shirt of his and slipped it on, heading back into the room where he slept like a baby. Pepper sat on the couch pulling her legs underneath her, hugging her arms to herself, just watching the fire burn.
She remembered those nights when she was small, the fire always burning, she remembered sitting upon her father's knee, having him read a book to her as the fire burned next to them, perched in a old mans recliner. It was cosy, the small cottage they lived in. she sighed, wishing she could have that. she pulled her knee's to her chest, resting her chin on them as she watched the fire burning, her eyes occasionaly slipped down to him, curled up under the blanket. Just his dark toulsed hair showed over the top. Tony was the only thing in her life, he had been there for her through the good and bad. She had had slight feelings for him before, but now, now she knew really how much she had grown to love this guy infront of her. She stood and made her way back over to where he slept, creeping back into the make-shift bed, taking his ahnd in hers and laying it across her as she curled up into him, like she had been there all the time, only she now had a dress shirt over her lacey lungerie. She curled up so her head was just under his chin, her hands bunched up between them, and she attempted to fall asleep.
Deshychan
Deshychan

http://viceroybutterfly.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:54 am

When Pepper climbed back into the bed with him, he was partially aware of it and how close she curled up next to him. He found his arm within the altered state of consciousness and it was draped over her, though he wasn't lifting it. The gentle touch told his reflexes that it was Pepper's. He relaxed and pulled himself closer to her. Tony was never one to remember his dreams when he slept, but tonight was a dream to remember. He dreamt of Pepper, all of her smiles, and laughs..even when she was ten years younger. She was beautiful, and he saw her now..she was incredibly gorgeous in his eyes. His slumber was filled with all the good times they had shared..even some of the bad. But they were clouded by his attraction to her, this unconditional care he had for her. Tony made little noises in his sleep, they were happy noises mixed with little flashes of his smile.

The next morning Tony awoke with the sunlight beaming in through the windows on his face. His blurry eyes began to focus more and he looked over at the fireplace. It was out, and looks like it had been out for a few hours. He went to stretch and his joints popped and cracked, sounding like a statue coming to life. Oh yeah, he missed his bed. He smiled at the silly thought but his attention was quickly grabbed by feeling someone still asleep next to him. He looked down and saw the top of a red-haired girl beside him, curled up into him. Her hands between his body and hers but as close as they could get. He smiled and reached up gently letting his hand glide down from the top of her head to her shoulders. He felt the lace..more fabric than what he fell asleep to, he looked down again and saw that Pepper had put one of his shirts on. She must not have slept at all, by the looks of it, even her eyes looked heavy as they were closed. He smiled gently and kissed the top of her head not taking his lips from her for a moment before he turned his cheek to rest on that spot. He stared out to the ocean below, the window provided a broad view of the waterscape, or landscape depending on where you were in the room. Where he laid, he saw just the ocean and the cliffs. No beach, no buildings, no people. Being the classic city boy, he also enjoyed nature just as much now and again. He loved seeing the world, wishing he had the time to travel more. Though Pepper had advised against it after recent events. He was beginning to realize that he was all that Pepper seemed to have. Its hard for him to accept that when he couldn't even trust himself, yet she put all she had into him. He turned back and gave her a kiss on her head and sneaked away from her and quietly got up as not to wake her. "Jarvis, blinds." The blinds began to close over the window blocking the morning sun making the room darker again, like twilight hour. "Did she sleep at all?" He asked quietly.
"My records indicate Miss Potts staying up past four a.m. this morning, unable to sleep once climbing back into bed" The AI responded in low volume only for Tony's ears.
Tony sighed and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water, he turned on the light over the sink and his reflection caught in the stainless steel fridge as he went in for the jug of water. The reactor glowing but something funny was around it. the veins were a deep red-violet and looked like pieces to a high tech maze or tetras pieces. He looked down at his chest and was able to see it. "Jarvis run tests on the reactor" He said and beams came from the touchpad on the fridge scanning his chest piece.
"Scan complete..I will begin running diagnostics. Estimated time for results is three hours." The AI said quietly and Tony chugged the glass of water going to his room to slip a dark shirt on to keep it from Pepper until he knew what was going on.
When he came back out, Pepper had turned over but he wasn't sure if she was awake or not. He walked quietly around to where her face was and bent down, squatting near the top of her head. Reaching down he held her hand gently in his. He knew from past experience, and on the rarest of occasions where the girl actually left him in bed and took off, that even asleep if someone had left it would break through into ones slumber and make them wake before it was time. He wanted Pepper to stay asleep as long as she could to get the rest she needed. He sat there for a few minutes before seeing her eyes flutter and her blue eyes land on him. "Morning sunshine" He whispered and leaned down and kissed her nose.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:18 pm

Pepper had curled up in his side for what felt like years, just wishing the sleep would take her. However too much ran through her mind, causing the sleepless nights to continue. She hadn't been able to sleep much after being on the boat in NYC and then the night that Dave had attacked them both, only having practically beaten up Tony. She finally fell asleep, through practically being exhuasted, She had no idea what time it was but the fire had burnt itself out. The fire had warmed her up enough for her not to have to light it again, though with the closeness of Tony to her she didn't need to have the fire burning away behind her. She had placed her hands flat on his chest inbetween them, curled right upto him, finally falling asleep.
She hadn't been asleep all that long when she bagen to feel the world around her. She could sense the body next to her, casuing her to curl up tighter to him, though the way they were so mangled together one wouldn't think she could curl up tighter to him, but she did, reveling in his smell and warmth, the safty she felt around him. She was awake enough to feel the heat leave her, causing her to pull the quilt tighter around her. Trying to keep the warmth within her, she could smell him strongly on the quilt, making her curl tighter yet into the quilt, pulling it right up to her chin and clutching it there, her knees pulled up to her chest, sleeping in the featol position.
She felt his pressence again sometime later, feeling him take hold of her hand, she rolled over towards him, though sleep was still encasing her mind. It was a few minutes before she began to stirr, feeling a little stiff as she stretched her legs out. Her hand came to her head rubbing at her temples as she rolled over, feeling like she had drunk way to much from the lack of sleep she had recieved. Her tired eyes locked upon the shape of a person not just too far from her. She smiled, knowing exactly who it was before her eyes cleared properly. "Morning sunshine" She smiled gently, her eyes closing with the action, just as hislips pressed upon her nose. Her hand reached up behind his head, fingers playing with the little tuffs off his dark brown hair at the nape of his neck. "Morning" she smiled lightly and tilted her head so she could kiss him upon the lips, a genle brush of her lips along his. She sat up, the quilt dropping from her shoulders, causing her to pull the shirt tighter round her as the cool air brushed against her warm skin. She buttoned it up just to her chest, covering the most of her up. She looked up to him and stiffled a yawn, falling back into the pilows. Her hands above her head. "You got some coffee over there, i could really use some" she smiled gently, looking up to him with that puppy dog expression. She stretched arching her back up, feeling her spine pop with the action, the shirt falling away from her a little, flashing the lacey bra she had on. He back plopped back down and she sighed with content, feeling much better after stretching. "Urgh, i am not sleeping on the floor ever again" she chuckled gently, and sat up again, pulling her knees to her chest under the quilt, resting her head there and looked over to him. "did you sleep well?" She asked, actually seeing a difference in him, he looked more relaxed, more at peace with himself, though a spark of something else twitched at the edges, soemthing she couldn't quite decipher.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:50 pm

"Jarvis is making a pot" He said and sat on the cushion next to her as she stretched, hearing her spine and joints pop. "Yuck" He teased and made a face. When he looked again he saw that his shirt that she wore had exposed her chest and the black lacy bra beneath. He reached over and stroked her arm twisting his torso to face her. Urgh, I am not sleeping on the floor ever again He chuckled with her and reached over fastening the buttons on her chest. "I can only take so much in less than twenty four hours Miss Potts" He teased and he turned completely around and sat in front of her and spread his legs open around her with his knees up so she sat between them. Did you sleep well? He smiled and nodded running his hands along her knees before stopping at her kneecaps and rested his chin on them looking at her. "I did. You look like you had a pretty rough nap." He said with a chuckle and ran his fingers along the collar of the shirt she wore. "Everything okay? I hope I didn't make you feel awkward or anything" He said and gave her a wink. The room began to smell of coffee and he lifted his head up to see the green light on the coffee maker. "We'll talk about it over a cup. I need it too" He said and stood from where he sat taking her hands gently in his and pulled her up. Pulling her hands back behind his shoulders making her fall into him and he smiled down at her and placed kisses down the side of her face and he let her hands go and they instantly went around her sides high on her chest and his fingers began to dance a little on her ribs making her laugh still giving her pecks on her neck and cheek making her squeal as he tickled her more. She pushed against him trying to escape from his hold. Once she started getting winded he stopped and held her waist before snaking his arms around her and placing slightly longer pecks on her lips speaking between them. "Why. Cant. I. Get. Used. To this" He said between kisses and smiled at her.
He walked over to the kitchen with her right behind him and poured coffee for the both of them in two white mugs with the black lettering of STARK wrapped around it. The first ones he found. He placed one in front of her on the bar of the island and put the cream and sugar out for her as well before taking a sip from his black coffee. He put his elbows up on the counter with the cup under his nose and leaned towards Pepper who was across from him. "Talk to me Pep. You okay?" He placed a hand that was extra warm from being wrapped around the cup on top of hers. "Come on I spilled some stuff to you, now its your turn" He said with a smile and set his cup down and took it by the handle and drank a little more. "You know I'm always here for you right? No matter what." He said gently and looked at her right in her eyes.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:35 pm

"I can only take so much in less than twenty four hours Miss Potts" She laughed gently as he buttoned up her shirt futher. Now who was the one tempting the other. she watched his hands as they worked their way up, buttoning her - his rather- shirtpractically to the top. She shook her head at him. "Now who's the one struggling to control themselves" She smiled gently to him. When he dropped down infront of her, pulling himself closer so that she was sat inbetween his legs, she smiled glanced up to him, her hands dropping to his knee's. "I did. You look like you had a pretty rough nap." Her gaze dropped to his hands upon her knee's "yeah, crap sleep" She looked up at him and gave a gentle, genuin smile, though it held a slight unhappiness to it. "Everything okay? I hope I didn't make you feel awkward or anything" He eyes darted up to him and she looked at him with a tilt to her head. "No, no, actually far from it" her smile was warm and gentle, she ran her hands up his legs and then across to his arms, they stopped just on his bisceps. She practically smelt it the same time as him, the bittersweet scent of the coffee made her almost drool, the craving for the coffee taking over her completly. "We'll talk about it over a cup. I need it too" She smiled up to him, just as he stood pulled her up with him, she practically fell into him as he pulled her hands behind his head. She went limp, praticlly hanging from him, her head leaned upon his shoulder as she chuckled slightly to herself, still feeling way to asleep to do anything. As he slowly began to kiss the side of her face, she pulled her feet under her so that she was standing on her own feet now, she wrapped her arms around him as he let her hands go, feeling them land just below her breasts, along her ribs. The touch of his hands made her twitch from under him, feeling a little more sensative than she had before, for such a big guy though he had the gentlest of touches. He must have felt it as he began to run his fingers along her ribs, while still placing gentle kisses along her neck. She laughed, making her chest flinched with the motion, his fingers danced lower on her ribs and she squealed, only causing him to place more kisses along her neck and tickling her more so. Pulling back a little she pushed against his chest, but he was too engrosed in kissing her neck that he just tried to pull her closer to him. Practically having to beat at his chest before he let her go, his hands wounding round her waist, then pulled her closer to him, his hands wrapped around her back, so she wouldn't be able to pull away, but then why would she? Pepper rested her arms on his shoulders just as he leant down to place little pecks upon her lips, she smiled from under them. "Why. Cant. I. Get. Used. To this" she laughed gently. Kissing him back once more. "Good, i like not being used to it, makes it more... intense" She pulled a weird face at the word she had just used, her cheeks flushed a bright pink. Her head smacked down onto his shoulder, "I cant believe i just said that" She laughed at herself.
She let him pull her towards the kitchen, following right on his heels as he held her hand in his. She was still a little sleepy, making her drag her feet. As they reach the kitchen the smell of coffee had grew much stronger, making her crave for the caffiene. Plonking herself down in the stool casuing it to slide back with the sudden force she leaned on the counter. Watching him as he poured the coffee for once, It felt strange to her, but in a way she liked seeing him doing something other than work. grabbing at the coffee he placed towards her with a little too much energy in it, placing a few sugar cubes into the mug and stirred it, pulling it closer to her, the smell filling her nostrils. She sniffed at the steam rising from the mug, she moaned gently at the smell, as it helped her mind to clear. She took a sip of the hot liquid, closing her eyes briefly as it warmed her through. "Talk to me Pep. You okay?" She glanced up to him, biting on her lip, dropping her gaze down to the mug in her hands. She took a deep breath, not sure what to tell him. "Come on I spilled some stuff to you, now its your turn" She leaned back in the chair, holding the mug on the counter still, her thumbs running up and down the white mug. he was right, but she just didn't know how to tell him that she had been thinking about her parents. It was hard to explain. "You know I'm always here for you right? No matter what." she looked up to him then, leaning towards him and placed a hand on his. "I do, Tony. It's just... just i dont know how to tell you thats all" Her eyes dropped to the coffee and she took a swig of it. taking another deep breath she looked up to him again. "Well, i... I just remembered something from my past. Sitting in front of the fire brought it back. We had one when I was a little girl and it just brought back those memories. I'm sure you can understand that" She grimaced, taking a sip from the mug, then, made her way round to stand at his side. Her arm slipped across his back and she kissed him upon the cheek. "Thanks " She spoked then pecked him on the cheek again. She downed the rest of the coffee placing it on the counter. She moved to stand behind him, resting her chin on his shoulder, her hands trailed down to his hips, the tips of her fingers slipping into the top of his trousers. She nipped at his ear then whispered to him "Hmm I'm going for a shower.." Her voice trailedof and she walked away from him, her hips swaying as she walked, her perk little bum hanging out of the bottom of the shirt she wore. She turned her head to the side, then flicked her gaze back to him, just as she vanished behind the wall.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:21 pm

Well, I… I just remembered something from my past. Sitting in front of the fire brought back those memories. I'm sure you can understand that. He nodded with an understanding look, seeming to silently say that he completely understood where she was coming from. He watched as she came to his side and he leaned down as she pecked him on the cheek. He then felt her hands around his waist and her head lean into this shoulder as he took another sip from his mug he nearly choked on the coffee feeling her fingertips go under the waistband of his pants. He set his mug down and turned but found her lips at his ear Hmm I'm going for a shower he spun around as she walked away and watched her. "Okay.." He said his tone distracted but in a funny way, ogling at her again and his eyes locked right on her backside as it peaked out from the bottom of the shirt. The business suits she usually wore, never really did her butt justice..so he never really took a notice to it. His eyes were wide, he'd have her walk around like that all day. Her legs were just as amazing, though they were in a different light. She usually wore her stilettos defining the muscles in her calves, but with her feet levelly on the ground, all of her muscle lines showed in her thighs and calves. Tony was definitely turned into a leg man after seeing hers. "Damn" he said quietly and bit down on his lip and his eyes moved right back to hers when she turned to face him. In no rush to take them from her posterior.
She vanished behind the wall of the master bedroom--his room. He gulped down the rest of his coffee and made his way to his room. Walking through the doorway, he saw from the corner of his eye Pepper slipping out of her underwear with his back to him. He walked by so fast that his brain couldn't register what he saw until he passed the doorway. He stopped dead in his tracks and threw it in reverse. But when he got back in view of the open door to the bathroom he only caught her leg as it disappeared behind the snowflake glass and the door slid shut. The water running and steam rising, he waited for that fruity smell that he loved so much to sneak its way from the bathroom. He knew what she was up to, teasing him like this, the two were playing innocent games with each other. He wasn't about to let her get away with it. A devious smile hit his face and he went to put a pair of jeans on and a t-shirt to head down to the garage to hear the diagnostics from Jarvis about his chest piece.
He felt his bladder fill and a grin hit his face, he'd seen it in the movies all the time, and knew that it worked. Plus he really had to go and he wasn't going to make it to the bathroom downstairs. He snuck into the bathroom, hearing Pepper humming as the roar of the shower filled the room. Giving him his advantage of his prank, he went over to the toilet that was near the shower and did his business under the cover of the splashing water. After he finished he looked over at the pale body behind the opaque glass and reached over to the handle on the toilet and flushed. Knowing that the rush of cold water would hit her through the shower. A shriek ripped through his ears and he laughed falling back on the wall seeing the shape squirming behind the glass, he saw her reaching for the door and he booked right out of the bathroom. "You stole my bathroom!" He called and the smile remained on his face as he walked downstairs.
"Status Jarvis" Tony said walking through the door. "Whats going on with this thing?"
"Sir, my diagnostics of the chest piece has concluded that the Palladium core is releasing toxins into your system. The core must be changed before more toxins can be released. I have taken the liberty of producing Palladium as replacements when they begin to run out." The AI replied and Tony walked over to one of his cases where he produced such things and he took out a chip and examined it. In his mind he already had this figured out, he'd put the core in once and now he just had to do it again. "Recommended remedies for Palladium poisoning is consuming Chlorophyl to counteract the symptoms of the toxins and infection." Tony lifted his shirt and untwisted the reactor and popped it out and the core rose from the back with smoke rising from it.
"Okay, well..this is a bit of a problem" He said and took the fried core out and discarded it. He put the new one in and the mechanisms pulled his reactor back together and he put it back into the chest piece. "Keep a track on my blood toxicity, Jarvis. I don't want this getting out of hand. And run tests on other elements to find a suitable replacement for it"
With that Tony put the chips into a cigar box on his desk, he'd given up the habit of smoking for a while. Had no desire or time for it. He headed back upstairs, but carefully in case Pepper wasn't finished with him after his little shenanigan.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:28 pm

Pepper made her way into the bathroom just off of his room. Knowing that it would annoy him just a little. Leaving the door open she slowly began to undress. Dropping the shirt to the floor and then removed her lungerie. She dropped the lacey garments to the floor then headed into the shower. Smiling as she had seen him walk by her. She closed the door with a defiant bang And began to hum to herself as she washed her hair then body. She wasn't that far into the shower though when he walked in to use the bathroom. She was uttery clueless, the water pattering down around her blocked any incoming sounds. she screamed as the water suddenly went cold. That little bastard she turned toopen the door, only tio find him running out of the bathroom. "You stole my bathroom!" "You'll pay for this later!" She shouted to him and headed back into the shower, slamming the door. she finished her shower in peace, jumping out and grabbing a towel from the heated wall, towel rack.
She headed back through his room with the towel still wrapped around her. Tony was no where to be seen, she shurgged it off,knowing exactly where he would ahve vanished too. Making her way into the room he had made for her, looking for somethings to put on - if she had left anything here in that hurry to leave. It was possible that she had left some things if not she'd have to figure somehting out. She searched through the draws, luckily finding some underwear she had left behind, perhaps they had been in the washer as she had left. she found one of her black work dresses hanging in the closet. It was black with a high neck line and hem just above the knee, with a slight indent for her waist. Just the usual kind she wore to work. She pulled in on after drying herself of and pulling on the underwear.
Pepper headed into the kitchen pouring herself another mug of coffee, turning to heas down into the garage just as she heard the sound of footsteps, stopping just at the top of the stairs. She turned to look at him. A wide mischievious grin plastered across her face. "Real funny Tony" She placed her mug down making her way towards him, watching as he moved away from her. She raised her eyebrow at him, just advancing upon him faster. He stumbled over a few things as he scrambled to get away from her. "Scared of me now are we?" She took a step forward "And you can't handle it" she smiled playfully, stopping just a little away from him, now having cornored him. She crossed her arms over her chest and leaned on one foot. She laughed shaking her head at him. "You such an ass" she spoked as she moved away from him and back into the kitchen, picking up the mug of coffee and drank half of the fluids. "You hungry?" she asked casually, turning to look at him.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:51 pm

He nearly ran into Pepper when he reached the hallway to the house. Real funny Tony He gulped and went to head back down to the garage for safety but she had blocked that way. She began to pick up the pace and his feet couldn't keep up with his mind causing him to stumble back into the corner. Scared of me now are we? And you cant handle it He shook his head with a sheepish smile. "N-No, I'm not scared. And I'm pretty sure I can handle it" He said with a smile and took the chance to look at what she was wearing. He remembered taking them from his dryer and putting them back in her room now that he looked at them. He looked back up at her eyes with a smile. You're such an ass He smiled and came off of the wall with a wink. "But, I'm Your ass" He said and walked behind her towards the kitchen. His eyes still seemed to drift back down to her butt. you hungry? he smiled and as she turned around he snaked around her still staying behind her and placed both of his hands on her butt. "Not for food..Okay maybe for food" He said and his grip got tighter on her cheeks and pressed his body against hers. Kissing her neck with a quick love bite and a chuckle as she swatted at him. "Down girl" He said with a chuckle and looked over at one of his plants inside his dining room, remembering what he needed to do for his issue. He walked away from her and began picking leaves off the branches, discarding the dead leaves and keeping a handful of good ones. "Chlorophyl huh?" He asked and rubbed the back of his head with his empty hand and took a leaf from his hand and looked at it. "Do I really have to do this Jarv?" He asked.
"It's the purest source of Chlorophyl until I can locate a supplier." The AI responded and Tony swallowed hard sucking it up and he popped the leaf in his mouth and tried not to think about it while he chewed and swallowed it.
"Yuck" He said making a face and walked back to the kitchen where Pepper was getting out things from the fridge to cook. Munching on the leaves as he stood in the doorway. They didn't hold much of a taste other than earth, but the thought of a leaf in his mouth made his face contort. "Jesus" He grumbled and still munched on them just horking them down.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:45 pm

As she turned round she caught his sillohette sneaking behind her, then his hands slapped on her ass. She sighed gently. "Not for food..Okay maybe for food" she laughed. she squeaked as he grabbed her ass tighter, feeling him press against her, she attempted to pull away from him just as he pressed a kiss and love bite to her neck. A laughed rumbled through her chest, swatting at him playfully. "jeeze Tony, stilleager are we?" she swatted at him again "Down girl" She laughed turning to face him. "Down girl really, Me?" She chuckled to herself and moved over to the fridge shaking her head at him. "what do you want to eat?" She turned round to find him gone, seeing him in the dinning room, picking; yes actually picking, at the plant there. Her head tilted to the side watching him with a confused expression. He was actting rather strange. She saw him talking to someone, though the words she could not make out, they came muffled. She turned and pulled some bacon and eggs from the fridge. "Jesus" His voice made her jump, just a little, she didn't look round to him though. "Nope, not jesus, just Pepper" she laughed, closing the fridge door and put the frying pan upon the cooker, letting it heat up before adding the bacon. She turned to him and smiled gently. "You alright there?" She leaned on the counter, hearing the oil spit and hiss in the pan she moved over and placed the bacon in.
it wasnt long before the food was ready, serving it up on some plates. She gave him a smile as she handed him the plate of food, sitting herself down at the bar. she placed her hand on his leg as he sat next to her, she flashed a smile up to him as she picked at her eggs. Her phone buzzed across the surface, she picked it up pressing the key to unlock it, eating at the same time. She read it quickly, feeling Tony leaning into her. It was the reminder for the beach party. Like she was going to go to that. She turned to find him closer than she had anticipated, her nose brushed against his cheek, she smiled and kissed him "Already checking up on me are we?" She laughed gently. She rested her chin on the edge of his shoulder, looking up to him through her eyelashes. "You know your the only guy in my life, always have been" her tone was light and bouncey. She moved away only to bit him on the shoulder and then moved away to finish of the eggs and bacon.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:07 pm

"I'm fine" He said with a smile and took the plate when she handed it to him. The aroma of bacon was the first thing to hit him and his mouth watered like a dog staring at a t-bone. "Read my mind, Pepper" He said with a smile and sat down next to her and began to eat. He felt her hand on his leg and he smiled looking down at her as she looked at him, he placed his hand right over hers and continued to eat. Ignoring the sound of her phone as it vibrated on the granite countertop for a moment. But Tony's curiosity seemed to get the best of him. He leaned over munching on a piece of bacon, he'd already scarfed his eggs down. beach party he managed to catch before she moved her phone to have it sit better in her hand. She turned to him with his eyes peering onto her phone screen, feeling her nose brush against his cheek he smiled. Already checking up on me are we?…[i]You know you're the only guy in my life. Always have been He smiled and flinched at her bite. "What a beautiful girl like you doesn't have any admirers? That's surprising Pepper." He said with a wink and placed his hand on her knee. "But are you gonna go? To this beach party?" He asked and picked up his cleaned plate and offered to take hers. Once she was done he took her plate and put it in the dishwasher and shut the door.
He turned around and leaned back on the counter watching her start typing away on her phone. "I think you should go, meet some new people. Make some girlfriends" He said with a smile and turned to get some orange juice from the fridge and poured himself a glass. He offered her some but she politely declined. "It'll be fun. You haven't been to a real party in such a long time Pepper." He said gently and folded his arms over his chest, the arm with the orange juice held it on the bed of his elbow after each sip he took before he finished it and put it in the sink. "If you don't want to go alone, hell, I'll go with you" He said with a smile and walked over and stood behind her draping his arms over her shoulders linking his hands loosely in front of her. "I can get in unnoticed, so no one will suspect Tony Stark and Pepper Potts to show up. Just two ordinary friends going to a party." He said with a chuckle and rested his head on her shoulder and looked over at her with his eyes only as she looked down at him.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:03 pm

"What a beautiful girl like you doesn't have any admirers? That's surprising Pepper." she laughed trying to hide her face at the same time. "sadly, no, i just attract the creepy stalkers, remember?" she poked him in the side. finsihing of her egg and the little bit of bacon. "But are you gonna go? To this beach party?" she raised and eyebrow at him, chewing on her food, waiting untill her mouth was clear before speaking. "No" she said simply, watching as he tidied the plates away. She pulled her phone to her, flicking around on the internet, checking up on her emails. "I think you should go, meet some new people. Make some girlfriends" she turned to look at him. "I have everything I want" she watched him as he grabbed some orange juice, then went back tochecking her emails, clicking away at the buttons. "It'll be fun. You haven't been to a real party in such a long time Pepper." Her hand smacked down on the counter, feeling a little under pressure. "Tony, will you just drop it. I'm not going" "If you don't want to go alone, hell, I'll go with you" she rolled her eyes at him, it seemed like he knew something she didn't, as he came round to stand behind her, his arms draped over her shoulders, she sighed, dropping her shoulders, glancing down at his hands in front of her, she leaned back in the chair, her head brushed against his chest, "I can get in unnoticed, so no one will suspect Tony Stark and Pepper Potts to show up. Just two ordinary friends going to a party." she tilted her head back so she could look up to him. "why dont you just go, you sound like you must go they way you keep hounded me about it. I dont want to go and you cant make me" she leaned up and kissed him, her hand trailing up his arm and to his shoulder blade, placing her hand flat on his back. She plopped back down in her seat, smiling contetnly, her eyes closed. "Hmm maybe you could convince me" she nodded and opened her eyes.

----

Pepper headed to the offices the day after, taking a seperate car to him. Though they had something going between them, they still had to be as normal as they were before, not letting anyone know about them, not yet anyways. It was going to be a hard task, Not knowing if she were able to even keep her hands of him. She took her usual seat at her desk, turning the computer screen on as she sat down. Looking across the room, she noticed the empty desk, imediatly knowing whos that was before hand. She recoild a shudder, the memory too strong in her mind. People had come up to her, asking her if she was okay, making sure she was not suffereing. The way they had done that for a while had only just pissed her off. she spun round in her chair as someone came onto the floor, her brows furrowed as she noticed the person striding towards them. why they would be coming onto the floor confused her a little, it didn't happen often, only on the days someone was being fired, or a new person arrive. She glanced around seeing if they had already hired a replecment, but nothing. She watched with a confused expression as they turned to face the floor. "Okays people we have an annoucement. You are all being given interns that you will guid through their time here and hopefully help thmeto learn more about working in offices. Good luck" Pepper fumed, she was not taking on some intern no way, her sceduale was busy enough as it was. Approaching the woman she paused infront of her. "I'm sorry but i wont do it, Dont you think i have enough work to do already?" The woman just gave back that same look on Pepper's face. "well you have no choice Miss. Potts, just causse you work for the great Mr. stark, does not expemt you from everything" Pepper recoiled from her, the bitter tone shocked her greatly. Why did people always asume that from her, she sighed and headed back to her desk.
Within the hour the interns arrive, Pepper was still not happy, leaning on her arm on her desk, clicking away on the screen as she sent some stock listings to Tony, dropping him a little personal note at the same time. can't stop thinking about your hands working over my body. Meet me later? She clicked of and began going through the huge stack of papers on her desk, just as the interns walked through. she sighed, glancing up at the array of people. Going back to focusing on her paperwork. "yes, i get the famous Pepper Potts" Pepper rolled her eyes, leaning back in her chair as the intern made her way over to her desk. The girl was pretty, curly blond hiar framed her delicate face, she wore a pant suit, compared to the dress that she was wearing. Forcing a smile she got to her feet, shaking the girls hand. "Yes indeed I am the famous Pepper Potts" She sat back down in her chair, seeing a little box pop up on her screen, she clicked it and read the message, her eyes almost shot wide as she read it, a light blush spark across her cheeks. Smiling to herself she clicked the message away, not wanting anyone to read it. Afterall it was from Tony and not the usaul message from him, perhaps she shouldn't have tempted him with the meassage she had sent him. "So what are we doing today Miss. Potts? Do i get to meet Tony Stark? whats he like in person? Is he tall? does he have a girlfriend" she laughed genlty at all the questions. Yes bitch, he has a kind of girlfriend her concious spat at her,but she just smiled "I have alot of paper work that needs doing, if you lucky, yes you will meet him" she uncrossed her legs and recrossed them again the opposite way.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:34 pm

Tony had arrived at Stark later than Pepper did, and by later it was about an hour and a half before he walked in the door to go up to the offices. Tony's PDA beeped with stock orders that Pepper had sent to him and was filtered through to his computer, but a smaller personal note popped up. He would wait until he got to the elevator to read it. Today was the day the interns came in, poor Pepper had to be stuck with one. He silently prayed that it wasn't another guy, that was the last thing she needed was to be forced to have a guy follow her around without having a say in the matter. He looked around the lobby and it was empty, the interns must have already gone upstairs to be assigned. He got in the elevator and pressed the floor where his office was. He opened up his phone again to read the message from Pepper, expecting something totally different when he opened it up. He couldn't help but smile like an idiot Cant stop thinking about your hands working over my body. Meet me later? A blush reached over the bridge of his nose and he wiped it away calming himself down and began to type a message right back to her. I don't think its your 'body' that I'm after this morning, Pep. How many can you fit? 1? 2? how about 3? (; I have to meet with you anyway in the west wing to help me file things in that office..everyone is off in that part of the building..completely empty. see ya soon babygirl (:
The elevator dinged as he sent the message out, he shoved his phone back into the pocket inside of his jacket and smoothed it out before the doors slid open on the already busy floor. The interns shadowing their assigned employees. He did feel bad doing this to Pepper, but he couldn't favor, even if they were married he couldn't do anything about it. He was about fairness in the workplace. He walked out of the elevator, the new people he instantly saw as they gawked at him. Finally being in the same building with the Tony Stark came as an utter shock to them. He spotted Pepper's red hair and the tops of her eyes when her eyes went wide staring at her screen. She'd gotten the message, he smirked when his hand moved up over his mouth to cover it casually running two fingers down the sides of his mouth. He came closer to Pepper's station and saw the curly haired blond standing with her and she looked like she had just got done bombarding Pepper with questions. He could tell by the way Pepper answered her with the forced smile. She wasn't going to like this one bit. ….if you're lucky, yes you will meet him He didn't stop when he walked by but he did look down at Pepper with a quick wink and headed to his office closing the door behind him. He sat down at his desk for a while just filling out forms and handling the stock emails that Pepper had sent over, along with other legal issues regarding Zoning and planning for the new building in Quantico. He almost expected Pepper to come barging in after the long while demanding that he got rid of her intern. But nothing since he got in about an hour or two ago. His mind went back to the blond that stood by Pepper; the intern. Definitely a girl he would butter up and get into bed. But now it was like water on a duck's back--rolled right off him. He just prayed that Pepper didnt get the impression that being nice to her intern meant anything. He had to act as normal as possible, which made it hard on him with a majority of the interns being female. His normal thing was flirting and being nice to the girls that crossed his path. Though he would show the same respect to the couple men that had came in to meet him within the past hour. Giving them a friendly handshake and welcoming them to the company. He swallowed hard hearing the doorknob turning and hearing Pepper's voice right outside.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:02 pm

Her eyes glanced up to him as he walked by, he winked to her and she just acted like normal, ignoring the action. Though deep down she wanted to desperatly chase after him. she neated up the papers tapping them on the desk, placing them into the folder. She was so used to just getting on with her work she almost forgot about her little intern.
A hour passed by before she made her way to his office, having tried to fill that hour with things to show the intern, but her mind was else where, very else where. she didn't risk sending him back a message incase the intern saw it. It would only take one person to make it end up in public. It would spread like wild fire in this day and age. she stood from her desk the intern followed her closely, asking her questions all the time, though nothing about work relacted sunjects. she was stuck on knowing things about Tony. Just as she reached the door to his office she sighed turning to the pain of an intern "For the last time, no, im not telling you anything. dont you think you should be focusing on other things whilst your here?" Of course that would be hard for her, all the woman wanted to be with Tony. Lucky her, had him. The mesage he had sent her kept running wildly through her mind. she would have ditched the intern before now if she had had the chance, but she only just got there.
Pepper opened to door to his office, walking straight in. Her eyes instantly locked with his, smiling to him as she moved closer to his desk. she sat down in the chair, her intern followed suit, only she seemed to be a little stark struck, well astleast she was silent now. Pepper just shrugged and carried on like nothing was different. "Here's those documents you asked for" She placed them on his desk, leaning forward, just to tease him a little as she new the dress would alow him a nice preview of her breasts. Though they were trying to keep it on the low, it didn;t mean she wasn't going to stop the little games they had going between each other. After all he had left her a very dirty message and what not a better way than to taunt him as a come back. She smiled over to him, "everything should be correct and ready for you signature, if you would please sign the last page, that would be great" she practically ignored her intern as she sat there, just a little more than a desks widths away from him. Her mind told her to just fly over the desk and jump into his lap, though being at work made her think twice about it.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:25 pm

He made a face at the tone of Pepper's voice as she walked in but it turned into a smile when he saw her face. His eyes locked onto hers for a moment but pulled away before it meant anything more. The girl that walked in behind her looked like a deer in headlights, he offered her a smile as well, "Welcome to Stark Industries miss…" He said and stood shaking her hand gently placing his other hand over hers. Something normal for him to do with the greetings. "Oh, uh..Kayla Howard." She just ogled at him with a gleam in her eye. A sparkle that he was very accustomed with, reading her instantly. As he sat down, Pepper had gotten up and leaned over his desk handing him the papers. He caught a tantalizing view through his peripherals but tried keeping a straight face. Everything should be correct and ready for you to signature, if you would please sign the last page, that would be great he smiled and opened the folders on his desk scanning through them. If he had a dime for every time he had to sign papers about the same thing constantly he would be twice as rich. "You got it Miss Potts," He said and looked back up at her and folded his hands on his desk looking back to the intern then back to Pepper. "I'll have these on your desk by two o'clock." He said and motioned for them to head back out, but in a polite manner. The intern had followed his request with no hesitation, almost to impress him. When she turned her back to leave she purposely swayed her hips but she tried too hard and he was instantly put off, he'd seen much better. Pepper didn't even have to try and it would make his tires start spinning.
He grabbed Pepper's arm gently before she left and came around the desk, "You. Be nice" He said with a smile and placed a hand on her back as he usually did and walked her towards the door, "Or you're not getting your treat in the west wing" He said incredibly quietly in her ear. He stopped when he got to the door and let his hand drop as she walked back to show the intern her usual routine of fluttering around the building. Very rarely was Pepper at her work station, she was always on the go.
Tony went back and leaned over his desk, not bothering to sit as he leaned down on his writing hand as he went through signing the papers. Taking generous breaks in between to answer other emails and being the easily distracted person he was. But what had distracted him was natures call. He stood from his seat and left his business jacket over the back of his chair and walked out of the room to head to the bathroom towards the cafeteria. Kayla and the other interns were on their lunch breaks, which gave their mentors an hour of peace. Pepper was already in the other building, glad to be away from Kayla he guessed. She wasn't much of a people person, which was a shame. He wanted her to be, he thought it would be good for her. With all that was riding on Tony's shoulders..who knows how he may treat her if the stress gets too great. He had to cross the cafeteria to get to the bathrooms, and of course Kayla and the rest of the interns spotted him but didn't move. Tony had kept his head down as he made his way to the mens room.
Kayla's plan was set in motion. Once she saw him emerge again and get in line to get a snack and a soda to keep him awake she jumped out of her seat and trotted over to him. Tony expected this, so he just let it go as casually as he could with a very pushy girl hounding him. He felt a finger tap him on the shoulder and he turned around seeing the blond standing behind him, "Oh, hello Miss. Howard" He said with a smile and motioned the guy behind the counter to give him the usual. "How is everything going?" He asked, only to be polite.
"I thought it would be a little more friendly, honestly" She replied and averted her eyes to the man behind the counter then back to Tony who stood to wait for his meal to be freshly made.
He was a little shocked, his staff was always friendly but then he remembered who her mentor was, Pepper was not one to sugar coat things. "Well, I'm sorry to hear that. Miss Potts can be a bit of a hard head. I think she gets it from me" He said with a chuckle and she giggled lightly but her mood still went back to what it was.
"Does, Miss Potts hate me? I mean I worked so hard to get to this point..its my dream to work here. My father..he was in the military and swears on Stark's weapons. I only want to make him proud." She said with a tone that he could see right through but called her bluff anyway.
"Miss Potts is strictly business, she doesn't hate anyone, and favors no one. Its nothing personal. I can guarantee that, she's worked with me for a very long time. Don't be so hard on yourself, Miss Howard. You are in good hands I can assure you." He said with a smile God…those hands his hormones reminded him and he quickly suppressed it. The man behind the counter handed him his less than healthy platter. Fries and chicken strips. The way they were made instantly got him hooked on them. He looked down at his watch and saw that their break was over and the group was heading back to take the maze through the building to get back to the offices.
"Aw man, now I'm never going know how to get back." She pouted and looked up to him helplessly.
"Well, I guess I can take you back up--"
She latched onto his side and beamed up at him, and he gave her a smile holding an awkward feeling to it. He wanted to pull away from her but that gremlin reared its head and he stayed put. Walking at her side his drink in one hand and his meal in the other, taking away any chance that she would grab onto his hand. She began to talk to him about things that she thought would impress him and spark a conversation, and how honored she was to finally meet him and for him to be so friendly towards her. She seemed ignorant of the fact that there is a difference between friendliness and Respect. He was showing her respect, and very little friendliness. When they got back to the floor Pepper was still missing from her station, he looked ahead of him and saw the interns in a room being presented with something. "You better get moving, looks important" He told her and she looked ahead with a sigh of disappointment, their walk was cut short.
"Alright, I'll tell them I was with you, and got lost" She said with a wink and a alluring voice, sounding alien to his ears, he didn't like it. Now he was desperate to hear Pepper's again to take the bitterness that he seemed to taste from it. Almost like he ate a mouthful of leaves and had nothing to take the dirt taste from his mouth. She reached up and gave him a quick peck on the cheek and he moved away as she strutted off.
His lip lifted with disgust and his heart sank, praying that no one saw it, especially Pepper. She would tear him a new one if she did. He reached up and wiped his cheek with his sleeve and what he hand't realized was that the lipstick stained the white silk. A fiery red smudge appeared on his cuff and he rushed back into his office, casually and shut the door. He quickly placed the food on his desk and went over to the mini fridge that held bottles of water and tried getting the stain out the best he could without making it worse. "Shit. SHIT" He hissed as the smudge spread, but the intensity of the color faded the more water he used and the more he dabbed it away. Pepper would surely have his head. By the time he was finished the stain was practically invisible but instead a large water stain took its place. He sighed and threw the towel away with the rest of the red-stained ones. and rolled both of his sleeves up to start eating and picking from the container, and gulped down his soda as he signed the rest of the papers in front of him and he made sure his hands were free of any oils before he picked them up and walked out to put them on Pepper's desk. He stood back up and looked over her cubical wall and spotted her. She looked..not happy. His phone buzzed in his pocket and he reached in to his pocket seeing a text from Pepper. West wing. Right now. he looked back up to see her gone. shit.shitshitshitshit. he took a deep breath and put his phone back in his pocket and headed towards the direction to the west wing.
He stopped at one of his keypads on a smaller planning office at the entrance to the west wing, it was converted into a security office, run by Jarvis. Pressing the intercom button to tap into Jarvis, "Jarvis, tap into the west wing, freeze the cameras."
"Yes sir. Cameras have been frozen" The computer replied and he looked down the dim hallway, most of the lights out in the west wing. Buildings surrounding it blocked any sunlight, only the residual light. But even that made it pretty dark, the dimmed fluorescent lights above him only guided him now as he entered the large open room, no cubicles to be seen, just a large table with the large conference chairs surrounding it and offices lined the room and went down another hallway. Just as he came to the end of the dark hallway Pepper had come in front of him, her eyes burning right through him. He couldn't tell what was going through her head but he knew that he was in trouble. She had her arms folded across her chest and she leaned back on her one foot. He was dead on about her making his tail dip between his legs. But the way she looked at him made the tail curl right up under him. He nearly swallowed the piece of mint gum he was chewing but it only was clamped between his molars. His wide eyes locked on hers that were intense, he's never seen this before on her, it scared him. He fucked up..big time..he thought but he didn't jump to a conclusion yet.

her face x3 CLICK
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:58 am

Pepper had ditched her intern as soon as there was chance. She made her way to a different side of the building, where another more peacful caffeteria lay. She grabbed a salad, sitting at a table furthest away from the two people that sat there. She wasn't exactly the best of people persons like Tony. She'd interact if she had to, like work reasons, but if it became personal she'd tense up and walk away. The only people she was able to talk to was Tony, Rhodes and sometimes Happy, But mainly Tony, she had bonded with him over the years they had worked together, having had to work at his home a majority of the time. At first she felt weird doing so, eventually she became used to it and the connection between the two grew stronger.
She finished her food quickly, not having any interuptions, making her way back to her desk, having to meet her stupid intern and have her follow her around for the rest of the day. It didn't take her long to get back to her desk, she pratcially wlaked around with her head held high and like a woman on a mission, nobody got in her way, especially when she looked so idimidating. She was good at getting waht she wanted, when she wanted it. she could even mange to get Tony to work or stop working. she smiled as she thought of him, what they had going, the way she just had to flash a little flesh in his direction when he was working to make him stop now. Before that she had to work rather hard to make him listen to her; most of the time. She reached the right floor, her eyes flicked up to her desk, seeing Tony with the intern she had be asigned. Instantly she stopped, watching them as the girl was pratically attached upon him. She watched them as they seemed to be flirting with each other. She gripped at the door way, a sudden wave of anger spred through her. She knew it was too good to be, she walked away, not sure if she would be able to control her impulses. She just wanted to throw herself at the intern, though what good would that do? It would just make her look bad, and what was she attacking her for. Perhaps this thing was not a good idea afterall. But how could one expect you to just turn off your feelings like that. She made a composed beeline for the bathrooms, shutting herself in the cubicle, she leaned against the wall sliding to the floor as she kicked at the oposite wall. she wanted to scream, to punch something. She'd let everything down around him and he'd just gone and screwed that right up, like always. She slammed her head against the wall, the pain shooting through her almost made her cry, not in sadness or pain, but with frustration and annoyance. She was ready to just tell him to 'shove it where the sun don't shine', she thought he could change, perhaps he'd never change his ways. You can't take the city out of a man, but you can take the man out of the city. She stood up then, suddenly realizing something. Glancing into the mirror making sure nothing was out of place as she made her way back to her desk.
As she walked past his office, she peered over, only to find the door closed, she sighed then headed to her desk, luckily the interns had been called away, this gave her chance to confront Tony. Remembering his other message, saying that the west wing was all on lock down, the whole place would be empty. Perfect. she thought with a slight evilish grin, she text him, telling him to meet her there. She got up from her desk taking some paper's with her, making it look like she was just heading to some offices to drop of the paper work, just like she always did. It didnt take her too long before she was in the west wing. She sat at the head of the table with the only chair on wheels. Her back was to the door, as She heard him as he entered the west wing, she spun round in the chair, watching as he walked aimlessly. Getting to her feet she jumped infront of him, blocking his path, he was looking for her anyways, so it wouldn't matter. A smile spread across her lips at his reaction. she stood with her arms folded across her chest, leaning on her hip. She raised her eyebrows at him. She walked away from him her arms folded still. "So, care to explain whats going on Tony?"She wlaked over to the desk slamming her hands flat on the table. "You know I thought you were better than this" She spoke again barely giving him chance to explain himself. Pepper turned to face him leaning on the edge of the desk. "Just one day and already your throwing yourself at the interns, Is this how your going to be for the rest of your life?" She pushed away and walked across to the other side, her voice was calm, like the calm before a storm. She breathed deeply, turning to face him. Her hands dropped to her sides, "At this rate you make me want to just walk out, and you know how much I hate job hunting" she paused. "I know we said we'd keep it under wraps, but honestly I think... I think it should stop, I cant handle seeing you around other women. Its either me or them. If you have to tell them to leave you alone, please do. Otherwise I'm out of here and you wont see me around anymore" She moved over to the desk again, this time leaning her hands on the edge, her knuckles going white under the pressure of her gripping the table.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:53 am

Care to explain whats going on Tony? he gulped and opened his mouth to speak but jumped when her hands slammed down on the desk in front of her. Not even giving him a chance to speak before she began to drill him, You know I thought you were better than this "Pepper…" He tried to interject but he got cut off. Just one day and already you're throwing yourself at the interns… "Pepper that's not--" He tried to jump in again. Is this how you're going to be for the rest of your life? "Pepper listen to me--" His voice was pleading and strained. He felt the tension between them as she got closer and it was about ready to combust, but who would release first was the real worry. The last thing he wanted to do was blow up at Pepper for something like this. At this rate you make me want to just walk out, and you know how much i hate job hunting….I know we said we'd keep this under wraps, but honestly I think…I think it should stop.. His heart fell into the deepest pit of his body into oblivion. I cant handle seeing you around other women. Its either me or them. If you have to tell them to leave you alone, Please do. Otherwise I'm out of here and you wont see me around anymore. Her words felt like a wall of bricks falling on top of him. When she moved away he followed but hesitatingly. "Pepper…" He pleaded and went to reach out to her but she pulled back like a snake about to strike. "Please. Don't--" He sighed. "Listen, she came onto me. Do you honestly think my cover would go that far--" She wasn't even listening to him. He brought himself between her and the desk and took a firm hold on her arms by her shoulders. "Look at me." He said trying to catch her eyes that still burned holes right through him. She was ready to explode, and he had to try everything to keep her from doing so. "Pepper," She refused to look at him in his eyes until he cupped her face in his hands but she clawed at his hands to throw them back at him. But his grip was unmoving. "She means nothing to me…not like you do. This is me keeping this cover. I don't want people going crazy and start making up the usual rumors about relationships like ours. Those rumors hurt. And they can get so out of control. " He said gently but it still held an edge at the fact that she didn't even want to hear what he was saying. "I have a reputation Pepper..I used to be so proud of it" He said with a chuckle that held no humor, "Then..we--" he motioned between the two of them. "Happened, and now I wish I never got the reputation of being the best one night stand of any woman's life" he said with a sigh. "You mean more to me than a hundred of those girls, Pepper. But we both have to act like we don't even have a thing, because people are going to start to talk. I'm not saying you cant be jealous, I'm only saying that you need to be jealous on your own time and not in front of other people" He said his hands dropping from her face and to her hands pressing his forehead to hers. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the hallway providing a view to any passers by. He looked at her and smiled gently and began stepping backwards to his office out of view of any wandering eyes. "I gotta say, your intern, Kayla..she has nothing on you" He said as he backed through the door and placing his hands on her waist. Not even sure that she believed a word he said. But he prayed that she did. He dropped his hands as she backed away a little from him. "Pepper?" He asked quietly and shoved his hands down in the pockets. "Come on give me something...you're really freaking me out" He said and watched her carefully.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:53 pm

"Pepper…" her eyebrows mashed together at the sound of his voice, pinching at the bridge of her nose,she felt him move towards her, reaching out to her, she shrunk back from him, not wanting him to touch her just yet. Her mind was going haywire, too many emotions flicked across her brain. If he pushed at her, or tried to make her talk she wasn't sure how she would react. Maybe she'd flip and go crazy on him again, or perhaps she'd just walk out. "Listen, she came onto me. Do you honestly think my cover would go that far--" "Yes I do actually" her voice no longer held that crazy calmness, it wavered with a hint of her anger, just slipping through the calm manour she had so easily composed. Keeping herglance away from him, her eyes practically staying closed as he slipped infront of her and took a hold on her shoulders. His grip was tight, no matter how much she just wanted to run from him, to shrug him off, something made her stay. "Look at me." No. She wanted to tell him, no. But she couldn't bring herself to talk, to scared of what she mind say, might do. She turned her head to the side as he attempted to catch her glance. "Pepper," she felt it as his hand came up to cup her face. No. nonononoo. she grabbed his hand digging in her nails and threw it back to him taking a step away from him, only finding he still had a hold on her. She made a noise of detestment, desperatly wanting to step away from his touch. A cold shiver ran down her spine, casuing her to shudder a little. "She means nothing to me…not like you do. This is me keeping this cover. I don't want people going crazy and start making up the usual rumors about relationships like ours. Those rumors hurt. And they can get so out of control. " Her head dropped forward, she knew he was right, very right. But she could not take anymore of his actions. she'd hated it before and now she hated even more. Trying so much to get him to stop his childish actions, though he still carried on. How was she supposed to trust him, if he got drunk. At a party. Maybe she would be there, how did he expecther to react, just wash it over and not look by it? No she couldn't, wouldn't do that. "Then..we-- Happened, and now I wish I never got the reputation of being the best one night stand of any woman's life" her head came up, finally looking at him, but not directly in his eyes, [i]"You mean more to me than a hundred of those girls, Pepper. But we both have to act like we don't even have a thing, because people are going to start to talk. I'm not saying you cant be jealous, I'm only saying that you need to be jealous on your own time and not in front of other people" She closed her eyes just as his hands dropped to hers, his forehead coming to rest on hers. Tilting her head away she bit down on her lip. She was ready to just collapse into his arms, to just forget about it all, she felt it as he pulled her across the room, not sure where he was going, but she allowed him that much. "I gotta say, your intern, Kayla..she has nothing on you" she tensed up, twitching as his hands came to rest around her waist. At other times she would have just melted in his arms, but right here, she was emotionless, empty bottomless pit of dark matter, A black hole swolowing up everything in its path. He had made her feel so amzing the other day and now here it was the compelte opposite. She sighed pulling away from him, backing out of his grip. "Pepper?" The way he spoke her name made her cringe. "Come on give me something...you're really freaking me out" she breath once, a long intake of breath and let it out, nostrils falring. Finally looking him in the eye, she nibbled at her lip. "I..I cant do it..I just cant stand by and watch your antics. Its too much, Im sorry, but I need time, space, I'm sorry Tony, but its just too overwhelming for me" she covered her face with her hands. with a sigh after a few moments she dropped her hands from her face, her eyes glistened with the tears threatening to fall. Turned and headed for the exit.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:32 pm

I cant do it.. He felt his whole world crash around him practically. He felt his whole body go numb, the reactors hum in his chest began to slow and grew eerily quiet, along with him. …I'm sorry Tony, but its just too overwhelming for me Tears burned at the back of his eyes and his chest felt tight. His hands dropped from his pockets and he stared into nothing as Pepper turned to leave. Go after her! What in the hell are you waiting for?! his conscience screamed at him and seemed to smack him in the back of the head and he snapped out of it. He lurched forward, stumbling over himself slightly and he reached for her hand but she didn't turn to him. "Pepper..wait.." His voice cracked with the threat of tears. "Please just…" He said and tried to look around to her face but she kept turning from him. "Please…Don't go…don't leave me here" He said his eyes getting glassy and he felt himself go numb again and his hand dropped from hers and fell to his side. He stood there for a moment, the silence was excruciating. He almost wanted to say something more, to get her to stay, but what more could he say? The words never came to him. He swallowed hard and his breath shuddered slightly. He reached back up again and took her hand again and gently pulled her to face him. She was very reluctant to do so, when she pulled against him he stopped, but once she stopped he tried to guide her to him. "I'll give you the time and space you need, but..If--" his voice cut out from the tears that threatened to fall. He tried speaking again but his mouth froze, the words couldn't even form right in his brain and the connection between his mind and mouth was severed. His heart began to ache, a feeling that hadn't surfaced for at least fifteen years. It was the same ache from when someone who meant just as much to him was ripped from his life. "Pepper. L-let me make it up to you, I'll take you out. I know i cant buy you anything to make you happy, it doesn't work that way..but…maybe we don't even have to go anywhere to spend anything. I'll take you wherever. A walk on the beach at night--I know how much you love those in movies. You always told me that you couldn't wait for someone to do that with you" He said with a gentle smile. "I hate seeing you like this..I hate fighting.." He started to talk quickly and his breath shuddered. "Please give me another chance…I promise I wont fuck it up" He said with an honest tone, "I cant lose another person that means the world to me…" He said in a voice just above a whisper. Tears threatened to fall again as they welled in his eyes and sat on his lashes. He looked at Pepper who finally decided to look at him. His silent plea screamed to her, begging her for another chance--begging for forgiveness.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:41 pm

She stopped as she felt his hand grab at hers. Her gaze dropped to the floor, her eyes closed as she sighed very slightly. "Pepper..wait.." His voice cut through to her, she could tell he was upset, that she had hit a soft spotinside of him. her free hand came up to her face, gently massageing the area of her temples. She was getting the onslaught of a miagrain, potentialy the aftermath of her banging her head against the wall. "Please just…" His voice cracked through again, everytime he tried to turn her to face him she just took a step in the opposite direction. She was numb to his touch, nothing sparked inside of her, not even the tiny electircalpulses she recieved from his touch before, none of that was there. "Please…Don't go…don't leave me here" Her shoulders tensed up and her head dropped, they way he kept pleading her to stay was slowly breaking down the numbness inside of her, like he was some kind of drug, pulling her back to regonition. His hand dropped from hers and she pulled it back to her, letting it hang limply at her side. she couldn't even feel the lingering touch of his upon her hand, it was like she was alone, a ghost. No matter what she did it didn't matter anymore, it didn't shift the cosmic patterns, no longer apart of the world. She'd trusted him and he'd killed it. Not knowing if she could ever trust him that much again, but he was the only person she knew so well, she had no other friends, nor people in her life. He, was the only one for her, the only one she had trusted and shared much personal infromation to ever since the huge move and then the loss of her parents. No one knew her as well as Tony did, so to have him act like that hurt so much worse, everything was much more intensified, thier friendship stronger than most, thier bond so tightly knit one cpould not thrive without the other. But then so was the anger they shared, if one went the other did, ending up in catacalysmic destruction. But because of that bond, they could resurface and step over that bump. And here right in this moment she was torn, her heart had stopped beating for the love of this guy, but her mind told her otherwise, trying to hold onto that small part inside of her. "Pepper. L-let me make it up to you, I'll take you out. I know i cant buy you anything to make you happy, it doesn't work that way..but…maybe we don't even have to go anywhere to spend anything. I'll take you wherever. A walk on the beach at night--I know how much you love those in movies. You always told me that you couldn't wait for someone to do that with you" Her shoulder dropped and she half turned to face him, stopping so she could just make out his shoes, her eyes still dropped onto the floor. She sighed, going to speak, but nothing came out, just a strain in her throat. "I hate seeing you like this..I hate fighting.." she huged her arms around herself, the more he spoke, the more her numbness began to fade, each sentance slashing at her with fire, burning away that coldness inside of her. "Please give me another chance…I promise I wont fuck it up"... "I cant lose another person that means the world to me…" That last one was like a bomb exploding inside of her, she twitched, finally turning to look at him, his eyes were glassey, practically like hers, though she held a decent poker face for once, having fought of the onset of tears. Swollowing hard her lips parted, though no sound escaped for a while. "Your not loosing me, I really just need time apart, to collect my thoughts, gather my barings." Her voice cracked and the words came softly, almost like she was struggling to talk. His face made a part of her melt, to feel sorry for what she had just said, but another part of her just told her to screw him, he wasn't worth it. He would never change, he'd always be the same man. The man she had grown to love. Stepping towards him she reached up to trail her hand through his facial hair along his jaw and chin. "I just need time, okay. Just let me have this much, and it might be worth the while." she forced a smile though it formed as a grimace and she dropped her hand from his face, only to have him catch it, running his fingers through hers and held onto her. She glanced up to him in silence and just stared, unblinkingly at him.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:21 pm

He shook his head, where was all of this coming from? Why couldn't she just believe what he was saying. He never lied to her, why would he start now? He took her shoulders firmly in his hands, doing something that he rarely would do to a woman; put his hands on them. But she wasn't in her right mind, her judgement and knowledge of him clouded by something. Probably hurt by what she witnessed. "Pepper." He shook her firmly once. "Why cant you just believe what I'm telling you? I'm done with my past with women, I'm finished. I don't want them anymore, and I don't want that lifestyle. If it doesn't include you I don't want it" He said his voice slightly raised to make her pay attention. "I Dont want it. I want you Thats it. Just you. " He said through his teeth his eyes locking right on hers. " But I don't even know who you are right now, one second you couldn't keep your hands off me and now you want space…Pepper if I believed that you wanted space I would give it to you in a heartbeat. But I call bullshit" He said, "I never lied to you. Do you honestly think I would start now? Pepper, you need to snap out of it, I don't know what is going on. If its jealousy, or some manic episode you're having but it needs to stop. I can see right through you Pepper, I mean..shit, you scare me to death sometimes, this is freaking me out. But I can tell--I can read you like a book. You don't need time away from me. You need time with me." He said with a quick smile at how silly it sounded but it was true. "Pepper, I don't care about Kayla, I don't care about the next girl that batts her eyelashes at me unless it's You unless it is Pepper Potts." He said and smiled pulling her close to him and wrapping his arms around her. "She's the only one I see, A model could walk in here with lacy underwear and stilettos and you could be standing her in baggy sweats and your hair in a bun looking like you just rolled out of bed." He said and leaned down pressing his forehead on hers. Seeing that her hard wall had started to crumble and she almost melted into him. "And I would tell that model to go take a hike because I have all I need right in front of me" He said gently and leaned in to kiss her, catching her nose and looked her in her blue eyes that seemed bluer with the threat of tears.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:55 pm

She tensed as his hands clamped down upon her shoulders, she didn't more, didn't lookat him but just stood there in a daze, so lost in the cogs and wheels of her mind, that she didn't care. Nothing mattered to her anymore. "Pepper." even when he shook her, she still didn't move, nothing was functioning properly inside of her, a part of her had come loose and she couldn't find its strings. They were gone from her grasps. "Why cant you just believe what I'm telling you? I'm done with my past with women, I'm finished. I don't want them anymore, and I don't want that lifestyle. If it doesn't include you I don't want it" His words made her twitch, slowly melting the frozen core inside of her."I Dont want it. I want you Thats it. Just you. " she twitched again at his words, her gaze drifting up to find his, he was getting frustrated with her, she could tell in an instant. She wanted to make him happy, to stop the stupid act she was doing, but it felt like she was trapped inside of herself looking out of her eyes, but not being able to control any part of her body. " But I don't even know who you are right now, one second you couldn't keep your hands off me and now you want space…Pepper if I believed that you wanted space I would give it to you in a heartbeat. But I call bullshit" she leaned back sligtly in his grips, her eyes staring right through him. "I never lied to you. Do you honestly think I would start now? Pepper, you need to snap out of it, I don't know what is going on. If its jealousy, or some manic episode you're having but it needs to stop. I can see right through you Pepper, I mean..shit, you scare me to death sometimes, this is freaking me out. But I can tell--I can read you like a book. You don't need time away from me. You need time with me." her eyes closed and she finally moved, be it only a sigh sounding deep in her chest, but i'll be it, she moved. He'd broken through that armour just that little bit more, weakening her defenses, but she still held her ground, she was adamant on that. "Pepper, I don't care about Kayla, I don't care about the next girl that batts her eyelashes at me unless it's You unless it is Pepper Potts." her eyes dropped to the reactor in his chest, though they saw nothing, just a blank stare. She even let him pull her into his arms, she didn't feel, she couldn't feel, her mind to far gone for her to react to his touch anymore. "She's the only one I see, A model could walk in here with lacy underwear and stilettos and you could be standing her in baggy sweats and your hair in a bun looking like you just rolled out of bed." His words sent a shrill of cold up her body, feeling it spread up her back and into the tops of her arms. she looked up to him as his forehead pressed against hers. "And I would tell that model to go take a hike because I have all I need right in front of me" Her heart dropped into her stomach, a wave of sudden reality washed over her, only to be swollowed by the darkness she had crept into, but it had been there. his attempts where working. She didn't even move as he leaned in to kiss her, even if he had caught her on the nose, her eyes sparkled gently as he stared down at her. She stood like a plank in his arms. The cold encasing slowly began to fade, his warmth slipping through to her. her head twitched up to him and her arms came round his neck and she leaned in to kiss him on the lips. She was silent in her actions, not having spoke once after he had pratically thrown it out there for her. Pulling away, her head dropped to his shoulder, her nose gently brushed along his neck. Her chest gently rising and falling as she stood there unmoving, his arms wrapped around her. She could feel his closeness then, feel his arms around her, but still no emotions surfaced.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:38 pm

When she kissed him he smiled gently against her lips and kissed her back. His arms wound around her and pulled her closer. He looked down at her when she pulled away and rested her head on his shoulder. Feeling her breath on his neck he smiled gently and rested his head on hers. His hands came up and moved along her body and up her arms wrapping his fingers gently around them. "It's just me and you Pep. That's it" He whispered and his one hand reached down and he moved to lift her chin up to look at him. Still he couldn't see Pepper, but the sparkle in her eyes told him that she was in there somewhere. He cupped her face in his hands stroking her cheeks with his thumbs. Her hand came up and gently laid over his, "I don't know if Pepper can hear this but..Pepper, you'll always be the only woman I see. You will always be my Pepperpot." He grinned and leaned in kissing her again. Gently but with feeling behind it, feelings that would try and pull Pepper from the abyss she was trapped in. Keeping his tongue at bay in case his plan wouldn't work in his favor he didn't want to get it bitten off. But his lips still meshed with hers and his hands traveled down to her hips and pulled her closer. Come on, Pepper. Snap out of it he thought and continued to kiss her. He broke from her lips but began kissing down her jaw then her neck. Even took a chance at her sweet spot under her ear. Remembering her reaction to it last time he hoped that it would snap her out of it again. The memory of that spark was fresh in his mind and he pulled her in closer as he leaned against the wall of his office with her still on his waist. Gravity now pulling her even closer. Wake up he thought as he moved back up to her face and his hands moved lower on her back and molded to the curve of her butt. "Pepper," He whispered her name just to see if that would spark something in her brain to wake her from this trance. His lips gently kissed her jaw by her ear and he took a little nip at her earlobe. Then he felt her hands starting to move, but didn't think anything of it, he couldn't tell if any of this was bringing her back, but he prayed that it was. He moved right back to her lips and his hands got tighter where they rested and they moved along the curvature of her butt while pulling her on top of him, pressing her weight on him. Then he decided to resort to something more drastic not feeling her snap out of it..his one hand moved to the front of her hips but he didn't dare go beneath the fabric. Alright he would go under her skirt but no farther than that. His hand snaked up against her hip raking the tips of his fingers over the sensitive skin before he moved right over slowly to her personal region and ran a hand over the sensitive places his kiss getting slightly more intense at the rush he was getting from his own actions. He broke the kiss to catch his breath and his hand came back from under her skirt and rested on her hip looking down at her. "Now if that didn't wake you up, I might have to knock you out" He teased breathlessly.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:03 pm

She sighed, pulling herself closer to him as she felt his hands run along her body, she pulled tighter into his neck, just resting, taking all of him in. Her mind was clearing and she could see how stupid she had been about it. "It's just me and you Pep. That's it" She nodded into his neck, her nose running along his skin there. Her head lifted as she felt his hand under her chin, pulling her face round so that he could look at her. Her eyes flicked down wards, just as his hand reached up to cup her face, he eyes flickered up to his, she looked at him, just a slight inclination of the feelings she had for him twinged in the back of her mind. "I don't know if Pepper can hear this but..Pepper, you'll always be the only woman I see. You will always be my Pepperpot." she almost sniled, very almostly, as his lips found hers again, pulling her attention to that instead. This kiss was different to the others, it held more desperation and searching, like he was looking fro something inside of her, trying to make her see somehting. her finger began to trail a circular pattern on the back of his neck, occasionally tangling with his hair there. she didn't even react to his hands traving down her torso, stopping just upon her hips and pulled her closer. she dug her elbows into his back, making him lean more into her as she twisted round pulling him to press her up against the wall. Still kissing all the while. she sighed as he pulled away a little too soon for her liking, though a very sight smile lingered across her face as he sent the kisses down her neck. She held onto him by his shoulders, carefully rubbing her hips agianst his as he hit her sweet spot. she moaned as his hands travled down her waist grabbing hold of her butt and pratically pulling her towards him, she leaned on him, resuming the kiss he had dropped to place them along her neck. feeling the sudden intensity of it, she could feel him under her, the very slight feeling of tiny electircal pulses ran through her, though they were fient, but she could still feel apart of her slipping back. she felt it as his hands became a little more roguht with her, practically holding her up of her feet by her ass, her hands dropped to his waist,pulling his shirt out and running her hands along his bare skin, practically murging into him as they pressed togther further. Grabbing at his waist, she lifted one of her legs to wrapp it around him, pratically resting it on his hips as she pulled him backwards, her back pressed into the cold stone wall. she was stood on tiptoes with her other leg, practically using the wall for support as their embrace ensued. She felt his hand travel over her leg, coming higher up, slipping under her skirt. before she possibly would have freaked, but the state her mind was him shouted at him to keep moving, to touch her there. she shuddered at his touch over her hips hitting her sensitive spots with ease, then it moved round to the front, his ahnd moving in perfect motion over her most sensitive female region. She whimpered under the kiss, her back arching forward with the sensations running wild through her body. She felt the heat rise to the top of her skin, causing her cheeks to flush a pinky rose colour. Just as she reached out to his hand, he pulled away, moving his ahnd back to her hip, stopping way too soon for her liking, she made a noise in protest as he broke the kiss. Her head leaned back against the wall and her eyes were closed. she realized then that they were in his office, wondering when they had ventured here, though that was not what was bothering her the most, the guy she adored was stood so slode to her she could feel his heart beat, feel the coolness of the reactor's metal pressed against her chest. she leaned her head forward and opened her eyes, smiling as shelooked slightly down to him. "Now if that didn't wake you up, I might have to knock you out" she ran a hand over his hair, "Maybe you should knock me out" she spoke a little breathlessly, gripping his hair at the back of his head, she pulled his head back a little. "Dont stop now" she spoke down to him, her tone rather alluring, her breath washing over his face fromthe pure closeness of her. "You ask how many, why dont you find out for yourself?" she chuckled rather slowlyly, just her chest moving a few times with the motion as she smacked her lips against his once more, the rush he had given still there, she wanted more and she would get what she wanted, no matter what. Right now, she didn't care if they were in his office, It kind of made it more fun and more of a turn on, sneaking around in the work place, finding random places to stop and share little pecks between each other. breaking the lifts so they could have intimate moments, so that no one could see.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:22 pm

When he heard the small squeak of protest from her he smiled and watched her as she leaned back against the wall with her eyes closed. He braced himself up on the wall but still was chest to chest with her. Their heartbeats pounding against each other out of their chests. Maybe you should knock me out…don't stop now The tone of her voice brought a spark back into his system. He grinned and leaned his forehead down on hers, his skin moist with sweat. His breaths still heavy and deep. You asked how many, why don't you find out for yourself? She had just let him off the chain and she wasn't even aware of what she had just released. "You're right, I did" He breathed and tucked the lock of hair that fell behind her ear and pulled her head back to his and their lips meshed together once more, Tony's kisses were close to animalistic. They were wild and held that intensity. Pulling on her bottom lip with his teeth whenever he needed a breath, letting his tongue intertwine with hers, but never losing contact with her lips. She had returned with the same love bites but Tony would quickly dwarf them with his. He felt her slipping back down to her feet on the floor and he grabbed her hips again and lifted her up not breaking the kiss and her legs wrapped around his waist as he pressed her against the wall holding her by her butt angling his head up to keep kissing her as her arms draped over his shoulders. "Oh hello Miss. Potts. Nice of you to join the party" He teased and gave her a wink before kissing up her neck making a beeline right for her sweet spot but stopped just short of it. This was the Pepper Potts he knew. The soft moans she made sent him into a tizzy once more and he wrapped his arms around her waist and locked lips with her again. He lifted her from the wall and turned around with her in his arms and she was still latched onto him at the waist, her groin pressed right against him as he held her against his body.
He looked up and smiled at her, beaming at her with a sparkle in his eyes, the blue hue given off by the reactor that glowed brightly now and it hummed louder. He turned around and laid her down on his neat and tidy desk caressing her neck and back as he laid her down gently, locking lips with her again her ankles linked at the small of his back. Her red hair was fanned out above her head on the black rubber matt which held the large calendar with events scribbled down on it, his hands were on either side of her on the deep mahogany varnished wood that made the entire desk. The surface smooth and cold, but under his palms the surface became hot and damp with his sweat. He pulled her right up against him at the end of the desk, her hips hanging close to the edge. One hand still held him up as he leaned down to kiss her again. While his other hand stroked down her one leg towards her hip, first over the fabric then he drew his hand back and slid it right under the skirt. His finger sliding up under the waistband of her underwear and back to her thigh just teasing her a little more. He felt her tens under her touch and the little moans that vibrated in her chest, he smiled into the kiss and ran the hand up her stomach and back down under her underwear. His touch was gentle but his fingers were rough from years of working with his hands. It seemed by the responses of those before, it only intensified the pleasure. He kept his fingers on the surface as he kissed her, waiting for the right moment to explore more. As it got more moist he knew that she was about ready, and of course her pushy moans gave that away as well. He broke from her lips and went right for her neck under her ear. Kissing it gently as his hand moved deeper, his fingers going in, only his first two just to see how she would take it. As he did so, he bit down on her neck gently with his teeth, even uttering a moan of his own. It was a deep guttural growl as his motions got quicker with his fingers, hitting everything they could. The hand that kept him stable balled into a fist as he felt himself starting to get aroused by all of this, her hands in his hair, gripping at him and just begging for more. He began to suck on that spot knowing it would drive her insane with the double whammy he gave her.
After some time his arm began to get tired, and he cramped up as his forearm muscles locked up. He had left a nice size hickey on her skin and it began to turn into a deep red. It was a good thing she wore her hair down that day. He moved his hand to the other side of her, with her smell fresh on his skin. Keeping his two fingers up off of his desk as he rested his hand on its side trying to help it relax and stop cramping. Her hand moved down his tired arm and once it reached his forearm she looked surprised, the muscle was rock hard and it was in no position to flex, nor was he trying to flex it. The look on her face made him smile and chuckle as he leaned down and kissed her cheek. This only had lasted a little over an hour, and he felt like it lasted all day. By now he was damp with sweat and his hair stuck a little from where she had her fingers in it.
The next sound that filled the room was his phone ringing in his pocket. He sighed and dropped his head with a groan. "Forgot I was at work." he chuckled and used his other hand that wasn't covered in Pepper and reached for his phone.
"Yeah?" He asked as he answered it and leaned back up still keeping the two fingers from him, just to keep the evidence from spreading. They still had a cover to maintain, and he wasn't about to mess that up with a smudge on his pants.
"Mr. Stark, is Miss. Potts with you? Her intern, Kayla is done with her presentation and all mentors must be present for them to leave." The woman on the other end said with a hint of bitterness. Common for this woman who always wanted things done on time down to the second.
"Yes, Miss. Potts is with me, she is helping me file a case of Papers in my office in the west wing," He replied and he heard her huff on the other end.
"Mr. Stark" She spat, "That couldn't wait until tomorrow? When the west wing was open?" She hissed at him.
He sighed and shook his head, "I had to get it out of the way, The West wing will be too crowded and too busy for me to do it all in one shot. And I have my own reasons to have Miss Potts helping me. If I wasn't already busy with the slew of intern entries that I have to review I would have left her here to deal with the filing. Besides she is my PA, not the company secretary. She doesn't have to be everywhere at once" He said and folded his arm under the other that was bent holding the phone to his ear. "The girl can only spread herself so thin for this company before we have to fill out more paper work for the asylum records." He chuckled and gave Pepper a wink.
There was silence on the other end for a moment, but Tony could feel the woman trying to burn a hole through him via cell phone.
"Let the interns get back to work, Tell Kayla that Miss Potts will be back shortly to meet her at her desk." He said and went to run a hand through his hair but remembered his fingers.
"Very well" She hissed and the line went dead.
"We'd better get back, Miss Potts" He said her name affectionately and as she got to her feet he wrapped his arm with the clean hand around her and planted another one on her lips. "As much as I would hate for this moment to end" He said softly and went to the bathroom in his office to clean his hands. He didn't bother to shut the door knowing that Pepper had to fix her hair and style it to cover the hickey. He wet his hands after cleaning them and raked them through his hair fixing it in one swipe. He turned to dry his hands when Pepper came in and stood in front of the mirror combing through her hair, twisting the strands so they fell over her ear covering the darkening love mark. But they both took their good old time before heading back to the bustling east wing of the building.
Kayla had been waiting at Pepper's desk for the two to return, especially Tony. Her curiosity got the better of her and she looked on Pepper's desk that held an invite for a company beach party. By the looks of it, it was some sort of crazy rave, with fluorescent colors and globs of paint that decorated the page. She looked around before snatching it up and running to the copy room. She was back before anyone noticed her absence and placed the original copy back on the folders that Tony had left for Pepper with the signatures. Shoving her bootlegged copy down into her folder that was against her busty chest.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next