Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deshy-Alpha (IronMan) [mature content 18+ Rated M]

2 posters

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Go down

Deshy-Alpha (IronMan) [mature content 18+ Rated M] - Page 34 Empty Re: Deshy-Alpha (IronMan) [mature content 18+ Rated M]

Post  Deshychan Fri May 03, 2013 1:13 pm

"Mmm, Potts you know I've always liked this and hey! Look, I bought you dinner before it even happened. Such a good fiance" . She was tempted to nip him when he wiggled his hips in her face, but she couldn't help a laugh. She possibly would have done the same if it were her. "You arn't really you know" She teased him back with a halfhearted chuckle, Punching in on the arm. "This fiance stuff is fun" She crossed her amrs over her chest and just looked at him with a one raised eyebrow. "So it's only fun now I'm your Fiancee?" She huffed a little annoyed, but playful. "And easier than I thought" "AND easier too? Wow Tony, Your an ass sometimes" She sighed as she went back to her food, Sitting on the ground with one leg pulled up to her chest, leaning towards the table as she took the other tray os Sushi rolls. "Come here, pretty girl" She looked over at him with a 'as if' expression and just went back to eating the food, pretending to give him the cold shoulder. He just moved in and wrapped his arm around her though, so she couldn't help the natural and just lean closer to him.
She was so engrossed into her food, munching happily on the Sushi and a little salad, then the odd frie, that she hadn't even felt or noticed the change in his manour and body language, "Pep.. when you said that the accident didn't..you know cause all of that…What are you keeping from me" He caught her a little of gaurd when he spoke. Her hand wavered when she moved to place another forkfull into her mouth, turning then to look at him her mouth a gape. "What..." she asked a little bewildered. "Whatever it is you can tell me," She closed her mouth quickly as she felt herself almost dribble, from it just hanging wide. "I love you unconditionally, and I wanna make sure you're alright" She was frozen in shock, where the hell had all this come from and why did he choose now to pick up on it? So much for a romantic evening; or day. Pretty much frozen solid she never even responded to his touches or the kiss. She knew he was onto something, it was hard for her to hide such things from him, but how the fuck could she tell him they'd never be able to have a family, that the one thing they both had grown to love and want more than anything, she couldn't give that to him. Her blood ran cold.
She stared blankly out the window, now free of the hunger she'd had but minutes from now. Not even feeling the moment anymore, so when he wrapped her up in his large arms, She went rigid and closed her eye's, covering a hand over her face. Why now? "Is it about..not being able to have a family?" Her whole body quivered from his words, a chill ran down her spine and she pushed him away, pushed the food, the drink, everything away and got to her feet, turning her back to him, her hand worrying at her face. "Why did you bring this up? Everything was going well and yet again you ruined it. Why?" she snapped and turned to face him, her nostrils falring as she breathed heavily. "And yes, your right. It is because we can't have a family. Is this what you want? I can't have kids Tony.., I'll never be able to give you that. Do you know how much this kills me to tell you, after everything we've just been through? Is this really what you want?" She trew her arms in the air with frustration, her hands then falling to her hair pulling at her hair as she turned away from him, falling to the end of the couch. "I cant do this." She spoke just barely a whisper, then Taking of the ring and setting it upon the coffee table she up'd and walked away. Only to have him call after her. "what? What more do you want? I can't give you a family, I feel that the ring only happened cause of the possibilites of having a child. well now thats gone. You should find some else that can give you that chance. I cant take seeing the ring and know that it'll ever only just be us two. I cant.. I just..?" She sighed, her eyes filled with tears as she just look at him with the fear of loosing everything. So much for being over it all, now it was all back again, the feeling of being useless, like she was just the pawn of it all. Hugging herself, she pulled her legs up, resting her head on them as she sat there, trying to stop the shaking and feeling like she just wanted to curl into a hole in the ground and never come back out again. So when the hand came to rest upon her shoulder she recoiled away from him. "No.." she called out and just curled into the back of the couch. Only the guy just didn't give up and she soon felt him against her side.
Deshychan
Deshychan

http://viceroybutterfly.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Deshy-Alpha (IronMan) [mature content 18+ Rated M] - Page 34 Empty Re: Deshy-Alpha (IronMan) [mature content 18+ Rated M]

Post  Alpha Female Fri May 03, 2013 10:28 pm

"Why did you bring this up? Everything was going well and yet again you ruined it. Why?" He felt like jack frost punched him in the chest. He never meant to come across like this, he simply just wanted to help her get whatever it was off her chest. "And yes, you're right. It is because we cant have a family. Is this what you want? I cant have kids Tony…I'll never be able to give you that. Do you know how much this kills me to tell you, after everything we've just been through? Is this really want you want" "Pepper, calm down.." He told her seeing her get herself so worked up wasn't good for her. But at least she was getting it all off of her chest. The clank of her ring on the coffee table caught his full attention again, "Pepper--" "What? What more do you want? I cant give you a family, I feel that the ring only happened cause of the possibilities of having a child. Well now that's gone. You should find someone else that can give you that--" "Pepper!" He said in shock and disbelief. "I cant take seeing the ring and know that it'll ever only just be us two. I cant..I just…?" Tony gave her the space for a bit before moving his hand to her shoulder only to have her recoil and yank away from him.
He sighed and stood moving right next to her, knowing she needed the comfort, he could very well see that. Even if she wouldn't openly express or admit it, he could just feel it. Wrapping her up in his arms he held her against him. Despite her squirming and protests he wouldn't let her go. "Pep. Just listen to me for two seconds. Not literally but just listen. The ring didn't happen just because of the chance of having kids with you, it happened because I love you with everything I have..Every fiber in my body. Please believe that. And you know, if it was only you and me, I would be perfectly okay with that. A family to me is..its not about how many kids we have, or don't have. Its just the love and compassion we have for one another. Being there for each other…having each other's back when the other is in trouble. And don't you dare tell me to find someone else. I know I will die trying because there is no one else..but you. I cant live without you Pep. Not waking up with you everyday…or even waking up at all. Please. Don't think I asked you to marry me because of the baby. I asked you to marry me because I love you. And I've always loved you. I would have asked you years ago, but I knew you'd slap me in the face and tell me no. Then ask me if I was drinking." He laid back on the couch with her, still sitting up. "The thought of you walking out kills me. Please don't put me through it." He begged quietly.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sat May 04, 2013 1:13 am

"Pep. Just listen to me for two seconds. Not literally but just listen. The ring didn't happen just because of the chance of having kids with you, it happened because I love you with everything I have..Every fiber in my body. Please believe that. And you know, if it was only you and me, I would be perfectly okay with that. A family to me is..its not about how many kids we have, or don't have. Its just the love and compassion we have for one another. Being there for each other…having each other's back when the other is in trouble. And don't you dare tell me to find someone else. I know I will die trying because there is no one else..but you. I cant live without you Pep. Not waking up with you everyday…or even waking up at all. Please. Don't think I asked you to marry me because of the baby. I asked you to marry me because I love you. And I've always loved you. I would have asked you years ago, but I knew you'd slap me in the face and tell me no. Then ask me if I was drinking." The more he spoke the more it broke her down inside. Pangs rose in her heart and her chest went tight, a single tear slipped from its cage, absenmindedly wiping it away with a gentle sigh. "The thought of you walking out kills me. Please don't put me through it." She wasn't leaving, she couldn't even bring herself to such an act, to walk out on him after everything. yes she'd tried it a few times already, but she was still there at his side. she took in a deep breath and shifted round to face him, pulling his hands into hers as she began playing with his fingers, looking down at them, trying to figure out what to say. "I.. I'm not leaving. I just.." She took in another deep breath and then finally looked him in the eye. "Knowing that we were having a child scared me, dont get me wrong. But the more I thought of it the more it grew on me and now I cant even have that again Tony. And I feel like I'm robbing you of that privalge" she sighed gently and just curled into his side, enjoying the comfort of him, even through the freak out she was having inside her head. "I love you Tony, there's no one else I could ever love as much as you"her heart twitched with the feelings running through her. The kiss to her forehead just made the tears well up in her eyes once more. Feeling weak and suseptible to her emotions now, no matter what they were. She shifted lightly and just tucked her head against his neck. She kind of drifted of into a light sleep, just relaxed so much in his arms, her breathing light as she sat with him, not really noticing it when he move for the ring, only feeling it when he slipped it back onto her finger. Moving slightly she admired the ring on her finger, then reach up to kiss him tenderly. "I love you" She let him pull her down to him as he laid back on the couch. laying just on his side, looking down to him as his lips brushed over her fingers, bringing a soft smile to her face. "Thank you" she spoke so softly, just feeling like she had to thank him for getting her back on track, for not ever giving up on her, for all that she had said and done to him. Her hands trailed to his hips, slipping up under his shirt, Smiling down to him as she held her upper body up of him, then met her lips to his in a rather slow and sensual kiss.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun May 05, 2013 4:09 pm

"I..I'm not leaving. I just.." "Knowing that we were having a child scared me, don't get me wrong. But the more I thought of it the more it grew on me and now I cant even have that again Tony. And I feel like I'm robbing you of that privilege" "Pep, sweetheart you're not robbing me of anything. You're not taking anything away.." He said quietly and continued holding her in his embrace. "I love you Tony, there's no one else I could ever love as much as you" He let out a quiet breath and kissed her forehead, "I love you too, Pepper" He whispered, the truth able to be heard in his voice.
Some silence had passed before he moved, reaching for the ring on the table and taking her hand gingerly in his. Sliding her ring back on with such a gentle motion, it was alien to hands like his; hands that were made to work and perform heavy tasks. And yet here they were, playing out such a delicate, loving action. Holding her hand up as she admired it he smiled, looking down at it too, feeling her shift and seeing her turn towards him, he angled his head around to her with a gentle smile. "I love you", his hand rested on her back as he pulled her down on top of him, "I love you too" his other hand coming around and taking her left one and letting his lips ghost over her fingers. "Thank you" He hummed a response, letting her hand go as it drifted to his hip and he put his hands high on her sides. Moving slowly he looked up and leaned in meeting her lips with a caring and very slowly intensifying kiss.
Tony slowly started falling to the side, and he twisted around so that he lay on his back on the couch with her above him. Not taking the kiss all that much further really, he was taking everything slow, because he himself wasn't all that sure if he was ready. But the more he kissed her, and ran his hands under her shirt, the more comfortable he became, and he could feel the need for her slowly rekindle, like starting a campfire, the flames slowly climbing around the structure. He nipped her bottom lip, testing the waters to see if there was any response. Hearing one made him shift into the next gear, turning their bodies on the side, he tangled his legs in hers, running his hand down her hip as he had her back against the couch, moving his hand on her butt against the cushions of the back. A soft moan escape through his nose, and rumbled in his chest like a distant storm. "I missed this" He breathed and with a quiet grunt he pulled her waist into his and the friction immediately made his jeans feel tight.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Tue May 07, 2013 4:02 pm

Her hands had slipped further up his side, under the shirt the more the kiss went on. Even if it didn't pass much further than just a simple loving kiss, it felt right and amazing, kind of glad he wasn't reacting like normal to this kind of behaviour, for she worried if he'd pounced her she may have just recoiled from him, not quite sure she was even ready for all this just yet. Though a make out session with the one she loved, was nothing she could pass up on so quickly. The more she kissed him and the more his hands wondered over her body, hitting each sense, waking them up with a burning passion. A moan escapeing herlips when he nibbled on her own. A giggle slipped through her lips as he turned them both over, so now he had her pressed into the back of the couch, just enough room there for the both of them, be it a little tight. His hand running over her side just sent her mind crazy. "I missed this" Hearing his moan just made her twitch. a rather sensual one escaped her own as he pulled her hips to his, feeling the bulge in his pants, a sly grin spread across her face. Of course he'd feel this way at some point during their little entourage. It was pretty standard procedure. Though this now made her stomache flutter with a thousand new feelings. Not sure wether they were bad or good. Ignoring it just a little, she pushed at him slightly so he lay less on his side and so she was almost ontop of him again. Pressing her lips to his in a taunting kiss, letting them trail down to his neck, leaving a trail of love bites. "maybe.." she spoke between each kiss as she trailed over his collar bone. "we should"..."take this".."To the bedroom" she smiled as she had made her way back up, staring him down, right into his eyes. meeting his lips with a rather passionate kiss. Only to be flipped over so that now he was laying above her, a childish giggle escaped her lips as she wrapped her arms around his neck holding him close to her as he nipped playfully at her, making her squirm slightly beneath him, only making him nip a little harder and furhter down, pulling her shirt open, making the buttons pop and scatter to the ground. A giggle bubbled in her throat as she tilted her head backwards, just enjoying his little playful side. Usually by now they would have been much deeper into each other, but this was just as pleasurable for her. wrapping her legs around the back of him, linking her ankles just over his buttocks, she pulled him down to her, making their hips smack together, still feeling that bulge, now possibly a little bigger, in his pants, giggling through her teeth she rolled and made them fall of the couch to the ground, landing on her hands and knee's over him as she did so, looking down to him with a cheeky smile. "My turn now" she teased and playfully nipped at him into the air. Sitting down on his hips she rolled the hem of his shirt up, trailing her fingers up his side's, feeling his skin crawl with her soft touch, enjoying the sound of his own giggles rumbling through his chest. She pulled his shirt from his back; with a little help from him of course. Running her hands over his abs and then up towards the reactor, moving down to run her tongue up his centre line as her hands moved down, undoing the button and zipper on his jeans as the other slipped under the hem of his boxers and slowly began 'massaging' him.
Hearing his gentle moans just fueled her own system into an excited state. feeling it as his legs twitched, she knew he was getting pretty close to releasing, at that she picked up the pace and just helped him reach there much sooner. Leaning down to kiss him as she pulled her hand free, her finger running over his hips as she held him down, laying down on his chest as her lips worked against his.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu May 09, 2013 6:13 pm

Tony gripped her arms, no pressure behind his finger tips, feeling her teeth against his skin he had to try his hardest not to buck his hips into her. "Maybe…we should..take this…to the bedroom" "Nuh uh" He tutted looking right in her eyes, still dizzy from the kiss she just gave him. Tony moved so he flipped their bodies over again, now above her. He licked his lips and moved in on her neck and shoulders, peppering her skin in love bites, his body tense and pushing him to satisfy its need. Feeling her squirm only drove him harder, his love nips turned into bites, with each bite he kissed just as tenderly. Then a surge hit him and he moved lower, pulling her blouse apart hearing the buttons scatter on the floor he continued.
His hands instantly finding the mounds on her chest, being gentle with them, especially if her body was still going through some of the changes with the pregnancy, she was still ultra sensitive, in more ways than one, and he could tell by the way she practically clung to him. Grunting when she pulled his hips down to hers, the friction enough to make a growl rumble in his chest like a distant mega-storm, ready to roll in and reek havoc. He latched onto her neck as she rolled them over again, and suddenly there was nothing under his back and before he knew it, he thudded to the floor, his head getting a nice knock on the hardwood floor, making his face twist in a wince but she barely seemed to notice. She just giggled away like it never happened, but the pain was soon forgotten as he stared up at her, "My turn now" He smirked and rolled his eyes as she moved down on him sitting on his waist. His skin twitching hard under her fingers he bit back a quiet groan that turned into a chuckle in frustration more than humor as she was going painfully slow. Sitting up enough to take his shirt off he tossed it blindly away. Enjoying every bit of attention she was giving him.
His breath hitched feeling her hand move under his boxers and run over his length. "Fu--ah" He gasped and rolled his hips up into her hand. He tried gripping at something, but being on a smooth hardwood floor, it was feeble, only driving him crazier, not having anything to release this rush on. He felt his abdomen coil and get hot, moans silently slipping past his lips even through his teeth that were clamped down on his bottom lip. "G-God.." He breathed out and his legs twitched as his lumbar locked feeling his release closing in on him. And as she picked it up he felt the heat drip on his stomach as he throbbed still against himself. His lips finding hers with ease and hunger, his arms winding around her and holding her down against him.
One hand slid down her back and below the waistband of her pants, not wasting too much time as he slipped his hand down below her underwear. His finger slowly teasing the bundle of nerves, feeling her jump more than he anticipated, making a giggle rumble in his chest. "That's right..I forgot how sensitive you've gotten" He chuckled and moved his hand away from the bundle and around it, teasing her some, going down the sides with two fingers before coming back up. "Hmm, pretty wet this time aren't you? Ruined your underwear ya know" He grinned and kissed along her neck as he pushed two fingers inside her, carefully feeling her tense and whine softly. He slowed down and let her get used to him. He felt the fire growing inside him, the one that fed his love for her, the woman above him. The woman above anything and everything in his world, the most important person in his life. His hold around her loosened to something tender and loving, "If i hurt you..tell me" He whispered and slowly curled his fingers against her walls, taking the utmost care with her. Using his legs he put his knees between hers and spread them so her legs spread more and he slowly started pumping his hand against her.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Fri May 10, 2013 10:31 am

She moaned slightly as his hand ran down her spine, lighting up a trail where their skin brushed. She twitched when his hand moved lower, still rather sensitive to all this, each touch he gave her was like a flash of lightening. So when his ahnd moved to her most sensitive region, she pratically jerked away from him, twitching as if someone had shot a thousand bolts of electricity through her body. which only seemed to touch a humour inside of him. Pushing herself up a little with her hands she looked down at him with a slightly unimpressied expression. "That's right..I forgot how sensitive you've gotten" "Not funny" was all she managed as a moan escaped her lips, his hand running down the sides just made her quiver. Her head dropped low, the crown of her head, just brushing shy of his chest. "Hmm, pretty wet this time aren't you? Ruined your underwear ya know" She sighed a little breathlessly "shhutt upp" she breathed, just as he kissed her then his fingers slipped inside her, making her moan indefiantly, though twitched a little, feeling slightly uncomfortable. She stayed tense, not even sure on this, but feeling him stop just made her look up to him, his grip lossening upon her simultaneously. "If i hurt you..tell me" She pecked him with a gentle smile "mmm" was all she managed as he began moving inside of her, using just two fingers and it felt like so much more to her right now. It had been too long since they did anything like this. The one time it was going to happen was when she had the pains and he'd chickened out on her, barely giving her much. It didn't even bother her when he used his own legs to spread hers wider, she just pushed up from him a little, sitting on her hands and knees above him as he worked his; rather amazing, magic on her. She was already feeling it coming, twitching her hips back a little just made him work a little faster on her, but nothing to outrageous, he was still a little skeptical and she couldn't blame him really.
Sweat just built up over her skin the more he went at it, not even stopping on her first release, knowing that she was just so sensitive she wasn't holding out as long as she used to. Her hands began to slip on the floor, the sweat making her loose her grip and she just fell face first onto his chest, her hips dropped too, though he caught at her in time with his other hand. A moan and a heavy sigh escaped her lips at the huge relief from all this pent up hormones. She breathed heavy as she lay ontop of him. Feeling him removing his fingers then wrapped his cleaner arm around her, holding her close to him as he kept his 'hand' away from her. Wiping it unsuspectfully on his shirt, not even bothered by it, then wrapped both arms around her. Holding her up, away from him a little as he spoke. She looked down at him with a glisten in her eye, pretty much in bliss right now. "No.. no you didn't hurt me, its fine.. I just... mmm... It was good" she moaned softly and kissed him with that burning passion, only to have him roll her over and now being the one above her.
She smiled lovingly up to him as he just stared down to her, tracing his fingers as soft as butterfly wings along her jaw, really just trying to avert her mind a little, get her more 'in the game' Not like she wasn't there, she was just feeling way to sensitive that if they went at it like their usual games, she would possibly get turned of by it. So now was his chance to really prove how much he loved her by taking it as slow as he could cope with.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri May 10, 2013 10:07 pm

Tony grunted and caught her before she completely lost it, but it didn't feel like he did much, pulling from her he kept his business hand away from her, searching for his shirt and wiping his hand on it, not even caring. Allowing him to wrap her up in both of his arms, looking up in her eyes he smirked, "Hope I didn't hurt you too much--" "No..no you didn't hurt me, It's fine..I just..mmm…It was good" "Clearly, I haven't seen that look on you in so long" He whispered meeting her lips with his in a passionate and very heated kiss. The feeling bubbling inside him, made him roll their bodies over. "And its so beautiful" He whispered ghosting his fingers along her jaw. "You're still so beautiful though"
Right now, Tony's mind told him not to let himself go wild, no..No it was his chance to show her how much he loved her, showing her the utmost care and tenderness. At a pace that he knew that she liked and made her happy. He didn't want to fail her anymore, not after all of the mistakes he made in his life. Wait. When did his pants come off? And hers? While you were busy thinking I took care of it. Without questioning any longer his hips rolled teasingly down to hers, brushing himself against her already aroused bundle of nerves, pulling a grunt from deep inside him. Still rocking his hips to get her stimulated, the last thing he wanted to do was make her uncomfortable with any of this. Within shorter time than he anticipated his hips found a steady roll, slowly pumping her full of his length. Not even thinking of how much he'd enjoy taking such care and time with her.
"Tony" The voice echoed through the living room. And Tony didn't cease, only moved his lips back to Pepper's to keep her quiet. What on Earth did Rhodey want…and at a time like this no less. "Tony you in here?" Tony broke and looked at Pepper, "Shh, ignore him he'll go away" He whispered before pressing his lips to hers once more in a heated kiss. Now Rhodey has walked in on him more times than either of them cared to admit in the past. So the thought probably never entered the other man's mind. "Tony come on this is important. Jarvis told me you were in here now get out here" Rhodey groaned and Tony huffed against his fiance's lips tearing them to the side still kissing her as he spoke, "What do you want? And stay where you are" He barked before continuing still with his hips. Rhodey pulled a puzzled face and sighed, "Tony, I'm here on orders right now can--" "James! I'm in the middle of something cant it wait?" Tony asked starting to get annoyed and it flowed through and down to his hips making him buck a little harder. And before his lips could catch it, it knocked a moan right out of her lungs. "Are you--Oh my god Tony!" "I warned you don't blame this on me now, Rhodey" Tony snickered and heard Rhodey huff. "Seriously you cant stop for two seconds--" "Have you ever tried to stop for just two seconds? Go be on orders in the other room give me ten minutes" He grumbled and pressed his lips to his lover's neck, feeling his abdomen coil and heat up with the oncoming orgasm.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sun May 12, 2013 9:44 am

Pepper got so caught up with him that she hadn't even realised the both of them were now fully nude, untill she felt him against her, rolling his hips, taunting her libido to no end. It didn't really take much before he was rocking against her, slight gasps escaped from her lips as she arched her back up, her hands gripping at his back, leaving scratches as her hands slipped when he pumped himself against her with a steady pace. He was just making her go crazy for more, but knew that if he picked it up to much, she'd possibly just fold so easily. This was agonizingly slow but so much better. She could feel each trust he made, the friction against her walls as he pushed in and out, hitting the same deep point. Feeling how much he was badly holding back, his abdominals rock hard from using such a pace, knowing how badly he would want to go wild with her, like usual. That was amazing too, but this.. This was different and the first time they had as an engaged couple. It was all in a different light now. she'd agreed to wed him, to spend every lasting mintue with him and this was going to be one of those memories she'd cherrish. Her back arched with each push he gave into her, rolling her hips so he always rubbed agaainst the top of her wall.
"Tony" Hearing that voice didn't even phase her one bit. If people just wanted to walk into the house and not expect this then they had another thing coming. She didn't give a shit anymore if he saw her naked or having sex, it was a natural thing, and everyone did it. She smiled against his lips as they found her's knowing that he was just doing it to keep her quiet, for all she cared right now, Rhodes could stick it, she didn't care if he heard them. "Tony you in here?" She chuckled softly, but barely much to make him feel uncomfortable. "Shh, ignore him he'll go away" She smiled and just shook her head at him just as his lips came back to hers, joing them in a rather passionate embrace. Forgetting about Rhodes in that moment. "Tony come on this is important. Jarvis told me you were in here now get out here" She was finding it a little hard to keep quiet with the way he was moving against her, even the kiss faltered a few times as she moaned so gently, just a quiver on her lip. So when his lips left hers, just moving to the side, she wimpered ever so softly, wrapping her arms tight around him, holding him closer to her as his hips still rolled against her's. "What do you want? And stay where you are" The talking between the two didn't even phase her, but she knew and could feel that she was getting pretty close and that would be a little embarrassing for Rhodes. "Tony, I'm here on orders right now can--" "James! I'm in the middle of something cant it wait?" She loosened her grip on him somewhat, running her nails down his back to hold him just at his love handles as he gave a sudden harder thrust into her, knocking a rather loud moan from her lips, her back arching, his lips finding hers though he was too late for keeping her quiet now, it was out of the bag and she wanted more of that. "Are you--Oh my god Tony!" "I warned you don't blame this on me now, Rhodey" Pepper just smirked and pulled Tony harder into her again, making another moan escape her lips. Mainly just to annoy Rhodes and to hopefully get him to leave. "Seriously you cant stop for two seconds--" "Have you ever tried to stop for just two seconds? Go be on orders in the other room give me ten minutes" Ten minutes? If he thought she would last that much longer he had no idea, she was already feeling the build up of it. She craned her neck out to him as his lips worked at her with the same rhythem to his hips, though it was getting a little annoying with how slow he was going at the stage she was at. Feeling him tense a little she knew he was also at that same area. Wrapping her arms around his neck she sat up a little, pulling her hips into his as he pulled back somewhat, feeling him twitch she knew he was trying to not turn animal on her. She turned her head a little so she could kiss his cheek, as he wrapped an arm around her back, just holding her up from the floor, though still with her ass cheeks on the ground as he had on hand holding him up, knealing over her too as they both work in a syncronised pattern. Grazing her teeth over his lobe she smiled gently, "You can pick up the pace you know...I'm......ooooooh" She moaned as he hit hard making her grip slip then she dug her nails into his sides, just making him growl and grunt as he picked up the pace, using his arm around her to hold her hips up more for him so he had to workless and use more engery against her. With each thrust in she gave a grunt and quite a loud moan, the both possibly forgetting about their 'guest'. They made some noise, the more he worked at her the harder he went, making her grip seem pointless upon him and her hands just fell back to the floor, supporting herself up as her head fell back, his hand on her arse, supporting her up with her legs wrapped around his waist, know knealing, holding onto her with both hands on her hips, pulling her against him as he pushed in, barely pulling out of her much before thrust with a force back into her, the sound of skin smacking skin was pretty much muffled by their moans and groans. she could feel him suddenly get harder and that just made her release hers, though he continued on as she now sat up clinging to him just as he also ejaculated into her. Their naked bodies stuck to each other with the layers of sweat that covered them, her legs dropped slightly from him as he relaxed from knealing falling back onto his legs with her still clung to him, breathing heavy as she kissed his neck a little lazily, she twitched around him from the lasting of her orgasm, relaxing a little more at that and he took it as to pull out, holding onto her, her lips found his as she uncoiled her legs from around him, kissing him with the lasting fire that burned inside her. The kiss lasted some time before he broke it, running his hands through her hair as he smiled, staring her right in the eye's then gave a little peck to her nose, making a smile spread across her face. "Mmm Dont be long, casue I'm going for a shower and your joining me" She kissed him back with a sly grin, pecking him once more as she stood, grabbed her clothes and headed for the bathroom, glancing over her shoulder to him as she went, not even bothering to put clothes on.
Just as she was about to head straight into the shower, she could feel something warm trickle down her leg, looking down she saw the red stain . "Shit!" She exclaimed rather pissed. Her period wasn't due for another few weeks yet, the doctors said it could take a little while before she did start her monthly cycle again after the misscarriage, since her body was in the cool down period, trying to sort the hormones levels and everything out after loosing the baby. She grabbed some tissue and just wiped it away, even though she was heading for a shower, she just wanted to make sure the bleeding wasn't something to worry over. Just as she fushed it, the door opened making her jump a little, turning round sharply, she gave a little smile as he walked in just in his boxers. "That was quick" She smiled, though seeing the expression on his face she new there was something up. She walked over to him and wrapped her arms around him "whats up? not finished yet?" she teased, but was soon cut short by him. "No Tony, you really didn't hurt me, I'm serious, if anything it was... perfect" She smiled gently and gave him a quick peck, but could tell there was more to this. When he mentioned blood, she knew then why he was so worried. "Er.. well..Yeah I did bleed, But dont freak, it's nothing serious... I hope. I think maybe it's because of the miscarriage and all. I'm seriously fine babe. I feel so much more better than i have in a while and thats all because of you" She gave him a sweet smile as she cupped his face, givving him a gentle but loving kiss. "Go sort this 'thing' out with Rhodes, then come join me okay?" She smiled and kissed him again, letting him go. She watched him leave only to get that same sensation back as before, looking down at herself she found more fresh blood slowly leaking from between her legs. Using her hand she wiped at herself, finding more blood than she thought. this is not good She thought to herself and sighed gently, not at all feeling so great about herself anymore. At that she slipped into the large shower cubicle with the already running water, steam filled the little room, though escaping as she opened the door. Just soaking herself as she waited for him, hoping he would join her... unless it was something major.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue May 14, 2013 1:48 pm

"Mmm Don't be long, cause I'm going for a shower and you're joining me" His body jolted a little, from the last bit of orgasm still in him or her offer, he wasn't exactly sure. He leaned down and pecked her before climbing off of her, sitting on his knees as he watched her saunter off. Rhodey now had gone in the next room waiting somewhat patiently for his friend. Tony pulled his boxers on and stood, making his way into the next room.
"Now I'm sure you have a very good reason for interrupting us." Tony said not even bothered by his appearance in front of his friend. But Rhodey's dressed him a few times, so it wasn't like he's not seen it before. "Tony..I know you are on a 'leave' but--" "Rhodey…not..no not now" Tony breathed and ran a hand through his hair. "Tony..Please just get dressed and come back down so we can talk" Rhodey said quietly rubbing the back of his neck, obviously feeling bad that he has to do this. Tony nodded with a sigh and headed upstairs, remembering that Pepper had been waiting for him he made his way to the bathroom first. Not even meaning to walk in on her going to the bathroom. "That was quick" "Yeah, but I gotta go down again" He said quietly, a solemn look on his face mixed with nerves. His hands rested on her arms as she wrapped them around his neck. "Whats up? Not finished yet?" A quick smile flashed over his face, but his expression never changed. He shook his head, "you're okay right? I didn't hurt you down there?" "No Tony, you really didn't hurt me, I'm serious, if anything it was … perfect" He sighed gently and just as he leaned in for a kiss his eyes caught tissues stained with blood in the trashcan, "Pep what--" He motioned to the bin. "Er..well..yeah I did bleed, but don't freak, its nothing serious…I hope. I think maybe it's because of the miscarriage and all." "Pepper" His tone warning. "I'm seriously fine babe. I feel so much more better than I have in a while and that's all because of you." He sighed softly and kissed her back with the same love she gave him. "Go sort this 'thing' out with Rhodes, then come join me okay? He nodded and turned to head back out to pull on his sweatpants and a tanktop, and padded back downstairs.
……
"Why all of a sudden an interest with him? I mean Hammer cant even get a virus off a computer and you're telling me that he tried to hack the air force base?" Tony asked with a huff. "Now that's a little hard for me to believe. Then again, if he did try to hack it, he'd be waving a flag about it. He probably doesn't even encrypt anything.."
"Tony come on, you wont be gone long. You wont even be out of state, we just need you to go down south in San Diego." Rhodey told him. "Its your systems, and they need to ask you about em, don't blame me but they seem to think you were in on it."
"Me?! Why would I hack my own systems on my own government?" Tony barked.
"Look, I don't know just..just go down there, I'll go with you. You know how on edge the government is after the Expo attack. They've already questioned anyone he's come in contact with and--"
"Whatever..Let me just run it by Pepper alright? You know what we were just put through.." Tony grumbled and ran his hand through his hair, licking his lips. Turning his back he headed back upstairs, finding her still in the shower. "Babe..Babe I gotta talk to you" Tony said quietly but just over the running water of the shower. "But first..you alright? Did the bleeding stop?" He asked taking another step into the room. "I wanna make sure you're alright first." He told her a little louder as he grabbed a towel in case she wanted to come out to talk to him. Really hating to have to leave her, but he'd be at least an hour away with the suit, if not twenty minutes. Still however he was having to go away and there was nothing he could do to stay here with her. He stood there and fiddled with the towel in his hands and waited.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Wed May 15, 2013 8:46 am

Pepper soaked herself in the shower for a little while, half expecting him to be back with in good time. though the longer she waited the more she speculated. With a sigh she just continued on with her shower like normal. Staring to feel rather small in such a big shower cubicle. Placing a hand on the wall ifront her she sighed and dropped her head to satring at the floor, allowing the water to just wash over the back of her head, creating a slight waterfall. She stayed like it for a little while, that was until she thought she heard someone come in, though if it was he would have just come into the shower with her. "Babe..Ba......... you" She could barely make out his voice over the running water. "But first...............bleeding stop?" Bleeding.. Yeah, she forgot about that and hadn't even bothered to check if she had stopped or not. She knew instinctively that he was leaving her to go somewhere. shutting of the water, she turned and headed out the shower, not seeming too impressed. "I wanna make sure you're alright first." "I'm fine, just go do whatever it is they want alright?" She huffed as she took the towel from him, wrapping it around herself. She moved over to the mirror, just checking herself out before turning and hoisting herself up onto the counter. "The least you could have done was join me in the shower you know" She sighed, looking down at her legs as she sat there. "You know.." She glanced up to him "I asked on simple thing from you and you cant even do that. Just go and see whoever it is.. " She paused knowing that he'd take the suit. She groaned. "Take the suit and just go, since they seem more important right now" A cold chill ran down her spine at that and hopping of from the counter she grabbed her clothes and walked past him, not even bothering to kiss him or anything and just headed for their bedroom. Seeing Rhodes standing in the seating area, where her and Tony had just been a few moments ago, enjoying something which they hadn't in a long while. "I'm changing the pass code" she stated rather pissed of, before vanishing into the bedroom. The door frame shuddered with the force of her slamming the door shut. Maybe she was acting out a little too much. But she just felt like whenever she got to spend time with him it was always short lived. He was either not in the mood or he wasn't being himself, so having time like they just did was something she wanted to last a while longer than it had. Her hormones where just crazy right now and she wasn't feeling so great about herself.
Pepper just stood in the middle of the room waiting for them to leave, just trying to stop the anger from boiling over, making this much worse than it should be. Though in reality she hoped he'd change his mind and tell them to just suck it and wait til another day since he was spending some well earned time with his lover. She hoped on all hope that he'd stay, but when she heard the door close, something inside her just clicked and she swiped an arm out in frustration, knocking everything off the chest of draws and sending them to the floor crashing. With a loud exsasperated groan she slunk to the floor, with her back pressed against the draws, a handle digging into her back, though in her state of mind she didn't really give a crap. She stayed sat on the ground for what felt like ages, Tony wasn't even back yet and she was slowly beginning to slip into a depressive state. fuck life She thought to herself then got up to go in search of something strong and amber coloured to help her mind to settle.
It took her some time to find a bottle, but she eventually found it in his little 'secret' stash, a place he thought to be hidden and she'd never look. since the accident he'd taken to throwing out all the alcohol in the house, just to make sure neither one of them took a sip out of anger, kinda just like she was now. And he wasn't here to stop her now. Grabbing the bottle she headed out to the balcony; bare in mind she hadn't even gotten dressed yet. Sitting upon the cold stone wall her legs dangled precariously above the twenty foot drop onto a rocky ocean bed; driking from the bottle of scotch. Now who's the fucked up one.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu May 16, 2013 3:27 pm

"I'm fine just go do whatever it is they want alright?" Tony was taken back by her attitude. It wasn't like he had a choice to do this. "the least you could have done was join me in the shower you know" "Pep--" "You know…I asked one simple thing from you and you cant even do that--" "I'm doing the best I can!" he pleaded with her. "I got caught up with it..I just..I cant control what I'm involved in. Not since Iron Man and definitely not since Stark Industries was given to me.." "Take the suit, and just go, since they seem more important right now" He growled and kept his mouth shut, probably the smartest thing he's done. When will Pepper just fucking understand that nothing in his life is more important than her? Watching her as she walked past, he still said nothing except let her go. "I'm changing the pass code." "Oh like I don't have six other fucking houses I can go to? So you're gonna lock me out of my own because your pissed that I'm actually doing something for once? What you wanted? You tell me to do shit then turn around and say that you don't want me to. Whatever. I'll see you when I get home. Oh no waait. You locked me the fuck out already" He told her just before she slammed the door. "Fucking child" He grumbled and headed down the stairs, Having no choice but to wear what he had. Since he was 'locked' out of his room.
Heading down to the shop he almost broke the door from the hinges as he opened it. However he was trying to calm himself down, taking deep breaths and counting to whatever number he had to in his head while the suit assembled around him. But in a last bout of temper that surged through him, he kicked off the landing pad, hard, shaking the equipment in the shop as he thundered off towards San Diego. Radioing into Rhodey, they both were en-route to the air force base.
"Tony..you alright? You seem a little quiet" Rhodey asked with concern and Tony stayed silent, just staring ahead of him, even with the suit on autopilot, he kept his focus on where he was going. "Tony..Bud talk to me--" "What's there to talk about" Tony barked. "Hey, whoa…just asked a question" Rhodey backed off. "Yeah, well I cant even have a fucking day with my Fiance without Iron Man getting in the way" He grumbled mostly to himself. "Fiance? Who--Oh my god..Tony, man I'm sorry If I'd known--" "Save it Rhodey forget it, lets just focus on what we need to do" Tony said quietly before shutting all communications off from him for a while.

Tony came home late that night, expecting the doors to be locked and his passcode changed. But really he just didnt care. All he cared about now was the fact that he was now on watch by the government yet again. If the locks were changed, he'd blow a hole in the wall and walk right in. But he was taken back a little when the launch doors opened for him as he came in and touched down in the shop. He practically kicked the suit off into the robots before walking down off the pad, "Jarv..where is she. Is she here?" He almost feared the answer. The place was so quiet, he could hear it and feel it. If Jarvis told him that she walked out on him, he'd be back in the suit and off to god knows where. He couldnt live in this place any longer if she was gone out of his life. He just couldnt bring himself to do so, all of the memories in this place, all of their moments they shared together? No, he couldn't do it. The man of iron wouldnt be able to bare it.
"Sir, Miss Potts has not moved since you made your departure earlier today. She is on the east balcony, my sensors indicate she is inebriated and I cannot detect clothes."
Well, if that didnt make him feel worse. Without a second thought or the thought that she may not even want to be near him he darted up the stairs from the shop. When he passed the kitchen he saw it in a disarray, cabinets open and things strewn across the floor. He stopped and ran a hand through his hair with a sigh, scratching the back of his head he chewed his lip. "Ya fucked up Stark" He mumbled shaking his head. He walked back out and grabbed a blanket from the back of the couch as he passed it. That was when he saw her there on the balcony and sighed, still as naked as the day she was born with a bottle of something in her hands, practically empty, her hair in a knotted mess and just a total wreck of herself. He'd been pretty horrible to her when he left, he regretted it. But now he was just sour about being taken from her, given no chance to apologize or to tell her how much he loved her. Nothing. He just left it the way he did, and he really wanted to make it right. "Pep..." He draped a blanket over her shoulders even if she fought a little but he sort of used it so she wouldn't lean back and fall; which the fear of that constricted his chest. He knew that she'd eventually just take it, to give her some decency back, he sighed, "Sweetheart, dont..gah" He plopped down on his butt on the wall next to her, a hand behind her to steady herself, and forcefully, almost, hold her straight and running the other over his face. "Don't be so hard on yourself. I was an ass. Actually..more like a jerk off..I'm working on it" He shook his head. "What's worse than that? Well whatever it is, that's what I am." He offered her a quick smile. "Now, you wanna sit on the cold hard wall or you wanna come back in with me and I'll clean you up?" He asked trying to get her to look at him. Seeing as she went to take another drink he stopped her. "If I stopped so are you." He whispered prying the bottle from her hands and just giving it a good hurl off the wall into the rocks below, seeing the redness in her eyes he sighed, she was hammered. He was shocked she was still conscious. "I dont wanna leave you out here alone, not like this. I care about you too much to do that" He admitted. But she hadn't moved. "Alright, well you're not sitting up here alone, and that's final." He shook his head and moved over so he sat closer to her, wrapping his arms gently around her, pulling the blanket around her too in the process and pulled her head down into his lap, his arms were locked but they werent tight, if she decided to be stupid about all of this, he wasn't about to let her destroy herself anymore. The only time he'd ever be forceful with a woman was to save her life from something as stupid as throwing herself off the edge. "I'm sorry..I'm so sorry I left you like I did" He whispered kissing the side of her head. "I was wrong..so freaking wrong."

Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sun May 19, 2013 8:16 pm

The longer the night went on the emptier the bottle became and the more she slowly began to unwind. She didn't even move a single step, not even when the sun set taking the warmth with it. The outside air suddenly becoming icy cold, though when you were under the influence of alcohol, stuff like that just abandoned you. As her head began to feel more heavy she slunked down from sitting upon the wall, to now laying there like a cat basking in the morning sun; apart from there was no sun there and she was laying in her sorrows. All she wanted was normal. And she couldnt even get a taster of that, the one thing taken away from her, the only thing she so desperatly wanted now it was gone. So when he just left her like he did, it really didn't help her at all, it just made her feel so unwanted by everything. Firstly loosing the child and then the Tony thing. Shit just wasn't going right for her at the moment. She'd even tried ringing him to talk to him about this, bit no he'd just gone and cut of his phone line only making her fume more, throwing her own cell at the wall, then downed about half the bottle. She would regret it in the morning... that's if she even survived till then. Her own parents even abonded her. whats the point anymore, no one cares. The world just seems to want you dead. why not help them along, go on jump, it'll just make it so much easier. All this pain and suffering will be gone. Pain what even is that anymore? I feel nothing, but just an empty darkness swollowing me up. Life has no eaning anymore when everything is shrouded in a dark haze. Life is death.
She moved, rather sluggish and unbalanced, to find something sharp, remembering having smashed her phone, though uncertain on why. Her mind just flicking all over the place, never once focusing on just the one thing, apart from how depressed she was feeling and how crap her life was soon becoming. Her future seemed dull to her, all she wanted was to feel something again. Taking the broken piece of plastic from the phones screen she dragged the sharp edge across her palm, making her wince a little. Pain So she could still feel that, but nothing else. Not even life or love, just pain, loneliness, sadness and abandonment. Nothing ment anything to her anymore, not even the ring on her finger, that caught at her eye. She took it off. I don't need this anymore. she thought as she removed it, placing it down upon the wall next to her. he means nothing.
Pepper just laid on the wall, her hand now dried, but the stains were left upon the wall inplaces. Everything was beginning to spin to her, no matter how still she stayed. If you didn'tknow better you'd have thought her dead with how still she was, barely even the movement of her lungs taking in air. Time practically escaped her, light beginning to rise upon the horizon once more, just as his voice entered her mind. "Pep..." why the fuck are you in my head? I thought I blocked you out! She argued with herself, not even realising he was actualy there, having expected him to not come back to her, not after the way he left. Her whole body jerked into regonistion when the softness of a blanket was drapped over her, knocking her back into memory. Rememering how when she was little and how she'd fall asleep in the chair and her parents would wrap her up in a blanket then carry her to bed. Her chest twitched and a tighness rose, almost bringing her to tears. "Sweetheart, dont..gah" Wait? he was back... where was she.. why did she feel so cold "Don't be so hard on yourself. I was an ass. Actually..more like a jerk off..I'm working on it" No, no you weren't, You hadn't meant to hear that, that was for Rhodey!! Her mind screamed at her, just making her head pound. "What's worse than that? Well whatever it is, that's what I am." ..."Now, you wanna sit on the cold hard ground or you wanna come back in with me and I'll clean you up?" Why did he insist on talking so much? If she wasn't answering in the first place. No, she didn't want to go back inside, to face the mess she had made and remember it all happening too. This was not right. Anyways she was happy out here and she'd made the wall warm from laying on it. She went to take a good swig of the lasting amber liquid only to have a hand stop her, trying to take the bottle from her hand. she lost the fight, thought didn't go down easy. "If I stopped so are you." Like hell have you stopped, you never did, even when I couldn't you still drank. "I dont wanna leave you out here alone, not like this. I care about you too much to do that" if you cared then why did you leave? "Alright, well you're not sitting up here alone, and that's final." I'm not exactly alone now am I? She snapped at him in her mind, but was just silent as she laid there staring out at the horizon, wishing it would all just go away. She didn't even fight him when he put her head in his lap, his thigh like a pillow, his touches barely even regonisable to her anymore. Everything was just numb, wether from the cold or the alcohol she wouldn't be able to tell you. "I'm sorry..I'm so sorry I left you like I did" She just sighed, though more sounding like a louder breath. rolling forward a little, pretty much forgetting she was laid on the wall, though his arms kept her from falling, whichc she hadn't even felt go round her. "I was wrong..so freaking wrong." Still she said nothing. Everything was beyond her now, her speech long gone, everything but the darkness around her.
Pepper laid with her head in his lap for sometime before she finally moved, only to sit up, the blanket dropped to the ground behind her, making her shiver and hug her arms around herself. The alcohol was starting to wear off, though she was still pretty out of it. Just everything was now beginning to come back to her. Slipping of from the wall, wobbling as her feet touched ground, her head spinning from being upright now, again. taking the blanket she wrapped herself back up. Her eye's boring into the back of Tony. An she walked over sitting back upon the wall right next to him, not even sure what to do anymore. Did he even want her? Was she even worth having him... How coul she come back after all this. She laid back down, resting her head on his lap, but no feelings came from it, she just did it to maybe make something happen, only she just passed out, the alcohol still strong within her, exhuastion finally taking her over.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon May 20, 2013 9:13 pm

Tony stroked her hair as she drifted off. She was overreacting, really. And he was fed up with it. Maybe not openly but enough to where he wasn't playing around anymore. Once she was asleep..well passed out drunk he looped his arms underneath her and carried her into the house. Laying her down in bed, "Jarv, watch her. No bathtubs the windows stay closed and the balcony is off limits to her." He said softly. It pained him to say it. "Suicide watch" he sighed and the AI complied. "Ignore any command against it from her" "Yes sir. Shall I keep you updated on her condition?" Jarvis inquired. "Please.." He said leaving a bottle of water by the bed and two tylenol. Not trusting her with the whole bottle in this state while a cool rag and bin with a little bit of water in the bottom in case she got sick. He hated not being able to trust her, but she almost died before. It was not happening again.
He leaned down and kissed her forehead, wrapping the covers around her and smoothing her hair back from her face. Going back in the bathroom and finding a brush from her spot in the cabinet below the sink, and he came back to fix her hair up a little. It was a windblown, knotty mess and maybe it would just make her feel a little better that it was one less thing to worry about. Gently finding all of her hair, he ran the brush through it as she lay there, all the way until it was as silky smooth as he remembered. Taking one of her scrunchies he tied it up in a loose bun to keep it off her neck. "Love you" He whispered next to her ear and pecked her cheek before stepping off the bed leaving the brush on his table and shutting the light off.
Making his way out to the balcony again he leaned on the wall, his hand planted on the surface, he cocked a hip and took a deep breath. Calming his head, and his temper that just seemed to boil and bubble relentlessly. It was not his fault that he was taken away from Pepper after that. If the government didn't demand it, he wouldn't have gone and he certainly wouldn't have blown up at her like he did. It was his fault. There was no convincing him differently. How are you gonna fix this? "I don't know what to do" He mumbled and shook his head, letting the air from the ocean wash over him. Antony you have to think of something he heard his mother's voice and his chest got tight. "No I don't. she doesn't understand" He snapped into the air. She's scared my love. She lost her baby, you were taken suddenly from her. She's hurting..she needs you He shook his head as tears burned the back of his eyes. He looked away from the ocean as a gleam caught his eye, seeing the ring on the ground, his anger boiled up again. "Does she ma? Does she need me" He grumbled snatching it up in his hand and shoved it down in his pocket. "whatever" he huffed and sat back on the wall again with his knee up and he rested his cheek on his knee looking out to the ocean.
Sitting there for a while and thinking he was hit with something."Thanks mom" He said quickly and got up heading back inside. Calling his pilots and getting a flight set up. They were getting out of here, dropping off of every radar he could. Even making his pilots swear a secrecy, and he'd handle their cover. They weren't going to a house that was in a big city or one of the 'Wonders of the World' that everyone would hit first. Getting that house stocked for their arrival to stay however long he walked back into the bedroom. Moving with lightning speed as he silently got his and her bags out. Packing everything she would wear or bring with her first. Getting her things set before moving to get his things. Trying to figure hers out took longer than he expected, and took him into the early hours of the morning. Which was the time of their departure, "Pep..sweetheart come on, you have to get up" He told her quietly and tried waking her before she just rolled over with a mumble of something. He sighed and sat on the edge of the bed. "Babe, please. I cant carry you and the bags. Come on, we're leaving"
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Tue May 21, 2013 6:25 am

Pepper was so far gone, that not even the gentle soothing of the brush strokes through her hair woke her. Nothing. Even dreams eluded her. This, She was defiently going to feel in the morning.
"Pep..sweetheart come on, you have to get up" She groaned at hearing his voice, moaning 'just a few more minutes' though barely just audiable as she burried her face into the pilows. She remembered nothing of last night, even thinking it was somehwere around seven in the morning, where as it was reaching more towards the early, early hours. "Babe, please. I cant carry you and the bags. Come on, we're leaving" She paused there in mid sleep, waking up just a fraction more, Bags.. Leaving.. what was going on here? She laid silent for a little while, feeling him perched upon the edge of the bed, still she didn't make a move to wake up. All because she was just contemplating right now. What on earth had gone on last night.. A sigh escaped her lips as she lay there, finally rolling onto her back, sheilding her face from the bright light, groaning as her head pounded. The longer she thought on it, the more that came to her. Remembering how he'd left yelling at her and saying he'd not come home; or something like that anyways. How Rhodes had walked in on them having some private 'time' together, something that hadn't happened for a while, and then he was taken from her, which had just set her off. It all came back to her now, the memory of it all making her hide under the covers with a groan. How could all that have happened.. and how come he was back.. she never remembered him coming home, didn't even think he would, which is what caused her drinking. She didn't even remember getting into bed, but she knew how she had gotten there and now she felt like pure shit for acting like such an idiot. Pulling the covers from her as she felt him turn to move away from her, possibly pissed of with her right about now, she couldn't blame him in all honesty, she was pissed at herself for acting so rash. The thought of him leaving just made her snap to and she took his hand linking her fingers through his, moving to rest her head on his shoulder. "Please dont leave me..." she spoke with a crack in her voice, as her chest tightened, tears burned in the backs of her eye's. She just sat against his back with her head rested upon his shoulder, just living in the moment, until he shifted, but his arms came to rest upon her shoulders, holding her up a little, She looked up to him, her eyes just filled with sorrow. He told her -rather tonelessly- she needed to get dressed; half expecting herself to be fully clothed, she was a little shocked at seeing herself completely nude. Seeing the hurt in his eye's just made her get out of bed, without muttering a word or even a sound. She didn't want to piss him of anymore. No matter how much the room span, She just moved towards the drawers to get herself dressed, though she found herself clutching onto the chest of draws, just waiting for the dizzy spell to vanish and her vision to clear. Once she was clear she pulled on some panties, then some skinny jeans and just found a loose fitted shirt, not even bothering with a bra right now. She turned to face him remembering him saying that they were leaving, not him, but the both of them were going somewhere. "Where we going?" she asked gently, her voice raspy and hoarse from the extent of her alcohol abuse. She hugged her arms close to her, not because she was cold, but because she felt too open and lonely right now, but she wasn't even sure if he'd accept her, he really didn't seem all that happy with her. The tears just fell then and she slipped to the ground, pulling her knee's up to her chest and just hugged them close, letting the tears roll over and fall freely. She was just a complete mess of herself right now. All she wanted was his arms to be around her, to know that he was there when she needed him and no one was going to take him from her. But he'd always have to leave her at some point, which just scared her the most, what if he never did return to her? How would she manage then. Just as she was about to have a full blown breakdown, the arms she so desperately wanted wrapped around her and hers pretty much just clung to him in that instance. Her hands tangled in his top as she buried her face against him, the tears rocked her body for a second, though knowing he still cared for her made her take in a deep breath, centering herself and the tears resided. Pulling back from him she wiped at her face with her hand, though shielded her face from him a little, still feeling rather embarrassed for what she'd done. She sucked in a sharp breath, the air whistled through her teeth as a burning pain shot through her hand. Tearing her away; just a small fraction, from Tony as she pulled up her hand. Seeing the rather clean, but deep cut on her palm just made her shy away from him even more, including herself. Trying to hide inside the clothing upon her own back, nibbling on the hem around the neck of her t-shirt as he gingerly took hold of her hand. For once she let him without putting up a fight, She had to stop doing that, as it just pushed him away from her even more, making him think that she didn't need or want his help. But yet here he was without even a question, helping her when she dissevered it the least.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri May 24, 2013 10:29 pm

"Please don't leave me…" "Angel, I'm not leaving you. Not anymore " He promised her and let her rest her head on his shoulder for a moment before he turned to wrap his arms around her over her shoulders. "As beautiful as you are, in your naked glory, you need to get dressed. A smile may have been on his face, but the pain of the fight and the way he left her..the things he said. He watched her get up, ready to be there at a moment's notice in case she lost her balance.
"Where are we going?" "It's a surprise" He replied just as softly to her. "A good surprise. We're dropping off the radar for a while. Get the time we deserve together" He added and stood from the bed, just as he did though, she went right back to the floor. He sighed and his heart began breaking. He did this, this was his fault that she was so broken and upset. Tony walked over and sat down pulling her into his arms, wrapping her up as if he could stay there forever and protect her from everything that could hurt her, even if it was himself. He felt her tears soak through his dark shirt. "I love you baby" He whispered and kissed the top of her head. Letting her cry it out with him. "I'll always love you" He whispered and rubbed her back softly.
Letting her pull away, he looked down to her hand, and even as she wiped her tears, he could see the scarlet that ran down the side of her hand. "Pepper--" But she pulled away and curled into herself again, "Love.. easy" He said softly and gently took her hand in his, careful of the cut, but he could care less if he got her blood on him. She may think that he didn't care about her, or that he was mad at her, but it was the complete opposite. He loved her, unconditionally and he cared deeply for her. He was proud of her that she didn't put up a fight like she usually did. "Stay here." He said quietly and went to move only she grabbed him, "Hey, easy, I'll be two seconds. Promise" He said and made his way quickly to the bathroom to get a wipe and a wrap for her hand, returning in record time. Leaving the kit out and not even bothering to put it back, they were leaving anyway. Kneeling down in front of her he gently cleaned and dressed her hand. "Now, our plane is ready to leave. I promise you'll love it, now come on" He said softly and wrapped an arm around her to lift her to her feet. "No one knows where we're going but us. Jarvis wont be there, it'll be you and me" He told her quietly and lead her down to the shop to get in the car to take her to the airport.
Upon their arrival to the airport, the cool summer air swept into the car as he opened the door for her, leaving the ground crew to put his car in the hangar and take their bags up into the plane they were soon down the runway into the late night sky. "Pep, hunny, you should sleep" He told her as he walked into the cabin and saw her blankly staring out the window into the stars. The sky starting to get lighter now, but given the time zones they were crossing it seemed to get brighter faster. "We have a long flight" He said squatting down by her seat, running a hand over her head. He really didn't need to talk to her, but he did anyway, so she could hear his voice, make it solid for her that he was there and he wasn't leaving her. "You wanna come lay down with me?" He offered and kissed her cheek. Helping her to her feet, he took her into the sleeping quarters, she didn't have to sleep, he just wanted to hold her and make up for everything he said to her. Nothing could take those words back though, he said them and that was it. He wrapped her up in one of her favorite blankets that smelled the most like him, and only to add to it he wrapped her up in his arms, pulling her up onto his chest. "I didn't mean what I said to you before I left. Please don't hate me for it" He whispered begging her quietly. "I was angry..and just being a jerk." With no answer he just sighed and gave her a soft kiss on the side of her head, pulling himself up off the bed to find something to do in the cabin. She just seemed like she didnt even notice that he was there. And it hurt him, one minute she was telling him not to leave her and clinging for dear life then the next, poof, he was gone to her. Tony fumbled with the waterbottle now in his hands, not even opening it, he just stared right at it. His mind drifting hopelessly back to her. His heart aching in his chest and just sucking the life out of him. Maybe they needed this space, or this trip..he didnt know, but right now he couldn't lose her over something so stupid as his attitude. The thought of losing her at all made him feel sick, he knew he couldnt handle it if it actually happened. But until then he'd be there for her when she needed him. And right now he wasn't exactly sure what to think, maybe it was because he had a thick skull or she just wasnt being clear enough with him, but it felt like he was just a ghost to her and that was it.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Tue May 28, 2013 7:09 pm

Pepper just sat in silence as he looked over her hand. Shrinking back into herself as he did, her eye's focused upon her hand where his fingers held. His touch didn't even do anything for her, in turn making her feel like this was never going to be. Slowly drifting away from him, she snapped up as he moved away from her, grabbing at him as he did so. wanting him to stay at her side, not trusting herself enough to be left alone right now. "Hey, easy, I'll be two seconds. Promise" Her eye's just stared right through him, but she let him go , knowing that it would be better for herself if she did, already feeling blood trickle further down her arm. She didn't even move to wipe it away, just sat in sheer silence a frown covering her features rather than her usual smile. Averting her gaze when he came back and cleaned then wrapped up her hand, kind of knowing that wasn't going to be enough for the deep gash, but said nothing to him, almost feeling like her lips had been glued together. The fight to prise them open not even worth it. "Now, our plane is ready to leave. I promise you'll love it, come on" She let him lift her to her feet,just going along with him, trying to atleast show she was still interested, though how long it would last was another thing. "No one knows where we're going but us. Jarvis wont be there, it'll be you and me" She sighed gently, but just walked - rather slowly, towards the car. Her body moved, but she just wasn't there, her mind just latched onto the fact she'd never be able to have a family, to go through those notions, moving robotically as she made her way into the car. Silent for the whole journey.
Walking up the landing steps with him - as he for once carried the bags, not Happy. Still completely lost inside herself, herbody just gravitated towards her seat,not even knowing of getting there or even sitting down. Or just even anything. Staring out into the morning sky, the sun just rising over the horizon. "Pep, hunny, you should sleep" she continued to just stare out the little port hole window, then slowly turned her head to look at him, her gaze just void of any emotions but fear. Though what she was scared of, was just herself. she just stared at him with the same blank expression. "We have a long flight" Her gaze followed him as he grouched down to her level -almost. Leaning into his hand as it ran over her face; or well, she wanted to,so desperatly to feel those feelings again. But nothing was even responding to her, she was just infact a robot, but what a perfect guy to have. If she ever broke down, he could fix her. "You wanna come lay down with me?" did he really have to ask her that? That right there,when  he kissed her. She felt a silent flutter inside her, but so small she pretty muched missed it, thinking it was just something else altogether. For she didn't feel anything no more.
Letting him guide her to the bedroom, she moved with a stiffness to her, almost like she found it difficult to just move. When he wrapped her up in her favourite blanket she just went ridgid, this wasn't meant to be making her feel worse! All she wanted was to have a simple life, though that just never happened did it? One simple thing, that started out as an issue to her, only to be ripped from her coreand then to be crushed even more so, by being told that it was pretty much possible she'd never be able to carry a baby full term. Her chest went tight a single tear straying from its homing birth. no,not now, just.. breathe... she took in a deep breath almost sounding like a sigh. "I didn't mean what I said to you before I left. Please don't hate me for it" Hate him! How in..how could.. No, she didn't hate him. Yes she had gotten a little pissed off,but that had nothing to do with him, okay maybe a little, but really she hadn't just done this over what he'd said. "I was angry..and just being a jerk." Shit happens dont worry about it. She tried to speak, but still nothing even happened, her body just slowly closing down on her.
Just as she was starting to feel a little less awkward and uncomfortable upon him, he was gone from her, leaving her to just lay upon the bed, in which she didn't really want in the first place. Now she just boiled over again. Sitting up she just stared at him from across the room, pushing the blanket way from herself, the memories of it something of too good to be spoiled by this, though knowing him, he'd see it as her just brushing of his help. which she wasn't doing in anyway. And now him leaving her side just set her of again. Not even thinking her heart could break anymore,but that just made it break into another million peices, now practically dust inside her chest - which was also tight from all this. Her breathing went ragged then and her hands just balled into fists, clenching then unclenching until she just fumed, ripping the bandage from her hand, the dried blood that stuck to the bandage just ripped her gash back open. even if it was still seeping blood, now it just streamed down her hand, clendhing her fist she pulled her knee's to her chest, turning her head the other way, chewing on the thumb upon her better hand as she just held it upon her knee's, blood slowly running down her legs. She just didn't even care anymore, the constant twangs in her heart to much for her to bare, feeling like she just wanted all this to be over with.
She had forgot he was still in the room, or well even that they were on a plane, pretty much just going in one ear and out the other. Nothing stuck inside that black hole of a mind. So when he touched her she recoiled like a flash, jumping out of her own skin at the same time, just adding more to it than needed. She shook at the other end of the bed, curled into herself, rocking a little as she sat on her butt, knee's pulled up to her chest,  again. leaving the few blood stains from whence she touched the bed sheets, not even knowing she was bleeding so much.

A slight whimpered escaped from her mouth as the redhaired sat shaking uncontrollably upon the bed, sheets bunched up in her hand as she clung to it, lamost like she was clinging on for life; of the life she so just didn't want anymore. How could it all just turn to smitherins so quickly, just from one measly little detail. Now all of her little issues arrised. The fact she hated all his suits, the way he'd drop everything to run of and save others, before even helping himself or asking her how she felt about it all. When would he wake up and realise he was slowly loosing her to the god dammed suits. 
A sudden intake of breath hissed through her lips when he face was grabbed up rather roughly, but with a kindness behind it. Closing her eyes she turned her gaze away from him, Salted water droplets slowly crept from the corners of her eyes, making their way, rollling down her cheeks. In that moment her whole tensed, stiff body relaxed, a sigh escaped her lips and her hand came up to rest upon his arm.  The longer his hand rested on her face the more she broke down and finally was coming back into her own core. She sturggled for air as the tears rolled and her chest was tight, but she managed to kneel up and wrap herself up into him. Having let herself go and feel all these pent up emotions she'd so hidden within her. The sting in her palm only brought back herattention, slipping back onto her feet upon the bed, her green, blue orbs were pulled down to the palm of her left hand. The tightness inside her chest just tightened more so, making her eyes clamp shut. How could this all have happened. She didn't remember anything. 
The slight turbulence of the plane made her gasp almost inconceivably. Her eyes flung wide open, finally looking at Tony for once and not through him. Her frame began to shake, uncontrolably, as the alcohol was wearing of, now left with the weakness of everything that had happened. Her whole core turned to ice, the shivering not helping her one bit.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:03 pm

Tony just stared at her, without reallysaying much. he knew from just staring into her eye's,even if they were shut for the most part. She was starting to crumble. So when her hand came to rest upon his lower arm, he cocked just a small part of a smile. So tiny it'd just show as a quiver. He felt it as her torso went limp, not enoughto make her turn like jelly, but enough that he felt her sudden let go, of whatever it was she was so caught up in.
The whole plane ride, sofar, he could tell she hadn't all been there, eye's still glazed over and they way she had reacted when he'd tried his dammed hardest to get her to relax. Only thus making it worse. So now, when she had finally relaxed, he did too. As much as it pained him to admit defeat, he would over and over to her, for the rest of his life, however short that may be.
"Pep, Hun just hold tight. I'll be right back" She spoke gently kissing her softly on top her head, before slipping away. He made haste for a first aid kit, knowing that therewere now pretty decent ones aboard his planes, especially done for times just like this. Though usually it would be the other way round. He headed back to the love of his life,not wanting to leave her alone for too long, incase she got any other ideas, even if she had no recolection of her little mishaps. One could not be to careful.
Slipping onto the bed, he pulled her legs over his lap, then gingerly took her injured palm upoon his own. Looking up from under his lashes at her, he gave a sorrowful expression. "Babe, this might hurt and I'm sorry for the pain I'm about to cause you and have caused you in the past" he bit down, not overly hard, but enough, onto his lip as he flattened out her palm, being as careful as he could, but didn't really enjoy having to make her go through this, especially now she wasn't under the influences anymore. So each time she sucked in abreath he flinched, teeth biting deeper into his soft tissue of his mouth. he cleaned her up and then sprayed on a little numbing gel, hopeing it might just take the edge off somewhat, then he began on stitching the cut, all without looking at her once, not wanting to see that pained expression that had situated her face for the past few weeks now, anymore. He felt like such a jackass for not seeing this before now, he just assume she was doing better, never once had he even thought of asking how she was doing. His heart was just used to being torn to peices by now, it made him so numb to such extremities, which in turn had a backlash. At least he could still save this, turn it around and make it all better again. He finished the job with bandaging her arm once more, then gently lifted her onto his lap, tucking her head against his chest, wrapped his arms around her and just held her close to him. "I'll make it right, I promise" he spoke with a hitchin his throat, almost a whisper, as he rested his check against thetop of her forehead, tears threatened to fall. "I promise" his voice cracked and the tears began to slowly trickle free of their cage.
"I love you" he sniffled as he gently rocked her in his arms, bis lips pressing to her head, he left them there as the tears fell fewer and more often, "Nothing will change that" His voice barely a whisper.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:03 pm

When Tony came back in, he had his mind set on getting Pepper better. His mind had been cleared of all of his prejudices and biases about what happened, her attitude, all of that was wiped clean. She may not have been his wife yet, but he treated her like the queen she deserved. Tony sat on the bed with her once more and looked at her, firmly taking her face in his hands, but the care flowed through his fingertips. "Babe, please.." However, she turned away from him and he saw the tears rolled down her cheeks. He sighed and let her be, but never left her side.
The flight was longer than he originally thought it would be, well it felt like it did. Walking in on Pepper again like she had just been through hell and back. Wrapping up her hand again and staying with her the entire time, not even bother to get up until they landed, managing to get her to drink and have a couple crumbs of a cereal bar they shared. Of course, Tony left enough for her, he picked at it like a bird just as much as she did, in hopes that she'd eat more. He looked out the window and saw the blue skies as they came in for their landing. Looking below he saw the crystal clear blue water of the Caribbean, he could almost feel the color reflect in his brown irises. "Hey honey" He said quietly and looked over at her. "look outside" He whispered, walking over to gently lift her to her feet and take her over to the window nearby.

--Lets see how i can be pepper and not fail epically--

His voice in her head was like echoes underwater, nothing made sense, and it barely registered as words. But somewhere deep inside her there was a sense of comfort. Maybe not right away, or anything to shake a stick at, but it was enough for her to lift her head from her knees and watch as he looked down upon her. Anyone else would have seen such a tall..intimidating stance as a threat, not her. No, this was the man she was going to marry, the man she loved more than anything in this world. Taking the hand extended to her she stood, as it left her palm and moved around her waist. Everything feeling numb to her, until she looked down at the ocean water below. The color reflecting the hue of her eyes, inflicting some sort of life in her and Tony could see the life light up in her eyes again. Even if it was just a flick of her eye lids, he watched her that closely and with a soft smile creeping and flickering on his lips.
Pepper's eyes flicked over to Tony and drifted lower as her head rested down on his shoulder, digging her face softly into his neck. Letting the full comfort start to sink in as his arms wound around her. "Thank you, Tony" She whispered into his neck and closed her eyes.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:59 pm

Even if he had numbed her hand somewhat, it still burned. Her body weak from whatever had gone on the night before.. or was it last night. She had no idea what day it even where. All she knew was, she had way to much to drink and injured herself in the process. Or had Tony hurt her..? No, No. Of course he wouldn't hurt her. Something had happened and she had no idea what.
Her breath whistled between her teeth as she sucked in a sharp lungful of air. Trying her darned hardest not to make this worse for him. The silence between them, louder than words. Her thumb twitched a few times as he worked upon stitching her hand. trying her darned hardest not to just ball her hand into a fist and make this a lot worse for the both of them. Most likely turning into another argument. It had happened a lot between them since the little accident, since her.. She mentally shook that thought from her head, not wanting to even tread single toe on that subject. Like he said. She had to try and forget the past, let it be just the past and not effect her present. But see it as a mistake, a simple tiny mark on her enormous tapestry, still yet to be un-folded.
When he gently pulled her into his lap, she let it be, curling instinctively up to his side.The red head managed to finally drift of into a light sleeping state. Only to be awoke by him. "Hey honey" She rubbed at her eyes as she stirred, stifling a yawn. "look outside" raising just her head she attempted to look out, only her eye's fell upon him as he moved over to lift her from the bed, her eyes locked with his the whole time. She loved him. Was madly and deeply in love with The Antony Edward Stark. She knew this from just watching him, from the way her chest got tight when she saw his face. The way it raced each time he was in her close vicinity. His touches like a live wire shot right through her core. Yet here, none of that was present, only the lingering sensation wavered upon the horizon, just a small taster of what use to be. She moved stiffly as he led her to the window. Not because she was uncomfortable around him, but because her body was exhausted, stiff from having not moved her limbs in such a long time, time she had no clue of. two days? Three perhaps.. ? No, her body just weak from however little sleep she had acquired.
Everything still happened like she was underwater, or lying in that bath tub full of water once more. She picked nervously at her dry lips, a sign she was slowly getting dehydrated. Looking over to him with a nervous deposition. But luckily he didn't seem to notice her little slip, or maybe he chose to ignore it. To see past her tiny flaws. When he orbs caught at the crystal blue waters below, a part of her seemed to unwind and slowly she relaxed. Feeling more and more within herself again.  Sensing his arms around her, she fully took it all in. Finally, her head came to rest upon his shoulder, wrapping an arm across his front and she let out a breath of relief, no matter how small it may have been. She felt better just being in his arms. "Thank you, Tony" her voice was soft and a little rough from the lack of fluids, or rather water, a lubricant.
She could feel herself begin to fall asleep in his arms, almost like the old times. Though stood instead of being in bed. A part of her smiled on the inside, just shown as a twitch upon the outer. But it made something change, a good change at that too. The Plane shook with tiny vibrations as the engines powered and changed to make the decent. She had no idea where this was going, but all she knew and cared about was the person she was with. They needed to get away from society, to figure themselves out before making a return. She clung to him, not tightly, or for support, but more the fact she knew he was there and she just wanted to stay in his arms forever.
She gasped a little and flinched when the Plane touched down, still jumpy after her little mishap. Her body remembered even if she forgot. Burying her head into his shoulder, a slight whimper escaped her lips. Not even ready for what was about to hit her. Or more just the fact she had no idea what to expect, except the fact they were going somewhere tropical with the way the ocean had looked. "Where.." she gulped past the lump in her throat. "Where are we?" she asked as she gingerly pulled up to look him deep into dark brown pools.

The suddenness of the harsh sunlight caused Pepper to shield her face, still trying to get over her hangover, it made the pounding in her skull worse. How much had she drunk to feel so terrible. Usually she was good at limits. Though when times are rough, Limits begin to vanish from your mind leaving you in your capable, but rather misjudged, hands.
A soft, petite appendage fell into the palm of his hand, Even if she wasn't all that pleased with him, or rather the fact she hated herself right now. The guy was her safe heaven. Just placing her own hand into his made it all the more bearable for her.
Trust.
The biggest and most main part of a relationship. Without trust one could not process true love. It may not seem like it much right now, but that was sure the way she felt about him. Even if she had no idea herself. The small things, Actions, they all proved that one small word.
Everything happened so fast then, or maybe her brain was just catching up with her, for it felt like everything went into fast motion, and she wasn't moving anywhere.
Perhaps she'd fallen asleep or maybe she'd just blacked out for a while, but they were soon arriving at one of the other many Mansions Tony so happened to own. Maybe, Just maybe this was all she needed to get herself right again, To fix the issues she been holding up inside.

They both were due for a vacation, especially with everything that had happened, to the pair so far. Hopefully the press wouldn't click on and follow them. That was the least of their worries right now.
The flaming haired beauty leaned, sleepily on the dark haired God as he opened the door for them both. Smiling down to the Red head as she was falling asleep on her feet. It was almost like she hadn't received any sleep for a long time. Or it was the fact she had overslept and thus just made herself somewhat more tired than before. He swept her of her legs, Quite literally and just carried her into the house, as she happily lay in his arms, one arm laid upon his chest while the other wrapped around behind him, clutching upon his opposite side. She sighed contently, even the slight hint of a smile pulling at her lips. If anyone could make her better. It was definitely him. She only had him, And He.. well he pretty much only had Her.
Whence he placed her upon the couch, a groan escaped her lips. The lights now too bright for her head to handle. Not only was the hangover still lingering, but she sure as hell was getting a unwanted migraine. "Tone.. I.. Pain killers. did you bring any?" Pepper asked through the pounding in her head, pressing her two index fingers to her temple, her head hung low, body slouched over.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:29 pm

When Tony laid her down on the couch, he nodded at her question, "I did." He said quietly as he stood back up, but not before placing a feather light kiss to her forehead. "I'll be right back with them" he promised her. Sharing a glance over his shoulder before disappearing to the bathroom, finding the Ibuprofen, and snatching a bottle of water from the fridge. The house stocked for them before they arrived, Tony was one to plan ahead, more often than not. Which for some, could be hard to digest. But he did.
Kneeling next to the couch, he also brought back a cold pack, wrapped in a towel. "Pep," He murmured softly and gently rubbed her hand with the cool bottle. "Jarvis, close the blinds" He called out and the panels began moving to cover the large windows and sliding glass door that let most of the light into the room.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:47 am

The redhead slowly glanced up upon the sound of her name., Though it just made the pounding in her head worse. The coolness of the bottle on her hand, felt good, having not even realized how warm a temperature her body was running. The guy was being too good towards her, she felt like she wasn't worth all what he did for her, after all, she had caused this, made it all happen. Maybe he should just leave her to suffer, maybe she would learn a lesson from it. "Tony" her voice was meek, just a gentle whisper in the darkness. "I.." Her throat close up, causing her words to croak out. "I'm sorry" she reached out and took his face in her good hand. "You deserve better than me, I've messed everything up. Destroyed what we could of had. It's all I ever seem to do. I've messed up big time and you should just leave. Leave me here. Your too good for your own well being. I've ruined everything just like always." She moved towards the edge of the couch. Perching there almost falling off, just so she was at better level with him. "The one thing I know, is i never lied to you. I love you with all my life."
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:39 am

He felt a smile try to twitch at his lips and he arched a brow. "Look, already you're talking crazy and I havent even given you these" He dismissed and held up the two capsules in his hand. "Pep, we both have done each other wrong. But I do love you..No matter what," He promised her, leaning in and kissing her forehead softly, shocked at how hot she was. Bringing the cool ice pack around, he rested it on her head.
"Now, relax, and rest and we'll enjoy the rest of our vacation, hm?" He smiled and held out the medication to her. "And stop with all this crazy talk" He smirked.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:50 pm

Just the pure darkness of the room was already helping her to relax. So when he showed a hint of a smirk, it brought one to her own face. She may have felt like shit, like everything was her fault. But at the same time she just wanted to be one with him again. The loss had set her back. Though now it was time to enjoy every minute of her life, with him. "Am not" her voice almost came cheeky and childish. If she had been in the mood , the redhead would have blown a raspberry towards him. However she just took the pills and knocked them back. The sooner she was back the sooner they could have a little fun. And now she wouldn't give him any stick when he had a hangover. Especially if it made you feel this bad, in fact she was dumbfounded at how he passed them off so well.
She laid back into the couch, knowing that the bedroom would be a better choice right now, she just didn't have the effort to move there. "Nope, it's all my fault. It always has been. I always mess everything up" She looked at him with a sheepish, sorrowful glance. The woman was right, she had royally fucked up this time. No matter how much he denied it, it was true.
Grabbing, rather weak and feebly, at his hand, she attempted to pull him to the couch with her. "If I'm going to sleep, your not leaving my side" she smirked rather cocky towards him. The woman was not letting him go that easy. Though he wouldn't go far, she knew that much, he just helped her to relax more when he was at her side and within more than arms reach.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:09 pm

Tony chuckled and held her hand, kissing the back of it before raising to his feet, to carefully situate himself underneath her. "Come on, lets both take a nap, hm? The day's kinda over anyway" He said softly, trying not to jostle her around too much as he laid with her. "I'll be right here, just get some sleep" He murmured against her shoulder.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next