Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make A Wish, Aiyonna. ((BME!))

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Make A Wish, Aiyonna. ((BME!)) Empty Make A Wish, Aiyonna. ((BME!))

Post  Black Thorns Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:16 pm

I thought of a new RP, you wanna play it?
So, basically...

The wind blew, chilling as fall wind was, through the forced open window. The latch had broken off, and the panes swung freely with the gusts of circulating air. I shivered, though not from the cold. A large, ornate clock told the time, 2:34 AM. Time meant nothing to me right now; it could be midday and I'd still feel like this. Betrayed. Disgusted. Fearful. Depressed. I pulled my blankets tighter around myself, though they still smelled of him. Such scents brought the fresh memories even more to life, and I squeezed my body and my eyes tight against the memory, though it surfaced ever the same. My now tattered clothes ruffled, and my newly tangled hair blew precariously about my pillow. A beat of sweat welled up on my forehead, falling down softly. The window creaked, and I shot up with a bolt, my heart pounding and my eyes wide and searching. What I landed on was a girl, no older than myself, looking back at me. Her eyes were a deep, forest green, her hair black and interlaced with silver. Me. She was wearing my very same clothing, only it was clean and neat.
"You can change this, you know," she said, "It doesn't have to be this way." Her hand took mine, gentle and warm. Oh, so warm... Just like he was...
"You need to say something very specific for this to work," she said. I nodded, and she continued, "You need to say, 'I wish to go back to the day before my birthday of this year, with no knowledge of what had happened to me this day.'"
I didn't catch her last part, but repeated her first, "I wish to go back to the day before my birthday of this year."
Her eyes widened as I didn't finish. "No, wait!" she exclaimed, "You have to say the rest, or-" didn't hear the rest as a wild gust of air picked me up, throwing me across the room and into blackness.
When I woke up, I found myself on the edge of my bed. My calendar read that it was, indeed, the day before my birthday. However, I still remembered what had happened the day... After, I guess.
It worked, with what I wished for. I still knew what he was capable of...

Another "what if" RP. Smile

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Make A Wish, Aiyonna. ((BME!)) Empty Re: Make A Wish, Aiyonna. ((BME!))

Post  The BME Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:45 pm

[[Ooh.. you know I can't resist xD]] [[Even though my fingers are so cold, they're stiff and I can barely text xD]]
[[Oh, that'd be such a terrible thing to live with, knowing what Acheron would have done... xD]]
[[You start, mon chere? XD]]
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:42 pm

((XD, Let's start them out... maybe it's an early birthday party. Yeeeaah.))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:18 pm

[[Okay! XD]]
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:35 pm

The doorbell rang as Acheron waited outside. Normally, he would just come in through the window, but he was carrying a rather large gift that would be very difficult to carry upstairs. Behind him stood a few other poeple; they were having an early birthday party. There were three girls and two guys, each carrying a gift of their own. Acheron's was wrapped in a shimmering black, swirled with a silver pattern. A velvet purple bow sat ontop of it.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:47 pm

I, who had been setting one of the numerous Ipods in the house to some more 'fitting' music, had been right by the speakers when the doorbell rang. I gasped loudly and jumped back, toppling over onto the black and stainless steel coffee table. "Ow," I said beneath my breath, pulling myself off the floor and walking down the steps to the door. Aiden had beaten me to it, and was greeting everyone and ushering them inside. I, ho had completely forgotten that it was my birthday, stared, blinking. That's when it hit me, and I felt like quite a blonde.
I walked down the stairs, the rest of them, anyways, and welcomed them all, walking over to Acheron last. I kissed his cheek softly, still holding the back of my head, that was still throbbing from my fall.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:04 pm

Acheron's eyebrows furrowed after he set his gift down amongst the sea of presents. He had noticed her hand held to the back of her head- obvviously hurting.
"What happened to you, my love?" he asked, his fingers brushing the tender skin along the back of her head. She was acting a little strange; to him, at least. She seemed almost reluctant to kiss him, and greeted him last; it was usually the complete opposite.
"Are you feeling quite all right?"

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:14 pm

I raised my eyebrows.
"Well, I-um-freaked out when I heard the doorbell and fell backwards onto a metal table... Doesn't feel too good," I said, not answering his second question.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:21 pm

"Be careful," he replied, not noticing how she didn't answer his second question. He smiled at her, then, kissing her on either cheek.
"Happy birthday," he murmrued.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:30 pm

I rolled my eyes.
"As much as it may seem, I do not 'try' to get myself into pain and trouble," I said with a humorless chuckle.
I smiled.
"Thank you, l'amour," I said.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:35 pm

Something was most definately wrong with her. Acheron didn't push it, instead leaving their conversation at that. Her iPod played throughout the house, switching up any genre it found. As he listened, a slow song came on.
"Would you like to dance?" he asked.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:43 pm

[[Hm.. shall we make it just Aiyonna and Acheron...? It might be slightly awkward to dance in front of five other people xP Aiden could be in another room...?]]
[[Oh- The only reason Aiyo isn't exactly terrified is that she knows she won't break up with him and make him... mad. XP]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:50 pm

((Cool, cool. Um... also with the whole terrified thing, you see, it pretty much JUST happened- as in, about literally a few hours ago. She's still got the supersharp memories, so... Not scared, necesarily, but awkward most certainly. Uncomfortable. AmIright?))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:58 pm

[[Okay xP And yeah, certainly uncomfortable... xP]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:00 pm

((Your turn, dearie. Smile))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:11 pm

[[Woops! Forgot! Sorry xP]]

I smiled softly.
"You know I can't dance," I teased softly.

[[Actually, she can xD She just doesn't like dancing in front of people xP If he is like her stalker or something, and he has seen her do it sometime that she didn't know he was there xP]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:17 pm

((He is kinda stalker-like, XD))

"I'l lead you. Stand on my feet," he said, taking her hands gently in his.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:24 pm

[[Shocking! -Sarcasm- XD]]

I smiled softly.
"We can try then. Though I cannot guarantee anything," I teased softly.

Last edited by The BME on Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:19 pm

Acheron took her hands in his gently, guiding her feet ontop of his. The music was soft as he began be letting her stand while he quided her through a simple waltz, gliding across the floor.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:14 pm

I smiled softly.
"I don't suppose you learned this at a 'young age' like your powers," I teased softly.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:24 pm

((You have a thing for the adjective "softly", XD.))

"No, I took lessons a few years ago," he said, shifting into a slightly more complex waltz, whirling through the open floor.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:32 pm

[[Holy crap I do! XD Sorry! It took a while to type that [cellphone was acting up xP[[ and I forgot that I used that twice xD]]

I raised my eyebrows slightly.
"I can't imagine how... akward something like that would be."

The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:48 pm

((I think we lost plot somewhere... Hm, Aiyo scaredish, discomfort...))

"To tell the truth, it was rather enjoyable," he said, as the song switched over. It was still a nice slow song, though more... modernized. He hummed softly with it.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:21 pm

[[Well, 1. She's hiding it. 2. I am keeping it tame xP]]

I tilted my head slightly.
"You also carry a much different point of view on... things than myself."

The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:10 pm

((Finally am on! Just got back from Thanksgiving. Smile))
((Ah, okay then... Maybe she needs some alone time soon. Poor Aiyonna! *hugs Mayo Aiyo*))

Acheron smiled slightly.
"That is true, but there were people of many different levels there. There were a select number that I did believe may have two left feet, but they did learn in time. Everbody within that vicinity had much fun; nobody scorned those whom were not good at it, and admired those who were," he replied. The song died, and he released Aiyonna from his grasp. He kissed her on the cheek before stepping away.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next