Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make A Wish, Aiyonna. ((BME!))

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Make A Wish, Aiyonna. ((BME!)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Make A Wish, Aiyonna. ((BME!))

Post  Black Thorns Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:18 pm

((Okay... AND HOW DO YOU DO THAT!? I wanna do that... XD))

"I have not, my love," he said, leading her through the trees, "as this is a surprise for you. Please, simply enjoy and do not inquire too much." He stepped over a fallen branch, ducked under an overhanging one.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Make A Wish, Aiyonna. ((BME!)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Make A Wish, Aiyonna. ((BME!))

Post  The BME Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:43 pm

[[When you post a reply, there's all these buttons underneath the 'Post title' box. Go all the way across, past the 2 blue 'A's, the colour palette, and there's a button that says 'Others'. Experiment with those =)]]

I raised my eyebrows.
"Don't inquire? That is near imposs-Ow!" I said, tripping over the fallen log, which caused me to slam my head into the overhanging branch. I pulled myself off the ground, rolling my eyes at my being a complete klutz, then arose and continued, laughing quietly.
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:56 pm

((Pwhahaha, I'm doing my entire RP post with these.))
[wow]((What IS this?))[/wow]
Spoiler:
Acheron chuckled quietly at Aiyonna's clumsyness, before deciding to carry her the rest of the way. He bent and picked her up, bridal-style, continuing down the path.
"If I left you be, love, we would take hours to get there," he teased.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:00 pm

[[It takes like 5 minutes to read it xD]]

[[SUCH a spoiler -Rolls eyes- xD]]

"True, true. Hey, at least I'm not in stilettos," I said teasingly.

The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:19 pm

((XD))
((Shhh... Don't tell Aiyo [Hates-Acheron-Aiyo, that is. He loves her all. The. Time. I think she does, too, but she doesn't want to, so she converts it to disgust/hate/fear...]))
"Ah, that would be much worse," he said, setting her down as they arrived. They were in a clearing, a river running through it.
"Happy birthday," he said.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:31 pm

[[Yeah... she doesn't want to forgive him, because I guess she told him at one time what she was most afraid of, and that was it xP]]

I looked around as he set me on my feet, taking in everything.
"Wow... How did you find this?" I asked, wide eyed, as I still looked around.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:59 pm

[[Gottsa go to bed! =/ Byes!! -Oh! Next time you talk to Dreameh... do you think you could 'remind' her to post on the ST one?]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:23 pm

"I was wandering," Acheron replied, daring not to step inside the clearing, "resulting in the discovery of this area. It's yours," he said, gesturing to it, "Yours and yours alone. A haven, of sorts. Should you so grant me the pleasure of joining you here, I would accept, but narry should I carry on to visit this area. Only with your permission shall I enter," he finished.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:28 pm

I rolled my eyes sarcastically at his lecture using outdated vocabulary; something we both shared in common, though I dropped the habit more often than he.
"You know I'm going to say that it's fine, that you can come here anytime you want," I teased, taking his hand and dragging him inside with me.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:34 pm

((Heeeey... doeseth youeth haveth theth storyeth??))

Acheron followed after, seating himself on the soft grass.
"Happy birthday, love," he said.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:42 pm

[[-Fidgets nervously- Noo... xD I am actually... -coughcough-working on a much, much longer version... but it won't turn out good -_- I need practice writing from a guy's point of view; I suck when I write about the guys in Aiyo's story!!!!! They're all sweet/girly/back-offy xD]]

I sat opposite of him, crossing my legs.
"Je vous remercie," I said, sincerely, and quietly.

[[Gotta go!!! ?Be back in a min! On my phone the whole time though xD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:52 pm

"Vous êtes tout à fait bienvenue," he replied, reaching for her hand. He stroked the back of it with his thumb gently.

((Cue... Flinching away! XD))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:02 pm

[[I ain't THAT oblivious xD]]

I flinched involuntarily as he touched me... again. It wasn't until today... or tomorrow... that I realized how much he liked to carress me and such.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:07 pm

Acheron dropped her hand instantly.
"Are you sure that you're all right?" he pressed. There was something definitely wrong with her; she had been acting strange all ay long.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:01 pm

My eyes widened a bit as I glanced away.
"Memories... of the near future..."
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:48 pm

[[O. M. G. Pure coincidence xD I just happened to be reading this RP, when I wondered when you'd be on... So I went back on the homepage, looked, and you had JUST gotten online!!! HOLY CRAP!!! xD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:51 pm

((That's hilarious!))
((...))
((My cat is attacking my laptop's charging cord. Are you on the computer or your phone?))

Acheron reached out and gently placed his fingers underneath Aiyonna's chin, pulling her face toward him. Memories... of the near future? How was that possible?
"What are you talking about?"

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:57 pm

[[I know, right?! I was like 'WTFreak!!!' xD]]

[[Ahahaha!!! Your cat lurrvvvesss to attack your computer, doesn't it??? xD]]

[[Ma lappy =D]]

I sighed, leaning away ever so slightly.
"No, you wouldn't believe it. As much as I don't want to believe it."
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:02 pm

[[I don't know why this does so, but this song reminds me of Mayo Aiyo and Ashykins!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xDZ_YI8I9Y
xD]]

[[Pretty cute xP]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:04 pm

((XD She does. Either she loves it or hates it, I'm really not sure. Now she is rubbing it and stuff. O.O MY CAT HAS BIPOLAR SYNDROME!!))
(((*gasps* Yaaaay! Wanna be on my lappy!? [Mikogo session, haha.]))
((I'll go check it out.))

"Just tell me, love. I can't stand this... you hurt so much. If you don't tell me, I'll have to dig it out myself- which I would rather not do," he said. His hands dropped down, and he shifted so that she had a bit more space.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:10 pm

[[AHahaha!!!!! Poor, poor kitty xD I hope you don't treat it like you do Ashykins Ahaha!!!! xD]]

[[Sure!!! xD I've never done a Mikogo xD]]

[[Kay!!! =D I lurrrvvveee Bruno Mars <3]]

I shook my head.
"I can't talk about it now! It's... Too fresh. Too painful..." I stammered, my eyes widening slightly. I knew he'd figure out, one way or another. But it was just as well, as it was his fate as much as my own.

[[Gr!!! I be back later!!! Byes!]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:12 pm

((-Mutters something unintelligible- Bye...))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:03 pm

[[Back for... about 2 minutes at max xD My parents have to start the movie xD]]

[[And... it's starting xD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:59 pm

((Her eyes keep widening. Maybe they'll pop out of her head soon. XD))

"Tell me, please," he half pressured, half begged, "If I'm involved, shouldn't I know?"

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:11 pm

[[Yeeeahhh... just now noticed this xD]]
[[=C Bad news: my computer internet just TOTALLY committed suicide. Back to my cellphone xP]]

I glanced down for a second.
"I just told you, I can't talk about it... You'll have to find out another way..."
Like this, I thought sarcastically as the memories replayed over and over and over...
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next