Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make A Wish, Aiyonna. ((BME!))

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Make A Wish, Aiyonna. ((BME!)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Make A Wish, Aiyonna. ((BME!))

Post  The BME Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:59 pm

[[Ahaha! Did you know [no, you didn't xD] that all I ate today was dinner? I attempted breakfast [a latte powder thing... where you heat up water then pour the mix in] and I added Italian Cream flavouring... then I decided to add milk as well... and grabbed the nasty, rotten, curdled milk that has been here since we last travelled home... and I ruined it xD So no breakfast, and no lunch for Achey xD]]
[[Maybe... xD]]

I shrugged, stepping back almost too quickly.
"I, personally, don't think the idea of messing up, in front of people, would be considered 'fun'..." I mused.
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Make A Wish, Aiyonna. ((BME!)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Make A Wish, Aiyonna. ((BME!))

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:09 pm

((Aw, poor Achey. *hugs* Well... I went rollerblading for three hours today. Funfun!)) ((AND I GOT MY LEFSA! (yesterday)Untill my relative stole it. Then she gave it to my great-grandpa, so my mom couldn't steal it back.))
((It's kind of funny, because for Thanksgiving we have to rent out a church because otherwise there isn't enough room for all of us. It's a Catholic church. Nobody is Catholic. XD))

Acheron closed his eyes as she nearly jerked out of his hands. "It was a matter of prospective, my love. They simply 'laughed it off' and continued," then, after looking at the clock, said, "Would you like to open your presents?"

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:23 pm

[[Xp I has no clue what a LEFSA is xD]]
[[Oh wow... big group... 0.0 xD]]
[[-LeYawn- Achey tis very, very tired. She went to bed at 11:40 last night, and woke up at four AM. [Black Friday shopping xP]]

I sighed dramatically.
"You know I hate getting things. It makes me feel like I owe you something," I said.
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:00 pm

((Its a Norwegian food. It's paper-thin potato dough that's put in a griddle, and then you eat it with butter, sugar, or both. Very good!))
((Psh, and that's not even all of us. We have a very, very big family.))
((I've never gone shopping on Black Friday, but my dad does. He went at two thirty.))

"Ah, then you shall be debted to me. In a good way, of course; enjoyable to both of us. Now, you must open these presents! I am sure that the now-gone partygoers would be very disappointed if you shan't open them, as would I,: he replied, leading her towards the massive hill of gifts.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:32 pm

[[You know... you have a very interesting taste in food... Taco omlets and Lefsas... xD]]
[[Whoa... chu does 0.0]]
[[Yeah... 'course he might have had the sense NOT to stay up all night...? XD]]

I rolled my eyes again.
"Have you ever been told that you are the most persistent and stubborn people they've ever met?" I asked, sarcastically.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:37 pm

((Actually, the plural form of lefsa is lefsa. Smile Yes, I do. Oooh, and had triple chocolate Twix bars today!))
((I don't know most of my family. Hehe...))
((Achey, Achey... *shakes head* What will we do with you?))

"On occasion, my dear," he said, handing her a small box. It was brightly colored with her name scribbled in black sharpie, along with the name of the sender. "Open it!" he persisted.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:46 pm

[[Eh, same difference xP]]
[[Ahahaha! I have quite an extensive family as well.. but we never invite them, 'cuz we dunno them xP]]
[[Hm... give me an iPod, headphones... yeah! That's what we shall do with Achey! XD]]
[[Though I already have an iPod, 1 pair of working headphones, 2 pairs of headphones I've used so much that they've worn out, and 1 pair of headphones that came with my [this] cellphone that hurt my ears to put them in, so meh never uses them xP]]
[[Wait- What tis it? Her presents I mean xP]]

I chuckled softly.
"You should know that it is completely true," I said, sitting on a close section of the Sectional.

The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:30 pm

((We-ell, Acheron gave her a box inside of a box inside of a box inside of a box inside of a box inside of a box inside of a box inside of a box inside of a box with a note inside that says "The woods, 9:30 PM." Other people gave her... stuff... Oh, the first thing is three $20 iTunes gift cards.XD))
Acheron sat next to her, his knee brushing hers. He smiled at her as she began to gently tear through the wrapping paper, his present the largest of all, standing tall amongst the others. He chuckled at her remark- what a witty tounge she had.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:49 am

[[ Oh my gosh, Acheron. -Shakes head and slaps face- xD ]]
((Random... but I had to try a stickman xD O[-< Whoa! It works! XD]]

[[Meh thinks her playlist is like 3,782 songs xD]]

I jumped a bit when his leg touched mine. I had been trying to obscure the memories... of tmorrow from his view, but I was a terrible actor when I was afraid.
As the paper was torn away (me wondering why people even used it if it was going to be trash), the gift was revealed to be sixty dollars worth of iTunes cards. I chuckled softly.
"Seems that people have noticed the iPods I've placed in... all the rooms except about... 5 or 6.
[[Her house is HUGEMONGOUS if there is only 5 or 6 she didn't put iPods in!!! XD I bet she has like 40 rooms! XD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:26 pm

((XD Acheron goes for the dramatic, LOL.))
((You are so silly, Achey... Ooo! Wanna stalk my screen? I know how!!))
((Psh, an iPod nano can hold enough music to go three and a half weeks, nonstop, and never play the same song twice. O.O))
((And... Yeah... XD. I was going to draw the little scene I had at the beginning... Should I?))

"It seems to be so," he replied. He bit his tounge on asking why she jumped- she might just be jumpy today. She seemed to be acting very strange whenever he touched her; frightened. He knew she had bad experiences with her birthday before; perhaps she was still remembering?
Acheron pressed another gift into her hands- a larger one, which would hold what he knew to be a DSi. Though, he had no idea when she would actually use it...

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:49 pm

[[Yes... meh thinks so! XD]]
[[Aw! Meh has no computer =C Just meh cellphone xP]]
[[Yeah, I have a Nano xP How did thou learn this...?]]
[[Chu should! XD]]

[[DSi? What's she need a DSi for?! XD]]

I opened this one as well, blinking, then, as I brought it away from the paper, gasped; it had just shocked me.
"Metal and I do not mix very well, do we?" I asked, remembering the incident in which he was teaching me to make taco omlets, and I caused a knife to fly all over the kitchen [xD].

The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:44 pm

((Darn...))
((Go comedy shows... Hehehe...))
((I have no idea. The person was bein' silly. Okay, skippy ahead some presents, Ashykins' box!!))

Acheron grabbed his weighted box, pushing it infront of Aiyonna, who was by now drowning in gifts and their wrapping. He smiled as she was about to open it, feeling strangely giddy.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:08 pm

[[Yeah.... xP so Xx Dreamerz xX is stalking your screen?! scareepy.....xD]]
[[-Skapes Forehead- what show, Eboneaux....??? XD]]

I looked at all the wrapping paper for a moment, snapping my fingers. It was immediately incinerated, disappearing with only a quick flare of blue flames.
I bit my lip as he shoved the huge box into my hands.
"To be honest, I'm nervous," I teased, opening it. I opened a box... inside a box... inside a box... inside a box... inside a box... the cycle seemed to be endless. I finally reached the botttom, a tiny box constaining a note.
The woods, 9:30 PM, it read.
"Fear's gone! What have you planned...?" I inquired, tilting my head. I knew he wouldn't answer me, though. Or at least not the answer I wanted.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:13 pm

"It's a secret, my love," he murmured, holding her hand loosely.
"Why were you afraid, my lover dearest?" he asked, his voice worried.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:37 pm

I rolled my eyes.
"Knew you'd say something along those lines."

I raised my eyebrows.
"I'll keep that a secret as well."
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:00 pm

((May we skippy ahead to the woods, 9:30 PM?))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:05 pm

[[Sure as heck we can! XD I can't wait to see what you/Askykinz have in store for poor Aiyo xD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:57 pm

((We-ell... I have to go [:/], so no posties for me. But, well, she most likely will not enjoy it, but pre-this Aiyo would've. Like, a week ago?))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:16 am

[[Hahaha! Of course we have to torture her, don't we? XD]]
[[Ohhhwwwwww.... Achey has lived up to her name D= Aching...... Owwwcchhiieessss!!!! XP]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:08 pm

((Poor chu!))

Acheron leaned against a tall, thick tree at the edge of the woods. He checked his watch- 9:39, it read. She was late. His eyes searchd, along with his mind. When his mind touched hers, he sensed that she was on her way. Finally.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:52 pm

[[Ow-I-Ow-Am-Ow-Home-OWWW-Where-Youch-The-*LeGasp*-Internet-Ouch!!!-Is!!!
OWWWWWW!!!!! xD Meh feels TERRIBLE! xO A car ride for 12 hours+sore legs=NOT FUN xD]]

[[But the bad thing is that... I want to be sore tomorrow so I can tell everyone 'down south' that I rode my horsey for an hour and I am SORREEEE xD Ahaha!!! Sounds like me, right? XD]]

I walked along, after checking my phone to see that I was late. I saw him standing there, walking casually to him.
"Sorry, me and time; not good friends."
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:07 pm

[[Testing lots of new crap xD]]
What's an index?
Exponent? WTHeck?!
Spoiler:

Whaittt!! Whas a scroll?!
WHOA!!! It says updown!!! AHAAHAH!!!
[rand]Random.... Whassthis?[/rand]
[wow]Wow??? Wow? What's wow?[/wow]

Last edited by The BME on Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:09 pm

((Silly you!))

Acheron smiled at her.
"No worries," he said pleasantly, taking her hand. "Shall we?"

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:12 pm

[[Sorry! Had to experiment! xD Ahaha!!!]]

I raised my eyebrows slightly.
"You never told me what we were doing...?" I said, but it was much more a question.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:13 pm

[[BRB! Gotta go take a shower! xP]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next