Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make A Wish, Aiyonna. ((BME!))

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Make A Wish, Aiyonna. ((BME!)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Make A Wish, Aiyonna. ((BME!))

Post  Black Thorns Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:25 pm

((Darned it!!))

Acheron recoiled as the memories hit him... Entirely from her perspective...
"No," he whispered, "I... No..."

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Make A Wish, Aiyonna. ((BME!)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Make A Wish, Aiyonna. ((BME!))

Post  The BME Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:31 pm

[[Mm! I also have to go in like a minute xD]]

I clenched my fists, my long, black nails digging into the skin.
"But it happened.. tomorrow. Only... something happened, to where I could reverse time or something; I don't get that part. At this point, I can't tell whether there is still evidence of it, or just the mental damage.."

[[Poor, poor weetle girl! XD]]
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:00 am

((Poor Aiyonna!!))

Acheron was, in all entirely, completely unsure of what to do. If he tried to comfort her- holding her, ect., it only made things worse; the words he said he had no idea if they were ll right to say to her...
So, he kept his hands to himself, and he looked down at the grass.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:12 am

[[Ahahaha!!! Yes, I put her through so much it's pathetic... in the sad way xD]]

I let out a silent, but shuddering sigh. What was I to do? Was I supposed to apologize? No, he hadn't been the one hurt... Was I supposed to say it was okay? Because quite frankly, I'd rather not lie to him...

The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:30 pm

((You don't dress her up in ballerina costumes and sharpie Hitler mustaches on her. Ashykins' past + what I do to him= pure misery...))

Acheron was the first to break the tense silence.
"I'm sorry," he said, "I'm sorry for what I... did?"

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:46 pm

[[Okay Eboneaux, I believe it's about time you at least tell ME about his past!!! Unless you've told someone else, no one but you and he knows xD]]

I listed my gaze, my eyes locking with his.
"I forgive you," I whispered.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:49 pm

Acheron smiled briefly, but then shook his head.
"You shouldn't."

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:11 pm

I shook my head.
"No, you're right. I shouldn't. But, one, it makes me feel bad that I didn't at least offer, and two, it makes it much easier to be close to you at all."
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:49 pm

Acheron could hardly swallow the lump in his throat. How could he handle knowing what he would have... had... done to her? He prayed- what an odd metaphor for him; he was in no way religious- that his love would recover... Unsure about her reaction, Acheron hesitantly reached out and picked up her hand.

(Hey-my glasses picture them in red. Smile))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:02 pm

[[Your glasses ROCK! XD]]
[[I almost wish I had bad vision now xD]]

I squeezed his hand, but quickly dropped it as I realized exactly how much pressure I was exerting; the bonesnapping strength I took on when I was scared, nervous, or stressed; all of which were throbbing through me so much to where I knew as strong an Empath as he was would be able to pick it up even if I were dozens of miles away.

[[One sentence... but it doesn't look like it! XD]]

The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:13 pm

((My mom only had to pay taxes on them because my insurance covered the cost... Go Insurance! XD))
((I just realized how... nerdy that was.))

Acheron was grateful for the supernaturally strong bones people like him were given as Aiyonna would have snapped the bones of a normal human; he merely felt the discomforting pain that normal humans have when the squeeze eachother's hands tightly. He placed his dropped hands on her shoulders, the physical contact amplifying his gift which was currently giving him the headache of a lifetime due to the rollercoaster emotions twisting through his lover's body. He passed calmness to her- it was false, yes; but she was going to burst if he didn't. As soon as he felt the effects take place, he released her from his touch. She didn't want it, at least not now, and he shouldn't force it. Somewhere, though, he knew that they could never be the same...

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:36 pm

[[xD Yeah, insurance rocks! Til you have to pay it of, that is xD]]

I sighed, neither fighting nor acknowledging him. 'Last' time I'd done that, it had brought nothing but pain... I closed my eyes, looking down, as I shook my head slowly.
"How many times have you truly seen me 'burst'? I have not done it any longer, not after my four year... imprisonment. When I did there, they found weaknesses and seemed to prod at them. So I stopped showing signs of it, including that. As close as I may seem, I refrain," I said softly, as I felt every bit of resentment and fear blow away, leaving nothing but weakness and exhaustion behind. But from now on, I doubt I could ever, ever sleep anyways.

[[I s'pose she had been sleeping 'normally', well, just a few hours every night, before he... xD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:58 pm

Acheron sighed, looking at her.
"I may not be able to physically expierence a breakdown, but I have seen them before in your memory. You speak of those years too often, I had to know... You were asleep, and you couldn't tell that I was there... I apologize," he said, "for intruding upon your memories."

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:01 pm

I closed my eyes, shaking my head.
"No, it would have happened sooner or later. Reliving it is what sucks..."
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:13 pm

((I just reread that. Acheron is so... proper. XD))

"It most certainly does not seem enjoyable," he replied, shifting his position. They were right next to the river... He pulled off his shoes and socks, dangling his feet in the cool water. It was very hot out, unusually hot.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:22 pm

[[xD You weren't aware of this??? xD]]

I shook my head, staying in place, pulling my knees to my chest and burying my face in my arms as thoughts breezed through my mind like a windstorm.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:43 pm

(( I was. I wasn't actually intending that when I wrote that, actually... XD))

Acheron stroked Aiyonna's hair gently, a comforting gesture...usually. He had forgotten for a moment, and quickly withdrew his hand. It was smarter, safer, to keep back for a little while...

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:50 pm

[[Yeah, I just like to tease Razz ]]

I did not flinch, or show any sign that I was aware that he had touched me at all. Right now, I was almost oblivious... at my weakest phase, possibly... that was a matter of opinion, and who I was up against.
Here we go again; thinking everyone in the world is trying to hurt you
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:22 pm

((That's cool. Smile You are funny when you do, haha.))
((When I was typing "good" I put "google", lol!))
((Have you ever read the book "Speak"? If not, READ. IT. Amazing book!!))

Aiyonna, there are people- good people- out in this world. They are precious, rare jewels upon our Earth- one of which is you. You may not believe it, but you are. You are one of the most indescribable people I know; you forgave me for one of the worst things I could have done, or at least forgave me in the slightest... Not everybody is out to hurt you, my love, you can trust others; though I do believe I have been rather unsucessful in proving that to you.

Acheron kept his eyes down and away from Aiyonna, careful to keep from making her uncomfortable- though in his presence she would be anyways.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:01 pm

[[Sorry, forgot about this one xD]]

I shook my head slowly.
No. I am not perfect, Acheron. Nowhere NEAR that. I have done regrettable things as well. It is this that makes me forgive; what right do I have to hold grudges against other's wrongs while I have done things that have been forgiven? I paused as I realized how new I was to this skill, not even knowing whether the message had been relayed properly. No, it isn't right. I simply understand life just a tad more than most.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4