Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polokins =)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Polokins =)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Polokins =)

Post  Finneh Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:26 pm

"Liar" Jack spoke simply, before landing a punch on the lad's cheek. Hard, fast, swift. "Now, where's Violet?"

Violet frowned softly, the movement ruining her features again, before she decided; let the strange dude get hurt, or jump down and herself get hurt? Since the dude didn't care about her, she didn't care about him, and stayed quiet.
Finneh
Finneh

Location : On a platform, in the middle of the amazon. Oh, and floating

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:31 pm

The punch struck Tyson's cheek with force, and pain lanced through him. He kept his head exactly where the force of the punch had landed it, then slowly turned it back to the man. He met his eyes with a blood-red gaze, and spat a mouthful of blood aside in a dignified fashion, before slowly reaching into his pocket, and pulling out a small notebook and pen.
The click of his pen sounded like a challenge as he began writing - his expression still completely unchanging.

I don't know who that is, or where she is.

He held up the note for a moment, then clicked the pen again, dropped the notebook into his lap, and watched the man with a somewhat bored expression - not seeming at all concerned by the bruise blooming on his cheek.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Finneh Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:34 pm

"She was here a minute ago...either tell me where she's hiding, or i swear to god this will be the last night you ever see" Jack spoke menacingly, watching...waiting....
Finneh
Finneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:46 pm

Ty narrowed his eyes, watching the man with an icy gaze. He would have defended himself, but he did not want to cause a scene.
Still... He thought he understood now.
With a click of his pen, Ty began writing.

If you mean the girl who was here a moment ago,

He paused, a slight frown crossing his face - as though trying to remember where she'd gone.
In actual fact, he remembered perfectly well - but did he really want this man to find her? She obviously didn't, or she would not be hiding.
Then again, why should he cover for her? That would go against his policies.
So would giving this man his desires...
Yes, that was true. This man was an A-grade asshole, and Ty did not intend to be a pawn in his stupid little chess game while he played God and ruled over them all. Ty didn't like people like this.

Ty fixed an expression of dawning comprehension on his face, then continued writing - taking into account everything he had noted about the girl to make up a believable lie.

She left here just a while ago - took that street down there. Ty pointed with his pen, then continued writing. There's quite a popular music store down there, and it isn't too crowded at night - maybe she went there.

Irritated to have had to write so much for this rude stranger, Ty held up his note with exaggerated patience - seeming distinctly bored, and not the least bit intimidated by the situation.

Back to top Go down

Post  Finneh Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:50 pm

"Wise decision, kid" Jack spoke, before marching off that way.

Violet silently started breathing again, watching him through the trees, before sighing softly. Shi----....she cut herself off, frowning.
Finneh
Finneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:11 pm

Tyson sighed and rolled his eyes, then touched a hand to his cheek.
It hurt.
He frowned in annoyance, already imagining how terribly untidy the bruise would look. He liked to look neat and clean - his flawlessly braided hair proved that. A bruise did not belong on his face... It would attract attention, too. That was the last thing he needed.
Lizzie gave a loud snore and a belch, and Ty began chuckling softly to himself.
True... At least he wasn't as bad as Lizzie. She always stood out like a sore thumb.

Back to top Go down

Post  Finneh Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:15 pm

Violet then jumped down from the tree, walking over to Ty cautiously. "Hey..uhh, thanks" Violet spoke softly, looking up at him curiously. Before he could react, she gently gave him a soft kiss on his good cheek, before smiling a little at him.
Finneh
Finneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:30 pm

Ty glanced up and stared blankly at the girl as she approached. He didn't blame any of this on her, but then again, he was not exactly glad he'd protected her, either. Though he also realised that he didn't regret it.
Eventually he came to the verdict that, as per usual, he just didn't really care.
He was disturbed from his thoughts by the girl's voice as she stopped in front of him, thanking him softly. He shrugged off her thanks, distancing himself and staring blankly around the park - not really paying much attention to her. Perhaps this was why he did not notice her drawing closer, until her lips had actually met his cheek.
This, Ty had to admit, surprised him. His usual dull expression faded away - replaced by one of complete bewilderment, which looked terribly out of place on his face.
The girl had drawn back now, and was smiling at him, but Ty did not really see her. He could feel a faint dampness on his cheek from where she had kissed him, and was feeling an irresistible urge to wipe it off - but something stopped him. He also noted, with faint annoyance, that a hot flush was spreading from his ears to his cheeks. He didn't like being hot.
Finally, Ty pushed his thoughts aside and looked at the girl instead.
She had just kissed him.
He didn't really mind...
Now she was smiling, he could see that she was 'kinda cute' - as Lizzie had said. This thought did not particularly interest him, though. It was merely an observation.
What mattered now was simple and obvious: Why on earth had she done that?!

With this thought in mind, Ty armed himself with a pen and paper, and drew one large question-mark - dotting it dramatically, then clicking his pen, and tearing off the page. He held it up, rocking it slightly from side to side, and watched her with a questioning expression - his eyebrows raised.
He was glad Lizzie was asleep. He'd never hear the end of this, otherwise...

Back to top Go down

Post  Finneh Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:36 pm

Violet merely shrugged. "Spur of the moment" She explained simply, her voice gentle and soft. She had noticed the redness, yet didn't really care. "I'm Violet, by the way" She spoke softly.
Finneh
Finneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:57 pm

Tyson nodded unconcernedly - accepting her answer. It made sense, therefore he accepted it, and the moment was forgotten. Ty was beginning to distance himself again, when suddenly the girl introduced herself.
Violet.
So this was who the man had been looking for. He stared at her blankly for a moment, then clicked his pen, and began writing.

And I daresay I'm red.
You surprised me.

He paused thoughtfully for a moment, then brought the pen hesitantly back to the paper, and added one final line.

Pleased to meet you, Violet.
I'm Tyson.

Why he was 'talking' to the girl - no - to Violet, Ty was not sure. It didn't really make sense. Perhaps he was a little drunk from over-exposure to Lizzie's liquor-fumed breath? Perhaps he was just bored and had nothing better to do? Or perhaps - and this one was the most ridiculous of the lot - perhaps he was secretly tired of being the way he was. So aloof, so distant... And he felt a little lonely... He wanted a friend.
Ha! The very idea was laughable. Really, the things his mind came up with...
Tyson chuckled softly to himself - the sound seeming strangely alien from his silent lips.

Back to top Go down

Post  Finneh Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:54 am

"I know. I heard her calling you mean earlier" Violet smiled faintly, watching the strange bruise on your cheek. "Did he do that?" She asked gently.
Finneh
Finneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:12 pm

Tyson gave an amused snort, thinking back to what Lizzie had said before. She really was a pain. Noisy as she was while sleeping, she was even noisier awake.

She'll thank me later. Ty wrote simply - his handwriting starting to become slightly more untidy now as his hand grew tired.

Tyson saw Violet's eyes dart to his cheek, and at her question he touched it thoughtfully - taking care not to wince as pain jolted through him. He dropped his hand back to his side, then watched Violet, considering the question for a moment. Finally, he nodded - then added a single line of writing to his silent answer.

But I don't mind.

Lizzie gave a loud snore, belched, then rolled over and went back to sleep. Watching her, Ty had to stifle a laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Finneh Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:46 am

Her eyes grew soft, mellowing to a gentle lavender colour. "Sorry about him...he gets a bit..angry sometimes" Violet spoke gently, watching the strange coloured bruise.
Finneh
Finneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:54 am

You don't say... Ty scribbled quickly, a somewhat sarcastic expression on his face. He shrugged it off, then sketched another note. If you don't mind my asking... Why is he so intent on finding you? And why are you hiding?
He watched her curiously - seeming uncharacteristically interested in all that was going on. Perhaps some of his sense had been punched out of him, or perhaps the blood that had rushed to his face had befuddled his thoughts... He didn't really care. All he knew was that he was curious as to what was happening.

Back to top Go down

Post  Finneh Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:01 am

"My parents don't usually care for me, and i'm just stuck up in my room all the time...They fight all the time, and i'm in the middle of it sometimes. My dad isn't opposed to hitting women, and doesn't make exceptions for me and mum. It's just hell at home, so I go out in the morning and very rarely come home" Violet shrugged.
Finneh
Finneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:31 am

Listening to what Violet told him, Ty frowned sympathetically. It sounded tough... But still, it was not his job to give pity. Instesd, he grabbed his pen and wrote exactly what he thought about the matter, wasting no time on euphemism.

Your Dad is an asshole.

He clicked his pen decisively and leaned back on the bench - diligently ignoring Lizzie as she gave another loud snore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Finneh Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:34 am

"Tell me about it" Violet sighed heavily. She didn't expect him to understand. "Why are you on the streets"? She asked
Finneh
Finneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:53 pm

Ty answered the question without hesitance, quickly writing his answer in the simplest way possible. We had no house and no money.
The dark ink shone out in sharp contrast to the white paper, and Ty stared at it for a moment before twitching it toward Violet. The words looked so simple and innocent... It had actually been more painful than all that.
Not that he cared, of course...

Back to top Go down

Post  Finneh Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:57 pm

Violet frowned softly, again it looked odd upon her features. "I'm sorry" She spoke softly, her voice sympathetic.
Finneh
Finneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:02 pm

Ty simply shrugged, jotting down a few quick words. We get by.
He turned and glanced toward Lizzie, just as she stirred slightly with a soft moan. He hoped she wouldn't wake up yet... She could be such a pain, Lizzie could.
He turned his attention back to the girl then, watching her curiously. What exactly had made her decide he was worth talking to...? He wasn't exactly the most approachable sort, after all. He supposed it was probable about that fact that her father had used him as a human punching bag... But still.

Back to top Go down

Post  Finneh Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:08 pm

"It's not right to not have a home" Violet frowned softly, gently touching his cheek. Why exactly, was she interested in him? Why was she even touching him? Hmm....
Finneh
Finneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:22 pm

Tyson shrugged off Violet's comment, turning away to stare aloofly into the distance. Then he felt her touch on his cheek, and he stiffened slightly. He wasn't used to being touched, since he generally liked to keep to himself. He didn't mind, though... Did he? Was once he wasn't sure, as he simply sat there uncomfortably for a while, then glanced down at his feet, twirling his pen in his fingers to keep his thoughts occupied.

"Tyson!" A loud, taunting voice called his name, and Ty recognised it instantly. He leaped to his feet, stepping quickly to the side to stand in front of Lizzie. "Looks like ya gone n' got ya'self a little girlfriend, huh?" The voice jeered. Ty ignored Stix's pathetic attempts to provoke him, yet his eyes rapidly scanned the entire park, searching for the gang leader. He wasn't scared of Stix, but he had to admit that the guy had power. Ty didn't want to have to live worrying for his life every time he shut his eyes.
"So tell me, Tyson..." Stix said softly, his voice silky smooth as he stepped from the shadows - making himself visible. "Why did ya run out on the fight, huh?" His eyes darted to Ty's bruised cheek. "Is it 'cause ya got knocked 'round a little? Huh?" Of course, Ty said nothing, but his muscles tensed as he calmly prepared to defend himself. "You're a coward, Tyson. Ya know what happens to cowards in my gang, don't ya...?" His eyes flickered to the girl. "Although I s'ppose... Maybe... We could negotiate summat, eh?" He winked at Tyson, then looked the girl over more closely, his eyes sliding slowly up and down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Finneh Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:25 pm

Violet jumped backwards, her hand flying to her pocket quickly. Her eyes darkening quickly, before she recoiled as the man ran his eyes over her. She felt..exposed, despite her covered up state. Admittedly, skinny jeans and a slight too small hoodie never helped in these situations. She watched him carefully, determined not to take her eyes off him...he seemed..dangerous.
Finneh
Finneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:49 pm

Stix smirked at the girl's reaction. He really wanted her now... The thrill of the chase was always the best bit. He licked his lips sadistically, then let his mocking gaze flick back to Ty. That dumb freak... He'd teach him to talk.
Pleased with himself, Stix lunged forward toward the girl, but before he could move even a step toward her, he felt a vice-like grip on his arm, and he was jerked backwards like a dog running to the end of its leash. He turned with surprise to see that Ty holding his arm - his expression as dull and calm as ever.
When had he-
Stix shook it off. Now was not the time to wonder about what the hell that freak was. Now was the time to get back at him for being whatever he was. Stix jerked his arm away, and spun to face Ty. "You got a problem?" He snapped, spittle flying from his greedy jaws. Ty nodded simply. "Then do something about it, you wuss!" Stix challenged, flinging a punch at his face. Ty took the punch with dignity, his head snapping sideways as he relaxed his neck to lessen the amount of damage he would take.
He did not plan on flailing his fists uselessly like a caveman.
"Didn't like that, did you?" Stix jeered jubilantly. "That hurt, didn't it? Tell ya what, Ty, just ask - n' I'll stop." He grabbed Ty by the shoulder, and stabbed another punch at his stomach. Ty was unable to stifle a gasp at the force of the impact, and next thing he knew, he was on all fours - coughing and trying to regain his breath. "Go on!" Stix went on, his voice rising to a high pitched screech as he punctuated each word by aiming a kick at Ty. "It hurts, don' it? But you can make it stop, Tyson. Just say it. Say 'Stix, please stop'!"
He aimed another kick at Ty, but by this stage - he was sick of it. There was a point when his pride required that he defended himself, even if it meant making a scene. He had just reached this point.
With a furious hiss, Ty caught Stix's foot in his hand. The man's eyes widened in surprise, and Ty took his opportunity to yank his foot forward with a snarl, causing Stix to trip and fall over.
Ty got to his feet, dusting himself off in a dignified fashion, and wiping a trickle of blood from the corner of his mouth.
Stix was just beginning to clamber to his feet, but Ty was having none of it. He had taken his beating, and now Stix would pay. So he stepped forward and kneed Stix in the chin, causing him to keel over backwards. In a heartbeat, Ty had his foot on the man's windpipe. His anger was such that he was no longer thinking clearly... and slowly, Ty began to press his weight down - either not noticing as Stix's face turned slowly blue and his lips emitted spluttering, choking noises - else simply not caring, as always.

Back to top Go down

Post  Finneh Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:52 pm

Violet watched, torn between saving the disgusting perv and letting Ty kill him....She decided to be the good girl, and put her hand on Ty's forearm. "Ty, that's enough" She spoke calmly, applying gentle pressure.
Finneh
Finneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next