Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polokins =)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Polokins =)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Polokins =)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:00 pm

Ty growled angrily under his breath, and at first he tensed under Violet's touch - seeming as though he might fight it. But then he slackened, and lifted his foot, stepping carefully away and staring at Stix with his usual dull expression.
Choking and spluttering, Stix quickly scrambled to his feet, and dashed away from Ty. Once at a safe distance, he wheeled to face him, and jabbed his finger toward him. "You'll pay for this, Tyson! Just you wait and see!" He snapped threateningly.
And with that, he wheeled around and left.
Ty stared after him a minute, then winced and stumbled backwards, collapsing onto the bench and clutching his ribs. Stix had given him a jolly good beating... He felt lightheaded.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Finneh Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:03 pm

Violet frowned softly, debating on going after the dude but deciding not too. She silently sat beside Ty. "You ok?" She asked gently, unsure.
Finneh
Finneh

Location : On a platform, in the middle of the amazon. Oh, and floating

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:08 pm

Ty sighed softly as Violet sat down next to him, quickly reminding himself not to make such a scene.
At her simple question, Tyson shook his head - answering honestly. Then he took out his pen and paper, and added a quick note. But I don't mind.
It was always like that...
He glanced up, and stared at where Stix had vanished. He thought for a while, then put the pen back to the paper with slightly trembling fingers, and added: Stix is going to kill me.
He meant it, too. Stix did not give empty threats...

Back to top Go down

Post  Finneh Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:54 am

"So what do you do when 'Stix' wants to kill you?" She asked softly, looking up at him after reading his notes. ilently, she wondered if he did talk, or ever had...
Finneh
Finneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:02 am

Tyson thought about this for a while, watching his hands in his lap and wishing profusely that they would stop their subtle trembling. He was not such a coward... Was he?
No, perhaps he was. The truth was, he didn't want to die...
Tyson sighed quietly, then jotted a note in response to Violet's question.
I'll hide for as long as I can, I guess - but they'll find me in the end.
He shrugged slightly, then raised his head and gazed up into the sky, staring at the bright moon overhead. There was so much else he had wanted to do... He hadn't even accomplished his goal, and now he never would. He was going to die, without ever having ended his pact... It was a little sad, really...
But he didn't mind.

Back to top Go down

Post  Finneh Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:03 am

"Ever thought of running away properly? Like, away from here? Out the country?" She spoke softly, wistfully
Finneh
Finneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:14 am

Ty gave a faint chuckle, nodding without even pausing to think. He took his pen in hand, and wrote quickly.
Every day. That's my goal... But I can't do it.
He sighed softly and flipped his notebook closed, then glanced questioningly toward Violet. He could have sworn he had heard a wistful note in her voice just then... He wondered what it was about.

Back to top Go down

Post  Finneh Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:20 am

"Why not?" She asked gently, frowning. Her mind already roaming...what if she ran away? It would solve a lot of problems.
Finneh
Finneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:26 am

I can't afford it, and nobody helps somebody like me for nothing. I can hardly circle the globe on my own two feet...
He sighed and laid down his pen, running his hands through his hair as he felt the stress building up in him. He felt a flicker of irritation then, for some strands had come loose from his need braid. With a faint growled of annoyance, Tyson began to redo it - taking care to assure that every strand was in its correct place.
He absolutely despised feeling untidy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Finneh Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:27 am

"Can't you?" She smiled suddenly, her eyes alight. An idea....Just a flicker of a hope...
Finneh
Finneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:42 am

Ty turned back to Violet, frowning in confusion at the sight of her eager smile. He picked up his pen hesitantly, and drew a single question mark on the page.
Was she suggesting what he thought she was...? Surely, she couldn't mean- No...

Back to top Go down

Post  Finneh Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:45 am

Violet smiled faintly. "Live dangerously" She spoke simply.
Finneh
Finneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:57 am

Ty sighed, shaking his head and raising a hand toward his hair out of stress, then remembering how it had messed up his braid last time, and dropping it back to his side.
He took his pen and responded with a distinct lack of enthusiasm.
I already am. Stix will have steel in my skull the first chance he gets... I can't afford to take any unnecessary risks.
He shook his head sadly, then glanced toward Violet - studying her carefully.
He paused for a moment in thought, then brought his pen to the page again
You want to get away, don't you?
He wasn't sure why he asked... No, that wasn't true. He asked because he wanted to know... But Tyson didn't understand why he should care. What did it matter if she wanted to get away, or if she didn't - and why? It didn't matter to him. Not at all... Yet if that was the case... Why did he care?

Back to top Go down

Post  Finneh Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:14 am

"No, obviously I want to stay here for the rest of my life and get killed by my over abusive father like my younger sister" Violet spoke sarcastically, before looking down quickly, biting her tongue. She hadn't told anyone about Scarlett, ever....
Finneh
Finneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:21 am

At first Ty was faintly annoyed by Violet's sarcastic tone, but then her words sunk in, and his eyes widened in shock. He froze for a moment - unsure of what to do - unable to comprehend the horror of what Violet had said... He tried to remind himself that death was natural: A part of life... But to think that a father could kill his own little girl... To think that the selfsame hand that had raised the bruise now colouring his cheek had stolen the life on Violet's little sister...
Ty bit his lip and glanced down uncertainly, then looked hesitantly back at Violet - seeming uncharacteristically weak and nervous in the face of his indecision. He dropped his gaze to the ground again, then tentatively took Violet's hand in his own and gave it a light squeeze - showing an extremely rare gesture of compassion.

Back to top Go down

Post  Finneh Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:27 am

Violet looked over at him. "Don't tell anyone...please" She spoke, for once her voice was weak with emotion, instead of bold and defiant. This topic upset her, for Scarlett had only been a mere 5 years of age. Innocent and sweet, victim of dad's explosive temper.
Finneh
Finneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:38 am

Ty shook his head, then released her hand - with some relief - and picked up his pen again.
I promise. I couldn't, even if I wanted to.
He turned his head and stared in the opposite direction, distancing himself again. He didn't want to play the role of the comforting stranger... It just wasn't him. He didn't even know why he was still hanging around and talking to Violet... He felt sorry for her, he supposed. And he liked her, too. She was a good person... But really, was there even any point in what he was doing? Sitting there, 'talking' with her... What was the point in forming new relationships when he would likely as not be dead by the end of the week?
Tyson sighed heavily, suddenly wondering if he ought to wake Lizzie and go somewhere else, leaving Violet in peace.
He didn't know...
He wasn't used to such uncertainty. It made him feel dizzy and unstable... Unless that was from getting his head pummelled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Finneh Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:42 am

"Thanks, Ty" Violet spoke softly...."We need to get outta here, before we both die" She spoke gently.
Finneh
Finneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:49 am

Ty felt a faint stab of annoyance at the use of the nickname, frowning slightly. He had said his name was Tyson. He didn't know her well enough for her to be chopping it in half just yet... Still, he knew she meant well, so Ty simple corrected her without expression, inking his preferred name onto the paper.

Tyson.

His pen hovered over the page as he paused a minute, thinking over what she'd said next.

You're right, but I've got nowhere to get away to. Stix will find me - he's just stubborn like that.

Ty shrugged, then added a final line before folding his arms behind his head and leaning back casually on the bench.

Oh well. I don't really care.

Did he ever...?

Back to top Go down

Post  Finneh Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:39 am

"For once, don't think...just run" Violet spoke softly. "Trust me"
Finneh
Finneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:44 am

Ty shook his head vaguely. He considered writing a response, but suddenly he felt as though all the energy had been drained from him. He struggled to keep his eyes open, but before long they had fallen shut and he slumped against the bench, his breathing slow and steady.
He was so tired... So exhausted...
Tyson struggled to stay awake, but eventually he just couldn't do it any more, and sleep stole over him like a tidal wave.
Gradually, he began slipping, until he finally flopped sideways, his head falling onto Violet's shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Finneh Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:46 am

Violet sighed softly, herself falling asleep sometime later. Her head gently slipping onto Tyson's. To the onlooker, they looked like some form of couple. With Lizzie, it looked like a night out gone wrong.
Finneh
Finneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:07 am

Ty was in such a deep sleep that he remained dead to the world even as Violet's head flopped onto his. As such, in his blissful ignorance, it did not bother him.
However, a short deal of time later, Lizzie awoke. She was sober now - for the most part, anyway, and she had been lucky enough to avoid a hangover... This time.
The sat up with bleary eyes, then rubbed them groggily with her fists, blinking in bewilderment. "Wh-Where am I...?" She muttered disconcertedly, slowly clambering to her feet and swaying unsteadily.
She turned slowly, and suddenly caught sight of Tyson and Violet on the bench. She blinked in disbelief, staring openly at them. Then, slowly, her face split into a grin.

"Tyson!" She exclaimed jubilantly, her voice booming so loudly that Ty jerked awake instantly. "Been gettin' busy, have ya?" She teased with a wink. Ty frowned at her in complete confusion, but then she jerked her thumb sideways, indicating Violet beside him. Tyson's eyes widened with horror, and he shook his head rapidly - perhaps too rapidly. "Ah, little brother!" Lizzie boomed, flopping down on the bench next to him and flinging her arm around his shoulders, tugging him into a hug that he struggled desperately to get out of. "I've been waiting for this day so long! My cute little brother..." She giggled and pinched his cheek. Ty swatted her hand away and scrabbled to escape like a kitten held against its will - his face beet red and his usually dull expression now seething horror and embarrassment. "So you've finally got yourself a little girlfriend, huh?" Lizzie went on in a sing-song voice, speaking quietly, yet loud enough to be easily overheard. "How far did you go, huh?" She elbowed him in the ribs, and Ty blanched - suddenly going beyond 'uncomfortable'. He ceased struggling, and shrunk away instead - seemingly hoping that the ground might swallow him up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Finneh Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:13 am

"Huh?" Violet spoke sleepily, before realising her head was on Tyson's shoulder. Oops. She sat up quickly, feeling her cheeks heat up slightly. "It wasn't like that" She murmured gently.
Finneh
Finneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:51 am

Ty nodded quickly, agreeing with Violet, but Lizzie was having done of it. "It's okay, Honey." She teased, winking at Violet. "You can tell me." She smirked, glancing from Ty to Violet. Ty turned from red to puce, and tried to slither off the bench, but Lizzie grabbed him by his collar. He hung limply in her gasp.
"So..." Lizzie went on, addressing the girl, and ignoring her flailing brother. "Was little Ty here your first? Huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next