Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killers--Makin the Grade [Vani and Alpha]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Killers--Makin the Grade [Vani and Alpha]  Empty Killers--Makin the Grade [Vani and Alpha]

Post  Alpha Female Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:49 pm

Here we are in high school. The dog eat dog world of teens and their hormones. My 'gang' or my friends..we all lost our family at an early age and some later in life. The gang is our new family. Everyone is there for eachother. That's how it should be. Sadly we had lost a loved one a couple years ago. It's scarred poor Jake to the point his old self that was so caring and loving is now hidden. Because 1. he can trust NO one that is male 2.His temper has grown shorter and is mostly in the form of arrogance, sarcasm and all that jazz. His gang, Cyclones are dangerous. They got some of the best fighters around. The other fighters just as good are in their enemy gang,D-Rocks. But first lets introduce Jake's gang. Jazz, A pretty feisty brunette. Striking blue eyes just like her brother Jake. And boy are they alike yet different. The girl can throw a punch like her brother yet...she can sure swing a hip and do a sexy hair flip. She is very flirty, again like her brother..well used to be. She is the youngest. Jake gets VERY protective of her being his little sister. She is new to this now. That will come in later. Second is Andy, another brunette with taunting brown eyes that are misleading. Again like Jazz she can throw a few fists and not feel bad for you. Then we have the boys. Chase is the bloodhound of the gang. He finds everything out one way or another. Also he is a smart kid. The brown shaggy hair covers the head that holds a bright brain. Crystal blue eyes are full of expression. The goofball of the group Levi is one of Jake's best friends. They are total kids around each other. Not to mention You better hope They are around to hold Jake back from beating your buddy to a pulp. And then there is Jake.....
But now that we are in school again after a well deserved break over the summer, we came back just the same as we left. Together and as close as ever. Powers and all...
Killers--Makin the Grade [Vani and Alpha]  3304j2h
List of their powers
Jake: Fire shapeshifter
levi: Controls fire
Chase:Controls earth
Andy:Air
Jazz: Opposite her brother; controls water

Last edited by Alpha Female on Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Killers--Makin the Grade [Vani and Alpha]  Empty Re: Killers--Makin the Grade [Vani and Alpha]

Post  Alpha Female Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:49 pm

Killers--Makin the Grade [Vani and Alpha]  Taylor-lautner-outtakes
[size=85]
Name: Jacob Christian Montgomery
Personality:Jake is one you would LOVE to be around. Not only for extra fight insurance but he is just a fun loving guy. Though dont get on his bad side the first time you meet him. He doesnt hold grudges but you broke the trust bond. He only trusts those who get on his good side first thing. He has enough control in himself not to reveal what he really is, or what he can really do. But if you ever need help, a shoulder to cry on or anything, Jake is the one to help you. Always there for you when you need him.
History{optional}:His history is just hectic. Because of it he attempted to kill himself but talked himself out of it. Now he is fine but his history still haunts him. Now its come back and followed him. Not to mention hes developed a power of his own over all the years of pain. Which makes him very dangerous.
Power:Controls Fire, and also he is a type of wolf like shapeshifter. Instead of fur its flames. Very rare do you get the fur to come out, when that happens he is totally safe. But the flames will not burn those he loves only to protect.
Creature Looks (Only for shapeshifters, delete if not a shapeshifter):with flames Smile
Crush:None
Bf/Gf:None Smile
Other:Owns a Chevy Avalanche..about it
Theme Song:(i cant choose cause he is like so wide with personality lol) Boys of Fall--soccer related tho xD Stronger Hearing damage
[/size]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Killers--Makin the Grade [Vani and Alpha]  Empty Re: Killers--Makin the Grade [Vani and Alpha]

Post  Vani Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:55 pm

Arabella Merda (Ar-a Mar-da)
"Ara"
Sixteen
Feminine
--
"Have you ever felt like you just don't belong?..."
Ara is a strange human being. She has never been sterotyped as normal. She doesn't belive that looks should matter, nor that personalities should make account for love. She never fell into a highschool "catagory." She never wanted to.
The normal world doesn't accept her. She is pushed out of society into her own mind. Her mind is her life. The only thing she has.
Her parents want her out at eighteen. They don't want her, and her self-expression and odd ideas.
She does want to fit in to "main stream" society. But she also doesn't want to be normal.
She feels as though the world might want something from her, but won't tell her what they want.
She can't focus on one thing at a time, making people think she's a lunitic.
She is vegetarian. She doesn't even like to look at meat.
Her name means "rain" in Arabic.
"...That is how I feel."
--
Ara thinks that self-expression is everything. So she makes herself look that way too.
Ara had long, straight, thick ebony hair, that falls to the middle of her ribcage.
She styles her hair in two braids. She wears a string around her head and a bow on her head.
She has striking sapphire blue eyes that make her ebony hair stand out from the crowd.
Her skin is the color of milk. Creamy and smooth, but terribly pale. She does not sunburn nor tan, so almost always it is like that.
Ara is thin. She only weights about 110 Ilbs and she only stands 5'6".
Everyday, Ara wears the same thing: A white or black dress that falls to her knees. It is spaghetti strapped.
She wears two braclets on her left hand, and one on her right.
She wears one anklet on her left foot.
Around her neck are two necklaces. First, a choker with a heart on it. Second, a loose necklace with a star on it.
She doesn't wear shoes, or jackets, even in the dead of winter.
--
"You don't understand me. You never will. If you try, you will never find out. So, with that, I bid you good luck..."
Vani
Vani

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:14 pm

[i'll start Smile make it a bit easier Smile]

"Alright EVERYONE UP!" I called as i slid down the railing along the stairs leading to the second floor. "Jake jesus christ! Not all of us are excited for school to start!" I heard Andy hiss from her room that i was closest to, the rooms went down the hall. The two girls on one side of the hall their doors spaced about ten feet apart with the two boys at the same distance across the three foot wide hallway. Each had their own bathroom, so no fights anymore. "Oh come on Andy," I said and she swung the door open and a rush of her perfume came out as i met her make up plastered face with mine, a pursed cold stare on her face and a smug grin on mine. "Have a little excitement will ya?" I added with a smile as she huffed and pushed past me all ready for school but like all of us she was gonna eat first. The next two to come out was Jazz and Chase both talking among themselves already and they both passed me, The one that didnt come out was Levi. I knew he was a heavy sleeper, i walked into his room that was across from Andy's and stood at the foot of his bed ."Come on kiddo, time to get up" I told him and tapped the bottom of his foot. He was the youngest of our group. He had lost his mom and dad in a car accident. He latched onto me and i became his big brother. I knew i couldnt wake him up with a spark on his foot, he's immune to it of course with his fire abilities. But i knew that a rush of cold september air would wake him right up. I grabbed the bottom of his blanket and yanked it off his bed and he curled up as the cold air hit him. "Come on Jake! Cant i skip today?" He grumbled and sat up tiredly. "Nu uh, Get your ass up" I chuckled and turned on his light and left him to get dressed.

Soon after we were in the middle of eating he came down still tired, "There he is!" Chase smiled and gave him a nudige on his head messing his hair slightly and he pulled away, "Chase that was you, remember that" I chuckled and handed Levi his breakfast that was still warm. We all talked as we ate and soon it was time to go, "Everyone to the truck, I'll be out there in a minute" I told them and they all ran out to the garage and got in the truck, Jazz had stolen my keys and started the truck and opened the garage but was in the passenger seat, blasted the radio and they were all so damn hyper in the morning. After i set the alarm on the house i walked out to the garage and got in the truck and drove everyone to school.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vani Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:42 am

Already up, Ara was eating her oatmeal. She ate slowly, watching her busy mother pick up toys left by Ara's two-year-old nephew, Kyler. Her was such a little slob like his mother. It was sickening. Standing, Arabella waved to her mother.
"Bye, Mother." She said, peaking past the colum by the door. "See you tonight when I get home."
"Okay, bye." Her mother muttered, hurrying upstairs to take a shower.
"Thanks for the 'Have a good first day at your new school', mom." Arabella sighed, opening the front door and walking into the cool September air. "Mmm. Wind!" She exclaimed, skipping down the drive and to the sidewalk. The cold cement felt good on her bare toes. Ara started her trek to school, the morning giving her peace.
Vani
Vani

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:48 am

As i drove and rounded a corner from behind a small cliff that hung up over the road I could almost see the school. The girls already fixing their make up and the boys doing god only knows what in the back with their phones. When we pulled into the parking lot, Everyone was just getting there and our stereo with the bass thumping and shaking the truck and we all got out as i cut the engine. I locked the truck after the last person left and they all headed to the sidewalk waiting for me.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vani Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:02 pm

Arabella made it to her new school, her stomach boiling with nerves. After taking a huge breath in, she walked up to the school. She felt like eyes followed her as she made her way up the steps and towards the doors...and she was right. Eyes looked he up and down. She knew she was outcasted from society again. Sighing, Arabella opened a door and walked inside. She headed to the office.
"Um...hi." Ara greeted the secretary at the front desk. The old woman looked up from her computer keyboard with grim eyes.
"Name?" The woman asked exasperated. Arabella looked at her name tag, which read 'Mrs.Wilson.'
"Arabella Merda." She said, smiling slightly. Mrs.Wilson scanned through a list of names on the computer.
"Ah! First year at this school? Sixteen...junior." She clicked a few buttons. An old printer creaked and croaked at it spit out a piece of paper. Mrs.Wilson stood and grabbed it before handing it to Arabella. "This is your schedule. You'll get your books from the teachers like everyone else." She explained, clicking another button. "You can go now." She growled. Ara nodded.
"Thanks." She replied, going out the door to search for her locker.
Vani
Vani

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:11 pm

"Come on slow poke!" Jazz called as her and Andy trucked into school and down the hall with the rowdy boys behind them. I sighed and smiled and picked up the pace, soon catching up to them and seeing everyone i havent seen over the summer, and as i was walking past the office i saw a new girl coming out and without even reacting i had bumped right into her almost sending her to the floor and i caught her by the arm gently. "Whoa, gee im sorry" I said and pulled her back to her feet again gently.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vani Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:26 pm

Arabella smoothed down her white dress.
"Oh, no. It's not your fault." She said, looking up to him. She was speachless...he was so handsome. She twisted her rib-length braids. "Um...I should go." She said, walking passed him and into the halls. She walked to her locker on the second floor. When she reached it, she tried her best to open it.
Vani
Vani

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:30 pm

I smiled and watched her go. The gang and i headed upstairs and went to our new lockers that were all together somehow. Unlike last year. Now that we were all juniors we could be away from the sophomores and freshmen that resigned downstairs. Jazz was the last to come up and saw a new face and she trotted over to her. "Hey you must be new, I never seen you before, well last year anyway" She beamed then saw her struggling. "I'd help but im the weakest around. but do you need some help with that?" she asked
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vani Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:39 pm

Arabella nodded.
"These lockers are so much different than my old ones." She said, jiggling the nob. "Yeah, I can't..." She sighed, her eyes watering up. She looked at the girl. "Sorry, I just don't adjust well to new places." Ara said, wiping her eyes.

(Sorry they're so short, play Call of Duty with my cousin.)
Vani
Vani

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:47 pm

She smiled and handed her a tissue. "Here so you dont mess those pretty eyes up" She beamed then stood on her tippy toes and saw her brother...Me. "Jake...JAKE! Come here!" She called and her voice filled my ears from the next set of lockers down, I came over, "Whattya need?" I asked with a smile. "Since im the twig of the family can you help her open the locker?" Jazz asked with a bright smile as her ice blue eyes looked up at my dark ultra marine blue eyes. "Sure, oh hey" I said looking over at the girl who i had bumped into earlier
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vani Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:55 pm

Ara looked at them with her sapphire blue eyes.
"Thank you both..." She said, her pale cheeks turning a rosey red. She moved out of the way to let him help. "It's really big help." She thanked again.
Vani
Vani

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:00 pm

"ah these lockers are so old, Davy Jones's locker is younger" i chuckled and rolled up my sleeves and jiggled the handle before curling my finger under the latch and my arms flexed and stretched out my sleeves on my long sleeve Aeropestal shirt and the rust began to break free from it. Finally it got loose and it opened. To everyone else it looked like i had no trouble at all with it.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vani Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:08 pm

Arabella laughed nervously.
"Yeah..." She put her book-bag in and closed the locker. "Um, and one more question. Do you know where Mr. Krell's room is?" She asked, shutting her locker.She left just enough space for herself not to be locked out of it.
Vani
Vani

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:14 pm

"I dont but--" I began and Jazz jumped in. "I do!" She beamed, "Come on I'll take ya, i have him first period too" She smiled and the first bell rang and everyone started walking to class. That bell was just a five minute warning, and the teachers there were pretty strict on lateness.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vani Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:43 pm

"Awesome, do you want to go?" Arabella asked, walking over to Jazz. She fixed her bow and made sure her rib-length braids were even before cowering behind her.
Vani
Vani

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:53 am

[Holy crap I just got back on my admin account. o.o xDDD]

"Come on lets go" She smiled, "See you at lunch Jake" Jazz said as i headed off to class with the boys. "So, did you just come here over the summer?" Jazz asked as she walked with her
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vani Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:07 am

Arabella nodded.
"Yes, from Utah. I'm...not very out there." She cracked her neck. "We move a lot cause of my father's job." Ara admitted. "It's...pretty hard. So, I never get close to people or try to make friends." She sighed, clutching her schedule.
Vani
Vani

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:21 am

"Oh, well dont be afraid to this time. I mean, if we are going to get close, well i certainly wont stop talking to you if you do move again. Which i hope you dont" She smiled and walked next to her
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vani Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:06 pm

Arabella smiled gently.
"Well, Dad told his boss he wanted to move around less. His boss said he'll see, so maybe it will work." She shrugged slightly.
Vani
Vani

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:11 pm

"Well then we should make the most of it huh?" She beamed and they came to the class room. Then stopped when she heard a ruckus come up from behind them and turned around to see me and a few other guys horsing around down the hall. Then Chase and I were snatched up by the ear by one of our teachers. "So Mr.Montgomery and Mr.Collins at it again i see?" She said as she twisted our ears. Jazz broke out in a giggle and it turned into a laugh, "Again Jake?" She laughed and i shot her a look before a grimace hit my face when she twisted again
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vani Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:35 pm

Arabella smiled. She watched as the two boys-Jake and Chase- had their ears twisted. She giggled to herself, covering her mouth. She watched for a while until someone tapped her shoulder. She turned to see a teacher who stared at her grimly.
"Where are your shoes?" The teached asked, gesturing to Ara's bare feet. Arabella blushed.
"I...don't wear shoes," She replied, biting her lip. "I don't like them. They aren't comfortable." She explained. The teacher pinched up his nose.
"Well, shoes are required here," He said with a snotty tone. "Go to the nurse and get some." He demanded, pointing down the hall. Arabella shook her head.
"No, thank you. Like I said before, I DON'T LIKE SHOES." Arabella replied. She was starting to get annoyed.
"I don't care what you like, go get some shoes before I give you a detention." He said.
"Fine, detention would be a step up from wearing those feet sufficaters!" She snapped. The teached only stared at her with a puzzled look.
Vani
Vani

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:40 pm

Jazz turned seeing her and the teacher and waited to jump in. "Um Mr. Krell? Its her first day just give her a little break. She doesnt know how things work around here, I mean if you were gonna yell at someone yell at the two goons over there." She said throwing her thumb over her shoulder motioning to Chase and I.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vani Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:46 pm

The teached rolled his eyes.
"Fine, today you may go without shoes today, but at least wear sandals tomorrow." He said. He walked back inside the classroom. Arabella felt her cheeks burn with rage.
"No one, not even a teacher is going to tell me what to wear!" She whispered to Jazz. That was the only thing that really made her mad, when teachers tried to tell her what and what not to wear. Exhaling heavily, she folded her arms and looked down.
Vani
Vani

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next