Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killers--Makin the Grade [Vani and Alpha]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Killers--Makin the Grade [Vani and Alpha]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Killers--Makin the Grade [Vani and Alpha]

Post  Alpha Female Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:51 pm

"Hmm I think i have an Idea Arabella, tomorrow come in wearing them, wear them in the halls, but in class take them off. They cant yell at ya for that" Jazz said with a smile. "Come on lets quit watching these goobs and get to class" She said as Chase and I headed off to class
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Killers--Makin the Grade [Vani and Alpha]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Killers--Makin the Grade [Vani and Alpha]

Post  Vani Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:52 pm

Arabella nodded, following Jazz into the classroom and taking a seat next to her. Ara already knew Mr.Krell was going to be her enemy this year. Sighing, she waited for the bell to ring.
Vani
Vani

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:05 pm

Jazz was just as restless and it showed a little more than Ara did.
As for me i was in math class down the hall. I had calmed down and did the work assigned, but there was one problem. Mark was in almost every class i had. He was the bully of the school, would pick on anyone smaller than him. Girl or guy he didnt care, treated them both the same, both emotionally and dare i say it, Physically. Which angered me the most about him, I was always the one the girls came to when he was starting on them, because to say the least they were scared out of their right minds of him. When he hit you it wasnt a shove it was 'you were on the ground with one swipe, lucky enough to not be knocked out'
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vani Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:16 pm

Arabella sighed. The class seemed to go on forever until finally, the bell rang. The class shot out of the door, including Ara. She went to her locker and set her new book inside before looking around for Jazz. Not finding her, she went to search herself. Arabella looked through the crowds, but she wasn't in sight.
Vani
Vani

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:19 pm

Jazz, Chase and I were all walking down the hall and I could almost feel like something was wrong. I looked up from talking to them and saw Mark and three of his friends walking down the hall straight towards Arabella according to Jazz that was her name. "Jazz, I think i found her" I said with a straight face and she followed my gaze and saw Mark and his friends. "Jake. Jake you gotta stop them..They're gonna do somethin i can tell" She said nervously

[btw he is an open character, Mark is. So if you want you can bring him in any time and play him Smile]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vani Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:11 pm

[Haha, okay.]

Arabella sighed, turning around and running straight into a huge guy. He had to be two feet taller than her.
"Oh, sorry!" She apologized, backing away.
"Oh, you're going to be sorry!" He growled, his hands balling into fists.
"Hey, it was an accident. No biggie." Ara said, raising a brow and turning to leave. The huge guy grabbed her shoulder and turned her around.
"Don't walk away from me!" He yelled at her. She heard the hallway go silent, all eyes on her.
"Then don't touch me." She said, shaking off his hand. The whole hallway oohed. Arabella watched as the giant's face grew red. With all his might he pushed her down. Ara landed on her head, making her dizzy. She held her head, standing up.
"GET BACK DOWN!" He screeched. Arabella shook her head.
"I'm not your chew toy, get out of my way." Ara said, movie passed him. Just her luck, two others blocked her way. She turned back to the boy who pushed her down. "Can you ask your minions to get out of my way?" She asked. The last thing she saw was a fist flying towards her face.
Vani
Vani

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:20 pm

Right then i caught his fist since i was already pushing my way through the crowd. I saved her from getting a concussion by getting a sprained hand now. I threw him against the lockers and Andy helped Arabella up to her feet. Now this fight was between me and him. "Now you mess with me" I growled in his face and he threw that punch into my side and i fell against the lockers and i fought back tackling him to the ground wailing on his face as he hit mine
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vani Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:25 pm

Arabella thanked the girl who helped her up. She watched in horror as Jake and the guy who'd almost punched her fought.
You're an idiot, Ara! You should've known not to mess with a seven foot guy when you're only five! She bit her lip, almost breaking the skin. A teacher came and broke up the fight, taking the two guys-and Arabella- to the office.

Last edited by Vani on Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vani
Vani

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:29 pm

[Andy's a girl :3 XD]

After Mark and I were drug to the office we were battered and bruised still trying to get at eachother. Both sports captains ready to kill each other. His football coach held him while mine held me. "You touch another girl again--!" I roared and struggled to get free again as we were sat down in the principles office.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vani Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:34 pm

[Fixed. XD Sorry, my head's very messed up today. XD]

Arabella crossed her arms and sat down next to Jake, her eyes tearing up. She rubbed them, looking up to the principal.
"Well," He said, crossing his arms. "All I can ask is, what happened?" He turned his head to Ara, raising a brow.
"That chick was back-talking me." The guy screamed. The principal shushed him and looked back at Ara.
"Well...I ran into him and he just threw a tantrum." Ara said, slouching in her chair. The principle nodded, looking at Jake.
"Your side of the story?" He asked.
Vani
Vani

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:41 pm

"I came to her defense, he hit her first. I tried to stop it, he hit me." I said in a matter of fact tone. "So basically he started it all." I shrugged and leaned back in the chair. I managed to catch a side glance at Arabella and looked back at the principle at his desk. "So Neither Arabella nor I am at fault here. Yet. Again" I said looking at Mark who was being held down by his coach
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vani Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:43 pm

Arabella watched the principal look at Jake and her skeptically.
"You two go into the information office while I talk to Mark." He ordered. Ara stood quickly and scurried out, sitting down next to the wall in the information office.
Vani
Vani

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:46 pm

I was led out and i spotted her down by the wall and walked over. "Hey, are you alright?" I asked taking a tissue and wiping the blood from my face and tossed it in the trash. "I cant stand him, so sorry you had to see that" I said nervously biting my lip
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vani Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:48 pm

Arabella sniffed.
"I'm fine. I just glad you came so I didn't get punched in the face." She said, looking up at him and smiling slightly. "Thanks." Arabella looked back down an thought for a while.
Vani
Vani

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:50 pm

"No problem. I just wish i was there a bit sooner, we wouldnt be in this situation" I chuckled and looked at the seat next to her. "Do you mind if i sit down?" I asked gently
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vani Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:53 pm

Arabella nodded her head.
"Sure, go ahead." She said, looking down at her feet. "It was kind of a problem though. I mean, look at your face." She looked up at him, touching his wound. "God that must hurt." She said apologetically.
Vani
Vani

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:00 pm

I sat down next to her and winced slightly when she touched my cheek. "Nah, its nothing compared to what i usually get" I shrugged and smiled at her.

[sorry i gtg Sad Razz I'll be on tomorrow though!]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vani Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:05 pm

Arabella smiled slightly, genuinly feeling bad. She put her hand back in her lap and sighed.
"If I hadn't started my smart mouth this wouldn't have happened." She spoke softly.

[Sad okay]
Vani
Vani

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:55 pm

"He needs to be taught a lesson," I said with a shrug. "Its a shame you took the brunt of it though"
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vani Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:06 pm

Arabella shrugged.
"Not really..." She replied, looking at him from the corner of her eye. She sighed one again, putting her chin in her hand.
Vani
Vani

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:17 pm

"What makes you say that?" I Asked gently and gave her a soft look "I dont want anyone getting that brunt of the action"
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vani Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:21 pm

"Well..." Arabella said, biting her lip. "I guess I was, but you got more hurt than I did..."
Vani
Vani

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:23 pm

I sighed and smiled. "Well i came out alive, I saved you from a concussion" I chuckled.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vani Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:35 pm

Arabella patted his shoulder.
"And...I thank you. A lot. It was pretty awesome of you." She smiled, drawing her hand back and placing it in it's spot. The office door opened and Mark the Giant was walking out with his coach.
"Arabella Merda, please come in." The principal said, staring at her. "Bring Jacob along with you." He spoke when she was halfway to the office.
Vani
Vani

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:07 pm

"Hey anything to help out a pretty girl" I said with a blush and when we were called in I let her go in first before i went in holding the door open for her and followed her in. "So whats the damage now?" I asked as i sat down
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next