Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killers--Makin the Grade [Vani and Alpha]

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Killers--Makin the Grade [Vani and Alpha]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Killers--Makin the Grade [Vani and Alpha]

Post  Vani Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:42 am

"Well, Mark has a Saturday school, plus he's out of football for a while." The principal spoke. "But, Jacob, you and Arabella have detention-for a week." He told. Arabella just looked down, sighing.
Vani
Vani

Back to top Go down

Killers--Makin the Grade [Vani and Alpha]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Killers--Makin the Grade [Vani and Alpha]

Post  Alpha Female Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:45 pm

"I guess its like every school huh? You defend yourself, automatically you started the fight right?" I remarked with a sarcastic tone. "Even when you dont fight back, detention" I added. "You know these schools are sending us mixed messages i hope you all are aware of that, you tell us to stand up for others, but when we do..we get in trouble, You tell us to defend ourselves when we are being attacked, still..we get in trouble" I continued. "What a system" I scoffed and leaned back in my chair
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Vani Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:46 pm

Arabella put her head down, giggling. She bit her lip as she looked to the principal, trying not to smile.
"Well, Jacob. You did start more of a fight then needed. You could have just told him to stop, not start wailing on him. And Mark said Arabella punched him without really needing too." Ara raised a brow and laughed.
"Hmm? He's lying you know? And we all know the only reason you're putting up in detention is cause Mr.Bigshot out there is a football player!" Arabella snapped, standing. She looked over to Jake. "See you in the unneeded detention." She said, leaving the room.
Vani
Vani

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:02 pm

I shot up from my chair when he said Arabella hit him. "She did not hit him! Thats a lie!" I protested coming to her defense and heard her voice and what she had to say. "This is a joke! You're gonna believe a guy who's report card looks like it has a stutter? With all the D's? Or a straight A student"
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vani Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:50 pm

Arabella walked out of the office. She had spent at least allof second and half of third period in the principal's office. She walked to third slowly, making sure she got the right room. She walked in, and everyone stared at her. Ara picked a seat and was given a book.
"Welcome to the class." The thin woman greeted. Her hair was down, falling in long golden waves to her chest. She wore a very low cut shirt and shorts. She walked away, back to her desk.
Vani
Vani

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:55 pm

"Jacob go to class, what's done is done" He said and waved me from his office. I huffed as i turned and walked out into the hallway and made my way to class after stopping in the bathroom cleaning off my face some more. now it was just blotches of dark bruises and no blood. As i splashed water on my face a few stray drops made their way onto my shirt darkening it slightly. The droplets also found refuge on the strands of my hair that made the hairline on my forehead. With that i shook my hands and sent the drops into the sink and headed to class
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vani Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:44 pm

Arabella listened to the rest of what she said before the bell rang. She looked at her schedule, and was thankful it was lunch. Standing, Ara walked out of the room and to the cafeteria. She bought a bag of chips and a sprite and sat alone at a table in the far corner. She ate a few chips and sipped her drink slowly.
Vani
Vani

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:01 am

I headed off to lunch still steaming a bit. I walked up to the lunch line and spotted Arabella and stopped. The line was getting long anyway and would go down in a few minutes. I walked over towards her and smiled at her. "Hey, you mind if i wait here until the line goes down?" I asked gently
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vani Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:44 pm

Arabella looked up and nodded.
"Of Course." She replied, taking a chip out of the small bag and eating it. She sipped her sprite and gazed at him. "I'm sorry I got you a detention." She said quietly, taking another gulp of her drink. Ara sighed.
Vani
Vani

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:23 pm

"Hey he had it coming" I said with a scoff and smiled at her. "It's no big deal. Don't worry about it" I said with a smile and nudged her playfully. "I've gotten out of detention thanks to my negotiation abilities. Plus everyone knows i didnt start that fight"
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vani Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:24 pm

Arabella smiled gently. She took another chip from the bag. She gasped.
"Do you want some?" She asked, pushing the bag towards Jacob. She didn't want to be rude.
Vani
Vani

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:38 pm

"Nah, im good thanks" I said with a polite smile. I looked back up to the line and it was shorter. "Im actually gonna go up and get somethin, If you want you dont have to sit alone, You can come to our table or something" I said with a smile and stood up
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vani Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:37 pm

Arabella never felt this accepted.
"Um...well, sure." She said, grinning. She stood up and looked around. "Where's you table?" She asked.
Vani
Vani

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:22 pm

"The one by the window, Jazz has a seat open next to her" I said with a smile. "The dirty blond with her back to the window. Tell her I sent ya" I smiled pointing towards the table and no one even looked up. "She wont bite i promise" I said with a chuckle
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vani Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:44 am

Arabella curled her bare toes and walked over to the table.
"Um...Jacob sent me," She said nervously, twisting her ebony braids in her fingers.
Vani
Vani

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3