Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polokinz and ze Batcat :D Mature Content

3 posters

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Polokinz and ze Batcat :D Mature Content - Page 30 Empty Re: Polokinz and ze Batcat :D Mature Content

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:32 pm

Rhys rolled his eyes and laughed as he poked her - nearly spraying out a delicious mix of cookie and chocolate all over Alex. He chuckled and winked, stuffing yet another cookie into his mouth for lack of anything else better to do. And he deserved it. He hadn't eaten in a while...
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Polokinz and ze Batcat :D Mature Content - Page 30 Empty Re: Polokinz and ze Batcat :D Mature Content

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:43 pm

Avery snickered at Rhys as he stuffed his face - rolling her eyes in fond incredulity. She helped herself to a few more cookies, nibbling delicately at them.
She had hardly eaten recently - but she still didn't have much of an appetite.
In fact, now she thought about it, she had not been able to eat properly for quite a while...
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:01 pm

[[No. Muse. *headdesk*]]

Emily laughed delicately and took the empty plate away from the now satisfied trio. She laughed and swatted Alex. "You eat way too much." She teased fondly. "How long will you guys be staying here...?"
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:06 pm

((Me neither. :/ *Double headesk* ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:07 pm

[[Tell you what. I'll keep stalking yours and Abba's RP and think of ideas, okay? xD]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:11 pm

((Stalker. -.-
Okay. :3

*Is now nervous and ashamed to post on Abba's RP...* ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:22 pm

((-pops in- Firee. ;3 -pops back out-

I do not do this all the time -shifty eyes-))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:22 pm

[[Abba you read our RP?! *is shamed* You waste your time on me?!]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:25 pm

((And on Polo.
But.
Seriously.

Have a fire. ;3
xD
I did this on Polo and Jayneh's roleplay also. xDDD))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:30 pm

[[I was thinking more of an armed robbery xD Pyro. Whenever something gets boring, explosions come in with Abba.]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:36 pm

((Not neccesarily! o.o I just have Ria kidnapped or sumething. But. o.o Armed robbery AND a fire. ;3))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:45 am

[[Abba, I will save a fire for later when we need it. You can have a fire or an armed robbery in a house, but you can only have a fire in the woods or something xD Thanks pyro Very Happy]]

A crashing noise from the front door startled Rhys and Alex. So used to the gang life, they were on their feet in an instant, hands reaching for guns that weren't there. Well, Alex had a gun. And a knife. He tossed the knife to Rhys, who caught it with ease, and they began to creep down the hallway to the door.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:54 pm

When Avery heard the crash, she leaped up - then froze. Part of her wanted to take her aggressive stance, race forward and find out what was going on - but the other part wanted to cower behind Rhys and make sure she didn't get hurt...
And, much to her surprise, this was what she did. She shifted behind him, eyes widening instinctively with fear.
But only for a moment...
The very next moment, her eyes had narrowed to slits, and her face showed nothing but disgust for herself.
Since when am I so cowardly...? She wondered with a snarl.
But, hearing another crash, she realised that if she tried to be brave, she would only end up getting in the way... It was a sickening realisation, but a true one. She caused Rhys nothing but trouble...
And that was when Avery Finn decided that she was sick and tired of being a burden. What might come from this decision, even Avery couldn't tell at this stage - but she felt something change inside of her.
So, with a sensible, resigned sort of determination, she stepped backwards, standing out of harm's way, and kept a beady eye on Rhys's back. She would trust him to look after himself... But if anything went wrong, she'd do whatever it took to make sure he was safe.
She would not be a coward, and she certainly didn't plan on being the 'damsel in distress' ever again! She was supposed to be strong, damn it! Stronger than this, at least...

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:35 pm

Rhys was so transfixed in the current situation that he didn't notice Avery's moment of indecision. He slowly inched forward, knife raised and ready to strike at anything that moved. Besides Alex, of course. He was the only one Rhys could count on right now. Just like back in the old days. The gang days. Where he needed to watch out for everyone but his people. His people. The thought brought a savage smile to his lips as he silently thanked Alex for not deserting him like everyone else. Like the rest of his people.
Shut up.
Quietly, he and Alex crept forward as the invader was obviously ransacking the living room. He thought no one was home. Good. The two boys exchanged silent nods and parted - as if they could read each other's minds - and each entered the living room a different way.
Holding up their weapons, they began to shout at the attacker, whose face was covered by a bandana. The person was slight in stature, and very curvy. Almost like a... female. Rhys leapt at the figure and pulled off the mask, revealing a petite looking face whose perfect features were sculpted into a vicious scowl. Her dark brown eyes blazed with bitter rage as she struggled to find purchase on Rhys's body to push him away. He let her go, shocked that it was a girl. Using this to her advantage, she pushed him over and yanked his knife away, holding it to his throat. Alex was more prepared as he held the gun, aiming it at her head. She sat there on top of Rhys in a position that would have been very inappropriate in any other situation, panting heavily. Realizing she couldn't kill this boy without getting a bullet in her brain. Her eyes narrowed as she visibly tried to figure out how to win this situation.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:19 am

((I currently have no reply for this, but I don't really want to let it go yet... O.o
Since Avery doesn't have much of a role at the moment, do you think you can post again, and I'll see how my creativity treats me after that. Very Happy

Meanwhile, let's start getting our brains whirring in search of a new RP idea... Because I sense impending doom. Sad ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:36 am

[[Well, my friend is over and I think I'm boring her to tears checking all of these RP's ^^ (she's laughing) so I can't reply yet. But we will get another one! We will! *dramatic music plays*]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:45 am

((*GASPS* Do I have to give one of my long, boring lectures about why RPing isn't boring? Because I swear, I'll do it!
At the very least, it'll give her some perspective. XD

When you've got rid of her, I expect you to give our RPs your full attention, yeah? Wink

Have fun, Batcat's friend. Smile I hope you're happy, knowing that you've stolen my nightly entertainment from me... Neutral

Beware the wrath of Polo. Twisted Evil ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:52 am

[[I should LOVE to hear your lecture ^^ I'm the oddball of the group (which is saying a LOT) and I think only one of my other friends understands the awesomeness of RPing, although she can't get an account xP

And she says 'Well then'.]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:04 am

((Well, too bad. I was bluffing. XD I can't be bothered to write a long, useless lecture when I could be writing horse articles that I'd actually be paid for. Not that I intend to write those, either... (Yes, I really am that lazy).

That answer makes no sense to the alien mind of The Polo. No

I'm bored. :/ I'll probably end up getting back into bed and watching Glee, but then I'll feel bad for wasting my time...

Maybe I'll upload some horsey photos onto Ponybox and go compliment hunting. Razz *Evil cackle* ... Can't be bothered.

I really am lazy today. O.o ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:37 pm

[[Hahahaha fine then xD

Ponybox! *misses website* That's how I first started RPing ^^]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:00 pm

((Ditto. Razz I still log on every day... But I kinda don't do anything else. O.o
It's weird - if I SAID I was leaving, everybody would go nuts. But when I quietly slip away, nobody notices and nobody cares. XD *Wails dramatically* I feel so UNLOVED! Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:06 pm

[[Oh Polo you are loved ^^ And I'm sorry I can't write a reply. I want to make it good and sadly I just don't have that kind of time. My parents need me to be practicing my musical instruments. *wails*]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:10 pm

((Hehe! No worries, I'll be waiting. Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:25 pm

Sighing, the woman closed her knife shut with a brisk snap and stood up, stretching like a cat. Gracefully, she brushed past Alex, clearly heading for the door. And he wasn't having any of it. Not at all.
"Stop where you are or I'll blow your brains out." He said angrily.
She stopped walking, but replied mockingly. "How do I know the gun's loaded? You could be bluffing."
The first thing that came to mind to prove he wasn't bluffing was to shoot somewhere else. But he was in his grandparents' home and didn't want to break anything. And the neighbowers would surely call the police. And that was exactly what they needed right now. Not.
So he opened the gun and held out the gun, revealing a full clip. "Turn around and look!" He said triumphantly.
"I can't, or you'll blow my brains out." She retorted smugly.
He snorted. "You're such a badass. Not. Really, look."
She slowly turned around and walked over, as if to examine it. Alex, in a moment of blindness and stupiddity, allowed her to come closer with a proud look.
Swiftly, she swiped it out of his hands, and in one quick motion, had put the gun back together, aiming it at Rhys where he lay on the ground, still stunned from before.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:59 am

Avery nearly groaned in exasperation when Alex let the woman walk up to him - and when she managed to grab the gun, Avery was not at all surprised.
"Idiots..." She muttered to herself. Rhys and Alex both! Letting their guards down, getting outsmarted... Gosh!
No way was she staying quiet now. If she got shot, well, 'Woopdeedoo'! She was still feeling somewhat suicidal in any case. Her life was a complete mess...
Men. She reflected bitterly to herself, They're all the same. All idiots...
"Oh, for f***'s sake!" She hissed angrily, stepping into the room and glaring from Rhys to Alex.
"She was about to leave. Why the Hell would you stop her from leaving, huh? Idiot!" She heaved a dramatic sigh, then let her eyes dart to the woman.
A jolt of recognition stopped her in her tracks. She had seen this person before... Somewhere. Some tender memory deep in her mind was stirred, but she couldn't for the life of her remember what it was.
Still, there was no time to be shocked...
"Look, please just go..." Avery sighed wearily. Although it was ridiculous to ask an armed thief to leave, she was honestly past caring. About everything...
"We're not going to call the cops or anything. And we're not going to chase after you..." She flashed Alex a filthy look. "So can't we just drop all this stupid drama?"
She turned dull, fearless eyes toward the woman, and waited patiently for an answer to her stupid, far-fetched suggestion.
She didn't know what else she could do, after all... Avery Finn was useless. Proven fact...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next