Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polokinz and ze Batcat :D Mature Content

3 posters

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down

Polokinz and ze Batcat :D Mature Content - Page 31 Empty Re: Polokinz and ze Batcat :D Mature Content

Post  Batcat Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:55 am

Alex narrowed his eyes at Avery. Obviously she had no idea the valuables the thief was going to take. A lot of the stuff in this house were antiques, worth a lot of money. He sighed bitterly and looked at the girl, still holding a gun at Rhys, who was lying uselessly on the ground.
The girl immediatly relaxed when she saw Avery. "Hey," she said, flashing the small girl a smile. "Long time no see. Remember me? Your cousin? Miranda?" She chuckled and took the clip out of the gun, tossing the weapon back to Alex. Disgruntled, he put it back in his pocket and sat down.
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Polokinz and ze Batcat :D Mature Content - Page 31 Empty Re: Polokinz and ze Batcat :D Mature Content

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am

"Miranda. I knew I recognised you." Avery replied with a slightly tense smile. "I haven't seen you since I was eight... You've sure changed." Avery chuckled slightly, one corner of her mouth lifting in a smile. "Who'd have thought that after generations of cops, the Finns would become criminals, huh?"
She sat wearily on the arm of the nearest couch, and watched Miranda with her head tilted slightly to one side. "So what brings you here?" She asked - a dull hint of sarcasm to her voice. Her eyes lingered on Miranda for a while, but then her attention was grabbed by a limp form on the floor.
"You okay?" She asked, glancing toward Rhys and frowning in concern. He was being awfully quiet... He wasn't unconscious or something, was he?
Polo trapped in an inkpot
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:23 pm

Miranda chuckled as Avery finally recognized her. "You haven't grown at all." She smirked, noting the other girl's height. Girl. Was she seeing right? She squinted closer, just to make sure. Yep. Avery was clearly dressing as a girl now. Something must have happened to her to make her not be a boy.
As she heard her cousin's snide comment about being a criminal, she laughed. "My dad was an assasin. What do you expect?"
As Avery walked over to the shocked boy on the ground, something in Miranda's head clicked. He was probably the reason why she was being... normal. With a sigh, she walked over and poked Rhys in the stomach. "Wakey wakey sleepyhead." She muttered.
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31