Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Abba-dabba-doo! :3 (Mature content)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Polo and Abba-dabba-doo! :3 (Mature content) - Page 5 Empty Re: Polo and Abba-dabba-doo! :3 (Mature content)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon May 09, 2011 1:48 pm

"I see..." Laiko replied in fascination, mulling over what he had learned in his mind.
So that was 'dating'? The physical relationship between two humans? It was, indeed, very fascinating. So that was what Mike did when he went out with those girls on a Friday night?
In that case, Laiko wasn't sure if he'd be willing to let Ria 'date'. It seemed far too vulgar to him, and too risky - after all he'd heard about sex in health class. Certainly not a good idea.

At that moment, Mike reappeared, setting the drink down on the table and sitting next to Ria with a grin, watching her expectantly. "So? How about it, huh?" He pressed, leaning slightly closer to her.
Laiko watched his friend with a hawk-like gaze - his fists clenching under the table.
He loved Mike - but it was his job to protect Ria. That was simply how things worked.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Polo and Abba-dabba-doo! :3 (Mature content) - Page 5 Empty Re: Polo and Abba-dabba-doo! :3 (Mature content)

Post  Abba is back in school Mon May 09, 2011 2:09 pm

Ria batted her eyelashes and took a tiny sip of the drink. "Aww. Thanks your so sweet!" she said with a grin. "Sorry, though. I dont plan on going out with you. Dont you have a bunch of girls for that?" she questioned lightly, implying the group she had seen him with but this morning. She slowly ducked her head down, pushing her hair back behind her ear, showing her rosy cheeks and blue eyes as she concentrated deeply on beginning to add the detail to the blocking she had created. Pausing in her work for a second she added, "besides. I never caught your name..." and then her pencil began scratching at the paper again adding in even the tiniest details.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon May 09, 2011 2:15 pm

"Ouch!" Mike declared dramatically, getting to his feet and staggering backwards as though struck by a physical blow.
"Ah, well." He said with a laugh, shrugging off the rejection and sitting down next to Ria, though no longer trying to flirt with her.
Laiko relaxed slightly, and took to staring around the cafe again - leaving Mike and Ria to get acquainted.
"I'm Mike." He said, offering his hand. "And you're Ria, right? Nice to meet you." He smiled warmly at her, the corners of his eyes crinkling slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon May 09, 2011 2:35 pm

[center]Ria couldn't help but to laugh as he staggered backwards, taking another sip of her frappucino. A smile had finally set on her face, for the first time after the day's events. Ria took his hand and shook it, a bit weakly though. "Yep. I'm Ria." she murmered with a smile on her face. Ria could smell something burning back in the kitchen and her shoulders tensed as she bent back down on her drawing. "So. Mike, other than attempting to date multiple girls at once, what do you enjoy doing?" she said, trying to get a conversation going. The burning scent though was still bugging her as she smelt it getting stronger.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon May 09, 2011 2:46 pm

((Last post. I got nothing... o_0 ))

Mike laughed at Ria's words, clearly unashamed. "Hey, don't hate the player - hate the game." He retorted with a grin, "Yeah... I like sports, mostly. And I always enjoy a good prank. What about you?" He glanced over at the paper in front of her, watching Ria's fingers dart across it. "You like drawing, I see."
The friendly conversation went on a while, but by this point Laiko had zoned out completely. He was glancing around anxiously, his hawk-like gaze checking every nook and cranny for the source of the smoky smell that his instincts warned him meant trouble. Then he saw it: Smoke creeping under the door from the kitchen. Something told him this was no burnt meal...
"We should go." He said, standing up abruptly.
"Mike, Ria, quickly." He commanded urgently. Mike glanced up and glared at him. "Who said you could boss me around, huh?" He demanded of his friend, standing and cuffing Laiko on the back of the head. "I haven't forgiven you for stealing my bike, yet! You realise I missed a really hot date because of that? Laiko? Laiko, are you even listening?!"
But Laiko was not. He was fretting nervously - glancing around the cafe as though he expected the place to explode or something.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon May 09, 2011 2:55 pm

(Polo. Urrgggg. You are a failure. -headdesk-)

Ria stood up, watching the two of them carefully. "Mike!" she hissed as he hit Laiko on the head. "Absolutely no need for violence." she spat out, crossing her arms after closing her sketchbook and shoved it in her bag. As she looked around the cafe, wondering what Laiko had been fretting about she noticed a rumbling noise before the kitchen exploded, sending a few chucks of wood flying straight at them. Ria let out a yelp and yanked Mike and Laiko down to the ground just intime to have the splintery wood crash into the window, just missing their heads. (Sorry for the powerplay.) The fire was now reaching around the cafe, engulfing everything within it's ever expanding reach. Ria coughed, her side bleeding as a few sharp splinters from the piece of the wall had went straight into her side. She closed her eyes, holding back tears as she put her hand over it and winced, too scared to pull it out of her side. The fire raged closer to the group and she collapsed to her knees. The pain overtook her body quickly and she knew she couldn't move. She didn't say anything, just ended up being pulled back into herself quickly, unable to speak, unable to move.

(That enough action for you?)
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon May 09, 2011 11:27 pm

((Hey, I was trying... o_0
Good post. Smile ))

When Ria tackled them to the ground, both Mike and Laiko fell with a thud. Mike began whimpering nervously - his usual courage lost in the face of real danger, whereas Laiko was the opposite. His timid, tentative personality was discarded completely as he hit the floor and, after throwing his arms over his head to protect himself from the flying splinters, he took complete control of the situation. Some razor-sharp shards of wood grazed his arm, but for the most part he was unhurt, so Laiko turned hurriedly to his two companions. Mike seemed fine - if terrified. Ria, on the other hand, was bleeding. Badly.
He crawled hurriedly closer to her, and set a hand on her shoulder - then began speaking in a gentle, low tone. The calmness of his voice was such contrast to the pandemonium in the cafe that it sounded clear as crystal.
"Ria, I'm going to pull this splinter out, okay? It's going to hurt, but you'll feel better afterwards - so just bear with me, okay?"
With that, he grasped the splinter and wrenched it out with a quick jerk, like pulling off a bandaid. He winced on Ria's behalf, and quickly put an arm around her shoulders to comfort her.
"Let's get out of here." He said, and he lifted her up gently, supporting her toward the door.
"Mike, come on." He called, holding his free hand out to his friend. Mike grasped it with a frightened whimper, and hurried along with Laiko and Ria toward the cafe door. Flames were consuming the place now - climbing rapidly up the curtains, licking at tables, and threatening to block their exit - but Laiko did not hesitate. They had to get out - before it was too late.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue May 10, 2011 12:19 am

(oh yea. I totally got Polo to post a longer one -feels accomplished
of course you are trying. :3)

As Laiko spoke to her ria nodded her head. She didn't expect it to hurt as much. But as soon as he yanked it. Our of her side she let out an immediate earshattering scream. Her body curled into itself, threatening to never come out as she lay there. Her eyes glanced up and caught sight of Mike who seemed to now be trembling in fear. But. As she sat there, she was beginning to feel faint due to the bloodloss. Ria bit her lip, her body wouldn't stop trembling. And as she tried to look forwards the world around her kept fading to black and then back to normal. Fjally the black stayed and she managed to say, "Laiko. Everythings pitch black. I can't see..." her voice trembling with fear as she spoke. Her hand clenched on harder to his arm which was holding her up before her whole body fell limp, collapsing to the floor as the spell of unconciousness took over. The fire coninued to rage closer, it now directly at their heels. It had overtook the booth they had just been sitting at, and if they didn't move now they were done for...
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue May 10, 2011 2:44 am

((Haha. Razz I had some free time on the car drive, and only this RP and another [Which I was lacking muse for] to reply to, so I could drag it out. XD Plus - I had appropriate motivation! GO ABBA! XD So for now I'm okay on all my RPs - hope it'll last. Wink ))

As Ria spoke, Laiko tightened his grip on her shoulder slightly. But before he could say anything, she had collapsed to the floor beside him. He scooped her up quickly, but at that moment, a second explosion sounded from the kitchens. "Mike, DOWN!" Laiko bellowed, just as the force of the blast knocked him off his feet. He held Ria close to him, shielding her from the blow, and struck the ground hard with his shoulder. The breath was knocked out of him, and his clothes were singed from the blast - leaving a few minor burns. But his injuries were superficial - it was Ria he had to worry about.
"Mike, get out. Out the door!" Laiko shouted as he saw his friend cowering under the nearest table. Mike nodded - wide eyed and nervous - and hurriedly dashed out of the cafe. Gritting his teeth, Laiko heaved Ria into his arms, then followed - ducking his head against the flames that now licked at him from all angles.
Finally, he was out of the cafe and into the cool evening outside. Numerous onlookers had gathered - murmuring to each other and pointing curiously at the flames - unconcerned, uninvolved, merely entertaining themselves by witnessing the troubles of others.
He pushed past them, and they moved out of the way like ghosts, parting to let him through - then turning their attention to watch him instead of the blaze. They murmured about him now, but still, he was merely a source of entertainment.
Laiko didn't care.
He dashed to a bench nearby and laid Ria down on it, then turned to Mike - who had reappeared to hover nervously at his shoulder. "Mike, give me your jacket." Laiko ordered, holding out his hand.
A moment of hesitance...
"NOW, Mike!"
He obliged, handing Laiko the jacket in a heartbeat, and letting his eyes dart concernedly over Ria's face.
Laiko tore the jacket, and hurriedly began forming a makeshift bandage - binding it around Ria's wound to stop the bleeding.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue May 10, 2011 6:42 am

As Ria lay there she managed to stir back into conciousness. Her body was trembling, a few tears escaping her eyes and trailing down her cheeks due to the pain. When she saw Mike's jacket wrapped around her abdomin and the blood which it was beoming soaked in she had to close her eyes. "I dont wanna die..." she whispered, her voice shaking as much as her body. Finally, she forced her eyes open again to look at Laiko who, from what she could tell had suffered a few minor burns along his back, due to the way his shirt was falling. She glanced over to Mike who seemed relatively unscaved, well other than his ego. She seemed to be hurt the worst. But she didnt want to dwell on herself and she immediately went back to Laiko. "Are you hurt? Im so sorry Laiko..." she whispered before she had to shut her eyes again, the world beginning to fade to black once more as she lay there.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue May 10, 2011 11:01 am

"You're not dying." Laiko assured Ria gently, "And I'm fine..." He trailed off, frowning in concern, as he realised she had lost consciousness again. "This is my fault..." He murmured softly.
"Don't be ridiculous!" Mike snapped. "You told us to get out in the first place, and after that second explosion you saved me and Ria. None of this is your fault, idiot!" He cuffed Laiko on the back of the head, but his friend did not respond. Frowning, Mike lay a hand on Laiko's shoulder, and was surprised to find that it shook beneath his touch.
"Dude..." He murmured in disbelief, "Are you crying?"
"No..." Laiko replied shakily, but then a tear fell from his cheek. "Oh!" He exclaimed in surprise, reaching up to touch his wet cheek. "I am..." He blinked in surprise, and mopped his eyes with his sleeve, but the tears wouldn't stop falling. "Why...?" Laiko questioned thoughtfully.
He glanced toward Mike, and asked innocently, "How do I make it stop?"
Mike watched him for a moment in complete disbelief, then slapped him affectionately on the back and burst out laughing, leaving Laiko staring at him in a bemused fashion.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue May 10, 2011 1:46 pm

(awwww. So cute.

But ive got nothing. Nada. Ziltch. Zippo. None. -.-)

(i dont know. Im just uber depressed and ideas arent coming. And no. That cartoon thingie isnt working. .-.)
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 11, 2011 11:31 pm

((Naaaw Sad *Hugs* I understand Abba-babba. Watch an episode of Penn and Teller! They're rude and foul-mouthed, but hilarious. And they love mocking and insulting people... Basically they prove that random theories that people believe in (Eg, Astrology) are Bullshit. That's the name of their show. Razz Hehe! It cheers me up, anyway... :3
Hope your muse and cheerfulness return to you soon!!! *Lots of hugs*))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue May 24, 2011 9:38 pm

((Ive still got nothing. Any ideas? I might be able to write off of that. O.e
ya know. Instead of absolutely. Nothing -i.e braindead me))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue May 24, 2011 11:24 pm

((You could try joining my Zombie apocalypse RP in the teens section? Razz I desperately want some more epic members. Twisted Evil Hehe!

As for this RP... You could have Ria wake up... Maybe you could time skip, and have her in the hospital? Or we could skip way ahead, and they could meet up at school again... I'm not sure - I suck at coming up with ideas for other people's characters. XD
If you have her cry, I think Laiko could give you an interesting reaction to work with, if that helps at all. :3 ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:15 pm

((Crying it shall be. ;3))

Do you remember...

-time skip to three hours later-

Ria awoke in the hospital, her left arm, waist, and left thigh completely wrapped. She blinked a few times, trying to move and immediately feeling a lot of pain shoot through her body. "Owwww." she hissed, moving her arm to her side and wincing even more. Giving up on sitting up she lay there, staring at the blank ceiling while the sounds of the machines went off. Her wrist which she had slit earlier that day was also wrapped in guaze even though it had stopped bleeding. A few tears fell down her face and soon, it turned into sobbing. She didn't want to be back in a hospital. And she most definately did not like not being able to move much at all.

((Muse is coming back! ;3))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:06 am

((You have no idea how difficult it is for me to gather muse for an abandoned RP. XD I've actually never done it before... So you'll have to help me out here. If I don't have some interesting things to work with, I won't be able to keep going.))

Laiko grinned brightly as he saw Ria finally wake up after what felt like an eternity of waiting. He was about to say something, when suddenly, for apparently no reason at all, she began to cry. Laiko wasn't sure how to react, ((Possibly because Polo has now forgotten her brilliant plan. -.- )) and he began to fidget uncertainly. He had been sitting beside her bed for hours. The doctor had said that her injuries were mostly superficial. She had been in a lot of pain, and she had bled a lot, but her cuts and scrapes were just that: cuts and scrapes. What endangered her more than anything was the shock. The explosion had shaken them all, and even Mike had gone home complaining of nausea and light-headedness, but it had affected Ria worst of all.
"That's nothing to cry about." Laiko consoled Ria finally, poking at her cheek, "Everything's fine now."
He smiled at her, though inwardly, he felt crippled with guilt. He was supposed to be protecting her... Was this protecting? She had only been getting into more trouble since he'd met her.
He wasn't helping, he was hurting. In fact, in the last couple of hours he had been seriously considering handing over his job to somebody else from the ETU ((Is that what I called it...?)) He hadn't decided yet... But his priority was to make sure Ria was safe. So far, he was doing an awful job.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:41 am

(im on my phone right now. XD so please realize that typing is not very appealing to me right now after having typed up 400+ words last night on my phone for a roleplay. Interesting it shall be. -evil cackle- -places her near death-)

Ria cocked her head towards him when he lightly poked her in the face. Everything is fine now?! She thought not. Her hair slowly cascaded down into her face as she closed her eyes. She held one hand out, wanting to hold his to make sure that someone really was there. The machines beeping and the pale white of this room just added to her anxiety. She wanted out. She wanted out so bad. She stayed like that, completly silent, a few more tears emerging from her face as she lay there. Then, suddenly her whole body began to seize up, the monitors beeping off the charts. Doctors rushed in, one taking her head so she didnt break her neck in the convulsions, another giving her the siezure medication while other people prepared what was needed to help and stop this.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5