Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Abba-dabba-doo! :3 (Mature content)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Polo and Abba-dabba-doo! :3 (Mature content) - Page 2 Empty Re: Polo and Abba-dabba-doo! :3 (Mature content)

Post  Abba is back in school Mon May 02, 2011 10:43 am

Ria looked around the school once for Laiko. He was no where to be found, again. But, when she was stopped by a young man she backed up a couple steps, watching him carefully. "Um... I thought Laiko was the only one who was supposed to watch me..." she said a bit warily before looking at him and taking in a short breath. Did the truama unit even have identification cards? Shaking her head she decided she would question Laiko about it at a later point in time. Her weight shifted to her other foot and she took in the man's face. Don't trust even those with the kindest smiles... She could still hear her mother's voice from before the incident had occured. It should have served as a warning to her now. But, he said he was part of the ETU and she had been told by her mother this morning to trust anyone who was from it. Afterall, they were meerly here to help her. She nodded her head. "Sounds good. Do you follow me or..." she said trailing of, shifting the weight of her bag up her shoulder a bit more, her hand clasped around the pepper spray, the warning that was in her mind still there and screaming at her even a bit louder than it had before. Her blue eyes continued to scan his face, trying to notice any signs of deception as her hair blew into her face, brushing against her cheek and hiding her fake smile that looked oh-so-real.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Polo and Abba-dabba-doo! :3 (Mature content) - Page 2 Empty Re: Polo and Abba-dabba-doo! :3 (Mature content)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon May 02, 2011 10:55 am

Dean glanced toward the car he assumed was Ria’s, and felt a flash of irritation run through him.
Why did she have to have a car?! Otherwise he could have convinced her to drive with him… And after that, the deal was done.
“Laiko is only supposed to watch you at school, I’m the one who’ll be helping out the rest of the time.” He explained, still smiling kindly. “You should have been told… I’ll have to give the boss a talking to when I get back!”
He laughed brightly, then glanced toward Ria again.
So pretty…
“If it’s not too much hassle, how about you take a quick drive with me to the ETU headquarters? It’s pretty close by – so I can run you over there and have the big cheese explain everything, then I can drop you back here to get your car.” He smiled reassuringly, then added, “Somebody really should have told you about all this. That Laiko is always forgetting the important things…” He chuckled, then nodded toward the car.
“It’s just a quick drive, then you’ll be able to understand exactly what it is we do.”
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon May 02, 2011 11:03 am

Ria paused for a minute. She was slightly confused, cocking an eyebrow up at him but gently nodding her head. "Oh. That makes sense..." she murmered, realizing that someone a bit older than a highschool student obviously couldn't stay with her during school. She raised her hand up and pushed her obnoxious hair behind her ear before licking her lips to return moisture to them and shifting her weight again. "If it’s not too much hassle, how about you take a quick drive with me to the ETU headquarters? It’s pretty close by – so I can run you over there and have the big cheese explain everything, then I can drop you back here to get your car." Ria nodded her head, her eyes watching him as he spoke. He didn't seem to falter in anyway the whole time so she decided to go with her mother's most recent words and trust him. "Okay. I don't see a reason not to..." she murmered, looking back out over the school grounds once more for Laiko. She kinda wanted to say goodbye to him. But, he was probably back with his friends again, completely forgetting that she existed as most people did. She paused, "I really do want to say bye to Laiko though..." she said, hoping that maybe he would let her go find him and say bye. Laiko seemed to be her only friend, or even close to a friend at this moment. She let out a tiny sigh. She was pretty sure that Dean would only confirm her thoughts though and she prepared to enter his car.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon May 02, 2011 11:20 am

“Laiko should be at headquarters by the time we get there.” Dean replied – the lies flowing calmly and effortlessly from his snake-like tongue. “He’s supposed to come in today to tell us how your first day went. Well, you can tell me yourself on the drive over.” He chuckled softly, “But the boss’s gotta know, too.”
He opened the door for Ria with a comforting smile, then walked around and got in the driver’s side.
He turned the key in the ignition, and the engine spluttered into life.
“Come on!” He called encouragingly to Ria, “I bet you’re keen to get home after your first day back at school, huh?”
Once she was in the car ((Sorry for the Powerplay, but I can’t leave it that short… o_0 )) Dean pressed his foot down on the accelerator and started driving. Once the car had picked up some speed, he casually locked the door.

Just as he was about to round the first corner away from the school, Laiko dashed out into the school grounds – his sharp eyes instantly locking onto the tail lights of Dean’s car. He glanced immediately upwards and, seeing Ria’s familiar profile through the window, felt a powerful flood of emotion the likes of which he had never felt before.
Anger, concern, panic, desperation… And Anger. And more anger. He had never felt so angry before in his life – as far as he could remember, at least.

Without a second thought, Laiko acted upon the first instinct that came to mind. It was as though his body was acting based upon memories his mind could no longer grasp…
He turned around, and dashed in the opposite direction, where Mike was flirting with one of the girls he had picked up that morning. The pair were admiring his bike – but Mike’s romance was of no importance to Laiko at that moment.
“I’m borrowing the bike!” he informed Mike in a shout, dashing past his friend.
Mike laughed in response. “No you’re not, I’ve got the-“ He began shaking his hand as though to demonstrate something, but when the sound of clinking metal never came, he glanced toward his empty hand in bewilderment.
“Hey, where are my ke-“
But he never finished his sentence, because the sound of the bike’s engine roaring drowned out his words.
“I’ll bring it back!” Laiko promised, shouting the words back over his shoulder as he hurriedly accelerated, sending the bike screeching out onto the road in pursuit of Dean’s car.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon May 02, 2011 11:28 am

Ria slipped into the car and nodded her head. Good. She would still get to see Laiko. She bit her lip, placing her things at her feet and buckling herself in. "Oh. Well. It was quite weird actually. I think everybody kinda recognizes me from TV a couple years back." she murmered and then ending the conversation there. She tensed up a little as the doors locked and her mother's origional words came floating back into her head as another warning. Maybe she shouldn't have gotten in this car. Her blue orbs glanced around it casually though inside she was desperately hoping that they were really heading towards the headquarters. Afterall, wasn't it normal to lock up a car when it began to go to fast incase if someone was suicidal. But, as she looked at the sideview mirror she noticed that Laiko was on a bike behind them. She bit her lip, keeping her mouth shut on the subject. Maybe Dean wouldn't notice if he really was a bad person. Afterall, he did have a slight resemblence to her kidnapper now that her mind really began to think on this subject.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon May 02, 2011 12:08 pm

"I expect they would." Dean replied calmly, "You have a very memorable face, after all."
He began smirking slightly to himself, and glanced greedily at Ria in the rear view mirror. Oh, how he was dying to caress that smooth skin... To hear her scream and cry like she had so many times for his brother.
That idiot. He had been too greedy. Kidnapped too many girls... Dean only needed one. Just Ria was enough... Nobody would ever find them, and they would be happy. Well, he would be happy. And Ria would be his pretty little doll, to do with as he pleased...
Smiling slightly, Dean ran his tongue slowly over his lips, and gradually began to increase the speed of the car as he drove toward the darker, more dodgy side of town.
"Say, Ria..." He murmured softly, "What part of the kidnapping did you hate most?"

Meanwhile, Laiko coaxed even more speed out of Mike's old bike (Rhyme unintended. XD ) and gradually began to gain on Dean's car. "Come on, come on, come on!" He muttered, willing the bike to pick up speed faster.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon May 02, 2011 12:14 pm

[Center]Ria bit her lip. She really should have payed more attention to her mother's voice in her head. She honestly didnt like this conversation and she began to stir a bit uncomfortably. She reached her hand into her purse, her fingers grasping her pepperspray and shoving it in her pocket. "Um. I would prefer not to talk about that..." she whispered, taking in a few short uncomfortable breaths as she looked out the window. "Dean..." she said pausing feeling her eyes burn as tears began to reach them. "I thought you said the headquarters were really close..." she muttered quietly.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon May 02, 2011 12:30 pm

"They are." Dean replied, his smile widening as he began enjoying himself. "But we're not going to headquarters, Ria. I decided we'd make a detour first."
He turned into a dark sidestreet - driving slowly to avoid the various bits of litter and rubble strewn across the road.
"It's for the healing process, you see... I've got to have you show me exactly how you felt during the kidnapping. I want to see the pain you felt every time your kidnapper touched your pretty face..." He trailed off, and finally pulled over into a tiny dark alleyway. There was barely enough space for the car.
"Let's start here..." He whispered, his fox-like features twisting into a lustful grin.
He spun around and flung himself into the back seat - his heavy body crushing Ria into the seat as he struggled to wrestle the pepper spray from her with one hand, while the other tore at her clothes. His long, filthy tongue left slimy trails of saliva over Ria's face as he attempted to force it between her lips, moaning softly to himself with ecstasy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon May 02, 2011 12:48 pm

Ria held back a scream as she forced her eyes shut. Her grasp around the pepper spray tightened even more as he tried to wrangle it from her. Biting her lip she took in a shaky breath through her nose all the memories flooding back into her mind and splayed out infront of her. This couldnt be part of the process. Talking it over sure but not actually reliving it. Silently sje repositioned the pepper spray and then pushed it up towards his face. She managed to get one long spray at his face before he yanked it from her hands. Salty tears escaped her eyes as she lay there frozen in place. Sobs began to emerge as he tore at her clothes ripping them in multiple places. And as the sobs became to hard to control his tongue slipping into her mouth. "Stop!" she screamed as breathing became harder. His weight agaisnt her chest was beginning to suffocate her. And she could feel his hands running along her body unstoppably. She couldnt dare to look at his face not wanting it implanted in her mind again. And silently she pleaded for it to stop as she released one more scream before passing out due to suffocation her body falling limp as she was pressed into the backseat of the car.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon May 02, 2011 1:18 pm

Dean let out a yelp of pain, and cursed as the pepper spray burned his eyes. He squeezed them shut, then resumed his attack on Ria with renewed vigour - his anger and pain exciting him all the more. He was aware of the girl going limp beneath him, but he didn't care. This was all part of the fun...
Yes, it was all fun and games, until...
How did that saying end again?
Dean paused a moment to consider it - and in that moment, the sound of breaking glass sounded around him.
He yelped, but before he could comprehend what was happening, a strong hand had grabbed him by the back of his collar, jerking him roughly through the open window and into the cold alleyway outside. He felt shards of glass pierce his skin, and hissed in pain - taking a swipe at his attacker, who was still standing beside him.
Laiko stared heartlessly down at the man - his expression so completely different to its usual bright cheerfulness that he seemed a different person entirely.
He was a beast.
He was a killer.
And he was furious.
"What do you think you're playing at, you little punk?!" Dean demanded, flinging his feet and fists around in an attempt to hit Laiko - but he stepped skillfully aside every time.
Laiko stared down at the man with cold eyes, and - without saying a word - Slashed his hand across the man's throat. Dean stopped struggling abruptly - a shocked expression on his face - and suddenly, blood gushed from his throat. It spewed out - projecting forward to splash against the side of the car. Laiko released Dean, and he dropped to the ground - twitching pathetically for a while, and spluttering as he slowly choked in his own blood.
Laiko was not feeling merciful.
He dropped the jagged shard of glass he was holding beside Dean, and turned his back on the dying man. He would be dead in a minute, anyway. For that time, Laiko hoped he suffered.
Reaching through the broken window, he pulled up the knob and unlocked the door, then pulled it slowly open - watching Ria with some trepidation.
It occured to him briefly that he was bleeding. His arm was torn and gashed in a dozen places from where he had punched the window in.
It hurt, somewhat, but it didn't bother him.
He stared blankly at Ria, and slowly, his expression began to return to normal - more confusion showing in his eyes with each and every blink.
Where was he?
What had happened?
Why was there... Blood?

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon May 02, 2011 1:30 pm

Ria's mind could still feel him on her, coming after her, his hands continuing to violate her. Then, she blanked out, her whole entire mind shutting down on her completely. Vaguely she could recognize the sound of glass as it broke into the car, scratching at her skin and creating only a few wounds. When he was ripped off of her, her body went and gasped for air, choking her back to life. She lay there for a few minutes, oxygen returning to her lungs and spread throughout her blood. She bit her lip, trembling without an end as she lay there. A few minutes later her eyes fluttered open and she looked around. Her gaze immediately falling onto her torn clothing. She jerked up to a sitting position, hugging herself quietly until her eyes fell on the shards of glass around her, her palm grasping one and beginning to cut another slit in her wrist. She was pulled back into her old world as the pain from the recent attack was released from her body. It was only then that she could fully take in her surroundings. She saw Laiko there, on the other side of the car and she could see Dean bleeding out on the ground. She let out a gasp, her hand flying up to her mouth before she began to sob, now shaking horribly as she closed her eyes and layed her head on her knees. "What... wha... what happened here Laiko?" she choked out, looking up at him, the pain and fear obvious in her eyes as she glanced around for her pepperspray that by now was long gone.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon May 02, 2011 1:51 pm

Laiko stared at Ria for a moment - and decided to force himself to focus on her before he tried to work out what had just happened. He shrugged off his hoodie - which Mike had decided to lend him earlier after noticing the unfortunate failure of his pink shirt plan - and draped it gently around Ria's shoulders.
His eyes darted to the new gash in her arm, but he said nothing.
"I'm about to try to work that out myself." Laiko murmured softly - finally answering Ria's question. "But first things first, are you hurt?"
He could smell the dead man's blood all around him, but Laiko refused to let himself think about it. Not yet. Once he was sure Ria was okay, then he could have a breakdown.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon May 02, 2011 2:03 pm

Ria grasped the hoodie and pulled it tightly around her. "Physically hurt... just a few scratches..." she whispered, her body still trembling as her eyes darted around the scene infront of her. She could still smell his breath against her and her face was still wet from his salivia. Using the sweater she wipped it off though it still felt like he was there, his hand twirling her hair and intertwining it in his fingers. Her eyes fell void again as the pain reentered and absentmindedly she grasped the piece of glass before holding it shakily above her opposite wrist again. Her hand not able to stop shakingas she watched him carefully. Everything had to be okay. Her mother had told her that everything would be different. And yet, it almost had happened all over again. During the time in which she paused, the glass shard over her wrist she looked up to Laiko. He didn't need to see this. No one needed to see this. But the pain. It was too much. She needed it gone... Tears began to slide down her face again as she totally collapsed, her body now shaking uncontrolably as she sat there, her hair sliding into her face and hiding it completely even though she was watching him, waiting to see his reaction.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon May 02, 2011 2:15 pm

Laiko's eyes darted to the glass in Ria's hand, and he decided that if she tried to cut herself again, he would have to stop her. He couldn't let her get hurt.
"Come on." He encouraged gently, holding out his hand to help her out of the car.
"You're safe now. I won't let anything happen to you, I promise." He glanced toward his hand - waiting for Ria to take it - but only then did he realise that it was covered in blood. He jumped in shock, flicking it out repeatedly - yet not managing to rid himself of the blood. He staggered backwards, and nearly slipped as his shoe slid across something slick.
Spinning around, he saw Dean's dead body, his eyes glazed over - slowly soaking in a pool of his own blood.
Laiko's eyes stretched wide, and he stared, and stared... It didn't take a genius to put two and two together. After all, the blood on his hands was not his own.
"I-" Laiko murmured, beginning to tremble violently. "I... Did this...?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon May 02, 2011 2:25 pm

Ria allowed the glass to send another dash in her skin before she crawled to the edge of the car, wrapping the hoodie he had given her around the fresh cuts and then looked up to him. She let out a tiny scream, immediately placing her hand over her mouth and then slowly climbed out. "Laiko..." she said, trembling a lot as she shakily inched over to him. "It's... it's okay." she whispered. "Didn't you do it to help? He had to have fought back... didn't he?" she said trying to place if only a bit of logic onto the situation. She reached out trying to steady herself from falling onto the blood and then grasping a part of his arm that was free of the blood. "Please... don't freak out on me right now..." she pleaded, tears falling back to her eyes. She couldn't do this without at least one steady person there for her. "Please... just don't..." she said, feeling weak around all of this blood, images from the recent attack plastered in her mind.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon May 02, 2011 2:55 pm

Laiko turned slowly to look at Ria - his bright green eyes stretched so wide with panic that they looked as though they were about to leap out of his head.
He couldn't believe what had just happened... It was all too much. Too confusing.
He wanted Mike - he wanted Kevin - anybody who could explain this to him...
And then, suddenly, there was Ria. His eyes locked on her, and he clung to her every word.
"I... Don't know." He murmured in bewilderment. "I don't remember anything."
He glanced shakily at the dead man one last time, then turned back to Ria.
"Please... don't freak out on me right now..."
Her words darted through his head - and they worked like a magic incantation.
Instantly, Laiko ceased trembling, and reverted back to his usual calm, cheerful state - his lips even lifting into a slight smile. He wiped his bloody hands on the car seat, then turned back to Ria.
"Come on." He said gently, holding out a now clean hand to her. "I think we'd better leave the car here. Do you mind riding back on Mike's Bike with me?" He blinked innocently, gesturing toward the bike that he had left in the little sidestreet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon May 02, 2011 3:03 pm

Ria nodded her head slowly. Her body was still trembling as she stood there and glanced in the direction in which he motioned. Something in her mind registered as she saw him calm down immediately. Her trembling slowed down quickly, though it was still there as she nodded her head and followed him out of there. She grasped his hand, holding it weakly as she closed her eyes for a second, trying to rid the sight from her mind as she stood there. Everything just had to fall apart. Nothing could ever stay good. And no matter how hard she tried she just couldn't stop trembling.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon May 02, 2011 3:08 pm

Laiko squeezed Ria's hand reassuringly - wishing that he could stop her trembling as easily as he had stopped his own.
He supposed that was one good thing about not understanding the world... He could just do whatever he was told, without question. She told him not to freak out, so he didn't - and it was as simple as that.
"Mike's going to kick my ass tomorrow." Laiko mused thoughtfully as he straddled the bike, putting down the seat behind him for Ria.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon May 02, 2011 3:13 pm

Ria nodded her head, slipping on the bike behind him. "I'm... I'm really sorry 'bout this..." she whispered. She wrapped her arms around his waist, preparing for him to pull out from the sidestreet. Her mind was running off quickly as she tried to push herself off from everything that had been happening. Pausing she finally took in what he said. "Oh. This I have to see." she murmered quietly, managing a tiny laugh as she closed her eyes and then rested her head against his back in hopes that it would allow her to calm down.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon May 02, 2011 3:22 pm

((Having a shower now - then I'll post once more, but after that: Bed time. Sad ))

"You've got nothing to be sorry for." Laiko assured Ria gently as the bike's engine roared into life. "I'm the one who should be sorry. It was my duty to protect you, and I failed..."
His voice was lost between the engine and the wind as he pulled out of the sidestreet and back onto the main road - urging the bike ever faster, so that he could get away from this awful place as fast as possible.
Laiko felt peacefully content with Ria's head resting against his back. It surprised him that she still trusted him after going through such a terrifying experience... And after watching him kill somebody - assuming that that was indeed what had happened.
He still couldn't remember. His body had somehow taken control over his mind... But best not dwell on it.
Laiko's lips lifted into a bright smile as they finally pulled up at the school - Ria's car still waiting for them there.
"I'd better leave the bike here." He said as he shut off the engine. "Mike will be mad if I don't." He shrugged vaguely, then got off the bike and turned to Ria with a smile. "Want me to come along for the drive back to your place, just to make sure you get home okay? I'll walk back from there - I don't mind."

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon May 02, 2011 3:32 pm

(Aww. This isn't cool. o.o)

Ria shook her head gently against his back. "If I actually understood this program then I wouldn't have gotten in this situation in the first place." she whispered before almost falling asleep. When they finally arrived back at the school she stirred, the trembling having stopped completely by this time. She glanced around and saw her car letting out a tiny sigh before slipping off. "Yes please..." she murmered. She still didn't understand how Laiko could have killed Dean but... she just wouldn't worry about it right this minute. "Do you all even have identification cards in this truama center?" she managed to whisper as she pulled her keys out of her pocket and unlocked her car, her purse slung over her shoulder as she watched him carefully. No. She just couldn't see him killing another being. She just... couldn't. Biting her lip she slipped into the car and waited on him to get into the passenger side.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon May 02, 2011 3:57 pm

((Night night. :3 ))

Laiko climbed into passenger side of the car beside Ria, pondering over her question.
"I think we're supposed to." He said thoughtfully "But I don't have one. I suppose because I don't really have an identity yet..." He trailed off, still smiling cheerfully, and not seeming at all upset by his lack of identity. "Why, did that guy show you one?" He asked curiously, watching Risa with a questioning expression.
He remembered Mister Frank - who at the time had been called Mister Stewart - telling him about a man who had joined the ETU, but that they had soon decided he had the wrong personality for the job.
If this was indeed the same man - then either he was one smart criminal, or somebody in the ETU had messed up pretty badly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon May 02, 2011 4:07 pm

Ria nodded her head, starting up the car quickly and turning the radio down so she didn't blast out his eardrums. "Yea. It was... Dean something or other. And I hadn't seen one from you so I wasn't sure..." she murmered quietly before pulling out of the parking lot and heading towards her house. She looked at him quietly out of the corner of her eye before she looked back out on the road. "I can't see you killing anyone, Laiko.... if it makes you feel any better..." she whispered.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon May 02, 2011 4:17 pm

((I did not post this.
You didn't see anything... O.o ))

"Dean, huh...?" Laiko repeated thoughtfully, his eyebrows drawing together in a slight frown.
Well... 'Dean' was evidently not going to be bothering Ria again. Whose fault was that...?
"I can't see you killing anyone, Laiko.... if it makes you feel any better..."
He glanced over at Ria in slight surprise at these words. People had seldom comforted him before. Then again, they had seldom needed to...
"I can't, either." Laiko replied honestly, his frown deepening in confusion. "I really can't stand hurting anybody, and yet..." He trailed off into silence "Well, I suppose I should just be grateful that I can't remember what happened." He concluded with a bright smile - always focusing on the positive.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon May 02, 2011 4:22 pm

Ria couldn't help but to laugh at him. "I'm sorry Laiko. But you really are a puppy." she said, a smile on her face for the first time in quite a long time. She took in a short breath and began to pull into her driveway. ''You can stay here for a bit before you have to go back. Parents won't care, aren't here anyways half the time." she said before turning off the car and exiting it, waiting on him to leave the automobile also.

(Of course I didn't. LOLz.)
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next