Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Abba-dabba-doo! :3 (Mature content)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Polo and Abba-dabba-doo! :3 (Mature content) - Page 4 Empty Re: Polo and Abba-dabba-doo! :3 (Mature content)

Post  Abba is back in school Thu May 05, 2011 4:41 pm

(I do hope you mean flash white with rage and kill the two characters. o.o)

Ria continued to tremble, folding back into herself as she became mute. A few tears slid down her cheeks though she didn't dare to look up. She was afraid that if she did manage to make eye contact she would only hit her even more. Her mother, now shaking from the anger turned to face Laiko. "You..." she hissed, getting right up in his face, "Need to leave this household immediately. Your job is to protect her outside of this house. We have it from here." she said, pointing at the door as she stared him in the eyes. Ria's father rolled his eyes, now immune to the scene and any sort of harm that it could potentionally cause her after years of seeing it, and he exited the room. Reaching into the fridge he grasped a beer, popping the top off with his bare hands and then slouching down on the couch and flicking the television on. He took one gulp of the beverage before tuning out the rest of the world. Ria's mother was still seething with anger at this point in time and only wished that Laiko would leave the house so she could punish Ria as she wished, even though Ria hadn't done anything wrong.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Polo and Abba-dabba-doo! :3 (Mature content) - Page 4 Empty Re: Polo and Abba-dabba-doo! :3 (Mature content)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri May 06, 2011 1:35 am

((I didn't. But no matter - I'm okay now. Ish. Razz ))

"I'm afraid I cannot agree with those terms." Laiko said calmly, meeting Ria's mother's gaze without quailing. "It was not stated that I should only protect her from harm outside of this house. Wherever there's danger to Ria, you can expect me to be there - whether you like it or not." He paused a moment, then an expression of disgust flickered over his face, "And if you think that hitting a girl who has just been through as traumatic an experience as Ria has is protecting...?" He trailed off, feeling so disgusted now that it made his stomach churn. "Well." He said, reverting back to his original calm tone, and quoting Ria's mother's words back to her. "You don't need to 'protect' her any more. 'I have it from here'."
As he felt Ria trembling behind him, Laiko felt something inside him begin to awaken. Like a savage beast, it clawed at his mind - poking at the memories he still couldn't quite grasp. But this time, unlike with Dean, he managed to contain it.
This was Ria's mother, after all... He wasn't sure - but he thought that made it different.
Either way - he wouldn't hurt anybody if he could help it. He didn't need to hurt her to protect Ria. He just had to be in the way each time a punch was thrown. And he would be, even if it killed him, because that was his mission. And Laiko never failed a mission.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri May 06, 2011 6:16 am

Ria's mother threw a disgusted sneer at his face before grumbling something under her breath. In aggrivation she spun on her heel and headed towards her room slamming the door shut and locking it. She couldnt deal with another teenager telling her how to discipline her own child.
Once Ria heard the door shut she sat up a tad. Tears were now sliding down her face even though no sobbing noise emerged. Biting her lip she looked up at Laiko, blinking and then watching him carefully for a few seconds before the fear finally hit her from the recent situation and she balled up tighter into herself.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri May 06, 2011 12:08 pm

Once her mother had stormed out, Laiko returned his attention to Ria - crouching beside her and watching her in concern for a moment. She was curled up, crying. He didn't like that...
A faint frown crossed his face.
He didn't want her to be sad...
"Hey." He said softly, poking his forefinger worriedly against her forehead - clearly not aware that this was a somewhat unorthadox gesture.
"You okay?"

((Ugh. Sorry about the short post... XD Blame my aches and pains! Haha! ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri May 06, 2011 1:35 pm

Ria nodded. Her whole body was shaking though and no words would emerge from her mouth. She knew that the way she was acting would only prove that she really wasnt okay. But she wouldnt accept it. Maybe if she just kept pushing that she was okay she would really turn out to be just that - fine. Though, something in here wondered if she could even stay here tonight with her mother as mad as she was.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri May 06, 2011 1:40 pm

(( I have no muse at all... O.o Can't think of even one word to type. Razz Help? XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri May 06, 2011 1:42 pm

(Polo. .-. I cant ride for a week.)

(urmm. He helps her up and offers to take her out somewhere to get her mind off of everything?)
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 08, 2011 1:51 am

((Bummer! D: ))

"Come on." Laiko said with a smile, taking Ria's hand and hauling her to her feet. "I know of a great little coffee shop near here. Well, Mike's told me about it anyway." He laughed, "I bet if we walk around for long enough we could find it. I hear a good slice of cake can cure any trouble."
He flashed a reassuring grin, and nodded toward the door - encouraging Ria to follow him.

((Bleh... o_0 ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun May 08, 2011 5:09 am

Ria nodded her head slowly. "sure..." she whispered. Her body shook a little bit more and then she forced herself to stop so she didn't fall carefully she followed him out the door, her shoolbad in hand. Honestly, she just hoped that maybe she would calm down enough to start sketching again. MAybe it would keep her mind off of it all.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 08, 2011 5:26 am

((I'm getting nothing... o_0 ))

Laiko lead Ria out of the house and onto the street. He kept her close beside him, and his eyes darted around to scout the surrounding area for danger at regular intervals. He did these things instinctively, yet for once he found these strange instincts of his to be of use. He could avoid dangerous areas, and thus keep Ria safe.
Not long later, they reached the coffee shop, and Laiko opened the door - then stepped back to let Ria walk in first.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun May 08, 2011 10:18 am

(Mike is there. Continuing to hit on her?)

Ria followed Laiko through the streets. When he opened the door she slid through before murmering, "thanks." and then heading towards an open window booth. She slid into it and sat against the window, her schoolbag beside her with all of her sketching materials. She just wasnt completely sure if she wanted to use it or just sit and people watch.

(XD what was Laiko in his past anyways? Lol)
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 08, 2011 10:45 am

Laiko sat down opposite Ria, instantly turning his gaze to the window, and scouting every nook and cranny - inside the sop and out - for possible threats.
Finding none, he turned toward Ria - only to find that somebody else had engaged her already.
Mike had found space for himself on the seat beside Ria, and was grinning widely at her - leaning awkwardly close. "Hey." He greeted her with a purr, "Since you're here anyway - wanna go out with me?"
Laiko watched the exchange with mild interest. Mike was harmless, so he didn't mind his friend messing around as long as it didn't upset Ria. He did find it strange that Mike should ask Ria out so abruptly - but then again, what did he know?

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun May 08, 2011 10:51 am

Ria lent back against the window, blinking at Mike who had randomly appeared. "Um. I dont even know your name...." she murmered, pushing a loose strand of hair out of her face. Gently, she pushed him so that he was sitting straight before she did the same. "Though. If you would go and get me a frappucino I might..." she purred back pretending to flirt with him. Honestly, she just didnt want to pay for it. And she had at least seen him around school with the numerous girls attatched to his arm and she was pretty sure he would do it.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 08, 2011 10:59 am

((I can't do it... Just can't get motivated. o_0 ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun May 08, 2011 11:08 am

(Polo. Do i have to have a cafe fire or something. -headdesk-)
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 08, 2011 11:13 am

((I don't think anything will help. XD I just can't get my head into this RP. I dunno... It just isn't working for me. O.o *DIES* Sad ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun May 08, 2011 11:16 am

(-Whimpers- but Polo. I never get to rp with you. -Sobs-)
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 08, 2011 11:19 am

((*Hugs* Polo is sorry! D:
Perhaps start a new one...?
*Has no ideas* *Dies a little inside* ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun May 08, 2011 11:22 am

(Abba doesnt have anymore ideas. Nor anymore characters....)
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 08, 2011 11:30 am

((Maybe I'll try to base a plot of an anime... ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun May 08, 2011 11:36 am

(go for it. I guess i can tweak Ria as needed)
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 08, 2011 11:35 pm

"Right, I'm on it!" Mike replied with a grin, bouncing out of his seat with great excitement at his achievement. Whistling happily to himself, he hurried over to the counter to order Ria's frappuccino.
Laiko watched this curiously, not completely understanding, but keen to learn.
"What does he mean 'go out'?" He asked, tilting his head slightly to one side and regarding Ria curiously. "I don't understand. If 'go out' means to go outside the shop, then why should he buy you something that ought to be consumed inside the shop. That doesn't make sense." He shook his head in confusion, and watched Ria with wide, innocent eyes - waiting for her to explain.

((I'm back, baby! XD Haha!! For now, anyway. :3 ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon May 09, 2011 6:33 am

Ria laughed, quite happy with herself for being able to get Mike to get her a frappucino. When Laiko asked her the question though her laughter continued. "Oh. Laiko. You are funny. Go out. Date. Become his girlfriend. All the same thing. " she murmered shaking her head and pushing back a loose strand of her hair and pulling out her sketchbook.

(Yay!!! Go Polokinz)
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon May 09, 2011 10:40 am

"Oh, I think I see..." Laiko replied, nodding slowly, and turning everything over in his mind. "And if you're his girlfriend, what does that mean?" Laiko asked, tilting his head slightly to one side in obvious curiosity. The world confused him, but he loved learning about it. "Do you want to be his girlfriend?"
If these questions were in any way inappropriate, then Laiko had no idea, and he was the very picture of infantile innocence as he blinked up at Ria with his wide green eyes.
Meanwhile, Mike had paid for the frappuccino, and began making his way over to the table.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon May 09, 2011 1:37 pm

Ria laughed. "Kissing. Leads to sex. Etc..." she said shaking her head. "And no. I actually just didnt want to pay for the drink...". She murmered in response before beginning to sketch two people who were standing outside, seeming to argue about something she did know.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next