Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kira Deara and Meeaaaa!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kira Deara and Meeaaaa!  Empty Kira Deara and Meeaaaa!

Post  Jayneh Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:04 pm

You know what to do Kira! Very Happy

Asia Monicu
Female
Appearance
She is known as 'unclean' but there is not really a reason. Except that she was deemed unclean by the government. Wandering around alone and just about lifeless she has a hard time living.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Kira Deara and Meeaaaa!  Empty Re: Kira Deara and Meeaaaa!

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:54 pm

Aaron Jacobson
17, almost 18
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/K/KA/KAY/KAYLIEB2/1250098612_8379_full.jpeg
Arrogant, cocky, acts as if he's the king of everything. Which the day of his coronation, he will be. If you didn't already know, he is the crown prince. And he let's it be known. There isn't hardly anything he likes more than being in charge, except maybe ridding himself of the nuisances of 'unclean' people. And although it's rare...he does have a kind side
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:02 pm

Asia walked down the narrow road. Pulling her hood higher over her head she shivered when the winter air pierced her smooth skin. Shuddering slightly as she looked down at her bare feet. They were turning blue, and she couldn't feel them very well anymore. As she rubbed her hands together she huffed slightly on them. It was freezing, and she had no where to stay. The last chicken shed she was staying in had recently been occupied and she had been kicked out rather quickly. Which wasn't good, because it kept on getting colder and colder outside. The winter was coming and she didn't know what was going to happen this winter. The last winter she had least had a house to stay in. Until that was taken from her. Every time she found somewhere to stay someone took it away from her. Even if it was somewhere no one else stayed, that was the problem. She couldn't have anything. As she pulled her hood down off her head she displayed her utter beauty, but no one ever saw it. Because every time they went by her they either closed their eyes or willed themselves not to look. That was how it was now. This was the major problem. Maybe if someone took the time they would realize she wasn't 'unclean' that she was just a normal person. A normal person with a secret. As she looked up at the sky she closed her eyes and let out a small sigh. Cool rain started to fall and she breathed in the crisp air.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:22 pm

Aaron galloped his horse along, laughing loudly as he raced ahead of his hunting party. He wielded his sword and tore off into the woods, a determined smile on his face. The crisp wind whipped his dark hair around, his blue eyes sparkling in anticipation. He could see his breath as the chill turned freezing rain into light snow crystals. His white stallion reared as Aaron reined him in, much to his delight. Aaron loved a challenge, and a spirited stallion was the best. He let out another hearty laugh as the rest of his party approached.
"Sir Aaron...Sir Aaron," A plump man on a small chestnut rode up beside him. "The men...they..." He puffed, unable to carry on a sentence because he was breathing so heavily. "They wish to go back..." He said, then cowered. Aaron turned to him.
"Do they now? Well then. Let them, and see what my father thinks when they come back from the hunt empty handed!"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:30 pm

As Asia continued to trudge through the snow she grew tired and slumped to the ground. Closing her eyes she simply laid back in the middle of the path. Letting out a small sigh she curled up in the mock dress she had made for herself. It was made from a flour sack she had found. Sad thing was that she didn't even have shoes. And the dress was getting torn, and worn. It really was of no use now. Which was the problem. Everything was a problem when you were a person like this. A person who was completely ignored and left alone. It was a hard life, the hardest life.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:36 pm

Aaron kept riding, but the rest of the party went back to the castle. Though it annoyed him, he let them. He saw a figure hunched in the ground. An animal? Perfect. An unclean person? Even better. He grinned as he rode nearer, his smile broadening as he pointed his sword at an angle to kill the figure as soon as ge neared it. Hooves thundered underneath him as he grew closer.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:42 pm

Asia's eyes opened when she heard something that reminded her of thunder. Sitting up she turned to look behind her. A small gasp escaped her mouth and she stood up quickly. Her hood falling off and revealing her unmentionable beauty. She moved to the side and watched with dark eyes. He was the Prince. Aaron, as far as she knew. Biting her lip she didn't bother to put her hood back on. He could kill her if he wanted, take her out of her misery.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:09 am

Aaron was about to take her head off, when at the last minute he caught a glimpse of her face. He galloped past, then turned and came back.
"Maiden, tell me. What is your name? Naturally you would already know mine." He gave her a flirtatious smile.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:14 am

Asia raised a dark eyebrow at the boy. Tilting her head to the side she lowered her eyes to the ground. Why was he talking to her? Did he not see how she was clothes improperly, or 'unclean'. It was the prince she knew that. He was cocky and full of himself. That was one thing she could tell just by looking at him. "Asia, Asia Monicu." She replied curtly, "Daughter of Philip Monicu."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:23 am

"And 'unclean' I see." He sniffed, looking down at he disdainfully.
"Though for what reason I do not know." Despite her rags for clothing, shoeless feet, and rather unkempt appearance she was beautiful. A bath and decent clothes would fix those, correct? Besides, a king needed a queen. Or at least he soon would need a queen when he turned 18. And why not make it someone as beautiful as she? Yes. It would work. He just needed to get rid of her being deemed 'unclean'.
"Come with me, Asia Monicu." He held a hand out to her in order to pull her up onto his horse.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:25 am

Asia raised an eyebrow at him once again. She was slightly confused by the Prince's request. Why would he want someone such as she? Narrowing her eyes she debated if this was a trick or not. Nevertheless she took hold of Aaron's hand and when he hoisted her up into the saddle she sat somewhat rigidly. This was certainly interesting. She was a peasant who had no money, no clothes and she was becoming quite thin. Hardly appealing.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:39 am

He took the horse off at a gallop and quickly reached the castle. He stopped and got off, then helped her off. He called to one of the servant women.
"Take this girl to the best spare chamber we have. Bathe her and clothe her properly. I would like to introduce her to everyone at the dinner." He gave her a small smile, nodded to her, then called over a stable boy to take care of his horse.

The servant looked her over, and tsked. She was young, and pretty. Not anything special though. She had plain mousy brown hair, and brown eyes. Her skin was pale. She smiled sweetly at Asia.
"The prince never liked 'unclean' people, did 'e. Shock that 'e didn't take yer head off as soon as 'e saw it. Then again he does like a perdy face, he does." She gave a nod then took Asia by the arm and took her inside.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:42 am

Asia eyed the prince curiously, as if he had two heads when he demanded for her to be clothed and bathed. For a moment she wondered if this was all merely a dream. It was quite interesting to be precise. As the woman led her inside she wondered briefly if she would get to wear one of those big long dresses the princess' and other royal women wore. That would truly be as a fairy-tale. When the woman started speaking Asia nodded, "A strange man he is." She said softly as she walked along slowly. Bare feet stinging at the heat that was warming them back to health again. She hadn't been warm in so long.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:02 am

"That be true, lass." She said, taking her up to one of the bed chambers. She began drawing a bath for her, then went over to the wardrobe. She pulled out three dresses, a pale pink one, a pale blue one, and a pale green one.

[do you mind if we change this from medieval to....1700's?]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:05 am

((Sure go a head. xD Lol.))

Asia examined the dresses and a small smile crept upon her face. They were quite extravagant and she couldn't wait to wear one. As she looked over at the woman she bit her lip. Was she supposed to let this woman dress and bathe her? In her mind that would be highly odd. Quite frankly no one had ever seen her with no clothes on so she wasn't going to make this a first.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:15 am

The woman stopped the bath and laid the dresses out on the bed. "Names Mia. Just call if you need me help." She smiled before leaving Asia to bathe and undress herself. She had left soap and a robe for when she comes out. Then she quickly popped her head back in. "Ill be back in to help you with your hair." With that she clicked the door shut.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:20 am

Asia nodded, she undressed before stepping into the hot bath. It hurt her skin because she had been so cold. Closing her eyes she sank down into the water, so only her head was out of the water. Letting out a contented sigh. Glancing over at the dresses she decided she'd wear the blue one. That was her favorite color anyways. Taking the bar of soap she scrubbed at her arms and legs furiously.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:45 am

Aaron walked into the castle and found
"Is she almost ready?" He asked boredly. Mia shook her head.
"Nay, she only just stepped into the bath." She walked past him. Even though he was the prince, the princess - his sister - was in charge of all the women servants. Mia made her way up to the princess's room.

"M'lady? It's Mia. I wish to speak with you about your brothers...guest." Mia knocked on the door, which opened at her touch. The princess looked up from her harpsichord, her eyes and hair identical to her brothers. She wore a dark blue gown, which she smoothed out as she stood.
"Yes, what is it?" She asked, eyes wide with worry.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:50 am

When Asia was done with her bath she climbed out and dried off rather quickly. Pulling one of the dresses over her head she laced up the front and shuddered at the neckline. It was rather low, and 'plunging'. Biting her lip she tried to adjust it but failed. This wasn't the attire she was used to. In her mind she might as well be naked. Reaching up she french-braided her hair before curling the end with her finger and biting her lip once more. Smirking she twirled around and watched the skirts fly around the floor.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:00 am

Mia had left the princess's room and went back to Asia. She opened the door and looked her over.
"Oh no, no no no." She shook her head and walked over. She sat her down at the vanity and took the braid out, then wrapped the still wet hair into curling rags. "Let those stay until your hair is dry, and well do something about your mannerisms. How is your eating habits?" She asked.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:02 am

Asia's eyes widened slightly when Mia made a big deal about her hair. "I - I always do my hair like this." She told her, but before she could say enough it was too late. Biting her lip which was a habit of hers she sat there straight. "Eating habits?" raising an eyebrow she shrugged, "I never had anything to eat anyways."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:16 am

"Well not while you're here, you aren't doing it like that." She clucked, then looked at her hands. She grabbed a stool and a water basin and began scrubbing her nails. "Clean nails make a clean lady." She winked at her.
"Can you hold a knife and fork properly?" She asked, putting Asia's fingertips in the water basin.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:26 am

"Yes," Asia replied softly, quite confused as the woman scrubbed at her nails.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:42 am

"And you're aware that you'll need to take smal bites?" She asked, standing and touching her hair to see if it wax dry. When she felt that it was she took her hair out of the curling rags to reveal perfect ringlets.
"Beautiful." She said, pleased with herself.
"Now turn around in your chair, and we'll work on the rest of you."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:52 am

"Yes," Asia replied with a small nod. Rolling her eyes at her appearance she bit her lip. This definitely wasn't what she had in mind to look like. She looked like a doll, a glass doll and it was horrid! Quite appalling in her eyes. Letting out a soft sigh she leaned over and rested her chin on her hand on the table. "Are you almost done?"
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next