Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kira Deara and Meeaaaa!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kira Deara and Meeaaaa!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kira Deara and Meeaaaa!

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:03 pm

"Hmmm...just a little powder and you'll be perfect." She patted the large puffy ball on her face, then sprayed a bit of perfume on her. "Yes, all done. Now. The princess has requested you meet her." She grabbed her hand and picked her up. "Come on, I'll take you to her." She flitted out of the room with Asia in tow.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:06 pm

Asia coughed when she pressed the powder onto her face. Shuddering slightly she then followed Mia. Having to hold up the bottom of the skirt's of the dress because she was much shorter than the previous owner of the dresses. As she folllowed her she looked around, gazing at all her surroundings. It was beautiful.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:22 pm

Mia reached the Princess's door and knocked.
"Come in!" A voice from inside chimed with the harpsichord's lovely music played. Mia opened the door and the Princess stood. She looked Asia over with her blue eyes, then smiled.
"Hmmm that explains why my brother invited you. He never seems to be able to resist a pretty face."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:27 pm

Asia curtsied and then stood straight again. She was at least six inches shorter than the princess. Standing as tall and as well as she could she brushed a strand of hair away from her face before offering a small, "Thank you miss." With that she thenn was silent.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:46 pm

"Call me Holly. Princess Holly Blue." She gestured for Mia to leave then sat down on her bed. "My dress looks lovely on you." She said with a smile as she patted the space beside her. "Though if you are to keep it as my brother requested, you will need to get the hem line shortened. And maybe make the neckline higher."

[*cough* here's what she looks like *cough*
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:29 pm

Asia stepped over and sat beside her. "Thank you." She said softly.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:34 pm

"No thanks needed. Now, tell me. Do you have any idea why my...brother...invited you here?" She put on a smile, but more like a grimace. It was obvious she didn't agree with, or hardly like, her brother. But it didn't matter. He was the crown prince, she was the crown princess. She had to marry to become Queen, and he did not. Someone else needed to marry him, most likely it would be arranged. Which brought her back to the question she had asked, why had he brought this 'unclean' girl here?
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:36 pm

"I don't know," Asia told Holly. Eyes narrowing slightly at her expression. "When will I see him?" She asked her softly. Standing up she brushed off her skirt and waited patiently.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:35 pm

"Later, at the dinner. He's asked me to show you around the castle." She sighed and stood, smoothing out the skirts of her gown. Her hair was piled into dark curls on her head while some hung around the nape of her neck, also perfectly curled. She had pearls and blue ribbons put into her hair. It was actually a simple look for royalty.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:37 pm

Asia nodded and was silent once again. "Alright," She said softly after a few moments of silence. "I shall wait then."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:04 pm

Holly eyed her curiously.
"Why? Do you want to talk to him?" She asked, arching an eyebrow. She walked to the door and opened it. She stepped out of the room and waited for her to follow.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2