Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End This. (Supernat.)[[ALPHA]]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

End This. (Supernat.)[[ALPHA]] - Page 2 Empty Re: End This. (Supernat.)[[ALPHA]]

Post  Alpha Female Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:11 pm

He shot her a smile and stayed behind. He didnt like big crowds at first, plus with his powers he wanted to stay outside of all the action until what ever was sending the sea crazy would give up. Give up long enough for him to enjoy himself. He has the job where you have no breaks, always on call.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

End This. (Supernat.)[[ALPHA]] - Page 2 Empty Re: End This. (Supernat.)[[ALPHA]]

Post  VannaO130 Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:40 pm

The girl looked behind herself, her smile falling from her lips as she noticed he lagged behind. With a sigh she looked at the water, the waves pushing harder and harder, going more deeper into the beach than usual. The girl closed her eyes, running inside quickly as a vision quickly shook her brain. Kristin sat at the TV, turning it quickly to the new. Her visions were indeed correct, a hurricane was on it's way. Her heart pounded rapidly and she ran back outside. "Evacuate! There's a hurricane on it's way!" she called to the partying crowd which didn't make them budge.
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:31 pm

Gary froze, a hurricane was coming, he felt the distant rain hit the earth the trees he made grow bend like rubber and the winds grew closer. Instantly he ran and shut the music off. "Everyone go inside! Dont Argue just GO!" He yelled and began to usher the ones who believed him inside. "Go to the basement! Kris! Where are you?!" He called out
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VannaO130 Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:39 pm

Kris ran to her room, grabbing her beloved Golden Retriever and bringing her with her. She then heard Gary calling for her, the smell of rain was easily smelt inside as it poured, ripping the sand and creating holes throughout. "I'm here!" she called, checking to make sure if everyone was inside. Once she realized they were she jogged to meet up with Gary.
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:48 pm

As i was outside getting the last of the people in the rain came. Pouring like the heavens had opened up. I shouldve felt this coming sooner, but it snuck up on me. I saw Kris and stopped her before she came outside. "Kris, keep everyone in the basement there is little time to get drinks food and water and what ever else you need." I said and turned back to go out, knowing that she'd probably pull me right back into the house..
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VannaO130 Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:22 pm

Kris rolled her eyes slightly, her fingers curling tightly around his wrist and she pulled him back inside. "You can't go back out there," she warned carefully, her eyes searching through his. "C'mon," she nodded, walking back inside the warmth of the house, her hair now dripping wet. The girl rushed to get back with the crowd, who was quite loud and panicking. The female attempted to hush the crowd but it simply didn't work. The more they panicked, the more her heart pounded within her chest.
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:02 pm

Gary thought to himself for a moment and sighed. Maybe it wont be as bad as he thinks, the house may just make it. He sighed and stepped inside, losing her almost again in the commotion he helped carry down cases of water down to the basement and the power flickered on and off. i have to get out there and get that storm out of here he thought to himself as he passed Kris again...
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VannaO130 Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:21 pm

Kris grabbed her head, all the thoughts making her head hurt. The girl bit on her lips, then looked up at Gary when she heard a particular thought. Her eyebrows knitted together in confusion and she simply confronted him. "What do you mean, get the storm out of here?" she asked, then gasped, realizing she had said it aloud.
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:22 pm

"How--?" He asked spinning around handing the water off. "How did you know what i was thinking?" He asked now a bit more quiet. Taking her around the shoulder off to the side behind one of the air conditioning ducts for some privacy. "Spill it" He whispered.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VannaO130 Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:07 pm

Kristin looked down, a bit embarrassed by the fact that he was making her share who she really is. The girl sighed. "When I was born, I was born Supernatural..A telepathic. With the power to control thoughts, read them.." she nodded. The female took a step back, awaiting the usual reply of,'You're a freak!'
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:10 pm

"Huh. So its true. I would meet someone like me someday" He said with a soft smile. "Well since you spilled your beans might as well spill mine" He began and leaned on the wall. "Actually i could show you if you really value this house..because standing here wont save it. In fact i think you might be able to help me..you up for it?" He asked erecting himself once more now steady on his feet he turned to go to the stairs.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VannaO130 Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:23 pm

Kristin raised an eyebrow. He was like..her? The girl shook her head. "How am I suppose to help? All I do is read minds.." she said with a soft smirk, starting behind him. The female then reached back for her hair, pushing it into a ponytail, before taking a deep breath, the waves beginning to push her home back and forth.
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:45 pm

"Lets go" He said and took her hand and led her up the stairs. They could already feel the moisture in the air. The water was at the stairs leading upstairs from outside which was basically already in the house. Debris was floating by and rain was poring in broken windows. They reached a spot outside as the rain fell on them. "Okay now i need you to find any thoughts that are from where that storm is coming from. Some one is doing this. Someone like me" He said and his eyes now had a bright blue glow around them. He put all his focus on the storm and held his hands up at his sides and the water swirled around him and he pulled the dangerous seas away from the house pushing it back into the ocean.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VannaO130 Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:35 pm

The girl watched him, not even believing what was happening at that moment. Yet, she did what she was told. Kristin shut her green eyes, trying to get past the water, but something was blocking her mind reading and visions. The girl growled, concentrating harder, and the harder she tried the more pale and weak she became. Kris looked up at him, "Something is stopping my mind reading..I can't get pass the the water," she explained, her head filling with images of water and everything around her appearing as if it were spinning rapidly. Her hand flew up to her head, gripping it in pain, as a voice came to her head, making her speak. However, it wasn't exactly her speaking, it was someone else, using her body..

Kristin spoke these words, in a deep mysterious tone, "Gary, don't play with the water. You will get hurt!"
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:43 pm

"Hm dont play with the water" He chuckled and thrusted his hands forward and pushed the water back to the sea and held it there. He looked over seeing her in pain or the aftermath of her feeling that way. He felt the water trying to push back against him. "Listen just get inside, i got this..Just go in the basement where you're safe." He said suddenly to her feeling the water pressing down on him.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VannaO130 Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:59 am

As if ignoring his words, the female was made to speak again, except a chuckle coming from her now. "Look here, Gary. You might as well give up. Look around you-the word is crumbling apart at the seams. You think you can..help?!" the male spoke through her. "You could join me in world domination, Gary.."

The female was then back to her regular self, except on her knees. Her eyes wandering up to find Gary struggling and then thought about going inside. "And leave you out here..alone..struggling?!" she asked her voice soft.
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:07 am

He was startled by the voice that took over her, he looked over at her trying not to break his focus in shock. "My god.." He gasped and his focus broke for a split second and the weight of the water almost came down on him before he caught it inches above him. The wave froze in a moving roar above him. "Kris. Please! Get out of here! I'll be alright!" He cried his voice strained from the wight of the water.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VannaO130 Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:33 am

"Be careful.."Kris warned and was hesitant, but obediently rushed inside, and into the basement where things were somewhat calmer. But he thoughts were still being controlled by some other human being, someone way more powerful than both of them put together. The female sat herself in the stair case of the basement stairs, propping her head up with her arms as she tried to get more out of this..voice. It was clearly a male who had been speaking to her, a cruel male who knew Gary. Yet, they weren't much related.
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:42 am

With all the strength he had left Gary with a loud yell pushed the water back to the ocean and it was enough to knock the storm out and now it ended. The air was calm, the rain was now a drizzle, With that Gary felt dizzy, he lost his footing and fell to the ground his face in the mud. All the energy drained from his being.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VannaO130 Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:47 am

Then, she had an idea. Kristin passed through his thoughts, thinking to him softly, trying not to distract him if he was still trying to fight off the waves.

'Gary..Are you all right? Come inside," she thought this without effort, before bringing herself onto her feet, the rain from the outside bursting into the windows, and flowing down the slick walls of the basement. Great. The girl growled and rushed up stairs, her eyes looking around for a solution, but there was nothing.
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:55 am

Im f-fine he thought weakly and tried to pull himself up. His arms were like jello, and they would slip out from under him before he could get up. And he would be back down in the mud, "Dammit" he hissed to himself and out of frustration he hauled himself up and braced up against a tree.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VannaO130 Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:58 am

[center]The curious female's eyes wandered outside of the window to find the male against the tree. Kristin yanked the door open and stepped outside, arms crossed to her chest and worry posted on her face "Gary..you can't fight it.." Kris whispered with a sigh. "Please..come inside.." she added, walking over to him slowly and wrapping a hand softly around his arm.
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:05 am

He looked at her with soft eyes and sighed, knowing she was right. He did manage to twist his ankle from the fall and the stumble to the tree on the slippery suctioncup like mud. He limped back towards the house. "I had to try" He whispered.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VannaO130 Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:09 am

[center]The female looked over him, and soon let out a sigh at the sight of his horrible limp. "C'mon..I'm going to wrap that for you," she decided, before wrapping an arm around him for some support. Her eyes then wandered to his, before back at the waves, and the water that was now wetting the bottom of her toes, even though they were quite far from the shoreline. "What are we going to do?" she mumbled, and stepped up onto the steps, opening up the sliding doors of her home.
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:20 am

"Right now you have to move, move away from the shore, or find somewhere else to stay until we figure this out." he said softly as he winced in pain from his ankle. He walked with her and didnt protest eventhough it hurt to put any weight on his ankle.

[doh! that was short xD]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next