Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End This. (Supernat.)[[ALPHA]]

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

End This. (Supernat.)[[ALPHA]] - Page 3 Empty Re: End This. (Supernat.)[[ALPHA]]

Post  VannaO130 Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:26 am

The female nodded, "I know where to go.." Kristin said to him softly, before offering him a chair to sit in and rushed back off for the bathroom where she grabbed some Non-Drowsy Tylenol and a Ace Bandage and jogged back to the kitchen with a glass of water and placed the items beside him. She wasn't a doctor but she knew a few things from various visits to the doctor because she always seemed to be breaking her ankles. The female kneeled beside him, pulling off his shoes and wrapping it tightly with the cloth so that it was still for some support. Kristin placed the pills in his hand and held out the glass of water, her eyes searching through his.
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

End This. (Supernat.)[[ALPHA]] - Page 3 Empty Re: End This. (Supernat.)[[ALPHA]]

Post  Alpha Female Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:41 am

He sat there feeling thankful for all she was doing for him at that time. "Thanks so much" He said with a soft smile his face caked with mud. "And where are you going to go?" He asked as he took his pills that she gave him. "I have room at my place but if you have somewhere else, you can choose."
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  VannaO130 Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:06 pm

The female just simply smiled at his thank you before standing back up and running a wash cloth beneath warm water before returning to his side to clean his face. "He'll expect us to go there..We need to go to my vacation house in the mountains.." she nodded, carefully running the cloth around his eyes to assure nothing got inside them. Kristin finally finished, his face clean now and she threw the towel into the sink before going to her room to pack just a few items that they'd need. Their family had clothes and things already at the vacation home, but she wanted to get a few things. Kristin then rushed back with a small backpack on her back and grabbed various cans of vegetables, water and other foods. "Let's go.." she said softly, after grabbing the last can and calling to her Golden Retreiver to follow.
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:21 pm

"Tell you what we'll take my truck. I need to get my stuff and Meshack. I cant leave him here." Gary said looking up at her and pulling himself to his feet. He stumbled a little before catching himself on his new braced ankle. "And no matter what you say i wanna drive" He smiled and started to follow her out the door.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VannaO130 Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:15 pm

The female smiled and nodded, her arms swinging out for him as he stumbled around. "You're so fragile," Kristin smirked. She wrapped an arm around his waist for support as they walked through her house. "How are you supposed to drive when you can't walk?"
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:18 pm

"I dont drive with this foot" He chuckled and stood up straight this time feeling strong enough now to stand straight on his own. "I'll be fine, dont worry" He smiled and looked over at her.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VannaO130 Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:01 pm

The female didn't seem convinced. She just simply shook her head and headed towards his truck. "Fine..but if it hurts more then I'm driving," Kristin finally decided. She was quite the stubborn one, never wanting to loose a battle. Kris placed her things in the vehicle before returning to his side.
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:54 am

"Deal" He said with a smile and got in the truck on the driver side but not before he called Meshack out and he jumped in the back seat where he laid down. He had everything packed and ready pretty quickly and he was all set to go. "So tell me where to go" He said with a smile
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VannaO130 Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:05 am

The girl let out a sigh and smirked at his question. "Well youre probably going to laugh at me when I say this, but we are headed to the Rocky Mountains in Colorado," Kristin smiled and then slid into the truck, her huge dog sitting on her lap. "It's a good place because honestly, the only natural disaster is snow storms...it's summer," she smiled, running a hand over the dog's head.
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:29 pm

"Well looks like you have a new traveling buddy" He said with a chuckle and gave her a smile. "And its not silly, sounds like a plan. I do good in the mountains" He said and drove down the main road for a while before finding his way to the highways.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3