Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lazy Polo and the Glittery Kira XD (Mature Content?)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Lazy Polo and the Glittery Kira XD (Mature Content?) Empty The Lazy Polo and the Glittery Kira XD (Mature Content?)

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:41 pm

Uhhh you know the plot xD

Maverick Cunnigham
Mav
Maverick isn't one for much talking. He's more of the strong, silent type. He used to have women falling all over him, but he never really liked them that much. So he joined the service.

Blahh I'm to lazy to type much.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

The Lazy Polo and the Glittery Kira XD (Mature Content?) Empty Re: The Lazy Polo and the Glittery Kira XD (Mature Content?)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:59 pm

Name: Charles Hathaway (Chazz)
Appearance: Link

Lazy characters. XD Haha!

You start? Wink
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

The Lazy Polo and the Glittery Kira XD (Mature Content?) Empty Re: The Lazy Polo and the Glittery Kira XD (Mature Content?)

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:26 pm

I forgot his age. Oh gosh xD I guess he's 23 too xD

It won't be good, I'm so brain dead right now.]

Mav sat at his post, shifting his gun back and forth between his hands. He looked around, his eyes taking in everything. The slightest sound made him jump to his feet and point his gun at nothing. Maybe a mouse. He sighed and shook his head, trying to clear his thoughts. Why was he so on edge? It made no sense.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:43 pm

In the distance, gunfire could be clearly heard. There were flashes of flame on the horizon, and loud bangs as grenades were launched, or landmines exploded. A thick, black cloud of smog blanketed the land - and it was through this that the cloaked figure dashed on sore bare soles. His movements were quick and agile, the tatty brown cloak blowing back behind him, and the big hood billowing out around his frightened face as he ran for the next hiding place. Chazz was no soldier - he was just a humble peasant from the town under siege. He had hidden when they were searching for recruits, and he was still hiding now. Hiding and running... He felt like a coward.
His breath came in short, nervous gasps as he ducked behind an empty food cart just next to the door to the enemy's supply shed.
Chazz made a frantic beckoning gesture, and two tiny figures - wearing tattered cloaks the same as his - scurried after him, each crouching under one of his arms.
"Stay here." He whispered softly to them, "I'll get us some food."
The frightened, wide-eyed children nodded, and the little boy clutched his younger sister protectively in his arms. He could not have been older than eight, but his little arms trembled from exertion, and his ribs showed beneath the thin rags that had once been his clothes. The cloak kept him warm and disguised, but without it one would easily see that his thin cotton shirt was ripped in a dozen places, and that his long trousers had been turned into shorts by no fault of his own.
The little girl was no better off. She sniffed and sobbed now into her brother's chest, watching under the protective cover of his arms as Chazz snuck into the enemy stores.
Young as they were, both children knew to expect the worst. The closest thing they had left to a father could be lost to them forever... He might never come out of that storehouse. They both knew that...

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:58 pm

Mav heard another sound, and this was no mouse.
"Halt! Who's there?" He pointed his gun to where the sound had come from. He saw...a figure. A man? That sparked his curiosity. He took a step forward, squinting to get a better look.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:04 pm

Chazz's breath caught in his throat when he heard the harsh, authoritative voice. Hoping he hadn't been seen, he flung himself into the nearest corner, and pressed himself flat against the wood, hiding in the shadows, and praying silently that he would get out of here alive. At his side was a little bag, filled with fruit, vegetables and dried meat.
Back home, his people were starving. There was no way in or out of the town with the war at hand... All trade routes had been cut off, and poverty had struck hard.
Swallowing hard, Chazz began edging cautiously toward the door - his heart pounding in his throat as terror nearly paralysed him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:24 pm

"Who's there? I know someone is here, now stand!" He growled, stalking over. He locked and loaded his gun, scanning around for the shadow figure again.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm

As the booming voice came again, and its source stormed closer, Chazz couldn't hold back the whimper fighting to escape his lips. It was over now... He would just have to show himself, and hope that his death would be a quick one.
Sllowly, so slowly, Chazz got to his feet, raising his hands in a gesture of surrender. "P-please don't hurt me." He whispered shakily, his effeminate voice sounding close to tears. He trembled where he stood, and it was especially visible in the shaking of his hands, and the widening of his bright green eyes. He was truly terrified.
"Have mercy..." He begged hopelessly, "I was just trying to get some food for my kids..."
Of course, the children were not his, but in a situation like this, that little detail made no difference. Maybe this soldier would find some sympathy somewhere in his heart, and let Chazz go if he thought he was a father...
Doubtful.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:04 am

((You'd better not be abandoning this RP already. Suspect It was one of very few good ideas I've had recently... The Polo would be most displeased. XD Hehe! ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:48 pm

[I had no idea you had replied to this!! D: I'll reply in a little bit, I'm having brain issues right now xD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:50 pm

((LMAO!! You're getting like me!! Wink ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:51 pm

[thanks for the influence xD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:30 pm

((Sarcasm? XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:20 pm

[you got it! Wink Razz ]

Mav blinked. "Wh-who are you?" He pointed his gun at the man. Despite his stammering, he had a narrowed and angry expression. No way was he going to kill a man with children, but he couldn't just let him go. He was stealing from his base! No way would he let go unpunished. But...this man was different from the rest he had seen...there was a certain air about him.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:04 pm

"My name is Charles Hathaway." He whispered, dropping his gaze to the ground, and letting his shoulders slump in resigned despair. "Since this war began, we've had virtually no food. The entire town is starving-" His voice cracked, and he bit his lip - watching his own fingers as they twirled absentmindedly around one another.
Swallowing thickly, Chazz wrapped his arms around himself - trembling slightly still, and cowering away from the gun.
"Please..." He whispered despairingly. "I'm just a desperate man trying to do right by his family... I mean you no harm, so please let me go!" Letting go of his pride completely, Chazz resorted to begging - his bright green eyes stretching wide as saucers as he fixed them beseechingly on the soldier's face.
He could be kind... He could show mercy... They were all alone, so nobody would ever know...
"Please..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:36 pm

Mav looked down at the man, his face hardened but his eyes had grown soft.
"I...I'll let you go. So long as you never come back here."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:40 pm

"I won't! I promise!" Chazz gasped hopefully, backing away from the soldier, and nodding solemnly. "Thank you so much..." He kept wide, fearful eyes on the man until he was safely through the door - then he paused a moment - glancing around quickly to see where the kids had gone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:50 pm

Mav waited until he no longer heard the man's footsteps. He walked outside and went back to his post, slinging his gun over his shoulder in a manner that would mark the Lieutenant frown.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:05 pm

((Help me out here. O.o We kinda need our characters in the same place. XD Ideas for how they can meet up again? Smile ))

As soon as he had found the kids, Chazz hurried them off back to the town. He was still shaking slightly from the shock of what had happened - and what could have happened had he been caught by anybody else.
Once back at home, Chazz prepared a meal for himself and the children, using the supplies that he had managed to steal, despite his near capture.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:17 pm

[no clue!]

Mav sat down. The rest of the night was rather uneventful. He had no more intrusions, so he let hisnthoughts wander back to the man. He had very...startling eyes. Startling seemed to be a good word for it.
He was finally relieved of his post, and he went back to his bunker. Immediately he fell asleep, for as long as he could. The most sleep he had gotten in a while was about 4 hours, so he was definitely relieved.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:23 pm

((*Complains* You're being unhelpful. XD I have limited amounts of ideas - you're going to have to pitch in. :3 *Poke poke pokety-poke* ))

The next day - or rather, so early the next morning that the world was still bathed in darkness, Chazz was awoken by a cacophony of sound. When he opened his eyes, he saw that pandemonium reigned. The canvas tent over his head had been torn away, and flames raged madly around scattered debris.
Chazz scrambled out from under dust and rubble in a panic, then dashed out into the street.
They had been bombed, and the sight was horrific. People lying dead and burnt - others moaning as they slowly died. Children were crying and screeching as they hunted in vain for their parents, while others lay still - finding peace far too young...
Chazz's heart swelled in fear as he dashed through the wasteland. A second bomb was dropped - and though it was quite far from him, the concussion waves still knocked Chazz down. As soon as he could, he leaped to his feet and ran again. He didn't no where he was going... Just that it had to be away.
He could not deny that he was shocked when his feet led him to the enemy base, where he had met the merciful soldier the previous evening.
He stood there, trembling, frozen by blind panic - and waited for something to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:35 pm

[noooooo! No work! *flails* I have to think of a reply...I'll post it later today...]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:02 am

[*flails around in a volcano* I don't know what to dooooooo!! My brain....needsta work....but...it's sleepy...and...zZzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzZzzzz.......]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:07 am

((*Dies*))

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:13 am

[*dies too* no revival. I'm dead now. Till I has....inspirationz! *dead flails*]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next