Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kira and Batty(possible mature content, hmm?)

2 posters

Go down

Kira and Batty(possible mature content, hmm?)  Empty Kira and Batty(possible mature content, hmm?)

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:01 pm

Fail name is fail.

I forgot to mention they're houses are like mushroom shaped air bubbles, and they drink this special stuff that coats their lungs so they can swim without the need for helmets and stuff.

Characters!

Olivia Abigail Wize
Free spirit, adventurous, and incredibly nice. She's kind of an airhead, but really sweet.

Daren Cristopher Wize
Rebellious and just as adventurous as his sister, he sometimes comes off as an ass but after a while he's fairly sweet.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Kira and Batty(possible mature content, hmm?)  Empty Re: Kira and Batty(possible mature content, hmm?)

Post  Batcat Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:17 pm

Carter Sam Ebert
Carter
Male
Looks
Carter is a tall wiry boy with sandy brown hair and bright dark brown eyes. He always has a happy smile on his face and is never at a loss for compliments or encouragements. He struggles a bit in school, but that doesn’t stop him from being a child prodigy in track, which is what allows him to retain a think, lanky body.
Personality
Carter is an easy-going person who likes to joke around and take as little as possible seriously. However, he is very loyal and can get into fights. He prefers to run, not fight, but he will if he feels someone he cares about is in danger. It’s hard to earn his trust, but once you have it, he’ll follow you to the ends of the earth.
Other
Twin Mariana

Mariana Jett Ebert
Mari
Female
Looks
Mari looks very similar to Carter concerning facial features. They have the same dark brown eyes, hair and tan skin. However, her build is much different. Being a swimmer, she’s pure muscle. Usually she wears her hair in a messy swimmer’s bun when she’s not in school and prefers sweatpants to a mini skirt any day.
Personality
Mari is just as loud as Carter, and in some ways more outgoing. She’s not afraid to make friends with boys and hangs out with her brother’s friends just as much as her own. She’s extremely smart – in all honors classes – and enjoys school. Her relationships have always been pretty rocky; somehow being ‘with’ a guy has never been her strong point. Maybe it was because Carter always did something to scare them away. Whatever the reason, she didn’t date much, even though she had many admirers.
Other
Twin Carter

I'm thinking that my characters could have just moved to the city after their parents died?
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kira and Batty(possible mature content, hmm?)  Empty Re: Kira and Batty(possible mature content, hmm?)

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:31 pm

Alrightie Very Happy wait. Like, city on land? Or the underwater village? O3O idc, whichever. My peeps live under da sea! *starts dancing*
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:40 pm

They just moved underwater form land baha
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:57 pm

Oh o.o sorry, brain is on vacation xP

Olivia pushed through the water, gliding like one of the fish. She was low to the seabed, and pulled up a few blades of seaweed. She rolled onto her back and moved her arms to propel her forward. She could here the swoosh of water as the massive fish wiggled away from her touch. For that she was grateful, since she really hated the feel of their slimy scales. The fish were all her brother and her father's jobs. She harvested the plants with her mother.
Her blonde hair fanned out, and she bent her knees up slightly so she could shoot up like a rocket. Seaweed flattened out under the force of the water, and she headed back to her house.

Daren sat at one of the booths of the drop off, listening to the men talk around him. Most spoke about their farms and how their livestock was thriving. He wondered if this was how farmers from the land talked way back when. He glanced up, thinking about the surface. He'd only been up there once, but he had thoroughly enjoyed it. However it was very loud and smelled odd. He glanced out the window and sighed as he looked over the blue terrain. He much preferred the ocean to any other place, it was wonderful. He didn't understand why the surfacers could stand not coming down here. He had heard what they thought of the Ocean Pioneers. A bunch of freaks, they had called them. Well, they were wrong. They were the freaks.
He gripped the edges of the table for a moment, then stood and headed to the elevator capsule that would take him to the submarines.

[btw, the drop off is like...a resturaunt/bar/submarine rental/surface-going place. I made it up...partially. Idk. It's hard to explain xD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:21 pm

Carter and Mari slowly pulled on their underwater gear, adjusting to the new weight and the weightlessness of being below the surface of the ocean. "You're going to need to wear these suits until your body adjusts to the different pH of the ocean." Said a pleasant lady, indicating the skin-tight heavy fabric whose brightly colored material clung to their bodies.
As soon as the lady was out of earshot, Carter muttered to Mari, "I'm taking this off as soon as we get to our house. Okay?"
Mari chuckled. "Sure thing, big brother."
The two of them walked down the admission center feeling bulky and out of place. Well, at least Mari did. Here, everyone was super thin and glamorous, and there she was, looking muscular and bulky and not at all feminine. Self consciously, she pulled on her outfit, wishing it to pull her even tighter, to make her smaller in stature. Not noticing, she ran into a tall boy waiting for the elevator - or whatever they called it here.
"Oops, sorry." Mari said sincerely. "I didn't mean to-"
"Not paying attention as usual." Carter cut in, smiling at her fondly and ruffling her hair.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:28 pm

Daren looked at the girl, and narrowed his eyes slightly. Obviously she was a surfacer.
"Sure. Going out?" He asked, hand poised of the three buttons. One went down, meaning going out to the bottom of the ocean, one went up to the surface(you needed a key for that one), and one went to a platform that was out in the eater. This button had an arrow pointing sideways.
He studied the two new comers with intense eyes, eyebrows slightly furrowed. They were tan, far to tan. And rather bulky. He supposed that's just how people were up top. It was almost alien to him. He side shuffled away from them, not out of rudeness but merely for more space.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:45 am

Mari stared back at him, eyes giving off a "Why are you checking me out?" sort of look. When the strange boy took no notice, she frowned at Carter and prepared to go all bitch on him.
"Could you please tell me what you're staring at? Because I really hope it's not my female parts." She turned away slightly, just so that her chest was out of view. Still glaring at him, she began to talk to Carter. "We're going to the bottom." She stated, her tone implying that he should press the button immediately.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:02 am

Daren rolled his eyes at her.
"No, merely studying you. Checking you out would imply that I was attracted to you." He didn't look at her as he pushed the bottom button, and the elevator shot down. He grabbed the railing so he didn't get flung around. Within a few seconds the elevator dinged at them and opened to a small room with little tubes, suits, and such lining the walls. He handed the two of them a tube, and took one for himself.
"Drink this. It'll taste horrid, but you have to drink it all." He gulped down his own bottle, made a face, and sighed.
"See ya around!" He then walked into a little capsule that shot outside, into the water. He got out and the thing was pulled back to the drop off.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:07 pm

[[I have no idea how to respond to this. Timeskip to something else? But I'm lost in this world Dx]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:14 pm

[hmmm alright. How about...they move in with the family that lives on the ranch next to Daren and Olivia? Like to work for them or something? Hehehehe I have a good idea >:3]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:26 pm

[[Great Very Happy]]

Mari lugged the last of her suticases onto the bottom bunk of the room she and Carter shared. "Jesus, Mari, could you have any more stuff?" Carter complained jokingly, hopping down from the top and floating down from the water.
The aftertaste of the drink was still bitter in his mouth, but it was worth it not to have to wear those helmets and tanks he'd put on in the training area on land. It felt a lot more free without it. And freedom was exactly why he and Mari had come here in the first place.
"I could." Mari answered sarcastically, walking out the door without a backwards glance. They'd both disregarded the instructions and had taken off their suits as soon as they'd gotten into the room. They now wore skin-tight jumpsuits - which Mari still found uncomfortable. Hadn't anyone here ever heard of sweatpants?
They walked out onto the patio and looked around to see if they could find the owner.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:33 pm

Daren had made his way home easily, but was quickly sent to do chores. However this time he had the company of Olivia.
"Buck up, lazy pants. I need your help harvesting this last bit of seaweed." She rolled her eyes at him, kicking him. He glowered at her, then started hacking the seaweed near the seabed. Olivia did the same, and as she straightened up she squinted.
"Huh. Looks like we have some new neighbors." The two were close enough to the property lines to be able to see their neighbors house clearly. Daren stood as well, squinting at the house.
"Ah, the surfacers." He mumbled, then returned to work.
"Theyre from the topside?! Swishy!" Olivia squealed, doing a little dance. Daren rolled his eyes at her, then nudged her with his shoulder.
"We have work to do. I don't feel like being gawking at the surfacers, come on." He leaned over and began hacking away at the kelp again.

Last edited by Kira has love on her arms on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Felt like adding more xD)
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down