Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meesa and Alpha!! **Possible Mature Content**

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Meesa and Alpha!! **Possible Mature Content** - Page 2 Empty Re: Meesa and Alpha!! **Possible Mature Content**

Post  Alpha Female Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:03 pm

He ignored the muffled yelling, he was used to it. "Im good, just out walkin my dog. Its starting to snow now so we might be heading back. Do you want me to pick anything up for you or are you set? You know if you dont feel like staying at your house..my house is still open for a couple days." He said softly his voice smooth like velvet and gentle like the snowflakes that fell.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Meesa and Alpha!! **Possible Mature Content** - Page 2 Empty Re: Meesa and Alpha!! **Possible Mature Content**

Post  Jayneh Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:06 pm

Annalee smiled before biting her lip, "I'll go pack." She told him as she grabbed a duffle bag out of her closet. Putting it on the bed she opened it up before walking to her dresser. "So no one's there but you?" her small voice asked quietly as she threw some jeans, a few long sleeved shirts and a dress into the bag.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:09 pm

"Just Meshack and I. Dont worry he's harmless." He said with a smile. "I'll be by your house in a half hour if not less" He said turning around where he stood taking Meshack with him. "You are not walking anywhere by yourself as long as im here" He said with a chuckle.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:13 pm

Feeling her heart flip for a moment Anna bit her lip smiling, "I'll see you soon then." She said in a whisper before hanging up her cellphone and shoving it into her pocket.
"Anna where are you going!" Jean asked her loudly from the other side of the door.
"A friend's house mom. I'll be fine." Anna replied, for some reason she wanted to be a rebel.
Jean grunted, "What are you going to do there?" She asked her angrily.
"You really want to know mom?" Anna asked voice challenging.
"Yes I do!" Jean demanded.
"We're going to have sex." Anna replied with a cocky smile that her mother couldn't see.
Jean pounded on the door, "You had better not!" She hissed.
"Oh it's my new thing, since I was raped I'm just... addicted." Anna kicked the door and rolled her eyes. "We're going to hang out. That's it." She told her mother before grabbing her bag. Opening the door she walked past her mother and down the stairs.
"I'll be back in a few days." She hissed before slamming the front door behind her.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:15 pm

As he saw her walk out of her house he had gotten there. "Well hey stranger" He said with a smile Meshack sniffing her legs for any signs of another canine presence but to his dismay he found nothing just another friend. He wagged his tail and looked up at her. "You ready?" He asked with a smile seeing her bags.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:18 pm

Anna hoisted her bag up onto her shoulder and grabbed her purse. Muttering something inaudible under her breath she stepped down the porch stairs. Walking over to Gary she said barely anything before walking down the sidewalk. "Let's just go okay? We can catch up later." She told him angry tears forming in her eyes. How come her mother hated her so much? What had she done so wrong, to make her hate her?

((How much longer will you be up?))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:23 pm

He picked up on her anger and let off, "Sure, no problem" He said walking with her one stride equalling one and a half of hers. Soon they had reached his driveway leading back to his house He walked up and opened the door for her. "Okay so we dont really have a guest room, surprisingly but you are free to use my room, I have an air mattress that i can put up there, its the warmest of the house, I dont mind which one you pick. Im going to go out and get some wood and start a fire, make yourself at home," He said with a smile letting Meshack off the leash and he went straight for his bed by the fireplace. Gary walked out to the back porch only to return with an arm full of wood and he dumped it into the fireplace. Striking a match and lighting one duraflame log the fire slowly grew and warmed the surrounding area.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:27 pm

Annalee was glad when they arrived at the house. Glancing around at the large cabin she bit her lip. When Gary let her in the house she sighed quietly. "That's okay, I don't like being alone anyways..." She muttered blankly. Sitting on the large sofa and staring blankly into the fire after Gary put it together. As she brushed her hair out of her eyes she glanced around the room curiously.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:30 pm

"I can understand that" He said and sat on the couch next to her. He looked at her face, searching for what he loved on anyone, her eyes. "I wouldnt want to be alone either. Though its weird how i like being alone...but then i dont.." He said, "I dont know. Im rambling again" he chuckled and laid back on the couch comfortably.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:33 pm

Anna chuckled quietly, brushing a wisp of hair out of her face. Revealing her heart-shaped scar on her forehead. "Yeah I just got home. And I already decided I didn't like being by myself." She shrugged before smiling weakly, "I was planning on sleeping in my mom's bedroom tonight..." Trailing off she shrugged slightly. "It's okay, rambling's good. Breaks the silence easily."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:43 pm

He smiled and looked down at her hand and took one gently. "Im a horrible flirt sometimes too, you have to excuse me" He said with an embarrassed smile and he blushed lightly and looked over at her again laying his head back on the back of the couch staring at her with dreamy eyes.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:45 pm

Anna felt herself blushing for a moment before looking down at their hands. "Do you flirt with... a lot of girls?" She asked quietly, almost sadly. Her small smile had faded and she sat silently. Only breathing softly as she sat next to him. Body relaxed, but her heart raced.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:48 pm

"Nope, never flirted with anyone" He said softly and gave her a smile. "You're the first." He looked down at the fire keeping his head on the back of the couch near her shoulder and not even noticing how close he was.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:50 pm

Anna's corner of her mouth slowly curved up into a small smile again. "Good to know." She replied quietly before closing her eyes. Feeling warm, wanted, and most of all, safe. Glancing at the clock she realized it was getting rather late. And she was exhausted. She had barely slept in the hospital. The first time she tried to sleep she had the most horrible flashback... the rest of the time she didn't even try. Just laid awake watching old romances on TV.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:56 pm

"Well it's getting late, and the fire's good for the night. Come on i'll get you set up for bed." He said and stood up offering his hand down to her to help her up from the couch.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:44 am

Annalee took his hand and stood up quickly before gazing up at him for a moment. With that she looked back down and wrung her hands together. What was it in this guy that made her trust him so much?
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:04 pm

He smiled down at her and led her up the stairs to his room. Letting her sit on his bed as he plugged the pump in and laid out the air mattress. Letting it run he sat indian style in front of it on the floor and looked up at her. "So, we havent talked in a while, anything you wanna talk about?" He asked with a smile
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:32 pm

"Not really," Anna replied as she sat on the bed. Glancing around the room every so often. Her eyes then stopped, locking on a photograph on the mantel. Heart pounding she swallowed. That man... she'd seen him before. Memories, images, filled her mind and she gritted her teeth. Was he Gary's father? Or friend...? Swallowing she looked back down at Gary, "I'm just tired is all."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:22 pm

"well its all set. But Im in the mood for a midnight snack," He said with a smile setting the blankets down on the mattress. He turned to walk to the door then he stopped looking back at her. "Just holler if you want anything if you change your mind when i get down there" He chuckled and headed down the stairs.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:06 pm

Anna bit her lip. Swallowing she stepped into the bathroom with her bag. Quickly she changed into her pajama's before walking back to her bag. Her eyes fixed on the photograph again heart stopping for a moment. Maybe it was a bad idea to be here...
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:16 pm

He stopped on the stairs and sat down a wave of nausea hitting him as he remembered reading that paper he still had in his pocket. Hidden from her. Finally he mustered up the strength and stood up forgetting the food he headed back up to his room with a cold sweat and chills taking over him. "Changed my mind. I lost my appetite." He said walking and sitting on his bed.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:29 pm

Anna forced a small smile before laying down on the air mattress. Facing the other direction she shut her eyes as angry tears filled them. What was she even doing here? Maybe Gary was really on this man's team... maybe this was a trap?! Swallowing she curled up into a tiny ball.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:53 pm

He sighed and slowly fell asleep. Though it wasnt for long. As his dreams began it turned into a nightmare. In the beginning it was just her and him talking like they were in his room and then suddenly his father bursted in and Gary was the only one to take charge and defend her. Soon things got really rough and he was close to death now and before he could land the final blow Gary awoke with a yell and in a cold sweat. He sat there and breathed heavilly like he had just ran a mile if not more. "My god" He breathed and held his head as he sat there on the bed trying to calm down
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:58 pm

Anna had the same nightmares she did every night. The men came after her and she could see everything over again in detail. Tossing and turning all night long. Finally she crept up into Gary's bed. Being quiet and careful as not to wake him. Thankfully she didn't. Though she couldn't fall asleep. It was when she heard his gasps that she opened her eyes. What was happening. Turning to look at him she shrank down slightly.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:08 pm

"Sorry, did i wake you up?" He asked and laid back on his arms in his bed. "And how did you get up here missy?" He asked with a smile since she looked a little scared herself. "Dont tell me you had a nightmare too" he said with a smile and chuckled. "Not that i mind," He said and scooted over to give her more room.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next