Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meesa and Alpha!! **Possible Mature Content**

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Meesa and Alpha!! **Possible Mature Content** - Page 3 Empty Re: Meesa and Alpha!! **Possible Mature Content**

Post  Jayneh Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:08 pm

Anna felt her cheeks blushing and she bit her lip, "Yeah I did." She whispered before sighing quietly. "I always have nightmares..." with that she closed her eyes again. Keeping a distance from Gary as she laid there. Breathing even.

Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Meesa and Alpha!! **Possible Mature Content** - Page 3 Empty Re: Meesa and Alpha!! **Possible Mature Content**

Post  Alpha Female Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:44 am

"Well thats not good" He said and sighed seeing that she was staying far from him and rolled over now with his back towards her. "Well good night" He said and tried falling asleep again. This time when he did it was a dreamless slumber.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:46 am

*glomps Alpha my love*

Anna awoke the next morning practically curled up against Gary. She had done it absentmindedly though. It was a habit she had. Eyes fluttering open she looked around the room for a moment. Swallowing she sat up. It was eight o'clock AM. Too early to be awake in her eyes. But it was too late now.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:18 am

Gary was fast asleep in the early hours though now he was on his back and one leg hung out from under the covers and he was still, except for the rising and falling of his chest as he breathed. His dog was awake though and came over to the girl wagging his tail as he sat at the bed next to her.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:27 am

Anna smiled down at the dog and reached out to pet him gently. Standing up she grabbed her bag and searched through it for her clothes. Biting her lip she found her gaze turning to the photograph on the wall again. It was haunting her...
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:29 pm

Soon Gary's mind had gotten bored by the dreamless sleep and he awoke. Slowly but his body began to reboot and muscles ached to be stretched and soon he was stretching his arms up over his head and his eyes finally opened. Looking over at Anna he sighed. "Morning" He said quietly
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:30 pm

"Hi," Anna muttered softly and pulled a clean pair of jeans and a t-shirt out of her bag. Biting her lip she stood up and forced a small smile. "Sleep well?"
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3