Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbbaButt Come :P --- A Life Of Change --- (Mature Warning)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

AbbaButt Come :P --- A Life Of Change --- (Mature Warning) - Page 6 Empty Re: AbbaButt Come :P --- A Life Of Change --- (Mature Warning)

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:32 pm

Ria winced with each poke and prod, let out a few more whimoers in the process and desperately tried to move away, wanting the pain to go away. Tears slid down her face as she closed her eyes and looked away, biting her lip to stop herself from doing anything except whimper and wince. "Ow. Niko. Please. It hurts," she choked out, her voice faltering
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

AbbaButt Come :P --- A Life Of Change --- (Mature Warning) - Page 6 Empty Re: AbbaButt Come :P --- A Life Of Change --- (Mature Warning)

Post  Deshychan Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:58 pm

Niko cringed as she moaned in pain. He hate the thought of hurting her but he had to do so to be able to help her. When she cried out for him to stop he looked up under his lashes making him look slightly puppy dog cute. "I'm sorry but I need to do this if you want the pain to stop" he cringed away again. Pressing a full palm onto her chest and this time really pressed against her ribs to feel for any cracks or disformations. Niko did this to every rib that was bruised. Checking each one throughly. He new it would cause her a lot of pain, but also knew he had to help her. In two of the ribs he could feel some disformalities, though it wasn't all to serious, just pure bruising. "Your pretty much okay, just bruising and a little damage, nothing serious, though you are going to be incredibly tender for a few days. I may have a little something to help with your pain though." With that he headed out of her room and down the hall back into his own room. He headed into his large internal cupboard system. Rumaging around in there threw all the files, boxes and other items all a strewn and unorganized. He sound found the itmes he where looking for, making his way back to her carrying them both in one hand. He reached the spare room and headed straight in. "Here one will help with your incrusiating pain." He handed her a small box of 24 tablets, one to be taken daily untill the pain stopped. "This one will reduce your swelling and help the bruising heal quicker" he handed her a more large box, though it too contained 24 tablets. "I hope you don't mind these, they are slightly more advanced drugs, but won't cause to much harm." He reached down to her and gently picked her up into his arms. "Sorry bout this but you meed to be bandaged up too. Didn't think you'd make it downstairs on your own so I'm going to help you." He turned and headed downstairs gently placing her on one of the kitchen chairs. Niko went into on of the cupboards puliing out a clear plastic box overflowing with all kinds of medical and first aid equipment. It was pretty handy to have a father that was a paramedic. The spare equipment always came in handy. "I'm sorry but ir this you are going to have to remove your shirt. I need to wrap a bandage all around your body." He pulled two large bandages from the box, some medical tape and bandage scissors.
Deshychan
Deshychan

http://viceroybutterfly.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:20 am

Ria let out a few more whimpers as he continued on, knowing he needed to do it, but it hurt so much. When he came back in with the drugs she nodded her head, taking one of the pain meds out and popping it in her mouth, swallowing it down quickly. then, he handed her another box. She didnt know what they did so she simply placed them down beside her. She took in a shuddering breath, wincing as she did so. When wrapped his arms around her she closed her eyes only to realize she was being picked up. He apologized for it and she bobbed her head. "Its fine," she whispered, resting her head against his chest and wrapping her arms around her abdomen again. Once downstairs he placed her on the chair and started to grab a bunch of medical supplies. When he told her she needed to take her shirt off she just stared at him, not willing to go that far. "Niko..." she said hesitantly. She shifted a little, keeping her arm around her ribs as she watched him. Yes, he needed to bandage her but...
Shakinf off the weird feeling in her head she allowed her fingers to grasp the bottom of her shirt and pull it up, over her head, allowing it to drop to the floor beside her and then wrapping her arms around herself again. Her gaze to the ground, hair sliding into her face as she desperately wished to disappear, shame filling her whole body. Shame at the fact she had been abused. Biting her lip she winced as her hand hit a sore spot when she had been moving so her arms hadnt fallen asleep and a couple tears escaped.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:52 pm

Niko averted his gaze as she removed her shirt. He then walked towards her, his gaze low as he went and tightly wrapped a bandage around her lower ribs. Her dad certainly had made a mess of her. "Im sorry..." he spoke quietly then headed out of the room when he was done
Deshychan
Deshychan

http://viceroybutterfly.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:26 pm

Ria bit her lip and took in a few shaky breaths. Sliding off of the chair to the ground again she grasped her shirt and then pulled it back over her top-half. Taking a few minutes to collect herself again, the pain slowly disappearing. She forced herself back to her feet and then slid up the stairs again, wincing with every step. Why did it have to hurt so much? She sat back down on the bed, silent tears streaming down her face.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6