Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Dreameh's short RP (Mature Content) - Continued (Part 2).

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Polo and Dreameh's short RP (Mature Content) - Continued (Part 2). - Page 6 Empty Re: Polo and Dreameh's short RP (Mature Content) - Continued (Part 2).

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:01 pm

((Going to skip ahead so we can get away from this emo stuff. Razz ))

Leon and Abby arrived back home not long later - and when they walked inside, he made a beeline to the freezer to serve up a big bowl of ice-cream for each of them.
He handed Abby's to her, and switched on the TV to the movie channel, where a romantic comedy happened to be starting. He had always been a sucker for a good romance film, so he quickly trotted off to the bedroom, and returned with a thick blanket.
Then he flopped down on the couch, and patted the cushion beside him, looking up at Abby with a smile.
"Come on." He said, "I think we're due for a great deal of cuddle time, don't you?"
Head tilted slightly to one side, he flashed a ridiculously adorable smile, and nodded for her to join him.
He was already feeling vastly better now that he was at home, and had some ice-cream in him. It had been an emotional day, but he was sure that a little time with Abby could make it all right again.
As he'd reminded himself perhaps one too many times - life was simply too short to waste it away regretting the past, or fearing the future...
He just wanted to live for the moment.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Polo and Dreameh's short RP (Mature Content) - Continued (Part 2). - Page 6 Empty Re: Polo and Dreameh's short RP (Mature Content) - Continued (Part 2).

Post  Dreambug Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:45 pm

((Thank God... It was getting a bit heavy. Razz ))

I was grateful when we got back and Leon took control, letting me go change into a huge, baggy top and pyjama bottoms. I appeared back into the main room with my hair down, allowing it to fall into whatever style it pleased, and my eyes were slightly red from half-crying all the way through getting dressed.
However, when I saw the ice cream, my face lit up.
I took it hungrily, and shovelled a spoonful of it into my mouth, pulling a face at how cold it was, then swallowing. I then waddled to the space beside him on the sofa, sat down and curled beneath the blanket, resting my head on his shoulder.
The film he'd put on the TV started, and I found myself grinning despite my previous tears. "Yeah, and maybe our periods will synchronise in the process, eh?" I giggled, pecked him on the cheek, then started poking at the icecream robotically, mixing it into a mush and melting it until it turned to cold, sugary soup. Who ate ice cream normally these days, anyway?

((I'm with her. Cool ))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:14 pm

"Too mean." Leon complained, pulling a face, "If I pull a Michael Jackson one day and turn myself into a woman, you'll only have yourself to blame." He poked her scoldingly on the nose, then turned back to his ice-cream, and scoffed down a few more mouthfuls.
Now he thought about it, Abby did have a point. He was a bit of a girl - but she loved him anyway, so he didn't really care. He had always been a little over-sensitive.
Once he had finished his ice-cream, he leaned back on the couch and watched the movie for a while - one arm slung casually around Abby's shoulders.
He was feeling pleasantly numb about everything that had happened earlier - and honestly he was quite ready to forget it.
He leaned absentmindedly against Abby - aware that he was being clingy, but not really caring, because he needed the closeness.
After a while, the movie stopped for the advertisement break, and Leon stopped paying attention.
Until, that is, he heard a familiar song playing.

Promise me to think of us, of a time so beautiful
Promise me to think of us, still bright, still colourful
Promise me to look back at us, of a time in your life, you enjoyed...

He glanced up to find himself on the screen, screaming into a microphone as if his life depended on it. He uttered a bark of laughter, and nudged Abby in the side.
"That never gets any less weird." He chuckled, nodding toward the screen.
After a moment, the camera turned to show the banner at the back of the concert hall, where Abby's cryptic message was displayed.
The next moment the camera shifted back to him, and Leon muttered to Abby with a grin, "Watch my face.", pointing toward the screen.
And sure enough, his expression at that moment was so unbelievably delighted, that he actually did look like the happiest man alive.
He clip faded then, making way for a shampoo commercial, and Leon turned to Abby with a soft smile.
"That was a really nice moment." He murmured quietly, lips splitting into a grin despite himself. "We're kinda perfect together, aren't we?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:47 pm

I made a sound of disgust and curled my lip, shaking my head. "No, Leon. You'd make one ugly girl. Stick to being a guy, please." I looked at him, raised an eyebrow, then crept a hand down to his crotch and patted it like I'd done before. "Treasure your family jewels, they're fun to play with."
I paused for a moment, then, realising how inappropriate the phrase was, burst into laughter.
There wasn't much worse I could have said then.
We watched the film for a while, curled up against each other so much is was hard to determine whose limb was whose. It was amusing, and the smile didn't leave my face all until the commercials.

Then, in all the white noise of the adverts, a familiar song with a familiar voice poked out. In a flash Leon's face appeared on screen, all sweaty and passionate, screaming into a microphone. The song was 'Promise Me'. I recognised it as the song he'd sung many times before, but it was the song that was playing when I texted in, that made it important.
I watched Leon's face as instructed, and the minute his on-screen face lit up, so did mine. It hadn't shown that on the tiny TV in the hospital, because it had been one of differenct live shots taken of the concert. But it was the same face he wore when he'd come back to me in the hospital minutes after I'd sent the text, and I didn't think I'd ever seen him so happy.
"That was brilliant." I agreed, nodding. Then, I turned to him and poked his side gently. "We are perfect. And we always will be."
I didn't want to upset either of us again, so I decided to change the mood.
I lowered the blanket and wafted my shirt slightly, pulling a face. "Is it me..." I raised an eyebrow suggestively. "Or is it a getting a little... warm?"
Our eyes for a moment as we stared at each other, me grinning so hard it made my face hurt, and, with one swift movement, I yanked my top over my head.
Thankfully, I still had a bra on. But I'd made sure it would be a nice one for this very moment. Cream and light pink, lacey, with a bow on my cleavage bone. ((Not it's name, I know. Shut up. XD))
I leant back on the sofa, daring him to try anything.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:08 pm

He turned to Abby with a warm smile when she agreed with him - but then her expression changed, and in turn, so did Leon's.
"Is it me... Or is it a getting a little... warm?"
At this, Leon's eyebrows shot up, and he watched Abby expectantly, his lips curving into a delighted smirk when she started grinning at him like Cheshire cat. He knew what was coming - and he was so happy to be fooling around in such a lighthearted fashion again, that he actually uttered a bark of laughter.
Abby shrugged off her shirt, revealing a lacy bra, and the moment she leaned back on the cough, Leon pounced at her - his lips grabbing hers into a sweet, playful kiss. His tongue flicked out for a moment, and then he pulled back an inch, grinning.
"I love you..." He said in a sing-song voice, letting his fingers walk slowly over her navel, then up towards her chest.
He wondered how close he would be allowed to get to that little bow before she kicked him in the nuts...
Whatever. It was worth it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:25 am

I squeaked into giggles as Leon pounced on me, his lips locked on mine, and returned it with a smile on my face. My lips followed his when he pulled back like magnets, until his words dragged them away, and I narrowed my eyes daringly at him.
"I love you..."
I giggled again, watching his fingers creep over my belly button ((I had to ask mum what a navel is, I totally thought 'belly button' was the official name for it. XD My bad... :3)), tickling my bare skin, causing me to shiver in pleasure.
"Convenient timing." I mused, glaring at his fingers as they came closer up to my chest, wondering where my boundaries would stretch this time. It wasn't like Leon hadn't seen me shirtless before, because he had. Several times, in fact. But I rarely let him touch.
Still, he'd earned it, today. And if we didn't have long left, it was only fair.
"Especially when I've taken my shirt off for you. One would almost think you love me even more, now I'm flaunting my bra around."
I grinned and leant forward, nibbling at his nose cheekily. An eyebrow twitched upwards, daring him to try anything else.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:54 am

Leon leaned in and kissed Abby again, then let his forehead rest against hers, and smirked slightly - letting his fingers creep daringly a little further into what was henceforth a forbidden area.
His heart began to beat a little faster from excitement when Abby still didn't stop him - and he found himself wondering eagerly how far he would be allowed to go this time.
He pecked Abby gratefully on the lips, and felt a little further - letting his other hand creep up her side.
He didn't really listen to anything she was saying - because he was somewhat distracted by his attempts to push her boundaries as subtly as he could.

((Sorry, that was horrible. My brain died. XD Apparently I'm not quite as keen to feel Abby up as Leon is. Razz LMAO!! ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:00 am

I was like a mustang, waiting for the correct moment to throw it's rider face-first into a ditch.
My eyes pretended not to follow Leon's fingers, because I was pretending not to care where they were heading. He was trying to be subtle, and otherwise he would have been doing a rather impressive job, but his eyes were on the prize between the cups of my bra, and it seemed he had gone straight into 'deprived schoolboy' mode before my eyes.
I smiled fondly at him, although it soon morphed into a flirtatious smirk as I remembered my goal.
He needed rewarding for everything he'd done that day, but I wasn't quite ready to give in to his desires just yet. Of course, I wasn't that kind of girl.
Obviously not.
And I totally hadn't promised to sleep braless that night just so that he'd talk to his parents.
My smirk grew.
"Don't tell me you're done." I teased, letting my hand creep up his chest tauntingly. "What're you waiting for?"
I angled my head up, inches from his lips, almost too close to resist, but I didn't kiss him. My sparkling eyes watched his, which were hungry for something Leon was being too cautious to reach. He was being tactful for where he was putting his fingers, waiting for me to do something, waiting to see where my boundaries lie. The message I was sneakily putting across was that they were no longer there.
I was a good liar when I wanted to be.
Go on, Leon. You can't be THAT scared of me, can you?
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:14 am

"I'm waiting for whatever surprise attack you're planning!" Leon retorted, meeting Abby's eyes with a slightly nervous grin. It was obvious that he was trying to decide whether it would be worth some horrible punishment to push it further...
But he really wanted to take this chance...
Oh, what the hell.
"Please don't hurt me." He said, stretching forward to peck Abby's lips with an innocent little smile.
Then he shifted himself closer still, if it was possible, and met her lips a second time, eyes sliding closed as his tongue twisted into a passionate waltz.
He let his hands creep upwards again, almost hoping she wouldn't notice, until finally - with a gentle touch that sent a thrilling jolt running through him - they met their mark.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:03 am

I resisted the temptation to grin at his response. Bless him, he knew me so well. However, I said nothing right before he kissed me because I didn't have to. My guess was he already knew what would happen, but he was too far gone to care.
I returned his kiss without reluctance, but I was aware of where his fingers were headed.
Nearly there... Just a little further...
They disappeared onto the underwires of my bra, and I waited just a few seconds to feel the excitement and relief in his kiss, hear his heart beat so close to mine, and let his fingers wander over their mark.
Then, just like that, I reacted.
Taking the advantage of still having his tongue in my mouth I lifted my hand and pulled it out, holding it out between my fingers, centimeters from his own lips, and backed my mouth away.
Grinning deviously I whispered one simple word: "Psych."
A soft murmur of amusement escaped my lips as I let go of his tongue, sat up, and licked his nose teasingly. "Come on, honey," I giggled, letting my hand slide down to the hem of his shirt and lifted it an inch or two, playing it between my fingers. "You didn't think there wouldn't be a catch, did you?"
Grinning, I shoved him off me, rolled off the sofa and trotted to the kitchen, still in my bra, and hummed a strangely happy tune compared to the mood we'd both been in when we came back.
"Pot noodles for tea." I sang, pulling out some instant noodle packets from the cupboard. "I'm still hungry. If you want anything sexier to eat you can get it yourself."
I spun round and rested coolly back on the cabinet, still smirking flirtatiously at him. "I have some whipped cream in the fridge." I winked.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:19 am

Leon uttered a muffled sound of surprise, blinking in wide-eyed shock as Abby suddenly grabbed his tongue.
That had never happened to him before.
He tried to object, but found that without his tongue, all he could do was make a vague sound of indignation.
Eventually, she released his tongue, and as Leon wriggled it around in disgust, Abby said with a grin, "Come on Honey... You didn't think there wouldn't be a catch, did you?"
He wrinkled his nose sulkily, and stuck his tongue out at Abby, then grunted when he was thrown off her onto the couch.
"You're mean!" He called after her, rolling onto his back, and watching from an upside-down position as she trotted off to the kitchen.
She just ignored him, and announced cheerfully that they were having pot noodles for tea.
"None for me, thanks." He responded, I'm not really hungr-"
"I have some whipped cream in the fridge."
She turned to face him, and he broke off automatically at the sight of her flirtatious smirk - just staring stupidly at her, still upside-down, and with his mouth slightly agape.
He looked utterly ridiculous, but in an adorable, puppy-ish sort of way that only he could pull off.
"I could have some cream." He replied innocently, flipping over onto his stomach, and fixing an angelically thoughtful expression on his face.
"I have a few requests about how I'd like it served, though."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:41 am

It was impossible not to grin at the adorable look on his face, that soon enough I had to cover my face to stop myself from blushing. Bless him... He really knew how to get to me in the strangest of ways.
Still, I was on the upper hand. If he wanted to play flirtatious he'd have to try a little harder.
"I could have some cream. I have a few requests about how I'd like it served, though."
I raised my eyebrows at him, his beautiful face looking all sweet and innocent, and shifted my weight coolly. Oh, is that right. Mister Hunter?
"Really?" I grinned, completely forgetting about my food and gliding across the room to meet him. I bent down and cupped his face in my palms, letting my fingers trail down his neck cheekily.
"And how would you like it served?" I whispered, running a hand through his thick hair. "Or do you want to serve it yourself?"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:49 am

When he felt Abby's fingers caressing his neck, Leon's innocent expression moulded into a sexy smirk, and he met Abby's gaze daringly.
"I was thinking..." He purred flirtatiously, "Of licking it off something...."
He reached out and plucked absentmindedly at the bow on her bra, then slid his hands down onto her stomach and glanced up at her again, raising an eyebrow suggestively.
"Here, maybe?" He suggested shamelessly, tilting his head slightly so his fringe fell rebelliously over one eye, framing his handsome face perfectly.
Leon Hunter sure did know how to play the game...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:12 am

"I was thinking... Of licking it off something...."
A shudder escaped through me without consent, and I hid it poorly with a nervous giggle. His hands tickled my stomach, caressing dangerously close to my navel, around the ribs where I was most ticklish. But to my surprise, he wasn't after a tickle fest at all.
"Here, maybe?"
Ah, so ha hadn't chosen her bra after all. She'd taught him well.
I regarded him with a seriously thoughtful frown, then shrugged. "Possibly. But if you ended up putting your tongue anywhere else, I would make sure you wouldn't have a tongue to lick me with next time." Winking, I leant forward, brushing my bust suspiciously close to his face, and happily messed up his hair.
It still looked good in it's new style so, irritated, I began to absentmindedly back-comb a few tufts until he had a small mat in the middle of his head. Satisfied, I stood up, blew him a kiss, then backed away towards the kitchen again.
"You're having it from the can, with strawberries, or not at all. Pick one." I grinned.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:22 am

Leon was slightly overwhelmed when Abby leaned forward, and he couldn't quite hear what she said over the rush of his pulse in his ears. He went breathlessly limp, and stared up at her in a daze as she messed with his hair.
Eventually, she left him - blowing a kiss that woke him up somewhat, and then he heard her call from the kitchen, "You're having it from the can, with strawberries, or not at all. Pick one."
"Well, where's the fun in that?" He retorted, mirroring her grin.
Still feeling slightly hot and flushed from Abby's flirting, Leon shrugged off his shirt, and trotted off to the kitchen to help her - not that he intended to be very helpful.
He came up behind her, and folded his arms around her shoulders - bringing his head forwards to peck her on the cheek.
"I love you, you know." He murmured softly, lips gently brushing her ear.
The truth was, he wasn't hungry - even for cream - but he was craving some quality time with his Abby. Maybe he was being clingy again; but honestly, he just wanted to hold her... He needed the comfort of her presence. She was his Abby, after all...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:48 am

Giggling, I turned away and started attending to my instant noodles, pouring boiling water into the container, cupping it my hands is if it were something precious to me, then began poking at the noodles with the fork, willing them to hurry up and soften.
Arms wrapped heavily around my neck, nearly shoving me into the counter, and I squeaked in surprise. Shaking my head in amusement I kept an eye on my noodles - Leon would be buying me another if he made me knock them over - and resting my face against his with a warm murmur of contentment.
"I love you more." I challenged, pressing my body up against his, and smiling into his cheek. The noodles would take at least five minutes to soften properly so, forgetting them, I turned around to face Leon and rested my elbows back on the counter.
I pouted my lips in a welcoming fashion and wrapped my arms around the small of his back, resting my brow against his.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:17 am

"I love you more."
"Not a chance." Leon retorted the second Abby turned around. With a wry grin, he leaned his brow against hers, and slipped his arms downwards, letting his hands close gently about her waist.
He met her gaze, and tilted his head slightly forwards so the tips of their noses touched. His expression held such utter warmth that it was almost painfully obvious exactly how much she meant to him.
He stared at her for a long moment, then folded his arms around her back, and squeezed her close to him, resting his chin on her shoulder.
He stared down at the sight of his pale, flimsy arms wrapped around her, and mumbled absentmindedly, "I'm sorry I'm not hot any more."
It was an utterly random thing to say, but he said it with such innocence that it was clear he was just saying exactly what had popped into his head.
"I feel kinda bad. You're still every inch as gorgeous as you were when I met you; but I'm basically a stick with a pretty face." He pulled back an inch, and offered a silly, apologetic little smile. "I hope I still turn you on a little bit." He dropped an affectionate peck on her lips, and stroked her hair back with a loving smile - looking placidly content, despite his sudden strange revelations about his appearance.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:46 pm

I pressed my brow obediently against Leon's and gazed deeply into his dark eyes, lips pulling into a slightly daring smirk. Behind me the noodles bubbles, sending out a warm array of artificial flavourings and my stomach grumbled, but I ignored it. Leon was far more interesting. We held each other for a while until Leon rested his chin on my shoulder, and I was confused that I couldn't see his face. But I was more confused at what he said next:
"I'm sorry I'm not hot any more."
Frowning, I wrapped a hand over his hair and pulled it back so I could look at his eyes. Where had that come from?
"I feel kinda bad. You're still every inch as gorgeous as you were when I met you; but I'm basically a stick with a pretty face." His smile was the cutest thing; his eyes had suddenly gone wide and shiny in a way that made him suddenly tempting to slap. Was he apologising?
"I hope I still turn you on a little bit."
My expression softened slightly when he kissed me and caressed my hair, but I still wasn't happy. Did he seriously mean that? Out of all the things... Especially when I was just grateful that he was alive, and he thought I was bothered by what he looked like?
I took his hand, stopping it from distracting itself with my hair and laced our fingers together. "Shut up." I ordered him, smiling slightly. "You know fair well your the most gorgeous guy in the world, and not only to me." I winked, then replaced his hands around the bare small of my back. Call it, um... 'encouraging good behaviour'.
"Is that what you're worried about?" I asked him, cupping his pretty face in my palms. "That I'm doing all this to please you, and not because I think you're the cutest thing on two feet?" I smirked. "Asshole."
I pulled away from him and, forgetting completely about my tea, reached behind my back and grabbed something by my shoulders. "If I didn't find you insanely attractive, or cute, or if looking at you didn't turn me on, would I really do this?"
I unclasped the strap and, with a soft crumpling noise, my bra fell to the floor.
I raised an eyebrow, partly flirtatious, partly trying to make a point, and leaned coolly back on the counter once more.

((*facepalm* I'm sorry... She's been hanging out with Dane in my head. The private whore. :3))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:17 pm

When Abby told him to shut up, Leon glanced away, grinning slightly to himself. He had known she would say something like that, and he wouldn't have had it any other way.
"You know fair well you're the most gorgeous guy in the world, and not only to me."
"Well, yeah." He replied, grinning in earnest as he felt his hands brought back to Abby's waist, "But that's when I'm holding a guitar. Anybody looks sexy as hell holding a guitar." He shifted closer to her, and allowed her to cup his face between her hands.
"Is that what you're worried about?" She asked, "That I'm doing all this to please you, and not because I think you're the cutest thing on two feet? Asshole."
He laughed at this, and kept Abby's hand grasped warmly in his even as she began to back away, right until her fingers slipped from his. He watched her with a loving expression; amazed at how easily she could make him feel like he was king of the world.
He noticed her reaching behind her back in a distracted fashion, but he didn't realize what she was doing until he heard, "If I didn't find you insanely attractive, or cute, or if looking at you didn't turn me on, would I really do this?"
Then her bra suddenly fell away, and out of instinct, Leon averted his gaze - keen to avoid taking a knee to the crotch for once. It took him longer than he was proud of to register the fact that he was actually allowed to look - and when it finally hit him, he was too excited to exercise any form of restrained; so he just dropped his gaze, and stared openly.
Again, it took him a moment to realize that there was an entire Abby attached to that pair of breasts, and when he did, he looked up to meet her eye with a slightly shy, sheepish smile; a faint red tinge creeping into his cheeks.
"You make a good argument." He commented with a laugh, his face splitting into a nervously eager grin.
He took a step toward her, shrugged, and admitted, "You've made your point. Thank you."
Can I look again now? I really want to... Damn it, I can't look at her eyes any more, I give.
He let his eyes creep downwards again, feeling oddly shy and unsure of himself. Abby didn't usually give him such unclear boundaries... He wasn't sure how long he was allowed to stare for, but he really couldn't help himself.
It wasn't his fault Abby had boobs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:38 pm

((*facepalm* I need to learn my basics, don't I? Razz ))

For perhaps the first time ever I didn't even think about cowering away from Leon's prying eyes, because it was my version of praise for him. Bless... I'd trained him so well to control his urges that the poor boy actually looked nervous to look at my chest. The sight of his happy little smile was, undoubtedly, adorable.
He looked up into my eyes and offered a soft word of thanks, but I wouldn't have been surprised if he was thanking me for taking my bra off as opposed to making my point.
Still, I shrugged and calmly let him look again for as long as he wished. He'd get used to it soon, I was sleeping like this, anyway.
After a while I decided to wake him up by stroking a hand down his rosy cheek, grinning away at him. He looked like a teenager witnessing porn for the first time.
"You poor soul." I pouted. "I really have deprived you, haven't I?"
Just as long as he knew I was a 'look, don't touch' person, I could see this night going fairly well.
Grinning, I leaned forward, pressing my chest purposely to his, brushing it upwards, just slightly, towards his neck and kissed him gently on the lips.
"Well I'll be sleeping like this so you can gape and drool all you like then." I smirked at his adorable face and patted his cheek patronisingly, turning away to get my noodles. I took the pot, then turned my head around to tease him. "I promise I won't bruise your balls tonight."
And, winking, I took my noodles and trotted bouncily away to the sofa, aware I no longer had a bra on to 'support' me.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:03 pm

Leon jumped in surprise when Abby stroked his cheek, then he grinned sheepishly at his silliness, and met her gaze with shining eyes.
"You poor soul." Abby teased, "I really have deprived you, haven't I?"
"Maybe a little bit." He replied with a cheeky little snicker. Before he could say any more, however, Abby closed the gap between them, and he felt her chest press against his.
His heart skipped a beat, sending an electric thrill jolting throughout his entire body, and stirring the flock of butterflies in his stomach. His entire mind was so fixated on the remarkable feeling of Abby's chest pressed against his, that the rest of his senses went momentarily fuzzy, and a gasp of breath escaped his lips, just before she kissed them.
She said something else when she pulled back, but he was in too much of a daze to notice. He just blinked his eyes when she patted his cheek, but didn't move from his spot.
Again Abby said something, finishing with a wink, but Leon still just gaped stupidly at her. Only once she had sat down with her bowl of noodles did Leon finally snap back to his senses.
And then, of course, he followed her like a lost puppy.
Finding himself a spot on the couch beside her, Leon snuggled up close beside Abby, and rested his chin happily on her shoulder.
"I love you so much." He mumbled, closing his eyes and leaning peacefully against her, "And not just because you're half naked. Although I admit that's a pleasant perk..." He opened one eye a crack, and smirked up at Abby, then kissed her shoulder absentmindedly.
He was feeling rather worn out again. He always seemed to, lately, but it didn't matter. He was happy with Abby beside him, no matter what.
He honestly loved her so much it hurt.
If only I could live... Just to marry this girl. To start a life with her, raise a family, grow old together... I'd give anything. Anything.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:18 pm

We leaned up against each other on the shoulder as I happily slurped away at my noodles, pressing my cheek against his hair just so I could splash him with the sauce that splattered off each mouthful and know that he couldn't complain, because I'd taken my bra off for him.
"I love you so much. And not just because you're half naked. Although I admit that's a pleasant perk..."
I had to laugh. Bless him... He was such an adorable person. And oddly charming, to say he decided to choose such convenient times to tell me he loved me.
Honestly amused, I drank a few mouthfuls of the watery sauce and put the noodles down on the coffee table, full now, and turned to look at him with the most serious expression I could manage.
"Funny... I remember you saying that a while ago when I took my shirt off." I teased, kissing his nose gently. I then twisted my body round and placed a hand back on his cheek, twinkling eyes gazing down at him as if he were a little puppy.
"And I love you too." Then, with a smile, I kissed him sweetly on the lips. When I pulled away, however, I noticed the bags under his eyes and my brow creased, just a touch.
"You're tired." I told him; a statement, not a question. "Should I get the electric blanket warmed up?" But I was standing up already, showing him it wasn't really a matter of choice.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:51 pm

"Funny... I remember you saying that a while ago when I took my shirt off." Abby teased. Leon wrinkled his nose in response, and replied innocently, "I was just making sure you hadn't forgotten."
"And I love you too." Abby went on, eyes shining. Leon grinned in response, and stretched up to meet her kiss.
Sadly, it was over too soon, and then Abby was pointing out the inevitable.
"You're tired."
"No, I'm-"
"Should I get the electric blanket warmed up?"
Recognizing his defeat, Leon nodded meekly, and pulled himself to his feet. "I'll get changed." He decided, "I hate to leave this shirtless club," He grinned, "But I'm too worried I'll freeze is I don't."
He stepped up to Abby, and tossed his arms casually around her neck, giving her a loving squeeze from behind, then pecked her on the cheek, and trotted over to his bag to rummage around for some warm pajamas.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:29 am

"I'll get changed. I hate to leave this shirtless club, but I'm too worried I'll freeze if I don't."
I smiled slightly, beginning to busy myself with the electric blanket. It didn't take long, all I had to do was turn on a few switches and let it warm up, but by the time I'd straightened up again Leon's arms were around my neck, making me stir slightly.
Squeaking I grabbed them, keeping a close eye on his hands especially as they strayed subtly close to my chest, but he remained obedient to my word and moved away from the 'no touching' zone. My cheeks flushed slightly as he kissed me and disappeared to get some pyjamas.
I, too, decided to get changed.
But I still didn't put on a shirt.

I didn't bother hiding myself anymore, and changed openly into a new pair of knickers and pyjama shorts, trying to remember the amount of times Leon had seen me naked before. If he'd cared for my lesser admirable parts he didn't show it.
I brushed my teeth quickly and waited in the bed for Leon to meet me.
By the time he'd arrived, I was sprawled coolly on my side, one leg bent towards my stomach, with a hand resting delicately on my hips, smiling flirtatiously at him.
"Hey, Romeo." I purred, narrowing my eyes tauntingly at him.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:08 am

Once Leon had changed and brushed his teeth, he trotted over to the bed to meet Abby, and found her waiting for him like something out of a playboy calender. This thought was so bizarre that, instead of going with his first instinct of gaping and drooling, Leon just burst out laughing instead.
"I've got that poster on my wall." He teased with a snicker, making a rectangle with his fingers, and framing Abby in it, as though taking a picture.
After a moment, he plopped down onto the bed, and poked Abby playfully in the stomach.
"Scooch!" He ordered, "It's cold out here, you know."
Pushing her unceremoniously aside, Leon claimed his place in the bed, and pulled the blankets over him with a grateful shiver.
"Mmmm, much better!" He hugged the blankets to his chest, smiling in delight like an easily satisfied child; then he turned to Abby with a cheerful smile, and asked brightly, "What do you want to do tomorrow? I'm feeling pretty good, so I'm up for anything." He grinned, and reached over to ruffle Abby's hair affectionately.
It was remarkable to him how happy he was... Most of the time, actually. He was simply that delighted to have Abby in his life. Nothing else mattered; not a thing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next