Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Dreameh's short RP (Mature Content) - Continued (Part 2).

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Polo and Dreameh's short RP (Mature Content) - Continued (Part 2). - Page 3 Empty Re: Polo and Dreameh's short RP (Mature Content) - Continued (Part 2).

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:35 pm

((Listen to 'Ready when you are' by 'Trapt'. <3 Love it! ))

"Mission accomplished, then." Leon teased, smiling lovingly at Abby, and rubbing his nose playfully against hers like an overly-affectionate Labrador.
“I’m glad you had a good time…” He brushed the backs of his fingers lightly over her cheek, “Despite everything.”
He stood there gladly with Abby’s arms around him, and smiled down at her with such tenderness that he seemed literally to wear his heart on his sleeve.
Each beat ached with love for Abby, and he didn’t care who knew it.
He nearly kissed her, but then his face split into such a grin that his lips were rendered useless, so he just shook his head, and took Abby’s suitcase from her instead. She couldn’t be carrying that around.
“Let’s go home.” He said simply.
Funny, really, how he thought of Abby’s tiny, cold apartment as ‘home’…

They arrived back at the apartment not long later, and Leon insisted on carrying everything to the door. Surprisingly, he didn’t seem to struggle too much, despite the fact that he was looking weaker by the day now.
He dumped their bags in the corner of the apartment, and flopped down gratefully on the couch, grinning up at the ceiling.
“I missed this place!” he announced, flopping his arms back behind his head so his fingers trailed on the floor.
“Seriously, it beats a five star hotel in Rome any day.”
He rolled onto his stomach, and grinned goofily up at Abby.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Polo and Dreameh's short RP (Mature Content) - Continued (Part 2). - Page 3 Empty Re: Polo and Dreameh's short RP (Mature Content) - Continued (Part 2).

Post  Dreambug Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:06 pm

((Listening to it now. So cute I love you ))

My eye closed as his fingers brushed over my cheek. My skin stung, but I ignored it as usual. The feel of Leon's soft touch was much more important then that. I allowed my lips to mirror his smile and ended up giggling at the look on his face I once looked at as 'stupid'. It was stupid, yes, but it was adorable. It only made me love him more for all he'd done for me.
"Yeah, let's go." I agreed, letting him take my luggage and hooking my arm in his, since he didn't seem to have any hands left.

We arrived at the apartment, I took my suitcase from him once we'd got through the door and emptied all my clothes into the 'dirty washing' pile. Then, I went to the small kitchen area and made us both a hot drink, and stuffed a bag of microwave popcorn in the microwave and left it to cook.
Leon's comment made me smirk. I turned round and pouted at him. "You're an asshole, you know that?" I teased, walking past him, gently pressing a clenched fist against his nose on my way. "I'll turn the heating on, then I'll get changed into some PJs. You can too,if you want," I fiddled around with the radiator, then turned back at him with a knowing smirk. "And I guess, now we're engaged, you have the right to watch." My grin darkened. "But if you say anything, I'll haunt you in your sleep." Wandering to my drawers to pick a huge t-shirt and some comfortable girl-boxers, I added in more of a sing-song voice, "And you won't get any popcorn!"
Feeling myself get considerably lighter in mood, I happily pulled off my jeans and top - hissing slightly at my still bandaged ribs - and unclipped my bra. Back still turned to him, I pulled on the baggy shirt, hid in the shadows to change my knickers into the comfortable doggy boxers - surprisingly girly, pink with a beige pug in shades and pawprints around the elastic banner at the hem - and walked to the sofa.
"Not a word." I warned, although the grin on my face contradicted my threatening glare. "I'm shattered now. You go get changed, I'll sort out the DVD and you get the popcorn."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:27 pm

((LOVING these new bands. I love you ))

The right to watch?
To watch?
To-
He grinned, and flipped himself onto his stomach on the couch, letting his eyes follow Abby with near indecent eagerness.
He was a guy, she was a girl… Mother nature commanded him to feast his eyes on her – and who was he to disobey mother nature?!
Still, he heeded Abby’s warnings, and watched in silence. He had to admit, he felt like a bit of a pervert… But he was okay with it.
“Not a word.” Leon repeated when Abby walked over to him, though his naughty-schoolboy grin said more than enough.
He stood obediently when she told him to get changed, but as he walked past her, he took the time to high-five the pug face stretched across her buttocks.

Whistling innocently, he fished around the apartment for some clean clothes, and once he had some, he changed shamelessly into them – though he did at least have enough dignity to keep his back to Abby.

Once he was changed, he stalked off to get the popcorn as ordered, and flopped down on the couch with the bowl in his hands.
Not his smartest move, as he realized a moment later when half the popcorn went flying into the air.
A fair amount fell back into the bowl, but it also ended up all over the couch, the floor, and lodged in his hair.
Unconcerned, Leon set the bowl down on the table, then picked a piece of popcorn off his shoulder, and popped it into his mouth.
“Abbs, the popcorn jumped.” He said innocently, gesturing to the mess he had caused.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:24 pm

((I'm quite into 'Art Of Dying' at the moment. Not heard the others yet ^_^
*dramatic music* and... They're BACK! I think there's still some good times for these two yet Wink ))

Something tapped my backside rather firmly and I felt an automatic noise of surprise leave my lips, somewhere between a grunt and a squeal. I'd not seen that coming.
I wheeled round and glared at Leon's back, listening to his innocent whistling whilst secretly knowing he was grinning to himself. I rubbed my bum-cheek and grumbled.
The poor pug...
In the name of vengeance, I let my eyes wander over his pale, yet surprisingly toned back. The dip of his spine was still there, just about the width of my index finger, which gave me the urge to run it down his back whilst he wasn't looking. He had ticklish knees, maybe he had a ticklish back, too.
However, before I could even think about moving, Leon had already changed and wandered to the microwave to get the popcorn.
I had trained him well, I thought to myself, smirking quietly.
It took quite an effort to get crawl across the floor to the TV, find the DVD and get it sorted. The old television kept spitting out the disk, not recognising it, growling to itself, then finally accepting it. I set it up to 'menu', picked up the remote and flopped onto the sofa. Just as I did, Leon came over with the popcorn and did the same.
In seconds I was covered in popcorn pieces, in my hair, on my clothes, down my shirt...
I glared playfully at him.
"That's fine." I chirped, snatching the bowl from him and munching casually away. "You can have the rest."
But if you try and get the piece down my shirt, I'll eat you.
"Actually, no." I reached over and picked up a piece that had fallen between his legs and popped it shamelessly in my mouth."Okay, now you can have the rest."
I threw a few pieces at his face, then pressed 'play' on the DVD controls, sticking my tongue out playfully at him.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:43 pm

((Aaaah, me too! Love them SO much!
*Sings* “IF I CAN GET THROUGH THIS, I CAN GET THROUGH THAT, IF YOU CUT ME WIDE OPEN, I CAN CUT YOU SOME SLACK…”
Dude, also listen to ‘Wasteland’ by Trapt. I don’t even know why, but I LOVE IT!!!! *Flails*

And yes, these two are being funny again! XD *Pats characters* I’ve missed them. Razz ))

“What, so I get to eat off the ground like a dog?” Leon asked indignantly, but he ceased complaining when he saw Abby’s hand dart toward him, and his eyes followed it suspiciously as she snatched a fallen piece of popcorn from between his legs.
He raised an eyebrow when she simply popped it into her mouth, totally unconcerned.
“You know,” He said, plucking a piece of popcorn out of her hair and tossing it into his mouth, “If I did that to you, you’d probably punch me. I don’t think that’s very fair.”
Even though he said this, the smirk on his face didn’t show the slightest displeasure.
“Good thing I can take a beating.” He added with a shrug, neatly plucking the stray piece of popcorn out of her shirt.
He made rather a show of eating it, still with that cocky smirk, and one eyebrow raised challengingly.
He wasn’t paying any attention to the movie – he was just happy to be goofing off with Abby again…

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:00 pm

((Ohh, which song's that? Smile
I shall! ^_^

I have too. I love you And this'll be my last post for tonight. It's been a brain-killing day. Rolling Eyes Nanight, Polo! Very Happy ))

"You're right," I mused, winking at him. "I would punch you. Hard." There was obviously no question about it, and Leon knew me well. He must have learned by now what happened. "But it is fair. I wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary, only getting popcorn." I stole another from his hair and nibbled innocently on it.
I felt his fingers creep into a dip in my top, where a piece of popcorn was laying threateningly on the edge, nearly slipping onto my stomach. My eyes shot to Leon and I glared at him all the time he got the popcorn, not stopping him nor urging him on. He seemed to have already decided he was getting it.
"Because I can't take the beating," I placed a hand on my ribs pointedly, "I'll let that one go. Just know to be careful next time you take your pills, because you won't know which one you'll be taking." I raised an eyebrow challengingly, then let my hand creep to his crotch and tap it lightly.
"Let us not forget that fateful day you spent in the bathroom with a beetroot face because you didn't know one pill from the other."
I blinked innocently, still tapping his crotch with a slightly threatening cackle. I tossed another piece of popcorn at him, then munched on another absentmindedly.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:19 pm

((Get through this – Art of Dying. The one I keep recommending to you!!! Wink
No worries, I can totally relate. XD Good night, friend. Smile ))

Leon immediately blushed when Abby brought up his little pill mix-up ordeal. He glanced away shyly, then jumped in surprise as Abby suddenly tapped him in a most unexpected place.
His twitchy reaction just brought a laugh to his lips, and he shook his head at himself.
“Hey!” He scolded, swatting her hand away as she reached out to tap his crotch again.
“You can look, but you can’t touch.” He waggled his finger reproachfully, as though talking to a naughty child, and kept a firm expression on his face.
He shamelessly swiped another piece of popcorn from Abby’s shirt, this time snatching it from between her bosoms.
Revenge…
But even after he’d eaten his little victory-popcorn, he didn’t pull away. Instead he leaned close to Abby, twirling her hair around his finger, and whispered flirtatiously into her ear.
“You know, you could touch if you wanted to…” His warm breath teased the loose strands of hair around her ear. “I enjoy it, actually…”
I’d have to be gay, not to.

((This Leon is too much for me sometimes. XD *Facepalm* ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:43 pm

I tried to act triumphant and tough when Leon scolded me, but when I felt his fingers trail my cleavage I squeaked in surprise. Not that I'd ever tell him, but I had ticklish ribs. Since my cleavage counted, I was ticklish there too.
Not that I hid it well, either.
I glared at him, blushing furiously. I hadn't even realised I was ticklish there, I mean, I guess it made sense. But still... How embarassing? And it just so happened to be the one place guys liked to...
No. No, don't even go there.
Leon's words half-surprised me, but this time I simply raised my eyebrows. That was quite an obvious confession, wasn't it? It was like saying a fruit bat likes fruit, or a plant likes water. (This is reminding me a little of Dane and Sloan's 'thingy' conversation... XD) Of course a guy likes to be 'touched'.
I smirked deviously at him, secretly enjoying things as they were supposed to be before Leon's fever. Before I was beaten on the street corner. Before the hospital. This was how things had always supposed to be.
"Nice to know I have permission." I teased, biting my lip as if considering. "But do I want to?" I tapped my chin thoughtfully, glanced at him, winked, then shook my head. "Nah."
My lips stretched towards his and I kissed him, only briefly, then pulled away. "Besides, if I poked it hard enough you wouldn't be saying the same thing then, would you?" I winked again, then wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, lovingly, passionately. Beside me, Vin Diesel was chasing some guy in a convertable, rifle in hand, half hanging out the window as he fired. Another guy sped down the highway with a sexy-looking woman in black sat on his lap, snogging his face off.
I giggled to myself. Again, I would have liked to see Leon try that.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:04 pm

((Indeed. XD ... Characters, WHY SO AWKWARD?! *Epic facepalm* ))

"Okay, okay, permission revoked!" Leon said quickly, laughing off Abby's threat, and raising his hands in surrendur. He was about to pull back, but Abby's arms around his neck caught him. He grinned, and bowed his head obediently - his lips striking hers with a force like lightning.
He drew in a sharp breath, getting high on the scent of her, and returned her kiss with equal passion - his hands clasped strongly around her back.
She broke away - too soon, it seemed to him - to giggle at the screen. Leon glanced toward it, and chuckled despite himself. He hadn't even been watching, but he remembered the long discussions he and Abby had had regarding that scene.
"I love you, y'know." He pointed out innocently, for no apparent reason.
Leon winked at her, then leaned back on the couch, actually attempting to watch the movie for a while.
No luck.
"Seriously." He went on, turning back to Abby with that naughty little half-grin of his. He clearly didn't care if he annoyed her. "Even if you can't do that," He jabbed a thumb toward the screen, "I'd still rather have you than her." He flashed a teasing grin, "Although if you do take a notion to... How did you put it... 'Poke it hard enough'?" He raised an eyebrow, smirking at the dirty humour, "I might reconsider..." He finished jokingly, with a challenging smirk that showed he intended to get himself into trouble.
He had missed this sort of stupid messing around with Abby. Lately, they hadn't had enough time to just be idiots. And that was what Leon did best.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:10 am

Leon's 'I love you' still made me smile, even if it had been the hundredth time he'd said it. My cheeks grew warm slightly, almost as if it were the first time, but I tried to hide it by looking away at the TV screen. Only, this made it even more obvious.
Giggling, I reached up and kissed his nose, before pushing him away in fake distaste. “Excuse me!” I squeaked, “I could kiss just as well as she can, thank you very much.” My eyes narrowed. “Or must I prove myself once again?”
I propped myself up on my elbows, pouting slightly, almost threatening to kiss him again.
“What I would like to see you try, is attempting to drive a car with me snogging your face off like that.”
My hand slipped down to the bowl of popcorn on the floor, scooped up a few pieces and tossed them at him. I'd missed these moments of doing nothing in particular, just teasing each other as if we didn't have a care in the world. It let us forget, just for a moment, about the future that was creeping up eerily behind us like a monster in a horror film. Just once, we were allowed to enjoy ourselves without anything going wrong.
I giggled once more, cupping his face in mine and kissing it passionately.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:56 am

"Don't challenge me, Honey." Leon shot back challengingly, "I could totally-" He broke off to catch Abby's popcorn in his mouth, and finished his sentence in a totally incoherent, muffled fashion.
He didn't have time to retort after that, because as soon as he had swallowed and drawn a breath, Abby was kissing him again.
He fell back against the backrest of the couch out of surprise for the sudden passion of Abby's kiss.
A flock of butterflies swooped through his stomach, leaving him feeling oddly dizzy and lightheaded, and it took him a moment to gather his bearings and return Abby's kiss.
He shifted forward, moving his weight onto his knees, and cupped one hand to the back of Abby's neck, the other sliding down her back. His fingers reached the base of her spine, but before he could feel her up any further, his attention was snatched away by the sudden blasting of 'Discovery Channel' from his pocket.

He broke awkwardly away from Abby, face flushed from embarrassment, and fumbled clumsily for his phone.
So Jesse thought it was funny to change his ringtone, did he?!
Well played, sir...
"What?" He snapped breathlessly, when he'd finally managed to lift the phone to his ear.
"Leon, honey? It's Mom..." His eyes widened slightly in surprise, and he got to his feet, smiling briefly at Abby and raising a finger.
Give me a minute.
He paced across the apartment, lowering his voice slightly as he spoke into the phone.
"Mom, this really isn't a good time. Won't you call back-"
"Is it true?"
"Excuse me?"
"Don't play dumb, Leon! You don't think I'd watch my own son on TV?!"
"Frankly, no! What, did they show my concert right before Desperate Housewives or something?!"
Leon smirked, clearly pleased with himself, when there was silence at the other end of the line.
"Is this funny to you?" His mother asked at last, sounding tearful now.
She totally was watching Desperate Housewives...
"Leon, you said on TV that you're dying! Is it true or not?!"
Silence.
"I'm your mother! Why wouldn't you tell me?"
Leon uttered a sigh of exasperation and rolled his eyes.
"Don't worry, Mom, I've left you enough money to pay the rates on that fancy house." His voice oozed sarcasm.
"You heartless f*cking monster!" His mother shrieked into the phone, sounding near hysterics, "How dare you make me sound like a golddigger?! I'd never put money ahead of my own son - even if you're a rude, ungrateful, horrible-"
This went on a while, so Leon held the screaming phone away from his ear, and directed it toward Abby with an amused grin.
"Just lovely, isn't she?" He asked sarcastically, rolling his eyes and hanging up when he got bored of the muffled insults crackling from his phone's speakers.

"So where were we?" He asked, slipping the phone back into his pocket and stalking toward Abby, seeming thoroughly undeterred by the whole ordeal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:14 am

When the graphic lyrics of 'Discovery Channel' blasted through my ears, at first I thought it was my imagination mocking me. But then Leon slipped away, pulling out a phone and answering it with a quick gesture to me, telling me he'd be quick. I didn't mind.
Nodding, I curled up on the sofa, for once noticing my aching ribs again when I tried to pull my knees to my chest and ended up hugging a pillow instead. The next scene showed a party of teenage girls and young women by a pool, all in bikinis, and dancing their perfect little backsides around as the main characters drove into the scene.
I was extremely glad Leon wasn't sat with me at that point.
The conversation sounded rather intense - not on Leon's side, it seemed - but his mum seemed to be literally screaming through the reciever. I didn't much blame her to be honest. All that time of Britney and I knowing, me going to meet his parents and his little sister, and none of them knew he was dying?
I shuffled uncomfortably as he showed the phone to me playfully, not entirely agreeing with his attitude towards her. Fair enough, she didn't seem like much of a Mum, but didn't she deserve to know?
When he hung up on her and strolled over to me as if nothing had happened, I frowned. Wasn't he even a little bothered?
"Leon," I sighed. "Why didn't you tell them? Letting them find out through the Press wasn't all fair. I mean, you told the band so they didn't have to find out that way. Why not your family?"
Guilt made my cheeks flush slightly. Not only that I was intervening so much, but that all that time I had greeted his parents whilst knowing something they didn't. Wasn't there somemoral law against that?
"They need to hear it from you. Kimmie needs to hear it from you. You trust her, at least, don't you?"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:25 am

Leon frowned at Abby's reaction, sitting down beside her and considering what she had to say. She was right, of course, but he didn't want to see that. "Abby, who's side are you on?" He asked incredulously, "Do you honestly think they'd give a f*ck about me if it wasn't for my money?" He uttered a humourless laugh. "You don't know my family like I do. They're totally materialistic. My mother doesn't care if I die." He rolled his eyes, "My father would probably be too busy drinking to notice. As for Kimmie..." He frowned, and his cavalier attitude slowly vanished, now. "Okay, you're probably right." He admitted at last, sighing heavily, "But I don't have it in me to tell Kimmie. I know it's cowardly, but... I just can't bear the thought of seeing her so upset..."
He looked intensely bothered for a moment, but then he shook it off, and smiled slightly. "Anyway, it doesn't matter now, right? I can handle all that later."
He dismissed the situation with a wave of his hand, as though it were that simple.
When would he get it through his head that there wouldn't always be a 'later' for him...?

((Behold. The Shortness. XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat May 05, 2012 6:53 am

I flinched away at the tone of his voice, pulling my sleeves over my hands nervously. Why couldn't he understand how awful it would be to keep this from his own family? It didn't matter how materialistic they were, he was their son. Surely that counted for something?
When he mentioned 'doing it later' I just looked away. He couldn't put it off any more... What happened to 'I could die any day'? There wasn't time left to put things off. There may not be a 'later'.
"I don't want us to fall out again, Leon." I mumbled, curling up next to him. I swear, I don't. But... Do you hear yourself?" I looked up at him, eyes wide with fear. "Of course they'd care. They may be stuck up their own arses, but you're still their son."
I rested my head on his shoulder.
"I can relate to how you feel. Peach only got back in touch with me because she needed an investment, and with me singing with her..." I shrugged, her intentions had been obvious. "But I bet even she'd be bothered if I was as ill as you are. Come on, Leon." I lifted my hand, guiding his chin so he'd look at me. "Go see them. You haven't done for months. I'll be right with you, you know that."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat May 05, 2012 9:27 am

At first Leon looked stubbornly irritated, and raised his chin defiantly - ready to defend against Abby's argument.
But when it came to it, he found there was nothing to say. Even when he opened his mouth to speak, only a sigh came out.
"Alright." He growled, grudging conceding defeat, "You're right, I guess. But I still don't want to see them." He sounded like a sulky toddler.
"I'd rather spend time with you."
He sat in stony silence for a while, sulking and thinking, then finally gave in, and asked wearily, "Can we at least do it tomorrow? Maybe I'll be lucky enough to snuff it overnight."
His dry humour fell flat, and he frowned as even he heard how bad it sounded.
In his condition, he shouldn't be tempting fate. He wasn't superstitious, but... "Touch wood." He added with a weak chuckle, leaning forwards and slapping the coffee table.
"But seriously Abbs, are you sure you want to come along? It's gonna be... Weird, to say the least."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun May 06, 2012 10:03 am

I glared at his attempt to flatter me. He'd spent the best part of five months with me ((I think it's been that long...? O.o)). An hour with his family couldn't possibly be much of a task. Plus, I knew he was trying to make me fall for that stupid face of his. But this one time, it wasn't working.
His next line didn't help the situation. I tried not to look hurt, I knew he'd not meant to say it in a serious way, but it gave me too much of a reminder of how close he was to the end, and that it was possible he 'snuffed it' that night. I couldn't bare thinking about it, it hurt too much, so I looked away. He needed to stop talking of death so lightly.
His 'touch wood' motion didn't make me feel any better.
"But seriously Abbs, are you sure you want to come along? It's gonna be... Weird, to say the least."
This, however, made me giggle.
"Are you kidding?" I exclaimed, flicking his nose in a scolding fashion. "It's the only way I know for sure that you'll be there, and that you'll actually talk to them. I know you, Mister Hunter. I know how big a wimp you are."
Shaking my head, I curled up next to him and hugged his arm as if it were a big, fluffy plush toy.
"And Leon?"
I didn't look up at him. My smile vanished.
"Please don't joke about the dying thing."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 06, 2012 11:18 am

"You know me too well!" Leon laughed, rolling his eyes in despair, "And here I thought I could still get away with it."
He grinned when Abby curled up beside him, and automatically bent to kiss the top of her head.
But as he was about to, she spoke again, her tone suddenly serious.
"And Leon? Please don't joke about the dying thing."
His grin automatically vanished, but after a moment a smile replaced it, and he patted her arm reassuringly. "Sorry." He said simply.
She was right - he always tended to joke about serious situations... But this time, it was just a little too serious.
"I love you." He added innocently, leaning down to peck her cheek apologetically.
He wanted to grab her into his arms and give her a great big squeeze, but he was scared of hurting her ribs - so instead he just leaned gently against her, and stroked her hair with his free hand, smiling peacefully to himself.
Life, for all its hardships, was kind in the end. He hated to think how worthless it would all have seemed if he hadn't met Abby at the end...
But now - now it seemed like a life well lived.
He was happy.
Truly happy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun May 13, 2012 11:45 am

"I love you too." I replied softly, finding his hand and playing about with his fingers, curling and uncurling them, making funny gestures to amuse myself. His heartbeat drummed in my ear, his breathing calmed me, and soon enough I began to tire.
My mouth stretched out into a wide, cat-like yawn and I snuggled up further into his chest, moaning at the aching of my ribs in the process.
Sometimes, I'd just forget I'd hurt them. Other times, though, when I actually tried to do something, my entire chest would ache and it would end up hurting to breath.
I hated it.
"I'm going to bed," I mumbled, reaching up and kissing his neck. "You won't be able to see my chest tonight from the bandages, sorry." I grinned at him, remembering that night before I walked out when Leon had taken off my bra, forgetting I'd only asked him to loosen it.
"Come on, I might need a hand undressing."
I winked, then attempted to pull myself up. However, my chest hurt so much I just flopped back on the sofa with a groan. Grumbling irritably, I tried again, managed to get onto my hands and knees and pull myself up. Then, I waddled to the bed and sat down, kicking off my flat shoes carelessly.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 13, 2012 12:10 pm

Leon was disappointed when Abby told him she was going to bed - and remarkably, it had nothing to do with her comment about not seeing her chest. He had just been enjoying the moment so much... Cuddling with his Abby, all snuggled up next to him. It was the sort of pathetic, sappy stuff that he lived for - and he was upset that it had to end... Why couldn't she just fall asleep on him? He wouldn't mind.
He sulked for a moment - but when Abby asked for a hand undressing, his mood instantly brightened, and a grin flashed unbidden over his voice - making him look like a child turned loose in a candy store.
He stood up, stretched, then turned back to Abby, to see her falling back onto the couch.
"Hey..." He murmured, grin instantly morphing into a frown. "Don't push yourself."
He took her hand gently, and walked with her to the bed - trying to support her as much as he could, and frowning like a worried mother hen.
He sat silently at the foot of the bed and watched Abby kick off her shoes. "Gimme your feet." He ordered, grabbing her ankle, and lifting her nearest foot into his lap. He began massaging it absentmindedly - and he was actually surprisingly good at it.
"You're too brave..." He complained under his breath, sighing softly. "I'd almost forgotten about your ribs, because you never show your pain." He frowned to himself, hand lying motionless on Abby's foot.
"Next one." He added absently - gesturing toward her other foot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun May 13, 2012 2:19 pm

I stared at him incredulously as he took my foot, quietly thinking that if he started tickling ((Obsessed with that word Cool )) my foot I'd probably end up kicking him in the face - only half accidentally - and he wouldn't like that much.
But he didn't tickle it, he started massaging it.
I was surprised at how calming it felt, but I was also gobsmacked that he actually knew how to do a foot massage in he first place. For a rockstar that could already do everything except fight - and play the piano - foot massaging was not something I expected him to be good at.
I smiled contently at him, wathing him for a moment, until he asked for my other foot. I lifted it obediently, then with a daring smirk shoved it inhis face, yelping "Foot fetish!"
If it didn't hurt to giggle, I would have been in fits.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 13, 2012 2:29 pm

Leon was slightly taken aback when Abby nearly kicked him in the face - but when she mentioned something about a foot fetish, he just responded with a withering glare. "Abby." He said patiently, "What guy in his right mind has a thing for feet when there are so many boobs in the world waiting to be felt up?"
He shook his head, snorting in amusement, and swatted her foot away.
"Sorry Babe, you blew it, now." He said, standing up - then leaning over and ruffling Abby's hair.
"I'm taking a shower." He said, leaning over and pecking her forehead. "I'd say you could join me, but I guess you'll be too scared I'll check out your feet..."
He winked, then straightened up, and walked over to the closet to search out a towel.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri May 18, 2012 7:49 am

"Abby. What guy in his right mind has a thing for feet when there are so many boobs in the world waiting to be felt up?"
I narrowed my eyes threateningly at this, then aimed my heel at his face for good measure, but he swatted it away without really bothering about it. I grinned angelically at him, until he ruffled my hair. If my ribs hadn't been so bad I'd probably have pounced on him then, but alas - I didn't have the strength. He mentioned having a shower, that I could join him but I'd be worried he'd be checking out my feet, and pouted my bottom lip dramatically. Had he totally forgotten why I was on the bed in the first place? Why he'd given my a foot massage?
"Whatever." I shrugged, leaning back on the mattress. "But I smell, and either way I'll still need your help undressing." I said, raising an eyebrow matter-of-factly.
"But you're right." I raised a foot as if to prove a point. "I'd be too self-conscious about my feet."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri May 18, 2012 11:29 am

"Undressing?" Leon repeated, looking up so quickly that he hit his head on the shelf above him. Staggering backwards, curses flying freely under his breath, Leon rubbed his head, then turned back to Abby - a towel now draped over his shoulder.
"I'll help." He said quickly, flashing that slightly-too-innocent grin of his. "I'll help right now, if you like."
He approached her eagerly - and when the towel fell off his shoulder on the way, he didn't bother to pick it up. He seemed to have forgotten his plans to shower.
"What do you want me to take off?" He asked sweetly, an angelic smile playing at his lips - though with a devious twist in his eyes.
"I promise I won't look at your feet..." He added, one eyebrow quirking suggestively upwards.

((This Dude. He never fails to disgust me with his typical 'teenage boy' mindset. XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat May 19, 2012 12:54 am

((He can't help it, he's a boy XD And Abby kind of asked for it, really Wink ))

I watched with a lazy, amused smile as Leon scuttled around excitedly at the sound of undressing me, like a child I'd just bribed with chocolate to fetch something for me. Bless him, he never changed.
"Oh, my hero." I teased sarcastically. Of course he wasn't really doing it for my benefit, but since we were engaged, I guessed he was allowed to be a pervert. As long as he still knew I was a 'look, don't touch' girl, I'd spare him another knee in the crotch.
I turned my back on him still, because I knew the sight of my bruised ribs wouldn't be all that appealing to look at, and shrugged off my top. This left nothing but the bandage around my ribs - a bra would have been too painful, so I didn't bother - I then stared down at my cool pug knickers, pulling a face. I'd need a hand getting those off, as well.
Not bothering to cover myself up anymore, I turned my head towards him, blushing slightly, and raised an eyebrow questioningly. To tell him I needed help to take off my knickers would have been embarassing, so I hoped he'd catch the hint.
"Oh, but before you do," I added, as if I'd verbally asked him anyway, "please could you get me that towel?" I asked angelically. I wasn't going to be the nude one, because knowing Leon he'd run away with the towel and make me chase him, or something. I had windows - blurry windows, yes, but they didn't have a curtains. I doubted that was what anyone wanted to see so late at night.
"I love you Leon." I teased, matching his innocent grin.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat May 19, 2012 2:20 pm

"I love you more." Leon sighed resignedly, as though conceding defeat. He smiled and ruffled Abby's hair, then scooped up the towel for her, and dropped it dramatically over her head. "Your cloak, m'lady." He teased playfully.
He decided to carry out Abby's non-verbal instructions then - but before he did, he tweaked the towel around her shoulders, so it hung to past her knees, shielding her securely. He drew it around her in a nearly protective fashion - even though he was the only one around that he had to protect her from. Maybe it was just out of habit...
Either way, he completed his 'mission' with a rare degree of maturity - acting the perfect gentleman.
He tossed her balled-up knickers into the corner of the room that he had designated the 'dirty washing pile' (If it wasn't before, it certainly was now), and escorted her to the bathroom.
"You gonna be okay?" He asked, actually serious for once - and speaking completely without that boyish grin of his.
"Need me to wash your hair for you or something? I don't mind."
He smiled lovingly, then - upon realising the sappy expression on his face - nearly burst out laughing.
He could just imagine what Jesse would have said if he'd been there.
Man, you're totally whipped.
He'd be right, too. Leon was so head-over-heels for Abby that he'd do literally anything.
Well, apart from turning into Justin Bieber... That he would never do - even for Abby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next