Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!! Polo and Abba RP

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

!! Polo and Abba RP - Page 5 Empty Re: !! Polo and Abba RP

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:44 am

Rorie shrugged. "I had to use the dress sometime." As they burrowed deeper into the crowd she moved closer to him to keep the drinks and the tipsy people from falling into her and ruining her outfit. Finally they came across Robin dancing with a group of girls - but no guy around. Rorie grabbed Robin's hand and tugged it. Robin immediately understood and went with Rorie who drug the two of them out to the porch before actually being able to breathe again. "Nice party. Where's this guy?" she asked, cocking an eyebrow. Robin shrugged. "Said he couldn't make it. He hates parties apparently"
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:57 am

Eventually they found Robin, and Dash allowed himself to be dragged with the pair of them out to the porch. He was relieved to get some fresh air.
When Robin mentioned that this 'new boyfriend' wouldn't be pitching up, Dash sighed quietly, and rolled his eyes.
"What?" Robin demanded, frowning irritably at him. "You never learn, Robs." He said gently, shaking his head and tweaking her nose playfully. She pulled a face, and Dash chuckled at her.
"Come on, Dash! He's a good guy, really. You'd like him."
Dash uttered a skeptical grunt, which just left Robin grinning.
"Aaaw, you're such a good friend, Dashy!" She squeaked, hugging his arm in an overly-girly fashion, "But you don't have to be so protective of me. I'm a big girl now." Dash grumbled, and shoved her aside, grinning in amusement - even though inwardly he was feeling rather bleak. He just didn't know why Robin couldn't understand that he was the right guy for her...
So this 'new guy' didn't like parties? Well, he wasn't the only one. But between him and Dash, who exactly was the one who had shown up for Robin?
"So!" He exclaimed with a grin, changing the subject before his thoughts could run away with him, "What now? We get drunk and and dance around like idiots?" He flashed a crooked grin, glancing from Robin to Rorie.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:01 am

Rorie bit her lip. She noticed the slight change in his demeanor but attempted to shrug it off so as not to say anything in front of robin. Then he went on about getting drunk and she cringed. "I dont know about the drunk part. But ill gladly dance if you do," she said looking over at Dash with a slight grin. Immediately Robins face lit up. Good. Her match making skills were working. Or at least in her mind they were.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:12 am

"Relax, I was kidding. I have to drive home." Dash replied with a laugh. "As for the dancing..." He gave a dramatic half-bow, and held out his hand in a gentlemanly fashion. "May I have this dance, M'lady?" He asked, holding out his hand to Rorie.
Robin cracked up at this, and shoved Dash playfully. "You belong in a bad 80s Romance!" She teased, rolling her eyes. "You crazy kids have fun, then. I'm gonna go talk to some people." She shot them a grin, and waved as she walked off - at which point Dash turned back to Rorie, rolling his eyes.
"Well?" He asked, offering his hand again, "We're all dressed up - we might as well break some hearts..." He suggested with a wink.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:18 am

Rorie couldnt help but to laugh at how he asked her. When he turned back to her after Robin dashed off she quietly took his hand and nodded. "of course. Just be warndd i cant remember the last time i danced so i might actually look like an idiot," she laughed and rolled her eyes before looking back over towards Robin. "you sure you dont want to be breaking some hearts with her instead. Im fine on going home," she mused after they had started dancing. Rorie got into a little bit. She wasnt to bad but she wasnt amazing. "i have a feeling you want her for the slow song," she teased pushing him ever so slightly but serious all the same.

((I vote he goes to ask her to find her in a chair with a gun beside her. XD -suicide but not really-))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:29 am

(( Fair enough. Wink ))

"Oh please - you can't look like an idiot beside, well..." He gestured toward the dancefloor, where Dick - one of the football jocks - was making a very bad attempt at breakdancing.
He rolled his eyes, laughed, and followed Rorie to the dancefloor.
Right after they had started dancing, she glanced toward Robin, and said something which surprised him slightly.
"You sure you dont want to be breaking some hearts with her instead. Im fine on going home."
"Hey!" Dash objected, grinning, "Robin always gets to dance with me, so now it's your turn."
He winked, but Rorie shoved him teasingly, and added, "I have a feeling you want her for the slow song."
"No, no!" He corrected, a little too quickly, "Robin's just a f-" But then he saw Rorie's expression, and pulled a face.
"Am I that obvious?" He asked with a weak laugh.

((Methinks he'll need a bit of a push. XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:36 am

((Unless of course you had something planned. Then she can be killed after the party with just a few people there))

Rorie couldnt help but to laugh at dicks dancing before she saw the face he made. "To me. Yes. And Im not hurt about it. You keep forgetting emotions are about all i got to work off of," she stood up on her tiptoes before fixing his hair and the straightening his jacket. She patted his chest once in approval before giving him a grin, even though she was just a little hurt by it all. She was really starting to like him - as more than a friend. But she wouldnt get in the way. He had like Robin for a while now -so it seemed - and it was only fair that he got the chance. "You. Go get her. Ill go get that slow song?" gently she pushed him in the direction she had wandered off in before Rorie disappeared to the Dj and requested the song to come on next, Robins favorite slow song from the gossip she had hears, and then she sat down on the side lines waiting for the two of them while Dick - in his drunken stupor tried to get her to dance. Needless to say. He got a drink splashed in his face before she wipped her hands and moved over a chair.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:56 am

((Nope, this works. Wink ))

Dash sighed defeatedly, and managed a weak smile, looking gratefully down at Rorie as she neatened him up.
He was relieved that she wasn't hurt by it all... After all, he had never really drawn any lines to tell her he was only hanging out with her as a friend... He had always just assumed that she knew, and that she felt the same way.
Luckily for him, she did. ((Idiot. XD ))
"Okay..." He said, taking a deep breath, and grinning nervously, "Wish me luck..."
He flashed Rorie one last smile, then turned away, heading off to find Robin. He swallowed nervously, tongue darting over his lips.
How would she take it... If he finally confessed that he had loved her since they'd been baking mud-pies together as kids? How would she take it when she realized the only reason she'd never been able to set him up with anyone, was because he already had somebody in mind...
With these thoughts dashing through his mind, he searched for Robin - but she was nowhere to be found.
At last he headed upstairs to check her bedroom.

What he saw made him fall down in shock. There lay Robin, blood staining her bedsheets, with a gun inches from her outstretched fingers.
Dash's breath caught in his throat, and he felt his lower lip begin to shake as shock rocketed through him.
"R-Robin...?" He stammered, even though he knew he wouldn't get an answer.
He backed away toward the door, shaking, then turned and ran back down the stairs.

Summoning all the courage he had left, Dash raised his voice and shouted, "Party's over! Get out!" This was met by a chorus of complaints, but Dash began chasing everybody else. Shocked by his uncharacteristic intensity, they obeyed, and flocked out of the house like sheep - until finally just Rorie and Dash remained.
He closed the front door, then collapsed against it, breathing heavily.
Within a moment, he had broken down into silent sobs, clutching the doorhandle to keep himself upright.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:04 am

Rorie was almost dragged out in all the commotion but after fighting a few people she managed to clamber her way towards Dash. What she saw shocked her. He was falling apart. Had Robin not taken it well? So he stopped the party because he couldnt deal? No. He didnt seem like the kind to do that. Immediately she was at his side taking one of his hands to get his attention. "Dash? Whats wrong? Why is the party over? Dash. Please talk to me," she said, tons of worry seeping into her voice while the slow song continued to play -stuck on repeat from all the people hitting the dj table on the way out. "Dash. Wheres Robin?" she asked after looking around and not finding her. Rorie was slowly beginning to freak out, not liking this at all. "Dash?" she whispered her vocie breaking. This had to be bad. There was no other explanation her mind could muster up. And she felt like a bomb had hit her even though she didnt know what was going on.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:11 am

Dash nearly fell over when Rorie took his hand, because his knees were so weak he could barely stand. But somehow, her touch gave him strength.
He tried to catch his breath to answer her, but he couldn't stop hyperventilating.
After a few moments of panic, he grabbed a shot left on the counter, and splashed it over his face. Once he'd wiped the moisture away from his eyes, and pushed his damp hair back from his face, he seemed to calm down - just a little.
"I-" He looked helplessly at Robin, his lip quivering, "Robin-" He tried to speak, but the words lodged in his throat, and before he knew it, he was trembling.
"Robin's... Dead." He stared at Rorie in wide-eyed shock, half hoping she'd tell him it wasn't true... But he knew it was. He'd seen it. He would never get that image out of his head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:21 am

Rorie would have stumbled backwards had she not been holding his hand to keep his attention. Robin. Couldnt be dead. She closed her eyes and shook her head, tears filling her eyes. "No. You. You were just imagining it. She was just passed out. She had to be," her hand dropped his and before she could stop herself she had slipped out of her heels and rushed up to Robins room. She cautiously opened the door. But when her eyes fell on the scene she screamed and stumbled backwards. A hand over her mouth as she scooted backwards so that her back was against the wall. She tried to get to her feet but she kept sliding back down no matter how hard she tried. She was sobbing before she could stop herself and the image of her mother and someone who resembled Rorie as a yonger girl bleeding profusely popped into her head as she let out a few more sobs and violently shook her head. She folded one of her legs under her and tried to stand again, only manging a few steps towards the stairs before she collapsed against the wall again. She was pale. As pale as the white wall she was leaning against and she no longer had the strength to stand. "Robin. Why? I- i thought you were happy?" Rorie choked out her body heaving with sobs as she wrapled her arms around herself. Robin. God. Robin was one of her only friends. And she was gone. What was she supposed to do know. The images continued to muddle her mind and she went back and forth between the past and present in a confused haze, unable to place much of anything.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:30 am

Dash was still in such shock that he didn't notice Rorie slip away from him until she was half-way up the stairs. He darted after her, but by then it was too late - and he heard her scream before he reached the top of the stairs.
Still, he was beside her in an instant, and he pulled her roughly into his arms, clutching her close to his chest as she sobbed, and mumbled something about Robin.
Dash swallowed thickly, staring past Rorie's head to the blank wall opposite. He had stopped crying - and as the shock began to wear away, he felt a raw, gaping wound bursting open in his heart.
Robin... His Robin... Gone?
"Shhh." He murmured quietly to Rorie.
Then, with a deep breath and the the most effort it had ever taken him - Dash straightened his spine, and forced himself to be a man.
He had to take responsibility here.
He had to call Robin's parents, then the police... But first - he had to see to Rorie.
"Let's get you home." He said quietly, voice still hoarse and shaking- but stronger now. Reliable.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:41 am

As soon as his arms wrapped around her she felt her frame collapse into his chest. She heard him trying to comfort her and it simply caused her to break down more. He loved her. And he lost her before he could tell her. And here he was comforting her. It should be the opposite way around. Her hair was falling out of the updo as she curled up tighter wanting all of it to be just a bad dream. Please. Just please let her wake up soon. The she heard him say it was time to go home. She shook her head. "Im not leaving you." she whispered a bit of braveness in her voice. "you need someone too," she fought back before looking up at him. "Ill call the police. You call her parents?" she said her voice almost gone. "and you dont have an opinion in the matter of me going home," she said before standing up, grasping the wall for support, and then pulling out her phone and calling 911.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:51 am

In any other situation, Dash would have smiled at Rorie's sudden strength. But as it turned out, he couldn't do it. So he just squeezed her shoulder gratefully, and went off to find Robin's home phone.
That call was the hardest one he'd made in his life. Robin's parents were practically family - and when he heard their shocked reactions, their instant denial, he nearly started crying again.
But he bit back the tears, and managed to keep a stiff upper lip while he explained everything he knew.
They said that they were coming straight home, and asked him to stay there until they arrived.
He didn't want to - because he didn't want to have to talk about it - but he agreed anyway.
After he hung up, he collapsed on the couch, and buried his head in his hands.
Why did I ever let her out of my sight...? Why didn't I tell her sooner...?

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:57 am

After calling the police and hearing the sirens she sst diwn next to him, crying again. She curled into herself, silent tears this time, and just sat there. The two of them the epitimy of sadness. She wanted to be strong for him. But it was too hard. Amd she could only muster small bits of it at a time. Her energy was draining but she doubted shed be able to sleep anyways and as the police and coroner came into the house she leaned in closer to him, uncertain of the whole situation.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:06 am

Dash sat silently next to Rorie, wrapping an arm around her as she cried, until Robin's parents finally arrived home. He got up to meet them, and they exchanged a few hushed words - then Dash went back to Rorie.
"I can't be here any more." He muttered quietly, "Want me to take you home?"
He stood, and offered a hand - clearly not willing to take no for an answer.
He just needed to get away...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:14 am

Rorie nodded her head only because she realized that if she didnt he would drag her out anyway. She didnt want to be alone. But at the same time she didnt know what to think. Quietly she grabbed her shoes she had kicked off in her haste to get up the stairs before following him out to his bike silently.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:19 am

Dash drove slowly back to Rorie's house - not wanting to take any risks, since he didn't have his helmet with him to give to her. They arrived not long later, and he walked with her to the door.
"Mind if I stay a while?" He asked quietly once they got there. "I don't want to be alone..."
He swallowed shakily - feeling uncharacteristically weak.
He was so used to being the strong one - the one who was always there for everyone, and never failed to conjure up a smile.
Now he felt like his world was falling apart... And that if he let Rorie out of his sight, he just couldn't keep it together.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:27 am

Rorie shook her head. "not at all. Id like the company right now, even if its just seeing you there," she said before unlocking the door and letting him in. "if you dont wanna sleep on the couch we have a guest room you can use," she paused before telling him. "second floor second door on left" she added before changing out of her dress and into an oversized night shirt and grabbing a blanket which she curled up in on the couch with the tv on. Unable to watch the tv or sleep she really just sat there inna daze until she fell into a fitful sleep which included a few cries and a lot of sobs while the nightmares filled her mind
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:46 am

Dash nodded, but he never left the living room. He just flopped down on the couch, staring at the blank TV screen until Rorie came back and sat beside him.
He didn't intend to spend the night. He didn't have a change of clothes on him, and besides, he needed to get home... But he wouldn't leave just yet.
For a long time he sat in silence, then he finally found the courage to speak.
"Who do you think did it?" He asked softly, thinking back to the scene... The handle of the gun brushing Robin's cold fingertips. The answer was obvious... Or was it?

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:50 am

Rorie bit her lip. "I dont know. I thoyght she was happy. " she whisperer looking over to him. This didnt make sense. She coukdnt think it through. It just hurt
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:02 am

"She was." Dash replied simply. "I've known Robin my whole life. She doesn't hide things - if she was unhappy, she'd have told me, and I'd bet my own life on that." He clenched his jaw stubbornly. "Robin wouldn't do that to herself. It's just a cover-up..." Dash trailed off, feeling anger welling inside him.
"Somebody killed her."

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:11 am

Rorie shook her head. "but who, dash? It doesnt make sense. I dont know anyone that disliked her. And the police ruled it a suicide. I know you loved her. I know you still do. And i know you dont want her memory tarnished this way. But some people are amazing at hiding things. It is possible she killed herself," she whispered with a sigh knowing he didnt want to hear it. Knowing that he wouldnt rest till he figured out who did it. Knowing that she was almost clear out of the picture anyways so it didnt really matter what she had to say. And her facial expression mimicked thst last feeling perfectly as she bundled up tighter and allowed her eyes to close
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:22 am

"Well the police are wrong!" Dash shot back, "I don't know who did it and I don't know why, but I know Robin - and there's just no way she killed herself." He set his jaw firmly, "I'm sorry, Rorie. I just don't buy it. And I'm not only saying that to protect myself from the truth. I know... More about these things than you'd think. If Robin was feeling suicidal, there's no way I would have missed the warning signs!"
After that he fell silent, and after sitting thus for a while, murmured softly, "I'm sorry, I'm being a bit of a jerk right now. I just... I can't wrap my head around this, you know...?"
He sighed heavily. "I should go. I don't want your dad seeing me here and freaking out again, and besides, I need to get home... I'll see you later, okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:10 pm

Rorie jumped at his sudden outburst. "You. Don't. Have. Evidence." she hissed, "And you can't blame yourself if you missed the signs. It's not hard to write it off as something else," she said before he fell silent. Then the apology came and she nodded her head sitting up. "It's fine. I understand," she said squeezing his hand before he sighed and said he should go. "He would understand but if you really want to I'm not stopping you. Please don't do anything stupid," she whispered before walking him to the door and waving goodbye. Then she curled up in her bed and cried herself to sleep - the images haunting her dreams.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next