Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!! Polo and Abba RP

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

!! Polo and Abba RP - Page 2 Empty Re: !! Polo and Abba RP

Post  Abba is back in school Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:37 am

Rorie looked up at the sound of Dash's voice who was slightly amused by the fact that Robin seemed to have ditched them. She paused and managed a small laugh before taking his hand to stand up. "I was greeted by a lovely text message when I arrived alerting me that this was apparently a date," she said, rolling her eyes. "I was not prepared for this." she mused, running a finger through her hair before adding "And yea. I think my dad will have a cow if I don't do something. He's tired of me being at home." she muttered in annoyance. Quietly she followed him in and let him buy the tickets having a feeling he wouldn't even let her pull out her wallet and then once they were seated she managed to ask. "Does she do this often? Force people to go on dates?" she asked, a flash from the screen shining on her eyes but causing her jump just a tad a loud screeching noise -resembling that of a car crash - flooded into her ears. She didn't know why she jumped, especially when no one else had. But she didn't take much to it and waited on an answer - though her eyes then began to look a little fritz, like her mind knew something but didn't want to let her in on this wonderful secret.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:53 am

Way too often.” Dash replied, rolling his eyes and smiling slightly to himself. “I even ended up on a date with a guy once, thanks to Robin.” He added incredulously, “That was not a comfortable experience.” He shuddered at the thought.
Robin had apparently thought he was gay. Just the boost his ego needed.
He sighed, then glanced back toward Rorie with a mild smile.
No matter what Robin said, this was no date. Rorie was a friend to him, and he was pretty sure he was the same to her – if not less. At least he wouldn’t have to worry about the awkwardness of being on a one-sided date as usual.
“You don’t go out much, do you?” He asked Rorie quietly when he saw her jump, lips twitching into a fondly amused smile. “I’ve never been much of a fan of the ‘big screen’ either. It’s too crowded and noisy. Give me a cup of hot chocolate and an old DVD on my TV at home any day!” He laughed, absentmindedly taking his phone out of his pocket, and switching it to silent.
Poor Rorie seemed so uneasy. He was doing his best to put her at ease – usually he had that effect on people… He just hoped she would relax soon.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:20 pm

Rorie couldn't help but to laugh when he mentioned the gay stuff. She shook her head and leaned back in the chair just a little bit before taking a bite of the popcorn. "unfortunately, no. I wish I did though," managed with a shrug - glad he wasn't all too questioning about the jump. Because, quite honestly she didn't even know the answer to that one. Her phone was already on silent so she allowed herself to sit back and relax and watch the movie while her mind attempted to place why the car crash made her jump.

((i don't know what to put .-.))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 am

(( Sad Anything particular you'd like me to do? ))

"Well, hopefully we can fix that." Dash replied, flashing a friendly wink, then turning his attention back to the screen.
The movie wasn't bad, but Dash was so tired he could barely watch it. He hadn't got much sleep the night before, and honestly he found it difficult not to doze off during the movie.
When it was finally over, he yawned and stretched his arms above his head - then slumped in his seat and waited for the rest of the audience to flock out before he moved, as he always did.
"It was good, huh?" He asked, turning back to Rorie with a smile.
The cinema was less crowded now, so he stood, and offered a hand to help Rorie up. "Wanna do anything else while we're out here? I've always found this whole 'movie scene' a bit stupid as a social spot, to be honest. You don't even get to talk..." He rolled his eyes. "I don't get it. But anyway, how about it? Wanna grab a bite or something? There's a good burger place near here."

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:54 am

Rorie had forced herself to stay awake most of the time, and when it ended she rolled her shoulders to unlock them. It wasn't long before she saw his hand and his offer to help her up. She took it politely before fixing her now crinkling dress then giving up on fixing it. He said something about going out to grab a bite and realizing that she was hungry she bobbed her head. "That sounds good to me," she said with a smile.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:19 am

"Great!" Dash exclaimed enthusiastically, his perpetual smile still lighting up his face. "It's just up the road from here."
He nodded toward the doors, and walked with Rorie outside.
Dash was not fond of this area, and it was particularly quiet tonight, but he figured the burger place was literally just a hundred meters up the road - what was the worst that could happen?
So he shrugged off his inhibitions, and walked with Rorie up the road, keeping close beside her.
It was starting to get a bit chilly, so he automatically draped his tatty, but undeniably warm hoodie over Rorie's shoulders. ((Shush, it was invisible at the start, okay? XD ))
Dash was just starting to relax, when suddenly a low voice spoke from the alleyway they were passing.
"Hand over your valuables, if you know what's good for ya." It growled. Dash froze in shock, and turned to find a blade brandished right in front of his throat. The man had them backed up against a wall.
He was dressed in rags, and reeked of cheap wine - no doubt a common thief, rather than some hardcore criminal - but with a kinfe at his throat, that didn't make much difference to Dash.
He automatically stepped slightly in front of Rorie.
"Hey man." He said calmly, raising his hands palm-up, "Chill out, I'll get my wallet." He shrunk back slightly, trying hard not to show his fear, and slipped his hand into his pocket, dropping his wallet onto the ground.
"Cellphone!" The man barked, beginning to sound anxious.
"I'm getting there." Dash replied calmly, dropping his cellphone onto the ground, then starting to unbuckle his watch.
Once that, too was on the ground, the man jerked his head back toward the street and grunted "You can go."
Dash took Rorie's hand, and began moving toward the safety of the street - but then suddenly the blade was at his thoat again. He swallowed nervously.
"Leave her."
Dash cast Rorie a nervous glance, tongue darting over his lips, and hesitantly let go of her hand - edging away as though to make his getaway.
The minute the man had a grip on Rorie's arm, Dash wheeled around and flung a fist at the side of his filthy head.
It knocked him right over, and left him squirming on the ground. Dash jumped in shock, shook out his aching hand, and swore under his breath, which was rare for him.
"Go!" He told Rorie, shoving her between the shoulderblades, then grabbing her hand and sprinting with her up the street.
He had never punched somebody that hard in the face before... It hurt like hell!

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:36 am

the voice. the man. everything moved in slow motion and the blade caused Rorie to fall a few steps backwards. "Leave her" what did he mean leave her. She looked anxiously towards Dash who was licking his lips nervously and moving away. She felt a sweaty palm grab her arm and yank her towards him his alcoholic breath against her face. She grimaced and closed her eyes. When they were opened she saw him on the ground and she felt a quick shove to her back right between her shoulderblades. She fell forwards before catching her balance and doing just what she was told, running for her life. She felt bad and looked back for Dash only to find him a stride behind her, then next to her grasping her hand and then pulling her down the street. Tears were sliding down her face right now as the shock and horror fully hit her system. When they were finally close to other people she forced him to stop, her heart racing as she fell to her knees. "Thank you," she managed to say, trembling a little as she forced herself to take deep breaths. "Who was - why the hell - what was he going to do with - all your stuff!" she said, her mind racing over exactly what had happened. A robbery, yes, but what the hell had he wanted with her. She was a bit too innocent to fully comprehend even that little bit of information. She buried her head in her hands for a few seconds before she pushed her locks out of her face and took in a short breath. This wasn't working...
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:50 am

Dash grunted when he was suddenly jerked out of his stride by Rorie's abrupt halt. It took him a moment to realise that they were surrounded by people again. He probably would have run mindlessly until he couldn't any more...
Shaking his head in an attempt to clear it, he glanced down to find Rorie kneeling on the ground, and he crouched beside her, rubbing her back reassuringly.
"It's okay." He assured her in a voice that was supposed to be calm, but still shook from shock. "We're both all right, and that's what matters."
Some people were glancing curiously at them, but Dash raised a hand to indicate that they were okay.
Rorie buried her head in her hands, and Dash knelt beside her on the dirty sidewalk, and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "It's okay." He soothed, feeling slightly stupid - since his shocked vocabulary seemed only to consist of those two words. "It's okay."
He gave her a gentle hug, then lifted her to her feet with his arm around her shoulders. "Come on."
Ironically, the burger place Dash had mentioned was right beside them now, so he steered Rorie through the doors, and set her down at a table - then waved to one of the waiters.
"Dash?" He asked curiously, hurrying straight over. "Who's- What happened?"
"Mugging." Dash explained simply, "We're both all right, just a bit shocked."
"I'll bring over a couple of cokes." His friend replied quickly, "Sugar's good for shock, ain't it?"
Dash nodded, and added, "Take the cost off my next pay check. Thanks, Mike."
The man called Mike nodded, and patted Dash on the shoulder, then hurried off to get their drinks.
"Hey..." Dash murmured, turning back to Rorie and squeezing her shoulder soothingly, "You okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:59 am

He was crouching beside her, telling her it was okay, his hand on her back. It was partially comforting but her mind was still racing. It wasn't long before he raised her to her feet, against her body's will, and then forced her to sit down at one of the tables. A waiter came over but she didn't even catch onto the conversation as she replayed it quite a few times in her head. The light squeeze to her shoulder brought her back to earth, generally speaking and she lifted her head up so her eyes were meeting his, some tears still filled in them causing her vision to be a bit blurry. "I... I think so." she broke for a second. "I thought - the knife - you were - his breath," she whispered, her mind still racing over everything as her body, too shaken up to handle it resorted to her given partial phrases that made absolutely no sense unless you where inside her brain. "God. Dash. What was he going to do?" she choked out, looking back up to him since her eyes seemed to have become trained onto the table. She couldn't handle this and not know what exactly happened to cause the memory loss in the first place. Had it been something like this? Or something much worse? It was sending her into such a rattled state she didn't know what she would accidentally spill while trying to work everything out.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:09 am

At Rorie's question, Dash met her direct gaze and blinked in surprise. How was he supposed to answer that...? Obviously she knew - she had to - she was probably just in denial...
"Uh..." He muttered, raking a hand awkwardly through his hair - totally forgetting about the gel holding it in place. "Well, he was... Uh... I don't know." He lied at last, shaking his head.
He couldn't answer a question like that! And besides, Rorie would be better off not playing the 'What If' game.
Mike set the two glasses of coke down on the table, and Dash pushed one over to Rorie.
"Here - drink. Sugar's good for the shock."
He lifted his own glass to his lips, and downed it in a few gulps - then set it back down with a shaky sigh.
"D'you want me to give you a ride home?" He asked, watching her with concern.
He felt terrible, as if all this was his fault...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:16 am

Rorie just looked at him - the innocence wide in her eyes. But while she was innocent she did know he wasn't telling her something. "Tell me," she said, still trembling a little as she took a sip of the soda since it was apparently good for the shock. Of course, this didn't help her mouth from running ahead of her mind. "I may not be able to remember anything before the last two years of my life but I sure as heck know you aren't telling me what he was going to do," she said, slight anger flushing her cheeks - and then embarrassment finished the perfected blush which almost matched her fiery red hair. She forced herself to shut up after that - diverting her eyes from him and insisting upon drinking the soda instead of talking. At the driving home statement she simply nodded her head. That would be wonderful - if he had his keys, or his license. Heck even his jacket was in that alley now. She wanted to know - she needed to know. If it triggered something... it could only help her correct?
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:29 am

At Rorie's sudden outburst, Dash gaped at her in utter shock.
Couldn't remember anything beyond the last two years of her life?! Well that was... That was...
He swallowed nervously. Dash usually prided himself on being a guy who always knew what to say - but this time he didn't have a clue.
"Rorie, I-" He broke off, then gathered his thoughts and tried again, "I had no idea. That must be..." He paused, searching for the word.
"Really difficult." He finished at last. He held her gaze, then took a deep breath. She wasn't in denial - she honestly didn't know what it meant if some dirty savanger in a dark alleyway said 'leave the girl'.
So by that logic, maybe he should tell her.
"Look, I don't know exactly what that guy planned to do, but I'm pretty sure rape was the first thing on his mind."
Those words left a horrible taste in his mouth, and Dash hurried to cover them up, "But trust me, I wouldn't have let that happen. And it's over now, so it's fine." He grasped her hand from across the table, and squeezed it with a serious expression on his face.
"You're my friend, Rorie, so believe me when I say I'll always have your back."
He stood, and offered a hand to help her up. "Let's get you home."

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:38 am

Rorie watched him cautiously as he spoke. The pity. Of course. She expected that - that's why she didn't tell anyone. His hand snaked out from the table and grasped her, squeezing it in a comforting fashion. Rape. She bit her lip and closed her eyes. That was wonderful. Swallowing the horror she took his hand as he helped her up before she managed to get her wits enough to say, "You didn't know, Robin doesn't know. No one knows that isn't faculty at the school. I didn't want pity - I didn't want special treatment. But I'm not dumb." she whispered, running her hand through her hair before following him out to his bike. "and thank you," she whispered, , thank you for saving me back there." she said, closing her eyes for a second as she took in everything.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:40 am

((Sorry, that took longer than I thought. Had to wait for the vet for Finola. I'm home now, so will change to my PC and post in a minute.

Again, sorry if I messed you around. :/ ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:55 am

"Oi, don't flatter yourself - I treat everyone like this." Dash teased, ruffling Rorie's hair in a lighthearted attempt to lighten the mood. "And there's no need to thank me." He added more seriously, "What kind of an asshole would I have to be to leave you there?"
He reached his bike, fished his keys out of his jeans pocket, and handed his helmet to Rorie.
He swung his leg over the bike, and patted the seat behind him to gesture for Rorie to climb on.
"You'll have to show me the way." He said, "And make sure you shout - it's difficult to hear when I've got the wind in my ears."
He felt instantly better with his trusty metal steed beneath him. He always felt invincible when he was riding his Drag Star.
"Oh, and hang on tight." He added with a wink.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:06 am

Rorie managed a smile for him before hopping on the back and wrapping her arms around his waist to stay on. And after a few minutes - but enough shouting - she arrived at her house just a little hoarse only to see that her dad wasn't home yet. She knew he worked the nights, but after the incident earlier tonight staying here alone was one of the last things she wanted. But she felt like a horrible burden asking him to stay so she simply bit her lip and thanked him heading towards the dark house unsure of how she would last the whole night.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:18 am

"Hey!" Dash called after Rorie, quickly parking his bike in the driveway, and jogging after her, "What's your hurry? At least let me walk you in." He offered a brief smile, and glanced over the dark house. "Your Dad's not home yet?" He asked curiously - he had heard from Robin that Rorie lived with her father.
"Want me to keep you company until he gets back? I seriously don't mind." He offered, smiling encouragingly, "I doubt you want to sit alone after all that - I sure don't!" He admitted with a chuckle.
He did need to get home - but that could wait a little longer. His first priority was to see Rorie home safely, and that included waiting until her father arrived.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:04 pm

Rorie stopped when he jogged up to her, claiming he had to walk her to the door. He noticed that her dad wasn't home and she waited a second before agreeing. "Yea. He has to work nights. Usually i'm fine with it. It's just..." she paused to stop herself from breaking down again. Biting her lip for a second she continued "You can - but he works until like 3 in the morning, sometimes later. And you probably have to go home. I'd feel bad" she said before opening the door. "But, you are welcome to come in if you'd like and make yourself at home." she finished in a whisper before sliding up the stairs and changing quickly before retreating down the stairs and curling up on the couch, a bit paler than usual from everything.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:58 am

"I don't mind." Dash replied right away, offering a reassuring smile. "I don't have anywhere I need to be, so it's okay."
Well, I do need to be home, but this is more important, anyway...
He followed her into the house, and seated himself hesitantly on the couch - feeling slightly awkward to be lingering in somebody else's home.
Still, he waited patiently for Rorie to come back downstairs, then shifted over to make room for her on the couch.
"How you doing?" He asked softly, reaching over and squeezing her knee in a comforting fashion.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:52 pm

Rorie shrugged.
She didn't know how she was feeling to be honest. It was so haunting - realizing that she had almost been... raped. "A bit better. Still shaken though," she whispered before grasping the controls from the coffee table and switching the tv on then handing him the remote. "You can put on whatever," she said before wrapping her arms around her legs and resting her chin on her knees. She was tired, mentally and physically and she had a feeling that she was going to be falling asleep soon and she felt bad for him staying just because he was nice.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:54 am

"Have a rest." Dash replied with a sympathetic smile. "You look like you could use it."
He let his eyes stray to the TV, and flicked through a few channels - more to be polite than because he was really interested in watching anything. Finally he reached a show that looked something like American Idols, and left it there, watching with vague half-interest.
He wished he still had his phone... It seemed weird that something so traumatic had happened, and he hadn't even let Robin know.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:53 pm

Rorie nodded her head, closing her eyes as she rested her head on her knees. When she had actually dozed off she ended up leaning into him, resting her head against his shoulder now and stayed like that, trembling gone but still pale. Of course, when her dad came in at five in the morning the image wasn't necessarily the one he had planned on seeing and he just stood in the doorway wide-eyed and lost as to the whole situation.

((okay... i could have sworn i'd responded to this... apparently not XD))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:41 am

((Bad Abba. Razz ))

When Rorie drifted off and slumped against his shoulder, Dash leaned back in the couch, sitting still and quiet so as not to disturb her.
He sat there a good few hours, glancing at the clock from time to time, until finally - at 5AM - he heard a key turning in the door.
When Rorie's father stepped into the house, Dash noted the surprise on his face with a brief flash of alarm, realising what the situation looked like, and quickly shifted away from Rorie, leaning her gently against the back of the couch.

"You must be Rorie's father." He greeted the man with the most confident smile he could muster, walking quickly up to him, and holding out his hand. "Dash Von Everoth. I'm a friend of your daughter's."

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:12 am

Rorie grumbled a little as she was moved, pulling in tighter to herself. She would have stayed asleep had she not heard the voices. But when she did her eyes fluttered open before muttering, "dash?" and groggily looking around. Her father just stared at him, not taking his hand. "That I am. And what the hell do you think you are doing with my daughter on my couch?" he asked, annoyance in his voice as he shut the door and crossed his arms, looking down at Dash before over to Rorie who was still half-alseep but looked terrified. "And why does she look so terrified? What did you do to her?" he questioned a little bit of rage boiling into his voice. Rorie stepped in there though and managed to say "he didnt do anything, dad"
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:36 am

"With all due respect, Sir," Dash replied calmly, "This isn't what it looks like." He drew back his hand, but offered a reassuring smile instead. "We had a bit of a situation after the movie." He lowered his voice slightly, "We were mugged. Nobody got hurt, but Rorie was pretty shaken, so I figured I'd wait with her 'til you got home. That's all."
He kept his gaze locked on Rorie's father's face - not bothering to look at her, even when he heard her say something behind him. He was the type of guy who liked to fight his own battles - the way he saw it, it would be disrespectful to stand around and let Rorie explain all that had happened.
"Anyway..." Dash muttered, rubbing the back of his head awkwardly, "You're back now, so I don't need to impose any longer. I'll just see myself out, shall I?" He offered a slightly unconfortable smile, nodded politely to Rorie's father, and stepped past him toward the door.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next