Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!! Polo and Abba RP

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

!! Polo and Abba RP - Page 7 Empty Re: !! Polo and Abba RP

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:20 pm

((What makes you think I know what to put?! XD my mind is at .0. we need to come up with something XD))

Rorie shrugged, grasping onto the helmet. "We could always go to the beach now and hang out before we rent the horses or whatever," she mused before hopping onto the bike behind him. She carefully wrapped her arms around his waist before closing her eyes as he sped off.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:02 am

((Dude, I got nothing. Razz ))

"Sounds good." Dash agreed, nodding. He waited until he felt Rorie's arms around him, then revved the bike into action, and pulled onto the road - leaving the school behind with absolutely no regrets.
It was about a 30 minute drive to the nearest beach, and when they arrived, Dash parked his bike - taking the helmet from Rorie to clip it onto the handlebars as he always did.
He glanced out over the calm sea, and was pleased to find that the beach was relatively quiet. Obviously, most people were at work.
The weather was quite nice, too. They couldn't have picked a better day.
"Wanna go for a walk?" Dash suggested, nodding toward the shore.
It was strange... He was starting to feel slightly nervous. At first he couldn't comprehend why, but then it hit him: this was a little like a date... Check that, it was exactly like a date - and he was the one who had suggested it.
Did that mean he had accidentally asked Rorie out...? The thought disturbed him slightly, mostly because he had no idea how he felt about it...
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:05 pm

((XD Make it a date. that works too /will try to make it all cutsy like))

Rorie grinned when they arrived, finally allowing herself to relax just a little bit. "I can't remember ever going to a beach," she mused before letting her fingers intertwine with his and gently tugging him down the beach. After a little while she kicked her flats off and held them in her other hand before kicking it around a little bit. "It feels so weird!" she giggled, getting used to her feet sinking into the sand and the grainy feeling as it rubbed up against the soles of her feet and in between her toes. A tiny smile slowly but surely began to form on her face and then she tugged his hand again. "Come on. Let's go play in the water!" she said before trying to pull him into the tide that was beginning to frolic around her toes. It had been so long since she had let loose. And she knew she had Dash to thank. But she also knew that she liked him - like him the way that he liked Robin. And she highly doubted he would return this. But of course. She didn't want to tell him. She didn't want to lose this friendship. But, right now, on this beach, it felt like a date. It felt like what the wanted. And she dearly hoped he might feel the same way for her as she was for him.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:27 am

Dash smiled as he watched Rorie happily kick the sand around.
After a moment, he shrugged, and took off his own shoes. It felt good to finally relax again - he had been far too stressed lately...
He began slipping into a sort of daze, but then Rorie suddenly tugged him toward the sea, and he stumbled forward.
"Hey!" He exclaimed, with a surprised bark of laughter, "I don't wanna get wet!"
He almost tried to pull back, but then he seemed to change his mind.
"Oh, screw it." He muttered, grinning and shaking his head.
Letting go of Rorie's hand briefly, he reached down to roll up his jeans, hoping that they wouldn't get too wet.
When he straightened up again, he was met by a small wave, which went ahead and wet his jeans anyway, but Dash just shrugged. He didn't really care - he was having fun for once, and that was what mattered.

They splashed around in the sea for a while longer, until Dash declared that he was tired, and dragged Rorie out again to sit on the sand. He uttered a quiet sigh of relaxation as he watched the steady ebb and flow of the tide, and listened to the calming roar of the ocean.
"Hey, can I confess something?" He asked after a moment, still staring out to sea, "This kinda feels like a date..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:01 pm

Rorie was dragged out of the water, agreeing with Dash as he said he was tired. She plopped down beside him before laying down completely and close her eyes. The sun radiating off of her skin and reflecting off of her red hair. He said it felt like a date. And that was true. But she didnt open her eyes as she sat there. Innocent card, or agree? Innocent card seemed better. With a tiny intake of breath she allowed herself to be embarrased as she lay her hand so it blocked the sun from her eyes. Now she could see him when she responded. "I don't - I dont know what a date feels like. But this feels really nice," she whispered with a wide smile before letting her eyes fall closed. She didnt know what else to say. And she didnt want to hurt him by bringing up Robin. But she didnt want to forget Robin either. She bit her lip, before rolling to her side and looking at him. "What made you love Robin?' she asked, the innocence still floating around in her eyes. Then she watched him for a second before quickly adding, "you dont have to answer if you dont want to. I was just wondering." a tiny sigh escaped her lips before she allowed her eyes to close again, the sun slowly bothering them but enjoying the feeling of the sand as it enveloped her body.

((I tried to make it longer and have something in it. But im in pain. So im going to sleep.))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:00 am

Dash glanced at Rorie and smiled slightly, though he couldn't quite gauge from her response what she felt about his comment, and that unsettled him. He had always been so sure of what he wanted before, but now he just wasn't too sure... He didn't know where he stood.
But then Rorie asked something that set his feet firmly back on the ground.
"What made you love Robin?"
The question hit Dash like a fist to the stomach, and he glanced away as images of Robin ran through his head. Rorie was right... It was too soon to move on. It wouldn't be fair to Rorie, and it wouldn't be fair to him, either, because he really liked her... But he knew that his life was scattered right now. He was lonely and desperate without Robin, and if he dated Rorie now, she would probably just end up being his 'rebound girl'. And that was just wrong in a thousand different ways...
"You dont have to answer if you dont want to. I was just wondering."
Oh, right, he was supposed to be talking about Robin...
Dash took a deep breath, and replied quietly, "When I was a kid, Robin lived next door to me. We were always together, and that didn't change as we grew up. We got along great, and even though we were best friends, we hardly ever fought. Even when I was a kid, I always knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with Robin... And as we grew up, I started to understand that I loved her. But I was so scared of losing her as a friend that I never wanted to tell her, because it seemed like she didn't feel the same way..." He sighed heavily, then glanced toward Rorie with a sad smile. "I don't know what made me love her. I just did, all along."
And now I feel like the world's biggest asshole for thinking I'm ready to move on when she's barely been dead a month...
((What's up? Sad ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:53 pm

Rorie nodded her head, taking in all he said. He had known Robin for so long, it just made sense. But, he barely knew her. It wouldn't make sense for him to like her in the way which he liked Robin. It just... it wouldn't and it never would. She felt her chest tighten just a little at the thought before she rolled onto her back again. She didn't know what to say. And she didn't really want to hurt him either by not saying anything. But it hurt. It hurt being ninety-nine percent positive that he wouldn't return the feelings she had grown to have for him. Her face slowly taking on the partially disappointed, partially hurt expression as she mulled over thoughts in her head, completely oblivious to what she looked like. "-so scared of losing her as a friend that I never wanted to tell her, because it seemed like she didn't feel the same way-" that was true. She had needed to push him to go after her. She had. She had done it. And now she definitively couldn't have him. She wished she could remember things. That she could remember something about who she was. About what was going on. About who she should be. About what she had lost. About what she so wished she could understand. "At least you had time with her," she whispered, making sure not to open her eyes as she spoke. He had a whole life. He knew what his history was. He knew what situations he had been in. He was so much more than she felt she could ever be. She knew she would always have problems. She knew that she wouldn't be who he wanted her to be. She knew she was just that girl, terrified of most things, but too innocent to really know what was going on. She also knew that she was too difficult to be near - to be associated with. And the last thing she knew for sure was that he was right there beside her, for what reason she couldn't answer, but she knew he was right there...

((i overheated while riding last night. had a pounding headache. but my back is really acting up now .-.))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:02 am

((I'm sorry, that sucks. Sad *Pats back* ))

Dash just nodded at Rorie's quiet reassurance, although it was little consolation. He lay back on the sand beside her, watching the clouds drift slowly by. He wasn't sure what to say... Or rather, he wasn't sure how to convince himself that being with Rorie was the right thing to do - 'cause damn it all, he wanted to be with her, but he just couldn't shake the voice in his head telling him that it was the wrong place, the wrong time...
Robin would have wanted it.
That was true. So maybe, just maybe, it was worth a try... For Robin. (('For Robin' my ass. XD ))
"Hey, Rorie..." He murmured suddenly, still looking up at the sky, "Can I confess something?"
He paused a moment, licking his lips nervously, then muttered, "We both know I'm not over Robin, but I... I'm starting to like you a lot..." He almost winced at his horrible confession, and quickly added on a few hurried explanations in an attempt to fix it, "It's just, you've really been there for me these past few weeks, and frankly you're the only person who's ever actually taken the time to see through my bluff and make sure I'm okay." He chuckled weakly, "I know it seems wrong, and I don't expect you to like me in the same way... I just felt I should tell you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:19 pm

((more like for the sake of the plot xDD))

Rorie felt herself freeze just a little bit as he spoke the next words. He wasn't over Robin. Of course he wasn't. Who would be? That was insane to think that anyone would be over someone as perfect as Robin seemed to be from the little amount of time she had gotten to know that infamous girl...
But... he liked her? He really did? She opened her eyes, looking back over towards him as he explained why and she forced herself to prop herself onto her elbows as soon as he finished. She paused, biting her lip in a bit of anxiety before she managed to add, "I like you a lot too Dash." a pause, "And i'm pretty sure it's as more than just a friend," then, she rolled up into a sitting position and wrapped her arms around her legs before looking out at the waves that were coming into the shore and taking a little bit of sand with them as they went.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:36 pm

Dash glanced at Rorie, feeling somewhat surprised - though not quite sure if it was in a good way, or a bad one. He hadn't thought further than confessing his feelings to Rorie. He wasn't sure where he wanted to go with this yet.
"So..." He chuckled weakly, dropping his gaze to his feet, then looking back at Rorie with a faint grin, "What do we do now? Should we give this a shot?" He raised his shoulders slightly, and watched Rorie with an uncertain smile.
It was not often that Dash looked so confused, and frankly, helpless. He was seldom at a loss for what to do or say - but right then, he was waiting for Rorie to tell him. He had hit a brick wall in his life, and now he was at a crossroads that he could not avoid. He had to decide... One way, or the other.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:42 pm

((of course Rorie's going to be able to tell him what's going on... not))

Rorie tilted her head and looked to him. "I honestly don't know..." she whispered "I don't know how any of this works, I was hoping you would know." she managed to say, swallowing once before looking away again and closing her eyes as she ran her fingers through her hair. She was so confused. They liked each other. But where the hell did they go from there. What did they do? How did they go about it? It was everything she couldn't remember being around... she couldn't remember being exposed to. But something inside of her nagged her. Saying she really did know - but was unable to figure out why she actually knew...
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:04 pm

Rorie's response drew a sympathetic smile from Dash, but it also jolted him into action. Rorie didn't remember any of this - it wasn't fair to ask her what the right thing to do was.
It was 'be a man' time, and this time, Dash would rise to the occasion.
"Hey," He said, casting a grin Rorie's way, and reaching out to take her hand. "Don't look so stressed. This is a good thing. At least..." He laughed, "I think it is."
He flashed a confident smile, and squeezed her hand reassuringly.
Then he let go, and got to his feet. "Come on." He said, offering a hand to help her up. "Let's start by renting a couple of horses, call it a first date, and see where we go from there. What have we got to lose, huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:52 pm

Rorie saw his sympathetic smile before he said 'hey' and grasped her hand. Silently she tilted her head just a tad so that way she was looking at him. A good thing. Good, at least he believed it was too. He squeezed her hand with a confident smile before standing up. He offered her his hand to help her stand up before proposing the renting horses and calling it a first date. Quietly she grasped his hand before pulling herself to her feet and nodding her head. "That sounds easy enough," she managed to say with a tiny grin. One sigh and she stepped forwards to gather her balance before following him to the horses area, and then hopping onto the chestnut mare which matched her hair colour with an easy deposition and waiting for him to come also.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:18 am

((An 'easy' Chestnut mare?! XD That I'd like to see. Razz Haha! ))

Dash led Rorie over to the horse area, and selected a black gelding for himself that looked slightly more alert than the other drowsy rental horses. He had ridden a bit when he was younger, and he was relatively confident in his ability.
He paid for the horses, nearly wincing at how narrow his wallet felt when he slipped it back into his pocket.
He should have thought this through more carefully. He actually couldn't afford a relationship just then...
He nearly laughed at the thought, then turned back to his horse, which had been saddled for him. He mounted up, and nudged the horse over to Rorie. The gelding felt eager and powerful beneath him, and Dash soon found himself smiling. He lengthened his stirrups a little, then glanced up to Rorie with a grin. "Ready to go?" He asked cheerfully.
It seemed that Dash was gradually returning to his old self now. It had taken some time - but maybe this date with Rorie was the push he'd needed to get back on track...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:01 pm

((we have three at our barn xD but i'll make her difficult, just for youuu))

Rorie nodded her head. "Yep!" she managed to chirp before giving the mare a little nudge with her heel and then attempting to sit the bouncy and stretched out trot which she received. With a grumble she attempted to stand up a little when she was bounced out of it and she soon fell into a pretty safe rythm as if she had done it before. Either way she was glad she was able to do it otherwise she would have probably had a rather difficult time with the whole situation. Silently she steered the mare towards the water before gently asking the mare to go back to a walk and waiting for him to catch up as she caught her breath, running her fingers through her hair and saying "that was faster than I expected," she muttered shaking her head just a little before waiting to see what would happen next.

((and cue crazy horse in my next post XD))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:18 am

((That is quite remarakble. Razz After all, it's 2 out of 3 of what I like to call the 'crazy horse criteria'.

1. Thoroughbred
2. Mare
3. Chestnut

XD In that order, too. Razz ))

Dash was quite surprised When Rorie moved straight into a trot, and honestly, he was impressed by her courage. He had always preferred a girl with a bit of spunk. In fact, that might have been the reason he'd taken a liking to Rorie in the first place.
He chuckled under his breath, and coaxed his mount into a smooth canter, quickly catching up to Rorie. The black gelding snatched at the reins a little, but he came back obediently when Dash asked him. He was a little unbalanced - he hadn't ridden in years, after all - but he was certainly having a good time. He hoped Rorie was, too.
"That was faster than I expected," Rorie muttered, and Dash smiled in response. "You looked great up there." He commented, nudging his horse into a walk, and falling into step beside her, "Have you done this before?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:05 pm

Rorie shook her head. "No... I don't think so..." she muttered before laughing. "Oh well. It's still fun!" she grinned, choosing to just not worry over whether she had or not. "So what's there to see around here?" she asked before looking back out at the ocean. A dog, running after them barked and the mare she was on bolted. Bolted at full speed down the beach. Instinct told her not to scream and to hold on. Hold on for dear life. Her hands intertwined the mare's mane as she leaned forwards, attempting to figure out how to stop the thing while holding on for dear life...
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:52 am

When the dog barked, Dash felt his horse leap forward, and he quickly grabbed a handful of mane as he was lurched out of the saddle. He winced and grunted when he smacked into the seat again, but as his horse lurched into a lumbering gallop, he quickly snatched up his reins, and brought the animal back.
Then he looked up and saw Rorie flying along ahead of him, and he gave his mount its head again.
The gelding uttered an excited snort, and surged into a gallop after its stablemate. Dash egged it on with his heels, and the horse stretched on faster and faster, until finally it caught up to Rorie's horse.
Taking a deep breath and praying he wouldn't slip, Dash leaned over, and grabbed the Chestnut's reins just under the bit, then he threw his weight back, and pulled with all his might. He felt the chestnut's pace slacken, but his own horse shook its head and resisted the contact.
Arms aching, Dash gave one more sharp pull, and both horses dropped reluctantly into a fast, unbalanced trot, nostrils flared and sides heaving.
His horse fell back into a ploddy walk, and Dash groaned and slumped face-first into its sweaty black neck.
Always pleasant getting smacked between the legs with a saddle horn...

((Yeah, I randomly decided they were riding Western - seems more appropriate for pleasure riding anyway. Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:19 pm

(-laughed a little too hard-)

Rorie immediately collapsed in the saddle, trembling just a tad after having gone so fast. Thank God he had been there, otherwise she wasn't sure she would have been able to stop the mare she was on. That wasn't pleasant. "Thank you," she whispered before looking over to him and resting a hand on his back. "Are you okay?" she asked, having heard him groan before collapsing on the horse's neck. "Dash?" she added when she wasn't sure he was even paying attention. He better be okay! She wasn't sure what she would do if he wasn't...
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:15 am

((*Takes a bow* XD ))

F*ck, that hurt!
Eyes scrunched closed against the pain, Dash remained curled up on his horse's neck, while the gelding stood and panted.
He felt Rorie's hand on his back, and heard her ask if he was okay.
He took a shaky breath, and replied, "Y-yeah... In a minute..." His voice was a few octaves higher than usual, and he could only get the words out in a breathy half-whisper.
After a few minutes, the pain began to wane slightly, and Dash braced a hand against the horse's neck, pushing himself carefully up.
"Well..." He muttered with a slightly shaky laugh, "That was interesting."
Clearing his throat, Dash swept his hair out of his face and shifted slightly in his seat, trying to maintain some sense of dignity.
"Shall we carry on, then?" He asked, his voice finally back to normal. He cast Rorie a smile, then frowned suddenly when he remembered that he hadn't even checked how she was doing after being bolted with down a beach.
"Hey, are you okay?" He demanded, raising an eyebrow.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:45 pm

Rorie bit her lip when she heard his voice. Ow? She nodded her head and waited for him to compose himself before she managed a smile at his shaky laugh. Shall they carry on, why yes they shall. "Sure," she said in response to that before he paused and immediately asked if she was okay. She managed a tiny laugh. "It was exhilarating. Though, if we were to repeat it I would rather have been the one who asked to go that fast instead of being told we were." she managed to say with a grin. Pausing she looked over to him for a second after nudging the mare on, "Now what?" she questioned, letting Dash figure out what to do mainly since she had no clue where a date went, let alone where they even were on this beach after that scene.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:06 am

"Ha, that's a good way of putting it." Dash responded, grinning faintly. He shifted back in the saddle, glad that the pain between his legs was finally subsiding, and gathered up his reins.
"Wanna take a canter to that rock?" He asked, pointing to a rock in the distance, "By our choice, this time." He added with a chuckle, winking at Rorie.
He patted the gelding's neck, and fell into step beside Rorie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:43 am

Rorie nodded, watching him to see if he really wanted to do it. "Sure, I don't see why not," she said before giving a light cue to the horse- a cue she couldn't quite figure out how she remembered. But it worked, and right away they were off at an easy canter off towards the rock. She looked back, a grin on her face as she waited for him to come up to her in stride.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:12 am

Dash clucked to his mount, and the black gelding moved off in a powerful canter after Rorie's mount. He shifted into a light seat, and flexed his fingers slightly, exploring the horse's mouth. It accepted the bit, and Dash smiled slightly - glad that he still had something of a 'knack' with horses.
Honestly, Rorie seemed to have quite a knack herself. She was a natural in the saddle. He wondered if she'd done it before...
"Hey!" He said, flashing a devious grin as he squeezed his horse up beside hers, "Race ya?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7