Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!! Polo and Abba RP

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

!! Polo and Abba RP - Page 4 Empty Re: !! Polo and Abba RP

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:27 pm

((Oh, good. XD Because I'm not done with her. Wink ))

When Dash saw Robin, his eyes narrowed in concern. For that whole lesson, he couldn't pay any attention at all, and the moment it was over, he rushed straight over to his friend.
"Hey," He greeted her, voice low in concern. "You don't look so good. Wanna go somewhere we can talk?"
Dash knew Robin. Ever since they'd been little kids, he had been her shoulder to cry on. She never asked, but he knew she liked to talk things out with him. He'd been told that he was a good listener, and he supposed that was true.
He sort of considered it his 'purpose in life' to help people out when they had a problem, and cheer them up when they were feeling down.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:36 pm

((i don't know what to have wrong with her))

Rorie slowly came over to the two, almost afraid of intruding. "You okay Robin?" she asked quietly, tilting her head to the side. She felt so awkward - not really knowing what to do to help her, or what was even acceptable for this type of situation.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:49 pm

((I thought you had a plan. XD So is it on me, then? ))

"It's nothing." Robin replied with a forced smile. "I'm fine, guys. Really." Dash raised his eyebrows. "Robin?"
"I'm fine!"
"Robin..."
"Oh, fine, then!" She snapped, glaring at Dash, "Chris dumped me." She admitted miserably.
"Aaaaw, Robsy!" Dash cooed, hugging her automatically, "I never liked him, anyway."
"Dash!"
"What?! He smelled like feet."
"He did not!" Robin squeaked, sniffing, and giggling softly.
"Did too!" Dash retorted, squeezing her tighter, "And besides, he didn't deserve a great girl like you."
"But I-"
"Shush! Any guy has to be either mad or gay to let you go, Robs."
He flashed Rorie a brief wink, still hugging Robin.
"You're so sweet, Dash." Robin sniffed, "Why can't I find a nice guy like you?"
"Uhhh, right here, Robs!" Dash pointed out, gesturing toward himself. She laughed, and punched him playfully on the arm. "You know what I mean!"
Dash forced a smile, and ruffled Robin's hair affectionately.
Of course, he knew exactly what she meant. He was her friend, and nothing more... And he always would be.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:13 pm

Rorie awkwardly stood there, not understanding the situation at all. Dumped - what did he dump water on her or something? But she didn't say anything. She didn't want to say anything wrong - let alone sound like an idiot at the moment. She saw him wink at her - and since Robin didn't seem to have noticed her she just grabbed her books and slid away from the situation attempting to figure out what she meant by dumped and the entire situation really. She just didn't know what to do or how to really do anything XD
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:32 pm

Once he'd comforted Robin sufficiently, Dash dashed ((Had to be done. XD )) off in search of Rorie - feeling distinctly guilty for allowing her to slip away on her own.
When at last he found her, he was thoroughly out of breath.
"Hey!" He panted, "Don't run off like that! I thought I lost you!"
He chuckled, and leaned dramatically against her, trying to catch his breath.
"You okay?" He asked at last, managing a faint smile.

It was funny, really, Dash thought to himself. He always managed to look cheerful, even when he was feeling far from it...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:53 pm

Rorie nodded her head. "Yea. I'd just love to know exactly what dumped means." she managed to say with a small grin. "You doing okay?" she questioned, tilting her head to the side after poking him in the ribs. It was nice to know he cared enough to come after her though.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:00 pm

"Her boyfriend broke up with her." Dash explained, "I'm not surprised, really. Robin always goes for the jerks. I keep telling her she'll get hurt, but..." He trailed off, raising his shoulders in a shrug, and smiling slightly.
Maybe she wouldn't get hurt, if she'd go out with a decent guy for once. Someone like-
His thoughts broke off when he heard Rorie's question, and he answered quickly,
"I'm fine. In fact, I'm doing great. That maths test wasn't half bad! So thanks for that." He grinned, and patted her head, then nodded toward the cafeteria. "Wanna go get some food?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:08 pm

Rorie's expression dropped. "Oh God. That's horrible..." she managed to say with a tiny gasp. She just looked at him with how quick of an answer he gave her. "Why do I highly doubt you're great." she muttered before nodding her head "Glad I could help," before she grumbled as he patted her head "Am I a dog or something?" she complained before gently taking his hand and pulling him towards the cafeteria in response to the question he had asked her.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:31 pm

Dash chuckled, and allowed Rorie to pull him towards the cafeteria. He was pleasantly surprised by the gesture. Somehow, he'd been under the impression that Rorie didn't particularly like him...
He found himself smiling as she tugged him along - and after a moment, he quickened his pace to fall into step beside her.

((Sorry, couldn't think of what else to put. Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:34 pm

((we could skip to what you had planned for robin XD))

Rorie got some food before sitting down next to him at the lunch table - nibbling a little on the food. She didn't really like the food but she did know that she needed to eat so she was.

==skip as needed==
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:57 pm

((Dude, that was it. XD The whole 'Dash has feelings for her' thing. Razz ))

Dash didn't show up for school on Friday, and Robin couldn't get hold of him over the weekend.
Nobody saw him until he finally arrived back at school the following Wednesday - trying as hard as he possibly could to be his usual cheerful, energetic self. He almost managed it, too, until he fell asleep during accounting.
He hadn't seen Rorie yet, because he'd arrived late - and they didn't share any classes until later.
Robin, on the other hand, was with him in accounting - and woke him up by throwing a pen at his head.
Afterwards, she confronted him.
"You look terrible." He stated bluntly, leaving Dash looking somewhat disgruntled. "Why the sweet talk?" He asked sarcastically.
"Come on, you know what I mean." Robin replied, hooking her arm with his as they walked toward their next classes. "You're spreading yourself too thin, Dash. You look like you haven't slept in, like, a year!"
Dash laughed at this, but when Robin didn't join in, he realized it wasn't a joke.
"I'm fine." He assured her, smiling and ruffling her hair, "Just been busy is all." She narrowed her eyes, but Dash just grinned at her, and eventually she couldn't help but mirror it. "Fine, then. See you at break." she called, swatting Dash on the back of the head, and hurrying off to her French class.
Dash continued on to Art, where he found Rorie waiting.
He walked over to her with a smile and a word of greeting, and pulled up a chair beside her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:05 pm

((Well that works well XD))

Rorie grinned as she saw Dash - but she could see that he was exhausted underneath the wonderful smile he seemed to always have on. It looked forced the less sleep he got. "Have you been getting any sleep? And don't pull the I'm busy thing. You're smile is slowly getting forced" she said tilting her head to the side as she pulled out her art supplies. "I love you and Robin - but she does tend to drop things too easily. How come when I ask her questions she can't really answer them when ya'll have known each other so long" she said crossing her arms. She was not as easily amused with the situation anyways. She loved Dash - didn't mind being around him in the least. In fact she felt safe near him, which was a miracle considering the few panic attacks she's had since the mugging and the fighting to figure out her past. It all weighed on her mind a tad bit too much.

((we will pretend previous conversations between Rorie and Robin had been Rorie attempting to know the two better XD))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:16 pm

Dash was left speechless when Rorie suddenly bombarded him with questions he wasn't sure how to answer. He didn't like talking about his problems - he just wasn't that guy. He was the guy that everybody else came to with their problems - he always had been - and he liked it that way.
"I guess Robin and I just don't really talk about that stuff..." He answered at last, maintaining his casual smile as he sharpened a few of his pencils. He was silent a moment, then he added quietly, "I'm surprised you can tell my smile's forced... I'm touched." He glanced back at her with an earnest smile - not having to force it at all this time.
He was shocked Rorie knew him so well... And that she actually cared enough to notice. He was grateful.
"It has been a tough couple of weeks, to be honest..." He admitted hesitantly, still unsure whether he was comfortable discussing his issues. He didn't want to make his problems Rorie's problems. She had enough of her own.
"Ive been working nights, and putting in extra hours everywhere..." He sighed and raked a hand through his hair, looking uncharacteristically stressed.
"I'm just struggling to make ends meet this month, I guess. But I'll get on top of everything soon enough." He finished positively, smiling again, and starting to sketch something on a sheet of white paper.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:27 pm

When she got the earnest smile she gave one back "I may not remember a lot - but I do know how to read emotions. That's all I had for a while," she managed with a shrug "and that's a better smile," she teased before messing up his hair. Working nights. Extra shifts. Struggling to make ends meet. This wasn't good. She paused, falling silent for a second attempting to figure out what to say as she began to sketch the only part of her memory that she could remember. A car squished and flames. She just sketched it though - afraid to add detail. "If you need help, I'm here. It''s the least I can do," she said managing a tiny smile as she looked up to him before attempting to fill in some blanks in her drawing. She couldn't figure out the people - she just knew there were three. so it turned out being a very undetailed drawing minus the flames and the car.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:37 pm

"Thanks." Dash replied, smiling gratefully, even though he had no intention to take Rorie up on her offer.
He watched her draw for a while, curiously watching as the pencil lines drew together to form a rough sketch of a car going up in flames.
He gnawed on his lip thoughtfully for a moment, but decided not to question Rorie about it. Something told him she wouldn't have an answer, anyway...
"I haven't seen you in ages." He said after a while, "How long's it been now?" He counted on his fingers, "Six days! Damn!" He laughed, "So what have I missed? You doing all right?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:45 pm

Rorie shrugged. "I really haven't been doing anything. Just... trying to figure things out and keep up on school work." she said, looking up to him. "You?" she said, already guessing it was some of the shifts and such but wondering what else might be going on.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:56 pm

((I should so be sleeping right now. XD I hate you for being so awesome. Wink ))

Dash nodded, and replied, "The usual." He was quiet for a while, then he asked, "Has Robin started dating anyone yet?"
It wouldn't surprise him if she had. She tended to move through boyfriends quite fast....
Maybe she wouldn't, if for once she chose someone built to last.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:03 pm

Rorie nodded. "Yea. Someone with the name of Chance or Ricky." she shrugged, "I haven't met him, though, and apparently he doesn't go to the school either." she paused before she remembered something. "OH! That reminds me. She's having a party - he's supposed to be there, so I guess we can meet him then." she said, allowing her pencil to continue to work away on the picture.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:13 pm

"Huh..." Dash responded vaguely, "I suppose he'll be a complete tool, just like the others." He laughed to hide the bitterness in his voice, and absentmindedly erased a few lines from his drawing. "When is this party? I'll have to plan ahead if I'm going to make it - I don't have much time to spare."
He smiled slightly, and started packing away when he heard the bell ring in the distance.
"I just hope this jackass treats Robin better than the last one did..." He muttered, mostly to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:17 pm

((little does he know he won't show up xD))

"Jealous?" she teased before laughing and standing up as the bell rang. "Saturday at eight - until... heaven knows when" she added before giving him a light hug. "See you then. I gotta run" she said before disappearing off into the mess of people.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:29 pm

Dash forced a smile in response, but in reality, Rorie's teasing hit a little too close to home.
Of course he was jealous. The girl he'd been in love with since he was old enough to talk had just picked yet another dirty scumbag over him, because he was "just a friend".
Damn it all, if he wasn't sick of being 'just a friend'...
He returned Rorie's hug, and watched as she vanished into the crowd of people.
She was a good friend, Rorie, just as he had thought she would be since he met her. Dash was glad he hadn't misjudged her. His judgment of people was nearly always accurate...

((I'd better sleep. :/ Feel free to skip ahead or whatever. Smile Chat tomorrow. ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:55 pm

Rorie caught him afterschool, having forgot to tell him it was more of a formal party. Well... by caught him she just stuck a note in his helmet because he was no where to be found. Then, she went home and prepared for it.

When Saturday came around she got ready a few hours in advance - which ended up taking thirty minutes too long. Starting off with a shower and then doing her make-up she ate a little bit before brushing her teeth, finishing the make-up and then slipping into the dress she had gotten for her last winter formal. Then, in an attempt to hurry she yanked her hair up to a messy yet pretty updo

Finally she pulled up at Robin's house with a smile to find so many people. She immediately felt uncomfortable and pushed through the crowd to find her but to no avail. Freaking out she sat down on the porch - away from everyone else - in order to catch her breath and attempt to not freak out
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:58 am

Dash found Rorie's note - so when he got home, he searched his cupboards for the only formal wear he owned; a stylish and surprisingly expensive suit from Germany. It was the one thing his father had left him, and he treasured it almost as much as his Drag Star... He had never worn it, of course, because he had received it as a child, and obviously it had been too big for him then. But maybe now...
He unzipped the protective case around it, and lifted out the beautifully crafted jacket.
He slipped his arms into the sleeves, and turned to glance at himself in the mirror.
It fit like a glove. Dash was shocked by the transformation in himself, and for a moment he wondered if he should just rock up in jeans and a T-shirt instead...
But eventually he summoned the courage.

When Saturday came, Dash tamed his lively blonde into a casually messy style, and shrugged on his suit.
Feeling every inch as good as he looked, He walked out to his bike, and started the engine.
He didn't put his helmet on this once, because - gay as it sounded - he didn't want to mess up his hair.

Still, he arrived safely at the party, and parked his bike in its usual place outside Robin's house.

(( Link <--- That's his suit. XD By the way, I'm in love with that guy. Aaaah, Zero... <3 Yuuki doesn't deserve you. :'(

ISN'T HE BEAUTIFUL??!! :') ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:16 am

((... darling... that's an anime character. Though i can see the suit looking interesting on him. Thanks for the social interaction -.-))

When Rorie finally mustered up the courage to go and find someone the first person she found was Dash. Immediately she rushed over towards him - her nude coloured heels hindering the process just a little bit. "Dash! I can't find Robin... but that might be because I don't really wanna be put in the middle of the crowd with drinks spilled all over me..." she said with a shrug. Pausing she took in his outfit. "Nice suit - dressed to impress?" she questioned with a grin before adding "Come on - help me find her" and then taking his hand and dragging him into the building.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:38 am

(( Link <--- Better? XD
Dude, this is the problem with my life. I just prefer anime guys to real guys. Razz *Facepalm* ))

Dash smiled when he saw Rorie, but when she mentioned she couldn't find Robin, his smile faltered slightly.
"I'm sure we'll find her." He replied, "She's probably just lost in the middle of the crowd - Robin tends to do that."
He gave his bike one last check-over, then slipped his keys back into his pocket and turned back to Rorie.
"Nice suit - dressed to impress?" She asked, grinning at him.
"Hey, I figured if I'm going to pitch, I might as well bring it." He shot back with a wink.
"And besides, look who else brought it!" He added, his own face splitting into a grin as he glanced Rorie up and down.
"It always baffles me how different everybody looks when they get all dressed up..." He commented, stumbling forwards as Rorie dragged him toward the house.

The moment he stepped inside, he was engulfed by a cacophony of loud music and raised voices - and the stuffy smell of breath and alcohol. It was hot, too. Parties were really not his scene... Well, except the 'classy' kind. Pity, really - he had been expecting that since this was 'formal', it would be a little more dignified.
He shrugged, and took a tighter grip on Rorie's hand, keeping her protectively close to him as he bustled through the crowd in search of Robin.
As usual, he had to cast friendly greetings here and there - but for the most part, people let him go about his business.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next