Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polokins, Deshykins and their army of mutated chickenkins. :)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Polokins, Deshykins and their army of mutated chickenkins. :) - Page 5 Empty Re: Polokins, Deshykins and their army of mutated chickenkins. :)

Post  Deshychan Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:50 pm

Eva stared at him. He was unconscious, again. She sighed and moved to the side of his body. She gently paced her hand on his neck. He was still alive and it was a good steady pace. She had no idea where anything was in his house. Completely forgotting about her injury she pulled him into her lap. She stood up and weaved her arms under his armpits. He surly was heavy yet he looked like he weighted nothing. She kicked open the door to his room, not looking around her and dragged him across the floor and next to the bed. She focused all her energy on getting him up into bed. firstly she pulled him up so he was leaning on it in a sitting position. She then calbbered up onto the bed. She gave a huge tug on him to pull him up. She got him half on half hanging off. She moved to his feet and pulled them up by his trouser legs. He was laying on the bed in an awkward position. head of the pillows body twisted, She had to make him look comfy at least. She yanked the quilt from beneath him so he was now lying on the sheet. She moved to his head and gently pulled him upwards so his head rested on the pillows. She moved his legs so they stuck right out infront of him. She jumped of, at the bottom of the bed and pulled the quilt over him. She pulled one arm out and placed it gently over the quilt. She then went over to his other side and leaned across, doing the same with his other arm. He looked as if he were just fast asleep. His face a gentle, peacefull thing.
Eva then headed into the kitchen. there were pills all over the place but she chose to ignore them. It was his house she didnt have the right to tidy it. She serched for some glasses, looking through all the cupbaords untill she found the right one. She grabbed too out anf scanned for the sink. When she found it she headed over and filled them both with cool water. She took a sip out of one and then headed back to the room. She placed the full one next to him on the bedside table. She perched herself next to him and took gentle sips from the cup she held in both hands. She sat and watched him carefully, with examaning eyes.
Deshychan
Deshychan

http://viceroybutterfly.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Polokins, Deshykins and their army of mutated chickenkins. :) - Page 5 Empty Re: Polokins, Deshykins and their army of mutated chickenkins. :)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:29 pm

Kougu remained in his unconscious state, yet he was gradually nearing consciousness. He was not, however, aware of his surroundings. After a while, his mind slowly chugged into action, replaying memories through his mind and proving the exact reason he refused to sleep. Ever.

The bedroom was shrouded in darkness, the moon slowly sinking through the sky to indicate that the time was somewhere in the early hours of the morning. A young boy lay curled up in the bed, clearly exhausted as he slept so soundly and deeply. A shadow fell across him, as a man walked to the bedside, standing over him and staring down. Suddenly, the man released his arms and dropped a massive pile of books on the sleeping boy. He awoke with a pained yelp, panic flooding through him as he struggled beneath the weight of the books, feeling a dozen bruises from where the sharp corners had caught him. "Get up." The man ordered. Instantly. the boy ceased whispering and hastened to obey. He scrambled out from under the covers and switched the light on, gazing up at his father with attentive eyes. "Study." His father commanded. "By the end of the day, I expect you to have mastered the basics of medicine." He finished coldly, leaving no room for questions. The boy's tongue darted nervously over his lips. "B-but, I-I..." he stuttered incoherently. "Speak, boy! I have no time for this!" His father roared angrily, drawing intimidatingly closer to him. "I-I- W-What if I can't? I-I'm tired..." He admitted in a small voice, already cringing away from the rage he knew was coming. His father turned with cold eyes to face him. "You will do it." His father concluded, shaking his head in cold disappointment before turning away. The boy's eyes filled with tears as he realised what he had done. After he had worked so hard for his father's approval... Well, he would just have to master this now, sleep or no sleep! Gritting his teeth in determination, the boy set to work, studying diligently into the night.

Kougu drew a shuddering breath, finally surfacing from the abyss of darkness into which he had sunk. He groaned softly as he came around, squinting into the brightness of the room. As his eyes adjusted to the light, he gradually eased himself up into a sitting position. He rubbed his head for a moment, then slowly raised his eyes and looked around. Within moments, he saw the woman sitting beside him. Instinctively, he shifted away from her slightly, then opened his mouth to speak before glancing away awkwardly again. "I- Uh- S-sorry, I... I..." He stuttered into silence, then took a deep breath to calm his frayed nerves and tried again. "I'm sorry." He continued, his voice slightly steadier this time. "I just... Lost it, I suppose..." He muttered, pausing again before going on. "Thank you for your help."
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:45 pm

Eva flew of the bed as he made a graon. She had been daydreaming, is moaniing had literly almost made her pee herself. Her heart beating a thousands beats a minute. The glass of water flew right out of here hand and smashed onto the floor. leaving a nice ol' wet patch. She turned around cluchting at her heart. "Wow im am so jumpy for some reason, thats the second time you've done that to me in one day. You have some skill boy" She grinned at him and took her place back on the side of his bed. This time a little further down. "Its okay dont sweat it" She had completely forgotten about her head injury, which was good as it had now stopped hurting. she gave him a gentle smile of apprechiation. "I did hugg you or well literaly throw myself out you. and it was just your way of dealing with it. I am the one that lost it. Is just that this room" She suddered and then carried on. "this room is familular to me, just the design, and it kinda freaked me out" She rubbed the back of her head and crringed away from him. She looked at him again and spoke softly. "We seem to have to keep helping each other" She laughed a litle and then looked down at the floor. She shrugged. "Oh i... i uh better clean that up" She suddenly sprang to her feet like someone had stuck a sharp poited spear into her backside. She flittered around picking up the small peices of glass, slightly embarassed. She really wasnt being herself. She was messed up, not thinking right her mind else where. "Ouch!2 She acclaimed and dropped one of the glass shardes. She had sliced her finger, a drop of scarlet blood oozed out. She stuck it in her mouth and continued clearing the rest up with one hand.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:03 pm

"Don't worry about it." Kougu insisted, frowning slightly as he noticed her cut herself. He would not allow anybody to be hurt in front of him... Not even a little... Not if he could help it. He quickly sprang to his feet, swaying for a moment as dizziness swept over him. He finally managed to get a grip on himself, then dropped to his knees beside the woman. "Here, let me." he offered, quickly sweeping the glass away and tossing it into the bin without giving her a chance to object. He stared blindly at it for a moment, then sat down on the bed. He folded his hands into a steeple and rested his chin on them, watching her thoughtfully. "Yes, I tend to lose the ability to breathe and go into some mild form of cardiac arrest when people hug me..." Kougu commented thoughtfully, seeming only vaguely interested by the fact. He was silent a moment, then he glanced down, staring at his hands. He stayed unmoving for a long time, so long that it seemed he might be done speaking altogether, then his lips parted, and he spoke in a soft, subdued voice. "I... Think I understand." He murmured softly. "That panic... Shock of the familiar..." He trailed off, gulping and clenching his hands into fists. Then he gradually raised his head to look her in the eyes, a bitter smile curving his lips. "I only wish I could be more help." He declared earnestly, the tense lines of his gaunt, pale facing showing true regret. He glanced away again, staring down at his hands as he twiddled his thumbs, almost as though he was in some form of interview. "Also..." He muttered softly, not bothering to raise his head, but simply mumbling as though to himself, unwilling to meet her eyes. "I- I'm Kougu." He admitted, as though admitting to a ghastly crime. "I decided you ought to know..." He murmured, still speaking to the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:22 pm

Eva was happily clearing away the glass when he butted in. "Ah!2 she squealed as he touched her and flinched away from him. She was so skittereish, it was rather strange. She watched him as he just grrabbed it up and lfung it into the bin. She sighed and dropped her amrs to her sides. "Im sorry im just still jumpish" She hadn't meant to jump away from him, but his hands where cold on hers and made her jump. "Ha!" She laughed once at his comment. She didnt know why she did it, but the fact that him being hugged made him have a panic attacked kinda seemed hilarious, well at least she did. But after thinking about it she kinda though it wasnt really that funny after all. She took a deep breathe, examnined her finger and then looked up at him sitting on the bed. He looked her in the eys and spoke. She gave him a gentle smile full of warmth and understanding. "It is okay, you have been loads of help, you have saved my life" She looked down at the floor. She had the urge to go and hug him or to just touch him as she had spoken. She reframed herself from doing so, not really wanting him to become unconscious, again. His words made her head snapp up. He had just told her his name. This was intresting. He had said that she neednt know his name as it meant a kind of freindship between you if you knew each others names. She had obviously warmed up his cold heart. she stood up and went over to the side of the bed, plonked herself down next to him. "Thank you, Kougu" she said making his name stand out. "Now i can officialy thank you for what you have done for me" She felt warm after saying thank you and his name, It made the whole thing official and it made her feel good about herself for doing so.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:03 am

Kougu glanced up in slight alarm as she seated herself beside him, shifting away slightly and staring in the opposite direction. "Oh... I think I've been more of a burden than a help, but... Okay." Kougu muttered, shrugging slightly. He stared at the ground uncomfortably, not quite in a panic, but clearly not happy that she was sitting so close to him. He did not want to shift away any more, however, for fear of seeming rude... Or cold and condescending. He was not like that, really... Bluntly honest, perhaps, and a little spacey... Perhaps a tad odd... But he never intended to come across as unfriendly as he always did. Still, he supposed it was for the better... After all, those who trusted him always ended up- A shudder ran through him and he suddenly raised his hands to rub his temples as the pain began to return. Triggered, no doubt, by the massive effort of crushing his memories away. Yet still, they threatened to overwhelm him. The lack of solitude was exhausting him greatly, yet while he wished that she would heal swiftly and leave, he also half dreaded the prospect of bidding her company farewell. He had a strange feeling that he would miss it. Perhaps it was the approval he longed for. Just to be around another person who did not seem permanently disappointed in him. All he had ever wanted to do was please everybody...

The boy's flimsy arms trembled as he struggled to hold the heavy gun steady. His father was barking out orders, but he was so exhausted that he was almost falling asleep on his feet, and the words were washing over him. Suddenly, a loud gunshot rang out, and the boy jerked fully awake instantly, trembling violently as he felt a bullet whiz by his ear and heard the target behind him explode as the bullet hit its center. "Are you listening, boy?!" His father roared, a vein throbbing in the temple of his beet-red face as he glared angrily at his son. His father required complete obediance all the time! Of course he did, he was in command of a secret organisation... Fighting the forces of evil. He was incredible! It was no wonder he was not good enough... He had to try harder! "I-I'm listening, sir!" He squeaked in response, panic causing the pitch of his voice to rise. His father's expression darkened instantly. "Don't lie to me, boy..." His father repromanded in a dangerously soft voice. "I-I wasn't!" the boy insisted fearfully. "Oh, you weren't, were you?" His father scoffed mockingly. "Then shoot down these targets. Every bloody one of them! May God have mercy on your soul if you miss even one..." The boy gulped and glanced at the weapon in his hands. He had no idea how to use it... He had been drowsing when his father explained it. He thought back to when he had watched his father shoot, and switched the gun into the proper position in his flimsy arms. He placed a finger on the trigger and closed one eye, then took aim. He pointed it toward the target, and fired. The gun exploded into action, shooting him backwards as rapidly as it shot the bullet forwards. He crashed into the wall behind him, cracking his head so hard against it that his teeth clashed together, and he felt one or two crack and fall out. Thankfully, they were not his permanent teeth... He spat out a mouthful of blood, then cringed as pain exploded through his head. "Weren't listening, were you?" His father jeered. The boy gave a panicked gasp and glanced up. His bullet had broken off one edge of the target. He had not hit the center... He had failed. His head swam with the pain of his injury, and tears welled up in his dark blue eyes from a combination of pain and disappointment. This, apparently, was more than his father could take. "No worthless boy lies to me..." He muttered viciously, quickly loading his gun. He aimed it at his son and fired four quick shots, each of which grazed each of the boy's limbs, leaving shallow bullet grazes. The boy exploded into a chorus of screams as his pain intensified, then whimpered into silence at his father's expession. "Treat yourself." His father commanded viciously. "Let's hope you can at least do that right!" He shook his head in cold disapproval, and stormed out, slamming the door behind him. The boy curled up in a bleeding heap on the ground and sobbed pitifully to himself, his head making him too dizzy to get up and begin the treatment. More than that, the pain of having failed his father cut through him like a scalding blade. All he ever wanted to do was be like his father... Why was he never good enough? He would work harder. He would make himself strong. He had to... He had to help his father to restore the good in the world.

Kougu resurfaced from the memory with a shudder, the pain feeling so real that he almost winced. He did his best to resist the urge, yet while the pain in his arms and legs subsided, that in his head remained the same. And his heart...? He doubted that would ever recover.

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:30 am

Eva laughed slightly at his comment. Okays he hadnt really just helped her, but saved her life. How could that be a burden? He was just trying to be polite, silly guy. "You saved my life" She stated her voice soft, but clear. He had saved her life, from that guy. She shuddered at the though of him. If it werent for Kougu he would have suceeded in his plan to rid her and her family of the world. She noticed that Kougu moved away from her slightly. He still didnt like the closeness of others. That was something more she would have to understand about him. She sighed. Eva looked up at the ceiling and then back down to him agin. She then rembered her head injury. She reached up and felt the horrid bandage around her head. Ick! She grimaced. she hated pointing out that she had been hurt and never really used them, or took them off when going out. She began undoing the bandage, her fingers loosing grip, and the fact that she couldnt see what she was doing.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:49 am

"Oh, so you are not upset about that after all? I am glad." Kougu replied, seeming vaguely surprised. He frowned as he noticed what she was doing, attempting to calculate if removing the bandage was a good idea or not. Eventually he decided that it should not do too much harm, especially if she healed fast. His frown deepened with concentration as he seemed to take part in some minor mental war, trying to decide if he should help her remove it or not. Eventually he came to the conclusion that he would only assist if she asked for it. After all, he did not want to move so much as a centimeter closer to her, plus he did not even have his gloves. It was dangerous to work with medical supplies without sterilized gloves, and he would not put her at such risk, nor could he put himself at such risk. He glanced toward his arm as he suddenly remembered his own injury, which only solidified the foundations of his reasoning even further. Infection spread quickly and easily. He would not take risks. He could not take risks. Kougu twiddled his thumbs nervously and glanced away, waiting awkwardly for her to resurface from the sea of bandages, and hoping that her wound had healed to the extent that he would not need to insist on rebandaging it. He also wondered vaguely why she had chosen to remove it now... Was she going to leave? The thought struck him like a blow, yet all he felt was the shock of it. He was still somewhat undecided as to what his opinion on that topic was. Perhaps he was incapable of comprehending it... Perhaps he would never know.

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:11 am

Kougu's comment struck her head up and her arms dropped away from her head. "Why would i be upset about it? If anything i am rather pleased you saved my life" She smiled gently at him. He really was acting strange. Why would anyone not like the help of someone else saving their lives? Okay yes if they wanted to harm themselves then they would not be happy. But did it look like that to him? That she had planned all this. The guy with the gun? her panic attacks? No. she had not. she shook her head and then went back to removing the bandage. She finanly found the right part and after that it was easy to remove. She felt around her hair. It was matted with blood. She sighed. She hated her hair getting messy. You thought she wouldnt care, but thats really the only thing she hated the most. Was messy dirty hair. She turned on Kougu. "MAy i borrow your shower please?" She gave him a questioning look. The she realised she would have to put dirty clothes back on. She didnt really mind about the jeans, just the fact her top was around his arm. "Hmm. i may have to borrow a top if you dont mind" She said not really likeing that she had to ask. She rubbed the back of her head in uncomfort.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:22 am

"Oh, some people are..." Kougu replied evasively, shrugging slightly before closing the question in his mind and turning his attention elsewhere. He stared blankly at the wall for a minute, trying to decide where he ought to turn his attention, then glanced over at Eva as she began to speak. "Of course." Kougu replied, pushing himself off the bed and stepping over to the cupboard. He tugged the doors open, then rummaged through it until he found a white T-shirt, of which he had almost too many, and a plain forest green towel. He tossed them at Eva, then closed the cupboard and walked over to the door. He paused, then turned to glance at her. "First door on the right after the staircase." He directed her informatively, smiling slightly before leaving the room. He paused as he walked into the hallway, his eyes slipping unbidden to the chained door next to the entrance to the house. A shudder ran through him, and he closed his eyes briefly to banish the haunted expression, then mentally shook himself and walked on, determinedly moving toward the lounge without a backward glance. He paused as he reached the television, bending over and picking up a small box before heading off to the couch. He stared at the complex little box in his hands, then set to work poking and prodding at the little slides of wood that composed it. It was a Japanese puzzle box, one of the many puzzles that he would spend endless hours attempting to solve. Most of them came to him within minutes... In fact, the puzzle box was one of the few that could hold his attention for hours before he found the solution.

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:40 am

Eva huffed as he threw the towel and a t-shirt at her. "Thanks" She mumbled. She grabbed hold of the towels and pushed herself up of the bed and walked out into the hall. She follwed his instructions and opened the door to the bathroom. It was a nice simple room, a bit like hers in a way. She placed her towel and shirt on the rack. Sliped of her clothes and jumoed straigh in the shower. She let the wter flow and relax her muscles before she searched for the shampoo and washed her hair. She washed it a few times to make sure all the blood had been removed and her hair felt soft and sleek. She wased and then jumped out. She grabbed her towel and wrapped it around herself. She dryed herself quickly and pulled on her jeans and the shirt he had given her. It smelt odd to her, but in a good way. She smiled and then left the bathroom, a cloud of smoke followed behind her. She looked down the hallway, she could see him intregued by a small box in his hands. She plodded down the hall towards him. She looked refreashed and much better. A slight glow to her skin. Her hair lay in wet ringlets on her shoulders. "Hey!" She said softly hoping not to startle him.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:49 am

Kougu continued to poke and prod at the box, an expression of complete concentration on his face. He did not notice as Eva approached, nor did her quiet greeting break through his thoughts right away. Though he heard it, it took almost half a minute before it registered in his mind. He slowly glanced up, placing the box on the coffee table beside him before returning her greeting. "Hello." He said slowly, watching her with a strange expression. She looked different. He had always struggled to accept change, no matter how small. Perhaps that was what so often led him into daydreams and denial. Reality was too harsh, and change was inevitable. Sometimes it was just too difficult to face. He stared at her a moment longer, trying to accustom himself to the change in the general aura that she radiated, and, less importantly, the slight change in appearance. Finally, he managed to convince himself to accept it, and his tense muscles relaxed again, his mind still calm from the release of trying to solve the puzzle. "Is your injury still giving you trouble, or do you feel you have recovered well enough?" He asked, more because he was genuinely curious than out of a desire to make conversation. He never really desired conversation... It was overrated, in a way. Just like casual introductions were taken too lightly. Too often, the people of modern day society would act the way everybody else did, always assuming it was right... To him, it was dangerous. Not to think... He had always had to break everything down carefully. One mistake, and he could have a disaster on his hands. Unfortunately, mistakes were as inevitable as change in the harsh world of reality...

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:09 am

Eva watched him as he tryed to figure out the box. She had seen one before. Actually her dad had given her loads of them each one a different puzzel. Sh sat down at the other end of the sofa. "Do you mind?" She asked and picked up the box. She set the box in her hands and stared at it for a long time. Mentaly working out how to open it. She sat for a while just looking at it. All of a sudden she grabbed it up and her hands moved so fast over it you couldnt see what she was doing. It opened. She grinned slightly embarassed "Sorry i have been doing these things since i was like 5" She shrugged it off, did it all back again and set it on the table hoping she had done it all to fast for him to see. She turned and looked at him. "Yeah i feel a little better. My head still hurts a little but i think it has almost healed. im not sure you may have to check it for me, just in case showering has opened it back up." She smiled slightly at him hopeing that he wouldnt mind at all. Eva felt amazing after her shower it was like the water gave her energy and regenerated her health it was rather wierd but she loved water.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:56 am

Kougu slowly got up from the couch and walked to the bathroom in silence, grabbing a pair of medical gloves from his cabinet before walking back to the couch and bending over to examine the wound. He frowned with concentration as he carefully parted her hair with his cold, gloved fingers, taking the utmost care to be as gentle as he possibly could. The wound looked much better. The swelling had receded greatly, and the gash was not as deep as he ha previously thought. The hot water had softened the flesh slightly, but the bleeding was minimal. After studying it a short while longer, Kougu came to the conclusion that it would be fine, and that the bandage was no longer necessary, perhaps just a painkiller. As he finished working, he found himself hovering behind the couch, his mind drifting back to what he had said and done before, when he had not reacted. "It was the only one I could never solve." Kougu admitted with a chuckle. "It was given to me when I was a boy, but I just..." He broke off for a moment, lost in the memory. A slight shudder ran through him, ten he continued speaking, "I just... Developed some sort of mental block towards it. I never could solve it after that... No matter how many ways I look at it, I always go blank before I find the correct method, and then I have to start working it out all over again... Eventually my frustration got to the point where I thought if I just fiddled with it, relying on muscle memory and not thinking as much, I might finally hit a strike of luck and come up with the answer..." He broke off, suddenly feeling awkward as he realised he had been speaking out loud and, in turn, that he had said far too much. He bit his lip, then released it as pain surged from the deep wounds already there. He gave a stiff shrug, then turned and retreated to the kitchen, where he stripped the gloves off into the medical waste bin. He took a moment to regroup before walking back into the lounge. "Your head looks fine." He informed her in a professional, impersonal tone. "If it continues to pain you, please inform me and I will find the appropriate medication."

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:43 am

Eva tipped her head horward a little so it was easier for him to examine it. He was rather good with medicinal products and the like. He was literaly prepared for most accidents, yet he didnt seem like the one who would have many accidents that led to horrid injuries. She leaned back as she felt him stop examining. Eva was rather the curious and wanted to know why he had such good madical skills. It was like he had been a, extremly young doctor at one point. The best around despite his age. She was glad her head had healed, atleast she didnt have to wear some kind of bandaid, She just hated them. She shivered at the thought. Kougu had then began spokeing breaking her revierie. She turned her head to his attention and listen closely. She smiled slightly at him, he was beginning to trust her. She couldnt let him down. She was deciefering wether to leave or not. She had to get home to gather some things and leave the country. But know he was talking and she just didnt want to leave. Stuck again in the inbetween. She gave him another polite smile and spoke. "Dont worry about it, there are somethings not all of us can acheive" her face collapsed into a dissapointed shape. The memory causing her pain. She had failed once before, something huge. She hadnt noticed her had disapeared to engrossed in her own memorys again. Her head snapped up as he spoke. Almost jumping, again. "Thank you, i dont know what i would have done without you" She smiled. She really was going to upset him. She had to leave. Get away from this place, the guy would find her again. He would never give up untill either of them were dead. She couldnt tell him about it, it would just freak him right out and cause him to go a little crazy again.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:09 am

Kougu shrugged vaguely at her words, still keeping distant, both literally and figuratively, after the shock of having mentioned something about his past. He still didn't understand why he had done it... His eyes still slightly out of focus as his mind was still consumed in his thoughts, Kougu replied automatically, his mind clearly not on his speech. "If I wasn't here you would not have been injured in the first place, so please do not thank me." Kougu corrected her quietly. He was finally jerked back to reality by the sound of his own voice, somewhat startled to hear himself speak without any memory of having planned to do so. He shrugged and glanced toward the ground, twiddling his thumbs awkwardly as he waited to see what she planned to do. She really ought to leave now, yet he did not want to ask her to do so, as that struck him as somewhat impolite. He could only hope that she had come to a similar conclusion herself, and that she would soon leave of her own accord. He would be lonely, of course, but he had long since accepted the fact that solitude was the best policy for him. It was simply too dangerous for others... He was not to be trusted. He was too unstable, unpredictable, unreliable... All the things he had always hoped he would not be. Still, mourning over it would do no good. He simply had to focus on the present, and try to figure out a solution. For now, he would wait... He only hoped he would not have to wait long.

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:01 am

Eva was mentally arguing with her self. She couldnt leave. But I Have too!! She couldnt decide. The his words broke her argument. "If you weren't here then i would have died" She stated back at him. Her argument picked up again. If i leave now i can run and the guy would take longer to get to me. But if i did leave then he would be hurt. But then if she didnt she could die. But then maybe if she told him, he could help her. And what risk his life too, no she couldnt do that. She would have to leave, to save his life. But then what if the guy had been watching then and seen her go into his house? What if when she left, he would ebter and attack Kougu? She couldnt let that happen. Both of their lives where at risk of being ended. She had to figure something out. She couldnt. But she ahd to do something to help him. She stood up and spoke " I must leave, i have to get out of this town, this country. The guy from the beach will be coming back for me anytime. I must flee and give myself more time to sort something out. But you must leave also, he has seen us together, you protecting me and will know be after you too. You must find somewhere to go, but not with me, its the best way" Her face was full of emotions, she couldnt believe she wa doing this to him. He had trusted her, accepted her freindship, in a Kougu way that is. She had to leave him to atleast spare one life. If they together both were in risk of dying. "I'm sorry" Eva mummbled her voice full of sadness and emptyness. She lowered her head and walked towards the door.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:21 am

Kougu smiled placidly back at her as she spoke. He had been so hugely misjudged... And nothing could have pleased him more. "Don't worry about me, I know what I'm doing." Kougu assured her comfortingly, actually seeming relaxed for once as he smiled calmly at her. It seemed everything about him was somewhat backwards... She hugged him, and he almost died from a panic attack. She told him his life was in danger, and he seemed peaceful and content, not worried in the slightest. "Good luck with your flight. I hope you can remain safe." Kougu added, his smile fading into an earnest, concerned expression. He didn't want anything to happen to her... He frowned suddenly, realising just how much danger she might be in. "Wait a moment..." He muttered, stalking off to the kitchen and rummaging through one of the drawers. Suddenly, Kougu heard the doorknob click as she reached the door. His head jerked up as a strange sensation ran throughout his body. He whirled around, a panic like no other emanating from him as he attempted to yell a warning. "Eva-" His urgent shout was cut off instantly as blackness closed in on him. Kougu's mind was far from consciousness, yet his body remained upright and his long fingers began creeping toward his pocket.

A demonic grin swept over his face, and Kougu leaped out of the window with the agility and accuracy of a gymnast, showing none of his usual clumsiness. He raced around to the front door and jerked it open, barring the doorway with his arms and leaning intimidatingly close to Eva. The same menacing grin lingered on his face, and the apparent bloodthirst that went with it stretched up to what could be seen of his dark eyes from between shiny locks of his fringe. "Think I'd let you escape?" Kougu asked in a dangerous hiss, leaning closer to whisper into her ear. He whipped something out of his pocket and jerked his hand to her throat with the speed of a trained killer, lightly pressing the edge of the silver blade against her throat. "You're going to die." He whispered jeeringly. "Are you scared? Should I drag it out so you can live a little longer, or would you rather it be quick or painless? Or should we cut out the middle man and I cremate you right here? Or bury you 6 feet under?" The whispered monotone went on with increasing enthusiasm and alacrity, Kougu's eyes shining with a demonic excitement that was not his own.

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:38 am

Evas hand reached up and grabbed the door knob. She was about to open it fully and leave, forever. When her named was shouted from the kitchen.Soemthing was wrong. She turned quickly to see what was going on. Thats when it happened all to quickly. He was just in the kitchen. However, some how he was now standing right infront of her. Looking rather, rather scary and evil. She choked on the last word. She new something bad was going to happen if she told him. She had a gut insticnt he would go crazy on her. Thats when the knife was brought up to her face. He really had gone uber insane. She was scared poopless. Her moth ran dry she couldnt speak. It was happing again. She raised her hands in submission. She backed up slowly, she wasnt going to die, not yet. She gulped down the dry lump in her throat and she spoke clearly. "Its not my time to die" She began to lift coruage and took a step closer to him, The blade point resting right on her troat. It ddint even bother her. "Actually i am quite excited to see how you will do this to me, Thats is you can" She laughed evily. She ahd been close to death loads of times in her life. Maybe this was her time, She didnt care. She liked Death and had cheated it so many times, she surely could do it another. "All of them sound very apealing, i just cant decide" A mocking grin spread her lips. She new how to get around those and confuse them. By making out she wanted to die, many had been shocked and stummbled backwards. This time she new it would not be easy, but she would think of a way. even if she had to die a little to stop him. She took his hand holding the knife and ran it along her wrist. A line of blood overspilled, she enjoyed the seering pain it caused, and a strange laugh escaped her lips.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:59 am

"Hey now, can't you see you're ruining the fun?" Kougu asked, his expression contradicting his words as his grin widened. Courage? Perfect! It would make the thrill so much more satisfying... "Very well, so we're going to bleed you like a stuck pig?" He asked conversationally, curving around her like a snake until he was standing close behind her, literally breathing down her neck. He jerked his blade out of her grip, then tossed it away, watching as it bounced off the wall and landed on the ground, staining the doormat with a spattering of blood. "I disagree." he whispered menacingly, wrapping an arm around her neck and tightening it to block her movement. His strength was completely out of proportion to his body, almost as though he was capable of evading human limitations and using the full function of his muscles. "No, no, I think not... Let's make this a surprise, shall we? Oh I do so love surprises..." He laughed hysterically to himself, showing clear signs of insanity as he began humming a cheerful tune while attempting to decide what murder method to use. He always liked to be as creative as possible... There had been the swords, the grenade... But what to use this time...? He pondered over it, all the time keeping her in a vice-like grip. Perhaps... No. This time he would not bother with turning his kill into an artwork. This girl's body might be of use to him... Best to preserve it to some extent. Kougu's grin stretched ghoulishly as he made his decision. He tightened his grip on her shoulder and spun her away from him as though doing a tango, then jerked his leg up, using his heel to kick a gun upwards from a hidden holster on his belt. He caught it in his mouth, still grinning manically at her, then took it in one hand and casually pulled the trigger, pointing the gun at her head, a little off to the right side of her forehead.

As the bullet was about to leave the gun, Kougu snapped back into consciousness. He realised what he was doing not a second too soon, and jerked the gun to the side. The bullet fired with a loud bang, and whizzed so close to the right side of her head that Kougu could see her hair moving with the wind of its passing. If that gun had been pointed one centimeter further to the left, she would probably have been killed. For a moment Kougu stood thus, frozen, with the gun gripped tightly in his hands. Then, slowly, the grin slid from his face and his skin took on a grayish tinge as everything sunk in. He started to tremble, then he dropped the gun as though burned and jerked his hands away. He stumbled backwards so quickly that he tripped and fell to the ground. Kougu was still staring right at Eva, his eyes getting wider by the minute as he realised how close he had come. As he hit the ground, he continued to scramble backwards until he found his back against a wall. He was muttering to himself by now, his lips moving, but the words so soft they could not be heard. "No, no, no..." He pressed himself against the wall, then drew his knees up to his chest and held them there, staring blindly in front of him and muttering ceaselessly, trembling violently from the horror of what he had done. Not again... Not again... Why hadn't he asked her to leave when he first thought of it? Why...? Now she was hurt, and it was all his fault... Again...

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:26 am

"Oh this is fun!" She laughed and bent to lick the blood from her wound. Something that most would cringe and run a mile from, she enjoyed the pain from torture towards others. It gave her great joy. "Hmm i like that idea, it sounds like much fun" She cackeled like an evil witch in movies. As he moved behind her she stood and let him grabbed her around the neck. She kicked out to the door closing it so no one could see them. "Oo a surprise, now that is what i call fun without limitations" She laughed despite the fact he had a vice like gripp around her neck. She had learnt how to avoid being strangled when in this same situation. She grabbed at his thin, yet strong arms. But as she was about to use viloence on him, he had spun her away from him. She was stood facing him and all to soon a gun pointed right at her. Wow he really was going to kill her. Yet she just didnt care. She stood and satred at him. She wished he would hurry and shoot the god dammed gun at her already. But his aim was off. he had it pointed to far to the right. what was he doing? She felt like she should step in its line when she hearded the click of the switch and her hair moved, the gust of the bullet shot passed her ear, the strength of it vibrated in her ear. The came the loud bang of the shot. You see people always make the mistake of making the gun bang and then the shot comes in movies. It was always wrong but not many nostice it. If you got shot and you died instantly you would never hear the bang of the gun.

The bullet had rested in the wood of the door. Her hair moved gently as the wind from it blew past her. This had really angered her. He was just playing with her. His next actions stunned her. He had froze in shock. He dropped the gun took a step back and fell to the floor. Was this a small trick? Was he just acting. She would not let her guard down. however she did walk towards him. An evil smile spread across her lips. She strode strong and proud towards him as he febbly stumbbled backwards. He was now stuck. His back pressed up against the wall. He was crying out. 'No, No, no ..' she ignored him and stood over him. Her hair gently flowed around her, yet ther was next to no wind. It gave her an evil glow. her eyes full of pleasure and excitement. "Think you can get away with that? You foolish boy!" she spat at him and laughed evily. She bent down and grabbed at his ankle. She turned and pulled him along behind her. Not caring if his head smacked the floor, Or if he bang into anything. She just dragged him along. She soon reached the stairs to the attic room. She turned around and grabbed him by his amrs. He had underestimated her strength. She dragged him up the steps and into the atic. Eva dragged him to the middle of the room,turned and locked the door behind her. She turned on him and smiled with enjoying what she as about to do to him.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:56 am

Kougu submitted without thought, still staring blankly ahead as he allowed her to drag him, not fighting at all. He relished the pain of his skull cracking against each step, in the desperate yet futile hope that it might silence that clicking in his head once and for all. He began muttering again, only this time his words had changed. He was speaking to her now... Not only to her, but to the others as well, yet still not quite loud enough for anybody to hear. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." He deserved this pain, this torture, and when he heard her slam the door and looked around to realise what she was doing, he knew that he deserved this too, though the memories it brought him would surely cause enough pain to rival even the most brutal torture methods. Yet worst of all... Worst of all was the knowledge that he could not explain to her... He could never tell her that he had not done it. Even if he did, why would she believe him? Kougu groaned, shrinking back against the wall and hugging himself in the fetal position, struggling not to scream as the room caused memories to wash over him. He wanted it all to be over... He wanted to get out... Kougu glanced wildly around the room, each piece of equipment dragging some cruel memory to his mind. Some memory as to why he was the way he was... Why he had come so dangerously close to killing the closest thing he had to a friend... Why he was up here now. He was not a killer. He had never planned to be a killer... Why, why had this happened? Just a second sooner... Kougu bit down on his lip, ignoring the pain from the wounds his teeth had already left there. Eva was going to leave... Without giving him a chance to explain... No, he could not explain. But he had to apologise... He had to. Kougu took a deep, shuddering breath and pushed himself into a more dignified position, forcing himself to look at her. "E-Eva?" He stuttered weakly, hardly able to form a word through the lump of terror constricting his throat. "I-I'm sorry... I c-can't explain, b-but... Y-you have to get out of here. R-run... I-" He broke off again, taking a deep breath to steady himself, then continued in a low tone, deciding to give the closest thing to an explanation that he could. "I never meant to hurt you, and I can say that in full honesty. I can't tell you everything, but at least let me tell you this... Do you remember when you asked for my name when we met on the beach? Do you remember what I said...? I would not give it to you, because I was scared that you would come to trust me. I meant that... I never wanted you to trust me, because I don't even trust myself." Kougu murmured, finally lapsing into silence and dropping his gaze again.

Last edited by Polo the Weirdo on Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm a doofus. :P)

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:10 pm

Eva strode over to Kougu and stood over him. she had no idea what she was going to do to him. She couldnt think of anything, yet the room was full of great torture tools. She lookeda round herself at the room and then glanced back to him. He looked dreadful. He was cowering away from her. He was not acting the same as he had downstairs. Where had that gone? She liked it about him. It was much fun when he was, now he was just being his boring self. Cowering away from the pain he had caused. Such a cowared and a loser. he then began speaking. She stared him down as he spoke. At first he was weak and stuttering, but pulled himself together a little bit later on. He was acting so strange. "I .. i .. i, Oh quit your stuttering you foolish child." She took a step towards him grabbed him up by his shirt and pinned him to the wall. He was still talking as she did this, but he didnt seem to stutter this time. "Of you were never meant to hurt me. Why did you do those things? Why did you point the gun in my face? Why? You idiot." She gave him a hard slap around the face. Her hand stung from the force behind it. "You really dont understand me do you? You truly are pathetic, just like your father. I never wanted to trust you or to get trust from you. I just need information. And you have given me what i need, now i have no use for you, except, to maybe, just kill you" She laughed in his face.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:30 pm

"Everything you say is true." Kougu replied darkly, his soft expression hardening slightly as he struggled to contain the panic that welled up in him as she pressed him against the wall. She was too close, and he did not like it. Kougu accepted her slap and her harsh words without reacting, then pushed her away and stepped back, creating his comfort distance once more. "But truth or none, I still want my space." Kougu continued, speaking in a calm, informative tone. He smiled slightly, then, thinking back over her words. "I'm not going to let you kill me." He told her quietly, a strange expression of regret crossing his face. "You'd be doing me a favour in doing so, but I couldn't let you suffer the guilt of a kill. It rips the soul, and even the most hardened of criminals can feel it, even if they refuse to show it." He sighed and shook his head, dropping his serious tone and walking back toward the trapdoor. "Honestly, I don't care if you've chosen to hate me. I must, however, advise you to leave this place, and please exercise caution. It is not safe here." He gestured toward the trapdoor, his face giving nothing away. This was just another of his father's skills... One he seldom used, yet he could not deny its usefulness in these situations. He completely hid his panic, his guilt, and all other thoughts and emotions. It was as though he slipped on an invisible mask, giving him a false calm appearance. He had done his best to apologise and he had done his best to explain. There was nothing more he could do now, except to ensure Eva's safety as best he could. It was strange, the way people's minds worked... If you did a thousand good deeds, and made one bad mistake, it would be only the mistake that everybody would remember... He sighed softly to himself at the thought. It was better this way, and he knew it. What was he supposed to do...? It was not his choice, and he had no control. Of course he hated himself for hurting her. He spent every day of his life hating himself for the things he had done... But somehow knowing that he deserved the punishment she gave him did not make it any easier. "Just like his father..." He had longed to hear those words for so long... Yet now, they sliced him to the bone. It was like having a knife twisted in his heart, mostly because he knew it was true. She was right. He was his father.

Kougu shook his head, forcing himself to focus as he turned back to Eva. He thought about speaking for a moment, but found that he simply had no words left to say. What could he say? Nothing would make it better...

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:50 pm

As Kougu stepped away from her, she mimicked his moves and stood close to him again. She was not going to let him leave. She was going to leave. But not without him. She pressed a hand against the wall. "Yes everything i say is true. Are you not curious as to how i know your father? You do not deserve any, Space." She laughed again. "Oh so foolish you are. I wasnt really going to kill you, thats not part of who i am. I dont kill unless its a huge must. and right now i am rather enjoying your company" An evil grin spread wide across her gentle face. "Well then i dont think i will kill you, i dont like doing.." She spat out the word in disguss. "Favours!" "HA! I have killed many before you. My soul thrives on the death of others. It brings me much joy" She laughed, this time it was one of happiness and joy. He had then walked away from her, She sooned caught up to him and stood right close to Kougu again. "Oh i am going to leave, just not right now" Eva had grabbed a small knife from the wall they were just standing at. He hadnt even noticed. She was now clutching it in her left hand. She lunged at him and sliced his old cut along his arm. She then dropped to the floor resting on one arm, swipped at his legs with hers, Knocking him directly to the floor with a crash. Hopefully if done right she had knocked him unconcious. Thats when the horn of the car came loud and once. It was her cue to leave.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next