Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polokins, Deshykins and their army of mutated chickenkins. :)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Polokins, Deshykins and their army of mutated chickenkins. :) - Page 3 Empty Re: Polokins, Deshykins and their army of mutated chickenkins. :)

Post  Deshychan Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:44 pm

Eva sat insilence. She could hear him moving slightly, then he spoke. He had said he was gratefull for her help yet he had reacted like a fool. She subsides her anger. It was the last thing she needed after he had actually sounded trufthfully thankful. She took a deep breath, wipe her eyes and then turned her whole body round to face him.
Eva rested her chin on her legs and look at a spot on the floor. "Are... Are you okay?" She asked trying to chock back the tears. She faced her fear and looked up at him. He was more relaxed then she. but he still kept his distance from her. "I'm real sorry about what i did, it was the only thing that came to mind. I just didnt want you to die on me. Im reall sorry for scaring you." She mummbled on. then went back to chewing her nail. She sighed and looked up into the sky at the same time. "I may have, kind of cleaned your wound" She stated and flinched away, she didnt know what would happen, he didnt lke being touched and shed done it many of times. Maybe he wold get angry and hit her. or just shout then walk away, leaving her open for target. She was slightly scared of him now. She never new what to expect from him. If he wanted to he could easily beat her up, she would even defend herself if he did. She deserved it. Scrap that! she deserved anthing that came her way. She just wished that the guy with the gun would have shot her and killed her. Then she wouldnt have had to endure these feelings.
Deshychan
Deshychan

http://viceroybutterfly.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Polokins, Deshykins and their army of mutated chickenkins. :) - Page 3 Empty Re: Polokins, Deshykins and their army of mutated chickenkins. :)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:02 pm

Kougu sighed softly and slowly tried to rise, then thought better of it as pain exploded through his skull, causing his legs to buckle and drop him as he winced and crumpled back to the ground. "Don't worry." Kougu replied softly. "I'm grateful for what you did, really. I was hardly in any state to take initiative myself, so if you were going to help me, you hardly had any other choice..." He muttered, running a hand through his thick black hair in an apparent gesture of stress. "I'm the one who should be apologising." He admitted shamefully, dropping his gaze. "I just freaked out... I didn't mean to react so foolishly." He trailed off into silence, then glanced at his arm. She had indeed cleaned and re-bandaged the wound... "Thanks..." He muttered softly, dropping his gaze to the ground. This was the exact reason he did not deal with people. He was suddenly consumed by guilt, knowing how much she had done for him, and knowing that his instant reaction had upset her so... He only ever messed things up, yet he was not sure if he was supposed to leave or not... He really had no idea of any social requirements at all. Still, it was not his choice anyway. He couldn't move, even if he tried. Movement would aggravate the pain, and if it increased at all he would instantly be sick or pass out again, neither of which were particularly pleasing prospects. Still... He almost wished that he could get up and walk over to her... Just to assure her that he was truly thankful... That he had not meant to react the way he did...
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:28 pm

Eva watched as he struggled to get up. She really wanted to go and help him. But reframed herself from doing so. He was clearly still in pain. There was something reallly wrong with him. She stood up, to go over to him, took on step in his direction but soon turned away from him and dumped herself next to the wall, proping herself up on it. "I guess not, but i didnt really have to do that, i could tell from earllier today that you hated being touched and dint like the closeness of it. I should have just sat next to you and done it. Im sorry for hurting you" She was so confused she didnt know what she was saying now. She barely even wanted to look at him. "There is nothing for you to appolgize for." She smiled slightly remembering that she had told him earlier to stop it. She watch as he galanced at his bandaged arm. "No problem i guess" She said and ran her hand through her hair. She was feeling slightly uneasy. And the bandage reminded her that she had no top on underneath her jacket. She instinctivley wrapped her arms around herself as if to hide it. Not that he had even really noticed. She used to be a loner, but now she craved his company. albino
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:42 pm

Kougu merely shrugged, somewhat eager to let the topic go and cease dwelling on it. Every time he remembered the sensation of coming around to find her right in his face, he felt slightly ill at the thought of it. "Well... Thanks again, I owe you one." Kougu muttered briefly, managing to flash a stiff smile toward her before making another attempt to stand. This time he managed it, subconsciously holding his breath in the hope that the pain would not strike again. How on earth he was going to get back to his house without passing out again he had no idea, but he didn't stand a chance of keeping consciousness until he'd taken his pain medication. He knew from experience that it would never abate, and there was a perfectly logical explanation for that. Bitterness darted through his expression for a moment, the first sign that he actually felt any sort of emotion contradictory to his peaceful ways that he had shown. He zoned out momentarily as his mind drifted away from the present.

A young boy lay strapped to a cold metal contraption in the vague shape of a bed, apparently in some sot of laboratory. His head was shaved, and there was a long, fresh incision on his left temple. The skin around the sutured wound throbbed like the ticking of a clock, emitting similar sounds as well, though they were lost within the occasional beeps of the heart monitor as it counted out the boy's desperate attempts to live, each heartbeat a costly victory won... All the while, the one thing that kept the young boy fighting were a few select words playing out in his head... "Make it through this, son, and I will be proud of you."

Kougu shook his head, dismissing the pointless memories, then staggering and wincing as his actions triggered the pain once again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:02 pm

Eva smiled slightly at him. "You do not 'Owe' me anything, you have already saved my life, and i have doe the same for you now. We are on mutual grounds" She gace him a sweet smile back. She stood up and leaned her back aginst the wall. "Are you okay?" She asked worried that he was still in shock, or in pain from his so called headache again. She looked around nervoulsy and was going to kick herself for doing this. "You need my help wether you like it or not, just suck it up for the time being okay?" She made her towards him, and stopped right infront of him so he would have to touch her to move away from her if her tryed to escape. "Your not going to like this much, but that just tuff!" She moved next to him and put his arm around the back of her neck. She was going to support him wether he licked it or not. "Now which way to your house, and dont think you can escape me, i have remarkable grip" She grined like a fool and tryed her best to look at him.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:14 pm

Kougu grimaced and looked away, repulsed by having to be so close to her... Yet he was thinking logically enough to know that he didn't have much choice, nor did he have much say in the matter. Still, he did not have to like it. He stared determinedly away from her, willing himself to repress the shudders that were now running through his body, begging him to escape the contact. "You're probably right..." Kougu admitted grudgingly, muttering the words under his breath. He leaned as far away from her as he possibly could, then suddenly gasped with pain, falling toward her slightly as his legs threatened to buckle. "That way, I think it's that way." Kougu gasped through the haze of pain, gesturing wth his free arm. He was feeling incredibly uncomfortable, and had it not been for the intense pain, he was certain he would sooner have climbed a wall to escape than allow himself to tolerate such close presence. Still, as she said, he would just have to deal with it for now, he didn't have a choice... As an ominous cracking sound suddenly came from his teeth, Kougu became aware for the first time that he had beenclenching his jaw. Hard. In fact, he was so incredibly tense it was a wonder he hadn't morphed into a rigid wooden board already. Though he had to admit, even to himself, that Evangeline's attitude made the situation slightly more bearable. Slightly... Yet still not enough for it to be tolerable, especially for his sanity.

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:36 pm

Eva sighed, he was being difficult, and it had backfired. He was trying to get away from her but he ended up falling on her for supposrt. It made her smile. So much so she was grinning like a fool. "You know this is better for you so stop acting like a fool, suck it up and relax, or its going to take my small frame longer to get you home and sorted out. Yeah i dont care what you say im helping you wether you like it or not,Got that!" As he was being so difficult she had to pull him closer to her and hooked him tighter too her with her arm around his waist. Man he was so difficult! She was trying to help him yet he always tryed to see it off. "Okays and how far in that direction!" She asked as she slowly dragged him out of the alley with her. "You know sometimes you just have to let people do good things for you. It dont bite you know. You need to lighten up a little and just stopp thinking about yourself all the time, and what it would dto do you if you excepted help" She sighed and had to reposition himslightly again. He was much heavier than she had expected. Her shoulder already beging to hurt from his full weight hanging on it. "Im helping you now, and whats happened to you? nothing apart from Not dying. You havent even burst into flames yet" She shook her head at him in disgust, but found him quite hilarious.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:56 pm

Kougu was unable to suppress a soft groan as pain rocketed through his head again, rendering him incapable of thought for a brief moment. He shook his head rapidly to evade the sensation, then forced himself to glance briefly at the woman, only to look away again the next moment, then continue to stare determinedly in the opposite a direction, a faint flush of colour heating his cheeks, though it was more from frustration than anything else, despite the evidence to the contrary. "I know..." Kougu muttered softly in response to her words, unwilling to say anything more. He still strained as far away from her as he could, seemingly made even more uncomfortable by the increases in contact, though he had not known it was possible for his discomfort to increase any more. She was pushing him now... Of course, he knew she was only trying to help, and definitely going about it the right way, yet that did not make it any easier for him... He could not help the way he was. Then again, he had never tried... Yet he certainly did not plan to. It worked for him... Except in situations like the one he had landed himself in. He supposed that one thing he could be thankful for was that she was not drilling him for information, though it was clear that his previous claim that he had a 'headache' had been an understatement of note. "It should be just around the corner there..." Kougu muttered weakly, raising his free arm to point in the correct direction. He attempted to bear as much of his own weight on his feet as he could, yet his relentless and almost unintentional attempts at escape made it somewhat problematic. He would only have to cope with it a little longer... Just a little... He could maintain his mental health for a few more minutes, couldn't he?

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:21 pm

Eva laughed slightly. "would you just quit trying to squirm away from me, i cant help you much if your going to resist me. Your getting heavy enough as it is." she stretched her shoulders quickly moving them up and down with his arm still around her neck. She was glad it was just arround the corner, she could feel her legs weakening beneath her. If they didnt get there soon they would both end up on the floor in a heap. She tryed not to laugh at the thought out loud. They soon urned the corner and a large house loomed up in front of them. It almost looked as if it was leaning towards them and watching over them. She almost stumbled backwards. "Is this your house!" she half gasped, and asked questionably. She looked closer and realised there was someone standing in the very top of the window. Just a silouhette of a man. She shivvered. "I guess this aint your place, unles you dont live alone?" she questioned try her best to look at him. He wasnt really pay much attention to her, so she pulled him tighter to see if he squeeled or fidgeted umcomfortably.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:37 pm

"Sorry." Kougu muttered in response, suddenly going stiff and starting to tremble slightly as he tried to force his disobedient body to stay still. He let his attention wander again, ignoring her as best he could as he stared at the ground. Then his attention was drawn back to her with a jolt as he felt her arm tighten about him. He shot her a sharp look, then followed her gaze. Upstairs...? The man was... Upstairs? Never mind the fact that he was in Kougu's house, but... Upstairs?! At first he was sure that he must be mistaken, but his senses did not lie. He pushed himself away from Evangeline with surprising strength staring up at the figure as recognition slowly dawned on him He began to tremble violently, cold sweat breaking out on his brow and his eyes bulging madly as he struggled to contain the rare bout of fury threatening to engulf him. Finally, he could resist no longer. With an expression that could only be described as a snarl, Kougu flung himself forwards, forgetting his weakness in the unexpected rush of emotion. He flung himself at the door, scrabbling at the doorknob for a minute before realizing it was locked. With a frustrated growl, he jammed his key into the lock, turned it, and wrenched the door open. Without wasting a moment, Kougu bolted upstairs to where he had seen the familiar figure. The boards that he had put up to block all access to the second storey of the house had been ripped away, yet Kougu did not have a second to spare for the wreckage. He sliced his foot on a nail protruding from a plank of wood, yet did not pause. Anger and hatred blinded his pain. With a bellow like a wounded bear, he threw himself at the spot where he had seen the man, only to feel his hands close on nothing where his throat should have been. He had escaped... Again... Disappointment left the bitter taste of bile in Kougu's mouth as he slowly dropped to his knees, feeling utterly defeated. He slowly glanced around, and then it suddenly dawned on him where he was. Upstairs. He had boarded this place off for a reason. He had wanted to forget that it existed... Scattered all around the room were his father's old tools and equipment, sketches and diagrams of his demented, yet genius schemes. Kougu clutched his head in his hands and began to scream hysterically, coming close to ripping out his own hair as a rush of memories hit him all at once, torturing him more than any physical pain ever could, yet without the release of his body releasing him from consciousness to save itself, as it had been known to do with physical pain. This was different... This, he knew only too well... This... He could not escape.

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:01 pm

Eva watched as he seemed to find strength. He literely bolted at the front door, almost kicked it in as he hit into it. Somethingwas just not right. The guy was obviously not suposed to be there. She wanted to run after him, but she was froze in bewilderment. She watched and listened as he clambered through the house. She could just make out his shape in the top window. He was too late. Sh could see that he was rather angry at it for himself. She suddenly baragaded her ears. he had screamed. It was so loud it made her ears ring. His screams never seemed to cease. he was in pain. She managed to find her legs and made them carry her forward. As she reached the front door she stopped. looked around then slowly walked in. She had no idea what she wa doing. It felt worng being there. She looked around for a flight of stairs and soon found them looming right up in front of her. She charged up them and followed his screems. He really was right at the top of the house. She had had to climb 2 sets of stairs. She found him in the middle of a room full of wierd looking tools. She wanted to investigate them but surpressed her focus onto him. She went right on over to him and tryed to drag him away. She rested her hands on his back and shoulder and tugged at him. "COme, w must get out of here, i dont like the feeling that this room is enanating" She looked around her and shivered. "Please lets go!2 She tryed with all her might one last time and half colapses on the floor next to him. Breathing heavy.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:19 pm

Kougu swatted the woman's hand away, the kind and gentle air that usually lingered about him seeming to have dissolved into the air. His screaming ceased abruptly as he realised that it was not only in his head, and he let his shoulders slump. Kneeling on the floor in the wreckage of his own wooden barricade, Kougu seemed utterly defeated. It took him a moment to get his thoughts on track, but once he did, he dragged himself toward the top of the stairs and crawled through the hole, then descended without thought, muttering under his breath the entire time, always the same words: "I'll kill him." Kougu finally reached the bottom of the stairs. As he did, he cast a stony glare to a room beside the door: A room that was heavily guarded with chains, padlocks, combination locks and just about every other form of protection possible. Clearly it, like the upstairs room, was supposed to be kept closed at all times. Kougu shook his head and stumbled weakly toward the kitchen, grabbing his tube of pills and staring angrily at it. Without pausing o think, he tilted it at an angle and began to slowly pour all the contents of the tube into his palm. He was clearly not in his right mind, but far from it. There were only 2 things in the world that could set him off, neither of which had even been particularly common. One of them... One of them had been that man.

The beeping of the heart monitor now proved that the boy's life was no longer in danger, and the man took full advantage of this. He grabbed the young boy's scrawny shoulders and shook them roughly to drag him back ton consciousness. When the boy did not stir, the man lifted him bodily from the bed and shook him like a dirty rag. It took a while, but the boy finally awoke to an extreme sensation of dizziness and nausea. The man forced a cold smile and stepped back, leaving the boy sitting on the 'bed' and staring at him in bewilderment. "How do you feel?" The man asked, watching him intently. "A-All right, I suppose..." The boy responded hesitantly. "So if I told you to do what I said before, would you obey?" He asked tonelessly. Again, the boy paused, then winced as he gave his answer. "No." The man's expression darkened... Then all faded to black.

Kougu stared down at the pills in his hand, feeling sweat break out on his palm under their weight. He saw his life flashing before his eyes, yet he did not seem to be fully in control of his body. He had no idea what he was doing...

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:45 pm

Eva was knealing on the floor. as he disapeared from the room, she slumped forward. her palms pressing firmly on the ground in front of her. She could here some kind of rustling noise coming from the back of the room. She turned her head to look in the direction. There was a large wooden wardrobe, almost like the one from the film 'Narnia' There was someone or something inside of it. How the hell was she supposed to do anything. She was weak, and also didnt know the guys name. She could scream but what it the something in there was human, and jumped out? She couldnt shout. she would have to either walk off and risk whatever it was escaping or stay stituated and wait for him to come back upstairs.
it was happening again. she began hyperventilating. If he didnt return soon she would end up passing out froom the lack of oxygen to her brain. She tryed to get a grip on her breathing, but the noises were making it worse. Black spots began to cover her vision. She blacked out.

Eva had no idea where she was but int he back of her mind she could here voices. She was back in time whne she was 7 years of age. It was a few weeks since her dad had been taken away. You see it was always going to happene to him. He was in the secret Service. her mum was talking to someone in the kitchen, the door was open ajar. She creaped over to it and listened intently. They were talking sending someone away. She didnt know really what they were talking about. she must have missed half or the most crucial part of the conversation. She headed back upstairs to play with her toys. Shortly after the door closed and she herd footsteps coming up the stairs. They were slow steady footsteps, and made her freak out. She hid in her cupboard, she was so scared.

Eva woke to the silent creek of a door opening. He quickly flung herself around too see the door of the wardrobe opeing. She back herself up so her back was pressed against the cool glass of a window. She was close to almost screaming. The door seemed to stop midway. and she ran for the stairs.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:53 pm

The pills were half way to Kougu's mouth when he heard a sudden commotion upstairs, and suddenly remembered that he was not, in fact, alone in this house. He glanced back at the hand that had already risen half way to his face, then leaped back in alarm, shaking his hand and scattering tiny white pills all over the kitched counter. What the hell had he been thinking?! If he hadn't been distracted, he would have been dead within moments, taking more than one at a time! He paused to think for a moment, quickly dry swallowing a single pill before dashing toward the stairs, his concentration intact once more. "Are you okay...?" He asked cautiously, hovering at the bottom of the stairs. He did not want to reach the top. He hated that room. That was exactly why he had boarded it off... Yet something about the noises coming from there made him uneasy. Just what was that woman doing...? Whatever it was, it was not good. Kougu bit his lip as he struggled to think past the confusion of emotions blinding his mind, but it was no use. The memories were too powerful. They ruled him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:06 pm

Eva didnt even notice or here him at the bottom of the stair case untill she ran smack into him. She grabbed hold of him, then suddenly let go and droped to the floor. She didnt even galnce at him. All the time watching back up to that room. Something was in there and was serioulsy giveing her the creeps. She completly ignored him and began crawling back up the stairs. Though she was creeped out, she was curious as to what was in there. When she got to the top of the stairs again, she could here a scratching noise. It ran straight through her causing her to shiver and quake. She decided that whatever it was had no where to go but back down the stairs if it wanted to escape. She would go and find him. She turned around and squeeled. He was stood right there and not even noticed him. She vaugly remeber bumping into something and then blushed bright red. She had noticed him but choosen not to. She had ran smack into him and taken no notice of it. "Theres something up there" She mentioned and point up into the room.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:16 pm

Kougu placed a hand on the woman's shoulder for a moment in an effort to hold her still for long enough that he could take a step back, and be sure that he was going in the right direction to increase the distance between them, since it was incredibly hard to tell when she was moving around so much. Yet, to his surprise, he found that this did not annoy him much at all. On the contrary... He found it almost... Amusing. He shook his head slightly, forcing himself to concentrate, then dropped his hand awkwardly. "I would hazard a guess that there are all manner of things in there, all of which ought to remain in there where nobody can ever see, hear or think about them ever again." Kougu replied stiffly. He remained silent for a moment, then sighed, resigning himself to leaving his spiral of self pity to focus his full attention on what she was trying to tell him. "That being said... What do you mean?" Kougu asked with vague curiosity, his expression showing no signs of his complete breakdown mere moments before, nor his unintentional suicide attempt, though that thought sent a shiver down his spine as he thought of it. What sort of idiot was he, letting his concentration lapse like that...?

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:11 am

Eva tilted her head to the side, sighed then plunked herself down at the top of the stairs. She looked behind her, the noise was beginning to fade. she looked back at him. "Ouch!" she muttered and rubbed her head. "For how thin you are you seriously have some strong bones, That hurt. Sorry for running into you. " She smiled softly. "I didn't hurt you did i?" She asked and stood up. She glanced behind one last time and descended down the stairs. She stopped just on the second to last step and held onto the railing. She tilted her head to the side at his remark. "Yes there are alot of weird." SHe paused slightly "..Things in there" She shivered at the thought of it all. Eva looked him in the eye. His eyes had changed slightly, he was acting weird also. She slumped herself down, feeling so tired with all the things going on right now. She was carrying a much to heavy weight on her shoulders. "Its properly nothing, but there is some weird shuffling noise coming from up there in that weird cupboard." She looked down, and then back up at him again. She had never really focused that much on his face before. His face was gentle and kind, but with a fierce look to it. It was odd. Maybe it was the fact that he literally had no muscle and his check bones stuck out. There was something he was hiding from everyone. She could tell. She had been around secrets for too long it her life and she new it when someone hid things. She was curious to find out what, but really didn't want to bring it up. Eva was going to have to be careful what she said around him. Maybe if she spoke the right words she would find out, without coursing him too much pain. "It freaked me right out though and its giving me a weird vibe. It also didn't help that your acting all weird also. You set my nerves on edge again" She smiled slightly at him, hoping he caught on she was just joking. "Now i have calmed down slightly maybe we she go check it out?" She questioned him and stood, up hoping he would agree with her.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:49 am

Kougu shrugged stiffly, glancing away again. His stance was somewhat hostile, yet at times his expression would still lapse back into its usual kindness. It was clear that he had not quite managed to get a grip on himself, and that he could not properly control his own mind. Though that very idea was preposterous... He listened with a blank expression, letting the woman's words wash over him as his attention drifted. He allowed his mind to sift through her words and determine how few he could respond to without seeming too rude. Eventually, he decided to scrap that plan altogether, and simply answered her final question, "I'm not going up there." He replied simply, his tone firm, cold and inflexible. He neither knew nor cared what was up there. All that mattered was that he, Kougu, would never have to see it. His mind was already in a mess, and he could tell that he was nearing a major breakdown. He needed to be left alone... Yet the loneliness was too hard to deal with... It only added to his pain, much as he tried to convince himself that all he wanted was solitude. Of course, he never would enjoy being around people... Yet at the same time, he knew he would never be able to fill the empty void of being alone, either. He sighed and turned away, pressing his face into his palms so hard that stars erupted before his eyes. He had already made a complete fool of himself numerous times. He could not take that back. He just needed to get a grip on himself, and then... And then... No, who was he kidding? He had no idea where he would go from there. He had nowhere to go... Nothing to do... Nothing that he could hold dear in life, and know that he was living for that one thing. All he had was confusion and emptiness, constantly wondering what the point of it all was, yet never considering giving up hope, nor happiness. Despite everything that had happened, Kougu was strangely content, at least most of the time. Perhaps he lived in denial... Perhaps he simply didn't know how to feel anything else. It was impossible to tell with him. As always, he remained unreadable and unpredictable, a true oddity if ever there was one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:13 am

Eva nearly fell over laughing. In her mind she was, but her stance stayed calm and collected. "Your telling me you would jump infront a barrel of a gun, but not enter your attic" She paced across the lonley step, pondering. She looked at him a few times trying not to laugh out loud, but was secretly laughing at him. He truely was the odest guy she had met. This was so intreguing. She stopped right infront of him again. "Wow!" was all she said. and carryied on pacing up and down. She stopped at the end of the step and backed up. Turned on him and just blurted out "So why so scared of the attic then? There's cleary something that happened to you up there. Noone would barracade of part of there house unles that wanted to hide something." She put her hand on her hip, and looked him up and down. She was now going to have to probe it out of him. She would get it out of him, no matter what she had to do. She stared him right in the eye, hoping he would look straigh at her, and capture his gaze. Trap him, so he would have to tell her.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:27 am

"That room belongs to my father. I don't go in there." Kougu replied stiffly, meeting her gaze and forcing himself to hold it, his eyes cold and firm. She was entering dangerous waters here... He did not want to discuss his past. If he let one little thing slip, he would have to let the whole story come pouring out... And he couldn't. For one thing, he could not bring himself to speak of it. For another, his father had made him swear... He must never tell a soul... He had agreed. He would not go back on his word, not ever. He kept his gaze fixed upon her, hoping that she would not question him further. He understood why she was curious... After all, his actions were decidedly abnormal, yet that understanding did not lessen his desire to take his secrets to the grave, even if it meant meeting the grave sooner rather than later. He felt his determination begin to waver under her gaze, and Kougu felt a bubble of panic erupt in his chest. What if she did not accept his answer...? Was she going to demand more information? How could he reply without being dishonest or refusing to answer... He had to hold up under this pressure. He had answered her question, even if he had not offered any explanation. He would not tell her. Who was she that she needed to know anyway? What was he to her, or her to him? He trusted nobody with his secrets, he never had and he never would. Unless she had the arrogance to believe that she was the most important person he had even had in his life, she had to right to interrogate him after he had answered her initial innocent question.

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:40 am

Eva looked at him some more, with a questionably glare. She however did not say anything. She was just working a few things out in her head. Mentaly trying to peice things together. Its what she did best. She had always been good at mentaly working things out, she never had to write anything down. She was like her father in that way. Never like her clumsy mother or alway forgot and never remembered. She was glad for that also. However she was the only one in her family with bright blue eyes. She was the black sheep of the Moore's. And that truely made her who she was.
Eva turned on him again. she was not going to let this whole thing slip through the universe. he had said something, now was her chance to find out a little more. "So it's your fathers room, Is it." She pondered for a little then continued. "You must have or still do, hate him. He did terrible things to you, Didnt he? I noticed some of the tools in there. And one of them was responsible for that scar on your head." Eva was more stating things out to herself, but she was sure he would say something. If not she would just keep talking. She could go on for hours like this. And the more she did it, the more anwsers she good mentaly tick of of list. her dad had Taugh her from a young age.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:03 am

"Assumptions are dangerous things." Kougu replied darkly, his pupils locked on her with such intensity that they seemed to vanish altogether as they widened slightly and blended into the midnight blue surrounding them. "While I do understand your curiosity, let me ask you this: Why is it your right to know anything about me?" Kougu asked in a dangerously soft voice. He seemed like a coiled snake, ready to strike at any time, should she make one false move. At first, his question may have seemed rhetorical, yet his expression made it clear that he expected an answer. He did not want t lose patience, he did not want to feel angry with her and, more than anything, he did not want to succumb to the urges of his darker half... It had remained dormant for far too long. It seemed to Kougu like the calm before the storm... Something big was going down. Just like that time...

The young boy stood before the obstacle course once again, though this time there was a bandage wrapped around his head as well. The man stood beside him and watched his fear with a cruel smile. "Do your best, son." He said quietly. The boy gave a soft gasp and glanced up at the man in disbelief, amazing by this rare offer of kindness. His soft face burst into a grin and he raced out onto the course, determined not to fail his father this time. He flung himself at the net and climbed as far as he could. Pushing himself beyond his limits, he tugged his frail body just high enough that he could touch the top with one fingertip, then his limbs began trembling and he fainted, falling from the top of the massive wire net. The man caught him in his arms, and the boy's eyes slowly flickered open. His heart exploded with joy as he was a proud smile on his father's face, and a huge grin split his own exhausted face. "I did my best, Dad!" The boy crowed happily, staring up at his father with a mixture of admiration and adoration. "I'll keep doing my best to make you proud!" He promised, nodding solemnly as though the innocent sincerity in his eyes was not enough to convince his father that he meant every word that he said, and that every drop of sweat and blood he poured toward his goal came from the bottom of his heart, and was a sacrifice that brought him great joy. He had waited his whole life for the moment when his father would accept him, now it seemed it had finally come...

Kougu shuddered slightly at the memory, yet he did not allow his expression to show any hint of distress, uncomfortably aware that he was still in a dangerous situation. As only he was as naive and clueless as the boy in his memories... He would have told the woman his whole story, and thought nothing of it. He might have been proud of all that he had achieved, simply because his father was proud. Without the ability to decipher between right and wrong... There would be nothing but success and failure. What was in between would not matter, as long as the outcome brought about the desired effect...

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:39 am

Eva smiled at him, not a friendly smile a smile of an almost sucess at getting through to him. He would have to crack at some point. "Assumptions are dangerous yet so full of answers" she riddled back to him. A slight evil grin spread across her face. She took a dangerous step closer to him. Not even worried that he could easily break her if he wanted. She looked him directly back in the eye. "I am just curious of you actions, You rather strange and it intregues me deeply. I am just trying to understand you. If i wanted to get to know you, i would have gone very differently about it" She grinned foolishly. She watched him, studdied him, with probing eyes. he really was going to break soon, she could see it in him. She was going to let something slip, just one word was all she needed and he would cry like a baby to her. He was hding something, she could see him trying to resist it. He was acting weird also. His mind was somewhere else she could tell by the distant look in his eyes. She began to poner things aswell...

A bright room flashed before her eyes. She had been deported somewhere of alien teritory. Eva had no recolecton of the journey. She had been blind folded, all while she was fast asleep. or had she been drugged...
She was sat on a chair in the middle of a white four walled room. She couldnt even locate a place of entry, or escape. However the wall infront of her was windowed. She was clearly being watched. Suddenly she heard the latch of a door click. The air shifted and in walked a guy covered from head to toe in bullet proof gear. A gun loaded and ready in his hands. he pulled back her chair. standing behind her, so she had to look him in the eye. He let her drop back to the floor without saying a word. Her chair wobbled abck and forth from her weight. The guy leaned against the window and stared right at her. "Tell us everything you know or your father dies" was his first words.

Eva returned to reality. The shock of the memory froze her in place. She had no recolection of were it had come from, or why she was remembering these things now. She had stored them in a mental box, and hidden it way far away. Something was triggering them and causing them to come back to her. Was it him? This house? The attic....
Eva shook her head trying to forget all about her memory, the horrid brutality of it. She face him one last time. "Are you comeing up or am i going to have to do it myself?" She questioned him with a harsh tone.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:18 am

Kougu sighed and ran a hand through his hair in a weary gesture. "Look, I'm sorry, but I'm not willing discuss this right now." Kougu explained calmly, suddenly seeming decades older and wiser than he truly was. "If you don't want to get to know me, then you needn't understand me." Kougu pointed out, an apologetic lilt to his voice. Clearly, he hated denying her that which she wanted, but this was one sacrifice that he could not make for another person's happiness, no matter how badly he wanted to. This was... Different. Something in which his usual scruples somehow did not apply. He could see from her eyes that she too was haunted by painful memories. He wished that he could give her some enjoyment, satisfaction, sense of accomplishment, or whatever it was she was trying to achieve by trying to learn of his past, but he could not do it, and he would not. He smiled slightly at her, though the gesture of happiness was hindered by a shadow of sadness. The two blended together to show the sincerity of Kougu's words as he finally made his quiet conclusion. "I really am sorry." He murmured softly, still watching her with the same subdued smile, "But this time what you ask is too much." He finished, holding her gaze for a moment before slowly letting his dark eyes slide away. It was apparent that he felt genuine remorse for having to refuse to divulge his secrets, yet at the same time he did not regret his decision. She clearly had enough to deal with. If she thought that knowing his problems would lessen her load, then she was sorely mistaken. Kougu would do just about anything for the welfare of those around him. That was why he jumped in front of guns... Why he would never hesitate to sacrifice himself. He would gladly be their scapegoat, if only for the knowledge that he would make a few lives easier... If only for a moment. Kougu sighed and shook his head, fixing his attention on Evangeline. His true personality was slowly starting to leak out. It was though he was becoming more closed off, yet opening up at the same time, only in different ways. It was slowly becoming clear how sensitive he truly was, and how easy it was to break the few fragile chords of hope that he had left. Though at the same time, there was still something mysterious about him... The lingering suspicion that perhaps he was tougher than he seemed. Really, he was always a difficult specimen to read. He was predictable, yet at the same time, completely the opposite. Maybe he didn't care at all... Or maybe... Maybe he simply cared too much?

Kougu's expression faltered as her tone changed, but he soon overcame the initial surprise, smoothing over his expression and trying to calculate his best reaction. "Why are you so desperate to go up there?" Kougu asked quietly, the depth of his gaze implying that his words were not quite as simple as they seemed. "What do you think you could gain?" He asked softly, his tone king and gentle despite the fact that he really ought to be freaking out and losing his temper due to the violation of his privacy and relentless interrogation into his darkest of secrets, both of which were dragging up memories so painful that Kougu could scarcely believe he was still alive and, by his standards, sane. He blinked once, still watching her, his dark blue gaze only half hiding the empathy in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:09 am

"Okays first things first" Eva mentioned and began pacing again. " I do not care if you do not want to dicuss this, i do and i will make you tell me sooner or later. I do not need, to know you to understand you. I have to understand you to figure what the hell is going on here. There is something up their in the attiic and you just simply dont care do you?" She sighed and stopped pacing for now. her voice was strong, as if he was the one that was sitting in that chair, and she was doing the interrogating. She sighed once more at the memory and slumped her shoulders. he really didnt seem to understand her. She was trying to help him, Yet he just pushed her away and kept on doing it. However at the same time, she could see him breaking, cracking, beginning to give up on her.
She probed around in her mind again, collecting all the infomation she had gethered from him and her surroundings. It was hard to peice it together and make sence of it all. But she had a feeling his past was all to familuar to hers, but also extremly differenciated. She looked at him as he began appologizing again. She rolled her eyes at him. "I have told you once, and almost twice to quit appologizing. There is nothing you have to be sorry about. Why are you doing this to yourself? there is no need for it" She gave him a pleasent little smile, trying to be friendly, but also it a way that meant she wanted to know more. "I am not asking for much, and i cant help it if i asked too many questions. You have just never anwsered all of mine in the past so why now mention it? why didnt you just ignore some of them and anwser what you can." She turned her hands palms up and shrugged at him. "I am a question asker, and im sorry for that, but its who i am, so deal with it, or do something about it."
She watched as his gaze fell from hers. Instictively she took a step forward. She was now entering the too close zone of his. She didnt understand why, but the way he looked away from her made her want to comfort him. She gasped and jumped backwards. "Sorry that was too close for you" Her cheecks flourished and amzing shade of crimson. she fell backwards on the steps forgetting that she was standing at the bottom of them. Her head smacked back into one of them hard. And ear splitting noise ran though her head. She blacked out for a few seconds. And thats when it hit her. He was trying to protect her from the world outside, His world he had lived in. The pain he had been through. He didnt want anyone else to have to endure the same. But it was to late. She had already been through that pain. Her vision soon refocused and she was back to the room. She slowly pushed herself up, still making her slightly dizzy felling though. She pretty much ignored it. And looked directly at him. She cocked her head to the side. "I understand you now" She mummbled and slowly pulled herself to her feet.

Eva watched him carefully, his actions no longer seemed unusuall to her. "well beacuse my gut instinct is telling me, that i care about you. Theres someone in your house, or was in your house, even still could be in your house. And i just wanted to help you. I didnt like it when you screamed liek that earlier, it rather freaked me out. You were in pain and angry. You knew this person and he had escaped, or is hiding from you. Am i not aloud to worry for your safty. You really have underestimated me and yourself." Eva closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She opened her eys again and focused on him. "I will not gain anything but the surity of your safty. But you seem not care." She looked at him. He really was trying to be kind to her and not really let her know what was going on here. He obviously though that by keeping this from her she would be better of. hell it would make her worse if she never found out. She would always be thinking about him and the fact that he was just too.... too.... Loving. No that wasnt the right word. he was over protective. Maybe it was a good thing for others he had met, but her. she was just the too curious speimen and it would just eat her up from the inside.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next