Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (Old Posts)

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (Old Posts) - Page 2 Empty Re: Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (Old Posts)

Post  Dreambug Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:22 pm

((Just realised I ignored your note. Sorry! Razz And don't worry, no offence taken ^_^))

I hesitated for a moment, pondering over what he'd said. Well, it hadn't quite been an insult. In fact, it hadn't been on at all! Did that mean he was seeing sense, or was he just trying to play me, once again? I shook myself, continuing my journey to the music block. Forget him. I'd already wasted enough time listening to his poor jokes, when I should have been tidying the music rooms. With that thought I quickened my pace, and in minutes I was inside, beginning the timey job of moving the xylophones.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (Old Posts) - Page 2 Empty Re: Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (Old Posts)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:30 pm

((No worries, I forgot I sent it. Razz Too tired.. Must sleep... XD ))

Leon barely made it to the hospital wing. He staggered through the doors, coughing violently, and slid to the ground. When he lowered his hand from his mouth, crimson blood spattered his palm, dripping to his wrists and his fingertips. His lungs burned, and the haze over his vision constantly reminded him that he could barely breathe.
Thankfully, one of the school nurses hurried over, and with her help, Leon found himself in one of the beds.
He passed out almost instantly, slipping into a deep, almost comatose slumber.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:52 am

((haha! It suroprises me how you survive! I'd probably die if I had to stay up any later than 10.30 on a school night Smile))

My chores would usually would have seemed to take far too long to finish, but once I had let my mind wander, the fifteen minutes flew by. Just as I had been instructed, I had lined up all the xylophones in rows of ten at the front of the classroom, and just to be sure, additionally ordered them in sizes too. Everyone knew what Miss Turvey was like...
My eyes scanned the tidy room, and flicked towards the lines of keyboards scattered around the perimeter of the classroom. What else had Mr Oakworth said I needed to do? Plug them in, that's it. Letting otu a peaceful sigh I shuffled lazily across the room towards the first keyboard, when a commotion outside caught my attention.
That's funny. I could have sworn lessons didn't finish for at least another half hour...
Frowning, I turned away from the instruments towards the classroom door and opened it, peeking my head out into the coridoor. Voices could be heard from down the hall, but from as far as I could see, the halls were silent. Everyone was still in lessons.
So where were the voices coming from?
Curious, I crept out of the room, completely forgettign about the chores I had been assigned to do and jogged down the coridoor, heading down towards the First Aid section. I ignored the doctor's pleads for me to go back to the classroom and headed towards one of the curtains. Without a second thought I peeked my head around, and there, laying dead to the world, was Leon.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:59 pm

Leon's breathing was shallow - each breath rattled through his lungs - seeming to cost tremendous effort.
The longer he lay still, however, the easier it seemed to get. This had only been a mild attack, and Leon was sure that he would recover quickly. But until then, he would rest - which he did.
His handsome face - once so full of life (And cruel mockery) - now seemed pale and gaunt, making him appear years older than he was.
Leon was still a while longer, but soon enough the burning of the eyes that watched him broke through his thoughts, and he began to stir.
Finally, he woke, and his eyes slid open a crack - glaring upwards until they came to rest on... Was that Abby?!
Panic sliced through him, and Leon felt his heart lurch in inexplicable fear.
What the hell was she doing here?! If anybody found out... No. No, he had to play it cool. He could easily get away with this...
"Look, I appreciate you stalking me and all..." Leon began - his voice annoyingly weaker than he'd have liked, "But right now I'm trying to sleep off a severe case of bunkalitis, so I suggest you leave me in peace. I hear it's pretty catchy."
He managed a faint smirk - but feeling weak and tired as he was, it was a challenge.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:01 pm

((Me, school? Pah! Razz I wish I could slack off forever.... I think my elongated holiday is coming to a close, though, so the late nights will soon have to cease. Sad
Sorry for the horrible posts. XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:07 pm

((Ah, that must be annoying Razz So is it a school holiday you're on, now? Or are you elsewhere? I've got anotyher four weeks until the easter holidays -_- And what horrible posts? I can't find any Smile))

I watched with perhaps a little too much relief as his darkly lined eyes fluttered open. Oh, alright then. So he was okay. I had no reason to hang around. But when I watched his eyes widen in slight panic when he realised I was there, I couldn't help but smirk at him. He was scared. I wasn't just going to leave the room, now. This was much too fun! I raised an eyebrow at hsi comments and pulled up a cheap, plastic chair and sat myself in the corner of the room. I crossed one leg over the other casually and grabbed a magazine from the worktop beside me, happily making myself at home. "Bunkalitis, huh? How 'bout junkalitis?" I looked down at the magazing cover, seemingly interested at the huge pair of women's eyes printed directly in the centre. "As in, what sort of 'junk' have you been taking?" I asked flatly. I then thoguht for a moment over what he had previously said, and wrinkled my brow suspiciously, although my eyes were still glued to the lady's sea-blue eyes. "And it's very... oddly nice of you to worry. But there's no need, I assure you. I'm insured." I flashed him a smile, finally looking him in the eye. If he wanted me to leave, he could get up and move me himself. Let him try, I thought to myself, my smile broadening. I was going to enjoy this, just being in his company and laughing at his pathetic insults. If he wanted, he could call it payback, or perhaps even revenge. Sweet, sweet revenge.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:02 am

Leon felt himself relax slightly at Abby's mention of 'junk'. There it was: A ready-made excuse for him, and a far more believable one than his own 'bunking' excuse. Although nobody could deny he did tend to cut class rather a lot... But he hardly needed to fake illness to do so.
"Oh dear, it seems you've caught me!" Leon declared - clearly unashamed. "It's great stuff. And I know a guy, so I could hook you up with a fix if you like. As I said before... It's pretty catchy." He glanced Abby up and down, then added, "But from the looks of you, Honey, you need it." He flashed a toothpaste commercial grin, then let his eyes travel to the cover of the magazine in Abby's hands. Hidden in the bottom corner was a line advertising a story on the death of his music career. Although he had seen many of these already, Leon felt a dull ache at the reminder of all he had given up. The ache of going on, though, would have been so much worse...
He sighed softly to himself, and resolved to be grateful that at least the press were slowly starting to forget him. He was no longer front page news, at least. He was just a sub-heading.
His eyes darted to Abby, and he wondered vaguely if he ought to call the nurse to make her leave. All the hospital wing staff knew that he didn't allow visitors, but he supposed nobody could deny Abby what she wanted... She seemed like that kind of person. Still - if he made her leave, it might seem a little too suspicious, and besides, he was secretly enjoying the company...
Yes. Abby could stay. He would just have to hope that he did not become too 'nice' in his weakness...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:57 am

((Oh dear... Already our posts seem to be growing XD))

I shook my head in amusement, his insults sweeping right over my head. Nothing he said, in the state he was in, could get to me as I knew he could do nothing but try his best to irritate me. If he'd been standing on the coridoor like he had been earlier, if his voice had been a little bit stronger, I may have taken offense. Still, the fact that he was trying so hard frustrated me slightly. Why was he bothering? Rolling my eyes, I flicked the page, ignoring the small note in the corner of the page about his career ending, and scanned the contents page. In bright pink letters sat 'How to know when you're boyfriend is cheating'. Below that read 'Embarassing bodies: being a Hermophrodite' and 'Questionnaire: How good a friend are you?'. I rolled my eyes. Why did people read this pointless crap? Giving up, I snapped it closed and threw it carelessly back on the work top. "Would you just stop?" I asked, my smile sinking away from my face as I flicked my gaze to stare at his weak figure. "You celebrities, you're all the same. Drowning in your own self pity, pretending no one knows what it's like. Making out like your egos are masive, when in reality your just trying too hard to look big and clever. You walk around like your some new sensation, that you own everything and anything you set eyes on. Even people. Are you trying to be the most hated boy in the country? Or are you just blaming the end of your career on everyone else?" I leant back on my seat, all sense of amusement vanished from my expression. "Because here's a newsflash rockstar, the world will keep turning, no matter how much you wish it wouldn't." I shook my head, crossing my arms over my chest. "You know, you don't realise how lucky you really are. You have the chance to start again, and you don't have to pay anyone back. Your choosing to throw it all, and you're choosing wrong."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:58 am

((Curses... You're right. -_- Okay - back to short! We can do it!!! Razz Haha!))

"Well, thanks for the analysis, Dr. Phil." Leon spat, his lip twisted into a distasteful sneer. "Now listen here, if you're done PMSing, then take your mood swings elsewhere. I'm sure the nurse can spare a tampon if you ask nicely."
Leon offered an angelic, innocent smile - though his eyes were cruel and mocking.
Though he would never let her know - Abby had hit a nerve. He wasn't sure what had brought about her sudden outburst, but the truth in her words truly stung.
"You're all the same...
Drowning in self pity...
Owning everything and anything you set eyes on...
Trying to be the most hated...

She was right. She was so right... He had become just as bad as those other jerk celebrities. He was drowning in self pity. He was acting like he owned the world... But most of all: He was trying to be hated. And that fact alone was what made Abby's final accusation incorrect:
"You're choosing to throw it all, and you're choosing wrong."
He wasn't wrong. Not this time... He would stand by his decision to the end.
"Are you quite done lecturing me?" Leon asked finally, glancing up at Abby with a dull, bored expression. "Because quite frankly, you're talking more junk than I'm taking." He gave an amused snort, then slumped back in his bed with a self-satisfied grin plastered over his handsome face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:05 am

((Haha! We will Wink And subtle hint: she didn't just say 'you', she referred him to 'everyone else'. I won't tell you why yet, unless you can work it out for yourself. Unless you already have... I'm going to shut up now Razz))

His ignorant answers threw me more than they should have, and I couldn't help but feel hurt by his insensitive comments. So he was putting my words down to hormones? My time-of-month? Or was he just trying to avoid the fact that what I said may have been right? "Tetchy." I muttered quietly. My eyes narrowed at the sweetness in his stupidly perfect face and leant back forward on my seat, resting my elbows on muy knees. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Being high was a possibility, more than a possibility, in fact. But he knew exactly what he was saying. I could see it in his eyes. He was planning all that came out of his mouth.
Every single word.
Was he high? Ha! Was he heck.
"What're you trying to accomplish acting like this? People are just going to get bored of you, and before you know it, they'll all have given up on you. You'll have nothing left to work with. You'll have no life to lead. Then what?" I shrugged, rising to my feet and shook my head. "Forget it. I came here to make sure you were alive, nothing more." I shot him a bitter look before heading towards the door.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:24 am

((Yay!! I've been waiting for you to get online! Haha! How long are you on for? Smile
I think I kinda picked up on that hint... Not entirely sure if Leon did. Wink He might be too close to it... Haha!))

"You're barking up the wrong tree there, Honey..." Leon muttered as Abby turned to leave, "I've lived my dream, and I can afford anything I want for the rest of my life. I don't need people's approval to be happy..."
He left his comment hanging - his words barely audible, but spoken nonetheless. He did not wait for a reaction, however, since he was relatively certain Abby was already gone. Not that it mattered anyway... What he'd said had been a lie, through and through. He was miserable, and some small part of him told him that Abby knew it, too. He would still not give up, though. He would lie through his teeth until somebody ripped every last one of them out.
Leon yawned unconcernedly, then rolled over, closed his eyes, and feigned sleep. He wanted to drift off... But there were so many thoughts running through his mind that he lost count of the sheep.

((We're getting short again! *Proud Polo*))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:52 am

((Helloooo :3 I'm not sure... A while. I'm multi-tasking. Still trying to reply to our Long-Post RP XD I'm not going to leave this PC until I have that finished >Smile ))

My jaw tightened as I heard his faint muttering from the hospital bed as I left the room, a single word lingering inside my brain. Wrong... The word haunted my mind as I slammed the door behind me and stormed down the coridoor. I was far from wrong, and he'd soon find it out. You can't be happy being the only person on the world that cares about you. In the care home when I was younger, I thought the very same thing: that I could survive with only three people in my life - me, myself and I. I thought I didn't need anyone else, and that people only pretended to care about me because they were paid to. But when I realised where my life was headed, I came down from that cloud pretty quickly. He'd soon see that the world wasn't all about him, and that he'd have to get his act together if he wanted to see graduation.
I quickened my pace down the halls, and re-entered the music room, starting my job with the keyboard. I had to be quick, classes ended in under fifteen minutes...

[i]Nurse Gibbs entered the boy's room, clear cup of water and pain killer at hand. She'd happily been ear-wigging on their conversation, and decided it was then that the boy should be informed about the way he was treating the student Abigail. Obviously, he didn't have any idea why she was there, or why she was even trying to help him. He was, of course, one of those 'full of character' students, the type every teacher dreaded. He was not quite asleep yet, and so if she spoke he would probably answer. Probably... Quietly, she drew the curtain and tiptoed to his bedside table, placing the cup and white capsules beside him. Hesitantly, she shuffled back slightly and lingered by the curtain, before finally finding the courage to speak. "She's a good kid, you know." she spoke, just loud enough for him to hear. "That Abby girl, she says what she says for a reason. Just... If you're going to say something like that, don't. Walk away if needs be. She's had enough happen in her life without having to deal with guys like you trying to put her down."

((I may have to practise the whole 'short' prospect Razz))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:10 am

((Down, Dreameh's word count. Down. Razz Haha! Can't wait for that reply!!!! Very Happy
Now, I'm going to post a pathetic, short and lazy post just to annoy your creative brain. XD ))

Leon opened his eyes to listen to what the nurse had to say, but he did not turn to face her. He knew that she was right... Of course he knew that... He hated himself for picking on her - but the way he saw it, what choice did he have? Achieving universal hatred was harder than it seemed, and if he was to get it right, he had to pull out all the stops. He had to break everybody: No exceptions.
"She wouldn't have to deal with me if she'd leave me the hell alone. Anyway, it's none of your business, so back off, Lady." Leon replied rudely - intentionally acting as ill-mannered as possible.
He sat up, pointedly ignoring the nurse, and downed the pills in a gulp of water.
"I feel fine now, I'm leaving." Leon lied easily, swinging his long legs out of the bed and walking toward the door.
His vision swayed slightly, and much to his annoyance, his shoulder slammed against the doorframe as he left the room. He swore loudly, then staggered on down the passageway - doing his best to appear steady on his feet, yet not doing a very good job.
He could sleep in his dorm, and that was what he planned to do.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:33 am

((Haha! Don't get too excited, Polo. It's not that good Wink ))

The nurse watched the boy stumble out if the room with an eyebrow raised, clearly not covinced that he was okay Still... She shrugged, her eyes sinking to the bed before her. He knew where the hospital was, and so did everyone else. If the idiot tried something stupid and ended up knocking himself out, he would be fine. "You're welcome." She called on after him, completely unnerved by his rude comments. She'd heard worse, anyway. Especially from the girl that came in at the end of the last term who thought she was in labour. The nurse smiled to herself. That stupid girl.
Shrugging to herself, she picked up the bedsheets and began to fold them neatly, ready to be re-used again.

Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:48 am

Leon stumbled into his room, closing the door behind him and flopping down on the bed. He sighed dramatically, flinging his arms out to the sides and glaring up at the ceiling.
Gosh, but he was sick of this place.
Leon sighed again, then sat up, drumming his fingers against his knees as he let his thoughts drift.
Damn that nurse. She'd made him feel guilty about the way he'd treated Abby, and now he couldn't get it out of his head... He didn't regret his actions, oh no, he just felt guilty... And now, confused.
Before he knew it, Leon's fingers were tapping out a rhythm - and with music drifting through his mind, he absentmindedly picked up his guitar and began strumming a tune - so distracted by his thoughts that he barely realised what he was doing.
What was he to do...? He couldn't very well stop being cruel and heartless. That would absolutely ruin his reputation. But he didn't think he'd be able to carry on, either... Since that would pretty much crush him.
What to do, what to do...?

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:09 pm

((Oh joy, one of those lads has sent me a text. I'm very fat, aparently o.0))

The next ten minutes flew by and before I knew it, I had finished my chores. The room was almost immaculate, the xylophones were all lined up in size order, in perfectly straight rows and the keyboards were all wired up, ready to be played. Sighing, I shuffled lazily to the small practice room on the side of the classroom, where an old, black grand piano sat, seldom used, covered in a thick, khaki green sheet. I wandered over, slipped off the sheet, dumped it carelessly on the corner and sat on the piano stool. The keys stared up at me, glistening white, almost begging to be played. But what to play...? My hands hovered over the keys uncertainly, and I played whatever chord came from my fingers. I hummed the tonic note, waited for four, then played anotherr chord. Before I knew it, I had a sequence going. The tune progresed, the humming turned to words, and after a few hesitant moments I began to sing.

((Can't decide what song she's singing, so I'll leave it up to you to use your imagination Wink))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:17 pm

Leon ceased playing with a twang as unfamiliar music struck his ears.
His head jerked up, and he listened closely - straining his ears to hear. Whoever was playing... Was good.
Curiosity piqued, Leon could not resist having a look. He hopped off his bed, flung open his door, and hurried down the corridor. He felt much better now, thankfully, and he managed to make it toward the sound of the music without tripping over his own feet even once. It struck him as strange that he should consider this an accomplishment... But he did.
Finally, Leon came to a closed door, and he pressed his ear against it to listen - his fingers subconsciously twitching in time to the music.
Finally, he couldn't take it any longer. The curiosity burned like fire, and he simply had to know...
So he pushed the door open as quietly as he could and peered through the crack.
When he recognised Abby's profile, he was shocked. Utterly shocked. He simply stood and stared, listening to the music... Hoping she wouldn't notice his presence.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:42 pm

My voice cracked on certain beats as I went through the song, but all-in-all the notes were pretty accurate. As I came to the chorus, I began to play more of a syncopated rhythm and made a graduate crescendo as my voice arose, and reached up to the high notes. The vibrato slowly became more and more obvious as I sang louder, imagining a huge crowd of people stood before me, cheering me for encores. I closed my eyes, letting my hands do the work, and slowly faded into a short instrumental. My fingers danced up and down the keyboard, accompanied by a simple base in the left hand, and I opened my mouth once again and began to accompany it more with impressive vocal acrobatics. The melody leapt up an octave as I held on a high note, closing my eyes to concentrate on keeping it there. As if my breath had been sucked out of me, I left the note hanging in the air and I gasped for breath. The music faded to a light tune in the right hand, repeating a few times, before making a soft diminuendo to a soft piannissimo and ending the tune with a quiet, chord: a perfect fifth. My hands then hovered lightly over the keys for a moment befopre slipping away from the piano, leavign me staring at the varnished black for what seemed like horus, although it was probably only a few seconds.

(There we are, a nice long paragraph of musical terms to confuse you Twisted Evil )
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:55 pm

((That was mean, you've made me feel inferior... Razz Haha! Now I'm going to feel stupid whenever I try to describe music! XD Curse you for being so smart. Wink ))

When Abby didn't notice his presence, Leon quietly slipped into the room. He leaned casually back against the wall, arms folded over his chest, and listened closely as she sang a beautiful melody. She was... Unbelievably talented. He hadn't expected this. Not at all... In fact, it shocked him right out of the disguise he had been hiding behind. So much so that, when she was finished, he burst into spontaneous applause - an earnest grin complimenting his handsome, pretty-boy face. ((*Mocks character* XD ))
Leon's clapping gradually slowed as he stepped toward Abby, and finally came to a halt at the same time he did.
"I didn't know you could play." He said finally - the corners of his eyes crinkling slightly as a warm smile lifted his lips. "You're good."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:12 pm

((Mwahahaha!! Twisted Evil *feels clever* That's not true, Polo. I didn't know what a 'vibrato' was until I looked it up XD))

I almost jumped out of my skin as a loud clapping noise hammered through my ear drums. My ehad snapped round and, long behold, Leon was stood looking... Surprisingly... Suspiciously happy. I was about to tell him to go away when he spoke, and I found my eyebrows shoot up in shock. I then looked away, feeling a confused smile tug at my lips. "Thanks..." I mumbled, looking down at the shiny, white keys. "I guess you could say it runs in the family." My smile sank from my face at the memory if my mother in that magazine, her crystal-white teeth glistening unnaturally as she grins back at the camera, her glamerous, white dress wrapped tightly around her hips, a hand rested casually around the matching microphone...
I coughed, pushingthe image from my head. I'd burned that magazine a long time ago. There was no need to be thinking about it at all anymore.
I stood up and closed the lid over the keys, reaching over for the sheet, clearly avoiding his eye. "I should... I should r-really go."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:21 pm

"I was pointing out a fact, not offering you a kidney. There's no need to thank me." Leon commented scornfully, folding his arms again and shifting back into his casual, aloof stance. He watched as Abby stood and closed the lid of the piano. His eyes lingered on the sheet of notes in her hand for while, until finally, he responded to her words.
"You should leave... But you're not going to, are you?"
It was not a question.
"What d'you mean it runs in the family?" He asked innocently. It occurred to him that perhaps his interrogation was indecent - but since when did he care? He was curious...
Still, he had to be cautious. He could not be too nice. If he was to reach his goal, he had to be persistent in earning hatred.

((*Scratches foot* SOOOO Itchy!!! O.o Aaaah, that feels good... XD *Scratches harder*))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:38 pm

((Haha! Are you okay, Polo? Got Athelete's foot, or are you just being random? Razz))

I froze, hearing the threatening spark in his voice. Or had I imagined it...? Either way, I wasn't going to tolerate it. I rose, dropped the khaki sheet from my hand and slowly, very slowly, turned to face him.
Well, the compliments had been nice whilst they'd lasted.
"That's none of your business." I spat, stepping over and straightening up infront of him, almost like what men did right before they were about to punch each others faces in. I rose my chin, glaring right into his stupidly pretty eyes. "Technically, I don't have to tell you anything. And for your information, yes, I am leaving. Now. Excuse me." I ended the final sentence flatly, shuffling slightly to the side, where the door sat, partially open as if it were mocking me. I almost had the sense that it would close by itself the minute I got anywhere near it. Clenching my jaw, I waited impatiently for him to move out of my way.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:52 pm

Ah... He hadn't needed to worry. This one was in the bag - she hated him like Satan himself. Leon smiled slightly at the thought - somewhat enjoying her defiant retorts to his words. Yet he ignored what she had said. If she didn't want to talk, he wouldn't press the issue. It wasn't his place to ask questions... But he figured it had been worth a shot.
Presently, Leon noticed that Abby was waiting for him to move. A faint smirk crossed his face, and he shifted his weight from one foot to the other.
Oh, Honey, you do NOT want to play the stubbornness game with me...
The words were ready on the tip of his tongue, but instead he said nothing. He stepped out of the door, and walked silently down the corridor, raising one hand in a backward wave.

((Worse: Fleas. Razz They like my blood, Dreameh... But I like it, too. I like it to stay INSIDE my body! Or if not in my body, then somewhere that I can take photos of it. NOT inside fleas and mozzies! *Throws a fit*

Thank you for the epic post on our epic RP! Very Happy I enjoyed it muchness. Wink Looking forward to (Hopefully, if my muse agrees) posting tomorrow... Razz

In the mean time, we can continue with this lovely, relaxing short one! Haha! Makes a nice change. Expect now my OOC post is making it stupidly long... XD I'm shutting up now. :3

Will you be online tomorrow? I want to try meet you on, since I should have a day off...))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:26 pm

((*Shudders* I found fleas in my bed once, nasty little critters. Are they actually born with their backsides in the air? Be ause I found one, thinkign it was one of those little miniature beetle things, then realised it was red... And it started crawling around my hand, then it bit me. So I squished it... *coughs* Then I kidna creeped out because I had a dead flea on my hand. cyclops

Thank ya! That final paragraph took surprisingly long to write, sicne I was doing 3-4 things at once... Razz

Yeah, I'll be online. I've gor Horseriding in the morning until 10am, but after that I should be one pretty much most of the day ^_^))

I watched him go with a quizzical expression, lingering by the doorway as the bell rang for the end of lessons. I couldn't understand him... He was just so hard to read. What's more, i didn't know what to think of him. It was weird: the more angry I acted around me the more irritating he became. It was like I was urging him on... Although, I knew this was how bullies worked, the more they pushed their victims, the more pleasure they got out of it, and so the more they carried on. But despite everythng, I couldn't see this guy as a bully. He was just an ass.
An ass on a mission.
I didn't even want to know what it was. Nor did I want to take part in it.
I turned back to the cover and picked it up in my hand, resting it over the piano before closing the door behind me, and leavign the classroom.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:43 pm

((Yes! That freaks me out... O.o Awful dead bloody things. Haha!

I can so relate. XD

Okidokes! Hopefully I'll see you then. Wink Haha!))

Leon walked back to his room, humming quietly to himself. Abby had gotten that music stuck in his head, and now he couldn't get it out...
It hurt.
He did his best to ignore it, but each note pounded like the clash of cymbals in his mind, making his head throb painfully.
Grumbling mutinously to himself, he hurried into the room and slammed the door behind him, not noticing when it bounced off the frame.
He knew that he should be in class, but he honestly didn't give a good rat's ass whether he passed or failed. He'd made enough money to live 6 lives already, so how could his education possibly matter?
Leon slumped down on his bed, arms splayed out to the sides.
He tried to take a nap, but just ended up tossing and turning restlessly, unable to get comfortable with the light, heat and noise of the daytime constantly irking him.
So, finally, he sat up and picked up his guitar again. As he began plucking at the strings, it felt like he was eating a forbidden fruit.
The familiar music send a dull ache throbbing from his heart to his veins - like poison in his blood - but once he had started, he couldn't stop.
Prsently, he found himself singing quietly along with the music.
His final hit... The last song before he had thrown in the towel.

I still wish you the best of luck baby
And don't go thinking this was a waste of time
I couldn't forget you if I tried
You killed what was left of the good in me
I'm tired so let me be broken
Look down at the mess that's in front of me
No other words may be spoken
And I've got nobody else to blame though I tried
Kept all of my past mistakes down inside
I'll live with regret for my whole life

His lips formed the words of the chorus with angelic clartiy, yet there was a slight flaw to his voice. The passion had left it completely. Without it, his music seemed lifeless... As though something inside him had died.

((You know all my characters must have a theme song... Or rather - lots. Razz But so far, this one fits Leon best. Smile Link I think I've showed it to you already, but I still adore it... *Snickers* May be a little heavy for your taste, though...))

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next