Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (Old Posts)

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (Old Posts) - Page 3 Empty Re: Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (Old Posts)

Post  Dreambug Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:23 pm

((*shudders* Necrophobia is an unfortunate fear, but makes some sort of sense. Things, especially bugs, are so much scarier when they can't hurt you... XD))

I was a few minutes late for Physics, but Mr Cockburn (pronounced coa-burn XD) didn't seem to mind. By the time I'd got my books and ba from my locker, the second bell had already been and gone. I scuttled into the classroom, weaving around the lab desks to my seat - which just had to be right in the middle - and pulled out my book. The teacher droneed omn, something about the rock cycle and continental drift and I almost had to pin my eyelids open to stop myself from falling asleep. I gazed around the classroom, curious to see what everyone else was doing.
A pair of girls sat at the back were texting, a boy was making the worksheet he'd been given into a paper airoplane, the guy sat behind me was scribbling something thoughtfully onto a seperate piece of paper. Everyone else was taking notes.
Exactly what I should have been doing.
Biting my lip, I pulled out a pen and began copying some notes from the board, drawing a quick diagram of a cliff and labellign all the layers of rock beneath and writing a few definitions down. I was just gettign into 'the mode' when someone from behind rudely prodded my back.
I spun round. "What?" I hissed to the boy.
He took a single glance at something by my hips and grinned, before handing me the sheet of paper. I snatched it from him and placed it on my desk, my eyes scanning the scribbly, pencil writing. On the sheet sat two columns, each heading underlined. The first read 'Best Ass in Hayden High' and the second read 'The Worst Ass in Hayden High'. My stomach churned. Oh no... Not another one of those Polls. I looked down the second column, surprised to find that my name was not on there. A spark of hope told me I wasn't on there at all, that people in fact had not been staring at my backside, and that the guy behind me thought I was someone else. It ahd to be a mistake, surely. But of course, to my disappointment, when I looked at the first collumn once more, there was my name. Number 1. Grumbling to myself I took the paper in my hand and scrunched it in a ball, stuffign it my bag. I'd burn that later, before anyone else saw I was on it.
The bell rang, signalling lunch time and I stuffed my books in my bag and raced out of the classroom, blood fushing my cheeks.

((Oooh, I've started getting into them Smile I've got 'All I Want' on my ipod. The only annoying thing is, some of the lyrics are so fast I can't sing to them -_-))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (Old Posts) - Page 3 Empty Re: Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (Old Posts)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:45 pm

((So true. Razz Now Dreameh... Word count DOWN!!! XD LMAO! Although I did enjoy that post. Razz Somebody has a nice Ass... And I could name somebody else who IS an ass. XD *Grins stupidly*
Also... If you hadn't mentioned how to pronounce that name, I would not have noticed how funny it was... And thus I would not have laughed my head off like an immature idiot. :3 But I'm glad you did. It was fun! Haha!))

As Leon reached the end of the chorus, his voice cracked, and he fell silent. He gently placed the guitar down beside his bed, then ran his fingers through his immaculately styled hair, sighing wearily.
Why did this have to be so damn hard?! Why did he have to miss her...? He loved her, and he hated her. He wanted her back, yet he never wanted to see her again.
He had given her his heart... And she had devoured every last piece of it.

There's a hole in my heart where you used to be...

The lyrics ran through his mind, and it struck Leon once again just how perfect they were. That was why they pained him so...
Deciding to take his mind off things, Leon grabbed his cellphone from his bedside table and dialled a number.
As he was waiting for the phone to ring, he closed his eyes and enjoyed the faint breeze sweeping through the room, still not realising that it came from the slightly open door. ((*Hint Hint* Razz ))

Finally, a voice answered at the other end of the line.
"Kimmie!" Leon exclaimed, a smile instantly lifting his lips. "How are you?"
The conversation went on - Leon's voice warm and cheerful all the while. His words were gentle and caring, his laughter friendly, and his tone loving. He was like a different person entirely.
Leon talked on the phone for nearly an hour, before he finally decided it was time to hang up.
"Listen, Kimmie, I've got to go - but it's been fun talking to you..." There was silence for a while as the person on the other end responded, then Leon smiled slightly, and said his farewell.
"Love you more. See you soon, Kimmie."
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:46 am

((Haha! I thought it may be fitting Razz and Lol! My Physics teacher is called Mr Cockburn, and he goes insane whever anyone says it how it looks XD He always gives us 15 seconds at the beginning of each year to laugh at him, as long as we work afterwards Razz))

I rushed to my locker before any of the teachers had a chance to stop me, and stuffed my bag firmly in my locker. I couldn't let anyone see that note. Not one person. If anyone got ahold of that stupid slip of paper, word would be around the entire quicker than anyone could say 'death sentence'. I slapped the locker door closed, checking that it was locked before turning away and heading down to the canteen.
A voice caught my attention. 'Kimmie! How are you?'
It was coming from the boy's dormatory. Curious, I crept towards the door, ears alert. The voice was getting louder, and sounded like a conversation.
A one-way conversation.
Whoever it was, they were on the phone. But who would dare? Everyone knows phones weren't to be used during school hours. They were confiscated if you were caught, and you wouldn't be able to get it back until the very end of the week. Whoever it was had some guts, I could give them that. I glimped around the coridoor, checking to make sure noone was looking before creeping towards the door. Silently, I sneaked in to be met with another door, and decided I'd met my boundaries. Whoever was in that room, I didn't want him to find me walking into his dormatory. That would be far too weird. I rested my shoulder on the side of the wall, peeking in through the small gap on the open door.
'Listen, Kimmie, I've got to go - but it's been fun talking to you...'
Oh my God. It was Leon.
What the hell had happened to him? He looked so... Happy.
'Love you more. See you soon, Kimmie' Aha, so this 'Kimmie' was a girlfriend of his. Well, I had to salute her for being the only one who could stop him for acting like a complete ass. I couldn't help but pity her, too. But Leon was happy, and he looked so genuinely glad to hear from her. I raised an eyebrow. Wy couldn't he be this nice to everyone else?
I began to back away to the door, but ended up banging my ankle clumsily on the corner. I gasped. "Ow!" I hissed angrily to myself, swinging the door open and fleeing out back to the coridoor. Great. Now I'd gone and blown my cover.

Last edited by Dreamerz says mow x) on Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos :P)
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:34 am

((Haha!! He sounds like a fun teacher. Razz ))

After Leon had hung up, he heard a bang - followed by a voice.
His head jerked up - eyes wide like a deer caught in headlights. "What the...?" He muttered to himself, leaping off his bed and hurrying to the door - tripping over a pair of shoes and nearly falling over in the process.
Had somebody been eavesdropping on him?! On HIM?! Oh hell, this was not good... He had to catch them! They would regret this, oh yes!
As he stumbled out of his room, Leon caught sight of a familiar figure vanishing around a corner.
ABBY?!
Gosh! This just kept getting weirder and weirder... He knew she wasn't really stalking him - she would be the last person to do that - so why did she keep turning up everywhere?! ((Other than Polo leaving hints like a trail of breadcrumbs...))

He reached her just as she was about to round the corner - catching her wrist in a strong grip and jerking her around.
Without pausing to think, he pinned her against the wall, his fingers gripping her shoulders so tightly that his knuckles turned white.
"What the Hell are you playing at?!" He hissed furiously, his face twisted into a snarl. He was clearly beside himself with rage, yet his voice trembled slightly from fear, and his eyes were wider than they should have been.
If anybody should find out...
If his reputation was ruined...
If his secret was unveiled...
Leon rapidly searched through his conversation with Kimmie in his head, but he couldn't remember saying anything... No, his secret was safe, at least.
Relief struck him like a sledgehammer, and suddenly, Leon felt a stab of pain in his chest. He winced slightly, then ignored it, turning his attention back to Abby, and letting his anger levels rise, despite his body's warning to calm down.
"You were standing outside my door just now, weren't you?" Leon demanded furiously, "HUH?" His voice rose, and he shook Abby slightly. He might have become more violent, but at that moment another painful throb reminded him to keep his cool...

((Dreameh, we're kinda failing... O.o We must get shorter again. Wink ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 pm

((Yeah, he's amazing Wink Noone ever listens to him, though :/))

Despite the pain in my shoulders, I couldn't help but feel a slight stab of amusement at his reaction. He was angry, yes. Furious. But eh was also - and I could see it in his eyes - slightly scared. But what was he scared of? Had I seen too much? Had I blown his cover? Had I discovered a secret which was not meant to be discovered? I smiled sweetly at him, completely unnerved by his threatening gestures. If I thought he was going to hurt me, all I needed was to play the 'please dude, d-don't h-hurt me. I'll give you my lunch money, I promise!' act. Of course, it would have to be a new-ish teacher. Most of the staff knew by now that I didn't usually allow anyone to get their hands on me in any way, whether flirtatiously or threateningly. I was going to be fine.
I looked up at him, my eyes wide and innocent, yet with a spark of knowing secrecy that threatened to spill out to the next person that passed us by. My lips creased into a smug smile, and I leant back on the wall, almost smirking at the fury in his eyes. All of a sudden, the overly confident jackass I'd met only an hour ago was beginning to crumble by my feet.
"Tryinig to make everyone hate your guts?" I asked mockingly. "Liar."
This was it. I was playing his game, and I was loving every stinkin' minute of it.
"Go on then, lover boy. Who was she?" I wasn't jealous. No way was I jealous. I was over the moon. I'd hardly known this guy for half a day, and yet this vengeance was the most amusing thing that had happened to me in years. "Kimmie... It's a cute name. She sounds nice." My smile broadened into a face-splitting grin, and I had to bite my lip to stop myself from giggling. "Is she the only one you're nice to? Because if she is, lucky her. She should have a medal. I nice, bug, gold medallion." I snapped my fingers, and my eyes widened slightly in mock surprise. "Maybe you should buy her one! You've definitely got the money for it. What was it you said? That you had enough money to spend up your life without needing an education? (Sorry, can't remember if he said or thought it Wink) Well there you go, sunshine! someone to spend your savings on! Congratulations, I've just given you another reason to live." I cocked my head to one side like an innocent puppy, and braced myself for whatever mouthy comments there were to come.

((Yes, we are...o.0 I didn't help really, did I? XD))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:17 pm

((As with all good teachers... XD Haha! Okay - I'm shortening it this time!! Wish me luck! Wink ))

She knows...
No, she was bluffing. She had to be.
She knows.
Even if she did, what was she going to do about it? Try to mess up his plan for universal hatred by spreading cruel rumours about him being an innocent, kindhearted boy? Ha!
No, he was safe. But still... This Abby sure had an attitude on her. Leon couldn't help but admire her nerve...
Leon's tense shoulders relaxed slightly, and he released Abby's shoulders - fixing a smug, condescending smirk on his face.
"What can I say? You caught me! I'm a hopeless romantic who wants the world to hate him! That's exactly why I'd choose a career that makes every stupid nameless, faceless person who means nothing to me worship the ground I stand on." He gave a sarcastic chuckle, then shook his head in mock disappointment. "Gosh, I expected better from you, Honey. You did get one thing right, though: I'm a liar, alright. I'm damn good at it, too."
He smiled sweetly, then rolled his shoulders and stepped back, turning away from Abby.
"And for the record, Kimmie's my sister. Loving family ain't optional, Honey."
He lingered for a moment, though he was unsure as to why... Then he shrugged, and turned away - walking casually away.
His secret was safe. But all the same, he had to be cautious... Abby was a danger to him.
Leon pressed a hand over his chest for a moment as he walked, frowning slightly at the dull ache that still lingered with each beat of his heart.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:54 pm

My smile slowly sank from my face as he spoke, but my eyes continued to burn dangerously, threateningly up at him. He was being sarcastic, I could tell. But there was also something in there that told me that part of that random outburst had been true. I didn't give a damn how supposedly 'disappointed' he was with me. Many people were disappointed with me. They could moan and moan all they liked, but eventually, they all got over it. He would too.
Whether he liked it or not.
I jogged on after him, leaping infront of his path and placing a hand on his chest, almost forefully pushing him into a stop. I didn't care who he wthough he was, treating me the way he did, but I wasn't just going to leave the conversation at that.
Oh no, I was enjoying this far too much.
"Go on then, rockstar. When're you going to wake up and realise, that you need to stop acting like the world's all about you? Because I saw you in there," I gestured behind him to the slightly opened door. "I saw you. You were nothing like you are now. you were normal. Now, I don't know why you act like you do, and frankly, I don't care. But if you don't wake up and realise what you're doing, you're world will come crumbling down."
I fluttered my fingers in a downward gesture to demonstrate, and soon added "Like the three little pigs. believe me, I've seen it happen. And I'll tell you now, it ain't pretty."

((Not very good, I know. I'm still trying to 'get' her character yet, so right now, she's pretty much a big, fluffy ball of advice at the moment Razz))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:17 pm

"I appreciate your concern..." Leon began softly, in a tone that clearly showed his lack of appreciation.
"But quite honestly,"
He lifted her hand slowly from his chest, tossed it aside like a dead rat, then rubbed his hand along his shirt as though to rid his skin of the feeling of touching something filthy.
"I don't care what you think you know. There's no 'hidden side' to me," He made sarcastic inverted commas with his fingers, then continued. "I'm a typical rockstar, 'mmmkay? I'm about as deep as a puddle, I care only about myself, yet I'm damn happy with my life, because I've got everything a guy could want. Seriously, after fame and fortune, who needs anything else?"
He laughed out loud, then shoved Abby rudely aside and continued walking - her words still racing through his head.
She was right...
She was so right...
And he knew it well.
But what could he do? This was the path he had chosen, and frankly, he had no other choice. In his eyes, he was doing the right thing. His world was going to crumble anyway. All he had to do was sit back and wait for it to happen...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:01 pm

I shook my head, silently disagreeing with his points. Who was he trying to kid? Both of us knew he was lying, so what was the point trying in the first place?
Then it made sense.
He was only sayign those things, because he was trying to make me forget all I'd seen. He was trying to wriggle himself out of the situation using his own bloody ignorance of me, and what I was saying.
The fact frustrated me.
I marched on after him, this timwe not bothering to leap in his way, but left it up to him to ignore me and walk away, or actually listen - for the first time in his life.
"Stop lying to yourself!" I said, loud enough for him to hear. "For the first time in your life... Wake up, for goodness' sake! wake up and look at yourself. Because believe me, if you don't soon I will." He could ask any of the guys there what I'd do and they'd tell him straight out.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:13 pm

((She's making me nervous! XD Haha!))

"I'm not lying to myself." Leon snapped, rolling his eyes and starting to walk once more. "I'm lying to you."
He scoffed, then waved his middle finger in farewell as he sauntered off back to his dormitory.
This girl... What the hell was it with her? Why did she seem so determined to fix him?! To make him see sense...
Didn't she understand that it was too late for him to be himself?
Well, no, of course she didn't understand that... But couldn't she just cry, slap him, then hate him forever like the rest of them did?! That would be so much simpler.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:48 am

((Yeah, she'd probably make me nervous, too xP))

I shuffled to a halt and watched him walk away in utter disbelief at his words. Well, I could tell he'd been lying to me. But if he had to lie, what was the point letting me know about it?
I shook my head, shifting my weight to one side. My first impressions of him had proved pointless, now he'd began acting the way he had. I understood he was a spoilt brat, a self-absorbed rockstar. But there was something about him that didn't make sense to me, and I had a strange feelign in the pit of my stomach that told me that he didn't know, either. I stared at his disappearing figure, my brow furrowing in confusion. I should have been used to his 'type', but after seeingthat new side to him, I was unsure what to think anymore.

((Oooo... Twist idea! Very Happy))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:59 am

((Ooooh, do tell!! Razz ))

Leon stalked back to his dormitory, slammed the door shut behind him, and flopped down on his bed. He glared up at the ceiling - angry with life itself for being so darn complicated.
A sudden stab of pain in his chest caused him to wince, and Leon sat up slowly - reminding himself to relax. He would certainly not be helping his cause if he started drawing attention to his health...
Perhaps he should start taking some sort of drug? It might make his lies more believable... In fact, it would make them more honest. And he had heard that drugs could do amazing things to the mind...
Leon considered this for a while, and eventually decided that it might in fact be worth his while to give it a try. He resolved to 'call the guy' next time he was able to leave the school.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:29 am

((Just an idea with the Press, and it'll properly reveal most of why she is who she is Wink))

I sighed as his swaggering figure engulfed itself within the crowd of passing bodies as people rushed to buy lunch.
Me? I wasn't hungry. I rarely was..
So I carried on staring... Staring, wondering what the hell had just happened in the last ten minutes.

Snap. Twist. Snap. Snap... Twist. Snap, snap... Snap...
The sleek, black Kodak slowly lowered from the student's face, revealing a young male – seemingly the age of eighteen, although he had admittedly lied about his age when he'd applied for Hayden High. The skin around his dark, chocolate eyes creased as his face split into such an excitable grin that he had to bite his lip in case he laughed outloud, or even jumped up ad down like a hyper toddler. He'd got it. The perfect story.
Front page news.
The magazine company would love him!
He glanced down at his camera, examining the pictures of the girl and her so-called boyfriend. They definitely were an odd couple... But hey, it was obvious to him, after the pictures of her staring lovingly down the coridoor as the self-centered rockstar disappeared into the crowd that she had a crush on him.
Who would have thought it?
Adrenaline pumping through his veins, he turned his back and crept around the corner into the back lawn. Noone came around that part of the school, since no one other than teachers had permission to, anyway, He would be perfectly safe. Camera still in hand, he slipped his hand into his pocket and pulled out a mobile phone. He had a few calls to make.

Last edited by Dreameh has a pet slug on Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:03 pm

((Wooop, awesome! Very Happy *Claps*
Now, I'm taking us back to VERY short posts, since I'm tired and under motivated. Wink ))

Leon yawned widely, the dragged himself out of bed and staggered down the corridor toward the cafeteria. He didn't have much of an appetite, but he knew he had to eat something...
He sighed wearily, but managed to drag himself to rest of the way to the cafeteria, but a meal, and sit down at his usual table in the corner.
Hoards of girls surrounded him at nearby tables - whispering and giggling - but Leon sat alone, just as he had planned. Nobody dared approach him... They simply eyed him from a distance.
It was difficult to eat knowing that eyes were trained upon him, but Leon tried anyway. The sandwich tasted like sawdust in his mouth, but he didn't have the energy to complain... So much to everybody's surprise, he ate his lunch without making a fuss for once.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:49 pm

((Haha! And same :/ Until things kick off, Abby's not going to have much to do XD D'you mind if we skip to the next morning sometime soon?))

"Hey, Abby!" a kind, female voice jumped through my thoughts, and I blinked myself back to reality in time to see Lucy - one of my closest friends since my first day at Hayden High - stood before me, her sparkling blue eyes wide and jolly. Her dark blonde hair, today pulled back into a neat pony tail high on her head, swished dramatically to and fro as she took one of my hands, intertwined her fingers with mine, jumping up and down with a masive grin splitting her face. She was squealing her famous, girly squeal and her short, navy skirt wafted with her hair as she danced her 'happy dance'.
As looks and everything else goes, she is the complete opposite to me, I think it's safe to say. I am fairly quiet and keep to myself, whereas she is louder than a honking steam train. She's about as feminine as they come, and I...
Well, I don't know what I was, but girly and feminine were not common words to be found in my personality dictionary.
I raised my eyebrows in surprise, wondering what on earth had happened to make her so excited. As usual, I did not return her 'happy dance', but stared at her, lips curving upwards uncertainly. She inhaled a deep breath, and I had a feeling I was going to find out soon enough.
"I'm meeting up with Lance on Saturday!" She squeaked, then saw my change in expression and the smile sank from her face. I was ready, so ready to tell her that a boy with the same name as a medieval weapon that was infamously used to punch knights in the face was a clue in itself that he was trouble. But like a good friend, I remained silent. Lucy had been fond of this guy for weks, and he was all she talked about. If he was an idiot, I would find out and I would make sure his face was rearranged before the next time she met up with him.
I forced a smile. "That's great!" I said brightly. "Where're you going?"
Her smile returned. "Cinema. We're seeing 'Paul'."
"Really?" I raised an eyebrow, then my smile grew to a small grin. I let my hand drop away form her and, as if mimmicking her previous mood, began to 'happy dance' myself. "Kissing in the back row," I sang with a grin, "in the movies on a Saturday night, with you..."
"Oh, stop it. Abby!" Lucy giggled. "People are watching!"
I shrugged. Like I gave a damn what other people thought! "We can be together, you and I. We can be together, oh ye-!" before I could project my voice any louder, a hand clamped over my house. I decided to shut up.
"Save it for the piano, Abbs." Lucy removed her hand. "Save it for the piano."

((Okay, you know what I said about her not having anything to do...? scratch XD))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:51 am

((Dreameh, bad. BAAAAAD! I think we need to re-define 'short'! XD Because now my brain is telling me to try to be competitive, but I'm WAY too lazy and tired to type a lot - hence why I've yet to reply to our long RP. I keep thinking 'Oh, I'll just do it tomorrow'. And, in the words of Teddy Gieger, or whoever that singer in 'The Rocker' is - "Tomorrow never comes!" ... *Starts singing song* XD ))

((Know what's funny? Instead of typing that, I could have typed half my reply. Smart, huh? o_0 Seriously though, I really enjoyed this post! XD It was fun to read! *Glomps* :3 ))

Leon glanced up as a female voice burst loudly into song. His first thought was that whoever was singing was surprisingly good... And since this was his opinion, they were obviously very good - since he was brilliant enough to make anybody else look dull by comparison. And yes, he was a little cocky and self satisfied, but that was Leon Hunter's job, after all... And he was sticking to it with vigilance.
His eyes darted around rapidly for the source of the singing, and he frowned slightly when he noticed it was Abby. He was surprised - but not because of the quality of her singing. What he found surprising was that she was singing in public... He had taken her as the somewhat reclusive sort. Stiff, too. He hadn't expected to see her doing something as lighthearted and relaxed as teasing a friend... And in song, no less.
Now as for the quality of her voice, that did not surprise him in the slightest. The girl was talented, nobody could deny it. She had already earned his respect when he'd overheard her piano session.
Not that he planned on expressing his respect, of course...
For a while, Leon attempted to think of a way to mock Abby, but he was simply too tired, so he just scoffed scornfully, then got up and left the cafeteria - planning to take a good, long nap for the rest of the school day.

((And sure, skip away, because I can't find anything for Leon to do, either, aside from thinking FAR more than an idiot like him should. XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:52 am

((*is a rebel* XD Okay Polo, just think of it this way. The shorter your post will be, the longer mine will be. Because the less Kougu speaks, the more Charlie has to think to fill the two pages I have left blank just for her. So then she'll end up being extremely thoughtful, think random things that'll no doubt have nothing to do with Kougu, or she'll do something whilst being thoughtful, then the next thing we know, I've filled three and a half pages XD

Haha thank ya! Smile I enjoyed yours too, Leon is such an idiot, I love him I love you))

The next morning...
"...and in other news, rapper Nate Dogg has died, following several years of ill health. The forty-one year old was found unconsious in his home in Bradf-"
I rolled over, clumsily punching the 'off' butten with my index finger. 6AM was far too early to be getting up on a friday for schol, but knowing Lucy we'd need several allarms before she got her butt out of that bed of hers. I stared up at the mattress of the upper above me, kicking it firmly with my douvet-covered foot. Lucy groaned.
"If you're going to have an allarm clock, can't you at least set it to have some sort of tone? That radio does my head in."
I rolled my eyes. "You know why I wanted the radio. Besides..." I swung my legs off the bed, rubbing my goose-pimpled arms with a quiet shudder. "It wakes me up." I stood.
Lucy groaned above me, laying still on the bed. "Abbs, it's been ten years. I honestly don't think your folks are looking for you." I took a step back, studying her hair-embedded face. I didn't want to believe her. I'd had that radio allarm clock for the whole time I was at the school. It got me up because I always got hope in me that there would be some sort of story in there about my mother. So far, I'd got nothing. But I couldn't just give up yet...
Could I?
"You know, Lucy, there's a nice big jug in the bathroom. If you want me to I could go get some cold water from the taps and-"
"I'm up, I'm up." She groaned, propping herself on one elbow. She brushed her long, thick hair from her face and stared at he, eyes narrowed lazily. "Besides, you've got me. You've got the teachers. You don't need those people when there are already plenty of us who care about you."
I sighed, shrugged helplessly and began pulling on my clothes - some long, shaped, black trousers and a light blue t-shirt. I then grabbed a brush and ran it through my hair, wincing slightly as it was dragged through the knots. With a yawn, I wandered over the the small, four-part window and opened the curtains.
Flash.Snap.
The curtains were snapped shut. What the hell was that? Slowly, I peeked around the end, just to see several square black objects held right by the window, all being held by several pairs of hands. Cameras...
"What's up?" Lucy asked, dragging herself onto her backside and stared at my curiously. I turned away from the window, almost pressing my back on the curtains to shield my face from whoever was out there. My eyes were wide, my brow was furrowed, and I was stood, frozen, staring at the wall opposite. Cameras. As if I hadn't had enough of those in my first few years. I took a deep breath and dragged my eyes up to meet hers. "We've got a problem."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:01 pm

((Gah, Dreameh, you make me feel so inferior. XD No idea how I used to write 4000 words!!! O.o Now I struggle with 1000. It sucks. Sad *Complains*

Anyway, I have ZERO energy, so I'll write a short, pathetic post now... Haha! XD Hopefully I'll have time for our long RP on Friday. ))

When Leon woke up the next morning, there was a commotion outside. Grumbling mutinously under his breath about being woken up so early, he dragged himself out of bed and staggered over to the window. He parted the curtains a crack and gazed down into the courtyard below.
The paparazzi were here!
Leon's eyes flew open in surprise, then widened further as he realised something even more shocking: They were not here for him. Either that, or they had the wrong room...
But why the hell weren't they after him?! He needed bad publicity! The reputation he was building relied upon it! The hatred people held for him was not yet strong enough to withstand the test of time without the help of cruel rumours.

Frowning angrily, Leon decided that he ought to give the reporters something to talk about.
He stomped moodily to his bathroom, and hurriedly dressed for school - choosing a somewhat Gothic style for the day - heavy dark clothes sporting silver chains and spikes. He styled his hair with care, and applied his usual complimenting layer of eyeliner.
Once he was content with his appearance, Leon grabbed his bag and slung it over his shoulder, then kicked the door open and stalked off down the corridor.
He made a detour before heading outside - deciding to investigate what the reporters were so keen to photograph. He made his way to what he thought was the right room and rapped hard on the door, then stepped back and waited impatiently for his curiosity to be sated.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:39 pm

((Quality, not quantity, Polo Smile And I don't care what you say, the quality of your posts is far higher than the quality of mine Wink

Lol okay Razz))

Lucy almost leapt out of her skin when there was a sharp knock at the door. Gasping, she dove back on her bed and pulled the duvet up to her face. "What if it's them?" She whispered fearfully, and I bit my lip, mind racing. What to do... What to do...
I shook my head. "The teachers wouldn't allow it, you know what the head's like." I knew we wouldn't accomplish or learn anything stood there, too scared to move, so I marched over to the door, ready to slam it straight into the approacher's face. Might as well get it over with... Impatient, I swung the door open.
The sight of Leon caused a sudden urge to hit something. Not because I hated him, but because I may have just been facing the cause of those reporters to be after me in the first place. I stared at him for a brief second, my eyes widening in rage. "You!" Without bothering to look to make sure noone was looking, I grabbed his shirt roughly and yanked into the room, slamming the door behind me. Forgetting completely about Lucy, I shoved him to the centre and glared up at him, fists clenched. "What the hell have you done?"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:14 pm

((I love this character. XD She's so Epic! *Grabs shirt* *Yanks* *Shoves* *Tongue lashes* LMAO!))

When the door sprung open, and Abby appeared, Leon prepared himself to make some smart-mouthed comment. But before he could, Abby had flashed him a look of absolute loathing, and grabbed hold of his shirt.
His eyes widened, and he blinked in surprise for a moment - then stumbled forward as he found himself being tugged unceremoniously into the room.
Just as he was recovering from this unexpected 'attack' - Abby came after him and shoved him again. Leon staggered backwards - eyes wide in shock and bewilderment.
She was starting to scare him now... What the hell was going on?!
"What the hell have you done?"
Her accusing words calmed him, and Leon fixed his usual smug smirk on his face.
With slow, deliberate actions, he brushed imaginary dirt from his shirt, then glanced up at Abby and raised an eyebrow.
"Sheesh, Darl' - I can tell you're desperate, but you could at least buy me dinner first." He teased, one corner of his mouth lifting in a self-satisfied smirk.
"But seriously, what's going on? Usually when those vultures are around, they're here for me. What have you done?"
He raised one eyebrow in curiosity, then waited patiently for Abby's response - too interested in what was going on to be a complete ass.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:36 pm

((Haha! Yeah, she's amazing. They're so different, they mix so well together Razz))

My eyes widened slightly as he twisted my accusation back towards me, and then they narrowed back in fury to nothing more than dark slits on my dry face. I shook my head faintly, my fists twitching pleadingly down by my sides. I wanted to smack him so bad... "Me?" I was almost shouting now. My finger darted towards the window, where the group outside had began to pull up a few deck chairs by the window pane (pervy, much? XD). Those creeps haven't been after me sinc-" I stopped, paused, shook my head and waved the sentence off with the flick of my hand. "I haven't done anything. Why would I? I don't want, nor do I need that sort of attention." I looked him up and down, my upper lip curling in disgust. "You, on the other hand..." It was true, he seemed enough like the sort of person who would do anything to be in the papers. But would he really sink this low?
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:52 pm

((Indeed! XD ))

Leon yawned pointedly, then walked over to the window and pulled the curtains open, staring outside with vague interest.
Instantly, pandemonium struck. Chairs were pushed over and people fell to the ground - others clambering on top of them to get a better view. Cameras flashed left, right and center.
Leon watched with amusement as the reporters flailed like a jar of flies with their wings pulled off.
Finally, however, the shouting of hoarse voices and the flashing of the cameras began to get to him.
Feeling slightly ill, he pulled the curtains closed and turned back to Abby with a mild smile. "I'll distract them if you like. You know what they say... Any publicity is good publicity." He glanced toward the window, frowned slightly, then returned his gaze to Abby - his expression actually serious for once.
"Want me to get rid of them?" He asked, not unkindly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:03 pm

At first I was surprised by his offer, then shook my head, running a hand through my hair. If he got rid of them, it wouldn't be for long. As annoying and idiotic as he could be, he could not stop a crowd as big as that from coming back and invading the school. Besides, the question haunting all our minds remained unanswered: why were they here? "No." I said firmly, shaking my head once more. "No, because they'll come back. Plus, we need to find out why they're here in the first place, and why it's me they just so happen to be after." Sighing stressfully, I sat down on the lower bunk, rubbing my face with my palm. "What did you have in mind?"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:17 pm

Leon yawned again, then decided to make himself at home - so he sat cross-legged in the middle of the floor, looking rather like an out-of-place toddler waiting for story time.
"I didn't have anything in mind, to be honest. I usually just wing it. Shout something worth quoting, and they'll find a story to fit it." He grinned stupidly, as though reliving fond memories, then glanced vaguely around the room. His eyes soon came to rest on the radio alarm clock by the bed, and he pointed to it.
"We should find out something listening to the news." He suggested fairly, "Although a newspaper would probably be better. Don't have one, do you?"
He glanced around again, then became bored, and began studying his fingernails instead.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:26 pm

((I'm off to bed. Nanight! Smile))

I rolled my eyes, gazing thoughtfully from the allarm clock to Leon. After a brief moment's thought, I decided we would learn nothing from listening to that fuzzy old thing that would be any help to us whatsoever. I raised an eyebrow when I realised where he was sat, looking oddly childish - although nothing I wasn't used to, being him. I shook my head in response to his question, resting my head in my hands. "No, Leon. We don't have a newspaper." The words left my mouth as if I really was talking to a child, and I was beginning to wonder whether that's all I saw him as, now. He didn't exactly act much better, or more mature. It was then I decided I'd continue to talk to him in such a way until it began to irritate him, then I would see how far he would go to shut me up. I smiled at the thought. Let 'im try...
"Well, we'll have to get out, somehow. I've got an English assessment on second period." Lucy's voice interrupted my thoughts. It was funny, for a moment I'd actually forgotten she was there. "Maybe Mister Oakworth'll help you?"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next