Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (Old Posts)

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (Old Posts) - Page 4 Empty Re: Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (Old Posts)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:41 pm

((Yay! There goes my last excuse to stay up... I swear I planned to log off 3 hours ago. This always happens. O.o ... *Doesn't regret it at all* XD ))

"Well, good luck then, Ladies." Leon muttered. He was not going to stick around and be patronised. It was brilliant that Abby was consistently hating his guts now, since it meant he'd done a pretty fine job, but no matter how thick skinned he told himself he was - he could never quite convince himself. Her tone still bugged him.
He opened the door and stepped out into the corridor outside, then hovered uncertainly - unsure of what to do with himself. He was tempted to face the paparazzi and try to get some more bad rumours circling, but all he honestly felt like doing was sleeping. Perhaps he would just spend the day in bed after all... He didn't see a reason to attend classes he didn't need to pass - especially if he was failing, anyway.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (Old Posts) - Page 4 Empty Re: Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (Old Posts)

Post  Dreambug Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:47 am

((Okay, it's long. But the conversation lasted a little longer than planned... :3 But hey, I've given Leon something to listen to XD))

((Oh dear, Polo XD And you say your around 2 hours ahead of me? Oh dear... Shocked How can you stay awake? Razz))

I was partially aware of Leon leaving the room, but I was too worried as to ho I was going to get through the day to notice. If those freaks in black got into the school... I'd never hear the last of it. But the question still stood, unanswered in my head. Why were they there? Worst of all, why they after me? I wasn't the most known celebrity in the school. If anyone was, it was Leon. Although he was more like infamous...
"And now for the celebrity news. Comedians Jimmy Carr, Al Murray and Frank Skinner face the Wax Pot for charity, and Kate Middleton's see-through university catwalk dress sells for £78,000."
That's funny, I could have sworn I'd turned my alarm clock off...
Oh well, I must've pressed 'snooze' by accident.
"But first, I have here with me today Nial Jackson, who went undercover as a student at Hayden High school.” My eyes widened at the familiar name. Nial... He was in my Physics class. We never talked or anything, but we he smiled at me every now and then. What was he doing on the radio?
“Good to have you with us, Nial.”
“Good to be here.” The low, male voice purred through the fuzzy speakers.
“Now, we all remember Leon Hunter from a few months back.”
How could we forget?
“Well, Hunter was sent to a Hayden High by his parents in attempt to fix his self-absorbed attitude to life, but so far, to no avail. However, it seems Nial here discovered something about the rock star during his three week stay at the high school. Tell us about it, Nial.”
“Well, Jeremy, It started just a day or so ago, I noticed him and a girl called Abigail Johnston flirting...”
“Wait, is this the same Abigail Johnston that was once Peach Johnston's daughter?”
“That's right.”
My eyes widened, and I suddenly had an urge to be sick. I was on the radio. Well, not quite. But they were talking about me. My mother. And what's more, flirting? When the hell had me and Leon ever been flirting? Too stiff to move, I stared at the radio, my heart racing. This wasn't happening...
“The same Peach Johnston from back in the nineties that won a Platinum award for her singles two years in a row?” The DJ sounded surprised to say the least, but I was beyond that. Far beyond it. I could feel Lucy's anxious gaze burning at the back of my skull, but I kept my eyes focused on the small , black clock. Not now, I prayed silently. Please, not here... Not now...
“Yup, that's the one. Abby really has a thing for him too, I can tell.”
“But did you actually see them do... Anything?”
Pause. “No, but they were hugging together at the corridor, and I heard him say something like 'd'you want this pretty face, darlin'?”
I shook my head desperately. “No...” I told the radio. “No, that's not what he said. That's not tr-”
But Nial continued to blab without a care in the world. “And I saw her sneak into his dormitory just before lunch. So, you can decide for yourself what happened next.”
“But I hate him!” I screamed, my voice shaking. They were lies... All of them. But believable, and that was why people would believe the bloody radio more than they would the people themselves. I shook my head once more, running my hand through my knotted hair. What the hell had I got myself into getting involved with that asshole? What have I done?
“So...” Lucy mumbled croakily. “What do we do, now?”
“I don't know.” I replied. For the first time in a long time, I had no idea what I could do. I was helpless. What have I done?
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:48 am

((We must stay shorter. XD Both of us... But it's just so fun to type lots. Wink

Still - BAD Polo!!! Must reply to long RP! *Grumbles at self*))

Hovering outside the room, Leon hear the radio blaring in the background. When the name of his school was mentioned, however, it caught his attention completely, and held it.
Leon turned to the door with a frown, taking a step nearer and listening closely – not quite considering the fact that his actions would probably be considered ‘eavesdropping’ – something people seldom seemed to take kindly to, himself included.
A boy was speaking on the radio – explaining in detail everything he had seen, heard and guessed about Leon’s own personal life – and Abby’s too, for that matter.
Leon’s frown deepened, and some anger entered his expression as he felt that terribly familiar sinking feeling in his stomach that told him a bad situation was getting far, far worse.

”…And I saw her sneak into his dormitory just before lunch. So, you can decide for yourself what happened next...”

The final words of the radio story gnawed at Leon’s mind like termites in rotten wood, and he felt his eyes widen slightly in alarm. This was bad… Well, perhaps helpful to his cause, but for Abby…? He had never meant to do this much damage!
“Damn…” He muttered to himself, raking his fingers through his hair and gnawing anxiously on his lower lip.
“Damn, damn, damn, damn!” He finally trailed off into silence, releasing the handfuls of hair he had nearly ripped out and dropping his arms back to his sides.
He was painfully aware of his heartrate increasing, making him feel hot, sticky and nauseated – but he ignored it as best he could, and entered Abby’s room with a soft tap on the door.

He stepped in uncertainly – not waiting for her to ask him in, since he was certain that in this case it would be easier to gain forgiveness than permission.
Or rather – he wasn’t likely to get either, but waiting for forgiveness that would never come seemed more practical than waiting for permission that would never come.
“I, uh…” He mumbled, clearing his throat awkwardly. “I- I didn’t intend for that to happen…” He jerked his thumb toward the radio – eyes scanning Abby’s face searchingly.
The daughter of Peach Johnston, huh…? Fascinating…
He stared at her a moment, then glanced away – eyes darting around nervously. “I guess this a… Uh… Pretty troublesome rumour for you, huh?” He fell silent with a nervous chuckle – gradually forcing his eyes to make their way back to Abby’s face.
He had got her into this mess, all for the sake of a bad reputation. The least he could do would be to try to get her out of it…

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:58 am

((Okay, I will force myself to stop typing so much XD))

I didn't look straight away as Leon entered the room, but the closer he got to me, the closer I got to smacking him in the face. This was his fault, whatever way I looked at it. Although I had been part of the reason there was a story in the first place, he had been one of the people that had put me in this situation, what with his constant 'flirty' behaviour. Then what he had said next... 'Pretty troublesome', huh? Well, things were about to get so much worse.
I turned to him, fury boiling in my eyes as I clenched my jaw. "Troublesome, hm?" I asked, my voice dangerously calm. I shook my head, let my gaze drop slightly, and withut a second thought raised my leg and knee'd him roughly in the crotch.
If it had been any other time, I'd have laughed. Or, least of all, smiled. But now, I wasn't in the mood. Taking a step forward I glared at him, almost trembling in anger. "Troublesome?! It's going to be hell!" I wanted to hit him again, send a fist flying into that stupidly good looking face of his. Everyone, even he knew he deserved it. My fingers twitched, imagining the pleasing feeling of his jaw being snapped to the side under the powerful blow of my fist. But I forced both hands to remain obediantly at my sides, until I needed them again. "Are you happy, now? Thanks to you and your stupid methods of annoying people, they now think we're together. And believe me, I'd rather be dead, rotting on a street corner than be going out with you." I snarled the hateful words withotu thinking them through, but I felt far too numb to care. I was furious, and he was the only one who deserved to have my anger dumped onto him. Beside, there were no teachers around, so there would be no one - other than Lucy - to stop me from punching him when I pleased. "I thought I'd seen the last of those Freaks in Black. But now... They're not going to leave us alone. Ever!"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:04 am

((Good Dreameh. Razz Haha!! Keep it short! I've stalked your other RPs, so I know you can do it... >Smile

I think we just influence each other too much... XD

And WOOOOOT, Abby!! LMAO! That literally had me laughing out loud! I love this character. XD

Now... To imagine what it feels like to be kneed in the crotch... Shocked ))

Troublesome, hm” Abby asked, her voice dangerously soft. Leon eyed her calm expression with some trepidation. The calmer she became, the more convinced he was that something very bad was about to happen.
And, as he soon discovered, he was right.
Abby’s knee jerked up suddenly, and caught him between the legs. Pain rocketed through him, and Leon grunted and doubled over – legs giving way so he fell to his knees. He wanted nothing more than to curl into the fetal position and howl like a cat in a bathtub, but he was determined to maintain some degree of dignity – so he resisted the urge.
So he stayed where he was – kneeling on the ground, doubled over and cross-eyed from pain.
When it finally began to subside, he remembered to breath.
“Okay…” He muttered hoarsely, his handsome face contorting in a pained grimace.
“I guess I deserved that…”
He winced as he slowly straightened to his feet, shuffling away from Abby and eyeing her suspiciously.
“Now, look here, Honey – I could organize to have you rotting on a street corner if you like – or I could milk this for all its worth – since I never once said it was a bad thing for me… But instead I decided not to be a completely shameless human being for once and came back to help – so if you’re quite done bashing my balls, maybe we can come up with some sort of solution to this problem. Feed the press a different story, I dunno…”
He glanced briefly from Lucy to Abby, and made sure he was well out of kicking distance for both of them.
Gosh… That had hurt! He still felt an incredibly powerful desire to pass out or throw up…

Last edited by Polo loves her characters on Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry, it sucked. :P)

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:21 pm

((Haha! Razz *is proud to have a stalker*

Yes... Yes, we do o.0

Lol! I'm sure lots of people have wanted to do that to him several times over XD))

I couldn't help but smirk at him slightly as he slowly pulled himself to his feet. Well, it was nice to hear him admit that that was what he'd deserved. Now, if only he'd been somewhere more public - like the corridor - so that people could have heard it for themselves. Then we'd see who really had an ego bigger than the grand canyon.
'I could organize to have you rotting on a street corner if you like...'
I raised an eyebrow. Could he? Really?
Ha! I'd have loved to see him give that a go. And the fact that he was constantly calling me 'honey' was beginning to get on my nerves. I kept trying to tell myself it could be worse, that he could have called me 'Kid', but it didn't seem to make much of a difference. I noticed that he cautiously and cleverly widened the gap - between both me and Lucy - and took a step towards him. "Really?" I narrowed my eyes challengingly, slipping a hand in my jean pocket. "Go on, then."
Step... Step...
"I dare you."
"Okay, okay. That's enough." Lucy slid down from her upper bunk and stood between us, almost sandwiched between both our bodies. She turned to me, gently put a hand on my shoulder and guided me away. "He has a point," She said quietly. "Instead of beating the crap out of each other, you should think a little bit more about how you're both going to sort this mess out. We need to see who can help. Perhaps the Head of Year?" She sighed, stepping aside so she could see Leon as well. "You can't stay locked in here forever, that's for sure."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:33 pm

Leon yawned pointedly at Abby's dare. In fact, he was feeling generally quite tired...
He glanced toward the door, wondering if he would be allowed to leave. He rather wanted to get his hands on an ice pack as well - for obvious reasons...
His expression darkened, and he glanced back at Abby as Lucy began speaking.
"I don't care..." Leon muttered wearily, suddenly finding himself too tired to fight any more. "Just tell me what you want me to do. Because all I want to do is get back to my room and take a nap."
He yawned again, hoping his nonchalance would hide the fact that he was rapidly starting to feel worse and worse.
The world was spinning.
If he didn't get out of here soon, he'd wind up passed out on the floor.
And, judging by Abby's recent attitude, he would probably wake up castrated.
Ah, making enemies out of all the world's peons did have its down sides after all...

((Short posts tonight - watching a movie. Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:42 pm

((Haha, fair enough Wink))

At his supposed lack of interest, I completely forgot all about Lucy and narrowed my eyes even further. If he'd not had enough sleep at night, well, that was his own stupid fault. Besides, he couldn't sleep in, because school started in an hour and a half. Besides, the strong tang of his body odour was beginning to contaminate the room. He needed a shower, desperately.
"Excuse me, rockstar. But like it or not, we're in the same boat, here. If I go down, I'm taking you with me."
The words exited my lips a little more threatening than intended, but they broaght my point across.
Lucy remained silent, looking rather awkward in the position she was in.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:50 pm

"That's fine." Leon mumbled, willing himself to focus on the Abby in front of him, rather than the illusions floating beside her - brought about by the double vision that had suddenly struck. "You can have as many boats as you like, Honey." He informed her through a yawn.
"I'm not sure how it'll help, but if it will get you off my back, then-"
He broke off as a sudden pain stabbed through his chest. It took a massive effort to resist the urge to flinch.
"Look... Just... Come up with a plan, tell me what to do, and I'll do it - but right now, I'm going back to bed."
With that, he turned on his heel and stumbled toward the door - focusing all his attention on walking in a straight line.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:50 pm

Lucy watched Leon leave the room, looking slightly confused with his final few sentences. He wasn't just bored, he was pretty much pelading for us to leave him aloneSo he'd said he'd help if we needed, but I, personally, wasn't too convinced. He looked ill, to say the least. I knew we weren't going to think of anything helpful when he was there, although, nor could we wen he was...
Dammit, this was hard.
I rolled my eyes, stepping out after him to the next door, leading directly to the front coridoor.
"Go on then, tell me." I said, trying to force away the irritation still lingering from moments earlier. I still wouldn't look at him, in case it triggered any more violent urges. "What is this 'bunkalitis'?"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:01 pm

"Huh?" Leon grunted, turning to face Abby as he heard her voice behind him. "What?" He asked, frowning in confusion. Then his attention seemed to refocus, and with an expression of dawning comprehension, he answered the question. "Oh, that? Gosh, Honey, that was a joke. I was just bunking class to take a nap." He laughed and ruffled her hair - a mockingly affectionate gesture - then turned away to continue walking to his dorm, and raised one hand in a backward wave. This seemed to have become a signature move of his recently... It just proved how often he walked away from people.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:09 pm

I riased an eyebrow, not convinced. He was lying, and what he said about being a good liar was a lie, too. When it came to his own health, he failed at it.
Miserably.
I ran a hand through my fluffy - which had gone even fluffier thanks to him ruffling it up - and shook my head. He was ill, and we both knew it. Still, if he wanted to hide whatever was up with him from me, then I wouldn't push on it. I had bigger fish to fry.
"Whatever, Leon." I muttered, emphasizing the use of his name, as opposed to anything else I could have called him. "But seriously. Call me Honey one more time, and I'llc come over there and rearrange your face." I called on after him, not really bothered who heard it. Was that masculine enough for him? Would he believe me? I doubted it. But hey, it was worth a try.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:18 pm

"Whatever, Darlin'." Leon called back with a laugh - clearly proud of his comeback.
Truthfully, he liked Abby. He respected her spunky attitude... And perhaps it was for that reason that he struggled so much to continue being mean to her.
He just couldn't break her... He couldn't, because he just didn't want to.
But she was too smart... Already, she was catching on to those little secrets that he had planned to take to an early grave. The thought alone of somebody finding out made his heart race...
And then it raced faster, and faster, until he could fee each throbbing beat, and hear the blood roaring in his ears.
Leon stumbled, then fell drunkenly against the wall - clutching his chest with a grimace on his face as pain stabbed through him.
No... Not here... Not now... Got to keep it together just a little longer...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:32 pm

I leant back against the wall and watched him stumble away from me, crossing my arms with a thoughtful frown. He really wasn't okay, I didn't care what he tried to tell me. What the hell was up with him?
I shouldn't have cared, nor did I want do. After everything he had done to and for me, I shouldn't have given a rat's ass about what happened to him. But whatever was wrong with him, it was serious. It wasn't drugs, although they were a possibility...
I slowly followed after him, my brow furrowing his invisible trail sent me towards his dormitory and sighed. There, panting, stood Leon, resting weakly against the wall. He was obviously in pain, so was he tryign so desperately hard to hide it from me? "Cutting class, eh?" I asked mockingly, leaning next to him, although I made no attempt to help him. Until he admitted he was ill, I wouldn't do anything to help him. Instead, I rested my shoulder against the crystal white wall, watching him with the same thoughtful frown. "You know class doesn't start for over another hour, right?"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:41 pm

"What's your point?!" Leon snapped aggressively - speaking between gasped breaths. His temper flared instantly as he felt himself become defensive, and this did nothing to help Leon's condition. He grunted and doubled over in pain - hand pressed hard over his heart, which felt as though it might explode at any moment. "You don't care about me..." He hissed, surprising himself with words that escaped before he'd even considered them. "So just leave me the hell alo-" He broke off, coughing violently into his hand.
When the coughing fit finally subsided, blood dripped sickeningly from the corner of his mouth.
He needed to get to a hospital, and he knew it... But as always, he was too darn stubborn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:09 pm

I shook my head in disgust. Why was he being so bloody careless? And those words...
'You don't care about me...'
"Don't I?" I snapped, stepping towards him as he began to cough up blood. "Then why am I here, Leon? Tell me. Why?" I shook my head once more, letting out a short sigh. "You're really dumn, d'you know that? Have some common sense. If you felt this bad earlier, why didn't you say something? Why didn't you go to the hospital?" I grabbed his hand and wrapped it around my shoulder, supporting him onto his feet. The damp smell of his body orour around my neck made me gag slightly.
Okay, so it wasn't the blood dripping from hsi mouth that bothered me, it was bothering about havign his sweat as perfume? "You really need a shower..." I muttered, lip curling in distaste. "Right, let's find that nurse..."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:28 am

((He stinks! XD ))

"I'm dumb?!" Leon scoffed weakly, "You're the one wasting your time trying to help the guy who made your life hell..." He spoke in a low growl, shoving Abby away from him so that he had to fall against the wall for support yet again. He took a moment to catch his breath, the pain in his chest worsening rapidly.
"I don't deser-" He began suddenly, then broke off, hurriedly correcting himself. "I don't need your pity. I'm fine."
He ignored her comment about the shower, since he knew that was true - he hadn't had time to shower that morning, and he was even starting to smell himself.
Perhaps he'd have a shower now... Well, once the world stopped spinning. Right at that moment he didn't even trust himself to let go of the wall...
I should have let her help me... Stupid, stupid, stupid!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:39 am

I rolled my eyes as he propped hismelf up against the wall, folding my arms impatiently over my chest. "No, you're not, dumbass." I shot back. "You're not fine, otherwise you wouldn't be coughing up that crap that's spurting out of your face. The last time I looked, coughing up blood wasn't something we generally do when we're 'fine'." I stepped towards him, my patience evaporated completely.
"Forget pity, because you ain't getting that from me. I'm helping you because for all I know, you could be dying. I could never hate someone enough to want to let them die. Now then, you can either man up, keep your dignity and let me help you walk to the hospital, or I can drag you by your feet." I shrugged casually. I didn't really care what he wanted, because my only priority was to make sure he was in good hands. How we got there didn't really matter to me. "You're choice. Either way, I'm doing it."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:53 am

Leon scowled at Abby for a moment - then coughed again, though he didn't bring up any blood this time.
Still, the fact that he seemed to be getting worse rather than better was scaring him, so he finally gave in.
Pushing himself away from the wall, he braced his legs to keep his balance - waiting for the wave of dizziness to pass before he started walking toward the hospital wing.
"Thanks." He mumbled quietly - a rare softness to his voice

((Now THAT was short! XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:15 am

I smiled, both amused and thankful that he hadn't spat a load more insults at my stubborn answer, and hooked his hand back over my shoulder, helping him to his feet.
"Don't mention it," I replied gruffly, suddenly realising how heavy he had become from his weak stamce, and began slowly shuffling to the hospital wing.
A though occured to me. "You know, I probably would have given you a hand if you'd said something earlier. I have to admit, you are an ass, but when it comes to coughing up blood, I have to make an exception." I shrugged faintly. "Just because, ya know, if it stains the floor I'll be in for it, and they'll have me done for murder." I teased dryly.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:41 am

Leon leaned heavily against Abby as they began moving forwards, his face contorted with pain. He heard Abby's teasing as though from a distance, and managed a weak chuckle. "Well," He began breathlessly - a faint teasing tone to his voice, "Forgive me for not expecting help from the girl who kneed me in the-" He broke off then, breaking into a conveniently timed coughing fit. He stumbled and came to a standstill, leaning heavily against Abby for a moment until the fit had subsided and he'd caught his breath. Then he dragged his feet onwards again - glancing up with some relief to see the familiar passage to the hospital wing coming up.

((I was going to have him say something else, but since I don't have any witty remarks, I'm not going to embarrass him by making him say something ridiculously lame or pathetic. XD

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:16 am

((Haha, you're so nice to your charris, Polo XD Although I have to say, you're nicer to Leon than you are to Kougu Razz))

The corners of my lips twitched upwards into a more confident smile as I yanked his arm downwards, lifting him into a lighter, steadier pace than his previous, heavier stance. "Well you're forgiven." I replied with a grin, practically dragging him down towards the first aid department.
"And on that note," I began as his coughing fit calmed down, "We're nearly there."
I yanked his arm down even further. "Come on, tough guy. Let's get you sat down." I said as I pushed the double doors open with my shoulder. A nurse appeared and helped me guide him to the spare bed in the corner, where he had been resting previously.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:50 am

((I know, right? XD "I love them, they love me, we're a happy family... With an asshole father and an evil disease, I'll kill them off just as I please!" Twisted Evil

Oh yeah. Be impressed with my Barney singing skills. Cool ))

Leon grumbled under his breath, though a faint smile lifted the corner of his mouth. He leaned a little more heavily on Abby as she tugged his arm further around her neck - offering even more support. He stumbled through the doors into the hospital wing with great relief, and with the help of Abby and the nurse, collapsed into his usual bed.
He heaved a sigh of relief, lying back and sinking into the soft pillows.
"Finally." He muttered, "I've been dying for a good nap." He smirked slightly at the irony of that statement, then glanced toward Abby - his expression changing slightly to one he had seldom worn before.
Earnest gratitude - through and through.
"Abby..." He mumbled, using her name for perhaps the first time, "Thanks for this. I owe you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:09 am

((Haha! *sings* Oh dear, Polo. That was so good I'm actually quite worried Razz I remamber Barney! I used to love that creepy purple thing when I was younger... o.0

Lol! Just realised what Bunkalitis is XD))

I stared at his expression, suddenly unsure of what to think. Was I supposed to believe him? He looked honest enough, but a little voice inside told me that eh wa going to start smirking again in a few moment's time. I couldn't have him laughing at him after all I'd done for him...
But he wasn't laughing, so after a few seconds of hesitation, I replied.
"Yes, you do. And how you can repay is as follows:" I looked down at him seriously. "When you're enjoying your little nap, do me a favour and try to dream of a solution to our little problem. When you wake up, come and find me. If you don't know where I am, ask your little friends with cameras. I'm sure they'll escort you to my whereabouts." I spoke with a slightly bitter edge, but decided he'd had enough happen in half an hour and added on a cheeky wink to lighten the mood.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:26 am

((Haha! I was never a Barney fan... I always found it creepy. Too much... Love and hugging... Ick. O.o I liked Tellietubbies though!! Now I find them insanely scary!!! Shocked

Haha! Oh, well done Dreameh. Razz Hehe! It never crossed my mind that you fancy English people might not be familiar with our South African bunkalitis... : Rolling Eyes Hehe! [Just kidding] Wink ))

Leon considered Abby's words a while, then nodded slowly. "Well, I'm no genius - and thinking isn't exactly one of my talents - but I'll try to come up with something..." He trailed off into a wide yawn - struggling to stay awake now. The chest pains were getting worse, and Leon feared that soon he would crumble... But for as long as Abby was here, he had to hold it together. He had showed enough weakness already.
Just leave...
His sweaty face twitched slightly with the effort of resisting the urge to wince, and he found himself half wishing that Abby could hear his thoughts.
Please, please, please go away and leave me alone... Quickly... Hurry!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next